Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

4 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Colin looked back over his shoulder, "Keep in mind, such a 'good reason' was abused only two days ago to great harm against a member of this Chantry, because one person in power decided that a poorly phrased sentence could be used to destroy someone who had quite literally never harmed a fly. Miscarriages of justice happen, for one reason or another; just ask Master Nassa, Chief Morgan or Mistress Telar."
He smiled thinly, "I lecture you because I wish you to reconsider your view on certain matters; as a Mage, I have a shared responsibility for helping you grow, and an insular, distrustful mindset will only stifle you. And, as it happens, will only serve to drive a growing wedge between the various Traditions at a time when unity and cooperation is needed more than ever. My professional services are, of course, an element of this - if I can help my peers with quality tools, then I have an obligation to do so."
He scratched the side of his nose, slightly bashful, "Also, I may be in a bit of a state at the moment, Epiphany and all; even the muddied bits seem clearer and more defined than ever, and there's no time like the present to address those."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Colin looked back over his shoulder, "Keep in mind, such a 'good reason' was abused only two days ago to great harm against a member of this Chantry, because one person in power decided that a poorly phrased sentence could be used to destroy someone who had quite literally never harmed a fly. Miscarriages of justice happen, for one reason or another; just ask Master Nassa, Chief Morgan or Mistress Telar."

"Well while Beatrice Alexander might not have harmed a fly, and I have nothing against her and hope she will recover...she is a widderslainte, it would not happen to a normal mage."
Ulv said sounding more like he was trying to convince himself of that than you.
"And she is hardly representative for widderslainte now is she?"

He smiled thinly, "I lecture you because I wish you to reconsider your view on certain matters; as a Mage, I have a shared responsibility for helping you grow, and an insular, distrustful mindset will only stifle you. And, as it happens, will only serve to drive a growing wedge between the various Traditions at a time when unity and cooperation is needed more than ever. My professional services are, of course, an element of this - if I can help my peers with quality tools, then I have an obligation to do so."

"I am an initiated mage in the Traditions I do not need nor applicate being lectured, especially by one who doubtfully have higher rank thank myself."
The young rune mage said.
"And I would say that mistrust in this was is a good thing Mr Wainwright."
Ulv said then the continued.
"But I will keep your workshop in mind anyway I might need something done at some point in time."

He scratched the side of his nose, slightly bashful, "Also, I may be in a bit of a state at the moment, Epiphany and all; even the muddied bits seem clearer and more defined than ever, and there's no time like the present to address those."

"Ab Epiphany, well congratulations. However I still do not appreciate being lectured by anyone but my own mentor, and last thing I checked you where not a sixty year old Danish woman."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Colin nodded, "Point taken; I should not presume to usurp your Mentor's authority. And yes, Miss Alexander is a Widderslainte. She is not the only miscarriage of justice I had in mind, though; and that one did not have a Fallen Avatar. My apologies for overstepping the boundaries, but it is rather a... sore subject to me. Good day."
Then he calmly headed to the common room, looking for the Mercere guest.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:41 pm

Ulv glare after you for a while but he say nothing more other than a muttered.
"Good day."

In the common room you find quite a few of the Chantry's members since many prefer to come down here to have breakfast rather than eating alone in their rooms. By one table though you see a tall man with short dark hair that you do not know. He is handsome with sharp dark blue eyes, pale skin and elegant features. The man sit sipping at a cup of coffee.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:02 pm

"Francesca have not woken up yet, her body is repaired, now we just have to see how long it takes for her to recover. As for Antonio, when last I saw him he was fully healed but was sent to bed by Master Nassa for his body to get a chance to get over the shock."

He nodded. "I hope that Mrs Mandis recovers very soon."

"Off course, I am on my way that direction on my rounds anyway. I will get your message delivered right away, and if none of the two Deacons are awake I will pass a note under their doors for now and try again later."The Euthanatos agreed.

"Thank you, that is much appreciated."

"Don't worry about me I will be fine, it is just a culmination of everything in addition to little sleep and then taking part of a four hour ritual decided to do something that is at the edge of my ability. I am tired but I will be fine with a few hours of rest."

"Sleep deprivation is a real worry...plus you have been doing so much hard work lately, I know you have probably seen worse in your time but it is the worse in my time knowing you that I have seen."

"Yes that would be a second tier arcane connection, it will help allot." Jeffry said and nodded

"I assume you are using ars fati...on us to find her, so that we stay on the this side of the Code? I would not want her information thrown out for someone trying to say it was gathered on the basis of having used scrying..." Of course he was concerned about finding her at all, alive and unharmed if it were not too much to hope but Tolle's neutral callousness had not been lost on him. If they were going to use this information to call out another member of the Order it would have to be inviolable. Generally he would not use something like that on another member of the Order, but again this was something of an emergency and she had given it to use to contact her. He hoped she had managed to survive.

"Drive and I will work the rote."

He nodded. At least this early in the morning there would not be as much traffic as he was used to. He drove southwards towards the district, minding the speed limits and any cars and police out on patrols.

"Adley? I just wanted to let you know I got your message. I could not rely as the battery of my phone had died in fact it had started leaking which is odd as I have preservation magick on my phone, but I guess I messed it up. Anyway I had to change it before I could reply back to you." The Virtual Adept said. "Is everything all right on your end?"

Adley answered at a stop light, listening with a frown. "I wouldn't be so quick to assume you did something wrong. It might be good to check things over things for that sort of thing," he said. It was, after all, one thing that Nephandi did...destroy, corrupt..."So far no news but I don't want to talk much about this on the phone."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:26 pm

He nodded. "I hope that Mrs Mandis recovers very soon."

"I hope so to, I would hate to see her move on in the Cycle just yet."

"Thank you, that is much appreciated."

Adjan nodded.
"Very well then I will take are of it."
He said and smiles.
"It is no problem. Also good luck with whatever you and Master Morgan where going to check out now."

"Sleep deprivation is a real worry...plus you have been doing so much hard work lately, I know you have probably seen worse in your time but it is the worse in my time knowing you that I have seen."

"I have seen worse yes."
Jeffry said then he muttered.
"But I have seldom been this tired, however I will be fine mea filius, d not worry about me. I have done what had to be done there is nothing else I could have done?"

"I assume you are using ars fati...on us to find her, so that we stay on the this side of the Code? I would not want her information thrown out for someone trying to say it was gathered on the basis of having used scrying..."

"Yes I am using it on me, to be more precise, it is still a bit of a semantics issue but should be legal."
The old mage said and grumbled.
"I have never had to skirt the Code this closely so many times in half a century as I have in the last three days. However yes this is withing the bounds of legality.

He nodded. At least this early in the morning there would not be as much traffic as he was used to. He drove southwards towards the district, minding the speed limits and any cars and police out on patrols.

There was not allot of traffic, a few cars here and there and some taxis taking a few late night party goers home, in a city this size there was always some traffic but the drive went pretty easy and you and you mentor soon arrive in a pretty run down part of the city, you find a place to part at the outskirts of the area, outside what had once been a vdeo rental store, but which now was just a decrepit, abandoned building with paint chipping of the walls, it was one of those areas which suffered from a negative downwards spiral, housing was cheap so it attracted the poor and the desperate, however since it also attracted some criminal elements the decent folks with little money did whatever they could to move out, which opened up space for even more destructive elements which made live difficult for the honest people trying to live and run businesses here and the cycle went on and on. That being said while this was considered the worst part of Boston it was not as bad as the ghettos of some other major cities. Jeffry got out of the car and give you a nod.
"Let us see what we can find."
He said and give the piece of paper with Nico's phone number back to you.

Adley answered at a stop light, listening with a frown. "I wouldn't be so quick to assume you did something wrong. It might be good to check things over things for that sort of thing," he said. It was, after all, one thing that Nephandi did...destroy, corrupt..."So far no news but I don't want to talk much about this on the phone."

"Everything will be getting a full check over."
Narim said over the phone.
"Well as long as I know you and the Chief are safe that is enough for now. I will tell George, we can talk later today."
The Virtual Adept suggested.

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Colin strolled over to the newcomer, "Excuse me, might you be the Mercere looking for Chief Morgan? My name is Colin Wainwright; I'm afraid the Chief appears to be momentarily unavailable, but if it is something urgent, I might guide you to Master Sharaya instead, in line with Chief Morgan's instructions."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:24 pm

The man smiles to you the stands and give you a slight bow.
"That is correct my name is Martin Sterns Hermes bani Mercere."
He said politely.
"It is not urgent, it is simply a notice of an inheritance that the honored Master Morgan are to receive. I would like to deliver the letter somewhere though, as I have other Chantries to visit and have to be on an Umbral Ship by two this afternoon."
The man said politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Colin blinked slowly and sat down, lowering his voice. "An... inheritance, you say? It would not perchance be a vehicle? A small Umbra ship?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:54 pm

The Mercere gave you a odd look.
"Well...ehm...yes, but how do you know that Mr Wainwright? I was just informed myself right before I left to deliver the message, just in case Master Morgan had any questions."
The Red Cap said before he sat back down at the table.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:16 pm

"I hope so to, I would hate to see her move on in the Cycle just yet."

Adley did not know what he might say to that. He looked concerned though and there was a fresh pang of upset at how things had gone the night before. But he had to concentrate on today and try to keep himself on the right path.

He said and smiles."It is no problem. Also good luck with whatever you and Master Morgan where going to check out now."

"I have a feeling we could use some good luck."

"But I have seldom been this tired, however I will be fine mea filius, d not worry about me. I have done what had to be done there is nothing else I could have done?"

"You did what you had to do," he agreed.

"Yes I am using it on me, to be more precise, it is still a bit of a semantics issue but should be legal." The old mage said and grumbled. "I have never had to skirt the Code this closely so many times in half a century as I have in the last three days.However yes this is withing the bounds of legality.

"It is a problem when our enemy knows our own ways so well. Semantics have become important enough to render a person's most precious gift at risk."

Jeffry got out of the car and give you a nod. "Let us see what we can find."He said and give the piece of paper with Nico's phone number back to you.

Adley parked where he would not be towed. "Scan for prime or should we be more discreet?" he asked as he made sure there was nothing sitting in it that would give someone a good reason to break in. Then he took the paper and put it away again quickly.

"Everything will be getting a full check over." Narim said over the phone.
"Well as long as I know you and the Chief are safe that is enough for now. I will tell George, we can talk later today." The Virtual Adept suggested.

"Good, thank you. I look forward to it," he said and hung up. "That was Narim, checking in. I don't like using the mobile, not with your run in with the Black Hats but at least they know we've gone out. He said that his phone battery broke...I don't like that either, somehow I'm less inclined to believe it is a coincidence. Now...let's see if we can find Nico..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Colin drew a hand down his face. "I've just... had a Seeking. A glimpse of a future, decades away, where I will be an Umbral pilot; in that timeline, the first such craft I piloted was one Chief Morgan had inherited from... well, no matter - just another affirmation that the future I saw is more than a mere possibility. Ah, but that's neither here nor now, as it happens. I'll see if I can find out where Chief Morgan is..."
Colin fished out his phone and, with a slightly bloodless expression, called Morgan.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:04 pm

Adley:

"I have a feeling we could use some good luck."

Adjan nodded at that.
"Well stay safe and have a good morning, both of you. I should continue on my rounds, I can talk more when I am not on duty as a guard for the Chantry."
He said then gave an apologetic smile just in case his words had been seen as harsh.
"I just want to do a good job about it."

"You did what you had to do," he agreed.

Jeffry nodded, it was what their House did, what they had to, it was what their Funder had done when he had sacrificed himself to take out an invading army and it's sorcerers that would have decimated the Order of they had gained a foothold in Europe and all of his magickal descendants aspired to live by his example.

"It is a problem when our enemy knows our own ways so well. Semantics have become important enough to render a person's most precious gift at risk."

Jeffry nodded he said nothing but he thought of Beatrice and Quaesitor Tolle. Her sentence had been meant to keep her from employing corrupted tass and being tempted, not running to help a Cabalmate in trouble and yet with nothing but semantics the judge had cut away at her Avatar and had it not been for Colin and Adley and that the little Verbena herself had fought with all her might, or so he had heard, there would have been nothing left but a husk of the girl.
"Yes semantics have taken on it's own importance lately."
Jeffry commented softly.

Adley parked where he would not be towed. "Scan for prime or should we be more discreet?" he asked as he made sure there was nothing sitting in it that would give someone a good reason to break in. Then he took the paper and put it away again quickly.

"We are looking for a mage so scanning for Prime is a good idea, if we do not find Miss Marcov at least we can determine if there is anything else around that is Awakened in one way or another."
Jeffry said.
"For good or bane."

"Good, thank you. I look forward to it," he said and hung up. "That was Narim, checking in. I don't like using the mobile, not with your run in with the Black Hats but at least they know we've gone out.

"Yes, that was a less than pleasant encounter."
Your mentor grumbled.
"More unpleasant for them. However yes using phones as little as possible is wise, they are little abominations anyway. It is good that Master Sharaya now know we are out but okey though."
The old mage said and scratched his head.

He said that his phone battery broke...I don't like that either, somehow I'm less inclined to believe it is a coincidence. Now...let's see if we can find Nico..."

"I admit I know little about that technology, but that phone is one of Sharaya's foci, he maintains in meticulously, it seams odd he would not have noticed a fault with it earlier, no I do not like it ether."
Jeffry said in a concerned tone of voice.
"Yes let us find the artificer and go home."
He muttered before he begun to cast a simple spell to scan for magick and energies, he muttered Latin words under his breath and moved his hands in his usual symbols, normally though he would not have needed his foci for such a simple effect, now however any help he could get to keep his mind focused on his work where welcome.
"Nothing right here and the Quintessence flow in the area are like you would expect, weak, static and entropic. Nothing out of the ordinary, however we should try to move in a bit further, see what we find."

Colin:

Colin drew a hand down his face. "I've just... had a Seeking. A glimpse of a future, decades away, where I will be an Umbral pilot; in that timeline, the first such craft I piloted was one Chief Morgan had inherited from... well, no matter - just another affirmation that the future I saw is more than a mere possibility.

The Mercere looked quite puzzled.
"Well that is quite...interesting Sir."
He said politely not really knowing what to say.

Ah, but that's neither here nor now, as it happens. I'll see if I can find out where Chief Morgan is..."

"Thank you Sir."
The messenger said and nodded.

Colin fished out his phone and, with a slightly bloodless expression, called Morgan.

You get the Chief's voice mail and you are not sure he knew how to check that, his phone was not on right now, there was a chance he was sleeping as he had seamed to be up and running from one crisis to the next for days.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 pm

"Well stay safe and have a good morning, both of you. I should continue on my rounds, I can talk more when I am not on duty as a guard for the Chantry." He said then gave an apologetic smile just in case his words had been seen as harsh. "I just want to do a good job about it."

"Of course, do not let me keep you."

"We are looking for a mage so scanning for Prime is a good idea, if we do not find Miss Marcov at least we can determine if there is anything else around that is Awakened in one way or another." Jeffry said. "For good or bane."

Adley nodded, checking around the car for anyone that might notice him while he sat in the driver's seat and put up his working, using his standard rote. At first it was just like the night before. Nothing happened. Thankfully, also nothing bad happened...yet at least. He was not the sort of man to blame a hammer when he hit his hand but there was a touch of frustration when something simple did not work...did not keep working one had to wonder what was the problem, so that one could fix it. He tried again, this time focusing a bit more on the words.

"I admit I know little about that technology, but that phone is one of Sharaya's foci, he maintains in meticulously, it seams odd he would not have noticed a fault with it earlier, no I do not like it ether."

"Exactly. He said he had protections against that sort of thing," he said with a frown. Then he put his mind to finding Nico, the poor girl needed to get out of the cold and danger...

// Prime scan: Arete 4,2; 6,0- since it didn't go off and it didn't botch, I would assume he'd try it again (but let me know if that's not ok and I'll change the post!)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Colin frowned and hung up, then hit Narim's number. "Just voice mail... I wonder if he even knows how to use that... Checking with Master Sharaya instead, then."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Adley:

"Of course, do not let me keep you."

Adjan nodded he gave you a smile before he continued down the corridor, keeping an eye on everything around making sure nothing was amiss, the Euthanatos did take his responsibilities very seriously.

Adley nodded, checking around the car for anyone that might notice him while he sat in the driver's seat and put up his working, using his standard rote. At first it was just like the night before. Nothing happened. Thankfully, also nothing bad happened...yet at least

There was no one else around the abandoned video rental so you could work in peace, and thankfully the car would muffle the sounds of your words a bit at least. The first time you try the rote nothing happens at all, you realize that you just did not manage to imprint your will on the world efficiently the rote dissolving into nothing before it can manifest, it was not the first time this happened and would not be the last.

He was not the sort of man to blame a hammer when he hit his hand but there was a touch of frustration when something simple did not work...did not keep working one had to wonder what was the problem, so that one could fix it. He tried again, this time focusing a bit more on the words.

This time you feel your will change reality in subtle way to let you see and feel the hidden truths that where all around you. Now you could see the ambient Quintessence in the patterns that made up this parking lot and the decrepit building, you could see the energies of stagnation and decay, right here at this parking lot though there where nothing out of the ordinary, the only thing magickal being you, your mentor and the talisman rings that Jeffry wore on his fingers, the rings his mother had made long ago. but at least now your rote was working.

"Exactly. He said he had protections against that sort of thing," he said with a frown. Then he put his mind to finding Nico, the poor girl needed to get out of the cold and danger...

"It do not surprise me that he do, a Technomancer are helpless without his tools, unlike you or me they can not even try to work magick without their focus, given that the only responsible thing for Narim to do is to maintain his equipment as best he can."
Your mentor said as he started walking down a dark street, he walked more or less at random to give his rote a better chance of working.

Here and there people pass you but not many and everyone eye you and your mentor suspiciously, that is when you felt it, just a hint of magick from a young man who pass the two of you. The young man was tall and had a pale, pasty complexion and he was talking with a shorter, dark skinned friend. Both men wore jeans and cheap jackets.
"Do you know when Benny's open Jake? I want to see if this ring is actually worth something."
The pasty skinned youth said and his friend shrugged.
"Around nine I think but that freak did not look like she would have anything of value so I would not get my hopes up if I where you."
He said as the pair continued down the street.

Colin:

Colin frowned and hung up, then hit Narim's number. "Just voice mail... I wonder if he even knows how to use that... Checking with Master Sharaya instead, then."

"Well some elder magi seam to have an issue with modern technology."
The Mercere said as you hung up and commented that you would call Narim Sharaya instead.

Narim picks up the phone and you hear his soft, polite voice.
"Good morning Mr Wainwright. How may I be of assistance?"
The Virtual Adept said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:44 pm

Colin cleared his throat, "Ah, good morning, Master Sharaya. We have a courier visiting for Chief Morgan. Do you know where or when he might be available, or might you be able to accept the mail on his behalf? I'm afraid I can't quite assume the responsibility for receiving on his behalf without prior permission, nor do I have access to his office, I'm afraid... and the good man here does have something of a tight schedule."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Adley let his pater lead the way, walking nearby but subtly searching for signs of Nico or any other mage or magickal workings, rather like a hound with his nose to a scent. He knew he probably stuck out here, as did his pater, not known faces and that subtle outsider look did not afford them a warm welcome. When he sensed something from the two men that passed, he reached out and touched his mentor's elbow, nodding slightly to them. Then he made a sign for 'payment' to him; he reached into his jacket and pulled the cash out that was in there, giving it a quick look over to see what he had on him. It was better to try to bribe them and save the time and hassle than do it the hard way, so hopefully they would want the money now, before the pawn shop opened more than they wanted to see if they could squeeze a few more dollars out.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:08 am

Colin:

Colin cleared his throat, "Ah, good morning, Master Sharaya. We have a courier visiting for Chief Morgan. Do you know where or when he might be available,

"Jeffry is getting a few hours of sleep Mr Wainwright. Mr Darehill is helping him make that more effective so he should be available in an hour or two."
Narim said politely.

or might you be able to accept the mail on his behalf? I'm afraid I can't quite assume the responsibility for receiving on his behalf without prior permission, nor do I have access to his office, I'm afraid... and the good man here does have something of a tight schedule."

"Yes I should be able to do so. If you would show the good man to my office I should be able to take care of it Mr Wainwright."
The Virtual Adept said.
"It is not ideal but I do not want to disturb Master Morgan at this point, he really do need his rest."

Adley:

When he sensed something from the two men that passed, he reached out and touched his mentor's elbow, nodding slightly to them.Then he made a sign for 'payment' to him;

Jeffry stopped when you touched his elbow he seamed to understand and waited while you negotiated with the two men. The pair saw you nodding to them and stopped.
"What do you want?"
The black man said, both seamed suspicious of the two pretty well dressed gentlemen who looked like they could afford to live far away from here. Even your mentor had obviously been given a change of clothes or bought some at a night open shop for he was no longer covered in blood and wore a plain blue shirt and a black wool coat.

he reached into his jacket and pulled the cash out that was in there, giving it a quick look over to see what he had on him. It was better to try to bribe them and save the time and hassle than do it the hard way, so hopefully they would want the money now, before the pawn shop opened more than they wanted to see if they could squeeze a few more dollars out.

You do not have large amounts on you, but probably enough to be able to pay for a trinket that these mean had intended to go to a pawn shop with. Both men look interested when they see money.
"Again like my friend said what do you want?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:41 am

"I heard you got a ring - I'll could take it off your hands. Cut out the middle man, you get some cash before the shops open, no paperwork and you start your day ahead. Plus I'll lay out some more if you tell me where the person is now that you got it from." He gave an offer that he thought would leave room to make a return offer and told them the bonus for the information.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:00 am

The man looks at you with beady blue eyes.
"Why do you want to buy a ring you have not even seen?"
He asked suspiciously.
"And why do you care about that freak anyway, you are not cops are you?"
He said as he glared at you clearly finding your offer suspicious.
"What about you instead tell me who you are and you do not have to start the day in the hospital."
He said in a threatening tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:25 am

Adley sighed inwardly. He hated this part of town. Spirits were easier to deal with than thugs. He gave a sign for possible trouble and then prepared to have to deal with them if he had to but he really did not want to have to do that, he just wanted to find Nico as fast as possible. He was aware that they might try to stab him or worse, if they thought they could get away with it and kept an eye on them both if in the event they were going to pull something on either himself or his pater, or if they were trying to get some friends to help.

"Don't threaten me," he said, flatly. "I'm not a cop. It's a fair deal, tell me where the 'freak' is, give me the ring, get the cash. We go our separate ways. That's it." He looked at the pair of them, staring them down.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:04 am

The one with the beady eyes glared at you.
"Are you friends with that freak?"
He asked he was clutching at something in his pocket, a weapon perhaps but his friend looked doubtful.
"Listen Rick they do not look like cops and at least we would get paid right. Let us not get into any trouble. Easy money right."
He said and the one named Rick sigh.
"Very well."
He grunted and pullet a small, gold ring set with a transparent stone from his other pocket, you had seen the ring on Nico's hand when you visited Lux Itineris earlier.
"I found that freak curled up in a back alley which is my territory so I decided that if she was going to sty there she would have to be nice to me. It is not that she is any hot, she is as plain as they come but you do not turn down free pussy right...things did not go as planned and once I was done beating the crap out of that thing I kicked her out of the ally, I doubt she got that far though I left her with a broken jaw and at least a few broken ribs. Two blocks down that direction."
The main pointed.
"I do not understand what you want with her through, when I finally got her clothes of...she had both boy and girl parts, fuck she was trying to trick someone like me I could have put my dick in that thing, you are better of just letting it die."
Rick said and tossed the ring to you.
"Now pay up."

You notice heat in the direction of your mentor, he did not say anything but anger burned in his near black eyes and his fists was clenched, he did not like what he was hearing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:38 am

It was a good thing for Rick that he was a man of his Word. The look on his face was foreboding but he made to exchange the money for the ring. He wouldn't forget this man though or what he'd done to Nico. Leaving her assaulted on the street...at least she wasn't raped by him but near enough, far too close. At least she might still be alive and she needed them more than he needed to beat the living shit out of this man.

"What I want is my business not yours, take the money and go." Before he changed his mind...go, and so would they, go get her before someone else did something to her.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:55 am

Ok... i'll see if some fishes could do. He said, thinking where the fuck he could get a goat.
Was your Fiancé is a Shifter?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next