Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

+2
Warpmind
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 23 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Anja's Post:

'Well put. And I am sure both the Orphans and the Union thank you for it; after all, you're helping them get more recruits.' Nicole replied, the sarcasm obvious.

Anja's Post:

The large woman watched the happenings, with a combination of worry and confusion on her face.

Serge's Post:

Seeing Serge was ready, Nicole moved to get the other tray. Gave a last look at the playing shapeshifter, the somewhat pensive look remaining on her face. Then gave a nod to Serge, showing she was ready. Found herself give Strawberry a little wave before leaving the room.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 23 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Adley Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:09 pm

"He says he is bringing his kit and that Dr Lee is A positive so a donor or donors with that blood type have to be found. I do not match his blood type unfertunatly."
The death magus said.
"Are you injured though Adley? You sound...ah forgive me you sound tired."

"Not any more injured than I was. I think," he added, since he supposed with that much exertion he could well have hurt himself but that mattered less than the fact he was covered in his cabalmate's blood. "Is anyone up there a match?" he asked Fran, trying to think of who he knew - fact was, he didn't know much about this sort of thing never mind who was what type. He knew who matched Narim now, unfortunately and that his matches were tapped out - and that he was not the same type as Narim.

"I think a healer is what we need for now, once that healer is here I can get our Sodalis downstairs, yes she is fine I think, I banished the entity controlling her the shock just made her faith I will find Mr Rush and have him have a look at her injuries but they are not severe, once she comes around she can be questioned, but we will give her a few moments."

"Okay," he said, worried as he waited for the doctor to come. Dr Wong was not long in arriving thankfully. Adley stepped out of the way unless he was told to do something to help and waited.

"I have healed him but he will need blood transfusions I can make blood but it will not have Quintessence in it and so he will be very weak, either will need to transfuse blood from a donor or use Quintessence to make the blood I create more real, the first option is simpler."
He said as he gently eased Richard down onto the floor and dovered him with the one, mostly clean blanket that he could find, one that had been folded up on top of a shelf.
"Do you know of anyone who are A positive and might be willing to help and that we can reach quickly, for if not I will create new blood to save is life and then I will need to get some Tass to empower that blood later, at least the artificial blood will carry nutrients and oxygen for now."

"I don't know my type," he admitted. "If I'm a match I could donate some, until another can be found, but I am injured and would likely pass out after. I've got someone asking now..." he said, still on the phone.

// sorry for the delay I got stung by a wasp and the Benydryl knocked me out. I'm fine, the yellowjacket is not.
ooc2: Anyone with O negative blood could also donate in a severe emergency, they are the universal donor type for RBCs having no Rh factor - but it is possible to still have an antigen reaction to things in the plasma iirc which is why they still do crosscheck tests for reactions beforehand. Adley ofc does not know such things xD

Last edited by s7trif3 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooc note)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:01 pm

[Serge and Nicole] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

'Well put. And I am sure both the Orphans and the Union thank you for it; after all, you're helping them get more recruits.' Nicole replied, the sarcasm obvious.

"If someone would rather be Orphans than become apprentices then that is completely up to them and if someone think that they will have an easier time with the Union than with the Traditions then I feel sorry for them they are not going to last very long."
The alchemist said, his voice still very calm.

Seeing Serge was ready, Nicole moved to get the other tray. Gave a last look at the playing shapeshifter, the somewhat pensive look remaining on her face. Then gave a nod to Serge, showing she was ready. Found herself give Strawberry a little wave before leaving the room.

Strawberry waves back happily and gave you a big smile before she continued to play with her imaginary friend and Darrian's dog.

You and the Cultist got out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs. Serge you saw Dr Wong up at the third floor run into Dr Lee's room a look of terrible fear on his face.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"Not any more injured than I was. I think," he added, since he supposed with that much exertion he could well have hurt himself but that mattered less than the fact he was covered in his cabalmate's blood. "Is anyone up there a match?" he asked Fran, trying to think of who he knew - fact was, he didn't know much about this sort of thing never mind who was what type. He knew who matched Narim now, unfortunately and that his matches were tapped out - and that he was not the same type as Narim.

"I think Miss White is a match, but she already donated some blood, we just did not have enough for those rescused, we are going to have to hold a blood drive at the Chantry when this is all over. Listen what if I ask around those there who are not hurt to badly and send any who are a match down to Dr Lee's room?"
Fran suggjested.

"Okay," he said, worried as he waited for the doctor to come. Dr Wong was not long in arriving thankfully. Adley stepped out of the way unless he was told to do something to help and waited.

You where not asked to do anything while Dr Wong healed your Cabalmate and Jeffry tended to Tehodora, the Flambeau where no great healer, but the cuts and bruises the young Tytalus had suffered he could heal with his Corpus magick, the woman's psycological scars from how she had been used might be harder to heal though.

"I don't know my type," he admitted. "If I'm a match I could donate some, until another can be found, but I am injured and would likely pass out after. I've got someone asking now..." he said, still on the phone.

"I do not want to put your health at risk Mr...ehm...you are Master Morgan's student right?"
Dr Wong said his eyes showed that he was worried and stressed but his training kept him calm.
"I will create blood magickally that will buy us some time."
He anounced and readied to go into another kata when Jeffry pulled several stones from the Node out of his pocket.
"Here Dr Wong will this help?"
He asked and the Akashic nodded.
"Yes Master Morgan but...I can't accept..."
Jeffry shook his head.
"Nonsense Doctor, your student is a member of this Chantry his safety comes first."
He said and Michael Wong gave him a garateful look before he started his kata to create new blood in Richard's veins.

(OOC 1: Wasps are assholes. I am glad to hear you are ok, take the time you need.)
(OOC 2: The safest and simplest is probably to use magick to create new blood. Now this is a thing that is debated allot in the WoD community if a mage can create blood, the general consensus and what I use in my game is that sure Life 2 for yourself and Life 3 for another can create blood, if doing so fit into a given mage's Paradigm, but just using life will create "dead" blood, it will carry nutrients and oxygen but eventually it will lead to pattern leakage. To create real blood that will truly sustain life patterns, give nourishment to a vampire and so on you also need to use one dram of Qint per half a liter of blood and the neccesary degree in Prime to fill the new blood's patterns with said Quintessence. I hppe no one mind me doing it this way. Blood in the WoD is more than just the liquid itself.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Anja's Post:

A little snort at this, but said nothing.

Anja's Post:

'That could have panned out real bad.' Nicole said to Serge, once out of earshot of the cafeteria.

Anja's Post:

On seeing this, Nicole halted and placed the tray she'd been carrying down somewhere quickly. Pulling up a trouser-leg, retrieved a utility knife of some form. It was almost like the Etherite had switched "combat mode" on.

[I'm assuming Nicole saw Wong too, as she's standing right by Serge]

[If the person needing a transfusion is A+, normally they'd be able to take A+, A-, O+ and O-.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:56 pm

A little snort at this, but said nothing.

Darrian just regarded you for a moment but he said nothing and let the matter drop.

On seeing this, Nicole halted and placed the tray she'd been carrying down somewhere quickly. Pulling up a trouser-leg, retrieved a utility knife of some form. It was almost like the Etherite had switched "combat mode" on.

You saw a small, decorative table near the stairs and out the tray down on it. There where no sounds of combat from Dr Lee's room but something where clearly happening.

(OOC: Yes both Nicoel and Serge see Dr Wong I just wrote it like that since I had been replying to Nicole to make it clear this concerned Serge as well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:56 pm

The alchemist gave a chuckle.
"Yes let us just let them play for now, as long as they don't spill my pots. I will tell her you left the drawings for her when they are done."
He said sounding amused as he watched Strawberry and Mundi play.
"You are a kind kid Mr Yager doing this for Miss Strawberry."
He said approvingly.
"Ok then I will not keep you."
He said as you made ready to leave.

"Alright, see ya then." he said as he gave a friendly wave of farewell to Darrien and began marching up the stairs with Nicole.

Nicole wrote:Seeing Serge was ready, Nicole moved to get the other tray. Gave a last look at the playing shapeshifter, the somewhat pensive look remaining on her face. Then gave a nod to Serge, showing she was ready. Found herself give Strawberry a little wave before leaving the room.
Nicole wrote:'That could have panned out real bad.' Nicole said to Serge, once out of earshot of the cafeteria.

"What could've ended really badly?" Serge said with a confused look on his face as he walked next to the Etherite.

You and the Cultist got out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs. Serge you saw Dr Wong up at the third floor run into Dr Lee's room a look of terrible fear on his face.
Nicole wrote:On seeing this, Nicole halted and placed the tray she'd been carrying down somewhere quickly. Pulling up a trouser-leg, retrieved a utility knife of some form. It was almost like the Etherite had switched "combat mode" on.
You saw a small, decorative table near the stairs and out the tray down on it. There where no sounds of combat from Dr Lee's room but something where clearly happening.

Serge had a look of worry as he saw the Doctor rushing towards the third floor which changed into fear as he saw Nicole pulling out a knife. "Wait you just keep knives on you? What are you going to do...chase after him? Cause I really wanna do the same." he said looking for somewhere to place his tray.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:06 pm

"Alright, see ya then." he said as he gave a friendly wave of farewell to Darrien and began marching up the stairs with Nicole.

"Very well Mr Yager I will see you later."
Darrian said politely and he gave you a nod.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Serge's Post:

'Making her "see" the little girl again.'

Serge's Post:

'Unless I'm somewhere I know I'll be properly frisked, yes.' she replied like it was nothing in particular. 'Gonna see what's up... my spidey-sense is tingling.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Nicole wrote:'Making her "see" the little girl again.'

"Yeah...I won't lie, I could've messed that up." Serge said nervously. "But spells are easier to do within the chantry and I've been getting quite a bit of practice lately. At worse if I messed up only I'd be injured. I would've probably started hallucinating and had the worst headache of my life."

Nicole wrote:'Unless I'm somewhere I know I'll be properly frisked, yes.' she replied like it was nothing in particular. 'Gonna see what's up... my spidey-sense is tingling.'

"I'll tag along." Serge said as he placed the tray on the nearby table and followed Nicole to Dr. Lee's room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:21 pm

'No. The reaction it could have caused. It could have really upset her. Or made her lose her temper. Heard lupines go all ripping-off-heads crazy when it happens... and don't wanna see if it applies to... rat-changers?' her tone here suggesting she was half-disbelieving such a thing existed.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Nicole wrote:'No. The reaction it could have caused. It could have really upset her. Or made her lose her temper. Heard lupines go all ripping-off-heads crazy when it happens... and don't wanna see if it applies to... rat-changers?' her tone here suggesting she was half-disbelieving such a thing existed.

Serge stayed silent for a moment as he considered that. "I don't think she'd have went into rage-mode if she saw previous owner. From the way she talked about her she really liked and missed her. She was so excited to show off her human form, she probably put more control on herself to hide her uglier side."

He then sighed and said, "It's not her reaction to seeing her that worried me. I knew she'd be overjoyed to see her long lost friend. My worry is what happens after she's gone. Strawberry said that she knew the girl was a figment of her imagination. Still makes me feel guilty though. Let's just hope the picture is enough to keep her happy. She probably doesn't have a lot of things to remember her owner by."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:46 pm

The two of you get to Dr Lee's apartment, the door was open and you saw a clean, practical apartment, the door into his small treatment room was open as well and blood had splattered out from there, clearly someone had lost allot of blood in that treatment room, it would have been bad, there where no signs of combat right now though, only the sound of someone stepping around on the floor with quick, controlled motions.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Serge's Post:

'"Rage-mode"... is that what it's called?' Nicole replied, curious for a moment. 'The point being... it's not real. The pain, hurt and all that... makes us what we are. You could have just re-opened an old box but not given 'em any way to deal with the contents.'

Serge's Post:

Anja's Post:

'What the fuck?!' Nicole exclaimed, looking around to see if the assumed cause of this was still present in the room. Or nearby.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:08 pm

'"Rage-mode"... is that what it's called?' Nicole replied, curious for a moment. 'The point being... it's not real. The pain, hurt and all that... makes us what we are. You could have just re-opened an old box but not given 'em any way to deal with the contents.'

Serge was silent again before saying, "Goddammit now I feel even more guilty. I just wanted to make her smile a little, if just for a moment.". He clearly had not thought that far ahead.

The two of you get to Dr Lee's apartment, the door was open and you saw a clean, practical apartment, the door into his small treatment room was open as well and blood had splattered out from there, clearly someone had lost allot of blood in that treatment room, it would have been bad, there where no signs of combat right now though, only the sound of someone stepping around on the floor with quick, controlled motions.

"Dammit why are we are always being attacked!" Serge said as he looked around to see who was making the stepping sounds as well anything else of interest that might be in the room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:10 pm

If you go to look iinto the treatment room you will see blood everywhere, just everywhere. A woman lay in the bed hooked up to an IV sh looked rather shocked and was clearly a patient of Dr Lee. Richard Lee was on the floor his clothes where just drenched with blood, he was laying there as Dr Wong where doing katas over him. Adley where standing there as well. Master Morgan was hunched over a tied up Theodora and you saw cuts and bruises on her person closting as his hands moved and he chanted in Latin. You saw no one being hostile at the moment but the situation wher clearely very tense.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:20 pm

Serge's Post:

'No need to feel guilty, there isn't... just to remember that playing with emotions can be real dangerous.'

Serge's Post:

'Why I always carry a knife, me.' giving a little grim smile.

Anja's Post:

'What happened? Who did this?' Nicole said to the room in general, still holding the blade. Adley would notice she'd changed; sneakers, cargo trousers, a t-shirt with a firebomb-wielding teddy-bear on the front and a long-sleeved one underneath. Now sporting pair of eyebrow bars and enough cuff rings to make her outer ears look like they were completely metal.

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added description)
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Nicole wrote:'No need to feel guilty, there isn't... just to remember that playing with emotions can be real dangerous.'

"No need to tell me twice. Playing with emotions is literally what I specialize in." Serge said simply not wanting to admit that Nicole was right.

If you go to look iinto the treatment room you will see blood everywhere, just everywhere. A woman lay in the bed hooked up to an IV sh looked rather shocked and was clearly a patient of Dr Lee. Richard Lee was on the floor his clothes where just drenched with blood, he was laying there as Dr Wong where doing katas over him. Adley where standing there as well. Master Morgan was hunched over a tied up Theodora and you saw cuts and bruises on her person closting as his hands moved and he chanted in Latin. You saw no one being hostile at the moment but the situation wher clearely very tense.
Nicole wrote:'What happened? Who did this?' Nicole said to the room in general, still holding the blade.

"And why is Theodora tied up? Isn't she a member of this chantry?" Serge said with a voice of concern, sacred at the thought of another member turning traitor.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:21 pm

'What happened? Who did this?' Nicole said to the room in general, still holding the blade.

Jeffry glanced up from his work at healing Theodora, he finished the healing spell then replied.
"We do not know, something posessed my young Sodalis here and she attacked Captain Welder, Dr Lee protected her and got hurt in the process."
He said quickly.

"And why is Theodora tied up? Isn't she a member of this chantry?" Serge said with a voice of concern, sacred at the thought of another member turning traitor.

"She is a member of your own old Chantry Westchapel young man."
Jeffry siad careful not to say any names right now.
"She is tied up until I have the time to make absolutely sure the posessing pressence is gone."
He said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:21 am

"I think Miss White is a match, but she already donated some blood, we just did not have enough for those rescused, we are going to have to hold a blood drive at the Chantry when this is all over. Listen what if I ask around those there who are not hurt to badly and send any who are a match down to Dr Lee's room?"
Fran suggjested.

"Yes, please hurry."

"I do not want to put your health at risk Mr...ehm...you are Master Morgan's student right?" Dr Wong.Dr Wong said his eyes showed that he was worried and stressed but his training kept him calm.
"I will create blood magickally that will buy us some time."

He nodded at the question. "Alright," he said with a frown. "Someone's tracking a donor down."

'What happened? Who did this?' Nicole said to the room in general, still holding the blade. Adley would notice she'd changed; sneakers, cargo trousers, a t-shirt with a firebomb-wielding teddy-bear on the front and a long-sleeved one underneath. Now sporting pair of eyebrow bars and enough cuff rings to make her outer ears look like they were completely metal.
Jeffry glanced up from his work at healing Theodora, he finished the healing spell then replied.
"We do not know, something posessed my young Sodalis here and she attacked Captain Welder, Dr Lee protected her and got hurt in the process."
He said quickly
"She is tied up until I have the time to make absolutely sure the posessing pressence is gone."
He said and frowned.

He looked over at the pair as they burst in and started asking questions. Serge had already given blood and this was the second time he got to see him covered in blood, his fresh clothing spattered and his hands and arms tacky with it as it dried. But Nicole might be a match, so he turned to her and asked, "Are you a match for A positive blood? We need a donor." Then to his mentor, he said, "Should we check the security measures? See if there was a breach?"

// I have no issues about the blood thing, might want to make a note of it in the house rules just for reference sake.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:29 am

[Boston, 7 PM]
"Why would it be less likely someone born in a high place want to sieze power and keep it than someone born in a low place Mentor?"
Anna asked and she gave you a skeptical look.
Colin shook his head, "It is not a matter of desire - to know strength, you need to know weakness. Someone born into wealth and privilege will not know the strength needed to rise from squalor to a position of power."
He pondered for a moment, "In fact, I can think of one Aswadim who is a perfect example of this... but this is not the time and place to discuss that."

Rodger flipped his goggles down from his hat and placed them over his eyes.
"They are in there, I see two complex life forms and something I just can't get a reading on."
He said as he worked a dial on the goggles.
"But yes let us go and runing their day."
He agreed as the car stopped and he grabbed his pistol and stepped outside.
He nodded, "Two humans and three HIT-Marks, then, I would presume... The car doors will probably not stop a Primium bullet, but they will make you harder to hit, so try to stay behind them, ladies."
He slipped the door open and rose behind the door, ready to drop down while trying to make out the exact locations of the HIT-Marks, for a quick takedown, "Hello, Miss Tola, Mr. Kagen... I'm afraid I'm going to have to ruin your plans and arrest you for assault and attempted murder today."

((OOC: While the blood generation part seems mostly fine, I might want to ask for either Spirit or Prime 2, as well, to ensure a better match with the recipient and to make it a little more, hm, vital.))

((OOC2: Where the heck did Sunday go?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 am

Anja's Post:

'Mind-controlled or something? Fallen's last trick, a new one or something else?' Nicole replied, giving a frown on what might need to be done.

Adley's Post:

'Erm... not sure? I'm A-negative, know that much. But I had a transfusion 'bout three month back, me.'

[Make a note about what blood-wise, exactly?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:10 am

He said quickly.
Nicole wrote:'Mind-controlled or something? Fallen's last trick, a new one or something else?' Nicole replied, giving a frown on what might need to be done.

"Regardless of what it was, isn't this entire place warded against ranged magickal attacks?" Serge said with a look of concern looking around the room as if trying to see a tear in some ephemeral barrier. "How did something get through them?"

He said and frowned.

"R-right." Serge said, quieting down after his silly mistake was brought to light. He looked at his former chantry mate and wished to see for himself whether the power assaulting her mind was still affecting her. But after his slip of the tongue he didn't have the confidence to ask and didn't want to interrupt the Master's work.

Adley wrote:He looked over at the pair as they burst in and started asking questions. Serge had already given blood and this was the second time he got to see him covered in blood, his fresh clothing spattered and his hands and arms tacky with it as it dried. But Nicole might be a match, so he turned to her and asked, "Are you a match for A positive blood? We need a donor." Then to his mentor, he said, "Should we check the security measures? See if there was a breach?"
'Erm... not sure? I'm A-negative, know that much. But I had a transfusion 'bout three month back, me.'

Serge was wearing the exact same clothing that Adley had seen on him before. An unbuttoned shirt with a plain blue colored t-shirt underneath and worn out jeans. Held in one hand was his signature sketchbook which never seemed to leave his side.

"I think I'm B-blooded. I was checked when I gave blood earlier." Serge said taking a sad glance at the blood stained ninja doctor.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:54 am

[Serge,Nicole and Adley] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"Yes, please hurry."

"I will hurry I should hang up now and ask them."
Fran said.

He nodded at the question. "Alright," he said with a frown. "Someone's tracking a donor down."

"Thank you, that will be helpful."
Dr Wong said he did his best to remain calm and not let worry for his apprentice show.
"I will do what I can in the meantime."

He looked over at the pair as they burst in and started asking questions. Serge had already given blood and this was the second time he got to see him covered in blood, his fresh clothing spattered and his hands and arms tacky with it as it dried. But Nicole might be a match, so he turned to her and asked, "Are you a match for A positive blood? We need a donor." Then to his mentor, he said, "Should we check the security measures? See if there was a breach?"

Jeffry nodded.
"Yes we are going to have to go over the wards and also speak with our Sodalis to find out what happened, however first we are going to sleep in the time bubble, I am making mistakes, mistakes we can not afford. Sometimes the most effective thing to do is to rest so we can be more effective."
The old magus said.
"As soon as we have made sure our phycician are going to be ok. Could you please check on our guest to see that she is ok as well?"
Jeffry requested.

Captain Welder seamed to be ok but she was in shock, with her earlier trauma this was a little bit to much for her and she was looking around wide eyed.

'Mind-controlled or something? Fallen's last trick, a new one or something else?' Nicole replied, giving a frown on what might need to be done.

"It is hard to say I got a warning that someone wanted to assassinate our guest here."
The Chief said and he indicated the wouunded woman in the bed.
"It is worrisome though, we have to search the Chantry, be sure something else is not wrong and yes you might call it a form of mind control."
He confirmed.

"Regardless of what it was, isn't this entire place warded against ranged magickal attacks?" Serge said with a look of concern looking around the room as if trying to see a tear in some ephemeral barrier. "How did something get through them?"

"That is an excellent question young man, the wards will have to be checked and my young Sodalis checked, she might have left the Chantry for a moment, perhaps gone around the corner to get something at the grocery store and she could have been attacked there for example, I however agree that it is a most troubeling prospect."
Jeffry said as he glanced over at Serge.

"R-right." Serge said, quieting down after his silly mistake was brought to light. He looked at his former chantry mate and wished to see for himself whether the power assaulting her mind was still affecting her. But after his slip of the tongue he didn't have the confidence to ask and didn't want to interrupt the Master's work.

"Could you look in the cabinet if you might be able to find a bowl and some wash cloths, I would like to clean some of the blood of the faces of the two women, I would think that would make them more comfortable."
Jeffry requested clearly seeing that Serge needed to feel useful and he nodded towards one of the cabinets in the room.

Serge was wearing the exact same clothing that Adley had seen on him before. An unbuttoned shirt with a plain blue colored t-shirt underneath and worn out jeans. Held in one hand was his signature sketchbook which never seemed to leave his side.

"I think I'm B-blooded. I was checked when I gave blood earlier." Serge said taking a sad glance at the blood stained ninja doctor.

"Y...you are not a match for me..."
Richard said weakly, he was better now though that his Mentor had been working on him and a bit of color had returned to his cheeks.
"With Tass I can take care of it, he should be fine now, but this Chantry will need to aquire more donor blood in case one of you get injured again."
Dr Wong said as he stopped his katas and hunched down to check on his apprentice.
"Thank you both for saving his life."
The grateful Akashic said to Jeffry and Adley..

[Colin]
streets of Boston at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

[quote]Colin shook his head, "It is not a matter of desire - to know strength, you need to know weakness. Someone born into wealth and privilege will not know the strength needed to rise from squalor to a position of power."

"Well that makes sense I guess Mentor but would you not want that kind of strength in a leader? You would want a leader who is tough and strong and not soft and spoiled."
Anna said and nodded.

He pondered for a moment, "In fact, I can think of one Aswadim who is a perfect example of this... but this is not the time and place to discuss that."

"And Aswadim Mentor? Ok then we can discuss it later."
Your young apprentice agreed.

He nodded, "Two humans and three HIT-Marks, then, I would presume... The car doors will probably not stop a Primium bullet, but they will make you harder to hit, so try to stay behind them, ladies."

"That seams likely indeed Mr Wainwright."
Udella said. Anna nodded.
"I will stay hidden and provide back up."
She declared.

He slipped the door open and rose behind the door, ready to drop down while trying to make out the exact locations of the HIT-Marks, for a quick takedown, "Hello, Miss Tola, Mr. Kagen... I'm afraid I'm going to have to ruin your plans and arrest you for assault and attempted murder today."

As soon as you stepped out of the car, someone further into the allyway, hidden behind some old grates shot at you but they missed. Rodger pulled a very old weapon and fired back.
"Not to friendly are they?"
The Etherite commented.

(OOC: I would say that to just replace blood but with no spiritual content then Life by itself should probably be enough, a bit depending on the Paradigm of the mage and how they do things. But to make it blood that also can supply life patterns properly you ned enough Pime to channel Quintessence into it. I will make a note of it in the house rules section.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:17 pm

[Boston, 7 PM]
"Well that makes sense I guess Mentor but would you not want that kind of strength in a leader? You would want a leader who is tough and strong and not soft and spoiled."
Anna said and nodded.
Colin nodded, "But more than that, you want a leader who is not in it only for themselves - leadership means putting the needs of your people ahead of your own, and that... is unfortunately a rarer trait than one would wish in those who seek political office."

"That seams likely indeed Mr Wainwright."
Udella said. Anna nodded.
"I will stay hidden and provide back up."
She declared.
He nodded, "A bit of illumination would be useful, though."

As soon as you stepped out of the car, someone further into the allyway, hidden behind some old grates shot at you but they missed. Rodger pulled a very old weapon and fired back.
"Not to friendly are they?"
The Etherite commented.
He grinned and ducked behind the door, trying to spot a pair of eyes in the darkness, "Well, it's hardly as though I expected them to be. It's a bit too dark for my liking, though. They could at least show some consideration and make themselves visible."

((OOC: Arguably, one should be able to make blood plasma with only Matter 3 - no cells, just a fairly complex liquid rich in nutrients. It's the most commonly used transfusion, I believe, being without the clotting factors, hence the most useful in surgery. A superficial search indicates whole blood, platelets and plasma are given in a 1:1:1 ratio, but I think we're drifting into highly technical aspects of it all. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:34 pm

[Colin] (On the Streets of Boston at 6 30 )

Colin nodded, "But more than that, you want a leader who is not in it only for themselves - leadership means putting the needs of your people ahead of your own, and that... is unfortunately a rarer trait than one would wish in those who seek political office."

"It is a rare trait in pepole generally Mentor, but why would it be any more common in those born to rule with no other qualification than their birth than those who run for office?"
Anna asked.

He nodded, "A bit of illumination would be useful, though."

"I will take care of that Mr Steed."
Udella said using your alias when in front of your enemies and she muttered sme words and cast a simple spell, creating a small sphere of light that she tossed into the allyway revealing the man and the woman you had seen at the trial, and three, identical, very tall, beefy men who fixed their eyes on you and your party.

He grinned and ducked behind the door, trying to spot a pair of eyes in the darkness, "Well, it's hardly as though I expected them to be. It's a bit too dark for my liking, though. They could at least show some consideration and make themselves visible."

Now that Udella had iluminated the allyway you could see your five foes well.
"I doubt they are much concerned with our comfort and wishes my good man."
Rodger said as he aimed at one of the HIT Marks.

(OOC: Yes someone with the technical knowledge of how plasma work and are composed can do so with Matter 3, making it from just about anything.)

(OOC: I will need a roll to see who go first in the fight.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next