Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59

4 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59 - Page 3 Empty Re: A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:51 pm

[After lunch, Serge's Trip]

Anja wrote:"It is hard to know with the old Seer being who he was thought I suspect books on prophesies."
Flora said as she carefully lead the way down some steep steps and into an old basement. Most of the doors was marked as storage, a basement den for the employees, where soft TV sounds came from, and an laundry but there was one door, this one was original while the other doors was new. The old door was carved with lily motives, oak dark with age and there was a key hole hidden among all the carvings.
"Well this is it."
Flora said.
"You are welcome to see if your key fit young man, I admit to being rather curious myself, no matter how hard we have tried this door have remained locked. I can't wait to tell my mother about this...she is visiting from Earth."

"Here we go. Everyone stand back. Who knows what sorts of prophetic wisdom he stashed away here. The very air itself could be from the future!" Serge said as he approached the door key in hand.

He slowly, and perhaps a bit too slowly for dramatic effect, placed the Lily Key into the Lily Oak door and attempted to unlock it excited to see what was behind the room that had been locked for countless years.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59 - Page 3 Empty Re: A Spy, A Dark Alliance and a Trial IC Thread 59

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:46 pm

[After lunch Meeting with the Admiral]

Colin grinned, "I will - and I will do my best to obfuscate your present location as I do."

"I appreciate that my friend."
Dalisse replied.

His expression darkened, "Never mind the danger of the slumbering ones, this vampire sadist that's working with your boss... is he by any chance a doctor?"

The prisoner did not reply he just looked at you.

"Here we go. Everyone stand back. Who knows what sorts of prophetic wisdom he stashed away here. The very air itself could be from the future!" Serge said as he approached the door key in hand.

He slowly, and perhaps a bit too slowly for dramatic effect, placed the Lily Key into the Lily Oak door and attempted to unlock it excited to see what was behind the room that had been locked for countless years.

The other two took a step back. The key fit perfectly into the lack on the ornate door and the door could then be pushed open once you had turned the key. The air beyond did not smell stale, it smelled fresh. You saw a comfortable chamber. In one corner was a bed of slik pillows in all sort of shapes and colors and next to it stood a brazier. A shelf held bottles, jars, creams, pipes and other tools to achieve an altered state, and so many neatly filed herbs and incenses. Another shelf held books and several divination tools, you saw an large obsidian ball, some Y rods and other tools, as well as about 30 books. There was a desk of rose wood and on it where a large book. There was a plate of cut fruit which still looked fresh and a goblet of wine and a bottle, in the center of the room was a large, silver bowl filled with water. The room was in a bit of gloom though, only light from the hallway filled it but there was candles in holders at regular intervals which could be lit. A painting of what had to be the First Cabal hung over the desk. Amadeus gave a whistle.
"Damn the Seer's scrying chamber."
He whispered and Flora glanced in the room in obvious awe.
"W...where did you get that key kid? Who are you?"
She whispered and she seamed to be in shock. Both mages seamed to think this was a situation where one would whisper and not speak loudly as if the place deserved some reverence.
"It have been preserved in time."
Fora muttered.
"It look like the Seer just stepped out, look the brazier are even still warm."
You could see faint smile rising from the dying charcoal of the brass bowl on tripod legs near the comfortable pile of colorful pillows.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:56 pm

Anja wrote:The other two took a step back. The key fit perfectly into the lack on the ornate door and the door could then be pushed open once you had turned the key. The air beyond did not smell stale, it smelled fresh. You saw a comfortable chamber. In one corner was a bed of slik pillows in all sort of shapes and colors and next to it stood a brazier. A shelf held bottles, jars, creams, pipes and other tools to achieve an altered state, and so many neatly filed herbs and incenses. Another shelf held books and several divination tools, you saw an large obsidian ball, some Y rods and other tools, as well as about 30 books. There was a desk of rose wood and on it where a large book. There was a plate of cut fruit which still looked fresh and a goblet of wine and a bottle, in the center of the room was a large, silver bowl filled with water. The room was in a bit of gloom though, only light from the hallway filled it but there was candles in holders at regular intervals which could be lit. A painting of what had to be the First Cabal hung over the desk. Amadeus gave a whistle.
"Damn the Seer's scrying chamber."
He whispered and Flora glanced in the room in obvious awe.
"W...where did you get that key kid? Who are you?"
She whispered and she seamed to be in shock. Both mages seamed to think this was a situation where one would whisper and not speak loudly as if the place deserved some reverence.
"It have been preserved in time."
Fora muttered.
"It look like the Seer just stepped out, look the brazier are even still warm."
You could see faint smile rising from the dying charcoal of the brass bowl on tripod legs near the comfortable pile of colorful pillows.

Serge silently stepped into the room, holding the same level of reverence as his two companions. He gazed around at the slice of history that had been carefully preserved in this room. He imagined the old Seer, just as he appeared in his memories, roaming around the room and using it's various tools in his day to day rituals.

"This..is...amazing!" he finally said excitedly so enamored by the room that he neglected Flora's question. "These books. These tools. This food. They've all been untouched for who knows how long! Untainted and unblemished. Preserved from a different era of magick. Who knows what sorts wisdom is laying here waiting to be discovered! Ancient Spells and Recording of Visions yet to come."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:37 am

Anja wrote:The prisoner did not reply he just looked at you.
Colin grumbled as he skimmed through the vision, trying to find a clearer idea of the forces the Goth lady had gathered, and when exactly they were planning to strike, and a glimpse of the vampire in question, "Hum, Admiral... permission to ask Dalisse to reinforce the defenses tomorrow? Having this ship fly without being magically detectable could greatly shift the odds in our favour, if there are multiple battlecruisers coming our way..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:50 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

A moment's hesitation as she considered all this. 'Can't you put a plainclothes [officer] on it? I suck at stealth and are already known.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:52 am

erge silently stepped into the room, holding the same level of reverence as his two companions. He gazed around at the slice of history that had been carefully preserved in this room. He imagined the old Seer, just as he appeared in his memories, roaming around the room and using it's various tools in his day to day rituals.

"This..is...amazing!" he finally said excitedly so enamored by the room that he neglected Flora's question. "These books. These tools. This food. They've all been untouched for who knows how long! Untainted and unblemished. Preserved from a different era of magick. Who knows what sorts wisdom is laying here waiting to be discovered! Ancient Spells and Recording of Visions yet to come."

"Well we do know how long this have been abandoned, around summer in 1470 though the room could have been used all up until the autumn of the same year."
Flora said still in a whisper.
"Perhaps the open book on the desk will tell us for sure."
She said and pointed as she went over to the book shelf to look at it as Amadeus checked on the herbs in the shelf.
"By the way your name was Serge Yager was it?"
Flora asked.
"If so I believe we are relatives...well in a magickal lineage term. My mother and Mentor is named Marybeth Simon Adebisi and she was trained by Master Babu who I think also trained your Mentor...if I do not get my lineage wrong."
She said making calculations on her fingers.
"So our Mentors are magickal siblings so we are cousins then."
She added with a warm smile.

[TimeStop Labs]

A moment's hesitation as she considered all this. 'Can't you put a plainclothes [officer] on it? I suck at stealth and are already known.'

"I could but it would take time to change since we are in uniform as there was no assumption we would need to sneak around at the convention."
The chief officer said but the older man he had called over held up a hand.
"Now a problem, I learned this trick..."
He looked embarrassed for a moment.
"Because I was a fan of Gem of the Holograms cartoon show...I am blabbering here."
The older Etherite took a small box out of his pocket, aimed it at himself and pushed a button and he now was wearing civilian clothing, a nice, casual suit and a black turtle neck. He did the same for the other security officer and she was suddenly wearing jeans and a red and orange knitted sweater.
"Now we can sneak after the suspect."
The man said before putting his box away.
"And we should get going."

Colin grumbled as he skimmed through the vision, trying to find a clearer idea of the forces the Goth lady had gathered, and when exactly they were planning to strike, and a glimpse of the vampire in question, "Hum, Admiral... permission to ask Dalisse to reinforce the defenses tomorrow? Having this ship fly without being magically detectable could greatly shift the odds in our favour, if there are multiple battlecruisers coming our way..."

"Agreed please do so."
Alexis said. You did not get more from the vision it was what it was, you could try again hoping for more but it might be more difficult. The Nephandus just looked at you smugly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Anja wrote:"Agreed please do so."
Alexis said. You did not get more from the vision it was what it was, you could try again hoping for more but it might be more difficult. The Nephandus just looked at you smugly.
Colin sighed softly, "Well, it would appear you are as ill-informed as any stooge sent after a whole battlecruiser would have to be. Well, you were an expendable minion, and you've been expended..."
He turned toward the door, gesturing for the women to leave, "Unless you have any last words, I hope for your sake the ship starts with eating your head... farewell, perhaps we'll meet again in your next life."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:28 pm

Colin sighed softly, "Well, it would appear you are as ill-informed as any stooge sent after a whole battlecruiser would have to be. Well, you were an expendable minion, and you've been expended..."
He turned toward the door, gesturing for the women to leave, "Unless you have any last words, I hope for your sake the ship starts with eating your head... farewell, perhaps we'll meet again in your next life."

"I was always willing to die for the cause."
The Nephandus said. Alexis looked a little sick but she turned to leave Helena frowned but she did the same. The prisoner did not say anything more as a mouth opened on the side of the store room wall, it had not been there earlier and it looked hungry and it had allot of teeth. The Nephandus made a little squeak and muttered.
"Oh shit!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:41 pm

Anja wrote:"I was always willing to die for the cause."
The Nephandus said. Alexis looked a little sick but she turned to leave Helena frowned but she did the same. The prisoner did not say anything more as a mouth opened on the side of the store room wall, it had not been there earlier and it looked hungry and it had allot of teeth. The Nephandus made a little squeak and muttered.
"Oh shit!"
Colin shook his head, "The winner is the one who makes the other person die for their cause... bit of a waste, in your case, but at least you were less useless than Diego."
Closing the door behind him, he added, "I'd rather not listen to any more... Farewell."

He sighed, "Alright, back to Dalisse to request she aid the defense tomorrow, and I need to show her a spell of mine to help her avoid tracking..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Colin shook his head, "The winner is the one who makes the other person die for their cause... bit of a waste, in your case, but at least you were less useless than Diego."
Closing the door behind him, he added, "I'd rather not listen to any more... Farewell."

He sighed, "Alright, back to Dalisse to request she aid the defense tomorrow, and I need to show her a spell of mine to help her avoid tracking..."

You closed the door and screams and happy chewing sounds started issuing from within, apparently the Nephandus was delicious.
"Yes let us go somewhere else."
Helena agreed and she and Alexis started hurrying back to Dalissse, a final scream sounded from the Nephandus and then silence.
"I guess the ship ate something important."
Helena muttered with a shudder.
"Did you get anything useful from what you saw in his past Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:38 pm

Anja wrote:You closed the door and screams and happy chewing sounds started issuing from within, apparently the Nephandus was delicious.
"Yes let us go somewhere else."
Helena agreed and she and Alexis started hurrying back to Dalissse, a final scream sounded from the Nephandus and then silence.
"I guess the ship ate something important."
Helena muttered with a shudder.
"Did you get anything useful from what you saw in his past Mr Wainwright?"
Colin nodded, "By the looks of it, the Nephanda Master who attacked us on the way here is the one leading this offensive. There was a meeting, they were discussing the danger of waking the... slumbering ones? The fellow was a largely uninformed stooge sent to, hm, remove you so another Handler could be put into place to serve the Fallen fleet. The result was rather on the predictable side, he was an expendable asset, being expended. And it appears that right bastard Jace is a vampire now, 'assisting' the plot, no doubt entirely to fuel his own thirst for power."
He sighed, "So with Admiral Hastings' permission, would you be willing to come to Concordia's aid tomorrow, when I anticipate a raid coming? I'll show you my cloaking spell, if you like - it will grant a near-perfect concealment from being targeted by any other means than direct line of sight. It should help the the city's defenses tell you apart from other hostiles, as well. Ah... do you have a map of the city at hand, by any chance?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:18 pm

Colin nodded, "By the looks of it, the Nephanda Master who attacked us on the way here is the one leading this offensive. There was a meeting, they were discussing the danger of waking the... slumbering ones? The fellow was a largely uninformed stooge sent to, hm, remove you so another Handler could be put into place to serve the Fallen fleet. The result was rather on the predictable side, he was an expendable asset, being expended. And it appears that right bastard Jace is a vampire now, 'assisting' the plot, no doubt entirely to fuel his own thirst for power."
He sighed, "So with Admiral Hastings' permission, would you be willing to come to Concordia's aid tomorrow, when I anticipate a raid coming? I'll show you my cloaking spell, if you like - it will grant a near-perfect concealment from being targeted by any other means than direct line of sight. It should help the the city's defenses tell you apart from other hostiles, as well. Ah... do you have a map of the city at hand, by any chance?"

"I am willing to fight."
Dalisse said with a nod as you and the rest re entered her chambers.
"I would appreciate learning your concealment spell, I have my own defenses but learning something new is useful and it might be better than what I got. I also have no physical map but I know where everything is this close to the Realm I know."
She said with a nod.
"I will lend the strength of my ship to the defense of Horizon that might turn the attackers back, I can not take out several other Battle Cruisers but I can make them hurt."
She added firmly. Helena nodded and the Admiral chimed in.
"Thank you Master Dalisee we owe you one."
Helena said to Colin.
"We should inform my Pater of what you learned, he will not be pleased that bastard Jace is back."
She said with a frown.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:31 pm

Anja wrote:"I am willing to fight."
Dalisse said with a nod as you and the rest re entered her chambers.
"I would appreciate learning your concealment spell, I have my own defenses but learning something new is useful and it might be better than what I got. I also have no physical map but I know where everything is this close to the Realm I know."
She said with a nod.
"I will lend the strength of my ship to the defense of Horizon that might turn the attackers back, I can not take out several other Battle Cruisers but I can make them hurt."
She added firmly. Helena nodded and the Admiral chimed in.
"Thank you Master Dalisee we owe you one."
Helena said to Colin.
"We should inform my Pater of what you learned, he will not be pleased that bastard Jace is back."
She said with a frown.
Colin nodded, "Hum, a map would be better, so I could point out which path... ah, but you'll already have that in the report, Admiral. Now, Miss Mar, Admiral Hastings, you might find something informative in this, too - call it a freebie for the cause - the Cloak works like this..."

He took out his wand, and quickly went through the underlying principles of the spell, demonstrating it on a few objects in the room, such as a teacup and a saucer, and finally turned to Dalisse, "The size of the ship shouldn't matter, so long as it's a fairly complete surface - it works perfectly fine with terrestrial cars, which was a great convenience when some spirits were tailing us at one point. Id does impede communication - getting a wireless signal through is rather hopeless - but anything line-of-sight will still work."

Afterwards, he turned to Helena, "Now, yes, we need to let your Pater know, but it's not yet confirmed that it is Jace, only very, very probable, given the context. If we cut the snake's head off this time, we might be rid of him for good, with the massassa afterlife prospects..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:40 pm

Colin nodded, "Hum, a map would be better, so I could point out which path... ah, but you'll already have that in the report, Admiral. Now, Miss Mar, Admiral Hastings, you might find something informative in this, too - call it a freebie for the cause - the Cloak works like this..."

"If you want a map I can make the wall grow one if that would be helpful."
Dalisee offered.

He took out his wand, and quickly went through the underlying principles of the spell, demonstrating it on a few objects in the room, such as a teacup and a saucer, and finally turned to Dalisse, "The size of the ship shouldn't matter, so long as it's a fairly complete surface - it works perfectly fine with terrestrial cars, which was a great convenience when some spirits were tailing us at one point. Id does impede communication - getting a wireless signal through is rather hopeless - but anything line-of-sight will still work."

Dalisse nodded and the other two also paid attention as you talked about the scrambler and demonstrated it. Helena and the Admiral had seen the scrambler in use but Dalisse tried it out with her elegant, old Hermetic foci, chants and sharp precise hand gestures to see if she could pull it off and she seamed to do well with it and she gave you a warm smile.

Afterwards, he turned to Helena, "Now, yes, we need to let your Pater know, but it's not yet confirmed that it is Jace, only very, very probable, given the context. If we cut the snake's head off this time, we might be rid of him for good, with the massassa afterlife prospects..."

"I guess we will be having ourselves a good old fashioned space battle!"
The Admiral chirped.
"But yes we all have superiors who must be informed and warned and hopefully we can sort this mess out tomorrow and like you said cut the head of the snake."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:01 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

Another moment, as she thought things through. 'Okay. This is the cell of the guy who's currently following them.' pulling up the number and showing it to the camoflaged officer. 'Liaise with 'em. If you call up the camera for the transport room now, you can pull up a visual and circulate it.' now looking at the other officer. 'And I'll go... shit. Where does the teleporter come out? I've got backup on route but they'll simply run into the protesters outside. Oh, and this is my cell. Keep me posted.' pulling up her own number and showing it to the first officer.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:56 pm

Anja wrote:"Well we do know how long this have been abandoned, around summer in 1470 though the room could have been used all up until the autumn of the same year."
Flora said still in a whisper.
"Perhaps the open book on the desk will tell us for sure."
She said and pointed as she went over to the book shelf to look at it as Amadeus checked on the herbs in the shelf.
"By the way your name was Serge Yager was it?"
Flora asked.
"If so I believe we are relatives...well in a magickal lineage term. My mother and Mentor is named Marybeth Simon Adebisi and she was trained by Master Babu who I think also trained your Mentor...if I do not get my lineage wrong."
She said making calculations on her fingers.
"So our Mentors are magickal siblings so we are cousins then."
She added with a warm smile.

"Ehhh so we're brother and sister then? No wait...cousins. Hey Cousin!" Serge said waving erratically at his newfound family member. "I was actually on my way to meet Master Babu. I've only just arrived in Concordia myself. Though I wanted to try and solve the prophecy at this museum first since it was along the way. Glad I did. Didn't expect to find all this."

As his two companions explored, Serge heeded the advice of his newfound magickal cousin and went over to the open book on the desk to see what it said.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:17 am

"Ehhh so we're brother and sister then? No wait...cousins. Hey Cousin!" Serge said waving erratically at his newfound family member. "I was actually on my way to meet Master Babu. I've only just arrived in Concordia myself. Though I wanted to try and solve the prophecy at this museum first since it was along the way. Glad I did. Didn't expect to find all this."

"Yeah Master Babu is having a dinner party for the family tonight I heard someone from Boston was coming...I am glad you did as well it is nice to meet you and this is quite the find."
Flora said she was exited but she kept her voice reverently low.

As his two companions explored, Serge heeded the advice of his newfound magickal cousin and went over to the open book on the desk to see what it said.

You found a note book on the desk, the script was hasty and you suspect this was a book used by the Seer to scribble down what he had seen quickly before transcribing it to a more permanent book later. You saw the script was in Greek though and there was a vine stain towards the end of the page. Amadeus headed over.
"Did you find anything kid?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:20 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Another moment, as she thought things through. 'Okay. This is the cell of the guy who's currently following them.' pulling up the number and showing it to the camoflaged officer. 'Liaise with 'em. If you call up the camera for the transport room now, you can pull up a visual and circulate it.' now looking at the other officer. 'And I'll go... shit. Where does the teleporter come out? I've got backup on route but they'll simply run into the protesters outside. Oh, and this is my cell. Keep me posted.' pulling up her own number and showing it to the first officer.

The two officers jottend the number down and nodded.
"Very well, we will do our best."
The 80's cartoon fan replied. The chief security officer replied.
"The portal open out on a parking lot right outside the electronics store you can in through, we thought having different entrance and exists would be useful but keeping them close in case someone have brought their car and such."

(OOC: Oops I missed your post here you go.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:14 am

Anja wrote:"If you want a map I can make the wall grow one if that would be helpful."
Dalisee offered.
Colin shook his head, "Not particularly at this point, we have a good idea of which path they'll take once they reach the city - and a small captured Union craft will and must make it down - to plow toward the Council Chambers..."

Anja wrote:Dalisse nodded and the other two also paid attention as you talked about the scrambler and demonstrated it. Helena and the Admiral had seen the scrambler in use but Dalisse tried it out with her elegant, old Hermetic foci, chants and sharp precise hand gestures to see if she could pull it off and she seamed to do well with it and she gave you a warm smile.
He gave her a smile and a nod, "Excellent work... casting it through the ship should conceal you just fine from detection until someone looks directly at you."

Anja wrote:"I guess we will be having ourselves a good old fashioned space battle!"
The Admiral chirped.
"But yes we all have superiors who must be informed and warned and hopefully we can sort this mess out tomorrow and like you said cut the head of the snake."
He smiled thinly at Hastings, "I take it you've seen my Scrambler in use in the future... the snake I refer to in this case is one Dr. Wallace Jace, the Fallen Progenitor who drove his own apprentice to join the Etherites' exodus back in the day, and who created the cyber-plague among several other horrible bioweapons... He's been sentenced on Horizon, his ghost was torn apart in Boston shortly after, and I interrogated... well, I divined, I should say, that he had his mind implanted in a new body, likely a HIT-Mark, and now he's gone and made himself a vampire. All he ever does is in the pursuit of his own power, he's not even a good Malfean, they're just... means to an end for him. He is the snake whose head must be cut off... but he won't partake in the assault, I'm unfortunately fairly certain of that. He is too clever by half..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:22 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a nod to this. 'I'll give you a head-start.' gesturing to the disguised officer. 'Need to direct the cavalry...' pulling up Morgan's number again and calling it...

[Morgan doesn't have a smartphone, does he?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:13 pm

[quoteColin shook his head, "Not particularly at this point, we have a good idea of which path they'll take once they reach the city - and a small captured Union craft will and must make it down - to plow toward the Council Chambers..."][/quote]

"Yeah no that is not happening Mr Wainwright. I know your visions have been useful but we are not letting a enemy Umbra ship fly on it's merry way towards the main Chantry of the Traditions, they will be folly warned of this and fate be damned!"
Helena declared
"I fear that for me to it will be my duty to stop such a ship."
The Admiral chimed in.
"I have to do my duty."

He gave her a smile and a nod, "Excellent work... casting it through the ship should conceal you just fine from detection until someone looks directly at you."

Dalisse just nodded at that.

He smiled thinly at Hastings, "I take it you've seen my Scrambler in use in the future... the snake I refer to in this case is one Dr. Wallace Jace, the Fallen Progenitor who drove his own apprentice to join the Etherites' exodus back in the day, and who created the cyber-plague among several other horrible bioweapons... He's been sentenced on Horizon, his ghost was torn apart in Boston shortly after, and I interrogated... well, I divined, I should say, that he had his mind implanted in a new body, likely a HIT-Mark, and now he's gone and made himself a vampire. All he ever does is in the pursuit of his own power, he's not even a good Malfean, they're just... means to an end for him. He is the snake whose head must be cut off... but he won't partake in the assault, I'm unfortunately fairly certain of that. He is too clever by half..."

"I have seen your rote in use in the future yes, I believe I can tell you that much, it will become quite popular."
The Admiral said with a warm smile.
"I see, I have heard the name Wallace Jace I was there for his trial and...aftermath he seams like he is harder to kill than a cockroach."
She said and Helena nodded.
"He is but we will find him again and freeze him into a lump of useless ice, run him through a grinder and serve him up as shaved ice!"
The Falmbeau declared and even Victor who had just silently shadowed your group raised an eyebrow at that one.

[TimeStop Labs]

Nicole gave a nod to this. 'I'll give you a head-start.' gesturing to the disguised officer. 'Need to direct the cavalry...' pulling up Morgan's number again and calling it...

The two nodded and headed of, leaving you alone with their boss. You called Jeffry and he picked up.
"Miss Bouchard what is your status?"
The old mage asked.

(OOC: He do not, he have one of those phones with big buttons for the elderly with simplified functions.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:05 pm

Anja wrote:"Yeah no that is not happening Mr Wainwright. I know your visions have been useful but we are not letting a enemy Umbra ship fly on it's merry way towards the main Chantry of the Traditions, they will be folly warned of this and fate be damned!"
Helena declared
"I fear that for me to it will be my duty to stop such a ship."
The Admiral chimed in.
"I have to do my duty."
Colin shook his head, "I am not suggesting to let them through. I am saying I expect them to somehow get a small craft past the defenses and down to ground. One assassin will make it up... but they won't succeed. I have a Primium bullet with their name on it, figuratively speaking..."

Anja wrote:"I have seen your rote in use in the future yes, I believe I can tell you that much, it will become quite popular."
The Admiral said with a warm smile.
"I see, I have heard the name Wallace Jace I was there for his trial and...aftermath he seams like he is harder to kill than a cockroach."
She said and Helena nodded.
"He is but we will find him again and freeze him into a lump of useless ice, run him through a grinder and serve him up as shaved ice!"
The Falmbeau declared and even Victor who had just silently shadowed your group raised an eyebrow at that one.
He grimaced, "I'm not sure Toby would appreciate that all that much - and I don't think it would be wise to hand out frozen massassa treats to any Awakened Mage..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

'Still at TimeStop, sir. We're gonna track the spy and see where they run to. Head towards Proton Electronics - it's a store near the dock, where the teleporter sends people leaving the lab.' giving a little smile at the irony that the protesters were actually being useful - she suspected in a building of this apparent size there would be several exits which the target could have vanished away using...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:50 pm

Anja wrote:You found a note book on the desk, the script was hasty and you suspect this was a book used by the Seer to scribble down what he had seen quickly before transcribing it to a more permanent book later. You saw the script was in Greek though and there was a vine stain towards the end of the page. Amadeus headed over.
"Did you find anything kid?"

"Oh yeah. Looks like the Seer was in a hurry to write something down. Take a look at the stain and messy writing. Whatever he saw he wanted to record as quickly as possible. Possibly right after he'd seen it." Serge said showing the book to Master Nassa, "Do you know Ancient Greek Master Nassa?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:06 am

Oh yeah. Looks like the Seer was in a hurry to write something down. Take a look at the stain and messy writing. Whatever he saw he wanted to record as quickly as possible. Possibly right after he'd seen it." Serge said showing the book to Master Nassa, "Do you know Ancient Greek Master Nassa?"

"Let me see, Jeffry is better with Latin than me..."
Amadeus read, frowned then he said.
"From my rough translation it says: I am as much of a traitor as my friend and mentor, we are heading out tomorrow and I know what will befall us, worse while Heylel think our Cabalmates will just be captured and then the Traditions will come together in a grand rescue, I know better, we will loose friends and those who survive will be forever marked. I have to let the betrayal happen though even if it cut my heart to pieces and burn my soul to do so. Gilgul, that most foul ritual is the only wya to stop Moloch and the Traditions will not give such a horror to my dear friend just by them asking. Heylel betray in deed but I betray in silence and yet if I did not then I would damn us all to stagnation and fate worse than the one the twins walk into.

Moloch will be ended, for now but it will return and far in the future new sacrifices will have to be made. The one who have cheated death four times think he can control Moloch but he can not and the world will freeze into stasis. But the scarred traveler, my young heir and the knight with a metal arm might stop them. An important piece is coming in an ill timed invasion, if this piece can be destroyed and the whore of Babylon kept from joining forces with the Undying one then the key to salvation is found between that which never grows...and a traitor is to be found in a relative's home."
Amadeus finished and Flora frowned.
"What do that all mean?"

[TimeStop Labs]

Still at TimeStop, sir. We're gonna track the spy and see where they run to. Head towards Proton Electronics - it's a store near the dock, where the teleporter sends people leaving the lab.' giving a little smile at the irony that the protesters were actually being useful - she suspected in a building of this apparent size there would be several exits which the target could have vanished away using...

"I am sure I can find my way."
Jeffry replied over the phone.
"If you are going to track this person do you want me to hang back and not apprehend them at this point?"
The old mage asked wanting to know what Nicole's plan was in this.

Colin shook his head, "I am not suggesting to let them through. I am saying I expect them to somehow get a small craft past the defenses and down to ground. One assassin will make it up... but they won't succeed. I have a Primium bullet with their name on it, figuratively speaking..."

"Very well we are going to have to see then, and I get the importance if it, I just can not refrain from doing my duty over glimpses of the future."
Alexis said and Helena nodded but she was still frowning.

He grimaced, "I'm not sure Toby would appreciate that all that much - and I don't think it would be wise to hand out frozen massassa treats to any Awakened Mage..."

"What Jhor slushie not your thing? Well Jhor shaved ice they are not the same but at least it would make Jace very very dead."
Helena replied with just a hint of a smile.
"Though with him I would not trust him not finding some way to escape death."

(OOC: Safe travels today Warp.)
(OOC 2: Sorry for the late reply, game night yesterday and I was tired when we where done with the game.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next