Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

4 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.09.15 14:59

(OOC: Ok then I will assume Colin is working on dinner and wait and let Adley catch up with him, unless something happens in the game that would require his attention.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Adley 22.09.15 16:05

Duncan smiles to you."I am aware there are risk Mr Roth Hicks, but there are risk in every choice I believe it is wise to check this lead out."
"Thank you for your assistance again, sir. It is greatly appreciated."

"Let us see if we can talk with the kid, perhaps bring him in, for now we need to know who he is, and how he is involved." The Euthanatos said as he finished with his knives
"Keep in mind this is a residential area gentlemen, and let us hope we do not run into trouble." The healer said.

“Yes and there is a chance his mother is there as well. His father is in the hospital thanks to that woman...she threatened to kill his whole family unless he came with her, then she  took him to 'a place with walls made of flesh' and forced him to work." He frowned. "His name is Raymond Danbrock, fifteen." He described him as he was told. "That woman said that he was 'born for them' when she came to recruit him. I believe he was allowed to visit his parents before he would have to stay in the 'place with the eyes in the walls,'; Danielle said he came to see her recently saying he would not be able to see again her soon. Danielle felt he had something like her Shadow as well and that he was losing to it. And her fire spirit friend said that there was something off about him but he was powerful, yet not yet blossomed which leads me to suspect he has a powerful avatar, probably inverted but it has not yet manifested its total potency.

"Plan…scope the building. See if the door is buzz-up with listed names and/or apartment numbers - she thinks he's in 7-06, green curtains from the outside. Try to get the boy to come downstairs if he is there. Tell him Danielle has told me about him and we want to talk, see how that goes. If he comes down, try to persuade him to come with us. I don't want to kidnap him in broad daylight from his front step, however if it looks like we can get him to come with us without drawing too much attention we will. If he's not there and we don't get a follow up lead, then we leave, go back to Westchapel watching for followers, and call-in. See if we can have the building put under watch or sat on for his return or the arriving Nephandi. They might try to draw us upstairs instead. If all hell breaks loose, get help. If he comes with us, return home with haste, wary of being followed. Thoughts and suggestions, ways to make this plan work better?”

He waited to hear what they would say and then plucked his wand free to reset his scans, chanting to himself again and drawing in the air near his eyes. Then he repeated the same working he used before when he'd gone to pick Gloria up, chanting over a disc with a seal on it which he put back into his pocket. "Protect me, in the name of all the great and Marvelous Names, for I am the One established in Pelusium, SERPHOUTH MOUISRO' STROMMO' MOLO'TH MOLONTHE'R PHON Thoth."

//L1P1:Prime/Life scan: 0, 4; F2: Kinetic Shield: 7,0

Warp - Have a good trip and lots of fun seeing Weird Al!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.09.15 16:25

"Thank you for your assistance again, sir. It is greatly appreciated."

"I do what I can there is no need to thank me mr Roth Hicks this situation wih the Nephandi affects all of us."
Duncan said said gave you a smile.

“Yes and there is a chance his mother is there as well. His father is in the hospital thanks to that woman...she threatened to kill his whole family unless he came with her, then she took him to 'a place with walls made of flesh' and forced him to work." He frowned. "His name is Raymond Danbrock, fifteen." He described him as he was told.

Adjan nodded as you described the young mage, he looked a bit like if he had just been given notes about a target but he said nothing.

"That woman said that he was 'born for them' when she came to recruit him. I believe he was allowed to visit his parents before he would have to stay in the 'place with the eyes in the walls,'; Danielle said he came to see her recently saying he would not be able to see again her soon. Danielle felt he had something like her Shadow as well and that he was losing to it. And her fire spirit friend said that there was something off about him but he was powerful, yet not yet blossomed which leads me to suspect he has a powerful avatar, probably inverted but it has not yet manifested its total potency.

"Well if he have such a potential we need to do what we can to keep him out of the hands of our enemies."
Adjan said then he sigh, he hoped the kid did not have an inverted Avatar, if he was clean he could be brought into the Traditions, given a Mentor and a life among them...if he was Fallen though...no the Euthanatos did not want to think about that possibility, not with a fifteen year old.

"Plan…scope the building. See if the door is buzz-up with listed names and/or apartment numbers - she thinks he's in 7-06, green curtains from the outside. Try to get the boy to come downstairs if he is there. Tell him Danielle has told me about him and we want to talk, see how that goes. If he comes down, try to persuade him to come with us. I don't want to kidnap him in broad daylight from his front step, however if it looks like we can get him to come with us without drawing too much attention we will.

"That sounds like a workable plan."
Adjan said then he scratched his head.
"It all depends on how much he know about the factions I guess, if I where a potentially Fallen Nephandus to be I would not go anywhere near Traditionalists...not unless I had to."

If he's not there and we don't get a follow up lead, then we leave, go back to Westchapel watching for followers, and call-in. See if we can have the building put under watch or sat on for his return or the arriving Nephandi. They might try to draw us upstairs instead. If all hell breaks loose, get help. If he comes with us, return home with haste, wary of being followed. Thoughts and suggestions, ways to make this plan work better?”

"I think that plan words well Mr Roth Hicks...we should also be on the lookout for magickal defenses, spirits or anything else left behind by the Nephandi to watch the kid, we do not want to engage a group of Fallen in this area."
Duncan said and looked at the apartment buildings.
"Paradox is one thing, but I do not want anyone to get hurt."

He waited to hear what they would say and then plucked his wand free to reset his scans, chanting to himself again and drawing in the air near his eyes. Then he repeated the same working he used before when he'd gone to pick Gloria up, chanting over a disc with a seal on it which he put back into his pocket. "Protect me, in the name of all the great and Marvelous Names, for I am the One established in Pelusium, SERPHOUTH MOUISRO' STROMMO' MOLO'TH MOLONTHE'R PHON Thoth."

Your Prime and Life scan reveal something, you feel the presence of other mages three others, Adjan, Duncan and another, one that was at ground level, most likely outside one of the apartment buildings. As for looking for something alive, that more or less just got confusing. There where so many lives where, people that lived in the buildings, pets and plants, there where life everywhere. Your rote to protect yourself works as it should, the magick elegantly sliding into place.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 22.09.15 16:34

Adjan said then he scratched his head. "It all depends on how much he know about the factions I guess, if I where a potentially Fallen Nephandus to be I would not go anywhere near Traditionalists...not unless I had to."

"I hope he is not...but there is something about him that they want. And if he's not yet too late to save, then all the better to get him out of their hands and try to get him somewhere safer." With what he'd seen of Lisa's work, the young Technocrat mage for example, he couldn't discount it's possibility that they'd blackmailed him into the caul already.

"I think that plan words well Mr Roth Hicks...we should also be on the lookout for magickal defenses, spirits or anything else left behind by the Nephandi to watch the kid, we do not want to engage a group of Fallen in this area." Duncan said and looked at the apartment buildings.
"Paradox is one thing, but I do not want anyone to get hurt."

"Yes. I can scan the area for spirits as well as prime and life. However looking for spirits sometimes attracts their attention." Then he frowned, taking out the necklace in his pocket and looking at it, forming an idea as he asked, "What about you both?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.09.15 16:59

"I hope he is not...but there is something about him that they want. And if he's not yet too late to save, then all the better to get him out of their hands and try to get him somewhere safer." With what he'd seen of Lisa's work, the young Technocrat mage for example, he couldn't discount it's possibility that they'd blackmailed him into the caul already.

"I only wished that if the boy is already corrupted that it had been as simple as granting him death, not that taking the life of a child is easy, it should not be easy, but...to avoid him coming back..."
Adjan sigh then he continued.
"In either case if he is important to the Nephandi then we need to foil their plans, but I do hope that the boy is not yet corrupted, I am not a man who pray much but if I where..."
The Euthanatos said and Duncan nodded with a grim expression on his face.

"Yes. I can scan the area for spirits as well as prime and life. However looking for spirits sometimes attracts their attention." Then he frowned, taking out the necklace in his pocket and looking at it, forming an idea as he asked, "What about you both?"

"I can feel life in the area."
Duncan said then he smiles.
"Off course I could take a bird's eye view, literary."
The Verbena said.
"I am no good with Spirits though, I can barely feel them."

Adjan nodded.
"That could be useful but I worry about what Paradox you might attract Mr Ackermann. Now that being said I can sense Spirits but that will like Adley say attract their attention, anything magickal though..."
The Euthanatos pulled his dice out of his pocket and tossed them on the ground.
"Hum...well there is one other Awakened than us three here, perhaps this Raymond is outside of his apartment building...it would be worth checking out, we could need a bit of good luck at the moment."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 22.09.15 18:09

"I only wished that if the boy is already corrupted that it had been as simple as granting him death, not that taking the life of a child is easy, it should not be easy, but...to avoid him coming back..." Adjan sigh then he continued. "In either case if he is important to the Nephandi then we need to foil their plans, but I do hope that the boy is not yet corrupted, I am not a man who pray much but if I where..."

Adley thought about the young Technocrat again and then Beatrice, screaming...and frowned. "Yes, I understand. And there is only one way to find out." He brought his mind away from sadness and to the root cause. "That woman must be stopped, she keeps targeting people in their most dire straights, or creating situations such as this one..."

The Euthanatos pulled his dice out of his pocket and tossed them on the ground.
"Hum...well there is one other Awakened than us three here, perhaps this Raymond is outside of his apartment building...it would be worth checking out, we could need a bit of good luck at the moment."

"We certainly could," Adley agreed. Of course, in some ways he knew he -had- been lucky, though in sometimes unlucky situations (whether by accident or choice). But when it came to the Nephandi, any good luck in their direction would be more than welcome to him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.09.15 18:22

Adley thought about the young Technocrat again and then Beatrice, screaming...and frowned. "Yes, I understand. And there is only one way to find out."

"Yes, there is only one way to find out."
Adjan agreed.

He brought his mind away from sadness and to the root cause. "That woman must be stopped, she keeps targeting people in their most dire straights, or creating situations such as this one..."

"I agree there is not many people in this world I actually wish ill, but that Nephandus...well in either case to catch her we will need information."
Adjan said, his eyes dark for a moment, it seamed that Lisa Larson lived solely to spread pain and misery.

"We certainly could," Adley agreed. Of course, in some ways he knew he -had- been lucky, though in sometimes unlucky situations (whether by accident or choice). But when it came to the Nephandi, any good luck in their direction would be more than welcome to him.

"Well then...shell we check it out perhaps? Or stay back?"
Adjan asked.
"Mr Ackermann, if you could stay with the car and be ready to leave at a moment's notice if need be."
The Euthanatos said and the Verbena nodded.

If you check out what other Awakened is here then you will find a young man sitting on a bench right outside a gray apartment building, the boy match the description you have been given by Danielle. A lanky teenager with short black unruly hair, pimples, dark brown eyes and wearing a Star Wars tshirt and worn blue jeans. The boy look like so many other young men of his age, but he looks rather miserable and are a kicking small stones away with his foot angrily.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 22.09.15 18:32

"Well then...shell we check it out perhaps? Or stay back?" Adjan asked. "Mr Ackermann, if you could stay with the car and be ready to leave at a moment's notice if need be."

"We came to have a look, so let's see who it is. It might be him, or it might be someone watching the building." He nodded to the Verbena and then began having a look around, attempting to appear casual. When he saw the boy at the bench, he said to Adjan, "That boy could be Raymond..." Something about the look of miserable anger in his body language made him feel like it was the person they were looking for...he'd have plenty to be upset about, after all.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.09.15 18:40

""The question is how do we approach him, a mage is always dangerous if pressed to hard, even Hildegaard's little Jane can be dangerous if pressed into a corner, we need to be cautious, on the other hand if he senses that we are trying to sneak around that might make him more suspicious of us."
The Euthanatos said.
"So just talking to him might be best, and then quickly withdrawing if there turns out to be a problem."
He said.
"If the boy is angry over what this Nephandi woman have done to his father and force him to do then he might be positive to us, at least to a point, the enemy of my enemy and all of that..."

The young boy continued to kick stones he looked trapped, even if there was a whole open space around him he looked like a bird in a cage and he was not happy about it, suddenly the boy raises his eyes and look in your direction, it might just be that he notices two strangers or it might be that he feel your presence, it is hard to know for sure.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 22.09.15 19:43

"I will try to speak with him...ah, he's seen us I believe." He reached into his pocket and looped the necklace around his hand. As he approached him, he held his hand up so he could see it but also as if he was saying hello, leaving his other hand in a neutral position. He didn't want to spook him but he watched him to see how he was taking his approach and for anything that caught his attention. "I have spoken with your friend. She is concerned for you."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.09.15 20:02

The boy is alert immediately he stands up and backs away a little but he do not seam hostile.
"You...have spoken with Danielle...?"
He asks hesitantly.
"You are like me are you not...you can use magick? Are you with that woman...Lisa Larson?"
The boy say and spit the name out.
"She said I could have all day to say goodbye...I am not ready to go back yet...not yet!"
Raymond says angrily.

You see that Adjan stay back as to not spook the kid by ganging up on him, but he stood ready to act if the young mage proved to be hostile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 22.09.15 21:26

"Yes, Danielle had something that we assisted her with and she spoke of your troubles. And no, I am not with that woman. As it happens, we do not want you to go back there either. Are you able to leave this place?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.09.15 21:40

"Danielle should not get involved...that...that woman will not think twice about harming her."
Raymond said, then he looks down.
"Yes I can leave this place but if I do not obey Miss Larson, then she said she would kill my parents, and she have power enough to do so."
The young mage said then he glances up at you suspiciously.
"What faction are you two of?"
He asks nervously.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.09.15 22:28

Tane

Wednesday afternoon:

I shall ask Mister Narim and see what he says. smiled Tane.
Well, i suppose i should go now and ask him, before going with Hildegaard. Said tane giving a hand out I hope we see around, then.

Adjan shake your hand and nods.
"I am not sure where Narim is at the moment, but if you ask around I am sure you can find him, he have an office on the second floor, the third door from the stairs."
The Euthanatos explains.

Wednesday morning:

My mother always said that it was more about the wide than the Length Said Tane laughed Some have short of thin avatars. Some just can't get it Up.

Lily burst out laughing at that.
"Well that is one way of putting it. I do think I understand though."
The young woman says.

It's not that weird. Mine is a God, or takes that form, so it has it's own voice and sings his own songs. He has talked to others, and he has little trouble with it, but i wouldn't show him to anybody. For now it's just my brother and my Cabal or the little group i'm working with.

"Well Yes it do feel like a personal thing...and I mean if it is part of your soul then it do not get much more personal."
Lily said and nodded.
"I understand that is not something you want everyone to see.

Thursday night:

The night from Thursday to Friday you slept uneasy, and you did not know why, there was something wrong, but what was hard to say. Coawa was out swimming, he was not happy unless he spent some time with his own kind in his shark form, the water got a little to cold for the wereharks this time a year for them to live in the water permanently, but not to cold to go for a swim, so at first you might be worried that your unease come from a fear that something have happened to your friend, but a few hours later the Rokea came back into the small apartment you share and you hear him going to his room and going to bed...your unease do not stop though. Finally you fall asleep but the next morning you can hear your Avatar speak in your mind.
"They tried to kill a soul tonight, I can feel it..."
You have been told your Avatar tend to be more active than most of it's kind so it is not that strange it have felt something, or that it would share it, you also feel that your Avatar was worried and wanted to help.

Friday morning:

You wake up a bit weary from your uneasy feelings last night, but for a while your morning go as usual, you and Coawa have breakfast and you get ready to go out patrolling the beach and harbor area when your phone rings. You do not recognize the number who is calling though it might be someone at the Chantry for other than Coawa, and the other weresharks not that many other than Steelhaven have your number.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak 22.09.15 23:41

Wednesday Afternoon:

Tane greeted Adjan and went seeking for the Master Narim's room. It was a little strange to think he'd go to the master's room, but... well, it was important.

Tane's Place:
Don't worry, it was not your fault. But being that way, ¿would you like to help me do the same? take the young mages that have no afilliation and guide them so they are protected from all of this, and warn the shapeshifters. Are there more of her slaves? Could you help me find her? Maybe they could find her place and blow it up. Assault it was too dangerous, but they could try.

Wednesday Morning:
Not Twin, Thin, little, almost imperceptible. Shapeshifters have communal avatars and totems, that's a little more alike what you're thinking but i know little about the matter. He said with a smile. Clever girl.
THose were gods, too. My avatar has not many worshippers now, wither. Yours at least has organizations to protect it.

Thursday Night:
What does that mean, Gandyja? Is beatrice Ok? is the only one he could have think of, least they founded the fucking monster of nephandi.

Friday Morning:
Hello? ASked nervously Tane.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 23.09.15 0:11

"Danielle should not get involved...that...that woman will not think twice about harming her." Raymond said, then he looks down.

"I agree, but she was worried for you. I do not wish her harmed either."

"Yes I can leave this place but if I do not obey Miss Larson, then she said she would kill my parents, and she have power enough to do so."
The young mage said then he glances up at you suspiciously. "What faction are you two of?"

"Is your mother home now? If she is, perhaps we can go together. As for your father, I know he is in the hospital. That would be trickier, but something might be done depending on circumstances. But it is not safe here; I think we can agree that that woman is dangerous and what she wants to do is dangerous as well, not just to you but to your family, but others like you that she has not yet harmed but would, even everyone in Boston. Even should you obey her, she will do harm and the harm will spread, eventually touching those that you love. Right now, there is still time to change that; time for -you- to help change that."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.09.15 1:41

Tane:

Wednesday afternoon:

Tane greeted Adjan and went seeking for the Master Narim's room. It was a little strange to think he'd go to the master's room, but... well, it was important.

You find the right room and knock on it and the door is soon opened by a handsome Indian man, he looks to be in his early thirties with black hair and eyes. The man was wearing a red tunic and a caste mark on his forehead.
"Yes...how may is help you?"
The man said a bit puzzled then he smiles as he recognizes you.
"Ah Mr Kayak how are you settling in?"

Wednesday morning:

Not Twin, Thin, little, almost imperceptible. Shapeshifters have communal avatars and totems, that's a little more alike what you're thinking but i know little about the matter. He said with a smile. Clever girl.

"So other...ehm creatures have Avators to?"
Lily said then she sigh.
"Well I am still trying to get used to the idea that such things exist than worrying about how they function spiritually."

THose were gods, too. My avatar has not many worshippers now, wither. Yours at least has organizations to protect it.

"I am not so sure PETA is going to protect ghost dogs living in my soul. But I like his form, I am not so sure I could relate to a God, dogs however, those I have been around all my life."
Lily said and smiles.
"They are magnificent beings, powerful and beautiful and always loyal."

Thursday night:

What does that mean, Gandyja? Is beatrice Ok? is the only one he could have think of, least they founded the fucking monster of nephandi.

Your Avatar did not answer but it was angry and it was frightened as if it had witnessed something that upset it greatly.

Friday morning:

Hello? ASked nervously Tane.

"Good morning...is this Tane Karyak? I had to ask for your number from Narim Sharaya. My name is Amadeus Nassa and my apprentice have asked that you will be informed..."
The man on the other end said, waiting for you to confirm your identity before he said anything mage related that might freak out a sleeper in case he had the wrong number.

Adley:

"I agree, but she was worried for you. I do not wish her harmed either."

That seamed to calm the boy down a little.
"Danielle is a nice person, she should not be involved in all of this shit."
He said and shook his head.

"Is your mother home now? If she is, perhaps we can go together. As for your father, I know he is in the hospital. That would be trickier, but something might be done depending on circumstances.

"Yeah my mom is home but the last mage who knocked on her door hut my dad, I am not that inclined to take another to her doorstep."
Raymond said then he sigh.
"And how do I know that you can keep my parents safe, this woman she is like super powerful, she threw my dad around like if he was nothing and swatted my spells aside as if they where flies...but then I can feel that you are like me...can you stand up to her?"
The boy wanted to know sceptically.

But it is not safe here; I think we can agree that that woman is dangerous and what she wants to do is dangerous as well, not just to you but to your family, but others like you that she has not yet harmed but would, even everyone in Boston. Even should you obey her, she will do harm and the harm will spread, eventually touching those that you love. Right now, there is still time to change that; time for -you- to help change that."

Raymond looked away angrily.
"A part of me want for that harm...Mis Larson say I should listen to that part, that it is the real me. My dad have always told me to keep it under control, to never let it have what it wants and yet I want to so badly, I want to. I am evil...Miss Larson say so and I have done harm...I have killed our pets as I grew up, I just could not stop myself, perhaps I belong with those who are evil."
The boy said and looked down at this hands.
"But...but I do not want my parents hurt, or my classmates, or Danielle...but...Miss Larson say she will hurt them all if I do not obey."

The young boy said and he looked devastated.
"She say I should just give up on all I have fought to keep at bay and just let it...take control, but that would be letting my dad down and..."
Raymond had to fight tears then he looked up.
"My dad have told me about the factions, and I need to know yours, my dad say there are many like me, and he said there where those like Miss Larson...like me....and I take it you are not them, but if you are with the oh...what the fuck are they called...ehm...the ones who use technology then you might harm my parents, you would harm Danielle and at least you would go after my dad also...and if you are with the Traditions...are that the name? My dad said that if I ever met someone from the Traditions that I should run as hard as I could and if I could not run he showed me how to use a knife on my myself in a way that it most likely can not be healed, he said that what the Traditions do to those like me are worse than death...so what faction are you?"
Raymond asked fearfully.
"I...I guess that if you are with the Traditions...at lest you might actually help my parents and not harm Danielle...you would have no reason to right?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 23.09.15 2:16

"Danielle is a nice person, she should not be involved in all of this shit." He said and shook his head.

"Yes, she is a nice person. For as much as I have met her, at least."

"Yeah my mom is home but the last mage who knocked on her door hut my dad, I am not that inclined to take another to her doorstep." Raymond said then he sigh. "And how do I know that you can keep my parents safe, this woman she is like super powerful, she threw my dad around like if he was nothing and swatted my spells aside as if they where flies...but then I can feel that you are like me...can you stand up to her?"

"That is understandable, that you are protective of her after what happened to your parents. I would at least try to keep them safe. I do not wish them to be harmed, I am not that woman. But I am standing up to her right now. Will you also?"

Raymond looked away angrily. "A part of me want for that harm...Miss Larson say I should listen to that part, that it is the real me. My dad have always told me to keep it under control, to never let it have what it wants and yet I want to so badly, I want to. I am evil...Miss Larson say so and I have done harm...I have killed our pets as I grew up, I just could not stop myself, perhaps I belong with those who are evil...The boy said and looked down at this hands. "But...but I do not want my parents hurt, or my classmates, or Danielle...but...Miss Larson say she will hurt them all if I do not obey.""

"The real you is all that you are; that includes the part of you that loves your parents and friends, that doesn't want Danielle hurt, that chooses to fight your darkness even if you are not always successful. Your father gave you good counsel on trying to keep that under control, even if you want to, because if you did not, you would lose that part of yourself that cares about him and others you love. In the end, Miss Larson will hurt all of those people, whether you obey or not. What she is planning if it manifests, is likely to be harmful to them."

...so what faction are you?" Raymond asked fearfully. "I...I guess that if you are with the Traditions...at lest you might actually help my parents and not harm Danielle...you would have no reason to right?"

"I do not want to hurt Danielle, nor your parents. I have no reason to hurt them nor desire to do so, in fact I would try to help them if I can. In fact, I don't want that woman to hurt anyone else, either. She needs to be stopped." He looked at him, ready fto try to dodge him if he tried to stab him or for him to run. "I am a Traditionalist, not a Technocrat, that other group you mentioned. Come with us and help us stop her, let us try to help your parents and protect those you love from her designs. While there is still time to do so."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.09.15 3:58

"That is understandable, that you are protective of her after what happened to your parents. I would at least try to keep them safe. I do not wish them to be harmed, I am not that woman. But I am standing up to her right now. Will you also?"

"You would try to help my mom? But...why you do not know her?"
The young man asked then he sigh.
"I want to stand up to Miss Larson but I...I...she scares me, she is so powerful, I do not want my parents hurt."

"The real you is all that you are; that includes the part of you that loves your parents and friends, that doesn't want Danielle hurt, that chooses to fight your darkness even if you are not always successful. Your father gave you good counsel on trying to keep that under control, even if you want to, because if you did not, you would lose that part of yourself that cares about him and others you love.

"I...I do not want to loose my love for my parents and friends, but I do not know how long I can fight. Miss Larson took me to a place, a horrible place, but at the same time it felt like home, like I had been someplace like that before, it is so hard to fight this...but Danielle do, there is darkness in her as well, she call it her Shadow but she do not let it win, and I am trying to not let this win either but at times I wonder why I fight."

In the end, Miss Larson will hurt all of those people, whether you obey or not. What she is planning if it manifests, is likely to be harmful to them."

"That I what I fear that once I give in to her she will kill them anyway, just to make sure she have control...it is what I would do if I where her."
Raymond said and looked down.

"I do not want to hurt Danielle, nor your parents. I have no reason to hurt them nor desire to do so, in fact I would try to help them if I can. In fact, I don't want that woman to hurt anyone else, either. She needs to be stopped."

"Yes she needs to be stopped, there are still enough left of me to see that, but how? She is so powerful, and..she will kill anyone who get in he way with no mercy, no mercy at all."
Raymond said softly.

He looked at him, ready fto try to dodge him if he tried to stab him or for him to run. "I am a Traditionalist, not a Technocrat, that other group you mentioned. Come with us and help us stop her, let us try to help your parents and protect those you love from her designs. While there is still time to do so."

The young mage looks at your fearfully, you get the impression you where the bogyman his father had told him to fear, and with good reason. Raymond swallowed hard and he takes a few steps away from you.
"If I come with you...try to do something to stop Miss Larson...are your faction still going to hurt me? My dad said you would take away my magick...and that would be worse than dying...are you going to do that to me?"
The boy said fearfully he swallowed hard then he said.
"And if I come with you do that mean your faction will protect my parents? Keep Miss Larson from hurting them?"
He asked, at least the boy was not attacking or running, not yet at least but he looked like the smallest provocation would make him either dart or run for the hills.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 23.09.15 4:29

"You would try to help my mom? But...why you do not know her?" The young man asked then he sigh.

"If we can, from that woman," he said. "She is a victim of that woman as is your father, is she not? Your father is able to use magick, what of your mother?"

"Yes she needs to be stopped, there are still enough left of me to see that, but how? She is so powerful, and..she will kill anyone who get in he way with no mercy, no mercy at all." Raymond said softly.

"She is powerful in her way. You are powerful in another. You know things, such as the place that she took you. Things that can help stop her, if you were to tell us them. But it is dangerous to linger here too long."

"If I come with you...try to do something to stop Miss Larson...are your faction still going to hurt me? My dad said you would take away my magick...and that would be worse than dying...are you going to do that to me?" The boy said fearfully he swallowed hard then he said. "And if I come with you do that mean your faction will protect my parents? Keep Miss Larson from hurting them?"

"We will protect your parents if we can from that woman. But if you really want her to not hurt your parents, you will tell us what you know, for that knowledge could help stop her in her tracks. As for your fate...Raymond that depends. You have been fighting the darkness and that is good. But if you stay here, you will go to that place, never to return and likely be subsumed by the dark. You will lose that last part of yourself, the last light that remains. Not only that but you will condemn another innocent person to carry the same burden as you after you have died. Worse, you will aid in the path of utter oblivion, destruction of all that you cherish now. Please help us stop her from destroying what you love."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.09.15 5:54

"If we can, from that woman," he said. "She is a victim of that woman as is your father, is she not? Your father is able to use magick, what of your mother?"

"My dad can use magick yes but my mom she is just a normal person, though when I use magick around her I do not get sick the way I if someone else see me, she can not defend herself against that woman at all."
Raymond said in a concerned tone of voice.

"She is powerful in her way. You are powerful in another. You know things, such as the place that she took you. Things that can help stop her, if you were to tell us them. But it is dangerous to linger here too long."

"Yes it is dangerous but just trusting a stranger off the bat is pretty dangerous to."
The kid said then he sigh.
"But it is true, I do know some of these things yes."

"We will protect your parents if we can from that woman. But if you really want her to not hurt your parents, you will tell us what you know, for that knowledge could help stop her in her tracks.

"I...well ok I can tell you what you know, that Larson woman hurt my dad and she want to force me to do things I do not want to do, if your kind can help protect my parents I have no reason not to tell you...coming with you is another story, remember to me you are the bogyman, I do not know how many times we have moved, every time my dad though the Traditionalists might have seen me, he packed us up and moved...and I have even used you to scare that thing inside of me that want me to do...evil. There was this baby and I wanted to kill it so badly, it had been left alone in a neighbor's apartment and I told it...I said that if you make me do this I will find my father's date planner and find a way to contact those we are running from and tell them here I am...that made it back up long enough for me to get out of there and call my dad...even it fear you...so I can tel you what I know but I do not want to come with you I do not want to..."
The boy said fearfully.
"If my parents are safe I could run, I could go far away..."
You doubted though there where anywhere the boy could run that Lisa could not find him.

As for your fate...Raymond that depends. You have been fighting the darkness and that is good. But if you stay here, you will go to that place, never to return and likely be subsumed by the dark. You will lose that last part of yourself, the last light that remains. Not only that but you will condemn another innocent person to carry the same burden as you after you have died. Worse, you will aid in the path of utter oblivion, destruction of all that you cherish now. Please help us stop her from destroying what you love."

"I do not want...for her to destroy the people I love."
The boy said then he looked down and nodded though he looked terrified.
"Okey...I will take you to see my mom...I am not saying I will go with you, not yet, but I will let you talk with my mom at least, though I suspect if I do not come willingly you will force me right, my dad said your kind would take me down if you ever found it, but if I can take Lisa Larson down with me, perhaps it will be worth it."
The young mage said and begun to slowly walk towards the apartment building.
"This way..."
The muttered but he looked rather terrified.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak 23.09.15 7:03

Wednesday Afternoon:
Ah, hello Master Narim. Quite fine, thanks. I'm bothering you because i needed your help in an auspicious matter. I have found a newly awaken girl in the beach. I explained crudely what was happening to her and confirmed that she is awakened. I want to ask you if she can start training here, in this chantry. New mages are always good to come by, and i think that, this way, we can see if she has been influenced in any way by the nephandi.

Wednesday morning:
Yeah, you'll learn eventually. You see, only when you have no more need of air you will have no more need of learning, so let's give it a rest.

You could give it a body and then it would be a dog.

THursday Evening:
Tane was worried. When the soul of a god living in your soul is angry, upset and frightened, you get, at least, curious about the reason. So he got geared up and went to see Beatrice and the chantry.

Friday Morning:
I'm him. Beatrice has spoken of you before, how is she? Have they done it? I felt it yesterday, in my soul. A scream, the breaking of a glass, a turmoil... he felt terribly of not bieng able to help her of be for her. She had talked about him before, the day they went over to have dinner.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.09.15 7:31

Wednesday afternoon:

Ah, hello Master Narim. Quite fine, thanks. I'm bothering you because i needed your help in an auspicious matter. I have found a newly awaken girl in the beach. I explained crudely what was happening to her and confirmed that she is awakened. I want to ask you if she can start training here, in this chantry. New mages are always good to come by, and i think that, this way, we can see if she has been influenced in any way by the nephandi.

Narim raised an eyebrow then he smiles.
"A newly Awakened one? Yes...yes off course bring her here, new mages are like you said always a good thing, and I am sure one of our Masters or Adepts will take an interest in apprenticing the woman, after all there are always far fewer potential apprentices available than there are magi who desire to pass on their knowledge."
The Virtual Adept said then he looked concerned.
"Do you have any reason to suspect this woman is influenced by the Nephandi Mr Karyak? Though with the current crisis I guess everyone should be suspected sadly enough."

Wednesday morning:

Yeah, you'll learn eventually. You see, only when you have no more need of air you will have no more need of learning, so let's give it a rest.

You could give it a body and then it would be a dog.

"Well I guess that yeah if this being have taken a form to best communicate with me then a big black dog is a good choice."
The young woman said then she added.
"I have to go soon though my friends will be getting impatient and I have to get to school, but what if you call me and we can meet again...and thank you, I will not say I am less confused, for it is more the opposite but I have learned something at least."
Lily said and smiles.

Friday morning:

You get the phone call on you way towards Steelhaven.

I'm him. Beatrice has spoken of you before, how is she? Have they done it? I felt it yesterday, in my soul. A scream, the breaking of a glass, a turmoil... he felt terribly of not bieng able to help her of be for her. She had talked about him before, the day they went over to have dinner.

"They tried..."
Amadeus said and he was silent for a moment before he continued.
"They started the ritual and did some...damage but members of her Cabal managed to stop it, but she is hurt Mr Karyak, wounds to a mage's Avatar is...painful, and there is not a thing to do about it."
The old mage swallowed hard then he continued.
"Before the ritual, when I spoke with her, Beatrice asked that her Cabal be informed but that you should be informed last, something about you having said you would stop it by running Vittoria D'Angelo through with a magickal sword and my apprentice did not want to risk you following through on that promise and getting yourself executed for it."
The old mage said and sounded like he did not think running Vittoria D'Angelo through with a sword would be a bad idea.
"In either case I am informing you now. Beatrice is still a mage...but she is hurt badly."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 23.09.15 16:11

"I...well ok I can tell you what you know, that Larson woman hurt my dad and she want to force me to do things I do not want to do, if your kind can help protect my parents I have no reason not to tell you...coming with you is another story, remember to me you are the bogyman, I do not know how many times we have moved...so I can tel you what I know but I do not want to come with you I do not want to..."The boy said fearfully. "If my parents are safe I could run, I could go far away...

Adley gave him a sympathetic look. "You know that if you run on your own, she will still find you. She would hurt other people you know, do whatever she could to get you back. She wants to unmake the world; there will be nowhere to run."

"I do not want...for her to destroy the people I love." The boy said then he looked down and nodded though he looked terrified."Okey...I will take you to see my mom...I am not saying I will go with you, not yet, but I will let you talk with my mom at least, though I suspect if I do not come willingly you will force me right, my dad said your kind would take me down if you ever found it, but if I can take Lisa Larson down with me, perhaps it will be worth it."

Adley gave him a small nod as he said he didn't want her to destroy his loved ones. He did not want to go up into the apartment though and was aware that the clock was still ticking. "If you come, if you tell us what you know to help us, we will do all we can Raymond to stop her. But we must hurry. It would be better if you could call your mother downstairs, at least."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.09.15 16:36

Adley gave him a sympathetic look. "You know that if you run on your own, she will still find you. She would hurt other people you know, do whatever she could to get you back. She wants to unmake the world; there will be nowhere to run."

Raymond sigh and looks down.
"I know...I know I just..."
The boy sigh
"Is it true what my dad say about your faction, what he say they would do to someone like me? If it is true I do not want that I...but I do not want to world to be destroyed either I..."
The young mage seamed scared and confused.

Adley gave him a small nod as he said he didn't want her to destroy his loved ones. He did not want to go up into the apartment though and was aware that the clock was still ticking. "If you come, if you tell us what you know to help us, we will do all we can Raymond to stop her. But we must hurry. It would be better if you could call your mother downstairs, at least."

Raymond hesitated then he nodded and fished up his phone and called a number.
"Mom...there are two guys here...they are like me they...say they are fighting against that woman..."
There was a pause as the woman on the other end said something then the boy continued.
"They say they are Traditionalists they say that if I help them...come with them, perhaps they can stop Miss Larson."
There was a pause again the Raymond whispered.
"No I do not think I can run, I think Miss Larson would find me and...yeah he is here."
Raymond holds the phone out towards you.
"Mom want to talk to you."
He mutters.
"And she is not in a good mood."
The boy said he could probably kill his mundane mother with hardly an effort with magick but it was clear from how he talked to her that the woman's words where law in his life, at lest for now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next