Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

4 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:21 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"Yes you could manipulate something with joints with just the Art of Wind...ehm Forces but then you might as well just push the wagon...as for giant ants it worked."
Beatrice said and Amadeus said.
"It worked and nearly killed you with Paradox child."
Beatrice gave a smile to her Mentor.
"Yeah there is that..."
Then she looked down, she was proud of the spell but she suddenly remembered it had killed the Technocrats she sent the beasts against and the young blood witch did not enjoy thinking about the fact she had taken someone's life, even in an effort to defend her Chantry.
Colin scratched his chin, "This sounds like the sort of story that should be shared over a large mug of hot chocolate by a fireplace, not on a street."

Anja wrote:"Well this just turned into a bad soap opera."
The young Etherite commented raising an eyebrow.
"Ok I won't ask anymore but I have to admit to being rather curious."
He smiled wryly, "Oh, never fear, it will come to light when the time is right - it's going to be one hell of a trial."

Nicole wrote:'Now, that's not like, fair...' she replied a little sulkily on the parentage front. 'But yeah, let's push off, hmm?'
Anja wrote:"I have gotten a carriage for us."
Beatrice called frown the window of one of the wagons.
"I think your crate might fit on the roof Nicole."
He arched an eyebrow at Nicole, very explicitly not getting her personal reference, "No, it isn't, but what I have to say about their parentage isn't just impolite, it's bloody political, so I'll refrain from going into details for now..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:Beatrice headed to the wagons and spoke with a tall, thin man about taking her and her friends to Jeffry's house, arranging for the transportation then she pointed to the carriage for Serge to get in.

Serge got into the carriage, making sure to get a seat close to the edge so that he could see the sights of Concordia as the Carriage moved.

Anja wrote:"We might see some of the jellyfish, at times they come to the surface and float around in spheres of water."
Beatrice explained as she got into the carriage and sat down on a seat covered in plush, red velvet pillows.
"And yes I can and it is not illegal, I can not control an enlarged insect though it would do...it's thing and that is why it would be dangerous, if it was either made smarter or controlled though then I guess yes you could use a giant dragonfly or something as a mount."

"I thought controlling insects were the Verbana's whole thing? You can't control it at all? Not even to make it smarter?" Serge asked, "Actually I might be able to control it. Maybe....insects are a bit difficult to read. But I'm sure I could manage. Especially here."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:55 pm

[Concordia, Docks]

Colin's Post:

A little shrug to this. 'Oh, can we stop at that store over there before leaving? Wanna see if I can get rid of this crate first...'

[I am a little confused again; if the transport was within shouting distance, no trolley would be required.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:25 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Colin scratched his chin, "This sounds like the sort of story that should be shared over a large mug of hot chocolate by a fireplace, not on a street."

"Yes you might be right about that."
Beatrice agreed.

He smiled wryly, "Oh, never fear, it will come to light when the time is right - it's going to be one hell of a trial."

"If you say so."
The Etherite said with a raised eyebrow.

Serge got into the carriage, making sure to get a seat close to the edge so that he could see the sights of Concordia as the Carriage moved.

You got a seat by a window.

"I thought controlling insects were the Verbana's whole thing? You can't control it at all? Not even to make it smarter?" Serge asked, "Actually I might be able to control it. Maybe....insects are a bit difficult to read. But I'm sure I could manage. Especially here."

"Yeah we are the bug people..."
Beatrice said sarcastically.
"I can not make it smarter or control it I do not study the ways of the mind but I can affect life patterns and I can tweak them to increase a thing's size for example...or change things about my form...but yeah you could probably control a insect, but that is more up your alley."

A little shrug to this. 'Oh, can we stop at that store over there before leaving? Wanna see if I can get rid of this crate first...'

"Sure we can do that."
Amadeus replied.
"If we just get the crate on the roof of the carriage it will be easier to get it there."

(OOC: I thought it was clear that the cabs was just close by.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:30 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"If you say so."
The Etherite said with a raised eyebrow.
Colin grinned, "You'll have to pardon me - I speak like a Cultist at times; I'm a little chronologically detached at times. Every now and then, I have to give the timeline a little sideways nudge and hope it's not enough to irk the Old Man again."

Nicole wrote:A little shrug to this. 'Oh, can we stop at that store over there before leaving? Wanna see if I can get rid of this crate first...'
Anja wrote:"Sure we can do that."
Amadeus replied.
"If we just get the crate on the roof of the carriage it will be easier to get it there."

((OOC: Maybe something just north of 500 feet/150 meters between the landing spot and the gate to the outdoors itself, sort of like a railway station? Kinda got the impression the landing pad was close to the streets for convenience, but not too close for safety... a larger ship would need to be parked further out?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:58 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Having finished loading the cargo into the trolley, Nicole began to push it towards their destination. 'So, what's your first on the list, then?' she replied to Colin, looking around their surroundings properly for the first time. 'Wait... why do I see parts of our group by that old-timey carriage thing?' tone incredulous, like she'd just noticed it.

[Okay, everyone is snarling up and the posts are not making sense. . I've straightened it up.]

[Oh, what was Green's car? This is something Nick would notice, as much as Colin notices styles of silver plate.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:33 am

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:"Yeah we are the bug people..."
Beatrice said sarcastically.
"I can not make it smarter or control it I do not study the ways of the mind but I can affect life patterns and I can tweak them to increase a thing's size for example...or change things about my form...but yeah you could probably control a insect, but that is more up your alley."

"I gotcha. Your magick mostly deals with the physical nature of things." Serge said, now pulling out his sketchpad and sketching his surroundings as he waited for the carriage to start moving. "That could be a neat combo move you know. Enlarge a large winged insect and then alter it's mind to make it behave like a tamed horse. Who needs a helicopter when you've got a bee copter on command."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:05 am

[Concordia Docks]

Colin grinned, "You'll have to pardon me - I speak like a Cultist at times; I'm a little chronologically detached at times. Every now and then, I have to give the timeline a little sideways nudge and hope it's not enough to irk the Old Man again."

"Well and I do not mean to be rude but it sound more like you speak like a twelve year old girl who will skirt around a secret to seam mysterious but not give all the details."
The Etherite replied with a sigh.

Having finished loading the cargo into the trolley, Nicole began to push it towards their destination. 'So, what's your first on the list, then?' she replied to Colin, looking around their surroundings properly for the first time. 'Wait... why do I see parts of our group by that old-timey carriage thing?' tone incredulous, like she'd just noticed it.

"We are taking the carriage to Jeffry's town house."
Amadeus explained as he walked next to Nicole.

"I gotcha. Your magick mostly deals with the physical nature of things." Serge said, now pulling out his sketchpad and sketching his surroundings as he waited for the carriage to start moving.

"Well it deal with life itself and pure energies. Prime and Life if you want to use the Tradition neutral terms."
Beatrice explained.

"That could be a neat combo move you know. Enlarge a large winged insect and then alter it's mind to make it behave like a tamed horse. Who needs a helicopter when you've got a bee copter on command."

"Well one would have to take into consideration being responsible for caring for the animal afterwards, enlarging a insect is one thing it is still just an insect doing it's thing but once you mess with it's mind making it smarter it seams cruel to just turn it back, then you will have weeks or months caring for a huge insect in front of you."
The young Verbena replied.
"And Colin might not be to pelased with the notion a helicopter is not needed."

(OOC: No that distance works.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:31 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"Well and I do not mean to be rude but it sound more like you speak like a twelve year old girl who will skirt around a secret to seam mysterious but not give all the details."
The Etherite replied with a sigh.
Colin chuckled, "You know what? Fair. My daughter might be a minor influence on me in that regard..."
He turned dead serious, "But very well - I have it on good authority that a Meajin Incarna is displeased that his two children, positioned as Quaesitors, are seeking to become Moloch. We are walking the Fragile Path even now, but we yet lack the definitive proof that will unravel the conspiracy. Stay alert, is all I can say."

Nicole wrote:Having finished loading the cargo into the trolley, Nicole began to push it towards their destination. 'So, what's your first on the list, then?' she replied to Colin, looking around their surroundings properly for the first time. 'Wait... why do I see parts of our group by that old-timey carriage thing?' tone incredulous, like she'd just noticed it.
Anja wrote:"We are taking the carriage to Jeffry's town house."
Amadeus explained as he walked next to Nicole.
He nodded to Nicole, "First stop for me, the Chief's house, to drop off the luggage, next stop, the dungeons. I need to speak with someone there... and with a little luck, save a life and get Green out of the picture."

((I do believe that wasn't Green's car the Quaesitors arrived in, but a taxi. Seems Green's car had some engine trouble. Razz))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:36 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:"Well one would have to take into consideration being responsible for caring for the animal afterwards, enlarging a insect is one thing it is still just an insect doing it's thing but once you mess with it's mind making it smarter it seams cruel to just turn it back, then you will have weeks or months caring for a huge insect in front of you."
The young Verbena replied.
"And Colin might not be to pelased with the notion a helicopter is not needed."

"I doubt it would even be able to comprehend it's time as intelligent after it turn back into a normal insect." Serge said now focusing on a drawing he sketching, "Eh, saying it out loud it does sound a bit cruel actually. I'm not even skilled enough to do that. Could make it so that it just really really likes us and doesn't mind that were on it's back though. That's something more easily done. "
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:46 pm

[Concordia, Dock]

Anja's Post:

'Carriage. As in the wooden box with the one-horsepower thing which is slower than a golf cart? Am I gonna find out it's like the Dung Ages 'round that corner?' clearly uncomfortable and slightly alarmed at the very idea.

Colin's Post:

'I see. Think I can leave my adventures of salespersonship 'till later then.' she commented, continuing to look around curiously as they walked.

[Yeah, but was it a 'normal' car? It's quite possible Horizon is still operating a [small] retrofitted fleet of rather ancient examples of 'automobillia'. Nick's a gearhead; if presented with something sufficiently 'odd' she would like to give it a spin. I suspect Colin would feel the same regarding planes.]

[Erm... is there a description of the Dock itself, or is this a licence to make it up?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:07 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Colin chuckled, "You know what? Fair. My daughter might be a minor influence on me in that regard..."
He turned dead serious, "But very well - I have it on good authority that a Meajin Incarna is displeased that his two children, positioned as Quaesitors, are seeking to become Moloch. We are walking the Fragile Path even now, but we yet lack the definitive proof that will unravel the conspiracy. Stay alert, is all I can say."

The Etherite paled considerably and stared at Colin.
"Well shit."
He muttered.
"Are you sure about this?"

"I doubt it would even be able to comprehend it's time as intelligent after it turn back into a normal insect." Serge said now focusing on a drawing he sketching, "Eh, saying it out loud it does sound a bit cruel actually. I'm not even skilled enough to do that. Could make it so that it just really really likes us and doesn't mind that were on it's back though. That's something more easily done. "

"So you would be ok with being hit on the head until you where a vegetable because you would not remember having a more functional brain?"
Beatrice asked.
"I do not think an insect can like anyone and if it do and it let us ride it then it will still just buzz around doing what it please, it will not go where you want to go."

Carriage. As in the wooden box with the one-horsepower thing which is slower than a golf cart? Am I gonna find out it's like the Dung Ages 'round that corner?' clearly uncomfortable and slightly alarmed at the very idea.

"A horse drawn carriage yes, as in a thing on wheels drawn by horses."
Amadeus replied.

I see. Think I can leave my adventures of salespersonship 'till later then.' she commented, continuing to look around curiously as they walked.

You got over to the carriage and Amadeus offered.
"Do you need any help getting the box up onto the carriage roof.

(OOC: Oh I forgot about the car question. It was Green's car, it was a normal car and I have no idea what type it was gray.)
(OOC 2: It is a Umbra docks but by all means do add details.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:19 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:"So you would be ok with being hit on the head until you where a vegetable because you would not remember having a more functional brain?"
Beatrice asked.
"I do not think an insect can like anyone and if it do and it let us ride it then it will still just buzz around doing what it please, it will not go where you want to go."

"Already said I agree with you. No need to bring out out the metaphors." Serge said ripping out a the completed picture in his sketchbook and showing it to Bea. It was an image of both of them on the back of dragonfly flying through the sky. After Bea had gotten a good look at it he would scrunch it up and store it in his back pocket.

"How about this then. Instead of horses pulling carriages. We have enlarged spiders. Aren't spiders more intelligent then regular insect? I bet they could be trained. Plus then you'd have carriages that could go over buildings and stuff."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:05 pm

[Concordia Docks]

"Already said I agree with you. No need to bring out out the metaphors." Serge said ripping out a the completed picture in his sketchbook and showing it to Bea. It was an image of both of them on the back of dragonfly flying through the sky. After Bea had gotten a good look at it he would scrunch it up and store it in his back pocket.

"Very well, very well."
Beatrice agreed and she looked at the drawing.
"That is pretty cool."

How about this then. Instead of horses pulling carriages. We have enlarged spiders. Aren't spiders more intelligent then regular insect? I bet they could be trained. Plus then you'd have carriages that could go over buildings and stuff."

"Well spiders are not insects, and it really depend on the spider species, they tend to be a bit smarter than insects but you can not train a spider, not even jumping spiders which are the smartest can not really be trained, some of them can learn new paths and such but not much beyond that. Brain researchers have been studying spider brains since they have the most primitive brains which can still be called a brain, also a carriage going over a building, proving the surface tension would still work would mean everyone inside would generally be tossed around."
Beatrice replied shaking her head.
"And your steeds would want to eat you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:26 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:"Well spiders are not insects, and it really depend on the spider species, they tend to be a bit smarter than insects but you can not train a spider, not even jumping spiders which are the smartest can not really be trained, some of them can learn new paths and such but not much beyond that. Brain researchers have been studying spider brains since they have the most primitive brains which can still be called a brain, also a carriage going over a building, proving the surface tension would still work would mean everyone inside would generally be tossed around."
Beatrice replied shaking her head.
"And your steeds would want to eat you."

"You can definitely enchant the inside of the carriage to act as a spatial gyroscope. As in, no matter the orientation or movement of the carriage the people on the inside stay the same. The carriage could be upside down and vibrating but the people inside still think their right side up and staying still. That'd be an interesting spell." Serge mused, now getting to work on a new drawing. "We are in Concordia after all. Might as well get a little fancy with our magick and see how far we can actually go."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:40 pm

[Concordia Docks]

"You can definitely enchant the inside of the carriage to act as a spatial gyroscope. As in, no matter the orientation or movement of the carriage the people on the inside stay the same. The carriage could be upside down and vibrating but the people inside still think their right side up and staying still. That'd be an interesting spell." Serge mused, now getting to work on a new drawing. "We are in Concordia after all. Might as well get a little fancy with our magick and see how far we can actually go."

"Can you make such a carriage that defy gravity yes off course you can but what would be the point? It would not be practical to do and also like I said you can not train spiders and also I doubt they could bring something as heavy as a carriage with them and still have the surface tension to be able to walk on walls."
Beatrice replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:03 pm

[Concordia, Dock]
Anja wrote:The Etherite paled considerably and stared at Colin.
"Well shit."
He muttered.
"Are you sure about this?"
Colin nodded, "Unfortunately, yes. I've heard quite convincing testimony, adding pieces of the puzzle together... but unfortunately, the testimonies on their own aren't... sufficient proof. But, it is coming, and Green being denied access to Kyle now, well, the Seat of Prime asked me to ensure that, in a future that has already been changed. And with that, things will wind up just a little bit better..."

Nicole wrote:'I see. Think I can leave my adventures of salespersonship 'till later then.' she commented, continuing to look around curiously as they walked.
Anja wrote:You got over to the carriage and Amadeus offered.
"Do you need any help getting the box up onto the carriage roof.
He carefully steadied his own cases, adjusting the room for Nicole's crate, "It will be an easy fit, not much space for things to slide around. Very convenient amount of space."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:23 am

[Concordia, Docks]

Anja's Post:

'Oh... goodie.' she replied weakly, clearly uneasy at this. 'Oh, look - that's a Dynavert landing over there, by that hangar.' she said with a bit too much enthusiasm, gesturing to it for Colin.

Anja's Post:

'Erm...' she replied uncertantly, staring at the horse with about the same look on her face that the Chief had on encountering say, a smartphone.

Colin's Post:

'Yes...' she finally answered, in a somewhat distracted manner. 'Let's unload...'

[I am going to play the Dock appearing fairly similar to the one in Boston; mainly (but not completely) inhabited by Etherite ships (of varying types and ages). And Green's car was simply a modern average sedan, so got no comment.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:54 am

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:"Can you make such a carriage that defy gravity yes off course you can but what would be the point? It would not be practical to do and also like I said you can not train spiders and also I doubt they could bring something as heavy as a carriage with them and still have the surface tension to be able to walk on walls."
Beatrice replied.

"The point is is that spider driven chariots would look cool as fuck and probably be something no one else has ever done before. That's all the reason I need at least." Serge said with a chuckle. "Practicality is an obstacle to innovation. How are people ever going to discover new magick if they keep boxing themselves in trying to justify doing anything. The only reason people should need for wanting to do something is because they desire to do it."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:17 am

[Concordia, Dock]

Colin nodded, "Unfortunately, yes. I've heard quite convincing testimony, adding pieces of the puzzle together... but unfortunately, the testimonies on their own aren't... sufficient proof. But, it is coming, and Green being denied access to Kyle now, well, the Seat of Prime asked me to ensure that, in a future that has already been changed. And with that, things will wind up just a little bit better..."

"That is certainly something."
The Etherite replied.
"So you are taking these corrupted individuals down then?"

He carefully steadied his own cases, adjusting the room for Nicole's crate, "It will be an easy fit, not much space for things to slide around. Very convenient amount of space."

"Yeah I think we can get it all on the roof here."
Amadeus agreed.

Oh... goodie.' she replied weakly, clearly uneasy at this. 'Oh, look - that's a Dynavert landing over there, by that hangar.' she said with a bit too much enthusiasm, gesturing to it for Colin.

The old Verbena also glanced in that direction.

Erm...' she replied uncertantly, staring at the horse with about the same look on her face that the Chief had on encountering say, a smartphone.

"Well if we are just heading over to the kiosk to sell what is in the crate we do not need to put the crate on the carriage we can just drag it over there."
The old Verbena said still chuckling.

The point is is that spider driven chariots would look cool as fuck and probably be something no one else has ever done before. That's all the reason I need at least." Serge said with a chuckle. "Practicality is an obstacle to innovation. How are people ever going to discover new magick if they keep boxing themselves in trying to justify doing anything. The only reason people should need for wanting to do something is because they desire to do it."

"Well very few would make something which is not practical just because it is cool."
Beatrice said.
"But as long as it do not hurt anyone if you want to do it then go for it."
The Verbena added.
"It is not like I never do magick just for the pure joy of working magick, and especially now that I almost...lost it."
She whispered and she looked down and shuddered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:05 am

[Concordia, Docks]
Anja wrote:"That is certainly something."
The Etherite replied.
"So you are taking these corrupted individuals down then?"
Colin nodded, "If it's the last thing I do. But, I am not claiming to be the Chessmaster here, I just find the puzzle pieces for greater Magi than myself to act."

Nicole wrote:'Oh... goodie.' she replied weakly, clearly uneasy at this. 'Oh, look - that's a Dynavert landing over there, by that hangar.' she said with a bit too much enthusiasm, gesturing to it for Colin.
Anja wrote:The old Verbena also glanced in that direction.
He looked over with a gleeful glint in his eyes, "Hum, one of the four officially built, converted to Umbra use, or a later construction based on the design, you think?"

Anja wrote:"Yeah I think we can get it all on the roof here."
Amadeus agreed.
Nicole wrote:'Yes...' she finally answered, in a somewhat distracted manner. 'Let's unload...'
He nodded, "Alright, hoist it up, then?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:21 am

[Concordia, Docks]

Colin nodded, "If it's the last thing I do. But, I am not claiming to be the Chessmaster here, I just find the puzzle pieces for greater Magi than myself to act."

"Well I am suddenly glad I only have the success of the cybernetics convention to worry about today."
The curly haired Etherite said still looking a bit shaken.

He nodded, "Alright, hoist it up, then?"

Amadeus nodded and he was about to bend down for the crate and he stopped and drew a small, pocket sized crystal ball out of his pocket and looked at it.
"Yes I will be right there."
He told the ball then turned to Colin and Nicole.
"Would the two of you mind if we take a detour after selling Miss Bouchard's magazines? One of my secondary apprentices, as in students who I did not introduce to the Traditions but who came to me for further instruction, are on Horizon, recovering from Paradox at the Verbena clinic and I have been asked to help her get home to Boston, I would like to go visit her."
He asked putting the crystal ball back in his pocket.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:37 am

[Concordia, Dock]

Anja wrote:"Well very few would make something which is not practical just because it is cool."
Beatrice said.
"But as long as it do not hurt anyone if you want to do it then go for it."
The Verbena added.
"It is not like I never do magick just for the pure joy of working magick, and especially now that I almost...lost it."
She whispered and she looked down and shuddered.

Serge took note of Beatrice's discomfort and remembering vague memories about how this topic of conversation usually went for him amd decided to change the subject. "Any thoughts on what I should buy while I'm in Concordia? My mentor gave me a bunch of money and I don't really know what to spend it on."

(OOC: Are Serge and Bea moving? I'm not sure if we're waiting for the carriage to move or if we're already on the move.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:23 pm

[Concordia, Dock]

Serge took note of Beatrice's discomfort and remembering vague memories about how this topic of conversation usually went for him amd decided to change the subject. "Any thoughts on what I should buy while I'm in Concordia? My mentor gave me a bunch of money and I don't really know what to spend it on."

Beatrice gave a slight smile and took Serge's hand for a moment.
"Do not let that others do not understand you stop you Serge, if something bring you joy and do not hurt anyone do it, others might not understand and you might not be able to get them to understand either, but you should do what bring you joy."
She smiled again then she nodded.
"As for what to buy...well there are souvenirs and such and local cosine, but do you might want to buy experiences instead. If the dragons are not all busy with romance...what about paying for a ride, most of the year it is possible to rent a ride on a dragon."
The young Verbena suggested.
"I think you might enjoy that...or to spend the night on a cloud as one of the hotels offer, an actual cloud."

(OOC: No not yet Nicole, Colin and Amadeus are placing the luggage and talking.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:05 pm

[Concordia, Docks]

Colin's Post:

'Last one. Bought the 'prints and finished it off, we did.' she replied nonchalantly, like this was pretty common for her Tradition.

Anja's Post:

'Nah, let's just go.' she replied weakly, moving to unload the trolley of the various cargoes on it.

[Won't there be two or even three carriages? The 'Steelhaven party' is quite a large one...]

[What, nobody picked up on the fact Nick is freaked out by the horse because it's the first time she's seen one close?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next