Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

4 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:31 pm

[Concordia, Docks]
Anja wrote:"Well I am suddenly glad I only have the success of the cybernetics convention to worry about today."
The curly haired Etherite said still looking a bit shaken.
Colin smiled warmly, "Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love. Enjoy the convention, and try to spread a little light while there."

Nicole wrote:'Last one. Bought the 'prints and finished it off, we did.' she replied nonchalantly, like this was pretty common for her Tradition.
He nodded, "Fixed up the problems from the trials, I trust? Nice craftsmanship."

Anja wrote:Amadeus nodded and he was about to bend down for the crate and he stopped and drew a small, pocket sized crystal ball out of his pocket and looked at it.
"Yes I will be right there."
He told the ball then turned to Colin and Nicole.
"Would the two of you mind if we take a detour after selling Miss Bouchard's magazines? One of my secondary apprentices, as in students who I did not introduce to the Traditions but who came to me for further instruction, are on Horizon, recovering from Paradox at the Verbena clinic and I have been asked to help her get home to Boston, I would like to go visit her."
He asked putting the crystal ball back in his pocket.
He arched an eyebrow, "Certainly, is that the joint Etherite-Verbena clinic? If so, I'll likely see you there soon enough, after the visit to the dungeons."
Getting the last of the luggage in place, he swung back down, "Alright, everything's safely stowed; let's make haste, then..."
He extended a hand to Nicole to help her up in the carriage, "Here, we get in here, not at the horse end... never seen one before?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:35 pm

[Concordia, Docks]

Colin smiled warmly, "Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love. Enjoy the convention, and try to spread a little light while there."

"Yes us small people shall go and spread some joy."
The Etherite said raising an eyebrow.
"Well I have to go report to Master Beynes, enjoy Horizon."
He said before he waited to see if you had anything else to say before he turned to leave.

He arched an eyebrow, "Certainly, is that the joint Etherite-Verbena clinic? If so, I'll likely see you there soon enough, after the visit to the dungeons."

"There are two clinics, one Etherite one which offers modern medicine and one Verbena clinic which offers more holistic methods, my old student are at the Verbena clinic, but yes if you can handle getting the others to Jeffry's house, and also do take someone with you when moving around Concordia, I will go and see my student and we can meet up later."
The old Verbena replied.

Getting the last of the luggage in place, he swung back down, "Alright, everything's safely stowed; let's make haste, then..."
He extended a hand to Nicole to help her up in the carriage, "Here, we get in here, not at the horse end... never seen one before?"

"Are we ready to go then Sir?"
The young man driving the carriage asked.

Nah, let's just go.' she replied weakly, moving to unload the trolley of the various cargoes on it.

Once everyone was in the carriage the driver set the horse moving and it started moving down the road heading towards a residential area. Outside the windows was people dressed for all ages and cultures, here and there mages worked magick on the open street.

(OOC: Well it is just Nicole, Colin, Beatrice and Serge going so one carriage should be enough.)

(OOC 2: Amadeus noticed but he think it would be rude to comment on Nicole's nervousness.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:49 pm

[Concordia, Docks]

Colin's Post:

'Yeah. Heard they're talking 'bout replacing 'em soon.' she replied, starting to unload the trolley.

[Concordia]

Anja's Post:

Having finished unloading, she put the trolley by the stack nearby and gingerly go into the coach. She gave a slight jolt when the thing began to move and looked at the goings-on outside with some confusion.

[Fair enough.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:53 pm

[Concordia]

Having finished unloading, she put the trolley by the stack nearby and gingerly go into the coach. She gave a slight jolt when the thing began to move and looked at the goings-on outside with some confusion.

The carriage made it's way through the city, the twin suns shining in the sky. Eventually you got to the neigborhood filled with old houses, this was some of the oldest buildings in Concordia. The carriage stopped next to a small, green painted house which looked to be at least 300 years old, with thick wooden walls and and old tile roof.

The carriage stopped.
"Here we are the old Verditius house."
He said, you could see a old workshop out back. A wild garden surrounded the little house.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:54 pm

[Concordia, Docks]
Anja wrote:"Yes us small people shall go and spread some joy."
The Etherite said raising an eyebrow.
"Well I have to go report to Master Beynes, enjoy Horizon."
He said before he waited to see if you had anything else to say before he turned to leave.
Colin grinned and snapped to a quick, sharp salute, and turned on his heel.

Anja wrote:"There are two clinics, one Etherite one which offers modern medicine and one Verbena clinic which offers more holistic methods, my old student are at the Verbena clinic, but yes if you can handle getting the others to Jeffry's house, and also do take someone with you when moving around Concordia, I will go and see my student and we can meet up later."
The old Verbena replied.
He nodded, "I'll send word if we need you, then... and I'll bring Nicole with me."

Nicole wrote:'Yeah. Heard they're talking 'bout replacing 'em soon.' she replied, starting to unload the trolley.
He nodded thoughtfully, "Alas, I'm pretty sure it's out of my price range. Maybe if I hit the lottery jackpot."

Anja wrote:"Are we ready to go then Sir?"
The young man driving the carriage asked.
He nodded, once Nicole was on board, "Yes, Miss Alexander already told you our destination?"

[Concordia]
Anja wrote:Once everyone was in the carriage the driver set the horse moving and it started moving down the road heading towards a residential area. Outside the windows was people dressed for all ages and cultures, here and there mages worked magick on the open street.
Nicole wrote:Having finished unloading, she put the trolley by the stack nearby and gingerly go into the coach. She gave a slight jolt when the thing began to move and looked at the goings-on outside with some confusion.
He leaned back and glanced at Nicole's expression, "You really are a city girl to the core, aren't you? Have you ever set foot anywhere that would qualify as 'rural' in your life?"

Anja wrote:The carriage made it's way through the city, the twin suns shining in the sky. Eventually you got to the neigborhood filled with old houses, this was some of the oldest buildings in Concordia. The carriage stopped next to a small, green painted house which looked to be at least 300 years old, with thick wooden walls and and old tile roof.

The carriage stopped.
He said, you could see a old workshop out back. A wild garden surrounded the little house.
He nodded and got up to start getting the luggage down, "Capital... Say, how much to wait a couple of minutes, and bring two of us on to the dungeons? We have a prisoner to visit there."
Turning to Serge, he added, "Give us a hand with the luggage, would you? Bee's got the door, but an extra hand for my suitcase would help."

((OOC: What, no response for Colin's question, Nick? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:05 pm

[Concordia, Dock]

Anja wrote:Beatrice gave a slight smile and took Serge's hand for a moment.
"Do not let that others do not understand you stop you Serge, if something bring you joy and do not hurt anyone do it, others might not understand and you might not be able to get them to understand either, but you should do what bring you joy."
She smiled again then she nodded.

Serge look down at Bea's and hand then looked up at her, smiling a little before saying, "Thanks Bea. I'll remember that."

Anja wrote:"As for what to buy...well there are souvenirs and such and local cosine, but do you might want to buy experiences instead. If the dragons are not all busy with romance...what about paying for a ride, most of the year it is possible to rent a ride on a dragon."
The young Verbena suggested.
"I think you might enjoy that...or to spend the night on a cloud as one of the hotels offer, an actual cloud."

"That's an amazing idea. Experiences would certainly be good." Serge said. He thought about the topic a little and then his hands shook a little as if he remembered something unpleasant.  "Ummm, people buy artifacts here right? Weapons, charms, and wards and stuff like that?"

Anja wrote:The carriage made it's way through the city, the twin suns shining in the sky. Eventually you got to the neigborhood filled with old houses, this was some of the oldest buildings in Concordia. The carriage stopped next to a small, green painted house which looked to be at least 300 years old, with thick wooden walls and and old tile roof.

As the Carriage moved, Serge made sure to take in the scenary and sketch the neighborhood architecture of Concordia, knowing that it would likely be a long time since he would be able to see such sights again.

Anja wrote:The carriage stopped.
Colin wrote:He nodded and got up to start getting the luggage down, "Capital... Say, how much to wait a couple of minutes, and bring two of us on to the dungeons? We have a prisoner to visit there."
Turning to Serge, he added, "Give us a hand with the luggage, would you? Bee's got the door, but an extra hand for my suitcase would help."

"Sure thing." Serge said getting out of the Carriage and going to help his cabal leader with his suitcase. "So this is the house we're staying at? And I assume that's the forbidden workshop back there Master Morgan didn't want us entering."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:28 am

[Concordia, Docks]

Serge look down at Bea's and hand then looked up at her, smiling a little before saying, "Thanks Bea. I'll remember that."

Beatrice gave a warm smile at that.

"That's an amazing idea. Experiences would certainly be good." Serge said. He thought about the topic a little and then his hands shook a little as if he remembered something unpleasant. "Ummm, people buy artifacts here right? Weapons, charms, and wards and stuff like that?"

"Yes certainly there is a large market for artifacts, talismans and wonders of all kinds but such things tend to be expensive was there something you wanted Serge?"
The young Verbena asked glancing over at Serge.

Colin grinned and snapped to a quick, sharp salute, and turned on his heel.

The Etherite nodded and slinked off after his friends.

He nodded, "I'll send word if we need you, then... and I'll bring Nicole with me."

Amadeus nodded at that.
"Sounds good."

He nodded, once Nicole was on board, "Yes, Miss Alexander already told you our destination?"

"If Miss Alexander is a tall, lanky guy with blond hair in a ponytail, and hey I am not judging then yes."
The driver said.
"My Mentor arranged for the transport."
Beatrice replied.
"Ah...then you are Miss Alexander."
"Yes..."
"Ok well yes I have the address."
The driver said before he got the horse moving.

[Concordia]

He nodded and got up to start getting the luggage down, "Capital... Say, how much to wait a couple of minutes, and bring two of us on to the dungeons? We have a prisoner to visit there."

"Certainly Sir, I would off course expect extra pay for an extra trip. If you mean the prison under Horizon Chantry that should not be a problem, if you mean the Cultist ehm Dungeon I know where that is as well."
The driver said with a wry smile as Beatrice got out of the wagon and unlocked the door as she waited for the others to get in.

"Sure thing." Serge said getting out of the Carriage and going to help his cabal leader with his suitcase. "So this is the house we're staying at? And I assume that's the forbidden workshop back there Master Morgan didn't want us entering."

"Yes that was the workshop of Master Morgan's mother I believe. From the look if it the place look like it would have three hundred years ago he probably don't want anyone messing with his mother's things."
Beatrice said.
"Do you need any help with the luggage, I might not be at my best but I could carry something."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:30 am

(OOC: I will be having a busy day today but it is time for a new IC thread, also a new thread is a good time to get our two new players into the story so I will just do this for now.

Everyone get two exp for this thread.

And I will add a summary of the thread later.

Here is the link to the new IC thread:https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t284-daggers-in-the-dark-two-suns-and-new-friends-ic-thread-58#48262 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:53 am

Link's broken...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:40 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:28 pm

Um... Wrong thread. Doubly wrong thread, in fact.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30