Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

5 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:45 am

Adley:

"Forgive me, that is not the most clear way to describe the amount of time passing. I find it difficult to impart that concept to spirits like yourself, as you exist in spiritual perfection and in the eternal now, whereas I am embodied. But such talk is likely to confuse, so let us continue our current discussion."

"Yes you are corporal, it is hard to understand, you...change, that is incomprehensible to us."
Allassor said as he looked at Adley.
"Very odd indeed, yes let us continue friend of the one who call himself Joakim."

Adley smiled. "You both were of immense help. We could not have succeeded in rescuing the others without you both. I am very grateful for your additional assistance helping my friend's light heal. Perhaps you will see him, next time we are together."

"We completed our task and prevented destruction we are pleased."
Allassor said.
"Yes your friend is a good man, that which we can not touch inside of him are like us, unchanging...though not all of it, there are a million little stars in him, it is beautiful."
The spirit said and nodded.

"I would like to strike an accord between us so that the next time I call to you, you will come to assist the team I will be a part of with a task. I don't know the exact duties yet but they are likely to be similar to what you experienced before when we worked together. We need to rescue someone...or, at least remove them from the place they are being kept by our enemies.

"We can rescue someone to prevent harm being done, prevent destruction."
Allassor said.
"You treat us with respect we like working with you if the cause is just."
His brother added.

These enemies wish to use that person to do something harmful and we need to prevent it from happening," he explained and waited for the to ask any questions or clarifications.

"So we help you prevent this person from being used for destruction?"
Alassor asked.
"That is a task agreeable to us."
His brother continued.

"I will show you what I have brought," he said, taking out the marble for them to inspect.

Both of the Umbroods came over to you to look at the marble pieces and they seamed quite pleased.
"We approve, this is good payment."
Allassor said.
"We will do the task you request carrier of the beacon within the one we can not touch for this payment."
His brother chimed in, and the two spirits seamed happy, if such beings could know an emotion like that.

Devon:

Hildeguard nodded.
"The prisoner is bound, you will need to check his bindings regularly and make sure he do not come loose, and also that they do not cut of blood flow, ask him if he wants food or water, and if he refuse make sure he have something anyway in a few hours, ignore his prattle and insults, and just make sure he stay alive and that he is treated well, we are not going to sink to their level."
The Chorister instructed.
"Thank you Mr Miles, I really have wanted to go and check on my young apprentice."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Adley Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:19 am

"We completed our task and prevented destruction we are pleased." Allassor said. "Yes your friend is a good man, that which we can not touch inside of him are like us, unchanging...though not all of it, there are a million little stars in him, it is beautiful." The spirit said and nodded.

Adley tilted his head a little, a curious expression on his face. "A million little stars? That is an interesting way to describe it...I am not sure I understand."

"So we help you prevent this person from being used for destruction?" Alassor asked. "That is a task agreeable to us."

"And assist keeping the party safe, yes. There will be people that will try to stop us from taking this person who will try to do us harm and perhaps malignant or opposing spirits or animals. There also may be other obstacles to avert to complete our task."

"We approve, this is good payment." Allassor said. "We will do the task you request carrier of the beacon within the one we can not touch for this payment."

"That is good. I thank you both. The next time I call you will be to work on this task together. I have heard that you like to have the material buried as part of your payment, is that what you wish to happen to this marble after our task is completed? And if so, is there a specific place you wish it to go or should I ask my friend Joakim?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:38 am

Devon:

Hildeguard nodded.
"The prisoner is bound, you will need to check his bindings regularly and make sure he do not come loose, and also that they do not cut of blood flow, ask him if he wants food or water, and if he refuse make sure he have something anyway in a few hours, ignore his prattle and insults, and just make sure he stay alive and that he is treated well, we are not going to sink to their level."
The Chorister instructed.
"Thank you Mr Miles, I really have wanted to go and check on my young apprentice."[/quote]

Devon watches the choristor go, then decides to go in and check the bindings.... after all if he is to assume responsibility then he has to start by making sure that his charge is secure.... He knocks on the door and proceeds into the room...

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:56 am

Adley:

Adley tilted his head a little, a curious expression on his face. "A million little stars? That is an interesting way to describe it...I am not sure I understand."

"Explaining is hard, inside you there is something we can not touch, a roaring flame, both beautiful and so alien to us...inside of your friend though there is many, they are splintered and scarred like the visage of the man that carry them, and in the center sit a shard of mirror with the reflection of a weeping women, she is beautiful, but so sad, and around her are a million star, shards and dust, pieces of the lost."
Allassor said.
"Beautiful, but so sad...so shattered...not what it once was. It is a galaxy of pain, and hope."

"And assist keeping the party safe, yes. There will be people that will try to stop us from taking this person who will try to do us harm and perhaps malignant or opposing spirits or animals. There also may be other obstacles to avert to complete our task."

"We are protectors and preservers, we will complete our tasks.
Innanon declared.
"We can complete the tasks you tell us about."

"That is good. I thank you both. The next time I call you will be to work on this task together. I have heard that you like to have the material buried as part of your payment, is that what you wish to happen to this marble after our task is completed? And if so, is there a specific place you wish it to go or should I ask my friend Joakim?"

"Earth is earth, burying the marble in earth is fine."
Allassor said.
"Yes call us when you need us and we shall complete our tasks, we shall protect you and your group and get the one that needs to be preserved back to you, we will preserve and protect that is what we do, it is what we are."

Devon:

Devon watches the choristor go, then decides to go in and check the bindings.... after all if he is to assume responsibility then he has to start by making sure that his charge is secure.... He knocks on the door and proceeds into the room...

Hildegard give you a polite nod and then leaves, you hear the soft clicking of her heels on the stone floor as she walks towards the stairs.

You open the door and see a man tied down to a bed, he was of Latino heritage, handsome but rough looking with dark eyes and half length curly dark hair, his clothes where dirty and he fixated you with eyes filled with hate...and badly hidden fear.
"Well lookie here another cocksucker, I hate to say the old whore where better looking, a little ripe but I would still love to tap that."
The man spit at you.
"So what do you want?"
He growled. His bounds there tight, but not enough to hurt him.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:27 am

(OOC: We are again at 30 pages and it is about time with a new thread. Here is a short summary of what have been going on in this one, if I have forgotten anything important then please let me know.

Colin and Adley had finished their talk with Tyler and Tian and spent some time discussing what to do next as well as discussing the information they had been given. Joakim came back after Tian's revelations about Lisa's plans to use him or someone like him to be the host of a Aswadim made him uneasy enough to leave. Joakim tell the gathered mages that he had been a vampire, not for long, only for a few days before a powerful witch ally had returned him to life, the vampire who had Embraced him had cost him his Avatar though and he had learned hedge wizardry to get revenge on Etrius, a Tremere he had once seen as a friend who was the one who had Embraced him.

Colin learns a bit about how sensitive vampires are to fire when he use his primal flames and that scares Isabella up the walls, Kristina do manage to calm the vampire though and the young Tremere only seamed embarrassed by her reaction.

Colin talk about his plan to one day form his own House or Orphan group that can act as mediators and negotiators between other groups of mages. What to do about the Labyrinths, how to stop Lisa and Abigail, how to free Carmon and get the papers from Tian as well as how to contact Steelhaven safely are discussed in some detail. What Lisa might have been doing with widderslaintes in her city are also addressed and so are concerns about Joakim and his apprentice's safety. The importance of getting a hold of Martha to use her to apply pressure to Abigail as well as the difficulty of doing so from Chicago where also addressed at the meeting.

A plan to visit and rescue Tian's family before the Nephandi can get to them are formed, as well as Colin asking about ways to get through Abigail's Labyrinth's Aegis and he and Chief Joakim coming up with the idea of asking the Deaconess of the outcast Chantry Flamingo's help as the Adept had been kidnapped by the Union and converted into a Hit-Mark but managed to regain her senses and escaped back, though she was not accepted with open arms. Colin decides to go and negotiate with the Deaconess Daisy Darnell for her aid before he go to get Tian's family. Colin get the name and number of the werewolf that Kristina use for her stones.

Adley go to communicate with his Mentor. First he get an enchanted candle from Joakim's apprentice Derrick, a candle that show with movement of the flame if anyone was listening in. He then speaks with Jeffry and give a report, Jeffry himself could tell his apprentice that a team to get Martha out of the mental hospital was being put together, he could also tell him that many Avatar splinters from five corrupted souls had been found in Mattapan. The most sensitive parts of his rapport Adley send with Poodle, after he negotiate with Morningstar's grumpy, Onix like, earth elemental guardian spirit to let the little imp in. Adley also speaks with Hans Harris about how to get the papers Tian was sending and the two eventually settle on teleporting them out of a PO box to be the best option.

Colin get a Hollow One named Mark Jennings to drive him to Flamingo, there he get more or less well met by the odd collection of mages there, he do manage to talk the Deaconess Daisy into helping their cause though ad she promise to take some of her people and go to Morningstar to be ready. Colin also promise to talk with Master Steelhaven about one of Daisy's Chantrymates who was badly traumatized by having been put in a pocket realm alone as a punishment by the Traditions for many years. Daisy also give Colin 15 of her Primium bullets which Colin keeps a few of and give the rest to Joakim.

Colin and Mark go on to get Tamara and little Egypt, Tian's family, the Nephandi are already there though and Colin is forced to shoot a young Nephandus girl, something that create quite a uproar and he just barely get Tamara and Eden out before the police comes. Colin do not know what happened to the Nephandus that was with the girl he shot, but he later learns from Jodelle that he is a Sons of Ether and the girl is the twelve year old that Tian wanted him to be kind to if she was captured. Colin think that he have killed the young Fallen girl but later learns that the Etherite healed her partially and that she is now in a hospital.

On the way back to Morningstar Colin tries to tell Tamara about mage society. Little Egypt is rather talented and sees some spirits that appear to be following the car, Colin casts a rote though that do seam to shake the Umbroods. Tamara is rather shocked but slowly she accept the reality of magick, especially after the group get back to Morningstar and Colin give Derrick the last dram of Tass that he was given by the chess piece Umbroods to bribe a Umbrood to show itself physically for it. Colin have a bit of a chat with Shimmer the spirit of shimmering air over cook fires and then see Tamara and her daughter to an apartment and after some refreshments from Miri bid them goodnight.

Colin and Adley meet back up in Joakim's office and there call Tyler, she have spoken with her childer and do not need for them to be protected by the mages but she have asked for her grandchilde Karl to be protected and the Cabal discuss this with Joakim. They also decide not to have Tyler with them when getting Carmon out of the Prince's villa since they do not want her to get executed by her own kind before she can help them against the Nephandi. Tyler can tell them that she have talked Khalid into helping them and he will start a political incident to keep the Prince busy while they get Carmon out. They have also found out that the Nephandi want to drain Carmon of his Tass and more or less turn him into a battery so they have to get him out. Alex Horton have found that the Nephandi girl Colin shot have survived and now the group have to get her before the Nephandi reclaim her or the Union get her so she will not become a problem again in the future and for the information she might be able to get them, the fact that she had a bullet in her that Colin do not want the police to get their hands on are also a problem. Adley discuss with the Chief what to do about Carmon once they get him and both agree that perhaps the safest option is to keep him staked until the Nephandi have been dealt with as he might rush of and get himself captured again. Oh and Tyler also promises to make building skematics of what she remember of the Prince's villa's layout, which is mostly the basement.

Adley go go to discuss with Kristina about getting what he needs to secure Karl. After he have spoken with Colin and the Chief again he go to speak with the Brothers while Colin leave with Adjan and Hans's apprentice Joe to get the Nephandi girl.

Tane follow Lily home during the Friday storyline and then go back to Steelhaven with Henrietta where he go to visit Beatrice, he talks the young Verbena into letting herself be sedated so she can get some sleep, he also promises to cook the fish he gifted her with when he came to her dinner party as she had been concerned about letting his gift go to waste. In the Saturday storyline Tane and Henrietta go to Mattapan, Tane is horrified at the poverty and suffering there. The group that also include Coawa get to the parking lot that the Riverside Deaconess got hurt at and there find two Nephandi who is also there to collect the Avatar splinters, a fight breaks out. Henrietta and Coawa go after one of the Nephandi, he manage to badly hurt Coawa but together the two of them take him down. The other Nephandus fight wight Tane and after trading some blows Tane nearly cuts his hand in two and then knocks him out and tie him up. Henrietta calls the Chantry for help though as now they have a body, a wounded wereshark and a bloody prisoner to deal with. Tane stays behind to deal with the splinters which turn out to be a pretty big job.

Our new character Devon arrives, he get settled in at Steelhaven and then gets asked by Jeffry to go and tell the mechanic at Riverside that he are needed at Stelhaven. The Mechanic is a Sons of Ether named Lars Bridge. Darrian go with Devon for his task. Once the three of them are on their way back to Steelhaven they see a bit of a commotion in the street and find a strange, wounded man that they rescue, this man look like an fantasy elf and is cold as ice, he says he have been attacked and barely escaped and that his name is Amable Lapointe, what is disturbing though is that the man seam to be rather dead though he is moving and talking, he do however not appear to be a threat or aggressive to the three mages. Darrian's dog do not seam to like him though. The strange man refuse to give up much information about himself and Devon and the rest turn him loose. Back at the Chantry Devon are given the task of guarding Diego.

Everyone get 2 exp for this thread. Good gaming everyone.

I am sorry for doing this summary a bit rushed but me and my mother is going out the door to go camping. I will try to get some posts in with my phone. I will be back in two or three days in either case.

Here is the link to the new thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t88-a-rescue-a-capture-and-bad-choices#9803 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:11 pm

Devon:

Hildegard give you a polite nod and then leaves, you hear the soft clicking of her heels on the stone floor as she walks towards the stairs.

You open the door and see a man tied down to a bed, he was of Latino heritage, handsome but rough looking with dark eyes and half length curly dark hair, his clothes where dirty and he fixated you with eyes filled with hate...and badly hidden fear.
"Well lookie here another cocksucker, I hate to say the old whore where better looking, a little ripe but I would still love to tap that."
The man spit at you.
"So what do you want?"
He growled. His bounds there tight, but not enough to hurt him.[/quote]

devon smiles" so you have read how to win friends and influence people !" " To be honest nothing, merely checking that you are not in any danger . Need any food...? "

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:41 pm

"So you are here to make sure I don't expire before I have my magick ripped out om me eh? Well you better hope they do it right or I will return and rape your own Avatar until it can't hold its Quint no more. Get the fuck out of here and leave me be!"
The Nephandus growled at you.

(Note we have a new thread)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31