Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:56 pm

[Travelling]
Anja's Post:

'Oh, they'll realise soon enough... when the Union starts having personnel shortages.' Nicole quipped acidly. 'Could spread quickly? The Port doc is a carrier and she used all the usual hygiene stuff - if she's also infected all the others she's treated since, and anybody who reached out a hand to an infected person...' trailing off, allowing the Professor's mind to fill in the gaps - and get to the word Pandemic.

'As what to do... I don't know sir. I'm a soldier.' giving an exasperated sigh. A pause as she fished out her cigarettes and lit one up one-handed. 'Fuck... Well, first off we're gonna have to alert everyone in the Society - do the phone tree model. Patch in the Adepts too. Tell anyone with mods to in effect quarantine themselves - cook own food, disinfect everything, wear gloves and so on. Think we also need to ground all transports Ether-side, as well as the Fleet... it might be too late for us, but there's a fair chance they might not have got it yet.' ending with another sigh.

'As for testing infection rates... I have an idea. Need to make a call first, though.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:10 pm

[Serge's Message]

Anja wrote:"The sacrifices will be personal, but whatever or not they will involve death i do not know."
The ancient Seer said.
"And yes much need doing that is true."

Serge was profoundly uncomfortable after learning the nature of the sacrifices, although he did his best to hide it, not wanting to seem weak in front of the legendary mage.

Anja wrote:"Both are bad indeed."
Your strange host agreed.
"But necessary...as for Heylel's grimoire, no to both questions I do not know where it is located or what is in it, other than it being what will be needed to defeat Moloch but at the same time it might also be what creates him."

"Guess that'll be a fun little research project." Serge said with a sigh as yet another mystery was added to the pile.

"You mentioned that the 'bonds broken by treachery must be mended'. Do you mean the bonds between the nine?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 am

[Airport]

Cathy looked at you and she hesitated but since you did not address her she just nodded to you in greeting rather than saying her name again or holding out her hand to you.

He gave her a polite enough nod back, but absolutely no indication that he wanted to shake hands.

"Yes I guess there is some very small chance that someone might overhear talk of a spell that can help a mage poisoned by vampire blood, the question is if someone should overhear that do it really matter?"
Irene asked and again she raised an eyebrow at Adley.

"That depends," he said. "At any rate, there is no need to discuss it further, I don't think."

"No not the future, more the present. I only know what I have been told and heard here and there, but the way I understand it you have one origin for all vampires, one person who where the first of their kind, now he made new vampires, who made new vampires and so on, these are generations, and the closer to the frst vampire you are the more powerful you are, that and off course age and experience and such but it determine your potential. The thin blooded are those who are at the furthest end of the line, where so many generations have gone between them and the origin of the curse that hardly any of the...magic if you will, are left. The thin blooded are vampires but they are weaker than other vampires, they are more like ghouls in many ways. Now some thin blooded my Master says, have a strange ability where they get visions or something about what other vampires are doing, as if they are somehow plugged into the collective subconscious of all vampires so they can catch glimpses of what others of their kind is up to, the ability is rare but my Master have managed to capture one of them who he force to tell these visions to him, giving him a leg up on the competition."

He raised an eyebrow. "Your Master has captured another vampire to use as a sort of scrying glass on other vampires activities, and his own subordinates." He frowned. "Do you know anything else of these Milliners?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 am

[Travelling]

Oh, they'll realise soon enough... when the Union starts having personnel shortages.' Nicole quipped acidly. 'Could spread quickly? The Port doc is a carrier and she used all the usual hygiene stuff - if she's also infected all the others she's treated since, and anybody who reached out a hand to an infected person...' trailing off, allowing the Professor's mind to fill in the gaps - and get to the word Pandemic.

"Hopefully they will yes. Hum...you are right. All I can do for now is post a notice about everyone being very careful with hygine in the Chantry and a recomendation that they get themselves checked regularly just in case and contact the other Chantries in the Tribunal and offer my recomendations they do the same while we work on this."
Dr Hadermann replied.

'As what to do... I don't know sir. I'm a soldier.' giving an exasperated sigh. A pause as she fished out her cigarettes and lit one up one-handed. 'Fuck... Well, first off we're gonna have to alert everyone in the Society - do the phone tree model. Patch in the Adepts too. Tell anyone with mods to in effect quarantine themselves - cook own food, disinfect everything, wear gloves and so on. Think we also need to ground all transports Ether-side, as well as the Fleet... it might be too late for us, but there's a fair chance they might not have got it yet.' ending with another sigh.

"These are all good ideas Scientist, this is what I can do, start a pon three to get the word out there including asking the Adepts to put the warning on their web pages. I do not have the authority to ground Etherships though I might be able to get a audience with Dr Spence and discuss the matter with him."
The older Etherite said.
"I agree though we should try not to have this spread to the fleet, or to Horizon or worse the Victoria Station."

'As for testing infection rates... I have an idea. Need to make a call first, though.'

"As you wish Scientist, keep me updated."
Dr Hadermann said.

[Serge's Message]

"Guess that'll be a fun little research project." Serge said with a sigh as yet another mystery was added to the pile.

"Oh indeed it will my boy, indeed it will."
The ancient mage said with a grin.

"You mentioned that the 'bonds broken by treachery must be mended'. Do you mean the bonds between the nine?"

Your host looked sad for a moment then he nodded gravely.
"Yes the things Heylel did and I...let happen, such actions leave scars child, scars that can last many incarnations, but those scars must be healed and the Nine must stand together proudly once more in unity if Moloch is to be stopped, it is the only way."
He said and he put his hand on your shoulder.

[Airport]

"That depends," he said. "At any rate, there is no need to discuss it further, I don't think."

"Certainly, though the rote mentioned is one I would like to learn more about."
Irene said and she gave Adley another look.

He raised an eyebrow. "Your Master has captured another vampire to use as a sort of scrying glass on other vampires activities, and his own subordinates."

"Yes that would be correct, and since the captive is Thin Blooded no one cares if he is being held against his will, many would just kill them on sight or at least chase them out of the city."
Cathy said and nodded.

He frowned. "Do you know anything else of these Milliners?"

"Only what I have heard, that they where a mob family here in Boston before my Master got into contact with them, he brought them into the Giobanni, which might have been a mistake, they are not really good with the Necromancy and magic and such but they are really good with money and have little or no morals and they are trying to take over, taking my Master's job as head of the family in Boston, that is what they want."
The ghoul said and sigh.
"They are assholes with allot of money and fangs basically."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:50 am

[Travelling]

'Well, if we isolate all the bases Ether-side, the Fleet should be okay as long as they don't make contact in our dimension.' Nicole replied. 'I'll make the call, and get back to you... Oh, yeah. There's a request from someone to finish off the shit in your basement - that is, they want to do the deed when it comes... though I am of the mind to say no to that. The world may need him. To be on trial for genocide.'

Unless the Professor had anything else to add she'll end the call, then call Doctor Staza...

[Hmm... doesn't this mean their trip to Horizon is going to be cancelled, then?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:13 am

[Travelling]

'Well, if we isolate all the bases Ether-side, the Fleet should be okay as long as they don't make contact in our dimension.' Nicole replied.

"I will make the recommendation but I only have authority over Westchapel, and somewhat in the Boston Tribunal in general since I am one of the Deacons, but yes Ethership travel should be stopped until this is contained."
Dr Hadermann agreed.

'I'll make the call, and get back to you...

"Very good Scientist Bouchard."
The other Etherite agreed.

Oh, yeah. There's a request from someone to finish off the shit in your basement - that is, they want to do the deed when it comes... though I am of the mind to say no to that. The world may need him. To be on trial for genocide.'

"It will be hard to put Mr Giovanni on trial in sleeper society but yes Awakened society might want to make more of an...example of him, I am not inclined to let him have a quick and merciful end in private, at least not yet before we know how this thing will end."
Dr Hadermann agreed gruffly.

Unless the Professor had anything else to add she'll end the call, then call Doctor Staza...

Dr Hadermann had little else to add he had never been one for small talk, and when you had nothing more to say he simply hung up on the call. You called Dr Staza, you heard plated clinking, a can of food being opened and the eager tap tap tap of a dog's claws on linolium in the background as he said.
"Yes...Miss Bouchard how may I help you, is everything okey? With all that have been going on?"
He said then he spoke to his pet dog that you knew he had.
"Yes yes Tesla here is your lunch now be a good boy I have to take this call."
Followed by the sound of a plate being out on the floor.
"Sorry about that...I was in the middle of feeding Tesla."

(OOC: It might be postpoed depending on what happens next, though a private shuttle owned by a Hermetic would not be grounded on the Admiral's say so, Horizon might not accept visitors from Earth until the contagion are dealt with, though they might be left in with a medical check before landing.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:30 pm

[Airport]
Anja wrote:"It is nice to meet you Mr Wainwight."
Cathy said then she shrugged.
"It is ok, it is kind of nice to have my own mind back, if only for a little while."
She commented.
Colin smiled wryly, "Better this way, then, than the serum we might've had to put you on - that stuff hurts."

Anja wrote:"I understand...that must have been horrible."
The Euthanathos said and she stared out the window for a while.
"In combat I don't mind much, I do not like killing but it do not loose me any sleep either, to kill to protect myself, we all enter a fight knowing we might die...and when I am called to help those already dying, to for example avoid what happened to your vampire stray, that do not haunt me much either, either the ones I help want to die or they are so far gone death is the only mercy, but when I have to give the good death to someone who is scared or begs to be allowed to live that...stays with me."
She says softly.
He nodded, leaning back in the seat a little, "There's a tiny little shrine to a brave young man, ensconced in the stone of a cathedral here in Boston... If there was ever a kill I've regretted, he was it... That was the kid in the Labyrinth infirmary..."

Anja wrote:"Certainly, though the rote mentioned is one I would like to learn more about."
Irene said and she gave Adley another look.
He nodded, "I can teach you, certainly, at a more peaceful time. Might have to charge an instruction fee, mind you."

Anja wrote:"I have no idea what the Asencion War is or the Technocracy and the only Traditions I know are the laws the vampires live by, but werewolves those I know who are."
Cathy said and sigh.
"Listen I don't know allot. My Master have a captive thin blooded prophet, and he heard from him that the Milliners, a family that my Master was given permission to bring into the Clan where allying themselves with a strange group that could do freaky things with money. My Master sent Fio to aid them, and keep and eye on them. The prophet might have said more but I don't know, I think my Master recon I know to much and ordered me not to talk to him when I went to feed the kid."
The ghoul said.
"And that is all I really know...sorry."
S7trif3 wrote:He frowned at the 'strange group that could do freaky things with money.' "A prophet? Someone who can tell the future? And what is thin-blooded?" he asked.
Anja wrote:"No not the future, more the present. I only know what I have been told and heard here and there, but the way I understand it you have one origin for all vampires, one person who where the first of their kind, now he made new vampires, who made new vampires and so on, these are generations, and the closer to the frst vampire you are the more powerful you are, that and off course age and experience and such but it determine your potential. The thin blooded are those who are at the furthest end of the line, where so many generations have gone between them and the origin of the curse that hardly any of the...magic if you will, are left. The thin blooded are vampires but they are weaker than other vampires, they are more like ghouls in many ways. Now some thin blooded my Master says, have a strange ability where they get visions or something about what other vampires are doing, as if they are somehow plugged into the collective subconscious of all vampires so they can catch glimpses of what others of their kind is up to, the ability is rare but my Master have managed to capture one of them who he force to tell these visions to him, giving him a leg up on the competition."
Miss Angenelli tried to explain.
S7trif3 wrote:He raised an eyebrow. "Your Master has captured another vampire to use as a sort of scrying glass on other vampires activities, and his own subordinates." He frowned. "Do you know anything else of these Milliners?"
Anja wrote:"Yes that would be correct, and since the captive is Thin Blooded no one cares if he is being held against his will, many would just kill them on sight or at least chase them out of the city."
Cathy said and nodded.
Anja wrote:"Only what I have heard, that they where a mob family here in Boston before my Master got into contact with them, he brought them into the Giobanni, which might have been a mistake, they are not really good with the Necromancy and magic and such but they are really good with money and have little or no morals and they are trying to take over, taking my Master's job as head of the family in Boston, that is what they want."
The ghoul said and sigh.
He frowned, "Assholes with money and fangs... and here I thought the Ventrue had that particular market cornered... Hm, thin blood... I seem to recall reading something about that somewhere, something about... vampires who lack the strength to create more of their kind? Bugger if I recall where, or what the context was. I don't suppose they could be implicated in the Sabbat plot I learned of, where they're preparing in the wings to usurp the city?"

((OOC: To put it in perspective, Colin's not going to be flying any shuttles to Horizon if he's got reason to believe he's contagious. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:17 pm

[Airport]

Colin smiled wryly, "Better this way, then, than the serum we might've had to put you on - that stuff hurts."

"Serum?"
Cathy asked and she raised an eyebrow.
"Well I am glad whatever spooky thing you did worked then Sir, for I do prefer not to be in pain."

He nodded, leaning back in the seat a little, "There's a tiny little shrine to a brave young man, ensconced in the stone of a cathedral here in Boston... If there was ever a kill I've regretted, he was it... That was the kid in the Labyrinth infirmary..."

"Rosario told me about him...that...situation was hard on her, seeing those boys be executed but you had no choice, taking the captive would have been worse, then they would even be in a cell on Horizon awaiting trial or...worse...death was the kindest choice."
Irene said softly.
"Now one day he will be reborn, a widderslainte but at least he will be reborn."

He nodded, "I can teach you, certainly, at a more peaceful time. Might have to charge an instruction fee, mind you."

"I am sure we can come to an agreement when it comes to price."
Irene said sounding like a woman who was used to getting whatever she wanted.

He frowned, "Assholes with money and fangs... and here I thought the Ventrue had that particular market cornered...

"Yeah they do that as well but the Milliners...they have made an art out of having no morals and allot of money."
Cathy said with a shrug.

Hm, thin blood... I seem to recall reading something about that somewhere, something about... vampires who lack the strength to create more of their kind? Bugger if I recall where, or what the context was. I don't suppose they could be implicated in the Sabbat plot I learned of, where they're preparing in the wings to usurp the city?"

"I think some thin blooded can make new vampires but not all of them...as for the Sabbat doubtfully, they might be more willing to accept thin blooded than the Camarilla but I think they are likely to just chase them away, the only plot the thin blooded are likely to be involved in is living one more night and it is not like they are organized."
The Ghoul said and she raised an eyebrow.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:17 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'If several million are dead, our cover might be blown anyway.' Nicole replied. 'In that case, hesitate to throw the Giovanni into the fires of the mob, I won't.'

Anja's Post:

'No, I'm fine. Simply starting to piece together the bits of this mystery.' Nicole replied. 'Have you treated anyone with the fever? I ask because it's mutated, making folk without mods carriers of it. The Mirrorshade doc at the port has been infected with this, and you can't accuse one of them not following basic medical procedures regarding cross-contamination.'

[And Nicole won't have time to go to Horizon. She'll be busy burning as many Giovanni as possible...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:27 pm

[Serge's Message]

Anja wrote:Your host looked sad for a moment then he nodded gravely.
"Yes the things Heylel did and I...let happen, such actions leave scars child, scars that can last many incarnations, but those scars must be healed and the Nine must stand together proudly once more in unity if Moloch is to be stopped, it is the only way."
He said and he put his hand on your shoulder.

"Well I've only heard of the things Heylel did. Recently in fact...I was told not to wear white cause of him." Serge said with a sad grin. "I've talked with my fair share of traitors and villains and they always turn out to be nice-ish guys. Whatever he did is in the past now. We need to focus on this new mission. I think we can repair those scars, slowly at least. Where are the nine now? Or perhaps a better question would be, 'who' are the nine now? Although 'where' is also important."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:40 pm

[Travelling]

'If several million are dead, our cover might be blown anyway.' Nicole replied. 'In that case, hesitate to throw the Giovanni into the fires of the mob, I won't.'

"If things go as badly as it might yes, our cover might be blown and that might be the end of us on Earth but before we go down we will exterminate every one of their kind for their trouble."
Dr Hadermann said his voice as even as ever.

'No, I'm fine. Simply starting to piece together the bits of this mystery.' Nicole replied. 'Have you treated anyone with the fever? I ask because it's mutated, making folk without mods carriers of it. The Mirrorshade doc at the port has been infected with this, and you can't accuse one of them not following basic medical procedures regarding cross-contamination.'

"I have treated two with the fever...I will have myself tested at once, this is not good news. I did wear gloves but I assume the Union doctor did the same."
Dr Staza said and he sounded rather terrified.
"Do those without implants get sick as well?"
He asked.
"Do you know anything about how this spreads?"

[Serge's Message]

"Well I've only heard of the things Heylel did. Recently in fact...I was told not to wear white cause of him." Serge said with a sad grin. "I've talked with my fair share of traitors and villains and they always turn out to be nice-ish guys. Whatever he did is in the past now. We need to focus on this new mission. I think we can repair those scars, slowly at least. Where are the nine now? Or perhaps a better question would be, 'who' are the nine now? Although 'where' is also important."

"Heylel was brilliant, once they where like a father to me, and they had the best of intentions for what they did but the result was still horrible. I agree though all that can be done now is focus on the present and heal the rift of the past, in fact you have no choice if you want to stop the emerging Moloch. I do not know who the others will be reborn as. Fall Breeze will likely have a complete reincarnation and be the same person...the others I don't know."
Your strange host said.
"You will have to find them on your own."

(OOC: Poor Giovannis.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:03 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'No - they are simply carriers. But we need to know whether carriers are able to produce other carriers. If if they can... well, we might be looking at a pandemic situation...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:29 pm

[Traveling]

"Well I have only touched one person today other than my two patients, my apprentice, if I test positive I can test him as well, see if he have become infected."
The other Etherite said.
"You don't think animals can become infected do you...I mean I have touched Tesla."

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:36 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... well, the risk seems to be when the touch gets to the mouth - and most people's hands go to their lips soon enough.' Nicole mused. 'Perhaps the dog needs to have a bath, before he licks the area of fur you touched? If you score positive, that is.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:56 pm

[Travelling]

"Hum...well I can not say whatever or not I have touched my lips since I touched my patients...and yes I will give Tasla a bath, once I have tested myself...will this infection show up in a person's bloodstream?"
The Etherite asked.
"As with the sick ones?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:02 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'Not sure for sure, but the Mirrorshade doc found it.' Nicole replied. 'We're still working in the dark on much of this...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:18 pm

[Serge's Message]

Anja wrote:"Heylel was brilliant, once they where like a father to me, and they had the best of intentions for what they did but the result was still horrible. I agree though all that can be done now is focus on the present and heal the rift of the past, in fact you have no choice if you want to stop the emerging Moloch. I do not know who the others will be reborn as. Fall Breeze will likely have a complete reincarnation and be the same person...the others I don't know."
Your strange host said.
"You will have to find them on your own."

"Is there any special way to know that someone is a reincarnation of the nine? Like some kind of detection spell or something? Or will I just have to guess?" Serge asked curiosuly.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:22 pm

[Travelling]

Not sure for sure, but the Mirrorshade doc found it.' Nicole replied. 'We're still working in the dark on much of this...'

"I see, well I guess I will check everything then using both upper and lower case science and see what I find."
The other Etherite said and sigh.
"Thank you for letting me know though Miss Bouchard, I will isolate my patients at once."

[Serge's Message]

"Is there any special way to know that someone is a reincarnation of the nine? Like some kind of detection spell or something? Or will I just have to guess?" Serge asked curiosuly.

"There are always ways to do things with magick, a powerful enough spell to sense the connections between you and the others perhaps, but there is also the chance they are warded or will react to a stranger's magick being directed at them...less than favorably. I suspect you will have to look for the others but that fate will lead you to them soon enough."
The ancient seer said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:44 pm

[Serge's Message]

Anja wrote:"There are always ways to do things with magick, a powerful enough spell to sense the connections between you and the others perhaps, but there is also the chance they are warded or will react to a stranger's magick being directed at them...less than favorably. I suspect you will have to look for the others but that fate will lead you to them soon enough."
The ancient seer said.

"Figures....it's never that easy. Guess that'll another challenge. Although I get the feeling that some of my friends are already on the case with finding the reincarnations of the nine." Serge said with a sigh.

"You mentioned that we had to use the enemies methods against them. Do you know what methods those are?" Serge said, wanting to get as much information as he could.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:05 pm

[Serge's Message]

"Figures....it's never that easy. Guess that'll another challenge. Although I get the feeling that some of my friends are already on the case with finding the reincarnations of the nine." Serge said with a sigh.

"It is another challenge, but then again what would life be without challenges, what is worth doing is seldom easy."
The Seer said and grinned.
"Yes it is possible you already have allies that will help you in your task child."

"You mentioned that we had to use the enemies methods against them. Do you know what methods those are?" Serge said, wanting to get as much information as he could.

"The methods found in Heylel's grimoire."
Your unusual host declared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:56 pm

"Yes that would be correct, and since the captive is Thin Blooded no one cares if he is being held against his will, many would just kill them on sight or at least chase them out of the city." Cathy said and nodded.

"Some could say that's somewhat kinder than using them as a scrying ball."

"Only what I have heard, that they where a mob family here in Boston before my Master got into contact with them, he brought them into the Giobanni, which might have been a mistake, they are not really good with the Necromancy and magic and such but they are really good with money and have little or no morals and they are trying to take over, taking my Master's job as head of the family in Boston, that is what they want."
The ghoul said and sigh.

"I'm sure this doesn't please your Master much. Hrm, they know magic? What kind of magic...aside from necromancy?" he asked with a frown. "I thought most of the vampires that knew magic were in the Tremere clan. Do you happen to know any of the holdings they happen to have in Boston, or anything else you might be at liberty of disclosing? I understand you cannot speak of certain things."

He frowned, "Assholes with money and fangs... and here I thought the Ventrue had that particular market cornered... Hm, thin blood... I seem to recall reading something about that somewhere, something about... vampires who lack the strength to create more of their kind? Bugger if I recall where, or what the context was. I don't suppose they could be implicated in the Sabbat plot I learned of, where they're preparing in the wings to usurp the city?"
"I think some thin blooded can make new vampires but not all of them...as for the Sabbat doubtfully, they might be more willing to accept thin blooded than the Camarilla but I think they are likely to just chase them away, the only plot the thin blooded are likely to be involved in is living one more night and it is not like they are organized."
The Ghoul said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Just what we need, more kinds of assholes with fangs and money." He sighed. "Oh wait, amend - magic-using assholes with fangs and money."

// they're going to need to run some paperwork to put Kyle's trial on temporary hold, due to circumstances beyond their control - before someone else tries to use it against them. Would a spirit messenger be allowed through?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:18 pm

[Serge's Message]

Anja wrote:"It is another challenge, but then again what would life be without challenges, what is worth doing is seldom easy."
The Seer said and grinned.
"Yes it is possible you already have allies that will help you in your task child."

"Yeah, I guess life would be quite dull if I could snap and solve all my problems." Serge said with a grin

"Man, I'm gonna have a ton of stuff to say in the next allies meeting. Hope I don't forget anything."

Anja wrote:"The methods found in Heylel's grimoire."
Your unusual host declared.

"That grimoire is pretty important." Serge said, trying to think of how he could possibly find such an artifact.

"Hey, are the moloch people looking for this grimoire? I assume they are. It probably has information they want."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'And pass this info on to all your contact-book, yeah? Oh, and tell Hadermann your findings - he needs to know what version of quarantine to suggest to Spence.'

[Didn't get the email notification!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:29 pm

[Airport]

"Some could say that's somewhat kinder than using them as a scrying ball."

"Quite a bit kinder since my Master tortures him if he don't see what he wants, they do not have good control of what they see, it random I think and if the prisoner do not cooperate or sees something irrelevant my Master have us torture him, his favorite method of punishment being having us strap the kid down and use one of those clamp things that hold the ribs open for surgeries and then fill his heart with pencils or a box of toothpicks and leave him like that for a while."
Cathy said darkly.
"The thin blooded prisoner's spirit have been broken a long time ago from this...and other kinds of torture it sucks but what can you do? Orders are orders."

"I'm sure this doesn't please your Master much. Hrm, they know magic? What kind of magic...aside from necromancy?" he asked with a frown. "I thought most of the vampires that knew magic were in the Tremere clan. Do you happen to know any of the holdings they happen to have in Boston, or anything else you might be at liberty of disclosing? I understand you cannot speak of certain things."

"No my Master is not to pleased at the Milliners no."
The ghoul said then she nodded.
"yeah the Giovanni use magic but exactly what kind is hard to say all of that is hush hush and the ones who have been given the proxy kiss like me are only allowed to participate in the most basic ones. There are other types of blood magic than what Clan Tremere do though. As for holdings I do not know much I think the Milliners have some shipping companies, but they really have their fingers in allot of pies, drugs, prostitutes, clothing, medicine, you name it."

"Just what we need, more kinds of assholes with fangs and money." He sighed. "Oh wait, amend - magic-using assholes with fangs and money."

"Well that would be the Giovanni the Milliners are really bad at Necromancy and the family rituals so they are just assholes with fangs and money."
Cathy said and shrugged.

[Serge's Message]

"Yeah, I guess life would be quite dull if I could snap and solve all my problems." Serge said with a grin

"Man, I'm gonna have a ton of stuff to say in the next allies meeting. Hope I don't forget anything."

"Quite dull indeed."
The Seer said and nodded.
"I am sure you will remember what is important child, when you speak with your allies next."
He assured you.

"That grimoire is pretty important." Serge said, trying to think of how he could possibly find such an artifact.

"Yes it is of utmost importance."
Your strange host agreed with a solemn nod.

"Hey, are the moloch people looking for this grimoire? I assume they are. It probably has information they want."

"It is as important to them as it is to us, if not more so so yes they will be searching for it will great fevor and we can not let them have it."
The ancient mage warned.
"All will be lost if they get the Betrayer's Grimoire."

[Travelling]

'And pass this info on to all your contact-book, yeah? Oh, and tell Hadermann your findings - he needs to know what version of quarantine to suggest to Spence.'

"Off course, and I will do so. I will contact Dr Hadermann and let him know what I find and also pass the info to my contacts...off course...off course."
The other Etherite said.
"Anything else then Miss Bouchard?"

(OOC: Yes a spirit messenger would be allowed through. If all Umbral ships are grounded then yes then the trial will have to be put on hold.)

(OOC: What email notification?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:07 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'No.. that's all. And good luck.' If that was all, Nicole would then ring her last person - Baynes in Detroit.

[When there's a reply to a thread I've posted in, it sends me an email notification telling me of such. I use said email as a 'master account' which tells me of replies of all the forums I'm on. However, I didn't get the message this time...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next