Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

4 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Adley Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:32 pm

"Is it true what my dad say about your faction, what he say they would do to someone like me? If it is true I do not want that I...but I do not want to world to be destroyed either I..." The young mage seamed scared and confused.

"I know you are scared. But you can help us to stop her, stop the destruction, while there is still time." Adley wished that he did not have to have this conversation ever...but twice in one week, and with Beatrice's suffering still heavy on him he felt for the boy. He had fought his darknsss, and as Danielle said, perhaps he was not going to win over it. But he was not evil now, not completely, he could still do good and wanted to.

Raymond hesitated then he nodded and fished up his phone...

"No cell phones! Call her from the buzzer, please. Someone might be listening, even -her.-"

//Adley wouldn't want him to blow their radio silence after he thinks its been working for them and knowing that the Nephandi have been taking Technocrats.

Adley

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:53 pm

"I know you are scared. But you can help us to stop her, stop the destruction, while there is still time." Adley wished that he did not have to have this conversation ever...but twice in one week, and with Beatrice's suffering still heavy on him he felt for the boy. He had fought his darknsss, and as Danielle said, perhaps he was not going to win over it. But he was not evil now, not completely, he could still do good and wanted to.

Raymond sigh and nods he looks away.
"Is there not some other way than me coming with you?"
He asked.
"No I guess there is not, it is not just the information is there Larson want me for something...something happening this weekend..."

Adjan whispers to you.
"Well all hope is not lost for him, if he do not cooperate with the Nephandi and someone apprentice him...then he have a chance, but not many would be willing to take such a chance...but if he surrenders to help perhaps he deserves one. I mean there would be a trial but an apprentice are a member of the Traditions, protected by the law there is a chance."

"No cell phones! Call her from the buzzer, please. Someone might be listening, even -her.-"

Raymond looks at you nervously then he nods and walks over to the buzzer.
"Ok..."
He say and press it.
"Mom...can you come down here for a moment...yeah it is important..."
The boy says.

A few minutes after a robust woman with dark blond hair and dark blue eyes, dressed in a long skirt and butterfly print blouse came out of the apartment building she looks around and eyes you and Adjan before she make her way towards her son.
"Raymond...what is going on?"
The woman asks and the boy mutters.
"They are Traditionalists, they say they can stop Miss Larson if I help them..."
The large woman do not wait for he on to stop speaking she moves in front of him protectively and glares at you and Adjan.
"Leave my son alone."

(OOC: Probably a good idea, then ignore the phone conversation the above happens instead.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Raymond sigh and nods he looks away. "Is there not some other way than me coming with you?" He asked. "No I guess there is not, it is not just the information is there Larson want me for something...something happening this weekend..."

"Then all the more reason not to be there, Raymond."

"Well all hope is not lost for him, if he do not cooperate with the Nephandi and someone apprentice him...then he have a chance...protected by the law there is a chance."

If he had not been through the caul, at least...but who would take on a boy that confessed to wanting to kill babies? Yet, he hadn't. He had fought it. There was a strength in that, he could not deny the boy struggled every day to control them even if he did fail at times. He looked at Raymond a moment and then nodded to Adjan. He was too young to take an apprentice himself - it would have to be someone powerful enough to help the boy control those impulses. But if he did surrender...would not that say something? After what had happened to Beatrice, he could not expect compassion or even giving someone what they deserved from their courts but knew the cold truth could go a long way. That he was even contemplating this...he felt like an entirely different person than he was three days before.

"There may be a way, if you do surrender to us and have not been willingly cooperating with her. As I said, you have fought your darkness and that is good, Raymond."

"They are Traditionalists, they say they can stop Miss Larson if I help them..."
The large woman do not wait for he on to stop speaking she moves in front of him protectively and glares at you and Adjan. "Leave my son alone."

Not an unexpected reaction by any means, especially if she had been told what Traditionalists could do to widderslainte. "Ma'am," he said non-threateningly. "I am here to help you get away from that woman, the one that came here and harmed your husband and plans on taking your son. I understand he has told you something of us, yet understand that woman is our enemy. She will harm everyone, unless we stop her; she will take what is left of your son and use him to destroy everything, all that you have, and harm others as well including yourself. Please, come with us so we can put an end to her plan. Perhaps, there might be hope for your son then. Even save your husband from her, if we can find a wayr."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:33 pm

"Then all the more reason not to be there, Raymond."

"You are probably right..."
The young mage said and sigh.
"I am left with the choice of sacrificing everything to stop this woman or being her pawn, not much of a choice."

"There may be a way, if you do surrender to us and have not been willingly cooperating with her. As I said, you have fought your darkness and that is good, Raymond."

The young mage looks at you.
"There is a way? I have not been willingly cooperating with Miss Larson not yet, even if part of me want to."
The boy said hopefully.

Not an unexpected reaction by any means, especially if she had been told what Traditionalists could do to widderslainte. "Ma'am," he said non-threateningly. "I am here to help you get away from that woman, the one that came here and harmed your husband and plans on taking your son. I understand he has told you something of us, yet understand that woman is our enemy. She will harm everyone, unless we stop her; she will take what is left of your son and use him to destroy everything, all that you have, and harm others as well including yourself. Please, come with us so we can put an end to her plan. Perhaps, there might be hope for your son then. Even your husband, if we can find a way."

The woman glared at you.
"You do not have to tell me that woman is en enemy, she broke four of my husband's ribs, both his legs and set him on fire, she is a monster I know...however if what Howard have told me about your group is true, and I have never known him to lie, you will do far worse to my boy than that woman would do to me and have done to my husband and I will not have it. i will protect that child until my dying breath."
The woman said angrily.
"I will not even pretend to know what is going on...My husband and my son live in a world I can not see, can do things I hardly believe, but I know one thing I am Raymond's mother and I will never set my safety over his and I know my husband feel the same."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:08 pm

"You are probably right..." The young mage said and sigh. "I am left with the choice of sacrificing everything to stop this woman or being her pawn, not much of a choice."

"I think it is the most important choice you might make...sacrifice could save others...being her pawn would condemn them."

The young mage looks at you. "There is a way? I have not been willingly cooperating with Miss Larson not yet, even if part of me want to." The boy said hopefully.

"Possibly. As I understand, your father is a hedge wizard. He has knowledge, yes but not all knowledge, nor all connections. It depends on many factors, but that you don't want to do this, that is key."

"You do not have to tell me that woman is en enemy, she broke four of my husband's ribs, both his legs and set him on fire, she is a monster I know...however if what Howard have told me about your group is true, and I have never known him to lie, you will do far worse to my boy than that woman would do to me and have done to my husband and I will not have it. i will protect that child until my dying breath."

He looked pained as she described the state of the man. "Listen. Please. Your husband may not be a liar, I would never say he has lied to you. However, he may also not know everything about our society. There may be a way to spare him but it depends on many factors, including cooperating with us to stop this threat." He tried to put himself in her shoes as best he could, knowing what he was asking of her..."If we wait here, if that woman comes and takes your son, he will be harmed in a way that will mean he will lose that part of himself that loves you, that loves life and his friends. Your dying breath in protecting him will be to know that he has turned to that, that his struggle all these years has been for naught; their success will begin something that will reach out and erase everything there is, starting with your son."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:31 pm

"I think it is the most important choice you might make...sacrifice could save others...being her pawn would condemn them."

"I was born just to be a monster...a horror...my Mom said that when she looked down into my eyes when she first held me she felt that she had given birth to Rosemary's baby, that in my eyes where just evil and a strange...eerie knowing."
Raymond said then he looked down.
"Perhaps even if there is a price to pay I can become something else...not a monster...not someone my mother probably wonder if it was right to give birth to me and not strangle me before I was aware that I was alive. It would be nice not just to be...evil..."
Raymond muttered quietly.

"Possibly. As I understand, your father is a hedge wizard. He has knowledge, yes but not all knowledge, nor all connections. It depends on many factors, but that you don't want to do this, that is key."

"I do not know the words you use but he say he his Gifted and that I am Awakened. He have tried to teach m thing but it is so hard for he is so...so well static, each spell do one thing, while I can change mine at will."
Raymond said then he smiles proudly.
"But he is powerful, he can do some impressive things...but not impressive enough to take down Miss Larson."
The boy say and sigh.
"But yeah I do not want to help her, I do not want to let my dad down."

He looked pained as she described the state of the man. "Listen. Please. Your husband may not be a liar, I would never say he has lied to you. However, he may also not know everything about our society. There may be a way to spare him but it depends on many factors, including cooperating with us to stop this threat."

"There is a way to save him and not have him join that dreadful woman?"
The housewife did not seam convinced she looked at he son and seamed quite protective and it was clear that right now she saw you as a threat to her child.

He tried to put himself in her shoes as best he could, knowing what he was asking of her..."If we wait here, if that woman comes and takes your son, he will be harmed in a way that will mean he will lose that part of himself that loves you, that loves life and his friends. Your dying breath in protecting him will be to know that he has turned to that, that his struggle all these years has been for naught; their success will begin something that will reach out and erase everything there is, starting with your son."

"I would not want that for him, but my Howard say that your faction would take away his magick and that he can not live without it."
The woman said. Raymond sigh.
"You have no magick mom, and you live just fine, most people do, so why can't I? Perhaps this is what I should do...one sacrifice to prove that I am not a monster...or perhaps I am one, but that I can prove that I am not just a monster..."
The young boy said then he looked up at you.
"If you get my mom away from here and to safety I will come with you and tell you what I know."
The child muttered quietly.
"But will you tell people...tell Danielle that I am not a monster that the thing inside me did not win...please?"
Raymond muttered, his mother still looked unconvinced then she sigh.
"If it is his will and he do this voluntarily, then I will allow it...I just...I just do not want to loose my only son."
The woman muttered and put her arms protectively around her son.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:00 pm

"I was born just to be a monster...a horror...my Mom said that when she looked down into my eyes when she first held me she felt that she had given birth to Rosemary's baby, that in my eyes where just evil and a strange...eerie knowing."
Raymond said then he looked down."

"Those do not sound like your words, that you are just a monster. Are those the words she uses? There is darkness but you question it and fight it."

"Perhaps even if there is a price to pay I can become something else...not a monster...not someone my mother probably wonder if it was right to give birth to me and not strangle me before I was aware that I was alive. It would be nice not just to be...evil..." Raymond muttered quietly.

"Then keep choosing to fight the evil, that which is inside you and that which threatens us now. Trying to prevent what is happening this weekend would be the opposite of that. And very brave...a choice made out of love." He looked a him, thinking of that dark look he'd seen in Beatrice's eyes once, in the mage that had helped them spare Beatrice by providing his court documents. Of the fact that some widderslainte might yet be able to cleanse the darkness, as Susanna had. Possibly. It took bravery to fight a darkness inside, to sacrifice the self for those that you loved.

"If you get my mom away from here and to safety I will come with you and tell you what I know." The child muttered quietly. "But will you tell people...tell Danielle that I am not a monster that the thing inside me did not win...please?" Raymond muttered, his mother still looked unconvinced then she sigh.

"You will come with us and stay away over the time that she wishes to use you, as well, since it seems she wishes you for something as you said. If I can speak with her again, I will tell Danielle that you chose to be brave and fight her, that you fought your darkness and did not let it win," he promised.

"If it is his will and he do this voluntarily, then I will allow it...I just...I just do not want to loose my only son." The woman muttered and put her arms protectively around her son.

He nodded sympathetically. "I know. It is hard what is being asked; but if she wins, she perpetuates and compounds the sadness and harm she has caused. You would lose him either way." He did not like telling her so but it was a sad truth. "If you will come, both of you leave your cell phones in the mailbox. I don't want us to be tracked. Raymond, has she ever given you anything or sent you messages on your phone?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:31 pm

"Those do not sound like your words, that you are just a monster. Are those the words she uses? There is darkness but you question it and fight it."

I...well yes those are the words she use about me..."
Raymond sigh and looks down.
"I do not know if I can fight it, but I do not want to disappoint my dad."

"Then keep choosing to fight the evil, that which is inside you and that which threatens us now. Trying to prevent what is happening this weekend would be the opposite of that. And very brave...a choice made out of love."

"I do try...but it is so hard and it feels like the darkness will swallow me whole at times, like there is this thing inside me ready to twist me any time in can, and I try...but...however I...I will help you fight Miss Larson as long as my parents are kept safe."
Raymond said and looked at you nervously.

"You will come with us and stay away over the time that she wishes to use you, as well, since it seems she wishes you for something as you said. If I can speak with her again, I will tell Danielle that you chose to be brave and fight her, that you fought your darkness and did not let it win," he promised.

"Thank you...perhaps that can encourage her with the fight against her Shadow as well."
The young mage said then he nodded fearfully.
"Ok I will come with you and stay away for as long as Miss Larson want me...but the way you phase that you make it sound like you would let me go when she no longer have a need for me or she is dealt with...would you? Let me go then I mean?"
The boy said hopefully.

He nodded sympathetically. "I know. It is hard what is being asked; but if she wins, she perpetuates and compounds the sadness and harm she has caused. You would lose him either way." He did not like telling her so but it was a sad truth. "If you will come, both of you leave your cell phones in the mailbox. I don't want us to be tracked.

"I guess I always whee going to loose him sooner or later but perhaps this way there is a hope of a better outcome."
The housewife said and she sigh.
"I will leave my phone but why?"
The woman said and fished a old cell phone out of her pocked and she and Raymond left theirs in the mailbox to the apartment building.

Raymond, has she ever given you anything or sent you messages on your phone?"

"She did not send me a message but she...well she gave me this."
Raymond said and held out a simple leather bracelet he was wearing.
"Miss Larson said to never take it off."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 pm

"I do try...but it is so hard and it feels like the darkness will swallow me whole at times, like there is this thing inside me ready to twist me any time in can, and I try...but...however I...I will help you fight Miss Larson as long as my parents are kept safe."

"I know it is hard. I wish I did not have to ask this of you, that you were not put into the situation. But we are here, and must try to fight her so that this doesn't happen to anyone else."

Thank you...perhaps that can encourage her with the fight against her Shadow as well." The young mage said then he nodded fearfully. "Ok I will come with you and stay away for as long as Miss Larson want me...but the way you phase that you make it sound like you would let me go when she no longer have a need for me or she is dealt with...would you? Let me go then I mean?" The boy said hopefully.

"I will tell her that you wanted her to fight." Then he sighed. "That I cannot say, I did not mean to phrase it in a way that I cannot foresee. Only that it is most critical for you to stay away from her this weekend."

"I will leave my phone but why?" The woman said and fished a old cell phone out of her pocked and she and Raymond left theirs in the mailbox to the apartment building.

"In case she or another would use it to track your whereabouts."

"She did not send me a message but she...well she gave me this." Raymond said and held out a simple leather bracelet he was wearing. "Miss Larson said to never take it off."

"I see, did she tell you not to go off the property?" He looked over at Adjan a moment and then back to them.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:49 am

"I know it is hard. I wish I did not have to ask this of you, that you were not put into the situation. But we are here, and must try to fight her so that this doesn't happen to anyone else."

Raymond nodded but he seamed rather terrified after all he just agreed to go with the bogeymen his father had scared him with all his life.

"I will tell her that you wanted her to fight." Then he sighed. "That I cannot say, I did not mean to phrase it in a way that I cannot foresee. Only that it is most critical for you to stay away from her this weekend."

The boy nods.
"I understand that."
He mutters then he smiles.
"Well perhaps this at least will help Danielle in some way, I do not have many friends, I mean I have classmates, but no one to close as there was always the danger I would snap and hurt one of them and besides we have always moved around allot to avoid...well to avoid you guys."

"In case she or another would use it to track your whereabouts."

"I see, very well then we will leave them Mr...excuse me but I did not catch your name."

"I see, did she tell you not to go off the property?" He looked over at Adjan a moment and then back to them.

"No she did not say that."
Raymond said. Adjan shrugged.
"I would say use Prime flames on it and burn it to ash and then run like hell."
The Euthanatos suggjested.
"That should sever any connection this Larson woman have to the bracelet and hopefully we will be long gone before she get here."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:38 am

"I see, very well then we will leave them Mr...excuse me but I did not catch your name."

"You may call me Theo for now."

"I would say use Prime flames on it and burn it to ash and then run like hell."
The Euthanatos suggested. "That should sever any connection this Larson woman have to the bracelet and hopefully we will be long gone before she get here."

Adley eyed the bracelet warily, brows furrowed. His gut told him that Adjan's solution, while the most straightforward, might not work the best. He looked at his mother, back at the bracelet and frowned. "Let's go to the car, it's more out of the way than here on the doorstoop." He looked at Adjan. "I have a suspicion about the bracelet I want to check out before I try to destroy it."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:34 am

"You may call me Theo for now."

"Very well my name is Marie."
The housewife said as she begun walking with you to the car.

Adley eyed the bracelet warily, brows furrowed. His gut told him that Adjan's solution, while the most straightforward, might not work the best. He looked at his mother, back at the bracelet and frowned. "Let's go to the car, it's more out of the way than here on the doorstoop."

Adjan nodded at that.
"That is probably wise, to not do it right at their doorstep I mean."
The Euthanatos said as the small group begun moving towards the car.

He looked at Adjan. "I have a suspicion about the bracelet I want to check out before I try to destroy it."

"Well better safe than sorry."
Adjan agreed as you reached the car. You see that Duncan is waiting in the driver's seat ready to get you all out of there as quickly as possible, the Verbena eyes Raymond and his mother but he said nothing for now. Raymond though glanced at the healer a bit fearfully.
"Another mage."
The muttered uneasy.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 am

Wednesday morning:
I'll call you tomorrow around this time of the day, or whenever i got news, ok? tane was happy of heping someone, more if it possibly meant he could put her out of her missery. Sleeper's cruelty was not to be underestimated.

Wednesday Afternoon:
NO, i don't, not directly. But today i helped a Spirit that was following us in the airport. It had some kind of spiritual parasite that made it follow us and do bad things in general in the service of the Nephandi. This girl has some knowledge of spirit magic, so she might have came across another servant of the Nephandi. I don't know yet if she has more or not, so i think we should run some tests and see if she has any influence.

Friday Morning:
What! How is that... ARGHHHH!!! Anger and regret bubbled in his chest. He was not there to help her, not even to hold her hand and whisper a song for her. He was ashamed of himself, and angry that they could not see. How blind can a person be? I would, and i won't let the ocassion pass again. WOuld she heal? what could we do for her?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:31 am

Wednesday morning:

I'll call you tomorrow around this time of the day, or whenever i got news, ok? tane was happy of heping someone, more if it possibly meant he could put her out of her missery. Sleeper's cruelty was not to be underestimated.

Lily nodded she smiles.
"Ok I will talk to you then...goodbye."
The girl said and gave you another smile before she ran up the beach to rejoin her friends who clearly was wondering what had taken her so long.

Wednesday afternoon:

NO, i don't, not directly. But today i helped a Spirit that was following us in the airport. It had some kind of spiritual parasite that made it follow us and do bad things in general in the service of the Nephandi. This girl has some knowledge of spirit magic, so she might have came across another servant of the Nephandi. I don't know yet if she has more or not, so i think we should run some tests and see if she has any influence.

"Very well, that seams prudent enough, as long as we do not make this new mage feel suspected and unwelcome, we need all the Awakened we can get, and we are her own kind, we should welcome her with open arms."
Narim said and nodded.
"But some subtle tests should not harm, and better to be prudent than regretting it later."

Friday morning:

What! How is that... ARGHHHH!!! Anger and regret bubbled in his chest. He was not there to help her, not even to hold her hand and whisper a song for her. He was ashamed of himself, and angry that they could not see. How blind can a person be? I would, and i won't let the ocassion pass again. WOuld she heal? what could we do for her?

"The Traditions are at times backwards in our customs and laws, one backhanded law got the whole thing started, another stopped it, that is how it could happen."
Amadeus said sadly.
"According to Master Cita Telar, one of the Traditions furthermost experts on Avatars Beatrice will heal, however her Avatar was nearly cut in two, she is in horrible pain and have to be restrained so she do not try to use magick, which could damage he soul in the fragile state it is in. I do not know what can be done for her, currently none of us manage to convince her for long that her Avatar is still there, she is terrified. I know of no remedy for the pain she is in. Master Telar last night spoke of the need to take samples from another Fallen Avatar of the same Essence as Beatrice as she can not make the spirit matter our souls are made of, but she can use existing ephemera to heal, last night none could be found and Adley Roth Hicks was the donor for what Telar needed to save Beatrice, but perhaps if she had access to a Nephandus with a Primordial Avatar she could do more...other than that all she said was that the bloody wraiths might have medicine to dampen Beatrice's pain but they are not easy to deal with...and neither negotiating with ghosts or going Nephandi hunting is something I would send a Disciple out to do, so I do not know what to do...if you want to visit her though I am sure she would appreciate that, but keep in mind that she is fragile and pretty out of it."
Amadeus said and you could hear the fear and worry in the old mage's voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:04 pm

“Marie, Raymond, would you permit me to try to see if there is a magickal weave worked into the bracelet that is affecting you? I would like to try to see if I can find evidence of this beforehand, in case it is part of that woman's work and might cause harm if it is removed and destroyed."

He looked around the area where they were, deciding if they should get into the car or not to be less conspicuous and then opened the car door for them to get inside. To Duncan he said, "Just a moment, thank you. Keep an eye if you would."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Raymond nodded and holds out his wrist so you can get a better look at the bracelet, it is simple, just woven leather with some metal beads. Like many youths of his age this young mage was thin to the point of being grunt and his lankyness made him look even more bony.
"I do not mind."
The kid says. Marie simply nods.
"I see no problem with this, it seams to be a good idea to find out if there will be a problem in removing the bracelet Mr Theo."
The housewife says.

There are some people walking around but not allot as most are at work at around this time a day, with anyone else a quick spell would probably not be noticed, but the way you voice carries chances are someone will be wondering what you are saying but it should not draw allot of attention but getting in the car is probably a good idea. Raymond and his mother get into the back seat.

Duncan nods he keeps looking around eyes passerbys and everything else that was happening.
"As you wish."
The Verbena simply said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 19 Empty kudos

Post by Adley Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:22 pm

He looked at Adjan and nodded to him, making sure he was ready just in case and then sat in the back seat with them. Then Adley took out the monad disc and incanted the Words of the First Breath and also the Power of Tiriel, intelligence of Mercury. He was looking around the bracelet, rather that directly at it at first, then at Marie and Raymomd, for signs of continuous magick that he suspected might exist and then tried to figure out if his hunch had any merit or there was something else entirely going on.

// Watch the Weaving, P1 - Arete: 9,8 (spheres: forces, life, ill-begotten correspondence, prime, spirit); Perc+Aware: 9, 2, 6, 2, 3

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:48 pm

There are three effect on the bracelet, each woven separately so dispelling one would not take out all of them, the most noticeable is a tracking rote as you would expect it allow Lisa to know where Raymond is and if the bracelet is removed from him. The second rote is the effect the Verbena like to call Rip the Man Body, simply put it rips your life patters to shreds making a person just collapse dead with no mark on their body, this would allow Lisa to kill Raymond at any point in time she want to. The third effect is something complicated with Life and Spirit that are so far above your pay grade that while you can categorize what part of reality are being affected, that is about it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Wednesday Morning:
Tane watched leave and resumed his patrol with renewed vigor.

Wednesday Afternoon:
I think that if we explain the situation she'll understand. Also, we wouldn't need so much security since i would prefer that we show her a member of all the traditions we got so she can choose her own. Given that, she'll be in front of many people, it was to be safe.

Friday Morning:
Then i can help her. I'm fairly used to relating with ghosts and spirits of any sort, wraith could help us get the medicine, and i can negociate with them. In the other hand, i can show her her avatar, maybe that can tranquilize her.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:26 am

Wednesday afternoon:

I think that if we explain the situation she'll understand. Also, we wouldn't need so much security since i would prefer that we show her a member of all the traditions we got so she can choose her own. Given that, she'll be in front of many people, it was to be safe.

"Well we can try, but at the same time if she is welcomed with suspicion, that might make her less inclined to trust us, I mean I have not experienced this myself of the Adepts that was once a part of the union had this problem all the time that in the beginning other mages met them with suspicion and even if it i understandable it is still not a good feeling."
Narim said calmly then he sigh.
"Unfortunately Mr Kayak that is generally not how it works not all of the Traditions have Adepts and above ready to take apprentices in this Tribunal, much less this Chantry, generally the girl have to be assessed for talent and then we present her for some potential teachers, or some who have heard about he offer her an apprenticeship, but generally while her wishes of course will be respected and she is free to refuse and leave, it will be hard to just have a line up of Traditions ready for her to choose from."
The Virtual Adept explained.

Friday morning:

Then i can help her. I'm fairly used to relating with ghosts and spirits of any sort, wraith could help us get the medicine, and i can negociate with them.

"One ghost is not a problem Mr Karyak but what we are looking for are rare and hard to come by supplies, we need medicine, in this case pain killers that have crossed over and become spiritual, this can happen to physical items in areas of great emotional outbursts or great destruction, so for example a clinic burning down. Wraiths collect these items and trade them amongst themselves and unless the ghost you contact happen to have some on hand, and most do not, then you have to deal with their society and that can get complicated. Now if you wish to do so I will be grateful, but it would not be right to ask you to do such a thing without you knowing what you are getting yourself into and the Wraith Hierarchy are not a easy group to deal with for something that might help."
The old Verbena warned.

In the other hand, i can show her her avatar, maybe that can tranquilize her.

"Oh yes you are the one with the special touch with Avatars I have heard so much about..."
Amadeus muttered then he said.
"Well the problem is that Master Telar have said Beatrice can work no magick, not even simple sensory magick right now for her Avatar is so fragile, you would have to show your method to her first for her to judge if it is safe or if it would put a strain on Beatrice's Avatar, but if she consider it safe then that might indeed be a way to get my apprentice to feel safer and calm her. What if you meet me at the Chantry and I will speak with Master Telar on if she will have a look at this method of yours, if you are willing and you will demonstrate on me, not that I particularly want anyone to see my Avatar but it is worth it if this is actually a method that can help my apprentice and if Master Telar say it is safe then I will accept your help with thanks."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:25 am

Wednesday Afternoon:
I understand. Well, i'm not subtle and i explained to her everything plainly so i don't think she'll take it bad. ALso is not distrust, it's just explaining that she might have had contacted a corrupted spirit and we want to see if everything is in order, but well, it's your call. She looked like a rational girl.

Friday Morning:
I don't care. That's what i do, help. I like it that way. If he didn't help the people he liked he feeled useless, unhappy and sad. That was his way to keep his soul complete, his mind focused...
As for the avatar thing, it's simple: i can make the avatar's song resound on me. That's it, and i can do the same with spirits of any kind. She has seen my avatar and my method, but sure, i'll share it with you.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:35 am

Wednesday afternoon:

I understand. Well, i'm not subtle and i explained to her everything plainly so i don't think she'll take it bad. ALso is not distrust, it's just explaining that she might have had contacted a corrupted spirit and we want to see if everything is in order, but well, it's your call. She looked like a rational girl.

"Well if all you want to do is explain to her that there can be a problem with one of the spirits she have seen then by all means do that. I though you meant suspecting her of Nephandic influence which is something quite different."
Narim said and nodded.

I don't care. That's what i do, help. I like it that way. If he didn't help the people he liked he feeled useless, unhappy and sad. That was his way to keep his soul complete, his mind focused...

"Very well in that case thank you Mr Karyak, you better ask Master Telar exactly what she is looking for, but as far as I understood it was medical supplies, specifically painkillers that have been made spirit."

As for the avatar thing, it's simple: i can make the avatar's song resound on me. That's it, and i can do the same with spirits of any kind. She has seen my avatar and my method, but sure, i'll share it with you.

The problem Mr Karyak is that I do not share your Paradigm, as such your explanation do not mean that much to me. However here is the thing, Beatrice might harm her Avatar if she do the simplest magick right now so I need to know that your method is safe. It is not about sharing it with me it is letting Master Telar the Spirit Master who is treating Beatrice have a look at it and I can not ask that it be tried out on her so I am volunteering, I need to know it would not put Beatrice's wounded Avatar under any stress or strain."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:37 pm

He'd replaced one unknown with another - that rote could do anything and none of it good - all the better to try to destroy the enchantments and cut the tie between them. He did at least know that his mother was not targeted directly, nor did the item seem to have any Prime effects to enhance it that would require Quintessence to destroy. Sometimes the simplest plan was the best one - his gut kept saying that there was the need to go, to move, that delay would be potentially as harmful as an unknown spell effect, that they would waste the bit of luck Adjan had bestowed and the initiative they'd gained through quick action.

"It's got a tracker as expected; she'll likely know when it comes off...there's something woven in for her to kill Raymond as well at her discretion. Last, as far as I can tell, something very complex to do with the ars of Spirit and Life...simplest plan: destroy the bracelet and then run like hell. We need to get out of here. But we'll take care over how long the bracelet is off of you; if I can get it off and perform the spell in close proximity I think that would be best," he said, shifting the tools that he needed to hand. "I want to minimize to the extent we can any sense that it has been separated from your person."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:59 pm

"It's got a tracker as expected; she'll likely know when it comes off...there's something woven in for her to kill Raymond as well at her discretion.

Both Raymond and his mother looked a bit fearful at that, Adjan patted the boy on the shoulder.
"That was to be expected, she probably will kill him if she suspect he is in a position to reveal any of her secrets."
The Euthanatos said.

Last, as far as I can tell, something very complex to do with the ars of Spirit and Life...simplest plan: destroy the bracelet and then run like hell. We need to get out of here. But we'll take care over how long the bracelet is off of you; if I can get it off and perform the spell in close proximity I think that would be best," he said, shifting the tools that he needed to hand. "I want to minimize to the extent we can any sense that it has been separated from your person."

Raymond nodded.
"I could stand ready to rip the bracelet off when you are ready...or I could wrap something that is insulating between my wrist and it and you can try to destroy it without taking it off first."
The boy suggested.

"I will keep the engines running so we are ready to dart out of here as soon as you are done."
Duncan said.

"Hum...that unspecified effect is what worries me the most."
Adjan commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:50 pm

(Remember to post me my answers, now there are little answers but when there are more i get lost).

Wednesday Afternoon:
It's the Reality. The nephandi used spirits as agents and was there looking in the mall for a young mage... IT is what it is, and i wouldn't like to lie to her.

Friday Morning:
Wait! Coawa can easily come and go with painkillers to the spiritual world. I need to go and have a chat with Mister Telar. he could also go and pass the painkillers but it was much more complicated.
Ok, i'm getting there. Wait for me in the entrance. After a couple minutes, Tane got to the Chantry. Amadeus Nassa i presume? Tane Karyak, Dreamspeaker. Take me to the Master Telar, and let's tlak once beatrice is better.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next