Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

5 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:55 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja's Post:

'Fuck... she could have been snatched ages ago, and not even at Mattapan.' Nicole muttered down the phone line. 'Always the chance this is something innocent too... okay, spread the word of the danger and get to ground. You got enough credit to do a "ringback page"?'

[Ringback page: when you dial number, hang up after one ring, alerting said number to ring you back. You get charged only when the call is answered, so it's akin to a free "call XXXX" messages you saw in early pagers back in the 80s. I looked to see if this habit actually had a common name, but it doesn't. But this tactic is something I'm sure homeless folk use. And that Nicole would know of it.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:03 pm

[Steelhaven]

'Fuck... she could have been snatched ages ago, and not even at Mattapan.' Nicole muttered down the phone line. 'Always the chance this is something innocent too... okay, spread the word of the danger and get to ground. You got enough credit to do a "ringback page"?'

"I hope it is nothing, that she have just been delayed."
The kinfolk said sadly they was clearly concerned.
"Yeah I do have credit for that."
They confirmed.

(OOC: Oh that is a good idea, I never thought of that probably because I have been lucky and never needed to.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:34 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"I can print a case for you in the 3D printer and probably modify that to look whatever way you wanted so yeah I can."
Jon replied.
"I can not make things with magick yet though so it is what I can do with a mundane 3D printer or with a clear case."

"That'd be perfect!" Serge said with a wide smile. "I've always wanted an excuse to use a 3d printer."

[Garage]

Anja wrote:Jon nodded and turned his attention back to his tablet. You got down to the garage, you saw Adley, Colin and Hildegard there waiting for you and Nicole. The app pinged that a spirit was there as well.
"Hello Mr Yager."
Hildegard said, she had a old looking painted rosary in her hand.
"Then we are only waiting on Miss Bouchard I take it?"

"Hello Ms. Gottschalk. Yeah it looks like it. But I'm sure she'll get here soon." Serge said politely taking a quick glance around to confirm that Nicole wasn't there.

He glanced at his cabalmates and said, "And nice to see you guys as well. Apparently there's a spirit nearby."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:08 pm

[Garage]
S7trif3 wrote:"Amicus," he said with a nod.
Anja wrote:Colin you see that Adley have gotten a new little friend, a small, glowing little green sprite which was floating around the Hermetic's shoulder. The little spirit was emitting a pleasant humming sound, it was one of the little spirits that lived on the roof in Bianca's garden.
Colin nodded then looked at Adley's shoulder, tilting his head slightly to the side with an almost puzzled expression, "Adley... are you quite aware that you've got one of the little guys from the rooftop garden with you?"

S7trif3 wrote:He frowned. "Now what?"
Anja wrote:"I see, more problems on the Horizon Mr Wainwright, just what we don't need."
Hildegard said and she frowned.
"The werrat population, hum there are no danger to other shifters are there or their kin? And have Mr Karyak's little friend Miss Strawberry been warned about the situation?"
The Chorister sigh and nodded.
"We wait for them then and see who we will be bringing along with us, we might as well use the time we have for protective rituals as well as making somewhere comfortable in the back where we can place the target when we get him."
He frowned and rubbed his right temple, "It appears ratkin kinfolk have gone missing today, and one rat was apparently found with its spinal fluid drained. I tried to scry on what had happened to it, but only got a glimpse of a family in rags and Eric Dahl before the spell... sort of slipped out of my grasp. Hurt like an Oedipal progeny, too... Considering we know how fond Jace is of anything spinal fluid, I would hazard it's on his behalf this has happened, so if we're lucky, we'll find several poorly treated captives at his lab. If we're unlucky... best not ponder that too much..."
He frowned, "I'll send Mr. Karyak a message right away, just in case."
He quickly punched in a text, 'Let Strawberry know someone is abducting her kinfolk - if you'd like to bring her here for safety and coordinating with the investigation, that would be fine.'

S7trif3 wrote:"No, because she was doing that." He scowled. "What did we need? I'll go get it right now. I loaded the blankets and a medical kit into the car."
He nodded, "Tasers, stun guns - anything less-lethal would be good. Ideally, we won't need tactical firepower, but it would be good to have something relatively quiet and not prone to going through walls and into... neighbours."

Jeremy wrote:"Thanks. I'll try my best." Serge said giving his own wave of farewell before leaving the common room and heading down to the garage.
Anja wrote:Jon nodded and turned his attention back to his tablet. You got down to the garage, you saw Adley, Colin and Hildegard there waiting for you and Nicole. The app pinged that a spirit was there as well.
"Hello Mr Yager."
Hildegard said, she had a old looking painted rosary in her hand.
"Then we are only waiting on Miss Bouchard I take it?"
Jeremy wrote:"Hello Ms. Gottschalk. Yeah it looks like it. But I'm sure she'll get here soon." Serge said politely taking a quick glance around to confirm that Nicole wasn't there.

He glanced at his cabalmates and said, "And nice to see you guys as well. Apparently there's a spirit nearby."
He nodded to Serge, "Yes, Nicole should let me know quite shortly whether she'll be coming along, she has a separate matter to check in with the Chief first."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:26 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja's Post:

'Good. Ring me if you learn anything new. I've got to see what I can do about this...'

[They say necessity is the mother of invention... another is to use a free wifi spot/piggyback on a unprotected network to get your freemail to send a text message to a mobile.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:40 pm

[Common Room]

"That'd be perfect!" Serge said with a wide smile. "I've always wanted an excuse to use a 3d printer."

"You can use the one in the hobby room all you want, it is there for everyone just replace the filament you use."
Jon said.
"I can show you how the machine works."
He offered.
"And how to slice a model for printing."

[Garage]

"Hello Ms. Gottschalk. Yeah it looks like it. But I'm sure she'll get here soon." Serge said politely taking a quick glance around to confirm that Nicole wasn't there.

Nicole was indeed not there.
"Yes Mr Roth Hicks appears to have made a new friend."
Hildegard said with a small smile.

Colin nodded then looked at Adley's shoulder, tilting his head slightly to the side with an almost puzzled expression, "Adley... are you quite aware that you've got one of the little guys from the rooftop garden with you?"

The little spirit hummed at you and danced around happily when it noticed it had your attention.

He frowned and rubbed his right temple, "It appears ratkin kinfolk have gone missing today, and one rat was apparently found with its spinal fluid drained. I tried to scry on what had happened to it, but only got a glimpse of a family in rags and Eric Dahl before the spell... sort of slipped out of my grasp. Hurt like an Oedipal progeny, too... Considering we know how fond Jace is of anything spinal fluid, I would hazard it's on his behalf this has happened, so if we're lucky, we'll find several poorly treated captives at his lab. If we're unlucky... best not ponder that too much..."

"That is not good news."
"We better keep that in mind when we find the laboratory then that there might be wounded captives there in need of medical care and healing."
She added then she sigh and she looked worried for a moment.
"You do not think the kinfolk of other shifters are in danger as well do you Mr Wainwright?"

He frowned, "I'll send Mr. Karyak a message right away, just in case."
He quickly punched in a text, 'Let Strawberry know someone is abducting her kinfolk - if you'd like to bring her here for safety and coordinating with the investigation, that would be fine.'

"Good the young ehm...woman do need to be warned."
Hildegard said with an approving nod.

[Steelhaven]

'Good. Ring me if you learn anything new. I've got to see what I can do about this...'

"Ok will do and thank you for the head's up."
Trina said still sounding worried.

(OOC: Ah yes sending mail as text I have done, when me and my husband first got together he had a cell phone but I did not so I used to send him mail as text messages all the time.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:08 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"You can use the one in the hobby room all you want, it is there for everyone just replace the filament you use."
Jon said.
"I can show you how the machine works."
He offered.
"And how to slice a model for printing."

"Thanks! I've really wanted to learn. Expect me to take you up on that offer soon." Serge said excitedly.  

[Garage]

Colin wrote:He nodded to Serge, "Yes, Nicole should let me know quite shortly whether she'll be coming along, she has a separate matter to check in with the Chief first."

"Seperate matter?" Serge said with a raised eyebrow. "Is it anything serious?"

Anja wrote:Nicole was indeed not there.
"Yes Mr Roth Hicks appears to have made a new friend."
Hildegard said with a small smile.

"That makes sense. He and the spirit are overlapping." Serge said showing the app's map to the group. He waved wildly at Adley, not knowing exactly where the spirit was, and said, "Hey spirit! I can't see you but I bet your cool too."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:13 pm

[Common Room]

"Thanks! I've really wanted to learn. Expect me to take you up on that offer soon." Serge said excitedly.

"Sure no problem at all."
Jon said with a smile.

[Garage]

"That makes sense. He and the spirit are overlapping." Serge said showing the app's map to the group. He waved wildly at Adley, not knowing exactly where the spirit was, and said, "Hey spirit! I can't see you but I bet your cool too."

"One of Mr Sherman's ehm...spells Mr Yager?"
Hildegard said as she looked at the app.
"Seams quite useful."
The little plant spirit hummed as Serge spoke to her and continued dancing around, not that the young Cultist could see her do it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:35 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja's Post:

'Hey, only polite-like.' the Etherite replied, before ending the call. Once finished, she'll head back to the Chief's office.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:05 am

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"One of Mr Sherman's ehm...spells Mr Yager?"
"Seams quite useful."
The little plant spirit hummed as Serge spoke to her and continued dancing around, not that the young Cultist could see her do it.

"Yeah. He gave us three spell apps to use on the mission. A proximity alarm, a map, and a item teleporter." Serge explained, wanting desperately to demonstrate the latter app but knowing that the garage fell outside the range of the chantry's reality zone.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:05 am

[Steelhaven]

"Yeah well I appreciate it anyway. I just hope Karin is okey."
The Kinfolk said.
"Take care of yourself."

You got to Jeffry's office and knocked on the door. The old Hermetic opened the door and gave you a nod of his head.
"Miss Bouchard what can I do for you? Is there a problem with the mission?"
He asked and gestured for you to come in.

[Garage]

"Hum...that sounds most useful Mr Yager, I must remember to thank your Cabalmate for his help."
Hildegard replied approvingly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 am

[Garage]
Anja wrote:The little spirit hummed at you and danced around happily when it noticed it had your attention.
Colin smiled and waved at the little sprite.

Anja wrote:"That is not good news."
"We better keep that in mind when we find the laboratory then that there might be wounded captives there in need of medical care and healing."
She added then she sigh and she looked worried for a moment.
"You do not think the kinfolk of other shifters are in danger as well do you Mr Wainwright?"
He frowned, "No... At least, none of the others I am aware of. If the werewolves' kinfolk were in trouble, I'm sure Anna's cardiologist would give me a heads up about it, especially given the crisis we're dealing with right now."

Anja wrote:"Good the young ehm...woman do need to be warned."
Hildegard said with an approving nod.
He smiled, "Young woman is an appropriate enough descriptor, even if she is as likely to be found napping in a fruit bowl."

Jeremy wrote:"Seperate matter?" Serge said with a raised eyebrow. "Is it anything serious?"
Anja wrote:"One of Mr Sherman's ehm...spells Mr Yager?"
"Seams quite useful."
Jeremy wrote:"Yeah. He gave us three spell apps to use on the mission. A proximity alarm, a map, and a item teleporter." Serge explained, wanting desperately to demonstrate the latter app but knowing that the garage fell outside the range of the chantry's reality zone.
Anja wrote:"Hum...that sounds most useful Mr Yager, I must remember to thank your Cabalmate for his help."
He smiled wryly, "The map and the proximity alarm should be quite handy. The item teleporter... I'm going to assume using it will be costly to Mr. Sherman?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:44 am

[Garage]

Colin smiled and waved at the little sprite.

The little spirit hummed happily and floated over to you and danced around you, her hum soothing your headache from the botched spell earlier as she danced.

He frowned, "No... At least, none of the others I am aware of. If the werewolves' kinfolk were in trouble, I'm sure Anna's cardiologist would give me a heads up about it, especially given the crisis we're dealing with right now."

"Good...good well not good on behalf on the Ratkin's kinfolk but at least werewolf kinfolk are not in danger."
Hildegard said and she seamed relieved.

He smiled, "Young woman is an appropriate enough descriptor, even if she is as likely to be found napping in a fruit bowl."

The Chorister smiled a little at that.
"Yes the young lady do seam to have the habit of seeking out fruit and eat herself to sleep."
She said with a chuckle.

He smiled wryly, "The map and the proximity alarm should be quite handy. The item teleporter... I'm going to assume using it will be costly to Mr. Sherman?"

"It would be a vulgar spell Mr Wainwright so I would assume that indeed it's use would cost Mr Sherman so let us try to avoid it unless there is great need."
Hildegard said and she looked over at Serge for a moment.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:28 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'We have a situation, sir.' Nicole stated, soon as she entered the room. 'I'm getting reports that Ratkin kinfolk are going missing in Boston, that one of the rats were attacked and had their spinal fluid taken. We don't know the whos or whys yet, but the theories we've come up with so far are all bad.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:35 pm

[Jeffry's Office]

The Chief's eyes narrowed a little and he indicated a chair in case you wanted to sit.
"That is not good, is it only the kin of the rats which have gone missing?"
He asked.
"Well theories have limited value the question is more do we have any leads to find out more about why these people where taken and who took them? Also the rat you say had their spinal fluids taken, I assume they where found since their injuries are known, are they alive and able to answer questions?"
The old Hermetic asked.
"Have the werrat's society if they have one been informed of this and if so what are their response?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:05 pm

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"Hum...that sounds most useful Mr Yager, I must remember to thank your Cabalmate for his help."
Colin wrote:He smiled wryly, "The map and the proximity alarm should be quite handy. The item teleporter... I'm going to assume using it will be costly to Mr. Sherman?"
Anja wrote:"It would be a vulgar spell Mr Wainwright so I would assume that indeed it's use would cost Mr Sherman so let us try to avoid it unless there is great need."

"Yeah, using it outside the chantry will doxx him. So it's best to use it only when necessary." Serge confirmed. "Fun fact, this app can teleport bullets coming at you out of the way."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:08 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'Unknown.' Nicole replied, not bothering to sit as she didn't expect to be in the room for more than a moment.

Anja's Post:

'Unknown about the rat. But two sources mentioned Mattapan and I'm sure they don't know each other.'

Anja's Post:

'If they've been told, it's not by me. There's a fair chance they won't come to us if they do know; why would they? This only flagged up on my radar 'cos one of the theories is that it's the Union snatching Kinfolk to use their blood as a vaccine against the plague.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:21 pm

[Garage]

"Yeah, using it outside the chantry will doxx him. So it's best to use it only when necessary." Serge confirmed. "Fun fact, this app can teleport bullets coming at you out of the way."

"Hum that is quite interesting. I assume then you will have to set it up for that in advance Mr Yager as there will be no time to activate the spell when a bullet is fired at you after all."
Hildegard said with a slight nod.

[Chief's Office]

Unknown.' Nicole replied, not bothering to sit as she didn't expect to be in the room for more than a moment.

"I will contact Mr Karyak and ask then since he have contacts among the shapechangers so chances are if the kin of more of them have vanished he would know."
Jeffry replied.

'Unknown about the rat. But two sources mentioned Mattapan and I'm sure they don't know each other.'

"Mattapan again...well that is not allot to go on to try to find the missing people."
The Chief commented.
"However if you could find out if the rat are able to answer questions he or she might be able to give us some information."

'If they've been told, it's not by me. There's a fair chance they won't come to us if they do know; why would they? This only flagged up on my radar 'cos one of the theories is that it's the Union snatching Kinfolk to use their blood as a vaccine against the plague.'

"That is a possible theory yes, well for now we know to little to act on this, but I will let Mr Karayak know and ask him to spread the word for relatives of the rats to be careful, they might not inform us but we might as well offer them that courtesy, other than that it seam to be little we can do until we know more."
The old Hermetic declared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:15 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'Chances are only the rats would know, sir.'

Anja's Post:

'I've already passed that message along to the contacts I know, sir. Do you want me to look into this further, or to simply proceed with the rescue mission?' ending with a slight frown, making it obvious that the Etherite was feeling conflicted on which one was the highest priority.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:28 pm

[Chief's Office]

'Chances are only the rats would know, sir.'

"Hum...there is little chance that they will trust us with that information, but I can ask around with those who have contacts among shapechangers."
Jeffry said with a sigh.

I've already passed that message along to the contacts I know, sir. Do you want me to look into this further, or to simply proceed with the rescue mission?' ending with a slight frown, making it obvious that the Etherite was feeling conflicted on which one was the highest priority.

"It is up to you Miss Bouchard, there is a chance this can lead us to vital information, but at the same time we have very little go go on. I am sure I can send someone else with the group rescuing the Massassa with oracular abilities if you want to look into this and think it will pan out into something useful, but at the same time you have skills that could be useful for the rescue team, I will leave it to you to determine where your skills will be most beneficial."
The old Hermetic said and he regarded you for a moment and sipped from his ever present coffee mug.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:00 pm

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"Hum that is quite interesting. I assume then you will have to set it up for that in advance Mr Yager as there will be no time to activate the spell when a bullet is fired at you after all."

"Yeah. You set up what you want to teleport beforehand. It'll then redirect any of the chosen object if they come near you." Serge said with a nod.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:06 pm

[Garage]

"Well that can come in handy Mr Yager but I hope er do not have to use it."
Hildegard said with a frown.
"God willing this will be a simple extraction without to much trouble but some ensurance is still a good idea."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:35 pm

[Garage]

"I am sure you will not Mr Roth Hicks."
The elderly woman replied as she pulled a rosary with faded, painted beads out of her pocket.

He nodded and set to work himself, getting a few things from his bag. He laid down the club in front of him and used his knife to re - inscribe the symbols he had worked onto one side of it as he enchanted it. He then put his hands over it into the right gestures for technique and form, rego and vim to transfer the whisk of quintessence into the object. He'd used a lot of quintessence already and he was running low - if he was going to imbue the club he wanted it to last for a while since anything else he wanted to save to keep the ward going as long as they could.

"The keys for the community cars are in the new workshop if that is what you where looking for Mr Roth Hicks...I can get it."
The Chorister offered.

"Thank you." Once she got the keys he loaded up the vehicle and moved the seats if needed.

olin nodded then looked at Adley's shoulder, tilting his head slightly to the side with an almost puzzled expression, "Adley... are you quite aware that you've got one of the little guys from the rooftop garden with you?"

He smiled a bit. "Yes, they are being sent along to assist us."

"Well, that does narrow down the likely candidates." He scowled. "Are you alright?"

He nodded, "Tasers, stun guns - anything less-lethal would be good. Ideally, we won't need tactical firepower, but it would be good to have something relatively quiet and not prone to going through walls and into... neighbours."

"I'll see what I can find."

"Hello Mr Yager." Hildegard said, she had a old looking painted rosary in her hand. "Then we are only waiting on Miss Bouchard I take it?"
"Hello Ms. Gottschalk. Yeah it looks like it. But I'm sure she'll get here soon." Serge said politely taking a quick glance around to confirm that Nicole wasn't there. He glanced at his cabalmates and said, "And nice to see you guys as well. Apparently there's a spirit nearby."
He nodded to Serge, "Yes, Nicole should let me know quite shortly whether she'll be coming along, she has a separate matter to check in with the Chief first."

"Like the ones we saw in the garden,” he said with a nod to Serge. “Excuse me, I have to grab some gear." He hurried off to see what he could find that fit Colin's requirements from their stores while the others waited for word from Nicole.

// ooc P2: enchant weapon (+1 Quint) - 7, 4, 6; 6, 3, 1; 7, 5, 3; 8, 3, 5 - if this counts as a simple (1) or standard feat, (2) base sux used to start the spell but gets +1 modifier after the spellfail, which leaves +2 (one day) or +3 (one story) for duration, or up till he gets interrupted from people arriving, I think.

// sorry I went to bed early last night

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:35 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

Nicole pondered this for a moment, giving a wrinkled frown, sighed and ran a hand through her hair before replying. 'Perhaps the best call would be for me to quickly tell our resident shapeshifter expert what I know, then get on the rescue mission. I know my strengths, sir; and I neither have the contacts or skillset on doing the investigating part on this. That by the time we're back here with our new cargo, they might have got more intel on the Kinfolk situation.' biting her lip, clearly feeling conflicted.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:52 pm

[Garage]
S7trif3 wrote:He smiled a bit. "Yes, they are being sent along to assist us."
Colin nodded, "An interesting addition to the team... hum, might help with calming Shawn, at the very least. How'd this one come to team up with us?"

Anja wrote:The little spirit hummed happily and floated over to you and danced around you, her hum soothing your headache from the botched spell earlier as she danced.
He smiled and sighed softly, "Ah, thank you, little one."

S7trif3 wrote:"Well, that does narrow down the likely candidates." He scowled. "Are you alright?"
He smiled warmly at the little sprite dancing around his head now, "It does, and feeling better every moment now, with your little friend's help. It was not a potent backlash, just a brief headache. Very painful as it hit, but fading fast. I'm just lucky Master Telar helped me detonate what I had earlier, so I had nothing in my system."

Anja wrote:"Good...good well not good on behalf on the Ratkin's kinfolk but at least werewolf kinfolk are not in danger."
Hildegard said and she seamed relieved.
He frowned, "It's plausible Ratkin kinfolk are more prone to be in... more outcast positions in life; homeless or settled down in junkyards and the like. Bugger, it suddenly seems more likely the homeless family I saw in the scrying are kinfolk themselves, that that's why I saw them before Dahl..."

Anja wrote:The Chorister smiled a little at that.
"Yes the young lady do seam to have the habit of seeking out fruit and eat herself to sleep."
She said with a chuckle.
He smiled wryly, "It's a good life, if you can get it, I suppose."

S7trif3 wrote:"Like the ones we saw in the garden,” he said with a nod to Serge. “Excuse me, I have to grab some gear." He hurried off to see what he could find that fit Colin's requirements from their stores while the others waited for word from Nicole.
He nodded.

Anja wrote:"It would be a vulgar spell Mr Wainwright so I would assume that indeed it's use would cost Mr Sherman so let us try to avoid it unless there is great need."
Jeremy wrote:"Yeah, using it outside the chantry will doxx him. So it's best to use it only when necessary." Serge confirmed. "Fun fact, this app can teleport bullets coming at you out of the way."
Anja wrote:"Hum that is quite interesting. I assume then you will have to set it up for that in advance Mr Yager as there will be no time to activate the spell when a bullet is fired at you after all."
Jeremy wrote:"Yeah. You set up what you want to teleport beforehand. It'll then redirect any of the chosen object if they come near you." Serge said with a nod.
Anja wrote:"Well that can come in handy Mr Yager but I hope er do not have to use it."
Hildegard said with a frown.
"God willing this will be a simple extraction without to much trouble but some ensurance is still a good idea."
He frowned, "Indeed, let us hope we won't need that particular app. And with all due respect, Madame Gottschalk, let us try not to get God too involved in this mission - we know how he feels about vampires."

((OOC: Wait, I noted down that Colin got a point of Paradox, that was right, right? It didn't detonate and disappear on the spot?))

((OOC2: Hum, just occurred to me, that - could the Order of Hermes be said to be at their most Godlike in their stance toward vampires? Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next