Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

4 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:05 am

Adley:

The two men probably senses your mood or read it in your eyes for they decided to not press their luck. Instead Rick snatched the money and he and his friend gave you and Jeffry a final glare before they hurried onwards down the street. Your mentor looks at you and you see the anger still burning hot in them, but he controlled himself, right now they needed to find Nico.
"Let us go, she is wounded that...street trash is right, she can not have gotten far."
The old mage said as he begun to walk in the direction Rick had pointed.
"Every time I visit places like this I wonder what it is we are fighting for."
The war mage muttered under his breath as he walked.

You find what must have been the ally Nico had tried to hid in fairly easily, it was in the place the man had said it would be and it would make sense to try to hide here as it was narrow and offered some protection from the cold weather.
"The question is where she have gone from here."
Jeffry muttered as he looked around.

(OOC: Please give me an perception plus alertness roll.)

Tane:

Ok... i'll see if some fishes could do. He said, thinking where the fuck he could get a goat.

"It could work, they are alive as well so they have to have Quintessence in their life patterns as well."
Henrietta said and nodded.
"But they are cold blooded are they not? I do not know if that will matter though."

Was your Fiancé is a Shifter?

The young woman nodded sadly.
"He was he...is dead now."
She said and glanced at the photograph.
"He was a Gurahl...a werebear...a healer, a gentle giant that harmed no one...and then the fucking Technocracy came."
Henrietta said bitterly.
"Not even a shifter can heal wounds created by Primium."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Aswadim, Hope and Despair IC Thread 5

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:27 am

Adley didn't say anything at first, walking along silently but quickly towards the alley, wary of the fact the men could go fetch some help, or decide to shoot them in the back. But they got to the alley and he began to look for traces of her again in earnest...

// Per+Al: 4,8,2,4,0

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:52 am

You find one place in the ally where you find blood, both on the ground and against a nearby wall, a few pieces of orange red hair that had been thorn out, and a small, blue shoe. You also see that every now and again you find blood on the ground, and it do leave a trail you can follow.
"If this is hers then with this much blood, it would be far to easy for someone to cast a rote at her."
Jeffry muttered and it was clear he would have wanted to stay and make sure the blood could no longer be used as an arcane connection to Nico...but right now finding her was more important, if she was dead then the risk of someone attacking her with magick was sort of a moot point.

The blood drops lead towards a small bus stop and as you near it you see someone sitting on the ground inside of the plexi glass structure, the figure sat curled together into a ball shivering. Jeffry nodded towards the figure in the bus shed.
"If that is her let us make sure we do not scare her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:59 am

His face became more drawn as he picked up her shoe, shaking his head at the blood. He knew that his pater was right, that if someone knew how to use it, then the blood could certainly be used but they had to find her first. He hoped she was still alive...

...you see someone sitting on the ground inside of the plexi glass structure, the figure sat curled together into a ball shivering. Jeffry nodded towards the figure in the bus shed. "If that is her let us make sure we do not scare her.

He circled around so he wouldn't scare her, looking around to see if there was anyone else around as he did so, signs of magick in the area besides her. "Nico? We've come to help..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:21 am

You see no one else around save some cars that drive past every now and again, but no one stopped or looked twice at the wounded person in the bus shed. Nico rise her head and you see that it is indeed her, though she is not so easy to recognize, one eye was swelled shut and most of the left side of her face was blue and red, her lip was split and her right eye where red from a burst blood vessel, the Verditius was only dressed in a blue shirt which was now soaked in blood and a pair of jeans, her clothes where thorn and one foot was bare.
"She tampered with...the longevity potion..."
The Verditius muttered.
"I saw her, she tampered with the longevity potion."
You are not sure if Nico can see you with none eye so swollen it was shot and the other in pretty bad condition.
"I really want to...go back to my workshop now."
The artificer muttered, though as she talked there was a nasty sound from her jaw, a clicking sound which indicated something where not what it should be.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:33 am

Colin nodded, "Very good, Sir. I'll bring him up presently. Also, is Master Steelhaven available? I've got a matter I should like to discuss with him, and certain... events have made it a little more urgent."
He rose from the table and gestured to Martin, "If you'd be so kind as to follow me to Master Sharaya's office, he can hold on to the letter until Chief Morgan is available."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:38 am

"Thank you, do bring him up yes."
Narim said.
"I do think that Master Steelhaven is available yes, at least he was last I saw him."
The Virtual Adept informed you.
"I think he is in his room. Is everything alright?"
He asked sounding concerned.

The Mercere nodded and stood.
"Thank you for your kindness Sir, then I will be able to continue on schedule."
Martin said as he followed you through the hallways of the Chantry.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:05 am

Colin pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm not sure whether or not everything is alright... I've glimpsed a future; the question is how much of it can be changed. Right now, several parts of that potential timeline are coming together, and I need some help in drawing up a more accurate timeline for things that may happen. I believe Master Steelhaven should be informed of a few of those developments. I'll see you in a moment."
Turning to the Mercere, he smiled, "By all means, it's the least I could do."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:14 am

"Hum...I am taking it is not a good future it is you have glimpsed then Mr Wainwright?"
Narim asked.
"Well George is a Master of Time...or more there is none better at this Chantry to ask such a question of."
The Virtual Adept agreed.
"I will see you then yes."
He said before he hung up the phone.

Martin smiles to you.
"I still appreciate it Mr Wainwright."
He said as you where on your way up to Narim's room and soon you stood outside of the Virtual Adept Master's door.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:39 pm

"Christ," he muttered as he saw how she badly off she looked, a fresh wave of anger rising. But they had to get her safe, she needed to get healing and help. He went over towards the bus shelter and reached down towards her.

"She tampered with...the longevity potion..." The Verditius muttered. "I saw her, she tampered with the longevity potion." You are not sure if Nico can see you with none eye so swollen it was shot and the other in pretty bad condition. "I really want to...go back to my workshop now."

"It is Adley, we're going to take you home, come...here we go...I'm going to pick you up," he said, so she would not be as frightened at someone suddenly touching her. He was careful of her face and ribs, not wanting to make things worse. "Saw who, who did you see Nico? Whose longevity potion was it?" He wished he could take her to her workshop but it was not safe there, no they were going to take her to Steelhaven, take her and heal her..."Who did you see?" he asked again, in the event that she passed out or had worse damage and would not remember once she was in recovery.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:05 pm

As you touch the artificer she jump but then she nodded weakly that she would go with you, when you reach to pick her up though she grit her teeth and groan, and you feel that the back of her shirt is full of blood and your hand get sticky as you touch her.
"He...asked me to do...some of the...ground work, the initial distillations..."
Nico muttered her jaw making that strange clicking sound as she spoke.
"Deacon...Alphonse Dupré...asked me to...help with his longevity potion. He takes it in three doses, and I never suspected, he started changing after the first two but...early this morning I saw..."
The artificer seamed like if she felt guilty for what had happened, that and scared.
"I saw Vittoria D'Angelo tampering with the third potion...I know you will probably not believe me...she is so powerful, so respected and I am just a Rebis of a non important House, but I had to tell someone...I wanted to tell Master...Morgan but..."
The Verditius' voice grew weaker and she seamed close to pass out.

Your mentor looked at you and the rebis with a mixture of concern and anger.
"Guard her we can not carry her for blocks in this condition I am going to get the car...and keep her awake, with that many blows to the head. I am no doctor but it stands to reason that if possible she should be kept awake until a healer can take care of her."
The old mage instructed then he took his coat of and handed it to you.
"Here keep her warm, if what she says is true it is critical she is kept alive, however why on earth would Vittoria want to poison Alphonse?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:17 pm

"Guard her we can not carry her for blocks in this condition I am going to get the car...and keep her awake, with that many blows to the head. I am no doctor but it stands to reason that if possible she should be kept awake until a healer can take care of her." The old mage instructed then he took his coat of and handed it to you. "Here keep her warm, if what she says is true it is critical she is kept alive, however why on earth would Vittoria want to poison Alphonse?"

"Yes, sir. Be wary," he said, not liking to put him out of sight even a moment but it was true he could not carry her nearly half a mile to the car either. "Those thugs are the least of our problems but problems none the less."

"We hear you," he said to Nico as she struggled to talk, fresh concern as he felt the soak of blood. He checked her head for a wound as he tried to get her in a position to wait with him that was not as bad as crammed into a bus shelter, swaddling her in the coat. He hated asking her to talk but if she passed out she might not wake up if there was head trauma. Then he made sure he could get his weapons or tools if something should try to come at them.

"You -are- important, very important...vitally important," he said, "You helped save my cabal mate and now you might save your whole Chantry, perhaps more...I believe that you saw something happen. Can you tell me anything else? Look, I found your ring. Here..." He knew she could not see it but put it in her hand a moment, his own closing over it to offer something, anything while they waited for his pater. "Just hang on a little longer."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:36 pm

"Yes, sir. Be wary," he said, not liking to put him out of sight even a moment but it was true he could not carry her nearly half a mile to the car either. "Those thugs are the least of our problems but problems none the less."

"I will be."
Jeffry said remembering well all the times he had told you to not underestimate sleepers, a bullet or a knife killed a mage just as easily as they did a sleeper and left you just as dead.
"I will back as soon as possible."

"We hear you," he said to Nico as she struggled to talk, fresh concern as he felt the soak of blood. He checked her head for a wound as he tried to get her in a position to wait with him that was not as bad as crammed into a bus shelter, swaddling her in the coat. He hated asking her to talk but if she passed out she might not wake up if there was head trauma. Then he made sure he could get his weapons or tools if something should try to come at them.

As you examine Nico bruising and places where the scalp have split, that off course mean little, if she had been hit hard enough to make blood vessels in her eye burst then her brain would have been knocked around pretty good in her skull. You do not find any large wounds on her head, but there is plenty of swelling, cuts and bruising and without medical equipment or using magick it was impossible to know how much internal damage there where.
"I...should have checked the potions...but they are so complex...I did not want to mess with them...only do the few processes I was asked to do I...should have checked..."
Nico muttered and it was clear she felt allot of guilt about it, but as she spoke it was clear she was getting weaker.

"You -are- important, very important...vitally important," he said, "You helped save my cabal mate and now you might save your whole Chantry, perhaps more...I believe that you saw something happen.

"You...believe me? Why? I am no one...I just make things...in my workshop..."
The artificer muttered weakly.
"I do not regret...making that call...it was the right thing to do...did she make it?"
The wounded mage asked.

Can you tell me anything else? Look, I found your ring. Here..." He knew she could not see it but put it in her hand a moment, his own closing over it to offer something, anything while they waited for his pater. "Just hang on a little longer."

"My sigil..."
Nico managed to smile though she regretted it and winced.
"It was...my Gauntlet to make it...but those...men in the ally...took it...they hurt me...for being a dual being, we could not...fight back...I did not have our tools."
The artificer said weakly her grammar beginning to shift as her consciousness vaned.
"I...do not know much more...only two months ago...Master D'Angelo came home...sick and tired but with no mark on her...I was up...I helped her to her room. She ordered us to not tell anyone and we thought she might...have been out...drinking though there was no smell..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:50 pm

"I...should have checked the potions...but they are so complex...I did not want to mess with them...only do the few processes I was asked to do I...should have checked..."
Nico muttered and it was clear she felt allot of guilt about it, but as she spoke it was clear she was getting weaker.

'You did not know, how would you? It was not your fault. None of this was your fault at all."

"You...believe me? Why? I am no one...I just make things...in my workshop..."
The artificer muttered weakly. "I do not regret...making that call...it was the right thing to do...did she make it?"

"Yes, I do. You are not no one...she made it. There was harm but she did and there is now hope, thanks to you Nico. You were brave. Thank you, I cannot thank you enough for that...please...listen to my voice, we're taking you to somewhere safe, just stay awake a little longer."

"My sigil..." Nico managed to smile though she regretted it and winced. "It was...my Gauntlet to make it...but those...men in the ally...took it...they hurt me...for being a dual being, we could not...fight back...I did not have our tools."

'I am so sorry they hurt you..." he said, trying to keep her warm and safe.

"I...do not know much more...only two months ago...Master D'Angelo came home...sick and tired but with no mark on her...I was up...I helped her to her room. She ordered us to not tell anyone and we thought she might...have been out...drinking though there was no smell..."

At first Adley was a bit confused at her use of pronouns then he realised referring to Nico as she was not entirely correct, us and we were probably more accurate. But she was getting close to passing out and he was worried that she would."I see, two months ago, and that is when you started helping with the three part potion, not long after?" He did as best he could to keep her talking, reaching into his pocket for his phone. He was unsure that she would survive being teleported, but equally he was not sure if she would make it back in time.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:06 pm

'You did not know, how would you? It was not your fault. None of this was your fault at all."

"I...should have known, my equipment broke down twice after I started the distillation, but I just thought it that is was old...but when I did an analysis of the potion after...I had seen Master D'Angelo, it was so entropic...so...entropic...I should have known...if I had only taken the time to analyze the potions before handing them off..."

"Yes, I do. You are not no one...she made it. There was harm but she did and there is now hope, thanks to you Nico. You were brave. Thank you, I cannot thank you enough for that...please...listen to my voice, we're taking you to somewhere safe, just stay awake a little longer."

"Good...it is god that she made it."
Nico said.
"I did not do much...if I helped I am glad. I will try to stay awake but...we are so tired."

'I am so sorry they hurt you..." he said, trying to keep her warm and safe.

"It is not...your fault and we are used to...others hating me. Especially in the autumn. Many thinks all rebis are traitors..."
It was very doubtful the two tugs had any idea what a rebis was, but Nico was beginning to mix things together and might believe she was back on the streets of Horizon where she grew up...where both of her parts grew up.
"Why is there only one...sun?"
Nico asks as she glanced up at the dawn.

At first Adley was a bit confused at her use of pronouns then he realised referring to Nico as she was not entirely correct, us and we were probably more accurate. But she was getting close to passing out and he was worried that she would."I see, two months ago, and that is when you started helping with the three part potion, not long after?"

"Yes...the Deacon asked my help...he takes his potions every twenty years and sine he is so busy he asked me to do some of the work...we where existed, such a potion is so complex. Yes it was just after that night when we found Master D'Angelo in such a state..."

He did as best he could to keep her talking, reaching into his pocket for his phone. He was unsure that she would survive being teleported, but equally he was not sure if she would make it back in time.

As you pick up your phone you see Jeffry swing in by the bus stop with the car, he must have sprinted back to the abandoned video store.
"How is she?"
He asked as he parked and opened the door to get out and help you get Nico into the back seat.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:15 pm

I'll tell Coawa to try to get some. it was worth a try.

I've heard a little of them. Don't worry, they never leave us completelly. he sid with a sad look. Technocratic fuckers... he just hoped it had nothing to do with his teacher.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:24 pm

"Good...it is god that she made it." Nico said. "I did not do much...if I helped I am glad. I will try to stay awake but...we are so tired."

"You did, if not for you it could have been so much worse...just a while longer, Nico."

"Why is there only one...sun?" Nico asks as she glanced up at the dawn.

He frowned. Normally he found sunrise to be a welcome thing, something that made him feel better even if things had been bad. But if Nico thought she was on Horizon, then she was starting to decline more rapidly. "We are not on Horizon, Nico. We are in Boston. Outside the chantry."

"Yes...the Deacon asked my help...he takes his potions every twenty years and sine he is so busy he asked me to do some of the work...we where existed, such a potion is so complex. Yes it was just after that night when we found Master D'Angelo in such a state..."

"Was there anything else you noticed? Perhaps when they were trying to harm Beatrice?"

As you pick up your phone you see Jeffry swing in by the bus stop with the car, he must have sprinted back to the abandoned video store. "How is she?" He asked as he parked and opened the door to get out and help you get Nico into the back seat.

He looked slightly relieved but they were no where near out of the woods. Carefully he helped pick her up and help her into the back seat. "She is fading fast, starting to become more confused. I do not know if she would survive being teleported by Narim or someone else with head wounds. You want me to drive while you check her over or vice versa?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Tane:

I'll tell Coawa to try to get some. it was worth a try.

"Coawa is your Rokea friend?"
Henrietta asked.

I've heard a little of them. Don't worry, they never leave us completelly. he sid with a sad look. Technocratic fuckers... he just hoped it had nothing to do with his teacher.

"They are magnificent beings...and yes you are right they never leave us completely."
The young woman said then she sigh and got a hard look in her eyes.
"I am however going to make as many damned Technocrats as I can pay for taking Aril from me!"
Henrietta said in a determined tone of voice.

Adley:

"You did, if not for you it could have been so much worse...just a while longer, Nico."

Nico nodded weakly she fought to stay awake.

He frowned. Normally he found sunrise to be a welcome thing, something that made him feel better even if things had been bad. But if Nico thought she was on Horizon, then she was starting to decline more rapidly. "We are not on Horizon, Nico. We are in Boston. Outside the chantry."

Well at least you now knew she could see at least some.
"Yes...Boston we have lived there for three years now..."
Nico muttered.
"I do not like it outside it is cold..."

"Was there anything else you noticed? Perhaps when they were trying to harm Beatrice?"

"No...nothing else, Master D'Angelo was as fanatical as ever...though one thing perhaps she seamed stressed...we...perhaps we am just reading to much into it."

He looked slightly relieved but they were no where near out of the woods. Carefully he helped pick her up and help her into the back seat. "She is fading fast, starting to become more confused. I do not know if she would survive being teleported by Narim or someone else with head wounds. You want me to drive while you check her over or vice versa?"

Jeffry helped you get the wounded mage into the car he looked quite concerned.
"Drive I will look after her but go into that garage there, it looks abandoned, I am taking us through the Umbra that is faster, but not as much of a shock on the system as teleporting if one is not used to it."
Your mentor said and pointed to another decrepit building, there seamed to be allot of them around here. Then he sat down in the back of the car and took over for you in trying to keep Nico awake.
"I hear you are working on armored glass."
The old mage said hoping to get the Verditius to talk about her work to keep her alert.
"Y...yes but the...enchantment only lasts for a few minutes so far."
Nico muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Adley nodded, getting into the driver's side and headig towards the building. He was worried too, both for Nico and his pater who was about to work some hard magick again but what else could they do? They had to get her home...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:00 pm

Jeffry begun to chant in Latin.
"Dividimus velantur rem divinam et transire permittas!"
As you drive into the abandoned garage, a dank place filled with graffiti on the walls and sighs that someone might be living in the wast, empty building, you felt a sudden cold come over you, as if you where passing through the surface of a cold lake and then around you the garage suddenly looked like something from a horror movie, it was filled with dark shadows, and eyes looked out at you from deep cracks in the wall. The pen umbral representation of the building but it did not stop there the car went deeper and then suddenly you where on a dirt road, strange tower like structures in the distance, a pale sun hanging on a dark gray sky, there where a city around you but the houses where different, strange and some of them had forms you just could not fathom. It was as if you had driven into a surrealistic painting.

Jeffry grunted as the Paradox from bringing the car into the Umbra hit him then he muttered.
"Drive, follow what reminds you of Steelhaven, distance and directions mean nothing here, however associations and correspondences do."
The old mage said and he sounded like if he was on the absolute last of his strength. Around you there are shapes you realize, spirits that you see clear as day, and "Poodle" was right, they where wandering and restless, in a way it reminds you of nature documentaries where you see animals leaving an area before a earthquake, and there was so many of them, elementals, nobles, the spiritual representations of places, and they where on the move as if they knew something bad was coming.
"Oh my."
Jeffry muttered as he glanced out the window.
"The spirits are restless indeed."
He said but there was no time to investigate further and he continued to try to keep Nico awake while you drove through the strange, alien landscape.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:25 am

The paradox would be bad enough if no one saw them and it wasn't as if his pater needed any more of that anyway, it was bad enough what he must already have accrued. Again, what else could they do, Nico was very bad off. As the Umbral representation of the building became apparent to him, he shivered at the sudden feeling of glassy water and then there was a road below them...

...it was chaos, there were spirits everywhere of all descriptions and ranks, striking out at random as if they were rabbits in front of an impending forest fire. "It's like they know...that something bad is coming soon." This was far worse than what he'd imagined He could not imagine Boston bereft of its normal host of spirits...it seemed another kind of wrong and did not bode well at all. Then he was busy trying to navigate by association and correspondences alone, of all those subtle and obvious ways he thought of Steelhaven Chantry it was his home, his castle (even if it was far smaller than the seemingly impenetrable fortress of Lux Iternis), a safe haven for his friends and family from war. A place that he had to protect, get Nico and his pater home to so they could be healed and rest. It was never far from his heart or mind...in this place where distance did not matter, he tried to keep that in mind as he steered them home through the cacophony.

// I'm wondering (if I missed it if you said) when Colin's message would have gone through - he'd probs been too busy to check it and now they're in the Umbra but he'll check it when he's able/things have calmed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:23 am

"They know."
Jeffry muttered and this was bad for so many reasons, one of them being that off course Boston would not do well without it's spirits, secondly it is gave a shocking statement as to just how bad things would get if they did not manage to stop tomorrow's ritual.
"Hopefully if we succeed in our task then they will be back, an if we do not, then hopefully they will at least be safe."
The old mage said glumly.

You find as as you think of Steelhaven you find things in the landscape to remind you of it. A castle behind a turn, the grass around the other being the same color as the kitchen walls, a feeling of warmth and safety, it was a different way to navigate by but it seams the more you tried the more correspondences and symbols you saw. Finally after only a few minutes you get to a cave, a plain, gray gave with no features beyond it's rough walls.
"Stop here."
Your mentor instructed. Then he begun to chant again, and slowly you passed back into the penumbra and you see a spiritual representation of the garage, there was light and  hope here, though along the walls stood buckets of paint and other tools representing that the garage always needed something done. You seam to stand in one of the parking lots and even the other cars looked different here, plants grew on Amadeus's hybrid, the station wagon looked like it must have done brand new representing how much time and care was put into it. Everywhere there where representation of the various car's owners.

Your mentor continued chanting.
"Dividimus velantur saecula redire possumus carnem et effigiem!"
Slowly the penumbra faded and again you felt yourself passing through the surface of a still, cold lake and then there where in Steelhaven's garage. The chantry was protected much like a sanctum so there would be less chance of Paradox here still at least getting you into the Umbra had taken it's toll on your mentor.
"We need Amadeus here now...she is unconscious..."
Your mentor instructed as he begun to gently lift Nico from the car. The whole ride through the Umbra had taken five minutes when the drive would have taken twenty, so you had saved time, but would it be enough.
"Please go and find him and bring him here, I am not sure I can keep her alive for much longer."
Your mentor said as he put the rebis down on the floor and muttered a few words in Latin and his fingers danced as he made the air under her head a little denser so it made a soft pillow for her.
"Go."

(OOC: I do think I might have forgot to say when. I was thinking it would probably be around now anyway since he was a bit before Adley in time, so let us say Adley's phone pling with the message as he is going to get a healer. Correction the first text message will arrive then the second one, the one he send asking where Adley is when he find that Jeffry is not in his office will arrive in one hours. I am sorry for any misunderstandings.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:01 am

When instructed to stop he did so, watching as the cave became the garage's representation and then the garage as he generally knew it. He was out of the car as soon and running as his mentor told him to fetch Amadeus, hoping both of the magii would soon get rest and that Nico would make it, that they had been fast enough...rushing into the chantry and taking the stairs two at a time, for now ignoring the blip of his message going off in favor of knocking on Beatrice's door, where he might expect the Verbena to be barring anything standing between him and that goal.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:33 am

Some of the chantry members you meet along the way give you some off glances as you sprint by them but no one talk to you or get in your way, they probably assume there is a reason for it. The hallways are pretty crowded through since many are on their way down to the common room for breakfast, but then with around thirty mages, some guests and right now ten Hedge Wizards there a limit to how crowded the place could get so you got to Beatrice's room quickly.

Amadeus opens the door and glance at you, blood on your hands and he sigh.
"Someone is hurt again?"
He asked in a gruff tone of voice. From inside of Beatrice's room you heart the soft clicking sounds of a keyboard that indicated that Cita was there doing her check ups on the young Verbena.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:50 am

"It's Nico," he said, frowning at him. "In the garage, come, if Cita's with Beatrice I'll tell you on the way...She's been badly assaulted - head wounds, broken ribs and jaw...it's very bad and she just went unconscious....don't know how long she has left..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next