Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

4 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:19 pm

[Concordia Docks]

"Awesome. Chores are too adult for me as well."

"Well helping out is never to adult my dear, even if it at times is not fun."
Shaya said.
"Though one can usually make them fun."

"Usurped? I think they were behind it from the beginning. Smells like something they'd cook. Then again everything has a little Syndicate influence behind it." Serge said with a grumble.

"I think that is the source of the Syndicate power. They have their claws in everything, every part of society based around capitalism is something that benefit them, whatever or not they directly initiated a thing."
Maria agreed with a nod.

Horse and carriages. Fancy" Serge said following after Beatrice. "Though normal horses do seem a bit dull. They could've been more exciting. Imagine if they were on fire! Anyways are we taking these to Master Morgan's place?"

"If they where on fire they would be a hazard to their passengers and to the city in general."
Beatrice replied.
"But yes we are taking them to Master Morgan's house indeed."

"I'm planning on doing something like that when I go to visit the Cultist Villa. I have no idea where it is but I feel like I can 'luck' my way into wandering over there. With the added benefit of exploring Concordia while I'm at it."

Amadeus gave a nod at that idea.
"Sounds like a interesting thing to try kid, go for it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:22 pm

[Concordia, Dock]
Anja wrote:"Appropriate yes...boring also yes."
Shaya replied.
Jeremy wrote:"Awesome. Chores are too adult for me as well."
Anja wrote:"Well helping out is never to adult my dear, even if it at times is not fun."
Shaya said.
Colin chuckled, "Might want to stop while you're not too far behind, Serge... Adulthood brings responsibilities, yes, but also perks. It's a trade-off. Not entirely sure the trade-off is worth it, to be honest..."

Jeremy wrote:"Usurped? I think they were behind it from the beginning. Smells like something they'd cook. Then again everything has a little Syndicate influence behind it." Serge said with a grumble.
Anja wrote:"I think that is the source of the Syndicate power. They have their claws in everything, every part of society based around capitalism is something that benefit them, whatever or not they directly initiated a thing."
Maria agreed with a nod.
He shook his head, "The Michelin Guide didn't include stars for the first two or three decades, just a list of places to eat and drink around France. Not everything has a Syndicate influence behind it from the start, but if there's money in it somehow, they'll get themselves involved..."

Anja wrote:"They are down on the ground as well?"
Aton asked looking around nervously.
"Oh indeed I think I see one on top of the Library building young man."
Jeffry said and pointed before he headed off with Kyle and the Cultists. Anton paled a bit.
He chuckled, "They do provide tour services here. Well, some of them do. They are smart enough to be working citizens, as it were, and not mere beasts of burden. But for now, they're probably not going to be down here in large numbers."

Jeremy wrote:"Horse and carriages. Fancy" Serge said following after Beatrice. "Though normal horses do seem a bit dull. They could've been more exciting. Imagine if they were on fire! Anyways are we taking these to Master Morgan's place?"
He arched an eyebrow at Serge, "You would prefer thestrals?"

Jeremy wrote:"I'm planning on doing something like that when I go to visit the Cultist Villa. I have no idea where it is but I feel like I can 'luck' my way into wandering over there. With the added benefit of exploring Concordia while I'm at it."
Anja wrote:Amadeus gave a nod at that idea.
He nodded, "That's an interesting way of doing it. Just don't go alone, just in case."

Nicole wrote:'Nah, no need. Just went to get a cart...' she replied, clambering into the shuttle to retrieve her cases.
Anja wrote:"Ok, well let me help you with the crate then."
Amadeus said. As you stood by the shuttle you saw a gray car drive up to the parking lot and three very offical looking men came out of it, a tall man with pale skin and graying hair in a ponytail, a stern Asian man with expensive looking glasses and a borwn aired, blump man, all three was wearing the offical uniform of the Security Council and they stood with sour looks glancing around until one of the pointed towards the Steelhaven shuttle and they all headed in that direction.
He glanced at the group, then chuckled softly as he gestured for Nicole to hurry, "It's not easy being Green..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:06 am

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:"Well helping out is never to adult my dear, even if it at times is not fun."
Shaya said.
Colin wrote:Colin chuckled, "Might want to stop while you're not too far behind, Serge... Adulthood brings responsibilities, yes, but also perks. It's a trade-off. Not entirely sure the trade-off is worth it, to be honest..."

"Ahh your right. My mentor said something like that once." Serge said thinking back to his earlier days. "I do need to get better at applying her teachings."

Anja wrote:"If they where on fire they would be a hazard to their passengers and to the city in general."
Beatrice replied.
"But yes we are taking them to Master Morgan's house indeed."
Colin wrote:He arched an eyebrow at Serge, "You would prefer thestrals?"

"Yeah actually. Wings make any horse cooler." Serge said with a nod, "Oddly enough I'd be able to see thestrals. Which is always a chilling thought...."

Anja wrote:Amadeus gave a nod at that idea.
Colin wrote:He nodded, "That's an interesting way of doing it. Just don't go alone, just in case."

"Anyone who wants to come with is welcome to join. I probably won't be to talkative though. Spell requires a unique mental state."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:47 am

[Concordia, Dock]

"Ahh your right. My mentor said something like that once." Serge said thinking back to his earlier days. "I do need to get better at applying her teachings."

"We never stop learning and growing."
Sjaya said.

Yeah actually. Wings make any horse cooler." Serge said with a nod, "Oddly enough I'd be able to see thestrals. Which is always a chilling thought...."

"Pegasi would be ok but anything on fire might be a bit much."
Beatrice said with a chuckle.
"Especially since my Mentor is not overly fond of the stuff."

"Anyone who wants to come with is welcome to join. I probably won't be to talkative though. Spell requires a unique mental state."

Amadeus just nodded at that.

He shook his head, "The Michelin Guide didn't include stars for the first two or three decades, just a list of places to eat and drink around France. Not everything has a Syndicate influence behind it from the start, but if there's money in it somehow, they'll get themselves involved..."

Maria nodded at that.
"That makes sense, the Syndicate would only get involved once there are money in it, and they might not even be involved just the systems they have set up.

He chuckled, "They do provide tour services here. Well, some of them do. They are smart enough to be working citizens, as it were, and not mere beasts of burden. But for now, they're probably not going to be down here in large numbers."

"It is true, some allow riders and will even allow themselves to be ridden for hire, it is very popular with the tourists."
Amadeus said and Aton just looked even more pale.

He nodded, "That's an interesting way of doing it. Just don't go alone, just in case."

"Indeed we should stick to being in a groups for now."
Amadeus agreed.

He glanced at the group, then chuckled softly as he gestured for Nicole to hurry, "It's not easy being Green..."

You saw Green and his goons headed in your direction. Once he got to the shuttle he looked around and frowned.
"I am Adeptus Green I am sent by the Security Council to take custody of a widderslainte, is this Steelhaven Hall's shuttle?"
The man scowled at everyone there looking rather irritated.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:36 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Jeremy wrote:"Ahh your right. My mentor said something like that once." Serge said thinking back to his earlier days. "I do need to get better at applying her teachings."
Anja wrote:"We never stop learning and growing."
Sjaya said.
Colin nodded, "A lesson for us all, really."

Anja wrote:Maria nodded at that.
"That makes sense, the Syndicate would only get involved once there are money in it, and they might not even be involved just the systems they have set up.
He nodded thoughtfully, "As I recall the story, two brothers gave away the original guide for free to tire buyers, so the Syndicate wouldn't have bothered until there was advertising value in it - which would be around the time the stars entered the book..."

Anja wrote:"It is true, some allow riders and will even allow themselves to be ridden for hire, it is very popular with the tourists."
Amadeus said and Aton just looked even more pale.
He smiled thinly, "Not to worry, I don't believe they frequent the Etherite or Virtual Adept parts of the city. The tour services are generally distributed in the Mystic areas. Well, excepting the Etherite veterinarian clinic."

Jeremy wrote:"Yeah actually. Wings make any horse cooler." Serge said with a nod, "Oddly enough I'd be able to see thestrals. Which is always a chilling thought...."
Anja wrote:"Pegasi would be ok but anything on fire might be a bit much."
He shook his head, "I'm not sure if you'd see thestrals... from context, it seemed the described requirement to see them was somewhat, hm, glossed over. Merely being in the presence of death would make them visible to magnitudes more people than was implied..."

Anja wrote:"Indeed we should stick to being in a groups for now."
Amadeus agreed.
Jeremy wrote:"Anyone who wants to come with is welcome to join. I probably won't be to talkative though. Spell requires a unique mental state."
Anja wrote:Amadeus just nodded at that.
He chuckled, "Well, that describes the Cultists' magic quite magnificently..."

Anja wrote:You saw Green and his goons headed in your direction. Once he got to the shuttle he looked around and frowned.
"I am Adeptus Green I am sent by the Security Council to take custody of a widderslainte, is this Steelhaven Hall's shuttle?"
He gave the man a completely mirthless, cold smile, "Why, yes, it is. I'm Adeptus Wainwright, the pilot. I would advise against investigating the shuttle, though, we have some Pattern Spiders on board, who are waiting for us to give them a ride back to Earth once our business is concluded. Now, I must ask, who precisely were you sent here to retrieve?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:25 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja's Post:

Nicole set to unloading the remaining cargo from the shuttle, awaiting for the trolley or similar to arrive. Silently watched the arrival to who she assumed to be Green, deciding that her role in this act was going to be a relatively passive one.

[Okay, I'm a bit disjointed here; did the other ones already leave? If they have, waiting for the trolley for the cargo is fairly pointless, unless one or more NPCs brought some 'extras' along [for example, perhaps some of the Chantry's products to sell so they can buy some new kit/books/whatever.]]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:45 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Colin nodded, "A lesson for us all, really."

Shaya gave a warm smile at that.

He nodded thoughtfully, "As I recall the story, two brothers gave away the original guide for free to tire buyers, so the Syndicate wouldn't have bothered until there was advertising value in it - which would be around the time the stars entered the book..."

"Indeed so."
Maria agreed.
"But as fascinating as this debate is, we are in a bit of a hurry."
The Cultist said and she gave Serge a smile and nodded to Colin before she and the rest of the Cultists took Jeffry and Kyle with them and left for their villa.

He smiled thinly, "Not to worry, I don't believe they frequent the Etherite or Virtual Adept parts of the city. The tour services are generally distributed in the Mystic areas. Well, excepting the Etherite veterinarian clinic."

"Well if there was actually such parts of the city that might be so Mr Wainwright, however there are a realm for each Tradition with a portal in the central Chantry, quarters also in the Chantry and some keep buildings like the Etherite and Verbena clinics or the Cultist villa but there are no Tradition specific districts, you can find dragons everywhere."
Amadeus replied and Aton did not look happy.

He gave the man a completely mirthless, cold smile, "Why, yes, it is. I'm Adeptus Wainwright, the pilot. I would advise against investigating the shuttle, though, we have some Pattern Spiders on board, who are waiting for us to give them a ride back to Earth once our business is concluded. Now, I must ask, who precisely were you sent here to retrieve?"

"Oh I assure you Mr Wainwright that any Paradox enchancing effects Pattern Spiders have on Earth do not carry over to Horizon."
Adeptus Green replied flatly.
"I am here for Apprentice Kyle student of Master Jeffry Amaris Morgan Hermes bani Flambau Deacon of Chantry Steelhaven Hall."
He said with a formal flair to his words, puffing himself up.

Nicole set to unloading the remaining cargo from the shuttle, awaiting for the trolley or similar to arrive. Silently watched the arrival to who she assumed to be Green, deciding that her role in this act was going to be a relatively passive one.

The other Etherites came back with a trolly for you to put your crates on.

(OOC: As stated yes the Cultists, Jeffry and Kyle left shortly after arriving and meeting the Cultists though I hope the above makes it clearer.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:54 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"Indeed so."
Maria agreed.
The Cultist said and she gave Serge a smile and nodded to Colin before she and the rest of the Cultists took Jeffry and Kyle with them and left for their villa.
Colin waved them off, "Safe trip, then, don't speak to any strange Quaesitors..."

Anja wrote:"Well if there was actually such parts of the city that might be so Mr Wainwright, however there are a realm for each Tradition with a portal in the central Chantry, quarters also in the Chantry and some keep buildings like the Etherite and Verbena clinics or the Cultist villa but there are no Tradition specific districts, you can find dragons everywhere."
Amadeus replied and Aton did not look happy.
He frowned, "Ah, I was under the impression there were Tradition-predominant districts... Hum, I guess I had that part wrong, then."

Anja wrote:"Oh I assure you Mr Wainwright that any Paradox enchancing effects Pattern Spiders have on Earth do not carry over to Horizon."
"I am here for Apprentice Kyle student of Master Jeffry Amaris Morgan Hermes bani Flambau Deacon of Chantry Steelhaven Hall."
He shrugged, "I'd not be worried about the Paradox issue, but I'd rather not have someone suffer a violent fit of arachnophobia inside - such an inconvenience, you know."
He shook his head, "As for Master Morgan and his apprentice, they've already been collected. It seems you were late, and retrieval could not wait."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:24 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Colin waved them off, "Safe trip, then, don't speak to any strange Quaesitors..."

"We will go straight home."
Shaya said with a grin before she and Maria and the two others left.

He frowned, "Ah, I was under the impression there were Tradition-predominant districts... Hum, I guess I had that part wrong, then."

"That would have gone completely against the idea of Concordia, a place of unity among the Traditions. Remember when it was built there was even more tension than there are now."
Amadeus said.
"Horizon was meant as a joint accomplishment, a place for us to work with and learn from one another."

He shrugged, "I'd not be worried about the Paradox issue, but I'd rather not have someone suffer a violent fit of arachnophobia inside - such an inconvenience, you know."
He shook his head, "As for Master Morgan and his apprentice, they've already been collected. It seems you were late, and retrieval could not wait."

"I am touched by your concern."
Adeptus Green said icily.
"Already collected...who...collected...the...boy?"
He asked his eyes growing dark.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:42 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"That would have gone completely against the idea of Concordia, a place of unity among the Traditions. Remember when it was built there was even more tension than there are now."
Amadeus said.
"Horizon was meant as a joint accomplishment, a place for us to work with and learn from one another."
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Touché. Well, I suppose the presence of pigeons will be a good indicator of draconic presence - can't imagine pigeons are too keen to linger near dragons."

Anja wrote:"I am touched by your concern."
The smile never shifted, and never reached Colin's eyes, "Ah, we were met by a contingent of Enforcers, they were here when we arrived. He's underway to confinement as we speak. Master Morgan seems to have been satisfied with their orders and credentials."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:32 pm

[Concordia, Dock]

Anja wrote:"Indeed so."
Maria agreed.

Serge smiled back and waved the group away, sad to see them go but excited knowing he would meet them again in the future.

Anja wrote:"Pegasi would be ok but anything on fire might be a bit much."

"What about a horse made out of magickal water? Would that be better? It certainly be less dangerous." Serge mused.

Anja wrote:You saw Green and his goons headed in your direction. Once he got to the shuttle he looked around and frowned.
Colin wrote:He gave the man a completely mirthless, cold smile, "Why, yes, it is. I'm Adeptus Wainwright, the pilot. I would advise against investigating the shuttle, though, we have some Pattern Spiders on board, who are waiting for us to give them a ride back to Earth once our business is concluded. Now, I must ask, who precisely were you sent here to retrieve?"
Anja wrote:"Oh I assure you Mr Wainwright that any Paradox enchancing effects Pattern Spiders have on Earth do not carry over to Horizon."
Colin wrote:He shrugged, "I'd not be worried about the Paradox issue, but I'd rather not have someone suffer a violent fit of arachnophobia inside - such an inconvenience, you know."
Anja wrote:"I am touched by your concern."
Colin wrote:The smile never shifted, and never reached Colin's eyes, "Ah, we were met by a contingent of Enforcers, they were here when we arrived. He's underway to confinement as we speak. Master Morgan seems to have been satisfied with their orders and credentials."

Serge didn't go with his Cabal Leader to meet up with Adeptus Green. Though he did watch the exchange from a distance as he and Beatrice made there way towards the carriages.

"So that's Green huh?" Serge said coldly to Beatrice, "Looks like the Enforcers left just in time. Any sooner and they'd have met up with him."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:02 am

[Concordia Docks]

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Touché. Well, I suppose the presence of pigeons will be a good indicator of draconic presence - can't imagine pigeons are too keen to linger near dragons."

"Well the birds are vary but they are really to small for any but the hatchlings to bother much aboutwith to insult them the blue dragons of Horizon are not hostile...if you see a unicorn though...then you are fucked."
Amadeus said and Aton did not looked calmed down.
"Bloody fantasy critters."
He muttered.
"Also sometimes bygone dragons fly in from the Umbra, they can be allot more...hostile, the ones here are scaly teddy bears compared to those, if you see one named Henry remember to offer him a drink before he eat you and do not flirt with his wife."
The old Verbena added and Aton looked like he might just run away and hide.
"I....ehm will keep that in mind."

The smile never shifted, and never reached Colin's eyes, "Ah, we were met by a contingent of Enforcers, they were here when we arrived. He's underway to confinement as we speak. Master Morgan seems to have been satisfied with their orders and credentials."

"I see...a clerical error then sending two teams."
Adeptus green said darkly.
"Pray tell what Tradition was this other them of?"
He asked looking like he was just barely containing his anger and desire to lash out, one of his underlings tried to reach out a hand to clam his boss but Green slapped it away.

Serge didn't go with his Cabal Leader to meet up with Adeptus Green. Though he did watch the exchange from a distance as he and Beatrice made there way towards the carriages.

"So that's Green huh?" Serge said coldly to Beatrice, "Looks like the Enforcers left just in time. Any sooner and they'd have met up with him."

"Yeah that is Enforcer Green."
Beatrice said and she shuddered.
"A ripe bastard, the manifestation of abuse of power, I am glad we got Kyle away from him."
She said with a painful look in her eyes.
"Let us get to the carriage."

"What about a horse made out of magickal water? Would that be better? It certainly be less dangerous." Serge mused.

"It would certainly be safer."
Beatrice said.
"I am not sure if such a horse would like it here on land though. There is a civilization of sentient jellyfish in the ocean here on Horizon though so they might like it there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:06 am

[Concordia Docks]

Anja's Post:

Thanking the pair, she wished them well.

Anja's Post:

Nicole remained silent, though for a moment halted and watched the Enforcer alertly. If Green noticed the Etherite he'd see a woman who was quite clearly sizing him up.

Anja's Post:

Nonchalantly, she untucked the back of her shirt, so she could get access to her pistol.

[Was ill for a couple of days, but now are back properly]

[Another person has joined. Might desire to reach out to them, if you have not already done so.]

[Again, crate. Singular. Two people between them could have handled Nick's stuff without a trolley. I'm gonna assume there's a bit of other cargo on the shuttle, for Nick wouldn't have waited like this for just her stuff.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:50 am

[Concordia, Dock]
Anja wrote:Well the birds are vary but they are really to small for any but the hatchlings to bother much aboutwith to insult them the blue dragons of Horizon are not hostile...if you see a unicorn though...then you are fucked."
Amadeus said and Aton did not looked calmed down.
"Bloody fantasy critters."
He muttered.
"Also sometimes bygone dragons fly in from the Umbra, they can be allot more...hostile, the ones here are scaly teddy bears compared to those, if you see one named Henry remember to offer him a drink before he eat you and do not flirt with his wife."
The old Verbena added and Aton looked like he might just run away and hide.
"I....ehm will keep that in mind."
Colin shook his head, "I'm sorry, Aton, but Concordia is truly a magical place - which includes the local flora and fauna. Just... don't go island hopping. That's the worst idea you could come up with."

Jeremy wrote:"What about a horse made out of magickal water? Would that be better? It certainly be less dangerous." Serge mused.
Anja wrote:"It would certainly be safer."
Beatrice said.
"I am not sure if such a horse would like it here on land though. There is a civilization of sentient jellyfish in the ocean here on Horizon though so they might like it there."
He pondered, "Perhaps an animated rocking horse? Interpret the phrase as you will..."

Anja wrote:"I see...a clerical error then sending two teams."
Adeptus green said darkly.
"Pray tell what Tradition was this other them of?"
He asked looking like he was just barely containing his anger and desire to lash out, one of his underlings tried to reach out a hand to clam his boss but Green slapped it away.
He shrugged, "Error? Not for me to say... I'm just the pilot, I don't really have much of a say in the matter, do I? Hum, there were some Etherites and Cultists, I believe."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:59 am

[Concordia Docks]

Thanking the pair, she wished them well.

"Do you need anything else?"
The one with the curls asked.

Nicole remained silent, though for a moment halted and watched the Enforcer alertly. If Green noticed the Etherite he'd see a woman who was quite clearly sizing him up.

Green turned towards Nicole and regarded her with a sour expression for a moment before he turned back to his conversation with Colin.

Nonchalantly, she untucked the back of her shirt, so she could get access to her pistol.

Green flexed his fingers slightly getting ready to use them for foci if he needed to.

Colin shook his head, "I'm sorry, Aton, but Concordia is truly a magical place - which includes the local flora and fauna. Just... don't go island hopping. That's the worst idea you could come up with."

"I very much plan to stay in the city."
Aton said still looking nervous.

He pondered, "Perhaps an animated rocking horse? Interpret the phrase as you will..."

"Or we could go with just normal horses which do not require allot of work to animate, control, create or protect against."
Beatrice said raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged, "Error? Not for me to say... I'm just the pilot, I don't really have much of a say in the matter, do I? Hum, there were some Etherites and Cultists, I believe."

"I see."
Green said.
"Well then I shall leave have a pleasant day...just the pilot."
He said in a tone of voice that said that if he could find a way to come after you he would, then he turned on his heel and marched out of there with his goons in tow, heading for their car.

(OOC: Sorry to hear you have been ill. I hope you feel better soon.)

(OOC 2: I will do so.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:15 am

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"Or we could go with just normal horses which do not require allot of work to animate, control, create or protect against."
Beatrice said raising an eyebrow.
Colin nodded, "There is a strong benefit to practicality, yes. Animated rocking horses would be for showing off, though, which is well past the point of leaving practicality behind."

Anja wrote:"I see."
Green said.
"Well then I shall leave have a pleasant day...just the pilot."
He said in a tone of voice that said that if he could find a way to come after you he would, then he turned on his heel and marched out of there with his goons in tow, heading for their car.
He nodded and quietly raised his Parma once Green had turned away, "Ah, and if you see Dominic, would you tell him his biological father is none too happy with what he's up to? He'll know."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:22 am

[Concordia Docks]

Colin nodded, "There is a strong benefit to practicality, yes. Animated rocking horses would be for showing off, though, which is well past the point of leaving practicality behind."

"Hum...I think my Mentor can make those, I could make wood walk but not create a mind for it."
Beatrice said considering.

He nodded and quietly raised his Parma once Green had turned away, "Ah, and if you see Dominic, would you tell him his biological father is none too happy with what he's up to? He'll know."

You distinctly heard Green start a chant in Latin beginning with Creo Auram, his fingers starting to curl into sigils and the air starting to smell of ozone but then he thought better of it, stopped his working and got into his car, with his goons, but he so wanted to fry you...so wanted to.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:34 am

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"Hum...I think my Mentor can make those, I could make wood walk but not create a mind for it."
Beatrice said considering.
Colin nodded, "Wouldn't need much of a mind to pull a cart, though - it'd be more like driving a motorcar than a horse carriage, but it should probably suffice."

Anja wrote:You distinctly heard Green start a chant in Latin beginning with Creo Auram, his fingers starting to curl into sigils and the air starting to smell of ozone but then he thought better of it, stopped his working and got into his car, with his goons, but he so wanted to fry you...so wanted to.
He permitted himself a small smirk and made sure his luggage was safely stowed while Nicole brought her crate over, not losing sight of Green until he left the premises.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:40 am

[Concordia, Docks]

Anja's Post:

'Oh. You know any newstands or store which would be interested in buying a stack of fresh magazines?'

Anja's Post:

Nicole continued watching him alertly, trying to work out what kind of person he was.

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

'On the plus side, when someone does end up killing him, nobody else shall really care.' Nicole commented, once she was sure the Enforcer was out of earshot or attacking.

[Running at about 85% now. Though 2 days to recover from flu is a salute to one damn good immune system... *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:44 am

[Concordia, Docks]
Nicole wrote:'On the plus side, when someone does end up killing him, nobody else shall really care.' Nicole commented, once she was sure the Enforcer was out of earshot or attacking.
Colin let out a vicious smirk, "I'll take some pleasure in making sure he gets caught for abuse of power... Hum, twenty says he knows the Italian twins' father."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:58 am

[Concordia Docks]

Colin nodded, "Wouldn't need much of a mind to pull a cart, though - it'd be more like driving a motorcar than a horse carriage, but it should probably suffice."

"I believe you would need other Spheres to make an automaton with no mind, I am not sure how to do that."
Beatrice said scratching her head.
"I could increase the size of an insect for you though and make ants capable of pulling a cart...or eating you."
Which she had done in combat when or old Chantry was attacked once and Amadeus scowled at his apprentice as it had caused allot of Paradox.

He permitted himself a small smirk and made sure his luggage was safely stowed while Nicole brought her crate over, not losing sight of Green until he left the premises.

Green and his goons drove away in their car.

'Oh. You know any newstands or store which would be interested in buying a stack of fresh magazines?'

"Sure Concordia have several bookstores, including that kiosk on the corner there, the coral colored building."
The curly haired young man said and he pointed at a pinkish building towards the end of the dock area.
"They might be interested."

Nicole continued watching him alertly, trying to work out what kind of person he was.

Well your asshole detector was beeping loudly.

'On the plus side, when someone does end up killing him, nobody else shall really care.' Nicole commented, once she was sure the Enforcer was out of earshot or attacking.

Colin let out a vicious smirk, "I'll take some pleasure in making sure he gets caught for abuse of power... Hum, twenty says he knows the Italian twins' father."

"Off course pepole will care someone are likely to throw a party."
The darker of the two Etherites who still hung around because they where curious about the willworkers from Boston said.
"The man is a bloody menance...tiwns...father? I do not understand."
He siad looking at Colin.

(OOC: Yeah that is pretty good.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:48 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"I believe you would need other Spheres to make an automaton with no mind, I am not sure how to do that."
"I could increase the size of an insect for you though and make ants capable of pulling a cart...or eating you."
Which she had done in combat when or old Chantry was attacked once and Amadeus scowled at his apprentice as it had caused allot of Paradox.
Colin smiled thinly, "If the joints are properly articulated, it could be puppeteered with just forces, I suppose... and giant ants sound inadvisable."

Anja wrote:"Off course pepole will care someone are likely to throw a party."
The darker of the two Etherites who still hung around because they where curious about the willworkers from Boston said.
"The man is a bloody menance...tiwns...father? I do not understand."
He siad looking at Colin.
He shook his head, "Best I not tell you; without hard evidence, making claims about the parentage of Quaesitors would be... dangerous slander. Suffice to say, it has come to my attention that their father was a man... possessed of great and terrible power. Well, best make haste; got to catch Green in the act, but not before he gets to start..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:33 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:"Yeah that is Enforcer Green."
Beatrice said and she shuddered.
"A ripe bastard, the manifestation of abuse of power, I am glad we got Kyle away from him."
She said with a painful look in her eyes.
"Let us get to the carriage."

"Yeah. Let's go." Serge said, his mood now somewhat ruined upon seeing the corrupt Adeptus and being reminded of what Kyle was nearly subjected too.

Anja wrote:"It would certainly be safer."
Beatrice said.
Anja wrote:"I believe you would need other Spheres to make an automaton with no mind, I am not sure how to do that."
Colin wrote:Colin smiled thinly, "If the joints are properly articulated, it could be puppeteered with just forces, I suppose... and giant ants sound inadvisable."

"That sounds sick. Jellyfish are pretty magickal even without the magick. Apparently they can live forever." Serge mused. "You can do that trick with the insect here right? Since you don't get doxxed in Horizon. Imagine exploring Concordia on a giant flying insect! That'd be a statement. I wonder of Concordia has law against that though..."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:37 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja's Post:

She looked over, hesitating for a moment. Between a desire to simply off-load the cargo and the knowledge it wouldn't be the best price. Mentally decided to give it a try, if she could... 'Yeah, thanks.' ending with a nod.

Colin's Post:

'Now, that's not like, fair...' she replied a little sulkily on the parentage front. 'But yeah, let's push off, hmm?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:51 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Colin smiled thinly, "If the joints are properly articulated, it could be puppeteered with just forces, I suppose... and giant ants sound inadvisable."

"Yes you could manipulate something with joints with just the Art of Wind...ehm Forces but then you might as well just push the wagon...as for giant ants it worked."
Beatrice said and Amadeus said.
"It worked and nearly killed you with Paradox child."
Beatrice gave a smile to her Mentor.
"Yeah there is that..."
Then she looked down, she was proud of the spell but she suddenly remembered it had killed the Technocrats she sent the beasts against and the young blood witch did not enjoy thinking about the fact she had taken someone's life, even in an effort to defend her Chantry.

He shook his head, "Best I not tell you; without hard evidence, making claims about the parentage of Quaesitors would be... dangerous slander. Suffice to say, it has come to my attention that their father was a man... possessed of great and terrible power. Well, best make haste; got to catch Green in the act, but not before he gets to start..."

"Well this just turned into a bad soap opera."
The young Etherite commented raising an eyebrow.
"Ok I won't ask anymore but I have to admit to being rather curious."

Yeah. Let's go." Serge said, his mood now somewhat ruined upon seeing the corrupt Adeptus and being reminded of what Kyle was nearly subjected too.

Beatrice headed to the wagons and spoke with a tall, thin man about taking her and her friends to Jeffry's house, arranging for the transportation then she pointed to the carriage for Serge to get in.

"That sounds sick. Jellyfish are pretty magickal even without the magick. Apparently they can live forever." Serge mused. "You can do that trick with the insect here right? Since you don't get doxxed in Horizon. Imagine exploring Concordia on a giant flying insect! That'd be a statement. I wonder of Concordia has law against that though..."

"We might see some of the jellyfish, at times they come to the surface and float around in spheres of water."
Beatrice explained as she got into the carriage and sat down on a seat covered in plush, red velvet pillows.
"And yes I can and it is not illegal, I can not control an enlarged insect though it would do...it's thing and that is why it would be dangerous, if it was either made smarter or controlled though then I guess yes you could use a giant dragonfly or something as a mount."

She looked over, hesitating for a moment. Between a desire to simply off-load the cargo and the knowledge it wouldn't be the best price. Mentally decided to give it a try, if she could... 'Yeah, thanks.' ending with a nod.

The curly haired Etherite just nodded.

Now, that's not like, fair...' she replied a little sulkily on the parentage front. 'But yeah, let's push off, hmm?'

"I have gotten a carriage for us."
Beatrice called frown the window of one of the wagons.
"I think your crate might fit on the roof Nicole."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next