Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

4 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:24 am

[Explorer]

Anja's Post:

A shrug to this - she'd seen enough how the Union treat "thinking and feeling" beings at times. And there was no point arguing the point with a talking toaster.

Anja's Post:

'Top up while I patch up then. Go in a bit under usual PSI; not sure the seals can take much pressure...' unrolling the duct tape.

Anja's Post:

'Did they give an ETA?' she replied once she saw the Chief was ended, now wrapping a load of duct tape around the droid's forearm akin to how a medic would patch up a human one with a bandage [and unable to hear the end of the conversation over the tape].

Anja's Post:

'Well, both.' she replied, slicing off the end of the tape and smoothing down the end. 'Done.' she said to the droid.

[I am aware that Nick is out of sync with the rest. Hopefully, she'll merge with the others in the next post]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:28 am

[Explorer]

Top up while I patch up then. Go in a bit under usual PSI; not sure the seals can take much pressure...' unrolling the duct tape.

"Certainly."
The pilot said and he accepted a glass of the hydraulics fluid which Jac handed him and drank it, and two more before he stopped.
"There that should do it, I am at 85 percent capacity."

'Did they give an ETA?' she replied once she saw the Chief was ended, now wrapping a load of duct tape around the droid's forearm akin to how a medic would patch up a human one with a bandage [and unable to hear the end of the conversation over the tape].

"She said twenty to forty minutes if they pressed the engines."
Jeffry replied.
"We are going to have to hold on for that long."

Well, both.' she replied, slicing off the end of the tape and smoothing down the end. 'Done.' she said to the droid.

Arland flexed his arm and moved his fingers.

"Thank you."
He said. Amadeus nodded.
"I am not sure we should risk bringing the Chief's apprentice to the Explorer in case it is attacked."
The old Verbena muttered.

(OOC: That happens at time in PBPs.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:06 pm

[Explorer]
Anja wrote:Jac sigh and nodded.
"I will be careful."
He said simply.
Colin smiled thinly, "Not to worry, I'm sure I will get the same speech when I serve with the Fleet, too. There'll be unfamiliar configurations for me, too."

Anja wrote:"I don't think that was the idea either but more that both ships will meet up with the Etherites."
Amadeus said and he glanced to Nicole for her to verify.
Nicole wrote:'Well, both.' she replied, slicing off the end of the tape and smoothing down the end. 'Done.' she said to the droid.
Anja wrote:Arland flexed his arm and moved his fingers.

"Thank you."
He said. Amadeus nodded.
"I am not sure we should risk bringing the Chief's apprentice to the Explorer in case it is attacked."
The old Verbena muttered.
Colin nodded, "We should not, not when the Explorer is expected to be the primary target for the presumed Nephandus."

[Pedal To The Metal]
Anja wrote:"Well you know when a title is so well earned."
Amadeus muttered with a wry smirk.
"That being said yes that is faster than preferably but we need to try to outrun them."
He chuckled, "Well earned, but a bit of a mouthful in a crisis. If anyone hears an odd, syncopated ticking sound from the engines, give a holler; according to the operator's manual, that's an early warning sign the engines are about to overheat, and we do not want that..."

Jeremy wrote:"The Chief said that it was a mage who was attacking us. But that didn't feel like a mage. It felt more like a force of nature." Serge said. "Would it be alright if I tried to scry that thing? I want to see what it looks like. It'll also make it easier to gauge just how far it is and how it's even traveling through the umbra."
Anja wrote:"Very well but be ready to cut contact since if you can scry whatever is chasing us then it can scry us as well and it might piggiback your spell."
Jeffry agreed after a moment's hesitation.
"Also be aware child that how something appears do not always tell to much here in the Umbra and neither is distance something with real meaning."
He frowned, "Serge... you've been around Master Morgan when he's holding back his anger; kind of inevitable with his magical particulars. But have you ever been around Master Nassa when he is furious? He is indeed the Storm. From the description, and the damage to the Explorer, I think we're looking at at least a Master of the Art."

Anja wrote:"Oh perfect...Nephandi on our tail?"
Jac asked.
"We are ready here pedal to the metal then i guess and let us try to outrun...oh...the Pattern Spiders are freaking out...are they supposed to do that?"
The Etherite sounded rather stressed as he watched all four Pattern Spiders rise up on four of their legs and wave the four front legs in the air.
He hesitated, "Define 'freaking out', please. Are they running around like they're drunk, curling up on the floor, or rising up in a threat position? This is important..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:38 pm

[Explorer]

Colin smiled thinly, "Not to worry, I'm sure I will get the same speech when I serve with the Fleet, too. There'll be unfamiliar configurations for me, too."

Jac just raised an eyebrow.
"I am sure you are right."
He muttered diplomatically.

Colin nodded, "We should not, not when the Explorer is expected to be the primary target for the presumed Nephandus."

Amadeus nodded at that.
"We best be careful."
The old Verbena agreed.

[Pedal To The Metal]

He chuckled, "Well earned, but a bit of a mouthful in a crisis. If anyone hears an odd, syncopated ticking sound from the engines, give a holler; according to the operator's manual, that's an early warning sign the engines are about to overheat, and we do not want that..."

"Very well then...young annoyingness...I will listen for the sound you describe."
Amadeus replied with a chuckle.

He frowned, "Serge... you've been around Master Morgan when he's holding back his anger; kind of inevitable with his magical particulars. But have you ever been around Master Nassa when he is furious? He is indeed the Storm. From the description, and the damage to the Explorer, I think we're looking at at least a Master of the Art."

Amadeus gave an innocent smile at that.
"Let us hope that a Master of the Art is all we have to deal with, if then Amadeus and me will be able to give this person a run for their money."
Jeffry said with a frown that said he feared it was much, much worse.

He hesitated, "Define 'freaking out', please. Are they running around like they're drunk, curling up on the floor, or rising up in a threat position? This is important..."

"They are standing up on four legs, waving the other four in the air like if they are trying to look as big as possible."
Jac said over the radio.
"All of them facing the same direction...it looks just freaky."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]
Anja wrote:Amadeus gave an innocent smile at that.
"Let us hope that a Master of the Art is all we have to deal with, if then Amadeus and me will be able to give this person a run for their money."
Jeffry said with a frown that said he feared it was much, much worse.
Colin sighed, "Not to be all doom and gloom, but I wouldn't bet on it..."

Anja wrote:"They are standing up on four legs, waving the other four in the air like if they are trying to look as big as possible."
Jac said over the radio.
"All of them facing the same direction...it looks just freaky."
He paused for a moment, "Tell them that they can use any Quintessence needed from the fuel tanks to reinforce the hull and protect it from being damaged again, and for the love of Science, aim everything you've got in the direction they're facing; that's where the threat is approaching from. Once you have a target lock, fire at will."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:46 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]

Colin sighed, "Not to be all doom and gloom, but I wouldn't bet on it..."

"Neither would I Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry muttered darkly.

He paused for a moment, "Tell them that they can use any Quintessence needed from the fuel tanks to reinforce the hull and protect it from being damaged again, and for the love of Science, aim everything you've got in the direction they're facing; that's where the threat is approaching from. Once you have a target lock, fire at will."

"If you are sure."
He said and Jac turned to Nicole.
"Look at how the Pattern Spiders are standing, your traveling companion, the British one say to let them have what juice they need to reinforce our hull and for us to aim the direction they are pointing, he seam to think they are sensing danger."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:23 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]

Anja wrote:"In a way all information are just files."
Jac said. You had to stretch up a bit to reach the top of Arland's head for the robot was tall and thin but you managed, both of the Technomancers jerked slightly then Jac nodded.
"Ah...yes perfect...I know how to control the missiles."
He said.
"How long will this last kid?"
The Etherite asked looking at the young Cultist.

"For as long as the story requires it. In more specific terms...I have no idea. But usually it'll last for as long as your actively using the knowledge." Serge said.

Anja wrote:"Very well but be ready to cut contact since if you can scry whatever is chasing us then it can scry us as well and it might piggiback your spell."
Jeffry agreed after a moment's hesitation.
"Also be aware child that how something appears do not always tell to much here in the Umbra and neither is distance something with real meaning."

"I will don't worry. I took a risk sensing for it's mind. I realize the force I'm up against. I'll be ready to cut it off as soon as I can." Serge said with a nod as he prepared his next spell.

He closed his eyes and began to daydream. Imagining himself floating high above the ship. Gazing out into the boundless infinities that made up the Umbra. Seeing far across the Horizon to peer at the coming storm.

(OOC: Corr 3 to scry far into the distance in the direction that Serge sensed the destructive mind.

Arete Roll: 5, 5, 2, 8 - 7, 10, 6, 4 - 6, 5, 6, 2 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:11 am

[Pedal To The Metal]

"For as long as the story requires it. In more specific terms...I have no idea. But usually it'll last for as long as your actively using the knowledge." Serge said.

"I generally prefer more hard and fast replies than that but I guess I will work with it kid."
Jac replied.

"I will don't worry. I took a risk sensing for it's mind. I realize the force I'm up against. I'll be ready to cut it off as soon as I can." Serge said with a nod as he prepared his next spell.

He closed his eyes and began to daydream. Imagining himself floating high above the ship. Gazing out into the boundless infinities that made up the Umbra. Seeing far across the Horizon to peer at the coming storm.

You saw a woman walking after the ships some distance away, she was pretty with long, blond hair, sharp features and piercing blue eyes, she was wearing thorn jeans, a washed out band Tshirt and a leather jacked, safety pin earrings decorated her ears. The woman suddenly looked up and Serge and smiled and an most intense agony wrack your body, it feels like she is trying to rot your body from the inside out.

(OOC: Here you go three agg damage and more to come unless the portal is closed and fast.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:13 pm

[Explorer]

Anja's Post:

'Good.' giving a businesslike nod and starting to pack up her gear. 'Can go and power-down now... hmm...' giving a little inward smirk, pulling out her phone and taking a photo of the droid before it left.

Anja's Post:

'Well, hopefully it won't be needed...' she replied with a shrug, quickly packing up her tool-roll. 'Just remember, we have to come into dock being towed by you, or technically we'll lose the salvage rights.' aiming the last bit at Colin.

Anja's Post:

'Yeah... I'll tape the droid in, so it can't go for walkies later.' Nicole stated, getting up to follow it.

Anja's Post:

'What, you want me to do helm?' giving a little frown.

Colin's Post:

'Yeah... remember, if another tows us in, technically they get the salvage.' she quipped on the way out.

[Yeah, well it's partly due to me being very busy at work right now. Should ease up in a week though.]

[Oh, time to choose whether Nick will be steering or gunning for this bit.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:21 pm

[Explorer]
Nicole wrote:'Well, hopefully it won't be needed...' she replied with a shrug, quickly packing up her tool-roll. 'Just remember, we have to come into dock being towed by you, or technically we'll lose the salvage rights.' aiming the last bit at Colin.
Colin smiled wryly, "Well, if the explorer's engines are back up by then and it enters under its own power, it should still count... I'll hold on tight."

Nicole wrote:'Yeah... remember, if another tows us in, technically they get the salvage.' she quipped on the way out.
He shook his head, "You two worry about dissuading the pursuer, I'll handle navigation. I'll try to avoid jostling your aim."

[Pedal To The Metal]
Anja wrote:"If you are sure."
He said and Jac turned to Nicole.
"Look at how the Pattern Spiders are standing, your traveling companion, the British one say to let them have what juice they need to reinforce our hull and for us to aim the direction they are pointing, he seam to think they are sensing danger."
He grimaced, "Quite certain. If it walks like a spider..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:05 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]

Anja wrote:You saw a woman walking after the ships some distance away, she was pretty with long, blond hair, sharp features and piercing blue eyes, she was wearing thorn jeans, a washed out band Tshirt and a leather jacked, safety pin earrings decorated her ears. The woman suddenly looked up and Serge and smiled and an most intense agony wrack your body, it feels like she is trying to rot your body from the inside out.

"AUGH FUCK!!" Serge suddenly shouted opening his eyes and grasping his head.

He immediately ended his scrying spell in order to prevent further damage and fell to his knees, clutching his body looking for wounds that weren't there.

"I probably deserve that. I'm just gonna....lie down here. Ignore me. Have fun fighting the goth punk rocker." he said in a dazed pained voice, trying not to let the dull throbbing pain coursing through his body to get to him.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:16 pm

[Explorer]

Good.' giving a businesslike nod and starting to pack up her gear. 'Can go and power-down now... hmm...' giving a little inward smirk, pulling out her phone and taking a photo of the droid before it left.

"Well power down and power down, I enter into a state similar to sleep, I can just make it a little deeper."
Arland said and he looked at Nicole.
"Picture taking now, is Vogue next for me?"

Well, hopefully it won't be needed...' she replied with a shrug, quickly packing up her tool-roll. 'Just remember, we have to come into dock being towed by you, or technically we'll lose the salvage rights.' aiming the last bit at Colin.

Jeffry just nodded at that.

What, you want me to do helm?' giving a little frown.

"You are more experienced than me with Umbral ships are you not so it makes sense."
Jac replied.

'Yeah... remember, if another tows us in, technically they get the salvage.' she quipped on the way out.

"Let us try to avoid that, though our top priority is staying alive."
Jeffry replied.

He shook his head, "You two worry about dissuading the pursuer, I'll handle navigation. I'll try to avoid jostling your aim."

Jac gave another nod at that.
"We will try to hit whoever is chasing us."
He commented.

[Pedal To The Metal]

He grimaced, "Quite certain. If it walks like a spider..."

"Okey...how do we tell the Pattern Spiders to use the juice to enforce the hull, this far they have repaired whatever they feel like and they are not exactly easy to communicate with."
Jac asked he sounded rather doubtful.

"AUGH FUCK!!" Serge suddenly shouted opening his eyes and grasping his head.

He immediately ended his scrying spell in order to prevent further damage and fell to his knees, clutching his body looking for wounds that weren't there.

"Dammit."
Jeffry muttered and you heard him chanting something, probably in order to be sure your rote was ended and the connection banished. Amadeus let himself out of his seat and struggled with a sudden turn that threatened to land him on him scrawny behind before he knelt down beside Serge.
"Let me see if there is anything I can do kid."

I probably deserve that. I'm just gonna....lie down here. Ignore me. Have fun fighting the goth punk rocker." he said in a dazed pained voice, trying not to let the dull throbbing pain coursing through his body to get to him.

"What happened Mr Yager? What did you see?"
Jeffry asked sounding rather concerned.

(OOC: Well real life get in the way at times. As for who drives and who man the guns that is up to you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:46 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]
Anja wrote:"Okey...how do we tell the Pattern Spiders to use the juice to enforce the hull, this far they have repaired whatever they feel like and they are not exactly easy to communicate with."
Jac asked he sounded rather doubtful.
Colin paused, "Oh, right, I can speak with them like I speak with you... ah, am I on speaker?"

Waiting for a confirmation, he continued, "O Pattern Spiders, to help secure your safe return to Lord Cobb's presence, please take what you need from the Quintessence tanks on the ship to help reinforce the hull - the more resilient the ship is, the better our chances."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:54 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]

Anja wrote:"Dammit."
Jeffry muttered and you heard him chanting something, probably in order to be sure your rote was ended and the connection banished. Amadeus let himself out of his seat and struggled with a sudden turn that threatened to land him on him scrawny behind before he knelt down beside Serge.
"Let me see if there is anything I can do kid."

"No. Don't." Serge manage to get out, through he wasn't taking any great lengths to stop Master Nassa. "Focus on fighting. You can fix me later."

Anja wrote:"What happened Mr Yager? What did you see?"
Jeffry asked sounding rather concerned.

"There was..." Serge said trying to remember what he saw before the pain wracked his body. "One mage. A women. No ship. No creatures. Just her. Walking towards us. She saw me. She probably felt the mental scan and knew to keep a watch out for me."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:32 am

[Pedal To The Metal]

Colin paused, "Oh, right, I can speak with them like I speak with you... ah, am I on speaker?"

Waiting for a confirmation, he continued, "O Pattern Spiders, to help secure your safe return to Lord Cobb's presence, please take what you need from the Quintessence tanks on the ship to help reinforce the hull - the more resilient the ship is, the better our chances."

"Yes you are on the speaker."
Jac said. You ehard tiny voices over the coms who replied.
"Preserve hull preserve hull for Lord Cobb."
The Jac's voice came again.
"I do not know if it worked but all four scooted of at great speed...look at them go these little guys can move."

No. Don't." Serge manage to get out, through he wasn't taking any great lengths to stop Master Nassa. "Focus on fighting. You can fix me later."

"We are not in a fight yet kid, and I have set up what defenses I can."
Amadeus said as he cut the palm of his right hand and held it over you, a sense of comfort and a lessening of the pain flowed from his hand.
"Hum...she messed with the Quintessence in your Life Patterns kid...let me see what I can do.

There was..." Serge said trying to remember what he saw before the pain wracked his body. "One mage. A women. No ship. No creatures. Just her. Walking towards us. She saw me. She probably felt the mental scan and knew to keep a watch out for me."

"What did she look like child?"
Jeffry asked.
"Hum whoever she is she did an impressive work on Rubbing the Bones across the Umbra...she ahve some power."
Amadeus said and Jeffry frowned.
"We already knew that...ok everyone get ready it is likely this woman will attack and if she do I want her taken down!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:31 am

[Pedal To The Metal]
Anja wrote:"Yes you are on the speaker."
Jac said. You ehard tiny voices over the coms who replied.
"Preserve hull preserve hull for Lord Cobb."
The Jac's voice came again.
"I do not know if it worked but all four scooted of at great speed...look at them go these little guys can move."
Colin chuckled, "They are... fairly simple-minded; that's not a derogatory use of the phrase, they are spirits, very much manifestations of repairs and reinforcements of Real Things... I can't promise there will be any more fuel left on the Explorer when we get to Concordia, but honestly, that's a very tiny sacrifice for not being shot out of the Ether right away..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:38 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]

Colin chuckled, "They are... fairly simple-minded; that's not a derogatory use of the phrase, they are spirits, very much manifestations of repairs and reinforcements of Real Things... I can't promise there will be any more fuel left on the Explorer when we get to Concordia, but honestly, that's a very tiny sacrifice for not being shot out of the Ether right away..."

"I would rather be alive than have a hold full of Quint."
Jac replied.
"Do you have eyes on the enemy yet? What do we know about the threat?"

(OOC: We should probably give Nicole a chance to catch up.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:02 am

[Pedal To The Metal]

Anja wrote:"We are not in a fight yet kid, and I have set up what defenses I can."
Amadeus said as he cut the palm of his right hand and held it over you, a sense of comfort and a lessening of the pain flowed from his hand.
"Hum...she messed with the Quintessence in your Life Patterns kid...let me see what I can do.

"That does feel better. Thank you." Serge said with a sigh of relief. "That pain felt a lot different. Reminds me of paradox."

Anja wrote:"What did she look like child?"
Jeffry asked.
"Hum whoever she is she did an impressive work on Rubbing the Bones across the Umbra...she ahve some power."
Amadeus said and Jeffry frowned.
"We already knew that...ok everyone get ready it is likely this woman will attack and if she do I want her taken down!"

"Umm. A women. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Thorn Jeans with a band shirt and leather jacket. And some earrings that looked like safety pins." Serge said describing in more detail what he saw. "I didn't recognize her. Though I didn't get that long to look before she...rubbed my bones? That's a cool name for a spell."

(OOC: The pain is relieved but Serge still has the agg damage right? Since aggravated damage is harder to heal?)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:58 am

[Explorer]

Anja's Post:

'Ha ha...' she intoned, following the droid to make sure it shut down and was secured do it didn't do any "sleepwalking" on route.

Colin's Post:

'Was thinking more the escort...' she quipped as he left.

Anja's Post:

'I did basic flight, yeah. But I also did basic gunnery too.' shoving her tool-roll into the rucksack. 'No point you taking the pointy end if you don't know how to do it...'

[Whoops... asking the same question twice. Shows where my mind is right now. Will be able to properly deal with this tonight/tomorrow, promise!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:50 am

[Pedal To The Metal]

"That does feel better. Thank you." Serge said with a sigh of relief. "That pain felt a lot different. Reminds me of paradox."

"In a way it is similar but instead of slamming into your Avatar which Paradox do Rubbing the Bones scramble the Quintessence which make you exist...usually it do not do any actual damage though, I will ease the pain first an then get to work on the injuries themselves."
Amadeus said as he worked.

"Umm. A women. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Thorn Jeans with a band shirt and leather jacket. And some earrings that looked like safety pins." Serge said describing in more detail what he saw. "I didn't recognize her. Though I didn't get that long to look before she...rubbed my bones? That's a cool name for a spell."

"Hum...it is to little to go on, but she sound fairly modern, then again."
Jeffry looked down at the blue jeans he wore. Amadeus nodded.
"Well she is powerful at least...and yes child Rubbing the Bones is a method by which one fluctuate the Quintessence in your Life Patterns, it is horribly painful but usually not actually damaging, unscrupulous mages use it for torture while those with better morals use it as a non lethal way to take down an enemy to their capture them alive or get away from them, the rote is a specialty of my own Verbena Traditions and of the Euthanatos."
The Verbena said as he worked.
"But this is beefed up there is actual burns in your Life Pattern...hold on this will feel strange I will see if I can fix it."
The old Verbena begun to carve deeper symbols in the palm of his own hand and Jeffry looked away and shuddered and made sure Kyle was busy looking somewhere else. Sweat ran down Amadeus's brow and he grimaced in pain but you did feel better, but only after a strange heat filled you, the heat stopped short of pain but it felt like you had three bowls of hot soup while wearing winter clothes in a hot room.
"There we go."
Amadeus panted and he sat down on the floor catching his breath.
"I am not sure if I shout be impressed by the woman you saw or scared of her."

[Explorer]

Ha ha...' she intoned, following the droid to make sure it shut down and was secured do it didn't do any "sleepwalking" on route.

Arland led the way to a sort of nook with glowing panels, he stepped into the box and the panels changed color. Jeffry came with the two of you and he cast some sort of spell, altering gravity to keep the robot in place.
"That should hold him."
The old Hermetic muttered.

'I did basic flight, yeah. But I also did basic gunnery too.' shoving her tool-roll into the rucksack. 'No point you taking the pointy end if you don't know how to do it...'

"Well I am actually a Umbra pilot by trade but not with a ship like this."
Jac said.
"Do you think it will accept my interface?"

(OOC: At first not but Amadeus is a Master of Life so yes he can heal Agg, you now only have 1 Agg after some Quint use by Amadeus.)
(OOC 2: Not a problem post when you can.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:11 pm

[Explorer]
Nicole wrote:'Was thinking more the escort...' she quipped as he left.
He smirked over his shoulder, "Not a problem. Just ask if one of them wants to be reclassified as a tugboat, they'll abandon all desire to do the lifting."

[Pedal To The Metal]
Anja wrote:"I would rather be alive than have a hold full of Quint."
Jac replied.
"Do you have eyes on the enemy yet? What do we know about the threat?"
He frowned, "Wise man. And not I, but I just heard some very unhappy sounds from a passenger, I think someone tried to scry on our pursuer, and it did not go well... Assume a Master of the Art or stronger Nephandus, coming after us without a ship."

Anja wrote:"Hum...it is to little to go on, but she sound fairly modern, then again."
"Well she is powerful at least...and yes child Rubbing the Bones is a method by which one fluctuate the Quintessence in your Life Patterns, it is horribly painful but usually not actually damaging, unscrupulous mages use it for torture while those with better morals use it as a non lethal way to take down an enemy to their capture them alive or get away from them, the rote is a specialty of my own Verbena Traditions and of the Euthanatos."
"But this is beefed up there is actual burns in your Life Pattern...hold on this will feel strange I will see if I can fix it."
The old Verbena begun to carve deeper symbols in the palm of his own hand and Jeffry looked away and shuddered and made sure Kyle was busy looking somewhere else. Sweat ran down Amadeus's brow and he grimaced in pain but you did feel better, but only after a strange heat filled you, the heat stopped short of pain but it felt like you had three bowls of hot soup while wearing winter clothes in a hot room.
"There we go."
He tapped the intercom, "Was that Serge I heard back there? Did we get a look at our new friend?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:06 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]

He frowned, "Wise man. And not I, but I just heard some very unhappy sounds from a passenger, I think someone tried to scry on our pursuer, and it did not go well... Assume a Master of the Art or stronger Nephandus, coming after us without a ship."

"Oh wonderful."
Jac muttered darkly.

He tapped the intercom, "Was that Serge I heard back there? Did we get a look at our new friend?"

"Yeah that was Serge, he did get a look of our Nephandus, a woman it appear following us on foot, and she looked a bit back, he is going to be fine but the lady is not friendly."
Amadeus replied.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:12 pm

[Pedal To The Metal]

Anja wrote:"Hum...it is to little to go on, but she sound fairly modern, then again."
"There we go."

"It's weird she didn't have any magickal protection against being detected by magick. Though that might've been a personal choice from her." Serge mused, feeling a lot better as the pain subsided from his body. "We still outnumber her in terms of Master of the Arts. So we have that going for us. Guess we'll just have to wait to see what else she pulls."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:50 am

[Pedal To The Metal]

"It's weird she didn't have any magickal protection against being detected by magick. Though that might've been a personal choice from her." Serge mused, feeling a lot better as the pain subsided from his body. "We still outnumber her in terms of Master of the Arts. So we have that going for us. Guess we'll just have to wait to see what else she pulls."

"If one is going streight for the offensive then stealth might not be a priority."
Jeffry commented.
"That said just this woman alone do not worry my that much it is what her plan is and what allies she might ahve out here which do...how are you feeling kid any better?"
The Chief said as Amadeus started healing his hand and then helped Serge sit up.
"You should be ok now kid."
The Verbena commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:24 am

[Explorer]

Anja's Post:

'Shoud?' giving the Chief a look. Wondering whether the Borg charging alcove off Trek or this had come first.

Anja's Post:

'Better than me, then; don't have much of a knack flying.' she quipped. 'And you should know whether your jack is Union-compatable...' wondering where the gunnery station would be.

[55-hour weeks are not fun. But hey, only three more days. Oww... three more days...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next