Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

5 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:45 pm

The vampire did not move as you went through his pockets and wrote up his a dress, he did not twitch anymore now he just lay there limp. Cara seamed a bit more at ease once the poor creature's mangled head and dried sponge turned to dust brain bits had been covered up.
"Thank you."
She mouthed though off course no sound came, through whatever or not the thank was for noticing the creature that had made a move to take her down, or for covering the gory display or both was hard to say.

(OOC: Very well I will make a note of that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:19 pm

I thought the sittuation was less desperate... let me make a call and i'll be back. He said, going out for a moment. If sneaking around they needed, maybe strawberry could help him. As alessa had stated, wererats were skilled spies
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:01 pm

"No the situation is pretty desperate, off course I do not know if the Nephandi will be able to pull off their mad scheme, but they sure as hell think they can do it, and if they get it their way...we are all in trouble."
Jeffry said grimly.
"Very well, the team will be leaving relatively soon though, we can not afford to delay to long."
He said in a stern tone of voice before you left his office.

Where do you go once you leave the Security Chief's office?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:42 am

"What was that?" She muttered.

"A scream from my analysis female, the outburst being in shock or pain Miss Willis." Daisy informed the young Hermetic.

"What did you do Sodalis?" Cara asked you sounding a bit surprised. "Did you hit one of those that are coming for us?"

"I used a banishing against malignant spirits," he said, confused. "Why would that have affected anyone...unless the spirit is tied to her?"

"A static man on the floor, with wood in his body, we like trees, they grow out of the earth, but wood are not usually inside human bodies, that can be harmful unless it is very little as human are very soft, we have touched one when manifested, it is most peculiar." Allassor said. "I will place the stone, my brother will come to your aid carrier of the beacon inside, he will perverse you."

'Thank you' he acknowledged.

You quickly got messages of confirmation from both Kristina and Master Harris. Kristina just sent. "I will be ready." The Virtual Adept Master sent. "I will transport the vampire to the van on your mark, but will you and the rest be ok or do you need a pick up as well?"

He typed back, 'Maybe yes there is a fight about to go down here can you get a hold of us in case of emergency?'

"I am inside the stone rooms and I see the man with wood in him on the ground, he is very still and do not move. There is another creature that is very static here, but he is moving around, he do not see me, I have put the stone in the strange woven fibers of plants that physical beings wrap around them since they are so soft that they might fall apart otherwise on the man on the floor."

'Good work.' he told the elemental and then hit the message to Mr Harris and Kris.

"Your flesh will taste like sweet vine," It said then you felt your Avatar getting annoyed and uneasy and you realized the spirit was staring straight at it, not the soft of sensing there where some spiritual part of you that the Brothers seamed to be able to do, but straight at it hungrily. "A flame...a flame to consume...how delicious..."
"This is most strange...in this now there are another one that we can not touch here, but we have never seen one not inside a human we are such that they can see us." Allassor suddenly said and he felt, surprised and confused. "Most confusing...this one is not beautiful, it is destruction, it will preserve nothing, it's presence is not appreciated."

"What in hell? That damn spirit is back...that's /not/ normal," he said aloud, sounding surprised and irritated, like a person who knew the made a solid play but was beat out by a cheat he was not aware existed. Then as he heard Allassor's distressed comments and he felt the same way - it's presence was not appreciated, not by him or his avatar but it also was disturbing news. 'It is not an Abyss-demon attached to that which cannot be touched or an spirit-from-outside-beforetime and place? he asked the elemental, confused. He could feel his avatar's annoyance and knew they had to do something about it but if it wasn't a demon or a spirit, that left a few improbabilities - that it was a disembodied Fallen avatar or its companion. Whatever it was, that banishing had done -something-...for a moment.

"Wait, there were six, now there's four or five?" He squinted through his monocles, trying to spot any magically infused individuals moving up on the other side of Daisy.

His brows drew together - he was sure there had been six individuals in Kris's message but he was trying to suss out the problem of the whispering, malignant 'spirit' before it got a chance to pull some of its nasty bullshit on them.

Colin gave one last push of will and released the blazing portcullis with a grimace, "Daisy, invisible guy next to you, eight o'clock sharp and advancing on miss Willis! Looks like a vampire."

Thankfully, Colin took the vampire out before he could even get a chance to notice he was there - it happened so fast. He saw Colin aim his gun at something he could not see and took a protective stance near Cara. There was no sound but disturbingly a body appeared, head exploded. He searched for anyone else trying to sneak by them. Adley frowned at Colin as he wrote something down on a paper and seemed to want to leave it with the dispatched vampire. He waved his arm for him to stop - he did not want to leave anything for them to be tracked by later in the event they had to leave pronto.

Last edited by s7trif3 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *fixes coding*)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:59 am

"I used a banishing against malignant spirits," he said, confused. "Why would that have affected anyone...unless the spirit is tied to her?"

"It should not have an effect on anyone Sodalis, unless as you said they are tied to the spirit in question or they where using some ritual to summon it that then backfired in some way, it is strange though."
Cara said and Daisy nodded.
"Indeed Miss Willis most peculiar."
The cyborg muttered.

He typed back, 'Maybe yes there is a fight about to go down here can you get a hold of us in case of emergency?'

You got a reply back from Master Harris.
"I can get a hold of most of you. Deacoess Darnell will be difficult though, the rest of you through should not be a problem."

'Good work.' he told the elemental and then hit the message to Mr Harris and Kris.

"I am retrieving the vampire and sending him to the van now."
You got as a reply from Master Harris then shortly after you got a reply from Kristina it said simply.
"It worked, I got him, get out of there if you can."

"What in hell? That damn spirit is back...that's /not/ normal," he said aloud, sounding surprised and irritated, like a person who knew the made a solid play but was beat out by a cheat he was not aware existed.

"What...they are not supposed to do that, it is not how it works."
Cara protested.
"How the blazes do we get rid of it then?"

'It is not an Abyss-demon attached to that which cannot be touched or an spirit-from-outside-beforetime and place? he asked the elemental, confused.

"It is that which we can not touch, there are five of those we can not touch in this room, one in each of the humans who are more and the fifth one."
The earth elemental said.
"They are like us, but not like us."
He added.

The oppressive sensations grew as that presence continued glaring at you and your Avatar and you felt that it very much wanted to attack but was holding back, your Avatar was strong and it was not the type to suffer an assault lightly.
"Ah delicious indeed..."
It muttered but it sounded frustrated it was like a wolf looking at a stag, it wanted it, but at the same time it respected those hooves, eventually though it lost patience and made a move at you, trying to get at your soul, very much like that Island creature had done earlier in the day, it did not get at your Avatar yet though but it was clear it was on the same plane now and it could not just see that most innermost part of you, it could touch it as well. Your noble fire Angel was beside herself with rage at this intrusion and she was shouting in your head as the entity started rummaging in your soul like an unwelcome guest going through your fridge looking for the goodies.

He searched for anyone else trying to sneak by them.

You can not feel or see anyone else trying to get into the silent room. Not yet, but then suddenly Daisy snapped to attention and started opening fire down the north corridor, but it was not the five people Kristina had warned about coming at you but rather a swarm of rats, surly there where thousands of them, as if every single rat in this part of the sewers had decided to attack you and your group. It was odd to see the Deaconess fire her turrets, you see the blasts and see the rodents explode from Colin's primal fire or her bullets, but there just was no sound, it made the whole scene feel less real, as if it was something imagined in a bad dream. Some of the rats did get past the flames and the bullets though and swarmed into the corridor you where in, trying to climb up your legs, bite at your toes and generally cause a nuisance. Cara cried out silently as a rather large and nasty looking brown rodent bit at her leg, through the tough rubber boots she was wearing protected her. The narrow room was quickly turning into chaos though at least Colin's rote and Daisy's bullets kept most of the rats from reaching you.

(OOC: Here have some rats. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 am

I call home. To Strawberry
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:27 am

You get Alessa on the line, you her the tap, tap, tap of her fingers on the keyboard of her computer as she answer the phone.
"Yes Tane, what can I do for you?"
She asked and you hear a chittering rodent having a snack in the background, probably Strawberry.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:54 am

Colin quickly smoothed the vampire's jacket and gave Cara a nod as he rose again, glancing at the others. He caught Adley's gesture and sighed, guessing at the cause of his protesting gesture, and fished out the note again as the rats started appearing. Eyes widening for a moment, he gave Cara an apologetic look and grabbed her by the waist, quickly hoisting her to the ladder's first rung.

((OOC: That would be a Strength+Athletics, I believe? 6,6,9 to haul her the few steps over to the ladder so she gets clear of the rats. Wouldn't want them to gnaw at her imprints... and we'll all need our shots after this one, except the Deaconess, of course. Where's the flamethrower when you need one? Oh, right, Adley's House... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:22 am

Cara would have made a bit of a yelp as you grabbed her, though she did not fight or protest you get her as far up the ladder you can and she grab hold and climbs a few more steps though she stops and give the rest of you a worried look she did not like the idea of climbing to safety herself and leaving the rest of you in danger.

While you got the young Criamon out of harm's way two rather large brown rats have climbed up your boots and one of them plant his sharp teeth in your leg right over the edge of your boots and his buddy was not far behind, the teeth where to sharp for one nab to hurt much but who knew what diseases these sewer rats where carrying and while one nibble where not a danger if they swarmed you that would be another issue and while your primal flame and the Deaconess where trying to pick off as many of the rodents as she could, it was probably not a bad thing that there where no sound right now or the constant noise of her arm torrent would be quite loud, one of the rats where climbing up her lace robes but she was to busy shooting to do anything about it not that it could hurt her much.

((Tetanus shots for everyone. Razz Well Adley have become a Disciple of Forces so once he deal with the critter trying to snack on his Avatar he can embrace the stereotype of his House if he so choose. Smile Also come to think of it there have been allot of things trying to eat Adley's soul in this game hum...at least all Colin have to deal with is nibbling rats on his legs.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:40 am

You got a reply back from Master Harris. "I can get a hold of most of you. Deacoess Darnell will be difficult though, the rest of you through should not be a problem."

'Will give her other stone and try to make it back to the car. If you get another message grab us.' He rifled through his pocket to get said stone for Daisy.

"I am retrieving the vampire and sending him to the van now." You got as a reply from Master Harris then shortly after you got a reply from Kristina it said simply. "It worked, I got him, get out of there if you can."

"Done, everyone out," he said. To the elemental in the basement, he instructed, 'try to stop the remaining vampire from leaving that room and then join us so we can leave this place.'

"What...they are not supposed to do that, it is not how it works." Cara protested. "How the blazes do we get rid of it then?"
"It is that which we can not touch, there are five of those we can not touch in this room, one in each of the humans who are more and the fifth one." The earth elemental said. "They are like us, but not like us." He added.

'Help the others here get out of this place. Protect them and keep a way open so we can get out,' he instructed to the elemental.

To the others,"It's her avatar, or a companion to it, disembodied..." How the hell...but it was the only thing that made sense: if it was Matty's avatar or one linked to it, that's why she'd screamed and why she seemed 'off' to Kristina, why Kris had not been able to get a grip on it as she should have. There wasn't much time to ruminate. The intuition felt right. But the banishing had done -something-...so that meant he could affect it.

The oppressive sensations grew as that presence continued glaring at you and your Avatar and you felt that it very much wanted to attack but was holding back, your Avatar was strong and it was not the type to suffer an assault lightly...eventually though it lost patience and made a move at you, trying to get at your soul, very much like that Island creature had done earlier in the day, it did not get at your Avatar yet though but it was clear it was on the same plane now and it could not just see that most innermost part of you, it could touch it as well. Your noble fire Angel was beside herself with rage at this intrusion and she was shouting in your head as the entity started rummaging in your soul like an unwelcome guest going through your fridge looking for the goodies.

"It's trying to -attack- me," he managed. Adley had /enough/ -no...way too fucking much...of things that tried to destroy and harm avatars, especially his /own/. His knife seeming to appear into his hand on instinct as he felt the thing try to paw at his soul. A seething, boiling fury started to form from the depths of the entire week. It was one part his own and one part that of his equally aggravated avatar. He directed that into his Will to kick the trespasser out metaphysically, with its hands to itself and staring at a sign that said No Admittance to his temple. He drew some of the tass into his system and began to push spiritually,trying to shore up the ward he'd created earlier. His voice a stampede calling the four archangels of the watchtowers again but this time he added the call from the tablet of union for more focus on the spiritual vibrations, affirming that the other avatar did not have permission, nor rights, nor grounds for attacking him or anyone else...

The wave of rats was almost secondary to the avatar fight - he knew it happened, he could see them and feel them but he was /busy/...trying to keep his avatar safe, trying to get everyone out of there and withdraw....

// oh boy -rats- just what the party never wanted~! And ironic since the exterminator caught a mouse at work today. The flamethrower is standing over there *points at Adley* but he's kinda busy being with the peeping-Tom with bad snack habits, which I assume rather takes up his attention.

// As for what he's trying to do, essentially he knows the banishment worked to a degree. He's trying to chuck it out of his spiritual space and off his back with as much severity as he can muster, infusing the spirit ward he had made before in a more refined spiritual vibration, which I assume would be spirit and prime. He'll use a WP and 2 Quint.

S2P2: 5,9,8 +1 WP

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:20 am

'Will give her other stone and try to make it back to the car. If you get another message grab us.' He rifled through his pocket to get said stone for Daisy.

You get a reply back that simply said.
"Understood I will do what I can."

"Done, everyone out," he said. To the elemental in the basement, he instructed, 'try to stop the remaining vampire from leaving that room and then join us so we can leave this place.'

"I will do so."
You hear from the marble knight, his presence strong and grounding in the rather tense situation.
Daisy nodded at that, you could not hear her words but she nodded in acknowledgement and so did Cara.

'Help the others here get out of this place. Protect them and keep a way open so we can get out,' he instructed to the elemental.

"I will do so. I will protect the others until we all leave."
Innanon said.
"I will preserve them.
He promised.

To the others,"It's her avatar, or a companion to it, disembodied..." How the hell...but it was the only thing that made sense: if it was Matty's avatar or one linked to it, that's why she'd screamed and why she seemed 'off' to Kristina, why Kris had not been able to get a grip on it as she should have. There wasn't much time to ruminate. The intuition felt right. But the banishing had done -something-...so that meant he could affect it.

"But...they are not supposed to be able to act on their own when incarnated."
Cara said sounding a bit confused.
"Then again mine is slowly manifesting on my skin so...who am I to say what is and is not possible and I have heard of Avatars that can manifest...but if it is an Avatar what do we do about it, such a being...I doubt any of us here is powerful enough to hurt it."
The young Criamon said sounding half fascinated half afraid. You could not hear her words though only see them mouthed as she spoke more or less to herself as she heard your guess as to what was attacking.

"It's trying to -attack- me," he managed. Adley had /enough/ -no...way too fucking much...of things that tried to destroy and harm avatars, especially his /own/. His knife seeming to appear into his hand on instinct as he felt the thing try to paw at his soul. A seething, boiling fury started to form from the depths of the entire week. It was one part his own and one part that of his equally aggravated avatar. He directed that into his Will to kick the trespasser out metaphysically, with its hands to itself and staring at a sign that said No Admittance to his temple. He drew some of the tass into his system and began to push spiritually,trying to shore up the ward he'd created earlier. His voice a stampede calling the four archangels of the watchtowers again but this time he added the call from the tablet of union for more focus on the spiritual vibrations, affirming that the other avatar did not have permission, nor rights, nor grounds for attacking him or anyone else...

The entity pawing at your soul stopped as you begun to focus on pressing him out. In a way you got the exact same feeling from him as the young man you had caught trying to sneak into the girl's wardrobes at the University a few weeks ago, you where just delivering some papers and passed by the guy and from Jonas Ellis on his way into a side door that would get him to the girl's showers, that exact look of indignation and the oh shit feeling of having been caught red handed was the same that you got from the Avatar attacking you, he was pissed and he said some things in Enochian you could not quite translate but which definitively was not pleasant...the creature, if such a being could be said to be a creature was pushed out though, pushed out of the core of your being and while it was still hovering near you it did not seam to be able to get back in, not right away at least.

As you struggle with what might be Matty's soul you notice that as Colin moves to get Cara to the ladder, the foul things moves as well keeping it's distance from him as if it found the Orphan most disagreeable, in irritation though you could feel it lash out at you, but it must have missed for nothing happened...this time, but it was clear this was a dangerous creature and it would not just give up even if you managed to push it out once, and the most terrifying thing about it was that it could reach your Avatar and it clearly had no qualms with hurting her.

The wave of rats was almost secondary to the avatar fight - he knew it happened, he could see them and feel them but he was /busy/...trying to keep his avatar safe, trying to get everyone out of there and withdraw....

You feel the ground rumble a bit an in the corner of your eyes you see several rats suddenly caught in a pen of stone that suddenly rose out of the floor, that would be the marble knight doing his part. You also notice Cara on the stairs she shouted something but there was no sound and stretched out her hand trying to use her understanding of primal energies to help you deal with the attacking entity, but her attack really did nothing, it did not affect the attacking Avatar at all.

(OOC: Well yes a mage would be more concerned with having his Avatar nibbled on than his toes. Well look at it this way at least you are delicious.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:25 am

((OOC: 14 and a half threads into the campaign, and NOW you spring the Rats in the Basement scenario on us? Wink ))

Colin swore at the rats and checked the room quickly - Adley was busy with something, but those rats were a problem, and quick... Time to conjure a cheap trick. No use in speaking the words without a voice, but a tight circle around them could still help. He took a few steps over to Adley and placed his hand on his shoulder, gesturing for him to stand still as he focused on the circle on the signet ring, and the snug circle that extended from there around the two of them, down on the floor... and trying to block out that infernal itching.

((OOC: So, Colin's going to make a low, circular firewall around himself and Adley; a ring of primal fire up to about mid-shin should do. And considering the proximity involved, this time he'll be using the good tass in his pocket, instead of the severely resonated. One quintessence for effect, and Arete roll of 5,5,7... Ehh, well, one success, at least? It's a start...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:42 am

You move over to Adley and begin to work your rote, it is a little cumbersome as you are used to using words, and it slows down your casting, none of the fire manifested yet through but you laid the first lines to produce a barrier against the rats.

Adley as Colin hurry over to you, gesture for you to stand still and begin some working that entity, the strange thing that might be a Fallen soul gave a sound of dismay just as it was about to attack you again and perhaps hit this time and it retreated from Colin hissing at both of you and you could feel it head towards Cara who was still on the stairs, Daisy was fairly protected by her Primium casing but the young Criamon would make a tempting target...for some reason though that thing did not want to be around Colin.

(OOC: Well yes then again you have not really done much in the sewers yet now have you. Yes he will need some more successes to get that rote to work...oh and if I could get a oh let us say...Manipulation plus Avatar roll from you that would be great not that Colin notices anything going on as of yet.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:16 pm

((OOC: Waiting for Adley to react to Colin's touch on this one before I make that second Arete roll, but Manipulation + Avatar comes to 4,6,8,0. Also, Colin's reason for laying a hand on Adley there was quite clearly for a physical link for encircling the two accurately. Would be silly if the circle's edge went through Adley, wouldn't it? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:20 pm

(OOC: Yes we have to wait for Strife to answer but thank you for the roll that allow me to make a small reply. Also yes having a circle of Primal fire go through your Cabalmate is never the best idea.)

Colin you do not exactly know what is happening but you can feel your Avatar being, agitated, well more a mix of compassion and agitation, like one might feel when one hear about someone beating their children because they themselves was abused, one can not help but feel some compassion for what they have gone through but at the same time there is anger there for what they are now, and like I said it is doing something but you have no idea what.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi there! Could i talk to strawberry?. We need a spy, and she or her kind might be of help. He said, knowing they got little precious time.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:30 pm

"Ah yes of course...one moment."
Alessa said then she called out to the little Ratkin.
"Strawberry my dear Tane want to talk with you, would you mind entering a form that have hands and speak with him."
She asked and after a few moments longer you hear the phone be handed over and you heard the soft voice of the little shifter.
"Yes...it is I, you wanted to talk with me?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:05 pm

// delicious is a bad flaw in D&D lol

Question though re: Cara and Colin which I just thought about when I woke up and could matter,trying to figure out how this works. Cara is encompassed in Adley's kinetic shield, which I imagine would stop the initial wave of rats until some crawled more slowly in to bite them as they do. But more important assuming Colin, knowing it was up managed to grab her (like he did when he stabbed the mage with one on) and move, then that means he got inside the shield and Adley would have to move with them, since she's still technically going to be inside it? I'm envisioning there is some weird backward, awkward shuffling dance happening, surrounded by a magic bubble and that Colin shouldn't be too far from either of them. Or is this not what's happening?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:29 pm

(OOC: Yes the kinetic shield have stopped the initial wave of rats, only the ones that moved more slowly got through, however without some leeway with slow moving things, like people and animals moving while one is up would be very hard as then they would be bumped back by just about anything. I imagine Colin grabbing her would be slowly enough that he managed to get her to the ladder. I am thinking she is at the outskirts of the shield but no she will not actually get out before Adley moves as well, however she have forgotten about the shield in the chaos and is now just halting as she do not want to flee with the others in danger, if she do try to climb up she will hit the wall of the shield and most likely fall back down, but she is within it for now, but yes there are probably some shuffling going on. I was actually not thinking about the shield and their need to move together when I wrote that Cara got to the ladder, sorry, I am not always the best when it comes to descriptions of combat, but I was thinking that since Adley have included others in that bubble that there is a bit of size to it allowing Cara to be about oh 2 meters behind him and a little up the ladder, unless that do not suit how you envision Adley's spell and I will change it, and I am more thinking rubber bubble that keep out fast moving objects than hard armor so there is some stretch to it, but that might not be how Adley have put it up and with magick generally the way he envision it generally goes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:13 pm

// That makes sense - and don't worry I should have recalled to ask last turn anyway. Next question is about how far Colin and Cara are now - if the bad juju avatar??thing does not like Colin and its trying for Cara, is it possible to try to move to intercept within the turn its trying to attack?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:57 pm

(OOC: Cara is about 2 meters behind you at the entrance to the storm drain a few steps up the ladder. Colin is right next to Adley with a hand on his shoulder, the bad juju Avatar is now right next to Cara though it is hard to pinpoint it's placement directly as it is not physical and do not really adhere fully to concepts such as space. Yes it should be possible to try to intercept the same turn it is trying to attack.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:27 pm

"But...they are not supposed to be able to act on their own when incarnated"...The young Criamon said sounding half fascinated half afraid. You could not hear her words though only see them mouthed as she spoke more or less to herself as she heard your guess as to what was attacking.

Adley didn't have time to read her lips but got the gist that she was as confused as he was - but he knew that he'd done something to that maga, somehow and had to try something now out of need.

The entity pawing at your soul stopped as you begun to focus on pressing him out.. still hovering near you it did not seam to be able to get back in, not right away at least...

When the damn thing was expelled from his internal spiritual space he tried pushing it 'further' away from them again as in the banishing. It was not the most finessed type of exorcism probably, more like the one his pater had done to get the paradox spirit away. It was like trying to get a rabid tiger back into its proper cage using a chair and a whip, even if said cage had a busted lock. As Colin came up towards him though he saw and heard the thing give some type of cry and retreat. Then Colin's hand was on his shoulder and he was casting something with primal energy and the damned thing was on the move to a simpler target - Cara. He put his free hand over Colin's and began to try to move in a shuffling gait, keeping the three of them in a triangle formation to cover them all from the thing's assault. "This way, together now! It doesn't like you much," he said to Colin. They needed to move out anyway and there was no time like now to do that.

// thank you for helping me visualize what's going on and where - I tend to have some issues with that when it comes to combats. How well they move around is ofc amenable to Colin's actions but I think that catches it all up to the same round.

S2 banishing effect: 3, 6, 4 (+1WP)

Last edited by s7trif3 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooc comment)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:37 pm

// OOC comment 2 - if he recognizes Colin's about to put up a prime circle he might change his course, since he doesn't want Cara caught in that, rather depends on what happens in what 'round'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:49 pm

You tried to banish the strange spiritual entity but it did not seam you had any drastic effect on it once it was no longer inside your own soul, inside of your spiritual temple you where king and it was simply easier to banish something from there then from the outside world, the entity do draw back a little through but you get the sense that is more out of concern that your attempts at exorcising it would hurt it's host more than being compelled to withdraw, after all you would not need to damage it to cause the host considerable pain, it would be enough to shake it up a bit.

(Provided Colin moves together with you.) As you moved yourself and Colin towards Cara though you feel the strange being withdrawing again, and you get this unsettling feeling of wrongness from it, the whispers continue about rending your flesh and eating your soul, but under those whispers are a smaller, thinner nearly inaudible voice that cries, cries out in constant despair and anguish over the horror that it is.

(OOC: I have a huge problem with visualizing space so combat is not my strong suit but yes I think we have a general consensus about what is going on now and where everyone is.)

(OOC 2: Adley probably do recognize what Colin is trying to do, so he can stop on his way towards Cara but the Orphan's rote will take a bit of time to get going so he probably have the time to try to stop the Avatar from noming on her before Colin get his rote up. It depend on what Warp do so the last paragraph of my reply really depend on him.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Yes, baby, hi. Hear me, we're going to rescue some friends... we can't face the people that took them from us, so we need to be ultra sneaky. THink you can help us or maybe know someone willing to help? they were taken by servants of the wyrm, like the ones that killed bobby
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next