Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 27 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Warpmind Thu May 03, 2018 10:35 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 and a bit]
"I have to admit Sir that I am not exatremely familliar with Master Teomim's case, I know the story of the first Cabal off course or at least the story generally told, I am sure there where more to it, but I can imagine that tempers where running high indeed. Master Adimari must be an very skilled lawyer if she managed to give them a fair trial."
The young Cultist said and nodded aprovingly.
"Master Adimari where with us when we attacked the Labyrinth in Chicago where she not? The elderly woman with all of that white hair in a bun?"
She asked.
Colin nodded, "I'm a bit of a hobbyist historian, I suppose, and knowing the story as related by people who were actually present, rather than as dry summaries by people who were born centuries later does make it spring to life in quite a colourful manner. And yes, that would be her."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 27 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu May 03, 2018 10:37 am

'I was joking.' Nicole replied a little irritatedly on Fran's comment.

'Wait... I really hope he didn't want us to go through the thing right now.' she continued, once the call had been finished. 'That could take hours. Much better just to lug it back and get Narim or someone to pull whatever is useful off it.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 03, 2018 10:48 am

[Colin] (Speaking with Dalisse at the Labyrinth 3 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "I'm a bit of a hobbyist historian, I suppose, and knowing the story as related by people who were actually present, rather than as dry summaries by people who were born centuries later does make it spring to life in quite a colourful manner. And yes, that would be her."

"I can imagine so Sir, that it is something else to be told a story by those who lived it than reading it from history books."
Heather said and nodded.
"Master Adimari where in your strike team then, I saw her enter the Caul chamber with your room for the confontration with that dreadful Abigail woman."

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 3)

'I was joking.' Nicole replied a little irritatedly on Fran's comment.

Fran just looked at you at this and shrugged.

'Wait... I really hope he didn't want us to go through the thing right now.' she continued, once the call had been finished. 'That could take hours. Much better just to lug it back and get Narim or someone to pull whatever is useful off it.'

"It might be what he meant, but as good of a warrior Master Morgan is, when it comes to technology he have not kept up with the times, I agree however we should take the computer with us and continue looking around, she if we find anything else of interest."
She said and glanced at Antonio who sigh.
"The Chief's orders might be open for intepretation, very well as long as we do not go into any of the warded rooms it should be safe enough while the rest of our group deal with the lab, and we bring the computer along and see what Master Sharaya can get out of it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu May 03, 2018 10:59 am

'Not one to follow an order to a stupid conclusion, me.' Nicole replied. 'Let's quickly search the rooms we can and get another stretcher rigged up. Keep a lookout for papers, notebooks too.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 03, 2018 2:15 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3 o'clock]
"I can imagine so Sir, that it is something else to be told a story by those who lived it than reading it from history books."
Heather said and nodded.
"Master Adimari where in your strike team then, I saw her enter the Caul chamber with your room for the confontration with that dreadful Abigail woman."
Colin nodded, "She was... we subsequently discussed my apprentice's defense, among other things, after the battle. She's going to take on one of the captives as her own apprentice, you know - not a Fallen captive, mind you; one who had not been through... that."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Colin nodded, "She was... we subsequently discussed my apprentice's defense, among other things, after the battle. She's going to take on one of the captives as her own apprentice, you know - not a Fallen captive, mind you; one who had not been through... that."

"You spoke with my Mistress about your apprentice did you not? A girl you had saved from the Labyrinth and that would be put on that horrible serum if she do not get to borrow my collar?"
Heather said and she touched the silvery ring around her neck gently.
"That must be a horrible thing for a child, I mean getting daily injections of anything can be trying enough for an adult but for a kid, and something like that...and being kept form her magick that is horrible."
The Cultist sigh and looked down.
"Well it is a discussion between you and my Mistress Sir it is not my place to get involved please forgive me."

"Master Adimari are taking an apprentice from among the captives, someone not Fallen? A infernalist then? I did not think Hermetics was allowed to go near the Infernal."
Heather asked looking rather confused.

'Not one to follow an order to a stupid conclusion, me.' Nicole replied. 'Let's quickly search the rooms we can and get another stretcher rigged up. Keep a lookout for papers, notebooks too.'

"Yeah well, the Chief usually expect his orders followed but I am pretty sure he will forgive us for inteprenting them in a way that makes sense."
Fran said then she nodded.
"Sounds good to me."
She agreed.

Antonio where writing something in his book, then he looked around and pointed at a door, two doors down from the room you had been in.
"That one there are not warded, may I suggjest we start there, same way as last time, myself and Mr Smithson stand outside keeping watch and you two ladies see what you can find inside the room."

(OOC: I was out playing MtG with friends today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 03, 2018 6:09 pm

"Yes you are, and with a soul, and what I can't touch inside, with so many components how do you know what your purpose is?" The elemental asked sounding confused. "I am just air, it is what I am."

"Each of us finds our own purpose as we walk our path in the world of material manifestations. It can be confusing but we find or make one for ourselves and make our own decisions. We create and discover ourselves."

"Wounded humans ecome fragile, that is impractical but I can be careful so the humans are not made into decay and spirit." The Umbrood said.
"That which I can not touch must be protected, they sing, and yours sing clearly, it is beautiful, I will keep that which are part of my domain which can harm them away from your group."

"Thank you," he said to both her compliment and offer to be careful with the wounded. "Good, perhaps you can remove the gas back into the room or dispose of it somehow? The one that goes inside the lab room now will not be harmed by it," he explained,"and we will be taking the others out."

Thorn nodded and he pulled the gloved on. "There are always tasks to be done, but I hate to leave anyone in pain." The Verbena muttered and sigh.

"I know, but I would not wish for you to also be in pain either, not from this gas especially, and we will need your expertise soon enough."

Thorn nodded he gestured for Violet to stay back as he walked over to the woman on the floor, careful not to spook her.
"Please do not be alarmed Miss, I am here to help you."
He said, the woman where no longer afraid though, she had completely withdrawn into her own mind and just looked at the Verbena Adept with dull eyes.
"Yes removing the IV's in her arms should be fine."
Thorn said.
"If you call your friend I can do that so they do not move around while we wash here."
He said as he sat down beside the woman being careful to only touch her with his gloved hands.
"Poor woman...I hope the one responsible..."
He did not finish that sentence but you saw anger in his eyes.

He nodded, understanding Thorn's anger. "We got him." It hadn't come without casualties, he recalled or high danger but they'd gotten him. Then he turned to address Glada again in Enochian. "Please can you remove the liquid from this woman who is wounded and keep it from touching us, as we discussed?"

// that is good for a lvl 3, you did the right thing is why, run away xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 03, 2018 6:34 pm

"I have, I often find I like talking with spirits more than pepole, and yes there are spirits for everything, they are the manifestation of every concept given form and mind, they are quite amazing."
The Dreamspeaker said and smiled.
"I do recommend learning to speak with them, I have never regretted the time I spent learning."

"That'll be a goal for the future." he said with a nod. "So like....everything has a spirit? Every concept? Even the microwave? Our shoes? The color green?" Serge asked curiously.

"Well there is a irony in the fact that you are close to both of the other nature based Traditions and yet your liniage is tied to the Order of Hermes, both The Cultists and the Order have their roots in the Roman Cult of Mercury."
Able said then he nodded.
"Allot of magick is based around entering alternative states of conciousness in one way or another, and if you look at the old Grimoires allot of the plants for the required insence for those rituals, well let us just say they do make the ritual fly."
He said and grinned.
"Perhaps we are all connected in one way or another."

"Everyone is connected with each other. Whether their magickal or not." Serge said with a smile. "You'll always find some sort of connection between groups of people if you look far back enough."

"So this Cult of Mercury is one of the connections, That's neat. Haven't heard of them. What were they like?" Serge asked.

"Well I guess that is a nice way to look at it Mr Yager for me...I do not really feel like being part of a Tradition, the Dreamspeakers where sort of thrown together because the others needed a group to relate to, not a myriad of different groups and induviduals, but for someone we feel strongly cconnected to their Tradition the bani thing might be nice."
Able said and nodded.

"The Dream speakers were thrown together?" Serge said in a confused tone. "Really? What like, the Hermetics needed a term to refer to all of the Shamans and Dreamspeakers is what they chose?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 03, 2018 7:20 pm

"Each of us finds our own purpose as we walk our path in the world of material manifestations. It can be confusing but we find or make one for ourselves and make our own decisions. We create and discover ourselves."

"That sounds really stressful to have to find a purpose rather than just being one."
The Umbrood said sounding confused.
"Do it please you to find your own purpose?
She asked.

"Thank you," he said to both her compliment and offer to be careful with the wounded. "Good, perhaps you can remove the gas back into the room or dispose of it somehow? The one that goes inside the lab room now will not be harmed by it," he explained,"and we will be taking the others out."

"This I can do if the liquid return to my return I can return it to the room of screams."
The spirit promised.
"And not let it touch those with what I can't touch inside."

"I know, but I would not wish for you to also be in pain either, not from this gas especially, and we will need your expertise soon enough."

"Well I to prefer very much not to have my Avatar ripped out."
The verbena said wryly then he sigh.
"I just wish I could do more to help."

He nodded, understanding Thorn's anger. "We got him." It hadn't come without casualties, he recalled or high danger but they'd gotten him. Then he turned to address Glada again in Enochian. "Please can you remove the liquid from this woman who is wounded and keep it from touching us, as we discussed?"

"Was it him who killed Raven?"
Thorn asked darkly and Violet got tears in her eyes and looked away.

You feel Glada beside you then a light wind bryshed over the captive taking droplets of water with it as it went, leaving her skin dry, even now the woman did not react she just looked at you with her eyes dull and lifeless. The man Ann Marie pulled out of the room now was more lively he was moaning softly and looking around terrified, he had the same scars as the woman and he was also missing an eye with the missing eye bandaged up, tubes went into his arms as well and he whimpered as the hedge wizard gently laid him down onto the floor.
"Shit..."
Thorn muttered.
"Yeah and these are not the ones that are worst of."
Ann-Marie said.
"I will not be sleeping much tonight."

[Serge] (In the make shift infirmary at 3 in the afternoon.)

"That'll be a goal for the future." he said with a nod. "So like....everything has a spirit? Every concept? Even the microwave? Our shoes? The color green?" Serge asked curiously.

"Yes very much so both the conceptual spirits and the spirit of each induvidual thing though they are usually sleeping, but can be awakened. Or to put it another way the concept microwave have a spirit, since it is such a well known concept it is probably a rather powerful one, but each induvidual microwave also have a spirit but they usually sleep unless age or some event or magick awaken them."
Able explained.

"Everyone is connected with each other. Whether their magickal or not." Serge said with a smile. "You'll always find some sort of connection between groups of people if you look far back enough."

"This might be so kid."
The Dreamspeaker said and nodded.

"So this Cult of Mercury is one of the connections, That's neat. Haven't heard of them. What were they like?" Serge asked.

"I do not know that much about them really, they did allot of large group rituals, you would be better of asking a Hermetic about them."
Able said and shrugged.

"The Dream speakers were thrown together?" Serge said in a confused tone. "Really? What like, the Hermetics needed a term to refer to all of the Shamans and Dreamspeakers is what they chose?"

"Pretty much yes, the Traditions was based around large orders joining up under a single banner, induviduals and small groups where either swallowed up by larger Traditions like the Hagalaz from your own Tradition. The Verbena had already done the same, lady Nightshade having joined all of the disperate grounds of the Old Faith together and named her new order after a popular healing herb, they expected to do the same to us and just said ok, shaman check, non European check into the Dreamspeakers you go. That is why my Tradition do not consider itself as such and refer to it as the eight Traditions and not the nine."
The older mage explained as you got down to the first floor.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu May 03, 2018 7:39 pm

'We are following his orders.' the large woman replied, though knowing they were running a little bit of a risk. 'If it makes you feel better, blame me, right?' ending with a grin.

On being directed to another unwarded door, Nicole took up position, clearly doing a repeat from last time...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 03, 2018 7:42 pm

"That sounds really stressful to have to find a purpose rather than just being one." The Umbrood said sounding confused. "Do it please you to find your own purpose? She asked.

"It can bring great satisfaction and accomplishment to find the right path and travel with that which cannot be touched. It can be stressful also, as we do not always know for sure if what we are doing is perfectly right, but that is also how we learn and become more whole."

"This I can do if the liquid return to my return I can return it to the room of screams." The spirit promised. "And not let it touch those with what I can't touch inside."

"That is for the good."

"Was it him who killed Raven?" Thorn asked darkly and Violet got tears in her eyes and looked away.

"Friend, it may be best to ask those questions at another time once we have finished here...I am not meaning to keep things from you but..." he gave a slight tilt of his head towards Violet, who was clearly upset, "perhaps now is not the best time to discuss it."

You feel Glada beside you then a light wind bryshed over the captive taking droplets of water with it as it went, leaving her skin dry, even now the woman did not react she just looked at you with her eyes dull and lifeless.

He honestly did not know if these people would recover from what had happened or...if his Euthanatos friends would soon have more work to do to set these poor people to rest. Perhaps if their avatars returned they may at least feel that...but they certainly could not be kept in the same conditions, they would be freed of that at least.

The man Ann Marie pulled out of the room now was more lively he was moaning softly and looking around terrified, he had the same scars as the woman and he was also missing an eye with the missing eye bandaged up, tubes went into his arms as well and he whimpered as the hedge wizard gently laid him down onto the floor. "Shit..." Thorn muttered. "Yeah and these are not the ones that are worst of." Ann-Marie said. "I will not be sleeping much tonight."

"We are here to help you," he said to the man as he saw he was a bit more with it than the last person. "I know you are scared but we are not enemies...we are going to assess you and heal you in a moment, after my spirit friend takes this liquid off of your skin. It should not hurt, but you will feel a breeze," he explained.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 03, 2018 8:32 pm

We are following his orders.' the large woman replied, though knowing they were running a little bit of a risk. 'If it makes you feel better, blame me, right?' ending with a grin.

"I am not to worried I mean the Chief might give us a stern talking to but that should be about it and I think we are following his orders as they where intended if not how they where worded."
Fran said and Antonio frowned.
"The responsibility is mine ladies as I am the highest ranking of the four of us."
He said to you and Fran. Ty just nodded and said nothing about it.

On being directed to another unwarded door, Nicole took up position, clearly doing a repeat from last time...

"We will keep guard."
Ty confirmed and Fran nodded. Upon kicking in the door, or waiting to let Fran get the lock open, you entered a room that looked very much like a teenage girl's room really, the walls, what where not flesh where painteddark purple, the furniture a light purple, there where a white, fluffy rug on the floor, the bed was silver metal with pink and white bed cloths and it was overstrewn with plushies, there where a desk in there with a white computer, several flowers uner an artificial sun lamp, a book shelf with some books and a wardrobe, a tall mirror was placed on one wall and a set of eyes had down out of the wall beside it.
"Well will you look at that it seams Barbie have Fallen."
Fran muttered wryly as she glanced into the room.

"It can bring great satisfaction and accomplishment to find the right path and travel with that which cannot be touched. It can be stressful also, as we do not always know for sure if what we are doing is perfectly right, but that is also how we learn and become more whole."

"If you find it to be rewarding then that is good, I do not understand though how it is not to be a purpose but have to find it, your kind is not perfect but you have free will is that so?"
The elemental asked.
"What do that feel like? Free will?"

"That is for the good."

The elemental did not reply, you only felt her cold breeze against your skin and she floated around you.

"Friend, it may be best to ask those questions at another time once we have finished here...I am not meaning to keep things from you but..." he gave a slight tilt of his head towards Violet, who was clearly upset, "perhaps now is not the best time to discuss it."

Thorn looked at you, then he looked at Violet then he looked at you again and nodded saying nothing more about it but he did have a dark look in his eyes. Violet just sobbed softly, she was clearly devestated by the loss of her teacher.

"We are here to help you," he said to the man as he saw he was a bit more with it than the last person. "I know you are scared but we are not enemies...we are going to assess you and heal you in a moment, after my spirit friend takes this liquid off of your skin. It should not hurt, but you will feel a breeze," he explained.

"Spirit...so...so many...strange things...scared...want to go home...he will come back...come back and hurt us again he...he..."
The man started screaming in terror he grabbed his head and curled into a little ball. Cecilia fell to her knees sobbing though she still tried to look only at the wall, only the wall.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 03, 2018 8:42 pm

"If you find it to be rewarding then that is good, I do not understand though how it is not to be a purpose but have to find it, your kind is not perfect but you have free will is that so?"
The elemental asked.
"What do that feel like? Free will?"

"That is so, we strive towards perfection and yet we change, that is our nature. Free will can be...frightening and liberating, it is empowering and may also be overwhelming as many higher concepts it contains in itself its opposite. I would be happy to discuss more of these ideas, in another now when we are safe," he offered, since the conversation, while intersting especially from a spirit who was of thought and air, could go on indefinitely and they had only limited time in this now.

"Spirit...so...so many...strange things...scared...want to go home...he will come back...come back and hurt us again he...he..."
The man started screaming in terror he grabbed his head and curled into a little ball. Cecilia fell to her knees sobbing though she still tried to look only at the wall, only the wall.

"I know you are scared. We are going to take care of you so you can go home, but we must take these things off of you first. He is not coming back," he said. "Please, listen to me, he is not coming back...we are going to remove that stuff on you," he said, sounding apologetic.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 03, 2018 8:42 pm

"Yes very much so both the conceptual spirits and the spirit of each induvidual thing though they are usually sleeping, but can be awakened. Or to put it another way the concept microwave have a spirit, since it is such a well known concept it is probably a rather powerful one, but each induvidual microwave also have a spirit but they usually sleep unless age or some event or magick awaken them."
Able explained.

"Neat. You never think about the concept of a Microwave being a powerful spirit." Serge said amusingly.

"Pretty much yes, the Traditions was based around large orders joining up under a single banner, induviduals and small groups where either swallowed up by larger Traditions like the Hagalaz from your own Tradition. The Verbena had already done the same, lady Nightshade having joined all of the disperate grounds of the Old Faith together and named her new order after a popular healing herb, they expected to do the same to us and just said ok, shaman check, non European check into the Dreamspeakers you go. That is why my Tradition do not consider itself as such and refer to it as the eight Traditions and not the nine."
The older mage explained as you got down to the first floor.

"Huh, never knew about that....at least not from the perspective of the other traditions." Serge said as he the duo got to the first floor.

"So how many different types of Shaman's are there in the Dreamspeakers?" Serge asked as he led Mr. Valente to the common Room on the first floor.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 03, 2018 10:08 pm

"That is so, we strive towards perfection and yet we change, that is our nature. Free will can be...frightening and liberating, it is empowering and may also be overwhelming as many higher concepts it contains in itself its opposite. I would be happy to discuss more of these ideas, in another now when we are safe," he offered, since the conversation, while intersting especially from a spirit who was of thought and air, could go on indefinitely and they had only limited time in this now.

"I have learned that incarnate beings see time as a string of beads, with one experience coming after the other, most odd, but very well, we can discuss this further in another now, perhaps you can explain to me what it is like to be a human, for I have to admit to finding your kind most confusing."
The Umbrood admitted, she seamed rather confused but at the same time curious."

"I know you are scared. We are going to take care of you so you can go home, but we must take these things off of you first. He is not coming back," he said. "Please, listen to me, he is not coming back...we are going to remove that stuff on you," he said, sounding apologetic.

"He is coming back...he always comes back to take something else...or inject something or kill...the screams start again, my screams, the other's scream...I can not longer tell them apart."
The man wept and curled up more.
"An eternity of screams...and pain...and death...fearing death...wanting death...I want to go home."
He screamed seaming to be rather hysterical.
"I want to go home I have a wife...and two children...please let me go home."

"Neat. You never think about the concept of a Microwave being a powerful spirit." Serge said amusingly.

"Why would you not think that Mr Yager?"
The Dreamspeaker asked.
"Do you think only stones and trees have spirits?"

"Huh, never knew about that....at least not from the perspective of the other traditions." Serge said as he the duo got to the first floor.

"So how many different types of Shaman's are there in the Dreamspeakers?" Serge asked as he led Mr. Valente to the common Room on the first floor.

The common room was empty at the moment as you helped the wounded shaman inside. Able considered for a moment then he said.
"I think the last count had us at two thosand five hundred Awakened members of the Dreamspeakers so there are that many different types of shamans, plus every shaman who belong to another Tradition."
He said and shrugged.
"But if you are asking about how many different shamanic paths and Traditions there are...I would not know, but quite allot."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 03, 2018 10:22 pm

"I have learned that incarnate beings see time as a string of beads, with one experience coming after the other, most odd, but very well, we can discuss this further in another now, perhaps you can explain to me what it is like to be a human, for I have to admit to finding your kind most confusing."
The Umbrood admitted, she seamed rather confused but at the same time curious."

"I can try to do so in another now," he agreed.

"He is coming back...he always comes back to take something else...or inject something or kill...the screams start again, my screams, the other's scream...I can not longer tell them apart." The man wept and curled up more. "An eternity of screams...and pain...and death...fearing death...wanting death...I want to go home." He screamed seaming to be rather hysterical. "I want to go home I have a wife...and two children...please let me go home."

The man couldn't be calmed by just words, it seemed. He looked at Thorn with a worried expresson. "Can you calm him down somehow without touching him or do I need to ask the elemental to clean him first, I'd rather not do anything with him panicking though," he said, concerned he would frighten him more.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 03, 2018 11:30 pm

"I can try to do so in another now," he agreed.

"That is acceptable."
The spirit agreed as she blew around you and then vanished into the vent until you where ready to call for her again.

The man couldn't be calmed by just words, it seemed. He looked at Thorn with a worried expresson. "Can you calm him down somehow without touching him or do I need to ask the elemental to clean him first, I'd rather not do anything with him panicking though," he said, concerned he would frighten him more.

"I can try."
Thorn said and he carved several more symbols into his own arms as he knelt down beside the man, finally the rescuee stopped screaming and his breathing slowed a little, he still cried softly though.
"I am afraid that is all I can do manipulating minds are not my strong point."
Thorn said and sigh as Ann-Marie dragged another man out of the lab, this one was just stearing into nothingness, he at least had no tubed connected to him but he had scars and stitches that indicated his skull had been opened and multiple wounds. You saw a bright, beautiful female figigure with sheer wings and feet growing into the ground like wings stand beside the man, looking rather worried, none of the others seamed to see that figure though.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 03, 2018 11:39 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3 PM]
"You spoke with my Mistress about your apprentice did you not? A girl you had saved from the Labyrinth and that would be put on that horrible serum if she do not get to borrow my collar?"
Heather said and she touched the silvery ring around her neck gently.
"That must be a horrible thing for a child, I mean getting daily injections of anything can be trying enough for an adult but for a kid, and something like that...and being kept form her magick that is horrible."
The Cultist sigh and looked down.
"Well it is a discussion between you and my Mistress Sir it is not my place to get involved please forgive me."
Colin smiled thinly and nodded, "Your Mistress said she'd owe me everything if I could get you home safe... But don't sell your importance short - you are already as involved in the matter as anyone could be. I will not simply dismiss your opinions... however much I need that precious token."

"Master Adimari are taking an apprentice from among the captives, someone not Fallen? A infernalist then? I did not think Hermetics was allowed to go near the Infernal."
Heather asked looking rather confused.
He shook his head, "The young woman in question was raised and trained by a senior Nephanda in that Labyrinth. The Mentor was so terrified of the Caul that the apprentice was never allowed to enter it. That... just might have saved her soul by the rarest stroke of fortune."

He turned serious, "Hum, Lady Dalisse, how are the prisoner extractions and the Caul chamber breach coming along?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 04, 2018 12:06 am

"Why would you not think that Mr Yager?"
The Dreamspeaker asked.
"Do you think only stones and trees have spirits?"

"I used too but I can see that I'm quite wrong." Serge said with a wry grin. "Although I probably should've known from the start. The world's to big and complex to house only nature spirits."

The common room was empty at the moment as you helped the wounded shaman inside. Able considered for a moment then he said.
"I think the last count had us at two thosand five hundred Awakened members of the Dreamspeakers so there are that many different types of shamans, plus every shaman who belong to another Tradition."
He said and shrugged.
"But if you are asking about how many different shamanic paths and Traditions there are...I would not know, but quite allot."

"All right looks like we're here." Serge said helping the man find a seat. Once Mr. Valente was seated and comfortable the young Cultist asked, "So can I get you anything? Some coffee or a light snack while you rest?"

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri May 04, 2018 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 04, 2018 2:53 am

A wry raising of an eyebrow at Fran's comment about the Chief's possible reaction, but said nothing.

After kicking in the door, Nicole entered the room, halting in the middle of it. 'Whoa...' clearly rather overwhelmed by it all. 'Almost as bad as my room as a kid, this is.' now looking around warily, as though in a somewhat alien environment. After a moment, drew herself up and got to work.

'On the plus side, less chance of a photo album.' she said darkly, getting rid of the plushies, vaguely paying attention to them.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri May 04, 2018 8:34 am

"I can try." Thorn said and he carved several more symbols into his own arms as he knelt down beside the man, finally the rescuee stopped screaming and his breathing slowed a little, he still cried softly though. "I am afraid that is all I can do manipulating minds are not my strong point. Thorn said and sigh as Ann-Marie dragged another man out of the lab, this one was just stearing into nothingness, he at least had no tubed connected to him but he had scars and stitches that indicated his skull had been opened and multiple wounds. You saw a bright, beautiful female figigure with sheer wings and feet growing into the ground like wings stand beside the man, looking rather worried, none of the others seamed to see that figure though.

"Improvement," he said with a thankful nod to Thorn. At least he wasn't panicking, the poor man. "Sir, my friend the air elemental is going to remove the liquid on you so we can get you out of here, ok?" He glanced to Glada, and then asked her to help as she had before to remove the liquid in Enochian. By this point, his attention went to the newcomer...newcomers. He blinked at the figure in surprise as he saw her - was it a spirit? Or was it his avatar waiting to get back in, after the liquid was removed (not that he had any idea why he could see them, but he had at times seen some under various kinds of stressful circumstances). "Greetings," he said towards the figure, then shared a concerned look over the man she stood watch over.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 04, 2018 9:33 am

Colin smiled thinly and nodded, "Your Mistress said she'd owe me everything if I could get you home safe... But don't sell your importance short - you are already as involved in the matter as anyone could be. I will not simply dismiss your opinions... however much I need that precious token."

Heather smiled a little at that.
"Such is the nature of me and my Mistress' relationship Sir, she make the big decicions and small for my life, what Spheres should I study, whatever or not I may go to visit friends or my Mentor, how I should dress, what I should eat and that is the way I want it. You might see it as running away from responsibility, peraps it is, but I have always felt the most safe and happy when someone else lead and I follow. However yes my opinion, voiced provatly do matter a great deal to my Mistress even if the decicion is up to her."
She said then she considered and touched her collar and sigh.
"I...love this little thing, it was both of our dreams for a long time to get to the point where my Mistress could fully control my magick and we had to work hard and save up to have this collar made, and when it was complete it became our wedding band. First we had a short cermony with our Cabalmates, Mentors and other magickal relatives on Horizon just in an Enforcer's office to make it official, we all went out for dinner afterwards it was nice and we gave one another a simple ring during that ceremony."
Heather said and showed you a steel band on her ring finger.
"We also had a partnership ceremony here on earth for our sleeper family with the same rings, it was also nice we had it in my Mistress' parents back yard we had BBQ it was all very nice but the thing I consider to be my real wedding was the collaring ceremony held at a local BDSM club with all our friends from the lifestyle. I will not go over it in detail Sir I would not want to make you feel uncomfortable but at the end of it my Mistress placed this collar on me and I have worn it since then. It have so much meaning, and it makes me feel save to know she can control me like that, that even the most important part of me ar under her control, it feels right and meaningful."
Heather said and looked down.
"You have to understand it is hard for me to consent to letting someone borrow form months the most important thing that I have Sir. I mean no disrespect but your apprentice is a stranger to me...I own two laptops a nice one and a cheapie to bring outside and such, and a tablet and clothes and a pair of pearl earrings after my grandmother and a nice bike, I could sell it all and save a whole village that are starving somewhere, and yet I do not. There are always those out there who need help and I want to help I do, but at the same time it is hard to make a big sacrifice for a stranger."
Heather said then she looked up at you.
"I hope you do not see me as selfish for saying so Sir...that being said when you ask for the collar as payment for saving my life I will not protest..."
She finished and was silent.

He shook his head, "The young woman in question was raised and trained by a senior Nephanda in that Labyrinth. The Mentor was so terrified of the Caul that the apprentice was never allowed to enter it. That... just might have saved her soul by the rarest stroke of fortune."

"I guess sometimes fear is useful. I am glad the young woman is not Fallen, even so I fear she will have to fight and uphill battle to be accepted by the Traditions if she was once th apprentice of a high ranking Nephandus."
Heather said and glanced up at you again.

He turned serious, "Hum, Lady Dalisse, how are the prisoner extractions and the Caul chamber breach coming along?"

"Getting the test subjects out of Prelatus Jace's lab seam to be going well though the prisoners are in terrible conditions..."
Dalisse said her eyes unfocused as she saw though the eyes of her ship for a moment.
"One group also seam to be going into the bedroom of the Labyrinth members trying to make stretchers for the prisoners...another group are entering the cells to get the other prisoners out now...and at the door to the Caul there seam to be some progress and a spell being cast."

After kicking in the door, Nicole entered the room, halting in the middle of it. 'Whoa...' clearly rather overwhelmed by it all. 'Almost as bad as my room as a kid, this is.' now looking around warily, as though in a somewhat alien environment. After a moment, drew herself up and got to work.

"Yeah...I had purple walls to as a kid, then I made a bat shape and used it to spraypaint silver bats all over my walls my parents freaked."
Fran said and grinned.
"Now I get bats on wallpaper for my room so perhaps I have not grown up to much."
She added wryly.

'On the plus side, less chance of a photo album.' she said darkly, getting rid of the plushies, vaguely paying attention to them.

There where plushies of all sorts cats, bears, plants, anime characters, a big greed corcodile, you got them all down on the floor. The bed was made of metal under it all, allmost like metal pipes that where held together by screws.
"Can we use the bed?"
Fran said as she went to look through whoever had lived in this room's desk.

"Improvement," he said with a thankful nod to Thorn. At least he wasn't panicking, the poor man. "Sir, my friend the air elemental is going to remove the liquid on you so we can get you out of here, ok?"

Thorn gave you a thin smile. The man on the floor looked at you and slightly nodded but he continued to cry softly still begging to be allowed to go home to his family between bouts of terrified murmur that Jace would return.

He glanced to Glada, and then asked her to help as she had before to remove the liquid in Enochian.

A slight wind gentely caressed the wounded prisoner taking the droplets of water with it and leaving his skin dry. The man looked terrified but at least he did not panic completely.

By this point, his attention went to the newcomer...newcomers. He blinked at the figure in surprise as he saw her - was it a spirit? Or was it his avatar waiting to get back in, after the liquid was removed (not that he had any idea why he could see them, but he had at times seen some under various kinds of stressful circumstances). "Greetings," he said towards the figure, then shared a concerned look over the man she stood watch over.

The figure with the shimmering wings turned when you spoke to her and then glided over to you, she was quite stunning and seeing her eyes you saw infinite wastness and infinite smallness at the same time, it was quite dizzying and impossible to fully understand but it did fill you with a new vigor.
"You can see me?"
The figure asked in Enochian and she adjusted her wings a little and then her dress she sounded rather distressed and confused.
"Ah...forgive the state of me...I...do not like this...I am not mean to talk to someone outside my...host...this is my fist time being Awake when incarnated and now...now I can not reach my host and yet he is not dead the...way back to the well is still closed...I do not want to...be here...I want to go back into his soul where I belong."
The being said and you could feel her distress and unease, a young soul, very young, and very confused she did not know how to deal with what she saw around her.

(OOC: Adley get 2 wp back and one free dram of Quintessence wen looking into the figure's eyes.)

"I used too but I can see that I'm quite wrong." Serge said with a wry grin. "Although I probably should've known from the start. The world's to big and complex to house only nature spirits."

"Indeed it is kid, and also remember all that exist is nature, not just what is not man made."
Able said and smiled.
"This house is nature a skyscraper is nature and a tree is nature, it is all a part of life, even if we might want to dial back a bit on the man made shit that harm our planet though, that to is part of nature."

"All right looks like we're here." Serge said helping the man find a seat. Once Mr. Valente was seated and comfortable the young Cultist asked, "So can I get you anything? Some coffee or a light snack while you rest?"

"So we are Mr Yager."
The Dreamspeaker said as you helped him down into a chair.
"A cup of coffee would be lovely, thank you so much for your help kid, I am not going to forget your kindness."
He said with a bright smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 04, 2018 10:28 am

Heather smiled a little at that.
"Such is the nature of me and my Mistress' relationship Sir, she make the big decicions and small for my life, what Spheres should I study, whatever or not I may go to visit friends or my Mentor, how I should dress, what I should eat and that is the way I want it. You might see it as running away from responsibility, peraps it is, but I have always felt the most safe and happy when someone else lead and I follow. However yes my opinion, voiced provatly do matter a great deal to my Mistress even if the decicion is up to her."
She said then she considered and touched her collar and sigh.
"I...love this little thing, it was both of our dreams for a long time to get to the point where my Mistress could fully control my magick and we had to work hard and save up to have this collar made, and when it was complete it became our wedding band. First we had a short cermony with our Cabalmates, Mentors and other magickal relatives on Horizon just in an Enforcer's office to make it official, we all went out for dinner afterwards it was nice and we gave one another a simple ring during that ceremony."
Heather said and showed you a steel band on her ring finger.
"We also had a partnership ceremony here on earth for our sleeper family with the same rings, it was also nice we had it in my Mistress' parents back yard we had BBQ it was all very nice but the thing I consider to be my real wedding was the collaring ceremony held at a local BDSM club with all our friends from the lifestyle. I will not go over it in detail Sir I would not want to make you feel uncomfortable but at the end of it my Mistress placed this collar on me and I have worn it since then. It have so much meaning, and it makes me feel save to know she can control me like that, that even the most important part of me ar under her control, it feels right and meaningful."
Heather said and looked down.
"You have to understand it is hard for me to consent to letting someone borrow form months the most important thing that I have Sir. I mean no disrespect but your apprentice is a stranger to me...I own two laptops a nice one and a cheapie to bring outside and such, and a tablet and clothes and a pair of pearl earrings after my grandmother and a nice bike, I could sell it all and save a whole village that are starving somewhere, and yet I do not. There are always those out there who need help and I want to help I do, but at the same time it is hard to make a big sacrifice for a stranger."
Heather said then she looked up at you.
"I hope you do not see me as selfish for saying so Sir...that being said when you ask for the collar as payment for saving my life I will not protest..."
She finished and was silent.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I understand perhaps more than you might expect. In the military, one is expected a certain measure of initiative in the heat of battle, but one is still expected to follow orders and show unflinching loyalty under all circumstances. Some take to that better than others; it does not seem very different from your marriage, really..."
He smiled warmly, "If it helps, I will not need your collar for long - just until I can have one crafted specifically for my apprentice, as unique as yours. That's not so much a question of cost as of the time needed for a Solificato to craft it. I swear to you, you will have the collar back as early as at all possible, and freshly cleaned and polished as well. The collar is a token of faith, trust and love - as I said last we spoke, if it were a mere plaything, I would be more reluctant..."

"I guess sometimes fear is useful. I am glad the young woman is not Fallen, even so I fear she will have to fight and uphill battle to be accepted by the Traditions if she was once th apprentice of a high ranking Nephandus."
Heather said and glanced up at you again.
He nodded, "Things will be... difficult, yes, but not impossible. But there is a danger lurking..."

"Getting the test subjects out of Prelatus Jace's lab seam to be going well though the prisoners are in terrible conditions..."
Dalisse said her eyes unfocused as she saw though the eyes of her ship for a moment.
"One group also seam to be going into the bedroom of the Labyrinth members trying to make stretchers for the prisoners...another group are entering the cells to get the other prisoners out now...and at the door to the Caul there seam to be some progress and a spell being cast."
He nodded, "When the Caul chamber is breached, let me know, please..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 04, 2018 11:25 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I understand perhaps more than you might expect. In the military, one is expected a certain measure of initiative in the heat of battle, but one is still expected to follow orders and show unflinching loyalty under all circumstances. Some take to that better than others; it does not seem very different from your marriage, really..."

Heather considered then she nodded.
"I guess that is a pretty good way to look at it Sir."
She said after a while and nodded.
"I have never considered it like that before but I guess I did always enjoy it, before I met my Mistress when the Chantry I lived in then sent me out on some mission under a leader and before that being under my Mentor's rule. But I only enjoy being ruled by those I trust completely."

He smiled warmly, "If it helps, I will not need your collar for long - just until I can have one crafted specifically for my apprentice, as unique as yours. That's not so much a question of cost as of the time needed for a Solificato to craft it. I swear to you, you will have the collar back as early as at all possible, and freshly cleaned and polished as well. The collar is a token of faith, trust and love - as I said last we spoke, if it were a mere plaything, I would be more reluctant..."

Heather smiled a little and nodded.
"That do help Sir, as long as it is being used to help your apprentice and not hurt her. I mean it can only be put on if both parties consent to it, if the one wearing it do not consent at the time it is put on then it is just a pretty bit of metal and nothing more, though when it is put on then only the one controlling it can remove it and they will have control until that point regardless of what the one wearing it thinks about it."
The young Cultist explained.
"I am worried that the girl will be forced into it with threats and then hurt with the control you will then have over her, for if that happens it will taint what the collar stands for. Not that I would persume to accuse you of not being kind to your apprentice Sir."
She said looking a bit worried.

He nodded, "Things will be... difficult, yes, but not impossible. But there is a danger lurking..."

"Poor woman...she is being kept in the basement of Morningstar right now is she not, she must be scared out of her wits."
Heather said and nodded.

He nodded, "When the Caul chamber is breached, let me know, please..."

"They are opening the door now Colin."
Dalisse informed you.
"It seams the spell the Arabic Hermetic cast with the vials of blood you collected have worked, as none of the Traditionalists are falling to the floor in pain."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Heather considered then she nodded.
"I guess that is a pretty good way to look at it Sir."
She said after a while and nodded.
"I have never considered it like that before but I guess I did always enjoy it, before I met my Mistress when the Chantry I lived in then sent me out on some mission under a leader and before that being under my Mentor's rule. But I only enjoy being ruled by those I trust completely."
Colin nodded, "And no soldier enjoys serving under an officer whose competence and loyalty they're not confident in."

Heather smiled a little and nodded.
"That do help Sir, as long as it is being used to help your apprentice and not hurt her. I mean it can only be put on if both parties consent to it, if the one wearing it do not consent at the time it is put on then it is just a pretty bit of metal and nothing more, though when it is put on then only the one controlling it can remove it and they will have control until that point regardless of what the one wearing it thinks about it."
The young Cultist explained.
"I am worried that the girl will be forced into it with threats and then hurt with the control you will then have over her, for if that happens it will taint what the collar stands for. Not that I would persume to accuse you of not being kind to your apprentice Sir."
She said looking a bit worried.
He nodded, "She knows the terror that will befall her if such a collar is not available... dreadful fear of needles, you know. And rest assured, I will give her as much liberty as I can afford - though much of the time that will be sensory magic at most, I'm afraid, at least for a while. All the same, I will not use the collar in cruelty; after all, the girl is precious to me, and I won't be allowed to be much of a grandfather to her future child if we end up estranged, will I? Your concern is, of course, appreciated. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you and your Mistress might accept the title of honourary aunts."

"Poor woman...she is being kept in the basement of Morningstar right now is she not, she must be scared out of her wits."
Heather said and nodded.
He nodded, "Likely so, unless Master Adimari has sat down to discuss things with her... that might calm her."

"They are opening the door now Colin."
Dalisse informed you.
"It seams the spell the Arabic Hermetic cast with the vials of blood you collected have worked, as none of the Traditionalists are falling to the floor in pain."
He nodded, "Good - it's going to be grisly enough work if not participants get crippled by pain in the process."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next