Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

4 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 pm

A few minutes later, Colin emerged from the bedroom, clean and slightly damp, buttoning up his shirt, eyes glinting impishly, "Cheese is that yellow stuff on pizza? My fair lady, I'm afraid this calls for some extensive education."

"I am the girl who live on microwave food remember...in fact I am not so sure the shit they have on cheap pizza is actually cheese."
Freddy said and grinned.
"But sure I am always up for learning something new."

Striding over to the fridge, he quickly produced three small pieces of cheese; one orange, one yellow, and one a bit off-white and crumbly. "Now, the orange one here is a cheddar; excellent on hamburgers, good on toast. The yellow is a gouda, which is better on untoasted bread, in my opinion. The last one is a genuine Italian parmesan, which is unrivaled for topping on pizza, pies or other baked goods. That said..."

Freddy glanced and the cheeses and tasted the samples and nodded.
"Delicious...I do think I like the cheddar the best...you know I could get used to this real food that have not come from a cardboard box and just heated thing."
The Virtual Adept said and nodded.
"Perhaps I should get myself a cookbook."

He cleaned out the frying pan and started boiling up a pot of water, "How many eggs would you like? Sausage? Bacon? Toast?"

"Two please, and toast."
Freddy said and put her phone away.
"I tend to find things that are to salty and fatty to be to heavy in the mornings."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Colin chuckled, "Yes, I believe the topping on cheap pizza is to cheese what American beer is to, well, beer. Cheaply synthesized industrial waste."
He started frying up a couple of small sausages and a few slices of bacon as he dropped the eggs in the boiling water, "Honestly, though, I find that a cookbook only gets one so far. I recommend getting a very basic book, if anything, and experiment a little rather than following a recipe like a computer progr... well, your mileage may vary, I suppose."
He dropped the bread in the toaster, "In any case, I've found that a hearty measure of proteins, rather than a stack of carbohydrates, keeps me going throughout the day without running out of energy before lunch. It's a metabolism thing; I got used to it, along with the morning run, in basic training. Naturally, without the exercise, I'd probably have a rather spherical shape and a few coronaries by now."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 am

Ok then, where would you like to meet me then?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:32 am

Adley was quiet the time they spent in the car. He had to keep his mind on what they were doing and did not want any distractions from idle conversation. Focus. Now there was the mission: take out the Nephandi, secure the cargo, protect the healers.

When the threat was in range it was time to get ready and he began to speak in Greek to himself, holding a hand over the pentacle of Mars cached in his jacket. "Obrimos, Enyalios, Avenging Protector, Ares…Take heed of Hermes, cunning lord of boundaries.We are as a mixed people with enemies at our gates. Hold your shield before us, Enemy of Falsehood, that we may know the cover of your great armor. Let no flame nor strike cross path against us. Be committed in bonds to swift Hermes."  

The doors opened - first his pater's then his own. His mentor went one direction, ahead. Straight at the car. Adley drew his gun as he exited the car, running in similar track for a few paces, scanning the area, for threats, possible cover, his allies positions. Barring something catching his attention, he started to angle for the car's driver side, expecting the driver to try to get out, the car to back up at them...something. He had to get close enough to the car to aim for his target - not hit the car and not get anyone in the crossfire.

// 7,3; 0,3 - 4,9 F2 - energy shielding (kinetic/impact  & fire/heat) - Shield of Mars/Ares -

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:30 am

Adley:

You feel yours magick respond and reality obey your command and protect you from both the element of fire and from kientic energy, after your rest things seam so much clearer and reality so much easier to manipulate, though off course some hours of sleep could not cure all of your wariness, at lest you where no fully alert.

At the car the driver got out and made a signal for his companion to stay in the car, the man was tall and bald, his eyes where very dark, the rest of his features where hard to see in the dim illumination of the street but those dark eyes burned into you as he regarded the Traditionalists before him. The man was dressed in what looked like jeans and a tshirt under a long, leather coat, but since all of it was dark colors it was hard to see details. Jeffry Morgan wasted no time, you hear him call out something in Latin and his hands quickly wove a rote that he flung at the bald man, you think it was some sort of energy blast meant to throw the Nephandus away from the car. The rote did not have the desired effect though as the Fallen lifted his hand and apparently stopped it and the two mages started struggling for control of the magick summoned. The driver was powerful you realized, a Master of the Art perhaps.

The other man in the car remained in his seat, it was hard to see him properly through the windows of the car, but he was small and thin and he was working something, you could see his lips move, he was muttering to himself, and a mage muttering was never good news if you where the enemy of said mage.

Adjan signaled for Rush to stay back and you have a feeling the Verbena did not like that but he obeyed, then the Euthanatos sort of vanish...or you realize your eyes just do not want to see him as he neared the two Nephandi by the car. Francesca placed herself in a protective position between the two Nephandi and Ingmar Rush, after all if she got hurt, there was a chance Rush could save her but not the other way around. Antonio stood and wrote something in his notebook, it was how he worked magick after all and you just get the feeling he is strengthening and protecting Adjan's rote to keep sleepers out of the area but making sure that they just so happened picked other paths to their destinations.

Colin:

Colin chuckled, "Yes, I believe the topping on cheap pizza is to cheese what American beer is to, well, beer. Cheaply synthesized industrial waste."

"Well beer I do like but yes the cheap stuff there kind of taste like piss. The toppings on cheap pizza though yeah I do think industrial waste is a good word for it."

He started frying up a couple of small sausages and a few slices of bacon as he dropped the eggs in the boiling water, "Honestly, though, I find that a cookbook only gets one so far. I recommend getting a very basic book, if anything, and experiment a little rather than following a recipe like a computer progr... well, your mileage may vary, I suppose."

"But would it not be like a computer program?"
Freddy asked.
"You perform the tasks the book direct and get the result it promises, that should be easy enough. Well I will have to see what Amazon have on offer for the kindle app on my phone."

He dropped the bread in the toaster, "In any case, I've found that a hearty measure of proteins, rather than a stack of carbohydrates, keeps me going throughout the day without running out of energy before lunch. It's a metabolism thing; I got used to it, along with the morning run, in basic training. Naturally, without the exercise, I'd probably have a rather spherical shape and a few coronaries by now."

"Ah the fight to not turn into a mage ball continues."
Freddy said and pinched her belly, she was thin but she did have a bit of padding.
"I do try to play a few rounds of the exercise games on my kinect at least a few times a week and I like to go swimming when I get the chance, but I am afraid that with me the coach potato stereotype of my Tradition is all to true and since my regular breakfast is sugary serial I guess I do not eat to healthy either."
She said and sigh.
"I just try to not grow sideways out of my dresses, those PVC outfits aren't cheap."
Freddy said and added a grin.

Tane:

"What about the beach where I met you yesterday?"
Lily suggests over the phone.
"At least we both know where that is...now however I really do need to get to class."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 am

// compared to Adley's position, are his allies in the way of him making a shot on the Nephandi casting in the car? And where is Ignmar and Mandis, if he wanted to make sure they were covered?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:42 am

Ingmar and Mandis are on the opposite part of the street using the station wagon for cover. No none of Adley's allies are in the way of him taking a shot at the man left in the car.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:23 am

Colin smiled, "The computer program analogy is... slightly flawed, I'm afraid; there are more variations in food than in computers, after all - fruits are at their peak for a very short period of time, a chunk of beef differs in quality based on which part of the bovine it comes from, as well as its diet, and there is always some difference in mass... cooking is more of an art form than a craft. Significantly more. A dish is never just its recipe."
When Freddy commented on her shape, Colin twitched and started chuckling, "Oh, dear... I told you we had three children in the future of my Seeking... I'm not sure whether the mental image I just had of you battling the manufacturer's computer security to get a plastic maternity dress made was imagination or memory."
He paused for a moment, "If it helps, the memories don't seem to suggest you expand noticeably sideways, though whether that is a result of regular exercise or a carefully monitored diet, I can't quite say. Or perhaps you gain enough control of the necessary magic to sculpt your physique. For certain, I doubt I'll ever quite wrap my head around that aspect of magic; at least, I had not done so in the Seeking."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:44 am

Colin smiled, "The computer program analogy is... slightly flawed, I'm afraid; there are more variations in food than in computers, after all - fruits are at their peak for a very short period of time, a chunk of beef differs in quality based on which part of the bovine it comes from, as well as its diet, and there is always some difference in mass... cooking is more of an art form than a craft. Significantly more. A dish is never just its recipe."

"So detailed variables in the data, taking into account meat's origin, age and where the animal came from for example, it is still science even if there are variables, and I mean even taking all of this into consideration it is still far fewer variables than in most computer programs."
Freddy protested.
"If you put the exact same raw material through the exact same process you will get the exact same result every time."

When Freddy commented on her shape, Colin twitched and started chuckling, "Oh, dear... I told you we had three children in the future of my Seeking... I'm not sure whether the mental image I just had of you battling the manufacturer's computer security to get a plastic maternity dress made was imagination or memory."

"Oh I am sure such a thing exist, if you look online you can find about anything. However the problem is money. I have a friend, a sleeper friend and she have PVC dresses and corsets and she is like 300 pounds, but she pays three times what I do for an outfit."
Freddy said then she smiles a little.
"Three kids huh...I had never even considered having children, most mages don't, we take apprentices instead, though I am not opposed to the idea."

He paused for a moment, "If it helps, the memories don't seem to suggest you expand noticeably sideways, though whether that is a result of regular exercise or a carefully monitored diet, I can't quite say. Or perhaps you gain enough control of the necessary magic to sculpt your physique. For certain, I doubt I'll ever quite wrap my head around that aspect of magic; at least, I had not done so in the Seeking."

Freddy gave a laugh.
"I am more likely to learn how to expand and sculpt my clothes with magick than my body. What the Hermetics call Matter I seam to have a talent for, manipulating living things though...not so much."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:55 am

Colin carefully scooped up the sausages and bacon on his own plate and distributed the boiled eggs and toast. "Oh, I don't dispute that if you put the exact same raw materials through the exactly same process you get the exactly same result... Therein lies the problem; you never get the exactly same raw materials. At best, you have a narrow range of averages, but if you were to take, say, two dried tomatoes, same weight and volume to the naked eye, a closer inspection might show that one has a few percent more moisture left than the other, or a few percent more of a given mineral. A miniscule amount, to be sure, but all those variances are cumulative."
He rummaged in the fridge, "You liked the cheddar; would you like some with your toast? And perhaps some butter, as well? Real butter, that is, and not that ghastly mimicry that the entire animal kindom will ignore."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:26 am

Colin carefully scooped up the sausages and bacon on his own plate and distributed the boiled eggs and toast. "Oh, I don't dispute that if you put the exact same raw materials through the exactly same process you get the exactly same result... Therein lies the problem; you never get the exactly same raw materials. At best, you have a narrow range of averages, but if you were to take, say, two dried tomatoes, same weight and volume to the naked eye, a closer inspection might show that one has a few percent more moisture left than the other, or a few percent more of a given mineral. A miniscule amount, to be sure, but all those variances are cumulative."

Freddy nodded.
"Yes I understand that, but it is still variables it is possible to program. With for example art it is different, you can have a computer draw a picture, decide the style and motive and it might be good to use to illustrate locations in books as such, but it will always lack that little extra that a human imagination bring to the picture. Cooking though, that is just chemistry."
The Virtual Adept said and cut the top of her egg.

He rummaged in the fridge, "You liked the cheddar; would you like some with your toast? And perhaps some butter, as well? Real butter, that is, and not that ghastly mimicry that the entire animal kindom will ignore."

"Yes thank you, that will be lovely."
Freddy said as she took a spoonful of egg.
"Hum when we are done with breakfast perhaps we should make something and bring in to Master Nassa and Beatrice. I do not know the old Verbena that well other than that he likes to poke holes in people with his knives, but it seam to me to be the kind of situation where he might forget to eat."
The Technomancer suggested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:17 am

Colin shook his head, "Cooking is a bit of physics and a smidgen of design as well. Like I said, it's more art than science. Besides, there's an old saying," he smiled, "never to make an enemy of the cook."
Bringing over a small plate with butter and sliced cheese, he sat down and started to dig in, "When it comes to Master Nassa and Beatrice, I think piling up a few sandwiches will do nicely... Some ham and cheese, for example, or, hm... I'll have to see what I have in stock. I have a drawing to show Beatrice, as well."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:30 am

Colin shook his head, "Cooking is a bit of physics and a smidgen of design as well. Like I said, it's more art than science. Besides, there's an old saying," he smiled, "never to make an enemy of the cook."

"Well that is probably good advice if one do not want to be poisoned."
Freddy said and grinned as she ate a bit of her egg.

Bringing over a small plate with butter and sliced cheese, he sat down and started to dig in, "When it comes to Master Nassa and Beatrice, I think piling up a few sandwiches will do nicely... Some ham and cheese, for example, or, hm... I'll have to see what I have in stock. I have a drawing to show Beatrice, as well."

The Virtual Adept nodded she put some cheese on her toast and bit into it.
"Yeah some sandwiches is a good idea, and that even I can make."
Freddy said and grinned.
"Hum...yes the drawing of the little girl from your Seeking?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:15 am

Colin nodded, "And the Avatar... the old, withered fallen angel. I've never seen it, and I'm curious as to how... accurate I got it from descriptions alone."
He chewed down a bit of bacon and stared glumly at his plate. "Now there's a downside to Epiphanies... bacon will never taste this good again."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:51 am

"So you have never seen Beatrice's Avatar or had a detailed description of it? If so then it would be interesting to know what she thinks of your drawing yes."
Freddy said then she finished one of her eggs and cut the top of another, adding a bit of salt to it.
"Not that it is common to go around and look at other mage's Avatars or talk to much about them, they are rather private, it would be like going though their underwear drawer."
The Virtual Adept said as she ate some more of her toast.
"Yes that is the problem now is it not, about Epiphanies I mean, and every one of them will usually be different, so enjoy it while it last."
Freddy said and patted your arm.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Colin scratched his chin with the butt end of the fork, "I've had... somewhat detailed descriptions of it; a little from Beatrice, and slightly more detailed from Alice... But yes, they are rather private, and I won't pry further than to offer her the drawing. In hindsight, though, I almost regret not making the obvious rabbit hole joke in that future. Grammar and causality be damned."
Colin leaned a little against Freddy's hand, and vacuumed up the last of the bacon and sausage, "Well, if nothing else, I think I might be on the verge of understanding the essence of bacon... At some point, I might be able to conjure up a perfect rasher. But not today."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Colin scratched his chin with the butt end of the fork, "I've had... somewhat detailed descriptions of it; a little from Beatrice, and slightly more detailed from Alice... But yes, they are rather private, and I won't pry further than to offer her the drawing. In hindsight, though, I almost regret not making the obvious rabbit hole joke in that future. Grammar and causality be damned."

"You meet a powerful Nephandus face to face and you regret not taking for advantage of the opportunity to make a joke?"
Freddy said and raised an eyebrow.
"You are quite something Colin."
She said then she smiled.
"Well they are part of our souls they say, our Avatars I mean. I however can not really wrap my mind around that to me it is more like a program running in me that give me access to the data this world is made up of."

Colin leaned a little against Freddy's hand, and vacuumed up the last of the bacon and sausage, "Well, if nothing else, I think I might be on the verge of understanding the essence of bacon... At some point, I might be able to conjure up a perfect rasher. But not today."

"I am not sure what a rasher is, but if it is food and it have bacon I am sure it is delicious."
Freddy said as she finished her food and placed her hand on top of Colin's for a moment before she went to tidy up the plates and cutlery.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Colin smiled, "Everyone views their world through their own lenses, I suppose. As for a rasher, it's a slice, or a serving of bacon. Very specifically bacon."
He stood up and retrieved his notepad, and carefully tore out the page with the drawing of Alice and the Avatar, "I think we could fix a basket of sandwiches for our two blood mages; say, some ham and swiss, some bacon and cheddar?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Colin smiled, "Everyone views their world through their own lenses, I suppose.

That is why we have Paradigm, hell that is exactly what a Paradigm is."
Freddy said and smiles.

As for a rasher, it's a slice, or a serving of bacon. Very specifically bacon."

"I did not know that, it seams I need to get a dictionary as well."

He stood up and retrieved his notepad, and carefully tore out the page with the drawing of Alice and the Avatar, "I think we could fix a basket of sandwiches for our two blood mages; say, some ham and swiss, some bacon and cheddar?"

Freddy nodded and went to the fridge to find the items they would need for the sandwiches.
"Yes let us do that. What if I slice up the bread and butter them and you put on the toppings."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Perhaps we should throw on some vegetables as well, some salad or something, Verbena likes plants."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:05 pm

Colin grinned and started frying up a hearty portion of bacon, "Sounds like a plan... There should be some lettuce left after the salad last night; possibly a tomato and a cucumber, as well... or maybe it's a squash; I'm not entirely certain - it could be either, and i haven't cut it yet. It's a suitable vegetable, either way."
Making a quick assembly of some ten sandwiches, five of each type, Colin stacked them in a suitable box to carry them up to Beatrice's room.
"You know, I was a little surprised by Master Nassa's faith in my skills the other day, when he asked me to restore an old heirloom from his mentor, which he wanted to pass on to Beatrice... A beautiful sickle, well loved old silver; one of the finest, most pleasant restoration jobs I've ever done, even if I had to rush it a little. Rather makes me wonder if perhaps I should advertise custom work on Foci while on Horizon, as well... It could certainly help establishing my name there."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Colin grinned and started frying up a hearty portion of bacon, "Sounds like a plan... There should be some lettuce left after the salad last night; possibly a tomato and a cucumber, as well... or maybe it's a squash; I'm not entirely certain - it could be either, and i haven't cut it yet. It's a suitable vegetable, either way."

Freddy nodded and rummaged though the fridge.
"Hum...yeah here are some lettuce, and a squash, no cucumber though."
She said as she gathered up the vegetables she could find and begun cutting into slices suitable for sandwiches, and then helped you with making the sandwiches.

Making a quick assembly of some ten sandwiches, five of each type, Colin stacked them in a suitable box to carry them up to Beatrice's room.
"You know, I was a little surprised by Master Nassa's faith in my skills the other day, when he asked me to restore an old heirloom from his mentor, which he wanted to pass on to Beatrice... A beautiful sickle, well loved old silver; one of the finest, most pleasant restoration jobs I've ever done, even if I had to rush it a little. Rather makes me wonder if perhaps I should advertise custom work on Foci while on Horizon, as well... It could certainly help establishing my name there."

Well many mages have particular needs in their foci, you could corner a market if you can create custom tools for magi."
Freddy said as she helped you put the sandwiches into a suitable box you found in one of your cabinet.
"Well then we should be done here and should get these sandwiches delivered."
Freddy said and gave you a little smile.
"Let us go and feed some witches."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Srry, yeah, i'll see you there. be well! He cut the call and headed to mister narim's office
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:47 pm

"Ok see you and goodbye for now."
Lily said before you hung up the phone.

On your way to Narim's office your phone rings and you see it is Coawa's number, if you answer the phone he says.
"Ehm Tane, you are going to think I have gone nuts here, but I think I have found a wounded Ananasi, and while I would normally just kill such a being, something caused those wounds on her and those wounds smell, they spell like the fomori we are huntings so I am thinking we at least need to get her strong enough to talk...so any chance you can help with this?"
The wereshark said over the phone.
"Also do you know what metal weaknesses the fucking spiders have? Both to be on the safe side and also she needs to be stitched up I need to know what kind of needle I can use."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Colin nodded, then went to fetch his damaged jacket and emptied its pockets. "Damnable Nephandi, cost me a perfectly good jacket. Oh, well, I was going to have to get a new one, in any case, with reinforced sleeves and shoulders... I might be associating with an owl in the near future, after all. And I'll probably want some bulletproofing done, too."
Fetching a spare jacket from the closet, he sorted his phone, wallet, business card case, and a few other essential tools and pieces into their proper places.
"As you said, let's go feed some witches."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:11 pm

Colin nodded, then went to fetch his damaged jacket and emptied its pockets. "Damnable Nephandi, cost me a perfectly good jacket. Oh, well, I was going to have to get a new one, in any case, with reinforced sleeves and shoulders...

"The Nephandi a menace to reality itself...and jackets."
Freddy said and giggled.
"Honestly though I am just glad you are alright."

I might be associating with an owl in the near future, after all. And I'll probably want some bulletproofing done, too."

"You told me about the owl...it sounds adorable. Bullet proofing is not a bad idea though, not the way things have been going around here lately."

Fetching a spare jacket from the closet, he sorted his phone, wallet, business card case, and a few other essential tools and pieces into their proper places.
"As you said, let's go feed some witches."

Freddy waited while you readied your spare jacket and then she walked with you to Beatrice's room and tapped on the door. After a few moments Amadeus opened the door, the Verbena looked worried and drawn but he was not as dead tired as he had been last night.
"Ah Mr Wainwright, Miss Adlebloom hello."
The old mage said, he glanced into the room beyond, he did not like to leave his apprentice's side.
"Can I help you with something? Or are you coming to see Beatrice?"
The Verbena asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next