Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59

4 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59 - Page 4 Empty Re: A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:17 am

[After lunch Meeting with the Admiral]
Anja wrote:"Very well we are going to have to see then, and I get the importance if it, I just can not refrain from doing my duty over glimpses of the future."
Alexis said and Helena nodded but she was still frowning.
Colin nodded, "The less that gets through, the better. But I expect the would-be assassin makes it all the way up, even if alone... I am armed and prepared for them."

Anja wrote:"What Jhor slushie not your thing? Well Jhor shaved ice they are not the same but at least it would make Jace very very dead."
Helena replied with just a hint of a smile.
"Though with him I would not trust him not finding some way to escape death."
He shook his head, "It's not Jhor that's the problem, Jace is a vampire now. Better to just freeze him and hurl him into the sun."

((OOC: Oh, I'm leaving tomorrow, not today... but thanks. ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59 - Page 4 Empty Re: A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:20 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

'Correct. Target is a Chinese male, lanky, perhaps late teens or early twenties dressed casually.' cursing the fact he didn't have a smartphone, and thus was unable to be sent a photo of the target.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:40 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Correct. Target is a Chinese male, lanky, perhaps late teens or early twenties dressed casually.' cursing the fact he didn't have a smartphone, and thus was unable to be sent a photo of the target.

"Very well any marking on his clothing?"
Jeffry asked.
"I know some of the young members of the Chantry have shirts with print and Adley got me a casual Tshirt with a fire elemental drinking coffee once, regardless such print might be more unique than looking for a young, lanky Chinese person as there are quite a few of them around."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:43 am

[TimeStop Lab]

Anja's Post:

'Can't remember. Will text you more details as/when; shame I can't send you a photo.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:46 am

Colin nodded, "The less that gets through, the better. But I expect the would-be assassin makes it all the way up, even if alone... I am armed and prepared for them."

"We will see."
Was all the Admiral had to say about that.

He shook his head, "It's not Jhor that's the problem, Jace is a vampire now. Better to just freeze him and hurl him into the sun."

"That works as well, it might be less dramatic but it works."
Helena said with a grin.
"Well we should return and give our rapports and check on the others perhaps?"
She suggested.

[TimeStop Lab]

Can't remember. Will text you more details as/when; shame I can't send you a photo.'

"Yes sending a photograph through the mail system will take hours and I believe you do not yet have the knowledge of how to teleport small objects Miss Bouchard, a shame indeed."
Jeffry comment and you heard him ask for directions for the electronics store of someone he met on the street in the background.

(OOC: Sorry for missing your post Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:11 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

A sigh to this; now was not the time to broach the topic of him getting a modern phone. 'Good luck, sir.' she said instead, planning to end the call as soon as.

Once done, she'll quickly send Carlos a text; 'Backup on route. What is the target wearing?'

[Wouldn't said photo need to be developed first, or does he assume Nick has a Polaroid camera? *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:44 am

[TimeStop Labs]

A sigh to this; now was not the time to broach the topic of him getting a modern phone. 'Good luck, sir.' she said instead, planning to end the call as soon as.

Once done, she'll quickly send Carlos a text; 'Backup on route. What is the target wearing?'

"Thank you Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry simply said before the call ended. Carlos responded.
"The suspect in in line for the teleporter. He is wearing a tshirt and jeans, shirt have a cartoonish alien on it"

(OOC: He might assume a Etherite have such a modern invention as a poloroid camera, the bleeding edge of tech and a damned machine.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:28 pm

Anja wrote:"We will see."
Was all the Admiral had to say about that.
Colin grinned, "Expect the worst, hope for the best. Give them a gauntlet to impress House Flambeau."

Anja wrote:"That works as well, it might be less dramatic but it works."
Helena said with a grin.
"Well we should return and give our rapports and check on the others perhaps?"
She suggested.
He nodded, "We should... Dalisse, it's been wonderful to see you again, and I will give your best to Serge. Would you send us on the shortcut back to the exit?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:12 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

'Backup on way. They will text when they can take over the tail.' she messaged back, then forwarded the message of the decription to the Chief. Then she turned to the final remaining guard. 'A favour, please; looks like I need like, a gun and cuffs. Can you lend them?'

[Polaroids might in fact still be in use by Mages at this point; we're just on the cusp of cheap-ish portable instant printers and quite a lot of folks are gonna want/need physical copies. This game has been around long enough now that we're starting to see divergences between IC and RL; like (for example) the rise of EVs.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:19 pm

Colin grinned, "Expect the worst, hope for the best. Give them a gauntlet to impress House Flambeau."

"We will give them hell and we will stop them."
Alexis declared firmly.

He nodded, "We should... Dalisse, it's been wonderful to see you again, and I will give your best to Serge. Would you send us on the shortcut back to the exit?"

"It have been good to see you again Colin, and certainly."
Dalisse said with a warm smile.
"Just take the eye out in the hallway it will take you to the entrance."
Helena groaned at that.
"Perfect...but yes thank you for the warning Madam."
She said with a bow and Alexis and Victor also gave small bows.

[TimeStop Labs]

'Backup on way. They will text when they can take over the tail.' she messaged back, then forwarded the message of the decription to the Chief. Then she turned to the final remaining guard. 'A favour, please; looks like I need like, a gun and cuffs. Can you lend them?'

You got the text messages out of the way and got confirmation of their arrival. The chief guard hesitated but just for a moment, he took some cuffs out of his pocket and handed them over there was a dial on on side to set them to mundane, Awakned or cryptid. In the core of the coffs there was a glass like vial with a pale green substance. The man also handed over a weapon, it was much like him, small, effective and with few frills.
"Is this satisfactory?"
He said as he handed the weapon over along with a extra clip for it.

(OOC: I know you will ask, I have no idea what sort of gun would fit those criteria, fill one in as you please.)

(OOC 2: I mean poloroids are still popular among paranormal investigators, some feel they are better to capture orbs and spirits on film than digetal cameras. Also now and again you have to change prices of thigns and such in game and some skills, for example I now assume that unless you are 300 years old or grew up Amish that basic knowledge of how to use a computer to be part of what everyone just knows that you do not need to buy skills for. I mean you can make yourself dinner without buying a skill for it, some things are asumed everyone of a given culture just knows. This was not the case in the early 90s but today almost everyone own a computer of some sort of a smart phone. It is fairly simple to make such adjustments though, or adjust it down if one set a game in the 80's for example.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:08 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

'Thanks.' she replied, pressing the clip ejection and looking at the magazines' witness holes to check if loaded - a common piece of firearm safety beaten into the head of most trained by anyone remotely competent. 'Loaded with anything exotic?' clearly wondering if the bullets were packing any extra punch.

[I have to ask, as Nick's Rote doesn't work otherwise. I chose a Glock 19; a very common 'smaller' LEO sideram worldwide. Which would come under 'Handgun, Medium' in the new weapons sheet.]

[I wish it was that easy! Nick cannot suggest as a 'mission solution' technology which is not yet in the Sleeper domain, or devices which might still be too expensive for common use. When they did the mobile comms network in the Labyrinth raid, I had to check to see if such technology was in common circulation at the time (it was, just). In Polaroid's case; as of 2015 the camera it's still the go-to if you need an immediate hard copy of a photo while in the field, but by 2023 you can get a decent enough pocket printer for your phone for $60 off eBay.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:55 am

Anja wrote:"We will give them hell and we will stop them."
Alexis declared firmly.
Colin nodded, "The important thing is, even if one would-be assassin pushes through, they won't succeed."

Anja wrote:"It have been good to see you again Colin, and certainly."
Dalisse said with a warm smile.
"Just take the eye out in the hallway it will take you to the entrance."
Helena groaned at that.
"Perfect...but yes thank you for the warning Madam."
She said with a bow and Alexis and Victor also gave small bows.
He gave her a polite bow and a grin, "Thank you. Oh, and if I get the time to personally visit again before we leave, I might want to pick your brain for some advice on Labyrinth care. I, ah, inherited one, of sorts, and plan on making some... refurbishing of some space there. Toby is friendly, but not all the space is useful to non-Fallen..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:13 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Thanks.' she replied, pressing the clip ejection and looking at the magazines' witness holes to check if loaded - a common piece of firearm safety beaten into the head of most trained by anyone remotely competent. 'Loaded with anything exotic?' clearly wondering if the bullets were packing any extra punch.

"Yeah every third round is Primium, so winging someone in the leg easy enough to restore if you need more bullets then generally speaking they will not net up again no matter who they are."
The guard said. The weapon was loaded and ready to go but it was safely handed over.

Colin nodded, "The important thing is, even if one would-be assassin pushes through, they won't succeed."

"It is not likely there will be a runner Mr Wain wright, that is how seeing the future works, there might be a general direction, a current things will float if left alone but once the defenders are warned that there will be one ship breaking through and they are on particular lookout for it then it will be caught."
Alexis said.
"That is why knowledge of the future can be dangerous,, knowing about it changes the outcome and change the future."

He gave her a polite bow and a grin, "Thank you. Oh, and if I get the time to personally visit again before we leave, I might want to pick your brain for some advice on Labyrinth care. I, ah, inherited one, of sorts, and plan on making some... refurbishing of some space there. Toby is friendly, but not all the space is useful to non-Fallen..."

"That will sort itself out my friend the Polyps are partly psychic they respond to the needs of their inhabitants and over time will make adjustments over time, if the new inhabitants don't need torture chambers and the like they will slowly be absorbed and new rooms made."
Dalisse replied.
"I can make some notes on general care and leave it on the docks for you in case you do not have the chance to visit though."
She offered,
"Just a general care sheet."

(OOC: That works. Basically the guard know firearm safety but some guns have safety locking mechanisms and some do not. Just assume he hand it over in the correct way as he know how to handle firearms, I do not.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:01 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

'Fair enough.' she replied with a nod. 'And thanks.' With that she gave a nod, stowed the magazine and cuffs away, did the somewhat inelagant move of tucking the pistol in her waistband and then headed off towards the exit. While on her way, she called Lucinda again...

[It was more a signal to the guard that Nick does know how to use a gun right. In fact, there's a fairly good chance the guard and Nick have had the same training.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:55 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Fair enough.' she replied with a nod. 'And thanks.' With that she gave a nod, stowed the magazine and cuffs away, did the somewhat inelagant move of tucking the pistol in her waistband and then headed off towards the exit. While on her way, she called Lucinda again...

The guard nodded.
"Good luck Scientist."
Was all he said as you head off. You called Lucine and she picked up.
"Yes it is me."
She said knowing there was little time for chatting so she waited for you to say what you needed.

(OOC: Yeah that is probably likely, that they have the same training that is.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:07 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

'Please find out there the target is staying, if you can.' she replied. 'But only in a way which don't alert people you're trying to find out.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm

Anja wrote:"It is not likely there will be a runner Mr Wain wright, that is how seeing the future works, there might be a general direction, a current things will float if left alone but once the defenders are warned that there will be one ship breaking through and they are on particular lookout for it then it will be caught."
Alexis said.
"That is why knowledge of the future can be dangerous,, knowing about it changes the outcome and change the future."
Colin frowned, "This is a valid point... they had infiltrated the Lady of Balador's handmaidens, though that infiltrator was caught, it seems... it is rather plausible they have another agent in place specifically for this, that one wouldn't need to charge in with the assault, but could certainly use the distraction for cover..."

Anja wrote:"That will sort itself out my friend the Polyps are partly psychic they respond to the needs of their inhabitants and over time will make adjustments over time, if the new inhabitants don't need torture chambers and the like they will slowly be absorbed and new rooms made."
Dalisse replied.
"I can make some notes on general care and leave it on the docks for you in case you do not have the chance to visit though."
She offered,
"Just a general care sheet."
He nodded, "There'll be less 'inhabitants', though - until I can maintain an open door, myself, it will be more a matter of irregular visitors, though I do hope to, hm, rent out space, as it were; it would make for good storage, workshop, and laboratory real estate. Food is something of a modest concern, but so long as there is Quintessence for him, he should be alright, if a little peckish... Hum, I suppose the odd ox would be a good dietary supplement..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:07 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

'Please find out there the target is staying, if you can.' she replied. 'But only in a way which don't alert people you're trying to find out.'

"I can try but it would involve going to the various hotels and asking and there is a risk they will then tell the target, few of the hotels here keep records. It is also possible he is staying in our Tradition's wing at the Chantry but security will be fairly tight there but I will see what I can do."
The other Etherite replied.

Colin frowned, "This is a valid point... they had infiltrated the Lady of Balador's handmaidens, though that infiltrator was caught, it seems... it is rather plausible they have another agent in place specifically for this, that one wouldn't need to charge in with the assault, but could certainly use the distraction for cover..."

"If it is the same person then a woman serving Aliara the Empress of Pain was caught in the late 90's so I think there might be a new agent."
Alexis said.
"We are going to have to see what happens we are going to have to to send a warning to the Seat of Time though."

He nodded, "There'll be less 'inhabitants', though - until I can maintain an open door, myself, it will be more a matter of irregular visitors, though I do hope to, hm, rent out space, as it were; it would make for good storage, workshop, and laboratory real estate. Food is something of a modest concern, but so long as there is Quintessence for him, he should be alright, if a little peckish... Hum, I suppose the odd ox would be a good dietary supplement..."

"The ship can live on just Quintessence, also all organic material will go down, a ox now and again is great but your old Christmas tree, anything really, though they prefer meat they will eat just about anything."
Dalisse said.
"But yes the Polyp can make space as you need it so storage and study space should work well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:39 pm

[After lunch, Serge's Trip]

Anja wrote:"Let me see, Jeffry is better with Latin than me..."
Amadeus read, frowned then he said.
"From my rough translation it says: I am as much of a traitor as my friend and mentor, we are heading out tomorrow and I know what will befall us, worse while Heylel think our Cabalmates will just be captured and then the Traditions will come together in a grand rescue, I know better, we will loose friends and those who survive will be forever marked. I have to let the betrayal happen though even if it cut my heart to pieces and burn my soul to do so. Gilgul, that most foul ritual is the only wya to stop Moloch and the Traditions will not give such a horror to my dear friend just by them asking. Heylel betray in deed but I betray in silence and yet if I did not then I would damn us all to stagnation and fate worse than the one the twins walk into.

Moloch will be ended, for now but it will return and far in the future new sacrifices will have to be made. The one who have cheated death four times think he can control Moloch but he can not and the world will freeze into stasis. But the scarred traveler, my young heir and the knight with a metal arm might stop them. An important piece is coming in an ill timed invasion, if this piece can be destroyed and the whore of Babylon kept from joining forces with the Undying one then the key to salvation is found between that which never grows...and a traitor is to be found in a relative's home."
Amadeus finished and Flora frowned.
"What do that all mean?"

Serge listened carefully, taking in the information as it was translated. He slowly realized that this was likely the wisdom he needed to learn. "It's a bit of internal torment and a bit of future events that may or may not have come to pass. Though this stuff would probably make more sense to the people this was intended for. The scarred traveler, young heir, or metal armed knight would probably make more sense of it." Serge said after the translation was over. He scanned the pages carefully, taking in the symbols he couldn't decipher and memorizing them. In case he needed to recreate the page later for a certain scarred traveler.

"Fascinating stuff wouldn't you say. I bet there's a bunch of prophecies like these in the books around here. Though sadly I doubt we'd have the time to go through them all."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:43 pm

Serge listened carefully, taking in the information as it was translated. He slowly realized that this was likely the wisdom he needed to learn. "It's a bit of internal torment and a bit of future events that may or may not have come to pass. Though this stuff would probably make more sense to the people this was intended for. The scarred traveler, young heir, or metal armed knight would probably make more sense of it." Serge said after the translation was over. He scanned the pages carefully, taking in the symbols he couldn't decipher and memorizing them. In case he needed to recreate the page later for a certain scarred traveler.

"Fascinating stuff wouldn't you say. I bet there's a bunch of prophecies like these in the books around here. Though sadly I doubt we'd have the time to go through them all."

"We are going to have to get experts down here to catalog and conserve all this but yes I suspect you are right that there are more prophecies in the books...I will have to send word to the Prima herself about this find, and she would probably want to talk with you about that key."
Flora said looking both awe struck and exited.
"We should probably stay until we know if the authorities of your Tradition need to talk with us or we can go to the villa and inform them about this while the Adepta here stay and guard the room."
Amadeus said and Flora nodded.
"Yes that is probably for the best Master Nassa, either me or Mr Yager should stay here and someone should run to inform the Prima."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:00 pm

Anja wrote:"We are going to have to get experts down here to catalog and conserve all this but yes I suspect you are right that there are more prophecies in the books...I will have to send word to the Prima herself about this find, and she would probably want to talk with you about that key."
Flora said looking both awe struck and exited.
"We should probably stay until we know if the authorities of your Tradition need to talk with us or we can go to the villa and inform them about this while the Adepta here stay and guard the room."
Amadeus said and Flora nodded.
"Yes that is probably for the best Master Nassa, either me or Mr Yager should stay here and someone should run to inform the Prima."

"It'd be best if you were the one to inform the Prima. I assume she'd trust someone who lives here a lot more than she'd trust a newcomer like me." Serge suggested, wanting moreso to get some along time to speak with Master Nassa.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:49 pm

Anja wrote:"If it is the same person then a woman serving Aliara the Empress of Pain was caught in the late 90's so I think there might be a new agent."
Alexis said.
"We are going to have to see what happens we are going to have to to send a warning to the Seat of Time though."
Colin nodded, "Well, we have to send her an update. I'd be mildly surprised if I'm not invited to visit her tonight, as chaperone for her great-grandson. I've already sent her a warning regarding tomorrow as it is..."

Anja wrote:"The ship can live on just Quintessence, also all organic material will go down, a ox now and again is great but your old Christmas tree, anything really, though they prefer meat they will eat just about anything."
Dalisse said.
"But yes the Polyp can make space as you need it so storage and study space should work well."
He smiled wryly, "Well, that would simplify composting around the Chantry... We'll work something out, for certain."

Giving her a quick wave as he strolled out, he patted the wall by the eyeball, and stepped out of the ship, brushing an imaginary glob of guk off his cuff, "Alright... back to Concordia proper, and I will check in with Serge. Miss Mar, you check in with your Pater?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:02 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

A sigh. 'Ask the symposium organisers. Chances are he would have come as part of a group and they might have left contact details with them.' Nicole replied, now closing in on the teleportation room. 'Think you might need Baynes' clout for this one; tell him it's to do with why your - and my - ship got attacked when flying out today. But be like... discreet 'bout it... we don't know who else from his group is part of this.' trying to remember what she knew about the Chantry the target was based at.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:29 am

[TimeStop Labs]

A sigh. 'Ask the symposium organisers. Chances are he would have come as part of a group and they might have left contact details with them.' Nicole replied, now closing in on the teleportation room. 'Think you might need Baynes' clout for this one; tell him it's to do with why your - and my - ship got attacked when flying out today. But be like... discreet 'bout it... we don't know who else from his group is part of this.' trying to remember what she knew about the Chantry the target was based at.

"Very well I will see what I can find out."
Lucine replied as you got to the portal room, the same woman who had greeted you smile to you.
"Oh hey there going out for lunch? As long as you got your bracelet you can come and go as you please, the portal will let you off right outside of the store you came in through."
She informed you pointing at the teleporter. Your target was not there but Carlos was getting ready to go on the teleporter.
"He just left."
The other Etherite informed you when he saw you.

"It'd be best if you were the one to inform the Prima. I assume she'd trust someone who lives here a lot more than she'd trust a newcomer like me." Serge suggested, wanting moreso to get some along time to speak with Master Nassa.

"Ok, that make sense...do not let anyone else in the room while I am gone, that include Four Clover the museum cat, if anyone protest then just tell them I said so."
Flore said and she pulled off her ring and handed it to you, hers had the lily stem made out of small emeralds.
"I will get the Prima then."
She said and hurried towards the stairs.

Colin nodded, "Well, we have to send her an update. I'd be mildly surprised if I'm not invited to visit her tonight, as chaperone for her great-grandson. I've already sent her a warning regarding tomorrow as it is..."

"Very well. I am going to have to send a message as well but if you are going to see the Prima tonight then please respectfully tell her to be careful."
The Admiral said with a nod.

He smiled wryly, "Well, that would simplify composting around the Chantry... We'll work something out, for certain."

"Indeed I feed all my waste, granted it is not much, to the Labyrinth, they can eat just about anything."
Dalisse agreed with a nod.

Giving her a quick wave as he strolled out, he patted the wall by the eyeball, and stepped out of the ship, brushing an imaginary glob of guk off his cuff, "Alright... back to Concordia proper, and I will check in with Serge. Miss Mar, you check in with your Pater?"

You got deposited by the eyeball right outside the ship. Helena nodded as she headed for the entrance to the Admiral's apartment.
"I will do so indeed."
She said as she stepped out of the wardrobe. Alexis nodded.
"I will leave you to it then. You are welcome to make your calls from here if you want, but I need some tea, do you want any?"
She asked and headed to her messy kitchen and Victor just stood there looking at you and Helena.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:32 am

Anja wrote:"Very well. I am going to have to send a message as well but if you are going to see the Prima tonight then please respectfully tell her to be careful."
The Admiral said with a nod.
Colin nodded, "I've already sent her a warning to wear the appropriate protection, but keeping an eye out for other potential infiltrators won't hurt..."

Anja wrote:You got deposited by the eyeball right outside the ship. Helena nodded as she headed for the entrance to the Admiral's apartment.
"I will do so indeed."
She said as she stepped out of the wardrobe. Alexis nodded.
"I will leave you to it then. You are welcome to make your calls from here if you want, but I need some tea, do you want any?"
She asked and headed to her messy kitchen and Victor just stood there looking at you and Helena.
He fished out his phone and called Serge, nodding to Hastings, "I would certainly like a cup, but I'm not sure I have the time. Hum... strange day, Victor?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next