Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

5 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 18 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:23 pm

"I...do not like the ones who killed Bobby, he was a good man, a kind man."
Strawberry said angrily then she sigh.
"Well I am small so I can sneak in places and my kind have a bit of the Wyrm in us...no do not worry we are not corrupted but we have a bit of it so I might not be that easy to feel so to speak the problem is that I am stark white...that is easy to see...as the others of my kind always bully me for, I look like a pet, no one will take me for a regular rat...they are quite mean, all of them but Bobby."
She said sadly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 18 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Warpmind Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Colin gave Adley a puzzled look at the odd and highly unexpected feelings of revulsion and pity, sufficiently confused so as to not catch whatever he said in the total silence. Luckily, he was preparing the small circle relative to Adley and himself, so a few steps toward the ladder wouldn't disrupt the preparations; following Adley's lead was simple enough, but he made a quick circular gesture toward the floor, making sure to catch Adley's eye while working... If he could surround the foot of the ladder as well, that would be a great bonus, actually...

((OOC: Colin is now a little confused about why he feels that way about touching Adley, but what the hell... Wink Arete roll to keep working on the circle comes to 1,8,9... Ehh, slow and steady, I guess... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:48 pm

You can surround the foot of the ladder with your rote, the moving around makes it harder to cast which is probably why you notice it is slow going but you are getting closer to getting the circle of primal flame up, just a little more now, even if Adley's confusing little dance routine keeping you distracted. Cara looks at the two of you as you shuffle across the floor and while she realize it is due to the kinetic shield that she suddenly remembers and looks ut with a bit of a oh shit look on her face, she can not help but giggle, just a little, though she probably would not be giggling if she knew what had just been hovering near her, then again Colin do not know that either.

(OOC: Well if only Colin could see spirits. One more success now and the rote should be ready.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:08 am

We can dye you black, maybe? Or i bet someone can cast an illusion over you to protect you from that. How about that?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:53 am

"Ok, I do not mind, the hair grows back."
The little Ratkin said, then she was quiet for a moment as Alessa said something before she spoke again.
"Alessa said that if you need a small spy she can send a small part of herself, that is even smaller than I am."
She informed you.
"I do not really understand what that means though Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Umm.. Ok, if you both could help that would be great, although i'd need to comunicate with both of you if you're to give me the info. In any case, can i drop by to get you?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:50 pm

"Alessa says she can communicate in her spider form, I can communicate in my breed from but I am not sure I can do so with a human being."
Strawberry said then after a short pause she said.
"Alessa says we can come to you if that is easier and meet you where the cab dropped you off."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:36 am

Perfect! If you're ready, then meet me there. Call me once you're there. I'm sorry for starting asking favors so soon, but it looks like they're going to make a big ass sacrifice and conjure the end of the world sacrificing those mages tomorrow... no pressure, but we must go.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:08 am

"It is ok, and I am ready, I want those who hurt Bobby to pay."
Strawberry said softly.
"How will sacrificing humans who see spirits bring on the end of the world? Well no matter we will be there."
The little Ratkin said.
"Alessa says we will be there in five minutes."
She added and you hear the two women getting up and getting out of the house.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Colin gave Adley a puzzled look...he was preparing the small circle relative to Adley and himself, so a few steps toward the ladder wouldn't disrupt the preparations; following Adley's lead was simple enough, but he made a quick circular gesture toward the floor, making sure to catch Adley's eye while working...

He assumed Colin didn't know what he meant as he looked at him in a vexed manner. He tried to clarify. "The spirit-avatar doesn't want to be near you; hurry, everyone close together!"

As you moved yourself and Colin towards Cara though you feel the strange being withdrawing again, and you get this unsettling feeling of wrongness from it, the whispers continue about rending your flesh and eating your soul, but under those whispers are a smaller, thinner nearly inaudible voice that cries, cries out in constant despair and anguish over the horror that it is.

The avatar-he-thought's self-loathing came through to him - its torment and despair were evident but they had to get away from it and fast. He could not let it harm his avatar or his friends. But there was no way this thing was dislodging on its own, he needed help to get it to go away for long enough for them to make their tactical retreat. "Go back to your vessel!" he implored the anguished bit of it. "You don't have to do this!" The only other way he could think of to deal with it was to kill the vessel and after seeing an avatar follow them back already he was not sure that was the best thing to do unless they had no choice. All they needed was enough time to clear out. He addressed Cara, "I need your help to banish it back to its vessel...it worked before, we can do it!"

//ooc 1 here is a picture of cute owls http://sbly-web-prod.shareably.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/07004321/beautiful_owl_photos_featured.jpgto apologizet for my absense - net has been unstable and posting by phone is a pita but here's something for now. Sorry folks.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:45 pm

But there was no way this thing was dislodging on its own, he needed help to get it to go away for long enough for them to make their tactical retreat. "Go back to your vessel!" he implored the anguished bit of it. "You don't have to do this!" The only other way he could think of to deal with it was to kill the vessel and after seeing an avatar follow them back already he was not sure that was the best thing to do unless they had no choice. All they needed was enough time to clear out.

The entity stopped when you spoke to it, and for a moment that anguished part regarded you for a moment.
"I can not, I have been changed, I am not meant to be this way, it is wrong. I no longer know...what I am."
That small voice said while the majority of it still was busy trying to get to Cara without getting to close to Colin promises of the horrors it will inflict on you flowing from it in that strange, not quite there voice it had.

He addressed Cara, "I need your help to banish it back to its vessel...it worked before, we can do it!"

Cara nodded then she pulled out her phone and typed up.
"Very well I am not good with spirits but if you lead the ritual I will follow...regular words and hand gestures? I do not need to hear my own voice for it to work."
The Criamon held the phone out so you could see what she have written then sen came down the ladder, there were still rats around you through, those that got through the shield and she was a little worried about them but she could not be holding on to a ladder and cast magick at the same time.
"Damned rats." she muttered and kicked at one of them tried to climb up her boot again then she nodded to you than she was ready and gave you a look to say that you better make this quick before you got overrun by rats, yes the kinetic shield slowed them down but sooner or later...well more sooner than later they would become a big problem.

(OOC: Ohhh owls they are to adorable. Do not worry about it, sometimes things happen, or sometimes real life get in the way. I love posting for the game as I like the story and the characters, but there should not be any pressure to post when you do not have time, net access, or do not feel like it. I have run allot of play by posts and one of the things that really tend to kill them are if players feel a constant pressure to post when they do not have the time or something get in the way and it becomes a chore rather than something fun, so just post when you get the chance.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:17 am

"I can not, I have been changed, I am not meant to be this way, it is wrong. I no longer know...what I am."

[i]'If you know enough to know you've been changed, then you know enough to be able to heed my words. Go back to your vessel and do not take part in this attack, you -can- still choose to do that," he said. If he could remind the thing that it had some choice, to remember just for a moment... they only needed a little while to get away.

He looked askance at Colin briefly as they moved, "Do you want to see the spirit...?" It was easier than trying to explain where it was in a silence field - and he was already touching him, not common for him outside a mission never mind in the midst of one. But maybe it would leave them alone if Colin could keep an eye on it.

// I'll have an answer for Cara after I see what goes on here. Its dumping down again. My dog wants to roll in the mud and smell the rain. And bark at the rain. My internet seems to be holding for the time being though, fingers crossed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:33 am

[i]'If you know enough to know you've been changed, then you know enough to be able to heed my words. Go back to your vessel and do not take part in this attack, you -can- still choose to do that," he said. If he could remind the thing that it had some choice, to remember just for a moment... they only needed a little while to get away.

"I was a meadow field living in her soul, the field she played o when a child, but now I am a weapon...I..."
The thing hesitated and the terrible things the Avatar whispered to you died down for just one moment.
"She wanted a weapon...wanted...it hurts...it is wrong...I am wrong..."
It cried and you got a feeling of complete despair, the entity did draw back just a little though.
"Flee lady of fire with a sun inside...take your vessel and flee, I can not hold back for long..."
The creature screamed, the being seamed confused as if a great battle happened inside of it.
"I am no longer what I am meant to be...wrong...only hatred now...only destruction...only pain...I will consume you, the coiled snake and even the box of infinity hidden behind that horrid metal, the pain filled galaxy of crying stars will harm me and that will hurt my vessel and she will cry...I do not like it when she cry, she is the only thing I am not forced to hate...I will consume you all...flee....while you have the chance...please..."
The wounded, desecrated Avatar wept.

(OOC: Off course your dog want to roll in the mud, it is so fun. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:38 pm

They sacrifice them to great wyrm spirits to give them strenght to come and corrupt this world. he said simply
I'll get ready. he said and hung up. He came back to Mr Morgan and handed him the bead of his necklace This is the astral dagger. I got us a wereSpider and a WereRat to help. They'll be here in 5, so we can get ready and move it
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:04 pm

They sacrifice them to great wyrm spirits to give them strenght to come and corrupt this world. he said simply

"That is not nice, not nice at all, I do not like these mages you speak about Tane they are very mean...ok I will help you get them, I will."
Strawberry declared.

I'll get ready. he said and hung up. He came back to Mr Morgan and handed him the bead of his necklace This is the astral dagger. I got us a wereSpider and a WereRat to help. They'll be here in 5, so we can get ready and move it

Jeffry took the bead and looked at it for a moment then he nodded.
"Very well, I will have this analyzed then...a wererat? I have never heard about them, but I will accept any help at this point. Just be careful, all of you."
The old mage said then signaled that you could all leave.
"We should take two cars, we need room for the prisoners if we get them out."
Antonio said before he bowed to to Jeffry, the blond girl that you think are named Helga or something along those lines nodded.
"Agreed, two cars should be enough."
She agreed before she to bowed to Jeffry before leaving his office.
"We should head to the garage then and leave so we can meet up with your friends Mr Karyak."
Antonio said.
"Do you need anything before we leave?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Na, i'm fine. Let's go, my girls have their own car, i'd belive alessa might have brought her car this time.
Let's all be careful.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Antonio nodded and begun to lead the way down into the garage.
"Yes we should get going then, we can take mine and Darrian's cars."
He asked and looked at the Solificato that nodded.

Steelhaven's garage was dimly light by some lamps in the roof, Antonio went to a brown car and said.
"Ok Andrew, Mr Karyak you two are with me,the rest of you ride with Darrian."
The scribe got into the car and waited for the rest to get in as well before he asked.
"Where are we meeting your friends Mr Karyak?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:05 pm

((Ooc: on the way home after Regncon. Was fun weekend, full of games. But important question before I post an actual reply: am I mistaken in thinking we can't hear anything due to Adley's silencing spell? Because I don't quite see how Colin can hear explanations if everything is muted...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:17 pm

(OOC: You can not hear anything but Adley, because his lack of an indoor voice being a echo and not something that can be dampened by magick. Good to hear you had fun.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:09 pm

((OOC: Oh, that does help a lot. And it explains why he thought Colin could hear him. Wink ))

Colin arched an eyebrow, then his eyes widened as he realized what Adley was talking about, and he tried to follow Adley's gaze... not that it helped much. He glanced back down at the swarm of rats, and concentrated on closing the circle around Adley, himself and the ladder up. It wouldn't be tall enough to pose a problem for the Deaconess; it would be easy enough to simply step over for a person, but the rats might find the primal fire a little more problematic.
He nodded to Adley's question about seeing the thing, and looked up at Cara, resting a hand on the ladder.

((OOC2: Aww, it's a cuddle of owls! :3 Alright, final Arete roll for the little firewall - 2,8,0. Excellent; that should dissuade the swarm from lunching. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:09 pm

The rats now had two barriers to run into, Adley's kinetic shield and your wall of primal fire that dully illuminated the sewer tunnel in an otherworldly blue light as it flared into existence, two rats was burned, their very patters extinguished as they ran into the flames, the other rodents stopped, chittering in the dimly light corridor but unable to get through both of those barriers for now, there where still a few rats inside the circle with you though, six or seven you think but with the flow of them stopped for the moment that half a dozen angry rodents was more of an irritant than a massive danger though they did continue to attack, one of them trying to climb up your pants to find some exposed flesh to nibble at.

You see nothing for now, but you have heard that mages can learn to let others see what they themselves sense with magick, so perhaps that was what Adley had asked about permission to let you see what he was seeing.

Cara had come down the ladder again, she glances at you as she kicked a rat trying to gnaw at her boot over the ring of primal flames to the horde of it's kin waiting just outside, the young Criamon glanced at her fellow Hermetic next as if to ask if working in Concert to deal with the spirit, or Avatar or whatever it was would be needed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:34 pm

THe corner of this street, 1 block away. We don't need to lead anyone around into the chantry. He said with a smile and got into the car. So, the plan is get inside and get all of them, if that's possible, and if we can take some prisoners of our own, that's right?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 pm

Colin nodded at the even, bright circle and hissed as he felt Reality glare at him again. He grimaced and pulled out the handgun from his pocket and casually pistol-whipped the rat iff his leg and over the ring of fire.

((OOC: I assumed I earned me another point of Paradox for that one, and added it to the growing collection. Neutral Swatting the rat off the leg should be easy enough, though...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:21 am

Once Colin nodded, he took a tighter hold on Colin's hand - later he would find this very awkward, probably. He wasn't likely to be found holding hands with anyone outside of a mission let alone in the middle of one - but right now it didn't even enter his mind. He tried to share his spirit sense with Colin, the way that his pater had used to show him spirits before he could do it himself, when he was just learning about them as a first year apprentice. He hoped it would get the thing to back off and make it easier for Colin to help them keep it off their backs.

'One of you go to protect the one woman with stones in the small metal box where you were before this now - do not be noticed by the destroying ones, go carefully my friend. Tell me if something bad is happening,' he requested. 'Is it possible for you to seal the sewer lids so they cannot get out right away, they are metal. If yes, is it a slow process with much effort?

"I was a meadow field living in her soul, the field she played o when a child, but now I am a weapon...I..." The thing hesitated and the terrible things the Avatar whispered to you died down for just one moment. "She wanted a weapon...wanted...it hurts...it is wrong...I am wrong..." It cried and you got a feeling of complete despair, the entity did draw back just a little though. "Flee lady of fire with a sun inside...take your vessel and flee, I can not hold back for long..."

'please go above the sewer entry and cover us, let me know if there are any enemies,' he asked the remaining elemental.

The creature screamed, the being seamed confused as if a great battle happened inside of it. "I am no longer what I am meant to be...wrong...only hatred now...only destruction...only pain...I will consume you, the coiled snake and even the box of infinity hidden behind that horrid metal, the pain filled galaxy of crying stars will harm me and that will hurt my vessel and she will cry...I do not like it when she cry, she is the only thing I am not forced to hate...I will consume you all...flee....while you have the chance...please..." The wounded, desecrated Avatar wept.

The scream of its despair was difficult to 'hear', that Matty for whatever reason had traded her meadow field, green grass and life for a weapon was distressing but the distraction could give them enough time to clear out. He caught the fact there were /rats/ inside his shielding but tried to ignore them in favor of Colin's primal flame, managing the elementals and getting the hell out of there before that thing attacked them again. Assuming there is not a discernible threat: "Everyone retreat together, /now/...Hurry!" he said to the others.

// glad you had fun at the con, Warp : )

Yeah, Adley used a silence blanket he made to stake Lenoe but he could still hear his own voice - not his body's noises or anything else around him. He did it again to stake the other vampire and it was the same, so he figured it would be this time, though he seems to have forgotten to let the others know that was going to happen beforehand >.>; He can't hear what anyone else is saying though so Cara has mostly been chatting with herself and he's going by body language, which is why he attributed Colin's confused look to misunderstanding.

Since the convo with the avatar happened in my same post with asking Cara to help him, but now that the thing seems to be fighting /itself/ he would likely choose to get out of there instead unless it tried to attack again - being a crazy hectic battle though it all could be chalked to too much happening at once. And yeah the troop needs to shake off some of their paradox - they're doing pretty well, seeing how much is going on but Maurauders, man : (

It's still raining - this is how me and my dog feel about that, even though we need the rain desperately: https://2img.net/h/i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r770/s7trif3/doggorainydays_zpsruo8enua.jpg

Last edited by s7trif3 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixes quotes)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:30 am

Tane:

"Ah yes, good thinking no, we do not need to lead anyone to the Chantry unless we trust them completely."
Antonio said as he maneuvered the car out of the garage and into the street. Andrew the Hermetic's young apprentice looks at you from where he sit in the back seat, he was a kid of eighteen or so you would guess, a bit lanky as some teenagers got, with fair hair and intelligent eyes wearing blue jeans and a dark hoodie.
"I do not think we hae officially met Sir. I am Andrew Callahan, I am Antonio's apprentice."
He said and offered you a long, thin hand in greeting.

As he drove Antonio nodded.
"Yes the plan is to check the place out, figure out what security they got and get our people out, and if possible the Marauder girl as well through off course we would need to keep her under control. Taking down the Nephandi are a secondary concern for this, but yes off course if we get the chance to kill or preferably capture some of the Fallen that would be good, it would mean less trouble for us later, however the main goal if to free our own people and we need to focus on that goal Mr Karyak."

Colin and Adley:

Colin nodded at the even, bright circle and hissed as he felt Reality glare at him again. He grimaced and pulled out the handgun from his pocket and casually pistol-whipped the rat iff his leg and over the ring of fire.

Indeed reality seamed to be stacking up a tally of your misdeeds and whoever was keeping track was not to amused, neither was the rat who gave a bit of a squeak as his small, furry body flew over the rind of fire to land among it's chittering brethren now only leaving four rats inside of the circle, one of them where trying to climb up Adley's right leg while the other three held back a bit, they where smart enough to understand they did not have the advantage when they could not apply greater numbers and they chittered angrily at the three mages.

Once Colin nodded, he took a tighter hold on Colin's hand - later he would find this very awkward, probably. He wasn't likely to be found holding hands with anyone outside of a mission let alone in the middle of one - but right now it didn't even enter his mind. He tried to share his spirit sense with Colin, the way that his pater had used to show him spirits before he could do it himself, when he was just learning about them as a first year apprentice. He hoped it would get the thing to back off and make it easier for Colin to help them keep it off their backs.

Colin you notice Adley's taking a tighter grip on your hand something that was not to characteristic of the young Hermetic but you had little time to think about it was you started feeling a sense of wrongness, terror and grief and you heard a voice whispering softly.
"Your soul and flesh...are so delicious...so tender...will you scream as I devour you?"
And an even softer whisper wept over the wrongness of it's own being...then the entity which you did not see noticed that you heard it and sensed it and it hissed.
"No...keep way, the galaxy of the abandoned ad the broken, a spiral of never ending pain and yet aflame with hope, keep away, I do not want you."
The creature cried and you both felt it draw back.
"If I am hurt my vessel...my host will cry...keep away...."

'One of you go to protect the one woman with stones in the small metal box where you were before this now - do not be noticed by the destroying ones, go carefully my friend. Tell me if something bad is happening,' he requested.

"We will protect the woman with stones in the metal box, we will preserve her and tell you if anything bad happen to her, we will not be seen."
Alassor said and you felt his presence getting more distant as he went to Kristina's side.

'Is it possible for you to seal the sewer lids so they cannot get out right away, they are metal. If yes, is it a slow process with much effort?

"Metal is the son of stone and fire, we understand stone but not fire, we can do so, but yes it is much effort but possible."
Innanon said then you felt the Umbrood's confusion.
"What is slow?"

'please go above the sewer entry and cover us, let me know if there are any enemies,' he asked the remaining elemental.

"I will go and protest the circle of metal and let you know if I see any of the destroying ones."
Innanon said and you felt his presence as well growing dimmer as he got topside.

The scream of its despair was difficult to 'hear', that Matty for whatever reason had traded her meadow field, green grass and life for a weapon was distressing but the distraction could give them enough time to clear out. He caught the fact there were /rats/ inside his shielding but tried to ignore them in favor of Colin's primal flame, managing the elementals and getting the hell out of there before that thing attacked them again. Assuming there is not a discernible threat: "Everyone retreat together, /now/...Hurry!" he said to the others.

One of the rats where climbing up your leg and where trying to bite your thigh but it could be quickly slapped aside and was not a great threat no. Cara nodded and got on the ladder again and started climbing, she assumed you would all come with her up. You hear the strange entity reel back as Colin hear and sense it, apparently it found the Orphan to be a threat. The thing did not attack and you hear it's smaller voice weep as you got on the ladder.
"I was never meant to be like this I am wrong...please lady of fire, if you ever get the chance...destroy us both..."
It pleaded while it's main voice was still muttering curses. Colin could probably hear it and understand it as well Spirits spoke Enochian and yet many mages interacted with them who never learned that language and hear their words in their own tongue, probably due to how it was more feelings that was turned into words, he might not get as much details as someone speaking their language world, but he would hear the creature and understand for as long as you maintained contact with him.

As you got on the ladder you got a text you felt your phone vibrate but it was hard to check while climbing you also hear Innanon say.
"Two of the static ones got out of the other metal circle and are heading this way, it is two of the static ones that still feel like they have magic like Joakim."
The elemental told you.
"If I stop them and are seen the spirit of all the humans will punish me, should I do so?"

(OOC: Yes sorry forgot about that. One more point of Paradox for Colin, he is developing a collection. Thank you for reminding me.)

(OOC 2: Yes Cara have been trying to mouth what she wanted to say, or have been muttering to herself, Criamons do that. Yes indeed it do seam like the Avatar is fighting itself, the little part of it which remembers what it is meant to be fighting the rest, it do not attack right at this moment no. Ah yes Marauders indeed, got to love them.)

(OOC 3: Hehehe my cat is not to pleased when it rains either. Also aww he is so cute, better stay in that chair until the weather is better.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next