Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:44 pm

[Training Room]

Anja wrote:"We all have different needs and different interests Sir. I need to work out as I am going to be a war mage, I will need endurance in order to protect my Chantry and those around me, you might not need physical prowess as much."
Stephen said as Adjan accepted the dumbells back.
"It was no bother kid."
He said as he continued with his repetitions.
"Ok lead the way please."
Stephen agreed.

"It's not far. It's on this floor." he said, exiting the training room and making his way to the chapel, expecting Stephen to follow.

"So a war mage huh. That sounds pretty badass. Your lucky. You know precisely what your gonna be and what you need to work on. I still don't have a clue." he mused as he walked alongside Stephen.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:18 am

[Steelhaven]

"It's not far. It's on this floor." he said, exiting the training room and making his way to the chapel, expecting Stephen to follow.

You got to the chapel, it was a small room, wit a table set beside the rounded window, on this table three where put several candles in holders ad a holder for incense on a white table cloth. On the floor there where several hemp pillows for those who wanted to sit and meditate, the walls had been left natural wood. The room had a relaxing, calm feel to it, here the mages of Steelhaven could go to light a candle for one reason or another or simply to meditate. There was a slight secnt of wax candles in the air and the leftover scent of incense.
"Cool room."
Stephen commented.

"So a war mage huh. That sounds pretty badass. Your lucky. You know precisely what your gonna be and what you need to work on. I still don't have a clue." he mused as he walked alongside Stephen.

"I know what I want to be Mr Yager and I know some of the things I can do to get there but I am hardly there yet."
The young Hermetic said.
"I mean for example I don't know if I will really have the courage to sacrifice my life to save my Chantrymates when push comes to show, I mean I want to live after all. Will I be able to make my Mentor proud of me? Will I be able to live up to the proud lineage of my House. Perhaps at times not having a set path is better Sir."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:59 am

[Fenway]

Anja's Post:

'Sounds like a plan.' Nicole replied, heading back to the car. 'Oh, here's the keys.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:03 am

[Fenway]

Helena nodded, she took the keys and then got into the car, she muttered something over the keys and moved her hands elegantly with Fio's keys in her lap, then she pointed.
"The car is in that direction."
She informed you. She held up the key chain and you saw the car key gently swinging in the direction she indicated.
"A little trick a psychic my Mentor rescued taught me back when I was an apprentice."
The Flambeau explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:14 am

[Fenway]

Anja's Post:

'Well, we already knew it's general location.' Nicole quipped, giving a little smile as she backed out of the parking space and back onto the road towards Roxbury [I assume]...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:28 am

[Fenway]

"Well I suspect the keys will tell us more when we are closer."
Helena said and smiled as you drove towards Roxbury. The winging key showing the way you quickly located a silver gray 2015 Cadillac CTS standing in a small public parking lot in front of a mini mall. Helena nodded towards the Cadillac.
"Nice car, though it sort of screams I am an asshole."
She muttered, the key now danced happily on the ring as you where close to it's partner.
"I think we have found our car."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 am

[Roxbury]

Anja's Post:

'The designers at GM will be pleased to hear that, they will; for "wealthy asshole" was the market they were aiming for.' Nicole quipped with a smile, parking the Subaru up nearby. 'Never worked on this generation; still new enough to be covered by warranty and shit.'

With that, she got out and headed over to the Cadillac...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:51 am

[Roxbury]

'The designers at GM will be pleased to hear that, they will; for "wealthy asshole" was the market they were aiming for.' Nicole quipped with a smile, parking the Subaru up nearby. 'Never worked on this generation; still new enough to be covered by warranty and shit.'

"Well then their intention and will have been well and truly manifested."
Helena said as she frowned at the car.
"I have no problem with someone being rich but seriously that car just look...well as my apprentice would say if it where a Transformer you know he would be a dick to everyone and say I do declare allot."
She joked with a little smile.
"Looks expensive though and good old Fio is not going to need it anymore."

With that, she got out and headed over to the Cadillac...

Helena tossed the keys back to you. The Cadillac where in perfect condition, the interior was all leather and wood finish with a expensive looking stereo and other equipment, the inside of the car had also been kept very clean, the only thing out of perfect order where a pair of sunglasses on the dashboard, ray ban, the newest model.
"Do the key fit?"
The Hermetic asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:21 am

[Roxbury]

Anja's Post:

'What do you expect? This model is done to tempt folks who usually buy BMW's; a market segment who are famous for being shits.' Nicole quipped, moving around to try the driver's door. 'And the Chief worried about the pool costing too much.' ending with a chuckle as she tested the key.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:34 am

[Westchapel]
S7trif3 wrote:"Damn, you think we're not going to be able to go?" he frowned. "What was going on at the docks, did they close them?"
Anja wrote:"We can not risk spreading this sickness to Horizon Mr Roth Hicks, until we have it under control I have recommended that Horizon disallow travelers from Earth entering Horizon, Dr Spence agrees with me and will bring this before the Nine."
Dr Hadermann explained.
"I am sorry for the inconvenience young man."
Colin nodded, "Quarantining Horizon is a quite rational response, however much it may inconvenience judicial proceedings. I suspect there may be some assembled screening solution at the docks there, and air traffic control enforced by Admiral Hastings' finest."

Anja wrote:"Ah yes a hyperspray can be most useful, I do suspect that sleeper medicine will move on to using such devices eventually as technology good enough get released, it is far more comfortable and likely to increase things like vaccine compliance."
Dr Hadermann said and nodded.
"I see, well much can be done using other medical means and I guess in an pinch gas or well Mr Yager, I have heard he live at Steelhaven now, could be used to render the girl unconscious if need be, it would be worse if doctors and nurses and medical procedures in general scared her."
He nodded, "Thanks to the hypospray, Steelhaven is almost fully vaccinated. A few concessions were necessary, in terms of how tightly the catch-up vaccinations could be done in terms of stress and safety, but getting a regular disease into Steelhaven is going to be difficult, to say the least."
He smiled wryly, "Mr. Yager is quite skilled, yes, though odds are if we need to administer injections to my little girl, she's already unconscious at the time."

S7trif3 wrote:"I think I should leave the overview to Colin, I confess I only understand some of it."
Anja wrote:"As you will Mr Roth Hicks."
The Etherite said and nodded.
He nodded and looked at Freddy, "To sum up, it appears the chain of events is as follows: An unknown faction acquired your tissues from the Union, developed the disease, handed the product over to the Milliners, a branch family of the vampire clan Giovanni, who set out to directly infect a number of cyborgs throughout several cities. The disease has since mutated into becoming infections on its own, a Euthanatos from Chicago, of the Giovanni family in Boston, has come here to investigate, and is cooperating with us, and a number of hypotheses and responses are in the works. Miss Bouchard captured one of the Giovanni ghouls here in Boston, as he attempted to infect her. Hum, that reminds me, I ought to ask her to conduct an investigation of his residence... Ah, in any case, there's a bit more of a clusterfuck to things, as a Paradox spirit was deprived of its name and sent out to assassinate Anna by shunting the timelines, but it was unwilling to do so and did a sloppy enough job of it that we could stop it, catch it, and offer it a new Name. We got some good intel from him in the process, too, though unrelated to the plague."

Anja wrote:Alicia looked at your face for a moment and gave an uncertain smile.
"I suspect it was the original injury that did the most harm Mr Wainwright not the surgeon. I will try to not blow you up while drawing your blood, if one try to draw blood and end up blowing up the patient then I think that qualify as failing bio technician training."
She said wryly.
"Let me know if you want me to stop though. I mean you can tell me to stop, it is worse when I was told to go and daw blood from the prisoner and I missed and I hit a nerve and he cried out and I had to try again and he is tied down and can't go anywhere. I know he is a bad guy and all Sir but that made me feel really bad."
The girl said as she found some equipment from a cabinet before leading the way out of the lab.
He grinned, "Well, true, the surgeon did an excellent job of putting everything back where it belongs - I can't really fault him for not being able to avoid scarring, when parts of my face were quite... detached. Detonating patients will probably be a failing grade, though, yes."
He turned serious again, "Compassion, that's good... Not enough nurses display that. I'm sure I'll be fine."

S7trif3 wrote:"I'll join you."
He nodded, "Best check if you've got it, too... and if I'm infected, I'd best let Miss Giovanni know, as well."

Anja wrote:"Oh that...old man."
Alicia said and color drained from her already pale cheeks.
"You actually ha tea with Old Man Wrinkle Mr Wainwright...ehm...that is not how you got your scars right...if you don't mind me asking."
She asked as she poured boiling water unto the tea blend and then asked.
"Would you like some honey or milk in your tea Sir? We don't have sugar my Mentor don't eat it."
He shook his head, "No, he and I merely discussed an oversight on my part - we came to an amicable solution. I'd saved two young ladies from several months of suffering and a nasty turn in the future, but... someone else has to endure the same nasty turn at some point. And I must wait and watch as it happens... The scars are from a rude Awakening, my helicopter was shot down in a war, 25 years ago."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:08 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:You got to the chapel, it was a small room, wit a table set beside the rounded window, on this table three where put several candles in holders ad a holder for incense on a white table cloth. On the floor there where several hemp pillows for those who wanted to sit and meditate, the walls had been left natural wood. The room had a relaxing, calm feel to it, here the mages of Steelhaven could go to light a candle for one reason or another or simply to meditate. There was a slight secnt of wax candles in the air and the leftover scent of incense.
"Cool room."
Stephen commented.

"Yeah, it's a pretty chill place. People come here to meditate or light candles." he said taking in the sights and smells of the room.

"Oh yeah, speaking of Angels If you still have your spirits sense, keep it on while we go through the chantry. You might be able to see the chantry guardian."

Anja wrote:"I know what I want to be Mr Yager and I know some of the things I can do to get there but I am hardly there yet."
The young Hermetic said.
"I mean for example I don't know if I will really have the courage to sacrifice my life to save my Chantrymates when push comes to show, I mean I want to live after all. Will I be able to make my Mentor proud of me? Will I be able to live up to the proud lineage of my House. Perhaps at times not having a set path is better Sir."

"Perhaps it's better. It leaves me flexible and not tied to one thing. But I can't help feeling jealous at times. Knowing precisely what role you want within your chantry or cabal. " Serge said with trace amounts of envy in his voice.

"Those questions are tough ones though. Haven't figured the answer to my own ones myself. But we'll figure them out in time." he assured the young mage.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:58 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded, "Quarantining Horizon is a quite rational response, however much it may inconvenience judicial proceedings. I suspect there may be some assembled screening solution at the docks there, and air traffic control enforced by Admiral Hastings' finest."

"This is likely yes, however until we know how this illness spreads there are likely to be a full stop of travel to Horizon."
Dr Hadermann said and frowned.

He nodded, "Thanks to the hypospray, Steelhaven is almost fully vaccinated. A few concessions were necessary, in terms of how tightly the catch-up vaccinations could be done in terms of stress and safety, but getting a regular disease into Steelhaven is going to be difficult, to say the least."
He smiled wryly, "Mr. Yager is quite skilled, yes, though odds are if we need to administer injections to my little girl, she's already unconscious at the time."

"That is understandable, at least with the hyperspray vaccinations should not be painful which would reduce stress in young or sensitive members. As for your apprentice...I guess it would scare her as well then to agree to being lulled to sleep for injections, hum...it should be possible to do most procedures with the hyperspray and...checking her vitals with magick and when you have to draw blood...have using suction been considered? With the right device it should be possible to draw a fair amount of blood through the skin, without breaking it, a regular vacuum tube could then be used for collection from the vacuum device, such a device would bruise her but should not hurt."
The old Etherite mushed.

He nodded and looked at Freddy, "To sum up, it appears the chain of events is as follows: An unknown faction acquired your tissues from the Union, developed the disease, handed the product over to the Milliners, a branch family of the vampire clan Giovanni, who set out to directly infect a number of cyborgs throughout several cities. The disease has since mutated into becoming infections on its own, a Euthanatos from Chicago, of the Giovanni family in Boston, has come here to investigate, and is cooperating with us, and a number of hypotheses and responses are in the works. Miss Bouchard captured one of the Giovanni ghouls here in Boston, as he attempted to infect her. Hum, that reminds me, I ought to ask her to conduct an investigation of his residence... Ah, in any case, there's a bit more of a clusterfuck to things, as a Paradox spirit was deprived of its name and sent out to assassinate Anna by shunting the timelines, but it was unwilling to do so and did a sloppy enough job of it that we could stop it, catch it, and offer it a new Name. We got some good intel from him in the process, too, though unrelated to the plague."

"Well that is a fine mess."
Freddy said as she pulled up her shirt a little to reveal the UFO tattoo she had on her lower back.
"Are we sure the attempt at your apprentice's life are unrelated Mr Wainwright?"
Dr Hadermann asked while he finished gathering his supplies.

He grinned, "Well, true, the surgeon did an excellent job of putting everything back where it belongs - I can't really fault him for not being able to avoid scarring, when parts of my face were quite... detached. Detonating patients will probably be a failing grade, though, yes."

"Could not magick be used to remove your scars? I know old injuries are often hard to heal but after all it can be done."
The apprentice said as she went to the sink to wash her hands.

He turned serious again, "Compassion, that's good... Not enough nurses display that. I'm sure I'll be fine."

"Yes...I was sent to help out at the university hospital a bit back I saw allot of...lack of compassion, especially when it came to children."
The young mage said with a sigh.
"Where it was just easier to hold scared children down than trying to convince them to cooperate, in fact in children under twelve it is the standard procedure, they are held down for any potentially painful procedure unless the parents insist they are not treated so. Once I saw one of the doctors...this werewolf go between and stop things, that created quite a stir."
She said as she sat down at the table.
"Ok then Sir if you will let me have a look at your arms...I have never tried this with someone who got jhor before though."

He nodded, "Best check if you've got it, too... and if I'm infected, I'd best let Miss Giovanni know, as well."

"I am going to have to test myself again as well after touching you Sir."
Alicia said.

He shook his head, "No, he and I merely discussed an oversight on my part - we came to an amicable solution. I'd saved two young ladies from several months of suffering and a nasty turn in the future, but... someone else has to endure the same nasty turn at some point. And I must wait and watch as it happens... The scars are from a rude Awakening, my helicopter was shot down in a war, 25 years ago."

"I am afraid I don't understand Sir."
Alicia said and she sounded confused.
"Having your helicoper shot down sounds really scary though."

[Roxbury]

'What do you expect? This model is done to tempt folks who usually buy BMW's; a market segment who are famous for being shits.' Nicole quipped, moving around to try the driver's door. 'And the Chief worried about the pool costing too much.' ending with a chuckle as she tested the key.

"Hum...true...well apparently this Fio can afford it."
Helena said and frowned. The key did let you in the door of the Cadillac, at least you got the right key.
"Wait, just to be sure let me scan the car for anymore of the poison, we would not want you to sit down on a vial or something."
Helena offered.

[Steelhaven]

"Yeah, it's a pretty chill place. People come here to meditate or light candles." he said taking in the sights and smells of the room.

"Oh yeah, speaking of Angels If you still have your spirits sense, keep it on while we go through the chantry. You might be able to see the chantry guardian."

"Yeah meditation is important."
Stephen agreed.
"Your Chantry have a guardian? Ours do as well, she is pretty cool, though like all spirits she is rather strange."
The young Hermetic commented.

"Perhaps it's better. It leaves me flexible and not tied to one thing. But I can't help feeling jealous at times. Knowing precisely what role you want within your chantry or cabal. " Serge said with trace amounts of envy in his voice.

"If so why don't you not just pick a purpose?"
Stephen asked.
"It is not that hard."

"Those questions are tough ones though. Haven't figured the answer to my own ones myself. But we'll figure them out in time." he assured the young mage.

"Yeah I guess you are right Sir...eventually those questions will be figured out."
The younger mage said and nodded.
"And until then allI can do is my best."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:36 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"Yeah meditation is important."
Stephen agreed.
"Your Chantry have a guardian? Ours do as well, she is pretty cool, though like all spirits she is rather strange."
The young Hermetic commented.

"Whay kind of spirit is she? What she look like?" he asked curiously.

Anja wrote:"If so why don't you not just pick a purpose?"
Stephen asked.
"It is not that hard."

" 'Not that hard'? Serge said, giving a Stephen a bewildered look. " I'm not too sure about that. I'm terrible with decisions. What would I even choose? I might choose warrior today but then I might want to be investigator tomorrow. Start training to become a spy and then realize I want to be a artificer. The roles are endless. I can't bring myself to choose one." he said shaking his head.

Anja wrote:"Yeah I guess you are right Sir...eventually those questions will be figured out."
The younger mage said and nodded.
"And until then allI can do is my best.

"That goes for everyone." Serge said with a nod. "Come on. Next up is the library." he said, turning around and heading back towards the dreaded stairs.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:26 pm

[Westchapel]

"We can not risk spreading this sickness to Horizon Mr Roth Hicks, until we have it under control I have recommended that Horizon disallow travelers from Earth entering Horizon, Dr Spence agrees with me and will bring this before the Nine."
Dr Hadermann explained.
"I am sorry for the inconvenience young man."
"This is likely yes, however until we know how this illness spreads there are likely to be a full stop of travel to Horizon."
Dr Hadermann said and frowned.

"I understand it's a good precaution, it just...complicates some things."

"Well that is a fine mess."
Freddy said as she pulled up her shirt a little to reveal the UFO tattoo she had on her lower back.

"We still don't know why, but it could be as simple as sowing discord. With our eyes on figuring this out, and keeping us all separated, they could be planning something else. Or it could be an end unto itself." He frowned.

"Yes, I do plan on it. I was thinking of having Richard take care of me, though as he understands how particular I am with any samples of my blood hanging around."

"Very well, would you like something else, we have some coffee, I could put on a pot Sir."
The apprentice offered politely.

"No thank you, I'm fine."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:49 pm

[Steelhaven]

"Whay kind of spirit is she? What she look like?" he asked curiously.

"She looks like a dragon with metallic pink scales, she really look like she belong in a 80's girl's show."
Stephen said sounding amused.

" 'Not that hard'? Serge said, giving a Stephen a bewildered look. " I'm not too sure about that. I'm terrible with decisions. What would I even choose? I might choose warrior today but then I might want to be investigator tomorrow. Start training to become a spy and then realize I want to be a artificer. The roles are endless. I can't bring myself to choose one." he said shaking his head.

"That sounds like a good way not to become anything Sir, to find one's goal in life one have to decide on something and stick to it. And I mean it is fine not to make a decision yet but then that is your choice so why envy those who have, when it is completely up to you to choose one or more things to focus on."
The young Hermetic said and he raised an eyebrow.

"That goes for everyone." Serge said with a nod. "Come on. Next up is the library." he said, turning around and heading back towards the dreaded stairs.

"Ah the library always a high point in any tour."
Stephen said happily.
"Lead the way please Sir."

[Westchapel]

"I understand it's a good precaution, it just...complicates some things."

"I am sorry to hear that Mr Roth Hicks but I fear we can not risk all of Horizon's safety in order not to...complicate things."
Dr Hadermann said and he raised an eyebrow.

We still don't know why, but it could be as simple as sowing discord. With our eyes on figuring this out, and keeping us all separated, they could be planning something else. Or it could be an end unto itself." He frowned.

"Well it is pointless to speculate as for motivation of our adversaries, we need to stop them regardless of their reasons."
The Etherite said.
"We will learn why soon enough right now we have to focus on finding them."

"Yes, I do plan on it. I was thinking of having Richard take care of me, though as he understands how particular I am with any samples of my blood hanging around."

"Dr Lee is a skilled doctor Sir, so you should do whatever you are comfortable with. We do have Hermetics here as well though, we know how sensitive members of your Order are about their so called Arcane connections and I assure you all samples are destroyed with primal fire as soo as they are analyzed."
Alicia said.

"No thank you, I'm fine."

"Very well Sir but please let me know if you need anything I am sure my Mentor would want me to make sure his guests are comfortable."
The young technomancer said politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:00 pm

[Roxbury]

Anja's Post:

'Go ahead - though think it's unlikely that he'd have stashed it in the seats or anything.' she replied, taking a look around the front of the car for a door-opener button or something.

[Adley would be even more thrilled if he learned it was Nick who first recommended the Horizon quarantine...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:06 pm

[Roxbury]

Helena nodded at that and she begun doing several hand gestures before nodding.
"It is clean, there are a weapon in the glove compartment but nothing else that could be dangerous."
She said. You found the door opener button.
"Well then I guess we better drive back to the fancy apartment building in this then."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:18 pm

[Roxbury]

Anja's Post:

'Might as well; the car would be familiar.' Nicole replied, fiddling with the electronic seat-adjuster. Once in and started the engine, she'll start driving back towards the apartment block. As she did so, Nicole will pull out her phone and call Narim...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:29 pm

[Roxbury]

Helena nodded and got into the passenger seat. You called Narim and the Virtual Adept soon replied.
"Miss Bouchard I was just about to call you, I have found something, three contacts on our friend's phone here which's use pattern indicate they might be vampires, in that they have only used their phones at night, the prisoner have only called them at night and during the day the phones are not moved at all. Off course this could mean they work the night shift, but even with those who do this use pattern is peculiar, as it cuts off right at sunrise and is resumed at dusk."
Narim said.
"Ehm...yes but you called what can I do for you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:35 pm

[Westchapel]

"I am sorry to hear that Mr Roth Hicks but I fear we can not risk all of Horizon's safety in order not to...complicate things."
Dr Hadermann said and he raised an eyebrow.

"I am not suggesting you should, but it means we have to figure some things out though. Would spirits would still be allowed to travel there?"

"Well it is pointless to speculate as for motivation of our adversaries, we need to stop them regardless of their reasons."
The Etherite said. "We will learn why soon enough right now we have to focus on finding them."

"If we happen to find out more of their motivation, it might be good to know why; of course we need to stop them, and this...thing from spreading."

"Dr Lee is a skilled doctor Sir, so you should do whatever you are comfortable with. We do have Hermetics here as well though, we know how sensitive members of your Order are about their so called Arcane connections and I assure you all samples are destroyed with primal fire as soo as they are analyzed."
Alicia said.

"That is a good protocol."

"Very well Sir but please let me know if you need anything I am sure my Mentor would want me to make sure his guests are comfortable."
The young technomancer said politely.

"I shall do so."

// not really, it's not so much he disagrees about it as a safety measure - it's just he's concerned certain people will try to take advantage of the situation against them so he wants to think ahead and circumvent that if they can

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:39 pm

[Roxbury]

Anja's Post:

'You can tell the phones don't move in the day? Of course, the signal.' Nicole replied, answering her own question. 'Did you check the records back in June? Hard for someone working graveyards to miss the sun in that time of year.'

'Anyway, called 'cos I'm in the slave's car. New model, with full on-board computer. Thought you might be able to pull off recent destinations off it's satnav and stuff. It's newish too; might even be able to trace who bought it and how.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:50 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"She looks like a dragon with metallic pink scales, she really look like she belong in a 80's girl's show."
Stephen said sounding amused.

"Are you for real? Cause that's fucking awesome!" Serge said with a wide grin on his face.

"Damn you lucky spirit see-er's. Get to see all this cool stuff."

Anja wrote:"That sounds like a good way not to become anything Sir, to find one's goal in life one have to decide on something and stick to it. And I mean it is fine not to make a decision yet but then that is your choice so why envy those who have, when it is completely up to you to choose one or more things to focus on."
The young Hermetic said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh well, can't argue with you there. I guess I'm doomed to be nothing my whole life. Or figure out a way to be everything." Serge said with a shrug. "Hopefully it's the latter. I want to have a taste of everything life has to offer."

Anja wrote:"Ah the library always a high point in any tour."
Stephen said happily.
"Lead the way please Sir."

"Already been to the library twice today. So I'm quite familiar with it. I think you'll like it." Serge said with a smile as he led Stephen down to more flights of stairs.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:56 am

[Steelhaven]

"Are you for real? Cause that's fucking awesome!" Serge said with a wide grin on his face.

"Damn you lucky spirit see-er's. Get to see all this cool stuff."

"Yes she looks pretty cool."
Stephen agreed.
"And she is a good guardian for the Chantry to."
He added. But you know if you want to learn to see spirits Sir then it is fairly simple magick it would only tak a bit of time and effort to learn.

"Oh well, can't argue with you there. I guess I'm doomed to be nothing my whole life. Or figure out a way to be everything." Serge said with a shrug. "Hopefully it's the latter. I want to have a taste of everything life has to offer."

"Ah forgive me Sir...I spoke to freely."
The young Hermetic said but he gave you another look clearly thinking you goal where pretty unrealistic.

"Already been to the library twice today. So I'm quite familiar with it. I think you'll like it." Serge said with a smile as he led Stephen down to more flights of stairs.

"I have spent so much time in our own library, libraries do tend to be cool so I am sure I will love it."
Stephen said as he headed down the stairs with you.
"So you said you where fairly new at Steelhaven? When did you movie in?"

[Roxbury]

'You can tell the phones don't move in the day? Of course, the signal.' Nicole replied, answering her own question. 'Did you check the records back in June? Hard for someone working graveyards to miss the sun in that time of year.'

"Yes the signal indeed."
Narim confined.
"No even back in June the same pattern follows, their phones are not moved or used during the daylight hours."

'Anyway, called 'cos I'm in the slave's car. New model, with full on-board computer. Thought you might be able to pull off recent destinations off it's satnav and stuff. It's newish too; might even be able to trace who bought it and how.'

"Certainly, I can see what I can get of the car's computer, do you want me to delete it's registration and make a new one when I am done, deal with records and such so we can keep or sell the car, I do not suspect the prisoner will need it anymore."
The Virtual Adept confirmed.
"Tracing who bought it should not be a problem. Also do you want the addresses to the three phones with the odd usage pattern?"
He asked.

[Westchapel]

"I am not suggesting you should, but it means we have to figure some things out though. Would spirits would still be allowed to travel there?"

"I see no reason why non corporal being would not be allowed, they would not be able to spread a physical illness."
Dr Hadermann replied.

"If we happen to find out more of their motivation, it might be good to know why; of course we need to stop them, and this...thing from spreading."

"It would be good to know their motivation indeed Mr Wainwright."
The Etherite said.
"But wasting time on nothing but speculation is seldom fruitful."

"That is a good protocol."

"It is Sir, my Mentor have a Primal flame incinerator in his lab for getting rid of bio material that are no longer needed."
Alicia agreed with a nod.

"I shall do so."

The young apprentice smiled warmly and nodded before she continued with her tasks.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:03 pm

[Roxbury]

Anja's Post:

'Can you locate the signals right now? Are any of them in the same place as the apartment you told me about?'

Anja's Post:

'Yes and yes. But the second one isn't a priority. Let's finish up on the first apartment first; put the destinations found in the car into the distribution map I'm sure you're making.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:13 pm

[Roxbury]

'Can you locate the signals right now? Are any of them in the same place as the apartment you told me about?'

"That I can, none of them are in the ghoul's apartment though, nor did I suspect they would be, there are no reason for one of their kind to be in the home of of their servants for any length of time."
Narim replied.

'Yes and yes. But the second one isn't a priority. Let's finish up on the first apartment first; put the destinations found in the car into the distribution map I'm sure you're making.'

"That I can do, I will see if I can access the car's computer remotely, I will contact you again when I have more and send you the other addresses on a text message."
The Virtual Adept commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next