Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

4 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:18 pm

[Steelhaven Hall, Tuesday Morning]
Anja wrote:"Like Dolly Parton's ehm..."
Anna said and she gave a giggle that kid often did when they thought they where being naughty and was pleased with themselves over that.
Colin grinned, "Like her blonde wig, yes, exactly that."

Anja wrote:"Yes indeed but I have also seen the damage using force for medical treatments can do so I tend to never agree to do so unless there is no other choice option to me and the patient would die or have serious long term complications if it is not done."
Richard said with a sigh.
He nodded, "And given how stress impacts recuperation... quite so."

Anja wrote:"And by then make a widderslainte? You know the Traditions will not do that, unless it is someone who is taken as an apprentice by a Master the Fallen is never spared."
The young mage replied with a frown.
"It don't matter how many testimonies either me or Kallen do."
He smiled wryly, "Well, now, that's not completely accurate; I am only an Adept, myself, and even that is a legal fiction... things are changing, Kira, and for the better. Kallan's path took a terrible turn in this life, but it is not irreversible. And the Traditions will have to face, fairly soon, that Falling is not a one-way street. Embracing Creation again is possible. Making soulrending as bad a crime as Falling... if not worse."

Anja wrote:"I guess I can come along...but I am not answering any questions."
Kira said and she slowly sat up.
"I am not going to help you harm my Mentor any further than I already have."
She whispered bitterly.
He smiled warmly, "Thank you. But first, would you please let Dr. Lee care for your hands, make sure they are healing right? He works such wonders with simple, noninvasive methods."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:29 pm

Colin grinned, "Like her blonde wig, yes, exactly that."

"Oh...yes her wig...I meant her wig."
Anna said with another giggle.

He nodded, "And given how stress impacts recuperation... quite so."

"Indeed, so I would not use force unless there are no other choice."
Richard said with a nod.

He smiled wryly, "Well, now, that's not completely accurate; I am only an Adept, myself, and even that is a legal fiction... things are changing, Kira, and for the better. Kallan's path took a terrible turn in this life, but it is not irreversible. And the Traditions will have to face, fairly soon, that Falling is not a one-way street. Embracing Creation again is possible. Making soulrending as bad a crime as Falling... if not worse."

"Even if things will eventually change in the Traditions do you really think they will change soon enough to save Kallen from Gilgul no matter what he do?"
Kira asked.
"That just will not happen, he is a full Nephandus and that is all the Traditions care about."

He smiled warmly, "Thank you. But first, would you please let Dr. Lee care for your hands, make sure they are healing right? He works such wonders with simple, noninvasive methods."

"All I need to do is take the bandages off, check on the healed joints and skin and see how they move, apply more of the cream that help freshly healed skin, reducing soreness and apply fresh bandages, none of this should hurt."
Richard explained. Kira hesitated then she sigh and nodded and sat still as Richard went about undoing the bandages and examining her pink, freshly healed hands, instructing her to move her fingers and checking the movement before he got a jar of cream. Kira looked skeptical but at least she sat still.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:37 pm

Anja wrote:"Even if things will eventually change in the Traditions do you really think they will change soon enough to save Kallen from Gilgul no matter what he do?"
Kira asked.
"That just will not happen, he is a full Nephandus and that is all the Traditions care about."
Colin frowned, "Today? No. Next week? A surprising amount of changes can occur in but a few days... What broke him, and convinced him to talk, wasn't cruelty, but kindness. I showed him his reincarnated apprentices, living well as Mages. The loss of his children drove a loving father to despair; perhaps a reunion could bring him home?"

Anja wrote:"All I need to do is take the bandages off, check on the healed joints and skin and see how they move, apply more of the cream that help freshly healed skin, reducing soreness and apply fresh bandages, none of this should hurt."
Richard explained. Kira hesitated then she sigh and nodded and sat still as Richard went about undoing the bandages and examining her pink, freshly healed hands, instructing her to move her fingers and checking the movement before he got a jar of cream. Kira looked skeptical but at least she sat still.
He leaned back a bit and waited, then gestured for Richard to release Kira from the bed once he was done, "Very well, come with me, then... You've already met Anna, time to introduce you to the Deacon Primus, George Steelhaven. Quite the noble old gentleman..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:15 pm

Colin frowned, "Today? No. Next week? A surprising amount of changes can occur in but a few days... What broke him, and convinced him to talk, wasn't cruelty, but kindness. I showed him his reincarnated apprentices, living well as Mages. The loss of his children drove a loving father to despair; perhaps a reunion could bring him home?"

"I know Kallen was driven to the Nephandi because he lost his apprentices. Now I am sure he would love to see them again but no Avatars do not cleanse that easily, or it would have been a fairly common occurrence."
Kira replied with a sigh.

He leaned back a bit and waited, then gestured for Richard to release Kira from the bed once he was done, "Very well, come with me, then... You've already met Anna, time to introduce you to the Deacon Primus, George Steelhaven. Quite the noble old gentleman..."

Kira looked skeptical on Richard as he tended to her hands and released her from her restraints then she slowly got up a bit unsteady and nodded.
"Yes I have met Anna."
She agreed.
"Very well take me to your Deacon Primus then."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:24 pm

Anja wrote:"I know Kallen was driven to the Nephandi because he lost his apprentices. Now I am sure he would love to see them again but no Avatars do not cleanse that easily, or it would have been a fairly common occurrence."
Kira replied with a sigh.
Colin shook his head, "No, never easy... but it has been done, and it will be done again. I lean toward the notion that the reasons why matter more than the simple 'Fallen/Not Fallen' binary."

Anja wrote:Kira looked skeptical on Richard as he tended to her hands and released her from her restraints then she slowly got up a bit unsteady and nodded.
"Yes I have met Anna."
She agreed.
"Very well take me to your Deacon Primus then."
He smiled and extended an arm for her to lean on, "Come along, then - and your Mentor willing, you might even get to visit Toby again, since I inherited the big softie."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:34 am

Colin shook his head, "No, never easy... but it has been done, and it will be done again. I lean toward the notion that the reasons why matter more than the simple 'Fallen/Not Fallen' binary."

"Yes you do but that do not mean the Traditions legal system agree with you man."
Kira replied.
"I hope you are right but I have little faith that you are."

He smiled and extended an arm for her to lean on, "Come along, then - and your Mentor willing, you might even get to visit Toby again, since I inherited the big softie."

"That might be nice, though the Labyrinth do not hold much for me with all of the people gone."
Kira said as she leaned on your arm, she was a little unsteady.
"So where is the Deacon Primus's room?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:29 pm

Anja wrote:"Yes you do but that do not mean the Traditions legal system agree with you man."
Kira replied.
"I hope you are right but I have little faith that you are."
Colin nodded, "No, not yet... Yet."

Anja wrote:"That might be nice, though the Labyrinth do not hold much for me with all of the people gone."
Kira said as she leaned on your arm, she was a little unsteady.
"So where is the Deacon Primus's room?"
He smiled thinly, "No, I suppose not. Then again, I think Toby misses you a little - the Labyrinth itself, that is. He's a big sweetie, after all."
He led Kira out of the infirmary, bringing Anja along down the stairs, "Right down here and at the end of the hallway... Sweetie, would you be so kind as to knock?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:20 pm

Colin nodded, "No, not yet... Yet."

"Which means I really have no insensitive to help you or answer any of your questions."
Kira muttered bitterly.

He smiled thinly, "No, I suppose not. Then again, I think Toby misses you a little - the Labyrinth itself, that is. He's a big sweetie, after all."

"Yeah the Labyrinth creature is pretty cool. I am happy he will be taken good care of."
Kra agreed.
"It would be strange to visit him without my friends and Mentor there though."

He led Kira out of the infirmary, bringing Anja along down the stairs, "Right down here and at the end of the hallway... Sweetie, would you be so kind as to knock?"

Sure dad."
Anna said and she knocked on the door. Shorly after George opened.
"Ah there you are I have been waiting for you and your Mentor and Miss Kira, come in the pastries are soon done."
He said as he moved into his apartment and motioned for the rest of you to join him.
"How are you doing Mr Wainwright? Ladies?"
Anna gave a curtsy.
"Vert well Deacon Primus."
She said. Kira just inclined her head in greeting though and she looked skeptical.

(OOC: I am glad I finally get to visit the World of Darkness. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:27 pm

Anja wrote:"Which means I really have no insensitive to help you or answer any of your questions."
Kira muttered bitterly.
Colin shrugged, "So you say... but you never know which pebble will be the one to change the course of history..."

Anja wrote:"Yeah the Labyrinth creature is pretty cool. I am happy he will be taken good care of."
Kra agreed.
"It would be strange to visit him without my friends and Mentor there though."
He smiled thinly, "I'd take any advice on Labyrinth care with gratitude, though."

Anja wrote:Sure dad."
Anna said and she knocked on the door. Shorly after George opened.
"Ah there you are I have been waiting for you and your Mentor and Miss Kira, come in the pastries are soon done."
He said as he moved into his apartment and motioned for the rest of you to join him.
"How are you doing Mr Wainwright? Ladies?"
Anna gave a curtsy.
"Vert well Deacon Primus."
She said. Kira just inclined her head in greeting though and she looked skeptical.
He bowed, "Master Steelhaven, I'm doing quite well, but I do hope we didn't keep you waiting longer than you expected? Ah, we found something... unsettling while searching through Tob... my Labyrinth; serious enough that Chief Morgan decided to send Anna and myself back to see you immediately."

((OOC: Whoooops. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:29 pm

Colin shrugged, "So you say... but you never know which pebble will be the one to change the course of history..."

"Yeah that is pretty flimsy."
Kira said simply.

He smiled thinly, "I'd take any advice on Labyrinth care with gratitude, though."

"I was never part of the active caring for the Labyrinth part, all I know are the obvious, make sure he is fed and don't harm him."
The former Nephanda replied.

He bowed, "Master Steelhaven, I'm doing quite well, but I do hope we didn't keep you waiting longer than you expected?

"Not at all you are quite on time Mr Wainwright...now if you would help an old man and take the pastries out of the oven, they should be done now and the tea is ready."
The ancient Hermetic said as he led his way into his apartment full of old books and bits and bobs and antiques. Kira looked around but she said nothing.

Ah, we found something... unsettling while searching through Tob... my Labyrinth; serious enough that Chief Morgan decided to send Anna and myself back to see you immediately."

"I understand, please tell me about it, I assume you are here to give testimony about this matter then?"
The old mage said as he reached for a bottle of ink and some papers.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:20 pm

Anja wrote:"I was never part of the active caring for the Labyrinth part, all I know are the obvious, make sure he is fed and don't harm him."
The former Nephanda replied.
Colin nodded, "And, of course, don't stick anything you don't want to lose anywhere it doesn't belong. The Keeper recognized that I treated Toby kindly, which is why she surrendered. Quite the surprise, but a welcome one."

Anja wrote:"Not at all you are quite on time Mr Wainwright...now if you would help an old man and take the pastries out of the oven, they should be done now and the tea is ready."
The ancient Hermetic said as he led his way into his apartment full of old books and bits and bobs and antiques. Kira looked around but she said nothing.
He smiled warmly, "I'd be happy to, Sir - may I introduce Kira filia Crexia Hermes bani Tytalus ex Tremere? She... may have pertinent information that she may or may not be willing to share, concerning the information we discovered. I'll leave the choice up to her, though; I am less eager to forcibly compel her to answer than I am to face Lady Crexia's displeasure, should I be so foolish. But the poor girl needed a break from the infirmary bed, I hope it's not a bother?"

Anja wrote:"I understand, please tell me about it, I assume you are here to give testimony about this matter then?"
The old mage said as he reached for a bottle of ink and some papers.
He nodded and handed over the transcribed note, "Precisely. Anna was so kind as to transcribe it - Mr. Yager was the one to find the file on one of the computers in the Labyrinth, and I had a look to determine if it seemed urgent enough to ask Anna to translate in its entirety. I... determined it was; I can't claim fluency, it's more like any modern Sleeper knows a few words in Latin, not enough to build a sentence, but enough to get a vague idea about what is being discussed on a good day."

He led Kira to the sofa, and gave her a small wink before heading to the oven, "I'll get the pastries, then."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:25 am

Colin nodded, "And, of course, don't stick anything you don't want to lose anywhere it doesn't belong. The Keeper recognized that I treated Toby kindly, which is why she surrendered. Quite the surprise, but a welcome one."

"Yeah she loved the Labyrinth more than her own life."
Kira commented.
"And no, we heard of this idiot in Chicago who decided to pleasure himself by sticking his dick in a Labyritnh ehm...opening...things did not go well for him."
The former Nephanda said with a shrug.
"Also the Labyritnh do not like loud noises in rooms with ears as one of our members found out when she decided to torture a captured hedgie there and the Labyrinth ended the noise by eating her."

He smiled warmly, "I'd be happy to, Sir - may I introduce Kira filia Crexia Hermes bani Tytalus ex Tremere? She... may have pertinent information that she may or may not be willing to share, concerning the information we discovered. I'll leave the choice up to her, though; I am less eager to forcibly compel her to answer than I am to face Lady Crexia's displeasure, should I be so foolish. But the poor girl needed a break from the infirmary bed, I hope it's not a bother?"

"Certainly no bother and do not worry young lady you are safe here, no one will force you to do anything against your will.."
George said and he gave a small bow.
"I am George Steelhaven Hermes bani Guernicus, I am pleased to meet you Kira."
He said and Kira looked skeptical but she did enter the apartment.

He nodded and handed over the transcribed note, "Precisely. Anna was so kind as to transcribe it - Mr. Yager was the one to find the file on one of the computers in the Labyrinth, and I had a look to determine if it seemed urgent enough to ask Anna to translate in its entirety. I... determined it was; I can't claim fluency, it's more like any modern Sleeper knows a few words in Latin, not enough to build a sentence, but enough to get a vague idea about what is being discussed on a good day."

George read though the transcript and frowned.
"Yes this is certainly a problem...first things first with your permission would you and Anna agree to a testimony that this is the correct transcript and to what you read, just so everything is in order."
He said and indicated some tea cups and his bottle of ink.

He led Kira to the sofa, and gave her a small wink before heading to the oven, "I'll get the pastries, then."

Kira sat down, she looked a bit concerned but sat still. In the oven there was a tray of freshly baked blackberry jam cookies.
"Oh and Mr Wainwright, I believe you are carrying a little passenger, a spider, if you would not mind the flowers in my window have flies."
George requested.
"If you put the cookies on a plate we can all enjoy them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:34 am

Anja wrote:"Yeah she loved the Labyrinth more than her own life."
Kira commented.
"And no, we heard of this idiot in Chicago who decided to pleasure himself by sticking his dick in a Labyritnh ehm...opening...things did not go well for him."
The former Nephanda said with a shrug.
"Also the Labyritnh do not like loud noises in rooms with ears as one of our members found out when she decided to torture a captured hedgie there and the Labyrinth ended the noise by eating her."
Colin chuckled, "Ah, Violator of Rats, his stupidity is known even in the Traditions... hum, I had not considered the loud noises issue, sort of taken it for granted, I suppose. Might be a good idea to post warnings, though."

Anja wrote:George read though the transcript and frowned.
"Yes this is certainly a problem...first things first with your permission would you and Anna agree to a testimony that this is the correct transcript and to what you read, just so everything is in order."
He said and indicated some tea cups and his bottle of ink.
Colin nodded, "Of course I agree. Anna? Oh, and Kira, just for reference, this will only affect what you actually answer out loud, as I understand it, it won't probe your memories for information you don't want to divulge. It's a spell for affirming spoken truth, not for extracting it. Is that about right, Sir?"

Anja wrote:Kira sat down, she looked a bit concerned but sat still. In the oven there was a tray of freshly baked blackberry jam cookies.
"Oh and Mr Wainwright, I believe you are carrying a little passenger, a spider, if you would not mind the flowers in my window have flies."
George requested.
"If you put the cookies on a plate we can all enjoy them."
He frowned and looked over himself, "I am? Where... let me try something..."

He quickly muttered a quick incantation, heightening his awareness of motion on his suit, feeling for the lightest of footsteps on the fabric.

((OOC: So a Forces 1 effect to notice the spider moving; Arete roll: 3,5,6. Should be sufficient to find the little fellow...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:05 am

Colin chuckled, "Ah, Violator of Rats, his stupidity is known even in the Traditions... hum, I had not considered the loud noises issue, sort of taken it for granted, I suppose. Might be a good idea to post warnings, though."

"That might be a good idea yes since the Labyrinth tend to solve problems by eating them."
Kira commented.

Colin nodded, "Of course I agree. Anna? Oh, and Kira, just for reference, this will only affect what you actually answer out loud, as I understand it, it won't probe your memories for information you don't want to divulge. It's a spell for affirming spoken truth, not for extracting it. Is that about right, Sir?"

Anna nodded.
"Sure I have no problems with it."
She said and George started preparing two cups of tea where he dripped a little bit of ink into it.
"The rote do not even separate out truth as such, if you believe in a lie, it just simply writes down what you remember, exactly as you remember it."
He explained.
"Yeah I am not doing that."
Kira said and George nodded.
"No one will force you child."

He frowned and looked over himself, "I am? Where... let me try something..."

The little wolf spider with babies was still in the box you had put her in when getting her out of a room in the Labyrinth to take her somewhere there would be food for her, she stood still but her babies was crawling around on her back.

(OOC: Well you do remember the spider taken from the Labyrinth, the wolf spider that was in a corner, since there was question on whatever or not she would find food in there.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:19 am

Anja wrote:Anna nodded.
"Sure I have no problems with it."
She said and George started preparing two cups of tea where he dripped a little bit of ink into it.
"The rote do not even separate out truth as such, if you believe in a lie, it just simply writes down what you remember, exactly as you remember it."
He explained.
"Yeah I am not doing that."
Kira said and George nodded.
"No one will force you child."
Colin nodded, "Ah, so it is. Well, as you wish, Kira. It is not a spell I have any talent for, so I wouldn't know for certain, beyond Master Steelhaven's clarification."

Anja wrote:The little wolf spider with babies was still in the box you had put her in when getting her out of a room in the Labyrinth to take her somewhere there would be food for her, she stood still but her babies was crawling around on her back.
He shook his head, "Oh, of course, the mother with her little children... I'll just leave the box in the windowsill, then, if that's alright with you - I'm sure she'll appreciate the shaded little spot, too."
Gently taking out the box, he opened it and put it down in the corner of the window, letting the little family out as they please. Then he grabbed the oven mitts and retrieved the pastries, carefully placing them on a large plate, "Anything else I should bring while I'm here, Sir?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:55 pm

Colin nodded, "Ah, so it is. Well, as you wish, Kira. It is not a spell I have any talent for, so I wouldn't know for certain, beyond Master Steelhaven's clarification."

"Like I said I am not answering any of your quotations. Magickally or otherwise."
Kira muttered.

He shook his head, "Oh, of course, the mother with her little children... I'll just leave the box in the windowsill, then, if that's alright with you - I'm sure she'll appreciate the shaded little spot, too."
Gently taking out the box, he opened it and put it down in the corner of the window, letting the little family out as they please. Then he grabbed the oven mitts and retrieved the pastries, carefully placing them on a large plate, "Anything else I should bring while I'm here, Sir?"

"I am sure she will be most happy in my windowsill, she can feed her children and protect my plants at the same time."
George said.
"And no that should be all, bring the plate with you and let us discuss what you discovered in the Labyrinth."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:03 pm

Anja wrote:"Like I said I am not answering any of your quotations. Magickally or otherwise."
Kira muttered.
Colin smiled wryly, "Well, at least you'll get tea and cookies. Take your wins while you can, hmm?"

Anja wrote:"I am sure she will be most happy in my windowsill, she can feed her children and protect my plants at the same time."
George said.
"And no that should be all, bring the plate with you and let us discuss what you discovered in the Labyrinth."
He nodded, bringing the plate back to the table, setting it down at the center and sitting down between Anna and Kira, "I should think so - Toby is not a good place to raise a family. So, a spot of tea with ink, then?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:08 pm

Colin smiled wryly, "Well, at least you'll get tea and cookies. Take your wins while you can, hmm?"

"Well there is that."
Kira muttered but she looked rather skeptical, she clearly feared the snacks would be poisoned or tampered with.

He nodded, bringing the plate back to the table, setting it down at the center and sitting down between Anna and Kira, "I should think so - Toby is not a good place to raise a family. So, a spot of tea with ink, then?"

You saw letters was already flowing from Anna's hand onto a piece of paper as she thought of what she had read. George nodded and handed you a cup of tea he had dripped a few drops of ink in and a few pages of paper.
"Here you go and yes I would indeed imagine that such a place might be dangerous for a small animal to survive."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:17 pm

Anja wrote:You saw letters was already flowing from Anna's hand onto a piece of paper as she thought of what she had read. George nodded and handed you a cup of tea he had dripped a few drops of ink in and a few pages of paper.
"Here you go and yes I would indeed imagine that such a place might be dangerous for a small animal to survive."
Colin gave Kira a wink and downed the tea, focusing on the discovery of the file in the Labyrinth, cross-referenced with the other encountered references to the Italians, making sure to get every detail correctly.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:33 am

Colin gave Kira a wink and downed the tea, focusing on the discovery of the file in the Labyrinth, cross-referenced with the other encountered references to the Italians, making sure to get every detail correctly.

Ink flowed out of your fingers and formed words on the pages, everything you remembered and thought about concerning the document. Once done George collected the pages from you and Anna and put them in envelopes marked with intricate symbols.
"Right from your mind to the pages, can you give testimony you saw no tempering with the pages?"
The old Hermetic said before he sealed the enveloped. Anna nodded.

Kira still did not touch the tea or cookies though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:55 am

Anja wrote:Ink flowed out of your fingers and formed words on the pages, everything you remembered and thought about concerning the document. Once done George collected the pages from you and Anna and put them in envelopes marked with intricate symbols.
"Right from your mind to the pages, can you give testimony you saw no tempering with the pages?"
The old Hermetic said before he sealed the enveloped. Anna nodded.
Colin nodded, "It looked quite accurate, Sir. Thank you."

Anja wrote:Kira still did not touch the tea or cookies though.
He reached to the plate and helped himself to a cookie and took a nibble, "Come, now, the Deacon Primus wouldn't tamper with his cookie recipe."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:38 am

Colin nodded, "It looked quite accurate, Sir. Thank you."

"Good then we have that in order."
The Primus said before he sat down, filled some tea for himself and took a cookie.

He reached to the plate and helped himself to a cookie and took a nibble, "Come, now, the Deacon Primus wouldn't tamper with his cookie recipe."

"Oh perish the thought, I got the recepie from a little old Chorister some...seventy years ago I would not dream tampering with it."
The old mage said as he enjoyed his cookie.
"As for you child."
He said to Kira.
"You are the apprentice of Archmaster Qrexia Hermes bani Tytalus, Deacon of two Chantries to do anything to you would look very bad legally. You are quite safe."
He said and Kira sigh and she hesitate before she took a cookie and nibbled at it.
"These...are quite good."
She muttered and George smiled.
"Thank you my dear. Now I would like to ask about the contacts of your former Mentor that the text mentioned but no one will force you."
He said but Kira looked away and sulked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:01 pm

Anja wrote:"Good then we have that in order."
The Primus said before he sat down, filled some tea for himself and took a cookie.
Colin nodded, "Let me..."
He then quickly poured a fresh cup for Anna, Kira, and himself, "Hm, is it Darjeeling today?"

Anja wrote:"Oh perish the thought, I got the recepie from a little old Chorister some...seventy years ago I would not dream tampering with it."
The old mage said as he enjoyed his cookie.
"As for you child."
He said to Kira.
"You are the apprentice of Archmaster Qrexia Hermes bani Tytalus, Deacon of two Chantries to do anything to you would look very bad legally. You are quite safe."
He said and Kira sigh and she hesitate before she took a cookie and nibbled at it.
"These...are quite good."
She muttered and George smiled.
"Thank you my dear. Now I would like to ask about the contacts of your former Mentor that the text mentioned but no one will force you."
He said but Kira looked away and sulked.
He smiled thinly, "We know what the... events set in motion will be; Screamer in the Endless alludes to an assassination attempt on a prominent Cultist whom I've already warned about the attempt - I have faith the events will proceed as I have foreseen, and the attempt will fail, in any case. The Twins being in position, and being intended to rise as the Moloch, well, I'm mostly certain who they'd be referring to - a most disagreeable Italian pair - but who Kallan's contacts are is somewhat... ambiguous. Likely old friends and acquaintances from when he was still a Hermetic in good standing. Who was Delighter in Entrails, though, and where is Screamer in the endless?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:23 pm

Colin nodded, "Let me..."
He then quickly poured a fresh cup for Anna, Kira, and himself, "Hm, is it Darjeeling today?"

The others nodded their thanks.
"Yes indeed it is, I do like the taste."
George replied.

He smiled thinly, "We know what the... events set in motion will be; Screamer in the Endless alludes to an assassination attempt on a prominent Cultist whom I've already warned about the attempt - I have faith the events will proceed as I have foreseen, and the attempt will fail, in any case. The Twins being in position, and being intended to rise as the Moloch, well, I'm mostly certain who they'd be referring to - a most disagreeable Italian pair - but who Kallan's contacts are is somewhat... ambiguous. Likely old friends and acquaintances from when he was still a Hermetic in good standing. Who was Delighter in Entrails, though, and where is Screamer in the endless?"

Kira said nothing she just nibbled on her cookie and looked at you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:59 pm

Anja wrote:Kira said nothing she just nibbled on her cookie and looked at you.
Colin sighed as he sipped his own cup of tea, "You know, Kira, of those contacts of Kallan's decide to silence him as a security measure... that just means that Traditionalists will be getting away with their mischief. Is that any more palatable?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next