Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

4 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Colin smiled and held up the box, "We bring a gift of food for you both this glorious morning. And we're here to see Beatrice, of course."
He scratched his head for a moment, "Also, I may still be a bit giddy after last night. I've had an Epiphany, to say the least. But that's not important right now. Actually, it IS important, just not something to worry about... Oh, dear, I'm rambling. Um, may we come in? We have sandwiches."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Colin smiled and held up the box, "We bring a gift of food for you both this glorious morning. And we're here to see Beatrice, of course."

"Hum...food...I think I have forgotten to eat since..."
Amadeus scratched his head.
"Yesterday morning actually so I thank you Mr Wainwright."
The old mage said and gave a thin smile.

He scratched his head for a moment, "Also, I may still be a bit giddy after last night. I've had an Epiphany, to say the least. But that's not important right now. Actually, it IS important, just not something to worry about... Oh, dear, I'm rambling. Um, may we come in? We have sandwiches."

"And Epiphany you say, I am glad to hear it, congratulations."
The old Verbena said politely as he opened the door a bit more so you and Freddy could come in.
"Yes off course Mr Wainwright I am sure Beatrice will be glad to see you, just be aware that she...she is very weak at the moment she might not be able to talk for long."
Amadeus said in a concerned tone of voice, he was clearly very worried about his apprentice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Colin nodded, "I rather do need to see her... I had a vision of a future, in which we had lost her, and I met her... next incarnation. It was complicated. I do, however, have a drawing I'd like to give her, of what might be, and... an impression of her dark angel, if you will."
He held up the page, presenting it to Amadeus, "I'll understand if it might be a bit much for her right now, but I want her to have it. A reminder, perhaps, of the lasting kindness of a friend."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:11 pm

What what what? Spiderman is in our living room? Wait, why would you kill it? He surely wasn't specting him to call with such a question. I'll ask around if there's anyone able to help... and i got no idea how the spiders react to metal... try to touch her with a needle, if nothing happens is safe, if she suffers something, then it's not safe. ALso you could go and buy an antialergenic needle and see if it helps at all. it might be something more mundane or more mistical.
I'll have to go in a couple of minutes. You're needed here at the Chantry by the security chief, but you should come when i'm there. What a day...
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "I rather do need to see her... I had a vision of a future, in which we had lost her, and I met her... next incarnation. It was complicated. I do, however, have a drawing I'd like to give her, of what might be, and... an impression of her dark angel, if you will."

Amadeus raised an eyebrow but he nodded.
"As long as you do not tire her out or frighten her."
The old mage agreed though he did look concerned when Colin said he had a vision of the future in which Beatrice had died.
"How did we loose her in your vision Mr Wainwright?"
The Verbena asked tentatively.
"As for a dark angel...that is the form her Avatar take, not that I should talk to much about it as that is a private concern for Beatrice to share or not if she like, but yes her Avatar is a old, broken man with thorn bat like wings so fallen angel would fit."
Amadeus said.
"She is in the bedroom..."

He held up the page, presenting it to Amadeus, "I'll understand if it might be a bit much for her right now, but I want her to have it. A reminder, perhaps, of the lasting kindness of a friend."

Amadeus glanced at the drawing and nodded.
"That is pretty accurate."
He muttered now even more concerned.
"You said you met Beatrice's next incarnation in a vision of the future? What was this incarnation like?"
The Verbena asked then he begun to walk towards the bedroom.
"She is not able to talk much, and she tire easy but I think it should be ok to show her the drawing."
He muttered.

Tane:

What what what? Spiderman is in our living room? Wait, why would you kill it? He surely wasn't specting him to call with such a question.

"Well spider lady in this case. I found her hiding in one of the old storehouses around here. Now as for why I would kill her, because her kind are not like other Fera they are the children of C'et not Kun, and many of them fall to the Qyrl, though I do not smell such corruption on this one. That being said they do not heal like we do, or at least that is what my mother said, they need the life of others to heal...that is why I would usually kill a spider when I see one, but like I said this one might have information we need."

I'll ask around if there's anyone able to help... and i got no idea how the spiders react to metal... try to touch her with a needle, if nothing happens is safe, if she suffers something, then it's not safe.

"A simple solution, good."
The wereshark said approvingly.
"Yes if the mages can help that would be beneficial."

ALso you could go and buy an antialergenic needle and see if it helps at all. it might be something more mundane or more mistical.
I'll have to go in a couple of minutes. You're needed here at the Chantry by the security chief, but you should come when i'm there. What a day...

"Very well I will ask the drugstore for this if the spider react to the steel needle I have, or I can make one from bone. All fera have a weakness to a certain metal, silver is the most common but there is others as well, our brothers the Mokolé are burned by gold as well as silver for example. I have no idea what the Ananasi are weak to though."
Coawa said then he continued.
"Very well I will wait here for you then go to the nest of mages and see what the Chief want of me."
He said.
"Then you can help me deal with the spider."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Colin whispered softly to Amadeus on the way in, "Union attack, shot to death... died in my arms, the dear. The next incarnation was... raised without love; I'm sure you can guess who found her first... her Avatar remembered me, and she met kindness for the first time in her short life."
He looked at the drawing again, "I never saw the old man; only had him described, severe scar and all, but she was... bound to a battlecruiser as its pilot. It was a nasty battle over Horizon, but we won, I think... because I did something horrible in her first moment of vulnerability."
Dark shadows flickered under Colin's eyes, "Let's hope that timeline never comes, shall we?"
He strode into the bedroom, lighting up visibly at the sight of Beatrice, still alive, "Good morning, dear, how are you feeling?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Colin whispered softly to Amadeus on the way in, "Union attack, shot to death... died in my arms, the dear. The next incarnation was... raised without love; I'm sure you can guess who found her first... her Avatar remembered me, and she met kindness for the first time in her short life."

Amadeus did not look pleased over what he heard.
"If what you have seen is a possible future Mr Wainwright, we have to find a way to protect her."
He whispered.
"Yes I can imagine who found her first."
The old mage said in a glum tone of voice.

He looked at the drawing again, "I never saw the old man; only had him described, severe scar and all, but she was... bound to a battlecruiser as its pilot. It was a nasty battle over Horizon, but we won, I think... because I did something horrible in her first moment of vulnerability."
Dark shadows flickered under Colin's eyes, "Let's hope that timeline never comes, shall we?"

Amadeus eyes hardened then he sigh.
"She would not want to live a a Nephandus."
He whispered then he added.
"I have heard of the great polyps of the Fallen but thankfully never seen one, they are quite a sight I hear, You are saying in your vision they could bond with a human mage Mr Wainwright?"

He strode into the bedroom, lighting up visibly at the sight of Beatrice, still alive, "Good morning, dear, how are you feeling?"

Beatrice was deadly pale and she looked beyond tired, her eyes was fearful and haunted and she whimpered slightly where she lay in her bed. Amadeus had wrapped several blankets around her to keep her warm and yet she still shivered. Beatrice did seam to cheer up a bit when she saw Colin though she gave him a weak smile.
"Colin..."
She muttered.
"I...feel...I do not know everything hurts, but I guess...at least that is better than the alternative."
The young Verbena muttered then she cough and struggled to sit up but she was to weak and gave up.
"I am glad you are hear though."
Beatrice whispered weakly before she gasped in pain and squeezed her eyes shut.

Freddy held back a little, she gave Beatrice a smile but he did not want to crowd the wounded mage and risk frightening her.
"Hello Beatrice."
She said politely but otherwise she let Colin tend to his Cabalmate in peace.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Colin shook his head to Amadeus, "Not naturally, no... she wasn't exactly a volunteer for that."
Stepping up to the bed, he gently pulled Beatrice up in a hug, 'no, there's no knife this time,' and squeezed her carefully. "God, it's good to see you in good health... I had a bit of a vision last night, Beatrice... it's a bit difficult to explain, but... it was a future without you; I met your reincarnation. Your Avatar was still alive... I drew a picture of them, if you'd like to see?"
He released Beatrice and held up the sheet of paper, blank side facing Beatrice.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:45 am

Colin shook his head to Amadeus, "Not naturally, no... she wasn't exactly a volunteer for that."

Amadeus just nodded at that.

Stepping up to the bed, he gently pulled Beatrice up in a hug, 'no, there's no knife this time,' and squeezed her carefully. "God, it's good to see you in good health... I had a bit of a vision last night, Beatrice... it's a bit difficult to explain, but... it was a future without you; I met your reincarnation. Your Avatar was still alive... I drew a picture of them, if you'd like to see?"
He released Beatrice and held up the sheet of paper, blank side facing Beatrice.

Beatrice was shaking you notice and her breath was shallow, even as you held her she whimpered, but at least she was alive, and her eyes while glossy with pain did not have the dull nothingness you had seen in Florentine's eyes or the tightly controlled despair Micah had shown, she was just hurt, she had come so close to be destroyed but she would be okey, hopefully.
"A...vision? Of my next incarnation?"
Beatrice asked weakly.
"I was Fallen then I presume..."
She muttered sadly though she did seam to perk up a bit at the mention of her Avatar.
"Yes...I would like to see the...picture."
The young woman muttered, she cough again and gasped but she nodded as she sank back down into her pillows, to weak to sit on her own.
"Damn it...I feel so bloody helpless."
She muttered angrily before her body again contorted in pain and she weakly cried out.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 am

Colin smiled thinly, "If the vision is anything to trust, you're going down fighting. You current condition is only temporary."
He handed over the picture, "Fallen, yes, but not fallen so far that you could not remember kindness and friendship from this life. I... learned something from that; something about myself that I might not have come fully to terms with otherwise."
He raised his head for a moment and glanced back at Amadeus, "By the way, thank you for sending assistance last night - Duncan's timely arrival was a lifesaver."

((OOC: Oh, jeeze, I just realized that Colin just realized that Friendship is Magic. There may be "accidental" pony references coming. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:02 am

Colin smiled thinly, "If the vision is anything to trust, you're going down fighting. You current condition is only temporary."

"Well I would...prefer not to...die..."
Beatrice muttered weakly and cough.
"Or rather...right now I would prefer anything but to suffer more of this pain...but in the larger picture but...if I am going down...I do hope I go down swinging."
The young Verbena muttered she closed her eyes for a moment, talking wore her out quickly.

He handed over the picture, "Fallen, yes, but not fallen so far that you could not remember kindness and friendship from this life. I... learned something from that; something about myself that I might not have come fully to terms with otherwise."

Beatrice took the picture in her still chained hands and ran her fingers over it.
"Yes...that would be my Avatar."
She muttered and gave a weak smile then she pointed at a picture that stood near the bed, covered by a cloth.
"I painted that of him a while ago...I have not shown it to anyone but my mentor...but so many have gawked at at touched and attacked my Avatar now privacy hardly...matters anymore."
Beatrice said sadly.
"And besides...you and Adley...are the ones...I would have...wanted to show it to."
The young Verbena muttered then she cried out again, the drawing slipped from her fingers as she twisted weakly in pain screaming then sort of just laying limp in her bed softly weeping.
"I...I...can't take more...of this."
She managed to say her voice weak and trembling.

He raised his head for a moment and glanced back at Amadeus, "By the way, thank you for sending assistance last night - Duncan's timely arrival was a lifesaver."

Amadeus nodded he looked concerned at Beatrice and moved so he could keep better watch over her then he said.
"You are welcome."
The old Verbena said then the whispered.
"Besides I would not want our tree caught in the crossfire."

(OOC: Hehe well those ponies are adorable, I still prefer G1 though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:56 am

How exactly they... need the life of others? ALl that was strange. ALthough the metal things were common, they were not exactly needed. If they were different maybe it would be too for the metal thing.

Keep me posted, we'll have to deal with her then.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:41 am

How exactly they... need the life of others? ALl that was strange. ALthough the metal things were common, they were not exactly needed. If they were different maybe it would be too for the metal thing.

"They drink blood, or so my mother tells me, I have never met an Ananasi before."
Coawa said and it did not sound like that in itself bothered him, he would hunt and kill creatures of the sea for food, he did not see what the Ananasi did as that different but still there was something unnerving about it.

Keep me posted, we'll have to deal with her then.

"I will do that Tane, I will see you soon then."
The wereshark said.
"I should get back to trying to patch our guest up so we can figure out what she knows about the thing we are hunting after."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:47 am

Colin smoothly caught the drawing and reached over to rest it against the covered painting, slipped under the cover, "Privacy always matters... even if it has been trampled, there's some dignity to hold on to; I haven't seen him, only heard the description, after all; I'm glad I got it as right as I did, but I doubt I shall draw him again. I needed to commit the two to paper, along with... other things I saw, but aside from Freddy, who, hm, could not avoid seeing it, and Amadeus, who I ran it by to make sure it wouldn't stress you unduly, no-one else has seen it."
He gently placed a kiss atop her forehead, "As for the pain... It's an undignified, cruel thing, but it will pass as the wounds heal; once the actual pain passes, there is help to be had with the worst memory of it, but until then..."
He glanced over at Amadeus, "Aren't there any painkillers that could help? I'd surmise at least some of the pain might, after all, be physical; those were some nasty muscle strains she subjected herself to..."

((OOC: Heh, I'm a G4 man, but G1 is the only other generation worth looking at."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:31 am

Colin smoothly caught the drawing and reached over to rest it against the covered painting, slipped under the cover, "Privacy always matters... even if it has been trampled, there's some dignity to hold on to; I haven't seen him, only heard the description, after all; I'm glad I got it as right as I did, but I doubt I shall draw him again. I needed to commit the two to paper, along with... other things I saw, but aside from Freddy, who, hm, could not avoid seeing it, and Amadeus, who I ran it by to make sure it wouldn't stress you unduly, no-one else has seen it."

Beatrice looked at Colin she was panting in pain but she did manage to look at him.
"You..may be right...perhaps there is still some dignity to be found."
The young Verbena muttered.
"I would not mind you...seeing him though...you and Adley are the two in our Cabal I am closest to."
The little blood witch managed a weak smile.

He gently placed a kiss atop her forehead, "As for the pain... It's an undignified, cruel thing, but it will pass as the wounds heal; once the actual pain passes, there is help to be had with the worst memory of it, but until then..."

"I...I...hear them chanting...in my mind...the Spirit Masters...I see them gathered around me every time I sleep..."
Beatrice whispered her eyes filled with tears again.
"I do not know...how to handle those memories..."

He glanced over at Amadeus, "Aren't there any painkillers that could help? I'd surmise at least some of the pain might, after all, be physical; those were some nasty muscle strains she subjected herself to..."

Amadeus sigh and shook his head.
"I doubt she notice the physical pain of strained muscles over...the rest of it. I do not think anything physical can help her now, other than caring for her basic needs and making sure she stay warm and comfortable. Unless you happen to know how to negotiate with Wraiths for the medicines that can help her then there is little we can do."
The old mage said and he had a sad look in his eyes and something else, helplessness, and the powerful old Master of the Art is not used to being helpless to help those he love.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:04 pm

Colin shook his head, "Unfortunately, the spirit world is as unfathomable to me as is the magic of flesh and mind... However, there might be something; when I first arrived here, years ago, I received some help; the trauma I'd suffered, the psychological damage associated with the pain of having my face dismantled, was... I'm still not certain whether it was erased, or merely sealed off, but it hasn't impaired me for years. It's still a thing I clearly remember happened to me, but I no longer break out in a cold sweat at the smallest reminder, and the flames and the shrapnel no longer stalk my dreams. It might be prudent to ask Master Steelhaven's counsel in this regard; it'll not help with the spiritual pain she feels, but it might at least let her sleep more comfortably."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Beatrice looks at you when you mention your face and despite her own pain she looked at you with compassion and concern. Amadeus nodded.
"There are probably things that can be done about the trauma she have suffered, but I want her to be well enough to make the choice herself for what should be done. I have also considered contacting the young man who's court documents saved Beatrice."
Amadeus said and looked at his apprentice.
"I have checked up on him and before he joined the Traditions and got a powerful mentor able to protect him from our justice system...he...was attacked in his home by the Traditions, like many widderslainte children are and they tried to do the rite on him...he escaped due to his powerful Orphan mother attacking the ritualists, giving her son enough time to get away. Perhaps he can advice Beatrice...but then I am skeptical about asking the help of a widderslainte before Beatrice is strong enough to travel, for if he comes to Boston he will become a target for Vittoria D'Angelo...not that there is probably much she can do, he is a legal member of the Traditions but still, it is best not to risk it. Though, he might be the only one who truly knows what Beatrice feels right now."
The old mage said and sigh.
"However what you talk about might help her, and I will follow your advice and take it up with George and see if he can do anything for her."
Amadeus said and gave you a small grateful smile.
"Thank you Mr Wainwright. That is something at least."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Colin nodded and stroked Beatrice's hair gently, "In any case, it's good to see you're still with us, Beatrice... Give it time; you'll be back to normal soon enough. I have to see Mistress Telar, as well as check in with Chief Morgan... and Freddy and I were going to try to model a few Umbral ships and a polyp, while I'm still enjoying my Epiphany and things are sharp and clear. See you later, dear."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Beatrice nodded, she was clearly tired, the pain and fear she was feeling sapped her strength so the short visit, while she had enjoyed it had tired her out.
"Y...you had a Seeking Colin...good...I am glad for you."
The young Verbena said.
"Yes go an make the most of it..."
Beatrice said, she might not be so sure she would get back to normal soon though, but she did try to keep her courage up, though she looked rather sad and desperate, the pain was really getting to her.
"It was good to see you Colin."
The young Verbena muttered before she closed her eyes, she whimpered a bit but she was to tired to stak focused on the conversation any longer.

Amadeus give you and Freddy a polite nod.
"It was good of you to come and see Beatrice Mr Wainwright and Miss Adlebloom, and thank you for the food, I will see if I can get my apprentice to eat a bit when she wakes up again, right now through I think she needs to rest."
The old Verbena said as he stood to walk you to the door though he did not like to leave Beatrice's side in case she needed something.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Colin nodded and glanced toward Beatrice as he headed for the door, "I agree, she needs rest... It's probably a rather silly question, but have you tried some soothing herbal tea or somesuch for her? I don't expect that would do much good, but every little bit helps, after all... and she does need her liquids."

((OOC: Aaaand at this point, it might be a good idea to let Adley and company catch up, time-wise? ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:07 pm

"Leave it to the British to assume everything can be fixed by a cup of tea."
Freddy muttered and grinned and Amadeus gave a little amused smile at that then he turned serious again.
"I will try that Mr Wainwright, though getting fluids into her have been difficult...getting her to eat or drink anything..."
The old mage sigh.
"Well hopefully she might be willing to have some water and perhaps a bit of tea later."

(OOC: I agree let us pause it there for Adley to reply and catch up.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:33 pm

​Adley saw that his pater and the driver were entangled in a fight over control for the spell; the Nephandi magus was obviously ​very ​powerful but at least for the second his mentor had him busy. He kept moving through the area towards the ongoing threat, wary of Adjan (that spot he didn't seem to want to see) and brought the pistol to bear on the one that was muttering away in the car. He tried to position himself so he wouldn't be as likely to hit something important in the car (at least as far as he could determine) or Adjan if he came from the door opposite or crossed path. If he sees him coming, he will abort firing...otherwise...​​

He spoke with conviction, "aiwi-vanyå ashtem!," the Words ringing out as he depressed the trigger just once through the side window...towards that muttering sound of the spell and towards its its maker, the figure he could discern through the window.

// Spontaneous effect: Improved targeting: (C1F1) - Using sound to assist targeting, as by passive acoustic location
Arete: 0,6
Firearms roll: 0,0,3,8,2,3

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:18 pm

It did not appear like the Nephandus in the car see you closing in on him, he was busy with his rote and seamed rather focused on in, you can almost feel the energies he was working with as he changed reality...no destroyed reality you remember, that is what Beatrice had said, that is why Fallen faced so much more Paradox than other magi, where you for example would change reality to will a ball of fire into existence, a Nephandus would rend reality destroying the fact that the fireball did not exist.

You know the bullet will hit it's target, it is a strange feeling, your skill with the gun no longer matter, it is your will that guides the bullet and it will hit the Nephandus' head as it follow the sound of your words, rides it to it's target. You squeeze the trigger and you do not have to look to know the bullet hit...the only question now is how much damage are done, normally a person shot in the head would be dead or if they are very lucky badly wounded and in need of immediate medical aid, but with magi you never knew.

(Please roll damage, yes you hit perfectly so I will give you two extra dice of damage.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Probably going to sound monstruous, but... why don't you give it blood? Yours, preferably, i wouldn't want to have to kill an animal to give it to her.

Now that the conversation with coawa was over, he spected to be over with calls, so he stayed there for a moment in place, just waiting. If the phone didn't rang, he would then knock on Mister Narim's door.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Probably going to sound monstruous, but... why don't you give it blood? Yours, preferably, i wouldn't want to have to kill an animal to give it to her.

"Because I have no idea what the blood of another fera will do to this thing, but I could try that, it is unlikely to leave her in any worse state than she is already in, if the Fomori attacked this spider girl then it did a real number on her."
Coawa said and sigh.

Now that the conversation with coawa was over, he spected to be over with calls, so he stayed there for a moment in place, just waiting. If the phone didn't rang, he would then knock on Mister Narim's door.

There are no more calls. You knock on the young Master of the Art's door and hear him from inside the room.
"Yes, please do come in."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next