Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 15 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Nicole Bouchard 20.04.18 9:05

'Say nothing about no rules, I didn't. Just that I ain't gonna let them overrule my brain.' Nicole replied.

A tiny grunt of annoyance on the words about the woman expecting - a child is when it is born. Not before. Fucking "emotive language" crap. Continued to watch carefully, making sure no funny business happened.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 15 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Warpmind 20.04.18 10:52

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 PM]
The three Nephandi looked at one another rather confused and Brandon said.
"He is a Traditionalist they are not used to the idea of slavery...though I think they also have indentured servants...anyway what if you don't harm your slaves when done with them I am sure that will make the Traditionalist feel better about it."
Brandon said and his brother sigh.
"Yeah I guess we could...let them go or sell them when we no longer need them rather than kill them."
Colin nodded, frowning, "The idea of slavery isn't the problem, in and of itself. The issue is with the idea that slaves' lives and well-being have no value. Much like owning a pet or a farm animal, there's an element of responsibility involved. Of course, the Nephandi attitude that the strong shall prey on the weak is rather antithetical to that concept..."

"You know, this is not my first time taking prisoners my good man."
Jeffry said sternly.
"But thank you for your help."
He smiled wryly, "No slight intended, Sir, just pointing it out since they have some enchanted gear on them, and those items might be hazardous if handled incorrectly."

The ones you could see through the doorway, including the Chief, Nicole, Fran and Adley looked tired, worn and bloody, they needed sleep food and a bath but they where alive. You also see a nervous looking prisoner, a woman of about 30 or at least she looked to be 30, her arms secured behind her, she where wearing a sweather and a long skirt in a rather early 80's type attire.
He nodded to the group as he hung up the phone, "Right... that should leave only the Caul chamber and the assorted cells, I believe? Shall we begin evacuating the prisoners while you get started on the... other business?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 20.04.18 12:59

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 2 30)

'Say nothing about no rules, I didn't. Just that I ain't gonna let them overrule my brain.' Nicole replied.

"So correct me if I am wrong Miss Bouchard but are you then saying that if you during a given situation do not like the laws...they do not fit with what you yourself think is right, then you will ignore them?"
The old Hermetic asked sternly and raised an eyebrow.

A tiny grunt of annoyance on the words about the woman expecting - a child is when it is born. Not before. Fucking "emotive language" crap. Continued to watch carefully, making sure no funny business happened.

Jeffry did not seam to understand or care what you where grunting about. The prisoners where not trying anything though they looked terrified and there was always a chance a terrified person would make a run for it.

He shook his head. "I can't make my own voice soundproof with my own working, it will penetrate it anyway." It seemed a simple thing to do, but even using his silence spells his voice cut through. Useful sometimes, most other times not so much. He gave a frustrated huff, and then pointed at his throat and didn't seem inclined to elaborate about his peculiarities surrounding his voice, which is pater was aware of anyway. Other spirits he might find some other way, speaking underwater, a rock in his shoe, fire, but air was air and if he spoke it would be loud. "I would not wish to disclose it, out of respect but if there is no other way then perhaps I can think of something..." He frowned to himself as the first bit of what his pater said rolled around in his head a few times, a brief thoughtful look that one might get drawing together something for an answer.

Jeffry's voice was hushed as he spoke as he knew this was a topic you did not want to discuss openly.
"Well your voice aside, that might be a better topic for when we can talk privatly, however there are ways to call spirits using associations and not their names, it is far less reliable and you will have far less control but it is possible. Do you remember when Mr Dale sent you a letter from Horizon and how it was addressed?"
The old Hermetic asked. The letter from the young Nephandus had been adressed to the I think he is a Hermetic that interrogated me, he is tall with dark hair and blue eyes and he is kind but stuck up and he lives at a Chantry that is in an apartment building in Boston.
"The boy neither had your name or the name of the Chantry but he managed to use enough associations to get the letter to your hands regardless, one can use a similar method with spirits. Calling them by correspondences and associations."
Jeffry said.
"In situations where you might not know their name or using said name is not advisable at the moment."

"Yes sir," he nodded and added another dose to make for her. "And I would not put it past them to trap Larson herself..." Paranoid? Possibly. But with reason.

"That would actually be a brilliant strategy, remember that mea filius will we are ever in a similar situation but on the other side of the equation."
Jeffry said and nodded clearly not joking.
"I will be careful when examining her."

"It will not be pleasant to watch what is coming next, I am sorry for it's necessity."

"I...have seen...horrible things before."
Cecilia said and looked down.
"I understand but...I feel sorry for them."
She muttered.

He watched as they came out, ready for anything they might pull. The woman in the tall man's arms...looked like Larson. It was almost anticlimatic, to see her hanging there like a broken doll, her suit ruined. This woman that had caused so much woe, here she finally was in front of him. Then again, battles often weren't what one expected.

The Nephandus knelt down and put Larson on the floor then he stood up again. Larson would have been beautiful...was beautiful and she looked so...normal like she was some buessiness woman, other than her soiled suit that is, it was allmost hard to see her as the instigator of a Nephandi plot.

Speaking to that, a pregnant woman...he gave a sharp look of surprise at his pater's comment. He would have to break the hands of a pregnant woman...he looked away with a displeased look, somewhat resigned. "Shall I secure her first, sir?" he asked, nodding a chin at Larson.

Jeffry gave you a sympatetic look but then he shook his head.
"No...just give me one of the syringes I will deal with Larson, like you said her body might be trapped I will examine her myself, deal with the other prisoners."
He said and nodded towards the three other Nephandi who still stood near the door to the armory looking rather terrified.

[Colin] (Speaking with Dalisse at the Labyrinth 2:30 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, frowning, "The idea of slavery isn't the problem, in and of itself. The issue is with the idea that slaves' lives and well-being have no value. Much like owning a pet or a farm animal, there's an element of responsibility involved. Of course, the Nephandi attitude that the strong shall prey on the weak is rather antithetical to that concept..."

"Well I would not abuse a dog or a cat, but a sleeper slave, you can always get a new one of those."
Edmund said.
"But I guess that if you keep them long enoug you get fond of them, like with some of the pawns, even if they are just slaves I did not always enjoy seeing them abused and at times killed of for fun."

He smiled wryly, "No slight intended, Sir, just pointing it out since they have some enchanted gear on them, and those items might be hazardous if handled incorrectly."

"I do appriciate the warning Mr Wainwright but I am qute aware of the risk and will make sure every precaution is taken as the prisoners are being examined."
The old Hermetic said patiently.

He nodded to the group as he hung up the phone, "Right... that should leave only the Caul chamber and the assorted cells, I believe? Shall we begin evacuating the prisoners while you get started on the... other business?"

"Yes I have no desire to see...what will happen next."
Dalisse said and she waved her hand to close the protal.
"Most of the cells are shielded which makes teleporting the prisoners out dificult, two of your teams are trying to get to the Caul though but the chamber is heavily warded, I am the only non Fallen person who can cast magick on that chamber or enter it and not suffer horrible pain."
The Handler said and frowned.
"And it seams like they are having some trouble."

(OOC: I was basically handed a bunch of red tape and then politely and caringly told to go fuck myself as I have the wrong phobia.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 20.04.18 13:31

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30ish]
"Well I would not abuse a dog or a cat, but a sleeper slave, you can always get a new one of those."
Edmund said.
"But I guess that if you keep them long enoug you get fond of them, like with some of the pawns, even if they are just slaves I did not always enjoy seeing them abused and at times killed of for fun."
Colin frowned, "Something of the sort..."

"Yes I have no desire to see...what will happen next."
Dalisse said and she waved her hand to close the protal.
"Most of the cells are shielded which makes teleporting the prisoners out dificult, two of your teams are trying to get to the Caul though but the chamber is heavily warded, I am the only non Fallen person who can cast magick on that chamber or enter it and not suffer horrible pain."
The Handler said and frowned.
"And it seams like they are having some trouble."
He nodded, then frowned, "I suppose opening the cells and leading the prisoners to freedom would be easier than teleporting them out... though that's not entirely without its own set of issues. Hum... any way to safely disable the wards on the Caul chamber?"

((OOC: Well, you know what they say - when your physician gives you red tape, give your doctor a shibari accident. :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 20.04.18 15:29

Colin frowned, "Something of the sort..."

"Very well, to ease your mind we will not kill the sleepers we...ehm recruit to care for us until we can get our hands mended."
Jeremiah promised.
"I will wipe their memory of us and let them go."

He nodded, then frowned, "I suppose opening the cells and leading the prisoners to freedom would be easier than teleporting them out... though that's not entirely without its own set of issues. Hum... any way to safely disable the wards on the Caul chamber?"

"I can not leave this chamber but I guess you can lead the prisoners out but many of them are to wounded to walk, they will need to be carried."
Dalisse said and sigh.
"No I can not disable the wards on the Caul chamber, nor do I know how I am except from their triggering conditions."

(OOC: Well not that would be satisfying.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 20.04.18 16:27

"I can let you see thorugh my magick Sir but there are no spirits here right now. Nothing is as easy to do as to say though but seeing spirits are not that hard."
Jane said and smiled.

"Alright Jane I'll take your word for it." Serge said with a smile. "Do spirits even like being watched? I can't imagine their too fond of it."

Everyone sat beading their projects in silence for a while, things having calmed down from all the activity ealier, now and again the girls lifted their projects to see how they looked and how they would look on.

After Serge was done his second bracelet he placed it into his pocket and watched as the other girls tried on their makeshift jewelry.

(OOC: Yeah it's the same thing as in Mage20. If the person is willing you can share your senses with them even if you don't have mind 1 by touching them. Adding dots to Mind just lets you do it at a distance and Mind 3 lets you blast them into a person who is unwilling.

Serge is far off from Prime 4 so he's not going to be borrowing anyone else's magick anytime soon  Razz.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 20.04.18 16:34

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Alright Jane I'll take your word for it." Serge said with a smile. "Do spirits even like being watched? I can't imagine their too fond of it."

"It vary allot, some just do not care they are busy doing their own thing and do not care about humans at all, some do not like being watched while others like the attention, but it is good to be polite for some of them can be dangerous if angered."
Jane said and smiled.

After Serge was done his second bracelet he placed it into his pocket and watched as the other girls tried on their makeshift jewelry.

Yu Die finiesh the draw string bracelet by adding two small beads to the ends of the strings then she tested the string a few times to make sure the bracelet could be opened and closed properly.
"Wow where did you learn to do that?"
Jane asked.
"YouTube."
Yu Die asked as Jane put her yellow necklace on.
"Here I can show you how to make one."

(OOC: Yeah that makes sense. To be honest I do not know hwo to hijack the powers of another mage but since vampires can do it with the right abilities mages can as well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 20.04.18 17:58

"So correct me if I am wrong Miss Bouchard but are you then saying that if you during a given situation do not like the laws...they do not fit with what you yourself think is right, then you will ignore them?"
The old Hermetic asked sternly and raised an eyebrow.

"Perhaps this is a conversation better had at a different time, with due respect." He didn't really like the direction of the conversation - his pater had said that he was willing to pay the consequences of breaking the law, and things of varying legality had happened to all of them.

"Well your voice aside, that might be a better topic for when we can talk privatly, however there are ways to call spirits using associations and not their names, it is far less reliable and you will have far less control but it is possible. Do you remember when Mr Dale sent you a letter from Horizon and how it was addressed? "The boy neither had your name or the name of the Chantry but he managed to use enough associations to get the letter to your hands regardless, one can use a similar method with spirits. Calling them by correspondences and associations."
Jeffry said.
"In situations where you might not know their name or using said name is not advisable at the moment."

"Ah...yes, I could try that." It wasn't the best method, as it led to ambiguities and ambiguities meant room for calling something you didn't mean to call. The more associations one knew the better and he only knew a handful for Glada.

"That would actually be a brilliant strategy, remember that mea filius will we are ever in a similar situation but on the other side of the equation."
Jeffry said and nodded clearly not joking. "I will be careful when examining her."

"Let's hope that doesn't come to pass." Still, he hadn't been joking either and he could see going out with a literal bang would be preferable to the alternative.

"I...have seen...horrible things before."Cecilia said and looked down. "I understand but...I feel sorry for them."

"Believe it or not, I will not relish having to do such. But to keep us safe, I will."

Jeffry gave you a sympatetic look but then he shook his head. "No...just give me one of the syringes I will deal with Larson, like you said her body might be trapped I will examine her myself, deal with the other prisoners."

"Yes sir. Ah, one comment as I'm not sure what these are made of, if it's going to be like the vaccines? I do not know what is in them or how it's made. Perhaps we can check for that?" It wouldn't do to have her die of her damn allergy now, after all of this. To the Nephandi, he cautiously approached one of them and gestured for the man to move forward somewhat, so that he would be covered in case they tried to escape.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 20.04.18 18:24

"It vary allot, some just do not care they are busy doing their own thing and do not care about humans at all, some do not like being watched while others like the attention, but it is good to be polite for some of them can be dangerous if angered."
Jane said and smiled.

"Yeah that makes sense. I guess it would vary from spirit to spirit." Serge said. "How many types of spirits have you seen Jane? From what I've heard their's a lot of them" he asked curiously.

Yu Die finiesh the draw string bracelet by adding two small beads to the ends of the strings then she tested the string a few times to make sure the bracelet could be opened and closed properly.
"Wow where did you learn to do that?"
Jane asked.
"YouTube."
Yu Die asked as Jane put her yellow necklace on.
"Here I can show you how to make one."

"Good old youtube." Serge said with a small chuckle. "You can learn how to do anything on their. I used it a lot when I was learning how to draw."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 20.04.18 19:46

"Perhaps this is a conversation better had at a different time, with due respect." He didn't really like the direction of the conversation - his pater had said that he was willing to pay the consequences of breaking the law, and things of varying legality had happened to all of them.

Jeffry nodded and said simply.
"Agreed."
But he gave Nicole a stern look no doubt thinking the last thing he needed was another Tane Karyak to deal with.

"Ah...yes, I could try that." It wasn't the best method, as it led to ambiguities and ambiguities meant room for calling something you didn't mean to call. The more associations one knew the better and he only knew a handful for Glada.

"It is not the best method to call a spirit but it is workable in a pinch, but let us see if calling the Umbrood will even be needed."
Your Mentor said.

"Let's hope that doesn't come to pass." Still, he hadn't been joking either and he could see going out with a literal bang would be preferable to the alternative.

"There are worse ways to go than as a living bomb, taking the enmy with you into death."
The old war mage said.
"But yes let us hope that do not com to pass indeed."

"Believe it or not, I will not relish having to do such. But to keep us safe, I will."

"I believe that Sir you have been kind to me."
Cecilia said and looked at you for a moment before she looked down again.
"I just hate all of this."

"Yes sir. Ah, one comment as I'm not sure what these are made of, if it's going to be like the vaccines? I do not know what is in them or how it's made. Perhaps we can check for that?" It wouldn't do to have her die of her damn allergy now, after all of this.

"There could be egg in this? Well perhaps so eggs have a powerful symbolism and are a part of many potions and workings, I am not sure why a symbol of change, unity, new life and spring would be in a concoction to block magick but I guess it is possible."
Jeffry said and Fran shook her head.
"Ehm..that is not exactly how it workds Sir...it is more that eggs...ehm...you know what not important..."
She said and Jeffry gave the youung death mage a confused look, your Mentor had very little knowledge of modern medicine. Fran did not take her eyes of the prisoners but she spoke to Nicole.
"Nicole you are an Etherite are you not, your Tradition make this shit, do you think you can analyze the serum, see if there is any ingredients grown in egg proteins in it?"

To the Nephandi, he cautiously approached one of them and gestured for the man to move forward somewhat, so that he would be covered in case they tried to escape.

The Nephandus you had approched where handsome and like you he had dark hair and blue eyes, his skin where very pale but he had no visable mutations, he where wearing a gray hoodie, black jacket and black jeans he gave you a nervous nok and moved forward when you gestured him to.
"Should I take my jacket of?"
He asked simply, not wanting to just do so out of fear that would get him shot, and it might, everyone where on edge after all.

You saw Thorn move over to the female Nephanda and he carved runes into his own hands and put his knife away before he reached her before he took her hands in his, to work his magick to numb all sensations from them. The woman looked rather nervous at this but she stood still.

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Yeah that makes sense. I guess it would vary from spirit to spirit." Serge said. "How many types of spirits have you seen Jane? From what I've heard their's a lot of them" he asked curiously.

"Quite a few Sir, I have seen human ghosts, and elementals and Chief Morgan's imps and spider spirits, and a really bad one that tried to get me in my sleep I did not like him at all."
Jane said and pouted.
"And I have seen animal spirits and tree spirits as well."

"Good old youtube." Serge said with a small chuckle. "You can learn how to do anything on their. I used it a lot when I was learning how to draw."

"Yeah I learned to sew on there, and make several dishes as well like Japanese omirice for example."
Yu Die said as she showed Jane how to make a draw string bracelet.
"When I want to make something I always go and look for a tutorial on Youtube."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 20.04.18 20:26

"It is not the best method to call a spirit but it is workable in a pinch, but let us see if calling the Umbrood will even be needed."
Your Mentor said.

"Yes, sir."

"I believe that Sir you have been kind to me." Cecilia said and looked at you for a moment before she looked down again. "I just hate all of this."

"So do I. I wish that the Nephandi would not keep trying to unmake the Tellurian, or unmake or invert avatars one at a time...but here we are so I must fight against that."

"There could be egg in this? Well perhaps so eggs have a powerful symbolism and are a part of many potions and workings, I am not sure why a symbol of change, unity, new life and spring would be in a concoction to block magick but I guess it is possible."
Jeffry said and Fran shook her head.
"Ehm..that is not exactly how it workds Sir...it is more that eggs...ehm...you know what not important..."
She said and Jeffry gave the youung death mage a confused look, your Mentor had very little knowledge of modern medicine. Fran did not take her eyes of the prisoners but she spoke to Nicole.
"Nicole you are an Etherite are you not, your Tradition make this shit, do you think you can analyze the serum, see if there is any ingredients grown in egg proteins in it?"

"It's not used symbolically it is part of the Technocratic paradigm and modern medicine," he said simply. He didn't have the best grasp on the sciences, in that he didn't know if the serum had egg or was likely to use any or not, or exactly what eggs were used for in vaccines, just enough that it was possible. His knowledge was from school and most of his focus was lately on anatomy for fighting.

The Nephandus you had approched where handsome and like you he had dark hair and blue eyes, his skin where very pale but he had no visable mutations, he where wearing a gray hoodie, black jacket and black jeans he gave you a nervous nok and moved forward when you gestured him to.
"Should I take my jacket of?" He asked simply

"Please take off your coat slowly and place it on the ground. Then stand up and put your arms out to the sides, no sudden moves but don't dally. Do you have any spells on that would interfere with me searching your person or items that will cause harm, or anything else that will cause harm to us that I should be aware of? Do you have any investments?" Not that he wouldn't check for himself, but it was courteous.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 20.04.18 20:35

Anja's Post:

'Like? Do you think I liked the thing I just did? Or the other things?' Nicole replied, clearly feeling offended.

Anja's Post:

Gave a glare at Larson herself, then continued to watch the possibly surrendering Fallen. Not allowing the promise of this coming to an end to let her guard fall...

Anja's Post:

'Eh?' the large woman replied on being addressed, not having not really been following the conversation. 'Er... egg?' giving a frown as trying to think and catch up at the same time. 'Damn it, I'm a mechanic, not a biologist... and left my PDA at base.' massaging her head. 'Hmm... see if she's got a tester kit for egg on her - some allergics carry 'em. Or perhaps an adrenaline shot if she does go into shock...'

[It could have been worse. Doctor could have patted you on the head, said 'there there' and it was nothing. Or tried to get you the completely wrong treatment - like someone with antisocial disorder to do group therapy. With bulimic and alcoholics. Perhaps find different doctor?]

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on 20.04.18 22:22; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 20.04.18 20:50

"So do I. I wish that the Nephandi would not keep trying to unmake the Tellurian, or unmake or invert avatars one at a time...but here we are so I must fight against that."

"I guess you have to fight against that yes. The Infernalist faction are not to pleased about that either but we have little choice in the matter, even so I wish this war would end."
Cecilia muttered.

"It's not used symbolically it is part of the Technocratic paradigm and modern medicine," he said simply. He didn't have the best grasp on the sciences, in that he didn't know if the serum had egg or was likely to use any or not, or exactly what eggs were used for in vaccines, just enough that it was possible. His knowledge was from school and most of his focus was lately on anatomy for fighting.

Your Mentor grumbeled something in Greek about Technocrats, something unflattering but then he sigh and nodded.
"I guess we have to make sure before we give the Larson woman the serum then."
He agreed.
"I want her alive and able to stand trial."

"Please take off your coat slowly and place it on the ground. Then stand up and put your arms out to the sides, no sudden moves but don't dally. Do you have any spells on that would interfere with me searching your person or items that will cause harm, or anything else that will cause harm to us that I should be aware of? Do you have any investments?" Not that he wouldn't check for himself, but it was courteous.

The dark haired man took his jacket of slowly and put it down on the ground the did as ordered and held his arms out to the sides.
"I have a ward on my mind to protect it from being influenced but that should not be harmful to you. I have a ritual dagger in my coat pocket my other weapons I ahve left behind in the armory, I also have my wand in a pocket of my coat. I have no investment marks."
The man said nervously as his eyes followed your movements.

'Like? Do you think I liked the thing I just did? Or the other things?' Nicole replied, clearly feeling offended.

"No Miss Bouchard I do not think you like it but I do not think you morally disagreed with it either, neither did I, however my question was more when the law and your morals are in oposition then what do you do?"
Jeffry said then he sigh.
"But like my student pointed out this might be a conversation better left for when not in a Labyrinth hunting Nephandi."

'Eh?' the large woman replied on being addressed, not having not really been following the conversation. 'Er... egg?' giving a frown as trying to think and catch up at the same time. 'Damn it, I'm a mechanic, not a biologist... and left my PDA at base.' massaging her head. 'Hmm... see if she's got a tester kit for egg on her - some allergics carry 'em. Or perhaps an adrenaline shot if she does go into shock...'

Jeffry nodded he first cast several spells clearly to check the old Nephanda for traps before he started to search her person, removing a gun, a wand, a ritual dagger, several crystals, a wallet, another knife, a pack of gum and an adrenaline pen in it's packaging.
"I assume this little tube is one of the items you mentioned Miss Bouchard?"
Jeffry said and he indicated the adrenaline pen.

(OOC: Well yes you do have a point there. I am considering it, it is jsut that I have had this doctor for years and even if he have his issues at least he knows me you know it is hard to change to someone I do not know at all.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 20.04.18 21:45

"I guess you have to fight against that yes. The Infernalist faction are not to pleased about that either but we have little choice in the matter, even so I wish this war would end." Cecilia muttered.

"Not helping them destroy the Tellurian is a choice. One that you've made yourself, haven't you? So it is not too late. Just later than we would have liked, so the fight continues."

"I guess we have to make sure before we give the Larson woman the serum then." He agreed. "I want her alive and able to stand trial."

He nodded. "Well, she can be secured for the moment at least in the old fashioned way at least. If necessary do one of us still have those detestable cuffs?" he asked, with a frown. He hated them, but if there were egg in the stuff they might have to be used temporarily.

"I have a ward on my mind to protect it from being influenced but that should not be harmful to you. I have a ritual dagger in my coat pocket my other weapons I ahve left behind in the armory, I also have my wand in a pocket of my coat. I have no investment marks."

"Thank you. Your mental shield will not work once the serum activates." He made the gestures for the spell to check for magick on the man, his items, and the Nephandi with him. Traps or spells. It felt more natural than teaching in the classroom by now, ars vis. If all seemed as said and well, he checked him for hidden items or things he missed. "Roll up your sleeve. Put your arms down to your sides, please. Then I will administer the serum. There will be some pain, I apologize..." If there were no issues applying it with the alcohol to clean the area and the meat of the arm as he had on Kyle, he said, "Do not do anything untoward, please." Then he went through the same with the next man, with the same questions and if there was no reason not to check again for magick he did so. Then if Thorn was done with the woman's hands by then, he did the same with her. Cracking their hands would be better left last in case seeing it caused them to panic - he knew they were anxious for it already, and didn't want to delay either. He tried to be efficient and careful. At least they would not be able to cast anything, then with no items or weapons. And it would be done quickly as he could...especially for the woman, which he could not help feeling worse over for her condition.

// 8, 5, 8 - 9, 1, 4 (fail)- 3, 8, 5 (+1 diff) - 5, 8, 6

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 20.04.18 21:52

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 PM]
"Very well, to ease your mind we will not kill the sleepers we...ehm recruit to care for us until we can get our hands mended."
Jeremiah promised.
"I will wipe their memory of us and let them go."
Colin nodded, "Thank you."

"I can not leave this chamber but I guess you can lead the prisoners out but many of them are to wounded to walk, they will need to be carried."
Dalisse said and sigh.
"No I can not disable the wards on the Caul chamber, nor do I know how I am except from their triggering conditions."
He nodded, frowning, "Of course, they would be... Hum... I don't suppose there are enough healthy captives who are able to help the infirm out? Including the ones in Jace's laboratory?"
He pondered for a bit, "Hum, I tore apart the Aegis in Chicago with a preposterous amount of corrupt Quintessence. I don't quite see that method as equally viable here and now, though... What, precisely, are the triggering conditions for that chamber?"

((OOC: Yeah, changing a person you rely on like that is difficult, even more so if you have... people problems like that. Still, the "better the devil you know" attitude does have the downside that you're settling for known discomfort rather than the comparatively small risk of getting someone slightly worse or someone vastly better. I would recommend trying to ask around about the reputation of the other available doctors, see which ones seem inclined to take their patients concerns seriously. In fact, a female doctor might be advantageous, since male doctors do tend to not have much of a clue about the peculiarities and particularities of female-exclusive issues. Reproduction-related or not.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 20.04.18 22:37

Anja's Post:

'It is. At very least if she does had a bad reaction, I think we can stop her from dying.' Nicole commented. 'Well, at least from dying straight off...'

Sucked her teeth for a moment, then her eyes widened. 'Didn't someone say there was a lab on this ship or something? Might be something there I could use.'

Adley's Post:

'Cuffs?' looking at Adley curiously. 'Could we just tape her up good and proper and carry her out?'

[If said doctor is just a general family one [what we call a 'GP'] you can ask to be referred to a specialist. Though changing completely may be an idea if the only reason you're staying with them is 'I know them' and not 'apart from this, they're pretty good'. Lastly, I firmly believe women are the equal to men - which includes the ability to have crap female doctors. *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 20.04.18 23:09

"Quite a few Sir, I have seen human ghosts, and elementals and Chief Morgan's imps and spider spirits, and a really bad one that tried to get me in my sleep I did not like him at all."
Jane said and pouted.
"And I have seen animal spirits and tree spirits as well."

"What do the tree spirits look like?" Serge asked wanting to know a little bit more about the spirit world. "Do they look like actual trees or are they more nymphs and fairies? Or does it vary?"

"Yeah I learned to sew on there, and make several dishes as well like Japanese omirice for example."
Yu Die said as she showed Jane how to make a draw string bracelet.
"When I want to make something I always go and look for a tutorial on Youtube."

"Youtube saved my life in college. I found it a lot easier to watch a 10 minute video on a concept rather than sit in a 2 hour lecture listening to some dull professor." Serge said giving his own stories.

"You know when I was young I used to watch cartoons on youtube. Whole seasons of different shows and sometimes movies cut up into different parts. he started, now soundling somewhat like an old man reminiscing about the past. "You can't do that anymore since youtube's strengthened it's copyright laws. Of course their are other websites but I missed coming home after school and going onto youtube and typing in my favorite shows to watch. That was a highlight of my childhood."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 21.04.18 5:59

"Not helping them destroy the Tellurian is a choice. One that you've made yourself, haven't you? So it is not too late. Just later than we would have liked, so the fight continues."

Cecilia nodded at that.
"I guess I have made that choice when I surrendered though that was more about getting out of here and staying alive, something I really want to do. I do not want the world or my daugther to be destroyed."
She muttered.

He nodded. "Well, she can be secured for the moment at least in the old fashioned way at least. If necessary do one of us still have those detestable cuffs?" he asked, with a frown. He hated them, but if there were egg in the stuff they might have to be used temporarily.

"I have a pair of the magick restraining cuffs bought from Horizon if those are what you mean mea filius and yes we might have to use them on Larson for now then, we can not risk her dying from the serum."
Jeffry said as he examined the downed Nephandi leader.

"Thank you. Your mental shield will not work once the serum activates." He made the gestures for the spell to check for magick on the man, his items, and the Nephandi with him. Traps or spells. It felt more natural than teaching in the classroom by now, ars vis. If all seemed as said and well, he checked him for hidden items or things he missed.

"No I did not expect that it would work then."
The Nephandus said and sigh. You found his foci to have strong Resonance on it, that was to be expected, and there was a well woven mind hield on his. The Nephandus had cast a spell not long ago and you felt the Resonance of that, something with Prime, but you found no traps on him. You found no hidden items, you found what you might expect though a set of keys, a wallet and a phone, they tools he had told was in his jacket and a pack of sigarettes and a lighter.

"Roll up your sleeve. Put your arms down to your sides, please. Then I will administer the serum. There will be some pain, I apologize..." If there were no issues applying it with the alcohol to clean the area and the meat of the arm as he had on Kyle, he said, "Do not do anything untoward, please."

The dark haired Nephandus nodded and rollet up one of his sleeves.
"I understand, that is ok I am more nervous about being without magick really than the pain."
He said though he made sure to look away from what you where doing. There where no problems with giving him the serum, he groaned in pain and gritted his teeth and once the effect started he got a terrified look in his eyes but he did not fight or move much.
"Shit...well no I am not going to get myself killed so I will stay here and do nothing."
he said resisting the urge to rub at his now sore arm with the other hand.

Then he went through the same with the next man, with the same questions and if there was no reason not to check again for magick he did so.

"I left my weapons in the armory but I have several magickal tools on my person, other than that just personal belongings."
The taller Nephandus said, you notice the extra eye he had in his throat.
"I also have a mind shield active and a personal ward but they will not hurt you. I have no investment marks but I do have mutations."
And he did, you found several extra eyes up his forearms. here to you found a ward and a mind shield, and residues from earlier magick but nothing more than he said. You found a wand, two crystals, a roll of string, a rattle and a pendulum in his pocket along with keys, a phone, a Nintendo 3DS, a candy bar and a plastic comb and a wallet. Giving him the serum caused no problems he grimaced a bit but did nothing else.

Then if Thorn was done with the woman's hands by then, he did the same with her.

Thorn seamed to be done, the woman looked just terrified at you.
"I have some tools as well, and my keyes and such. I have no invetment marks."
She wispered, this close you could see the little bump on her abdomen. You found yarn in a variety of collors, a cloth bag with tiny spell candles and a holder and lighter, rolled up silk ribbons, beads, wax balls anda box of pins on her person, along with a set of keys, her phone and walled, a comb, a lipstick and a pack of nausea dampening pills. The woman had no magick active but she had cast a spell not long ago as well and her various strings had Resonance on it. The woman gave a short scream from being injected with the serum but she remained still and calm though very nervous.
"Shit that was not comfortable."
She muttered under her breath, when she noticed her magick was gone though she looked quite scared and shocked and she looked around with panic in her eyes.

Cracking their hands would be better left last in case seeing it caused them to panic - he knew they were anxious for it already, and didn't want to delay either. He tried to be efficient and careful. At least they would not be able to cast anything, then with no items or weapons. And it would be done quickly as he could...especially for the woman, which he could not help feeling worse over for her condition.

The dark haired man you had first examined looked at you, knowing what was coming next.
"How are you going to do it?"

You cast the spells needed to examine the group magickally and while at times it felt like you would loose control of the magick it did reveal what described earlier, the woman and the dark haired man had cast a spell not long ago, and the large man had a mind shield and a ward, the dark haired man also had a mind shield, they had nothing magickal on them but their tools carried their Resonance off course, you found no traps or Investment Markns on their person, but the large man's eyes reeked of Paradox.

'It is. At very least if she does had a bad reaction, I think we can stop her from dying.' Nicole commented. 'Well, at least from dying straight off...'

"Understood this thing is quite useful then."
Jeffry said and nodded towards the adrenaline pen and put it in his pocket.

Sucked her teeth for a moment, then her eyes widened. 'Didn't someone say there was a lab on this ship or something? Might be something there I could use.'

Cecilia's eyes widened.
"T...here is Prelatus Jace's lab Miss...I can show the way but I am not going in there...I am not going in there!"
She said urgently and she just looked terrified at the prospect before glancing over at the screaming Nephandus again clearly not happy about the situation.
"We can see but there might be some of that gas in the lab so we will have to check it before entering."
Jeffry said.
"Knowing the bastard Jace though there might be prisoners as well that will need to be rescued...it might be that lab is the place we can do the most good once we are done here with our prisoners."

'Cuffs?' looking at Adley curiously. 'Could we just tape her up good and proper and carry her out?'

"If the gas do not last as long as I suspect it will Miss Bouchard i do not want to have to deal with her magick."
Jeffry said and shook his head.

(OOC: I am being referred to specialist but for things like being knocked out for blood tests which is what I asked for it is my GP that have to order that and he refuses. I have considered changing, the doctor I use feels like he cares that is why I keep him, he feels like he really care about is patients that I am not a name on a list though his skills at times are limited. As for a female doctor that do not matter to much to me, male or female do not matter. I had a female GP earleir and I did nto like her but my husband loved her. But for hormone issues a female one might do better yes.)

(OOC 2: I have to run, I will rpelay to Serge and Colin later.)

(OOC 3: I misunderstood Strife's post that the rolls he made where to use magick to destroy the hands of the three Fallen while theyw here to search them so I have edited my post.)

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on 21.04.18 8:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misunderstanding, trio of Nephandi have their pretty little hands a little longer.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 21.04.18 6:52

Cecilia nodded at that."I guess I have made that choice when I surrendered though that was more about getting out of here and staying alive, something I really want to do. I do not want the world or my daugther to be destroyed."

"Wouldn't you rather have somewhere to get out to and stay alive in, rather than the opposite? That your daughter can live in? When put in that perspective, many Nephandi seem to be fine with things being destroyed later, after they're done but 'not right now' when it's come to that."

Cuffs?' looking at Adley curiously. 'Could we just tape her up good and proper and carry her out?'
"I have a pair of the magick restraining cuffs bought from Horizon if those are what you mean mea filius and yes we might have to use them on Larson for now then, we can not risk her dying from the serum."

"These are specific cuffs imbued with a powerful enchantment that prevents the person wearing them from using magick, which would mean we would not have to give her the serum,  though it's not a bad idea to restrain her anyway, in the event she wakes up," he explained to Nicole. Then he nodded at his mentor. "May spare us the issue, for now then."

"No I did not expect that it would work then." The Nephandus said and sigh...

"What is the spell that uses ars vis...woven with primal magick?" he asked him as he sensed it, giving him a suspicious look.

"I left my weapons in the armory but I have several magickal tools on my person, other than that just personal belongings."
The taller Nephandus said, you notice the extra eye he had in his throat. "I also have a mind shield active and a personal ward but they will not hurt you. I have no investment marks but I do have mutations."

He gave him a suspicious look as well - another mind shield, plus a ward. "What is the ward against?"

The woman had no magick active but she had cast a spell not long ago as well and her various strings had Resonance on it.

"Tell me what is the spell you cast not so long ago? The signs of it linger and cling to you still..."

"Please do not shoot him, let me try to calm him down...he is not going to harm anyone he is just afraid."
He woman pladed, you had not gotten to her yet for now with the second Nephandus moving around an panicing targeting your spell was allot harder. The woman moved so she could grab her frind. "Jeremiah...calm down...it is ok....shh they will kill us if you run, please listen to me...jeremiah..."
She pleased with her panicing friend who where trying to get out of her grip

He frowned in dismay as the second man looked about to take off on him, something went not quite right with his spell and he was panicking. Worse, the other woman was involving herself and was making it hard for him to get another shot off with haste. "Jeremiah, listen to your friend...please calm down"  He glanced at Thorn. "Is there something you can do for his panic, or pain so I can finish this without further incident?" he requested, looking rather unhappy himself at the outcome, still keeping a close eye on the two Nephandi in case the situation escalated.

// Sorry if I condensed too much into one post, if it wasn't too clear. I hadn't meant to get to the hand messing up part yet, the roll I posted was for the scan spell checking them and their stuff for magick; I hadn't necessarily intended to use magick. But we can roll with that, if that's the way it was done in the day. Should I make another roll on this poor sod?

Last edited by s7trif3 on 21.04.18 17:11; edited 1 time in total

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 21.04.18 8:42

"What do the tree spirits look like?" Serge asked wanting to know a little bit more about the spirit world. "Do they look like actual trees or are they more nymphs and fairies? Or does it vary?"

"It vay allot Sir, I have seen those who look like nymphs and those that just look like a tree and some look like other things, spirits are personifications of anything, concepts that can think and feel in a way, so they are induviduals."
Jane explained.

"Youtube saved my life in college. I found it a lot easier to watch a 10 minute video on a concept rather than sit in a 2 hour lecture listening to some dull professor." Serge said giving his own stories.

"I am to young to go to collage, but sometimes when they have had lessons anyone can attend, they do that at time i have gone to learn about history and such and that have been pretty fun."
Yu Die said.
"But Youtube is practical as well."

"You know when I was young I used to watch cartoons on youtube. Whole seasons of different shows and sometimes movies cut up into different parts. he started, now soundling somewhat like an old man reminiscing about the past. "You can't do that anymore since youtube's strengthened it's copyright laws. Of course their are other websites but I missed coming home after school and going onto youtube and typing in my favorite shows to watch. That was a highlight of my childhood."

"Oh they are still on there the cartoons, Youtube remove them when they find them but they are put right back up."
The young Akashic said.
"Movies can be harder but you find those as well if you look for them, you can find just about anything on there."

Colin nodded, "Thank you."

Brandon just nodded at that.

He nodded, frowning, "Of course, they would be... Hum... I don't suppose there are enough healthy captives who are able to help the infirm out? Including the ones in Jace's laboratory?"

"No the ones in the Prelate's laberatory are in pretty bad condition, most of them have simply been used for their bodilyfluids while some have been experimented on, none of them are able to get out themselves much less carry others, as for the four other prisoners, two of them might be able to walk but the other two have been badly tortured."
Dalisse said and shook her head sadly.

He pondered for a bit, "Hum, I tore apart the Aegis in Chicago with a preposterous amount of corrupt Quintessence. I don't quite see that method as equally viable here and now, though... What, precisely, are the triggering conditions for that chamber?"

"If you try to enter the Caul chamber, or cast magick into the Caul chamber and you do not have a Fallen Avatar then the ward triggers. No I do not think brute forcing it is a good idea. A bit of my blood where used for it's casting to allow me to cast magick into the chamber though as I might have to as the Handler of the ship, but how the exception work I do not know."
The Handler said and glanced at you.
"I do not know how to circimwent the ward."

"Wouldn't you rather have somewhere to get out to and stay alive in, rather than the opposite? That your daughter can live in? When put in that perspective, many Nephandi seem to be fine with things being destroyed later, after they're done but 'not right now' when it's come to that."

Cecilia looked at you and nodded.
"If I could have gotten out of the Nephandi Theodore I would, but I am marked, there is nowhere for me to go. Investment Marks do not just give power you see, they are a slave's brand, I am not my own person and my master would never let me go. It is not so easy to get your soul back once you sell it to a demonic force after all."
She said and sigh.

"These are specific cuffs imbued with a powerful enchantment that prevents the person wearing them from using magick, which would mean we would not have to give her the serum, though it's not a bad idea to restrain her anyway, in the event she wakes up," he explained to Nicole. Then he nodded at his mentor. "May spare us the issue, for now then."

"This do seam like a workable plan to me mea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded as he put the cuffs on Larson then glanced at Nicole.
"If you would be so kind as to lend me your tape though Miss I could like to secure her legs as well while I am at it."

"What is the spell that uses ars vis...woven with primal magick?" he asked him as he sensed it, giving him a suspicious look.

"That was the bomb we where originally going to use to kill ourselves and your group if you forced your way into the armory, linking a mundane bomb with a store os Tass."
Brandon said plainly as he glanced at you.

He gave him a suspicious look as well - another mind shield, plus a ward. "What is the ward against?"

"Traditionalists."
The larger Nephandus said plainly.
"It is a ward to make it harder to cast magick on me. i can take it down if you wish."

"Tell me what is the spell you cast not so long ago? The signs of it linger and cling to you still..."

The woman looked down to her hand where you saw a silver ring in a form of a flower holding a blue stone in the center.
"I ehm...turned a bullet from the armory into this ring."
She said softly.
"In case the bomb did not work and...we where captured I, if we where captured I wanted something to remind myself that once...I was a mage that something made with my magick would survive after..."
The Nephanda started crying the fear of being captured alive welling up in her again, the terror she had felt in that armory as she knew capture and Gilgul where a very real possibility.

(OOC: I have not replied to anything past this as I clearly misunderstood your last post. I will edit my other post and leave it at the point where Adley have just given the serum to the prisoners and you can choose how to go about it. I doubt they had a set way to do things back in the day, they just had very few ways to magickally keep a mage from their magick and drugs to keep someone to addeled to cast magick where often hard to make and use over time without killing them so they did what was practical. It is probably far safer to break their hands using the butt of a gun rather than a spell, though an Auram spell would be allot quicker. Sorry for the misunderstanding.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 21.04.18 15:29

Anja's Post:

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... sounds like a plan.' Nicole replied, not taking her eyes off the Fallen. Tensing up a bit when one of them began to cause trouble.

Anja's Post:

A quick glance at her rifle, then as quickly as possible freed up a hand, fished out the tape and handed it over.

Anja's Post:

'This bomb... still active?' she asked.

[If you have contact with another medical professional, perhaps they can write a note to your GP explaining in medicalese why they're wrong? I've seen that done before too].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 21.04.18 16:00

'Hmm... sounds like a plan.' Nicole replied, not taking her eyes off the Fallen. Tensing up a bit when one of them began to cause trouble.

Cecialia looked at you nervously for a while then she looked down.
"If...I do not have to go in I can show the way Miss."
She muttered. Jeffry nodded.
"Very well though we will have to make sure that room is safe before any of us try to enter."

A quick glance at her rifle, then as quickly as possible freed up a hand, fished out the tape and handed it over.

Jeffry took the tape and nodded.
"Thank you Miss Bouchard, much obliged."
Jeffry said politely before he begun to secure Larson's legs and arms with the tape before handing it back, then he took a small bag from his pocket, this bag containing a lock of blond hair and he muttered something over it and then looked at the prisoner and nodded.
"It is her."
He anounced.
"It is Lisa Larson."

'This bomb... still active?' she asked.

"No we took it apart before coming out here."
The dark haired man said and shrugged.

(OOC: That is a brilliant idea actually thank you I am going to try that.)
(OOC: The trouble never happened as I misunderstood Strife's post so Adley never started on the Fallen's hands so the Nephandi are still nervous but calm, for now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 21.04.18 16:50

"It vay allot Sir, I have seen those who look like nymphs and those that just look like a tree and some look like other things, spirits are personifications of anything, concepts that can think and feel in a way, so they are induviduals."
Jane explained.

"Wait so spirits can be anything?" Serge said with a curious look. "So can their be things like lamp spirits? Or curtain spirits?

"Oh they are still on there the cartoons, Youtube remove them when they find them but they are put right back up."
The young Akashic said.
"Movies can be harder but you find those as well if you look for them, you can find just about anything on there."

"Yeah but something weird is always done to the videos to try and get past copyright strikes." Serge countered. "Their either mirrored, high-pitched, are tucked away into a small corner, or sped up a little. It can get a bit jarring watching them after you watched the normal version already."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 21.04.18 17:31

"Wait so spirits can be anything?" Serge said with a curious look. "So can their be things like lamp spirits? Or curtain spirits?

"Yes off course Sir, and most things do have a spirit it is just that unless you awaken it with magick or it is a thing that is used and loved allot then it will not become active."
Jane said and Yu Die nodded.
"In Japan they say that anything over 100 years old become alive, and many think beloved old toys actually have a spirit to them and from what I have read they do indeed."

"Yeah but something weird is always done to the videos to try and get past copyright strikes." Serge countered. "Their either mirrored, high-pitched, are tucked away into a small corner, or sped up a little. It can get a bit jarring watching them after you watched the normal version already."

"Yeah true enough, it is probably better to buy the normal version on DVD or find another video streaming site to watch them on."
Yu Die said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 21.04.18 17:49

"If I could have gotten out of the Nephandi Theodore I would, but I am marked, there is nowhere for me to go. Investment Marks do not just give power you see, they are a slave's brand, I am not my own person and my master would never let me go. It is not so easy to get your soul back once you sell it to a demonic force after all."
She said and sigh.

"I would have preferred to keep your soul out of demon clutches as well, such options are always too high a cost. But there are...those who are marked such and not collaborating or part of the Fallen, if their avatars are not inverted or they are hedge magicians. However, if you are saying your master directed you to be here with them, then that is trickier. But...you said 'not easy', not impossible. And at least your child may have a chance...and a world to live in, hrm?"

"That was the bomb we where originally going to use to kill ourselves and your group if you forced your way into the armory, linking a mundane bomb with a store os Tass." Brandon said plainly as he glanced at you.

He raised an eyebrow at him. Well, good they called that one before they tried any such thing... "Any other magick that you have 'forgotten' to tell me about?" he said, a warning in his tone.

"Traditionalists." The larger Nephandus said plainly. "It is a ward to make it harder to cast magick on me. i can take it down if you wish."

Well, fair enough he supposed. "We're applying the serum to you, it should negate your ability to cast magick. I do believe it will also remove your shield. However, you should tell me of anything /else/ you have on you at this time," he said flatly, leery of him doing anything magickal.

The woman looked down to her hand where you saw a silver ring in a form of a flower holding a blue stone in the center. "I ehm...turned a bullet from the armory into this ring." She said softly. "In case the bomb did not work and...we where captured I, if we where captured I wanted something to remind myself that once...I was a mage that something made with my magick would survive after..." The Nephanda started crying...

"Ma'am, I understand that you're afraid and...why you may wish to have done such a thing, to have such a memento. It will be put with your items for now, alright?" he suggested.

// it's no problem, I'm not against the drama of it or anything, things like that happen at the whim of the dice. Stuff can't always go right. More baggage for the trauma train. Since you said aurams would work better than a club, I will roll again, then and strikethru the last bit I wrote in my above post?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next