Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

5 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:01 pm

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"Well that can come in handy Mr Yager but I hope er do not have to use it."
Hildegard said with a frown.
"God willing this will be a simple extraction without to much trouble but some ensurance is still a good idea."
Colin wrote:He frowned, "Indeed, let us hope we won't need that particular app. And with all due respect, Madame Gottschalk, let us try not to get God too involved in this mission - we know how he feels about vampires."

"Yeah...let's hope we don't have to use it." Serge said hesitantly. While he didn't have any desire to get shot, he really did want to redirect bullets around him.

"Oh by the way. Here's a picture of the ghoul we think is guarding the oracle right now, in case you were curious." he said pulling out his notepad and showing Hildegard the picture of Elina.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:12 pm

[Garage]

He nodded and set to work himself, getting a few things from his bag. He laid down the club in front of him and used his knife to re - inscribe the symbols he had worked onto one side of it as he enchanted it. He then put his hands over it into the right gestures for technique and form, rego and vim to transfer the whisk of quintessence into the object. He'd used a lot of quintessence already and he was running low - if he was going to imbue the club he wanted it to last for a while since anything else he wanted to save to keep the ward going as long as they could.

"As you worked Hildegard took a small, white blanket from her bag and put it on the ground and then she knelt down on this and she started singing softly as he clasped the rosary in her hands, her beautiful voice recanting sung prayers as her fingers counted them on her rosary. Your spell seamed to work well the song in the background did not disturb you in fact it sort of created a back drop for your own spell, your club now enchanted and glowing to your mind's eye, glowing with the fire of your own will.

"Thank you." Once she got the keys he loaded up the vehicle and moved the seats if needed.

Hildegard now done with her spell she went to the workshop and got the keys and handed it to you. The Subaru had five seats and would be able to seat five comfortably, the back could have a short person laying sown if their head was in one corner and their feat in the opposite corner diagonally. You had to move a spare tire but otherwise you could just put the blankets down.

He smiled and sighed softly, "Ah, thank you, little one."

The spirit hummed happily and danced around you a little before it went back to Adley's shoulder.

He smiled warmly at the little sprite dancing around his head now, "It does, and feeling better every moment now, with your little friend's help. It was not a potent backlash, just a brief headache. Very painful as it hit, but fading fast. I'm just lucky Master Telar helped me detonate what I had earlier, so I had nothing in my system."

"I am glad you where not seriously harmed Mr Wainwright, are you sure you are alright though?"
Hildegard asked politely.

He frowned, "It's plausible Ratkin kinfolk are more prone to be in... more outcast positions in life; homeless or settled down in junkyards and the like. Bugger, it suddenly seems more likely the homeless family I saw in the scrying are kinfolk themselves, that that's why I saw them before Dahl..."

"Yes I have heard that Ratkin often live among the poor and the forgotten. This family you saw, any hint of who they are and where they might be now so that we might be able to help them?"
The Chorister asked.

He smiled wryly, "It's a good life, if you can get it, I suppose."

Hildegard smiled a little at that.
"Yes I suppose so Mr Wainwright."

He frowned, "Indeed, let us hope we won't need that particular app. And with all due respect, Madame Gottschalk, let us try not to get God too involved in this mission - we know how he feels about vampires."

"Hum...well you do have a point there my good man but God is always with me so keeping him out of this will not be possible."
The Chorister said sternly.

Yeah...let's hope we don't have to use it." Serge said hesitantly. While he didn't have any desire to get shot, he really did want to redirect bullets around him.

Hildegard nodded at that.

"Oh by the way. Here's a picture of the ghoul we think is guarding the oracle right now, in case you were curious." he said pulling out his notepad and showing Hildegard the picture of Elina.

The Chorister took her glasses she had hanging around her neck and put them on her nose as she studied the drawing.
"This is the guard then?"
She asked.

[Basement]

"Like the ones we saw in the garden,” he said with a nod to Serge. “Excuse me, I have to grab some gear." He hurried off to see what he could find that fit Colin's requirements from their stores while the others waited for word from Nicole.

You got down to the basement, it looked normal now, Helga was on guard duty outside the laundry room, she gave you a polite nod of her head, the basement was clean now and there was no sign an explosion had happened a short time before. You got to the armory, there where dart guns there that could be loaded with a drug, and there where several knives and swords but you did not find a taser. The armory was a small room with ikea shelves full of weapons, ammunition and other useful gear. It was not much bitter than a walk in closet though.

[Chief's Office]

Nicole pondered this for a moment, giving a wrinkled frown, sighed and ran a hand through her hair before replying. 'Perhaps the best call would be for me to quickly tell our resident shapeshifter expert what I know, then get on the rescue mission. I know my strengths, sir; and I neither have the contacts or skillset on doing the investigating part on this. That by the time we're back here with our new cargo, they might have got more intel on the Kinfolk situation.' biting her lip, clearly feeling conflicted.

Jeffry nodded at that.
"I agree that are a sensible course of action and we can meet back up when you get back and I have had some time to ask around as well and we can see if we have more information to go on then."
He agreed.

(OOC: Yes Colin got one dot of Paradox, the pain was from the spell just going wrong on him.)
(OOC 2: Then I think we will say the enchantment on the club will last for one story.)
(OOC 3: Not to worry the game is not running away, just get the rest you need Strife.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:19 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'Who is the expert who I need to fill in, sir?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:30 pm

[Chief's Office]

"There are two members of this Chantry that I know have contacts among the changing folks. One are Henrietta Day who have contact with several Awakened species, and then there are your own Cabalmate Tane Karyak who have shapechanger Custos and spend more time with them than with other magi."
Jeffry replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:41 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'Well, have no idea where Tane's gone or is up to, so it'll have to be Henrietta. You know where she is or could be?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 pm

[Garage]
Anja wrote:"I am glad you where not seriously harmed Mr Wainwright, are you sure you are alright though?"
Hildegard asked politely.
Colin nodded, "No lingering effects, no lasting damage, just a scrying that I managed to mess up."

Anja wrote:"Yes I have heard that Ratkin often live among the poor and the forgotten. This family you saw, any hint of who they are and where they might be now so that we might be able to help them?"
The Chorister asked.
He shook his head, "No, I only caught a glimpse of them - they could have been in a back alley, a storm drain, a tunnel, anywhere out of sight of the more affluent residents of the city. Hum... I would, however, hazard a guess at Mattapan..."

Anja wrote:"Hum...well you do have a point there my good man but God is always with me so keeping him out of this will not be possible."
The Chorister said sternly.
He nodded, "Of course, but there's the question of inviting him to give our rescuee closer scrutiny. Vampires go to Hell, which would be away from the sight of God, correct?"

((OOC: Thanks, just checking - suddenly wondered if I'd misunderstood. I hadn't. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:46 am

[Chief's Office]

Well, have no idea where Tane's gone or is up to, so it'll have to be Henrietta. You know where she is or could be?'

"I last saw Miss Day and her apprentice in one of the ritual rooms in the basement but after the explosion I have a feeling she might have returned to her room for the sake of safety so it is probably best to start there."
Jeffry replied.

[Garage]

Colin nodded, "No lingering effects, no lasting damage, just a scrying that I managed to mess up."

"Failing a spell completely can be uncomfortable."
She replied.

He shook his head, "No, I only caught a glimpse of them - they could have been in a back alley, a storm drain, a tunnel, anywhere out of sight of the more affluent residents of the city. Hum... I would, however, hazard a guess at Mattapan..."

"It is not much we can do for them right now then, but we are going to Mattapan so perhaps we can learn more as we continue to unravel whatever our enemies have set in place."
The Chorister replied with a frown.

He nodded, "Of course, but there's the question of inviting him to give our rescuee closer scrutiny. Vampires go to Hell, which would be away from the sight of God, correct?"

"That might be so Mr Wainwright but God have little interest in bothering one single vampire, and I happen to believe no soul is so damned it can not be redeemed."
Hildegard said and she raised an eyebrow at you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:15 am

[Garage]

Anja wrote:The Chorister took her glasses she had hanging around her neck and put them on her nose as she studied the drawing.
"This is the guard then?"
She asked.

"According to our vampire prisoner, who's been to that apartment before." Serge said. "She's also the only person who's guarding the oracle. At least as far as our prisoner has seen."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:14 am

[Garage]

"Let us hope that will be the case today as well, and that we can get this boy without triggering this alarm I was told about."
The Chorister said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:35 am

[Garage]

Anja wrote:Hildegard nodded at that.
"Let us hope that will be the case today as well, and that we can get this boy without triggering this alarm I was told about."
The Chorister said.

"Dumb ward alarm." Serge muttered. "Would've loved to have seen the inside of that building. Plus I'm worried I'm gonna trigger it while trying to get rid of the guard. Do any of you guys know anything about that alarm? Forgot to ask Jon."

As he waited for his companions to get ready, Serge began doodling on his notepad. Using the artist's coal that Master Morgan had given him, the cultist tried his hand at drawing a new picture of Elina in preparation for the spell that would put the ghoul guard to sleep.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:48 am

[Garage]

Colin nodded, "An interesting addition to the team... hum, might help with calming Shawn, at the very least. How'd this one come to team up with us?"

"That's good idea, it has a pleasing resonance. They were sent with us by our spirit guardian to help us illuminate our path on our quest."

He smiled warmly at the little sprite dancing around his head now, "It does, and feeling better every moment now, with your little friend's help. It was not a potent backlash, just a brief headache. Very painful as it hit, but fading fast. I'm just lucky Master Telar helped me detonate what I had earlier, so I had nothing in my system."

"It's tricky to keep it in check," he said. "I'm glad it was not worse."

[Basement]

It was hard to believe that the basement had exploded not long ago, save for the very real and horrible memory of the ground shifting underfoot and the people that were hurt. He nodded to Ms Day as he went to the store room and turned on the light. He sifted through what was there, looking for cartridges for the dart guns (and at what was in them if he found any). He checked for stun guns or rubber bullets, even pepper spray. For less-lethal, tazers would have been the best choice. They weren't available though and it seemed their options left were limited mostly to 'stick them with the pointy end' which did not fall into that category. While he was there he checked his ammo, and grabbed a spare magazine.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:09 am

[Garage]

"That's good idea, it has a pleasing resonance. They were sent with us by our spirit guardian to help us illuminate our path on our quest."

"Our guardian angle who my apprentice have given the unflattering name Uncle Willard sent the sprite? It must be a reason, he is a higher Umbral being he have knowledge we might not be privi to and it is in his nature to protect."
Hildegard said and she raised an eyebrow as the little sprite continued dancing, it took a little trip over to Serge and danced around his notepad for a moment and then fluttered over to Colin again, the pleasant humming bringing with it the feeling of a spring day with green, growing things everywhere and new life all around.

"Dumb ward alarm." Serge muttered. "Would've loved to have seen the inside of that building. Plus I'm worried I'm gonna trigger it while trying to get rid of the guard. Do any of you guys know anything about that alarm? Forgot to ask Jon."

As he waited for his companions to get ready, Serge began doodling on his notepad. Using the artist's coal that Master Morgan had given him, the cultist tried his hand at drawing a new picture of Elina in preparation for the spell that would put the ghoul guard to sleep.

"Chances are eventually we will trigger that ward young man, what we can hope though is that either we can deal with whatever it calls forth or we can get the boy and get out of there before reinforcements arrive."
The Chorister replied.
"As for the inside of the apartment, scrying on it is not a good idea with the ward in place but there should be similar buildings if you are looking for the layout."
She added.

[Basement]

It was hard to believe that the basement had exploded not long ago, save for the very real and horrible memory of the ground shifting underfoot and the people that were hurt. He nodded to Ms Day as he went to the store room and turned on the light. He sifted through what was there, looking for cartridges for the dart guns (and at what was in them if he found any). He checked for stun guns or rubber bullets, even pepper spray. For less-lethal, tazers would have been the best choice. They weren't available though and it seemed their options left were limited mostly to 'stick them with the pointy end' which did not fall into that category. While he was there he checked his ammo, and grabbed a spare magazine.

Helga nodded back to you her face as sour as normally as she sat outside the laundry door keeping an eye on things. You got to the armory, there where ammo for the dartgun there, the box anounced that it would put an animal 50 kilos or less to sleep in 60 seconds, 50 to 100 kilos could take upwards to 10 minutes though and it would have little effect over 100 kilo. You also found petter spray and rubber bullets as well as ammo for your own weapon.

(OOC: Helga Williams, Henrietta is in her room with Cecilia.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:18 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'Thanks. I'll go do that then...' waiting to see if the Chief had anything to add, before heading off for Henrietta's apartment.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:59 pm

[Steelhaven]

Jeffry had nothing to add other than a polite.
"Take care Miss Bouchard."

You got to Henrietta's room and knoked on her door. Soon the Hollower opened her door, she was wearing a long black skirt and a faded black low cut top. Henrietta gave you a smile.
"Miss Bouchard did you need anything?"
She asked looking suprised to see you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:46 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja's Post:

'Evening... I've been like told to come and see you. Need to talk about shapeshifters, me.' Nicole replied, clearly looking and sounding uneasy.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:21 pm

[Steelhaven]

"Ah...well I do have some experience with them."
Henrietta said with a fond and slight bitter sweet smile.
"Please come in."
She said and she moved out of the way to let you into her apartment, her walls where gray, with band posters on the walls, shelves overflowing with books and dark gray, dark red and black furniture and decor, most of it looking home modified. Cecilia sat in the sofa with a book in her lap, she rose and curtsy to you when she saw you.
"Hello Miss Bouchard."
The young hedge wizard said.
"Would you like a cup of tea Miss Bouchard?"
Henrietta asked you as you stepped into her apartment.
"We where just going to have some ourselves, and tell me what can I help you with about shapechangers?"
As she spoke her eyes when to a picture in a nice wood frame that stood on one of the book shelves, it showed a handsome man with a wild beard and tattooed arms, the picture taken by the sea.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:16 pm

[Garage]
S7trif3 wrote:"That's good idea, it has a pleasing resonance. They were sent with us by our spirit guardian to help us illuminate our path on our quest."
Anja wrote:"Our guardian angle who my apprentice have given the unflattering name Uncle Willard sent the sprite? It must be a reason, he is a higher Umbral being he have knowledge we might not be privi to and it is in his nature to protect."
Hildegard said and she raised an eyebrow as the little sprite continued dancing, it took a little trip over to Serge and danced around his notepad for a moment and then fluttered over to Colin again, the pleasant humming bringing with it the feeling of a spring day with green, growing things everywhere and new life all around.
Colin nodded sagely, "Most likely, he foresaw a need for a refreshing little spirit of healthy growth. Or perhaps he just thought its presence would be generally useful in the area - it's a bit of a neglected dump, I hear tell."
He grinned, "And I don't think the name is unflattering. Not particularly reverent, perhaps, but hardly unflattering. Though I suppose it would have been more irreverent if it were an adult who gave him that name; a child's innocence is quite a precious aspect when it comes to naming things."

"Failing a spell completely can be uncomfortable."
She replied.
S7trif3 wrote:"It's tricky to keep it in check," he said. "I'm glad it was not worse."
He grunted softly, scratching his head, careful not to swat the sprite in the process.

Anja wrote:"It is not much we can do for them right now then, but we are going to Mattapan so perhaps we can learn more as we continue to unravel whatever our enemies have set in place."
The Chorister replied with a frown.
He nodded, "If you see something, say something, as the advertisement goes..."

Anja wrote:"That might be so Mr Wainwright but God have little interest in bothering one single vampire, and I happen to believe no soul is so damned it can not be redeemed."
Hildegard said and she raised an eyebrow at you.
He nodded, "Quite so. And all I ask is that His attention not be needlessly focused on our objective."

Jeremy wrote:"According to our vampire prisoner, who's been to that apartment before." Serge said. "She's also the only person who's guarding the oracle. At least as far as our prisoner has seen."
The Chorister said.
Jeremy wrote:"Dumb ward alarm." Serge muttered. "Would've loved to have seen the inside of that building. Plus I'm worried I'm gonna trigger it while trying to get rid of the guard. Do any of you guys know anything about that alarm? Forgot to ask Jon."

Anja wrote:"Chances are eventually we will trigger that ward young man, what we can hope though is that either we can deal with whatever it calls forth or we can get the boy and get out of there before reinforcements arrive."
The Chorister replied.
"As for the inside of the apartment, scrying on it is not a good idea with the ward in place but there should be similar buildings if you are looking for the layout."
She added.
He pondered, "Quite plausible the guard is, in fact, the registered resident of the place, come to think of it - which would simplify things a bit."

((OOC: Oh, man, what a sleepy, lazy day... Finally I can enjoy my vacation, after all the overdue work is done. Razz Took me two workdays and change (so three), but now I have little motivation to get off my ass and go anywhere for a while... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:32 pm

[Garage]

Colin nodded sagely, "Most likely, he foresaw a need for a refreshing little spirit of healthy growth. Or perhaps he just thought its presence would be generally useful in the area - it's a bit of a neglected dump, I hear tell."

"It is hard to know for sure what the angel's intentions was but I guess we will find out in time."
Hildegard said.

He grinned, "And I don't think the name is unflattering. Not particularly reverent, perhaps, but hardly unflattering. Though I suppose it would have been more irreverent if it were an adult who gave him that name; a child's innocence is quite a precious aspect when it comes to naming things."

"Yes indeed the innocence of children. Jane have seen spirits since her Awakening, she plays with them, I am not sure she see that there is a difference between them and physical beings what so ever. I found that she was having a play tea party with one of Mr Roth Hicks' spiders here the other day though the spiderling was just repairing the plate, she named it as well."
Hildegard had a bit of a smile on her lips.
"Well as long as she don't bother them."

He grunted softly, scratching his head, careful not to swat the sprite in the process.

The little sprite continued dancing around humming seaming happy and content.

He nodded, "If you see something, say something, as the advertisement goes..."

"Indeed so."
The Chorister agreed.
"And let us hope we do see something so we can help those poor people."

He nodded, "Quite so. And all I ask is that His attention not be needlessly focused on our objective."

"Then you should probably find someone else for this task Mr Wainwright, while I would not push my religion on anyone, it is a important part of my Paradigm and I can not work my magick without invoking and praying to the Divine."
Hildegard said firmly.
"Perhaps one of the Euthanatoi can aid you."

He pondered, "Quite plausible the guard is, in fact, the registered resident of the place, come to think of it - which would simplify things a bit."

"Unless they rotate the guards it is possible she is the legal resident of the apartment indeed, but how would that make things simpler Mr Wainwright?"
The Chorister asked sounding a bit confused.

(OOC: We all need lazy days at times.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:52 pm

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"Chances are eventually we will trigger that ward young man, what we can hope though is that either we can deal with whatever it calls forth or we can get the boy and get out of there before reinforcements arrive."
The Chorister replied.
She added.

"I suppose." Serge sighed, wanting to use the more mystical method of layout gathering rather than pulling up actual building layouts. "Is there really no way we can disable it?"

"Speaking of dealing with reinforcements, I still need that picture of Shawn." he said glancing at Colin.

Colin wrote:He pondered, "Quite plausible the guard is, in fact, the registered resident of the place, come to think of it - which would simplify things a bit."
Anja wrote:"Unless they rotate the guards it is possible she is the legal resident of the apartment indeed, but how would that make things simpler Mr Wainwright?"
The Chorister asked sounding a bit confused.

"I'm not sure she is a regular resident. According to most people they do rotate guards and Jon has seen this women coming and leaving the building. Although she might just be very active person and want to get some outside air after guard duty. Hang on..." he said pulling out his phone and texting Jon.

"You mentioned you've seen Elina on her way to the building. How often does she go there? Daily? Weekly?"

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:02 pm

[Garage]

"I suppose." Serge sighed, wanting to use the more mystical method of layout gathering rather than pulling up actual building layouts. "Is there really no way we can disable it?"

"There are always ways to accomplish things child however tampering with the ward risk setting it of, and that we do not want, especially when scrying, if your group's information gathering have been good enough are of limited benefit it is not worth risking it."
Hildegard declared.

"I'm not sure she is a regular resident. According to most people they do rotate guards and Jon has seen this women coming and leaving the building. Although she might just be very active person and want to get some outside air after guard duty. Hang on..." he said pulling out his phone and texting Jon.

"You mentioned you've seen Elina on her way to the building. How often does she go there? Daily? Weekly?"

"Very well."
The Chorister said. You got a reply back from Jon.
"I can not see that with this camera at the delli Serge I can only see how often she go to the delli, but she seam to go there every Wednesday and Saturday but I only have data going two weeks back, she seam to buy a cup of coffee, some reading materials and a chicken wrap the four times I see she have been there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:55 pm

[Garage]

"Our guardian angle who my apprentice have given the unflattering name Uncle Willard sent the sprite? It must be a reason, he is a higher Umbral being he have knowledge we might not be privi to and it is in his nature to protect."
"It is hard to know for sure what the angel's intentions was but I guess we will find out in time."
Hildegard said.

"Yes, he did. I'm sure we will find out, like you say, but those were his words, to illuminate our path."

"Yes indeed the innocence of children. Jane have seen spirits since her Awakening, she plays with them, I am not sure she see that there is a difference between them and physical beings what so ever. I found that she was having a play tea party with one of Mr Roth Hicks' spiders here the other day though the spiderling was just repairing the plate, she named it as well."
Hildegard had a bit of a smile on her lips.
"Well as long as she don't bother them."

He smiled a little. "I'll have to ask her sometimes what she named them sometime."

[Basement]

You got to the armory, there where ammo for the dartgun there, the box anounced that it would put an animal 50 kilos or less to sleep in 60 seconds, 50 to 100 kilos could take upwards to 10 minutes though and it would have little effect over 100 kilo. You also found petter spray and rubber bullets as well as ammo for your own weapon.

Beggers could not be choosers. At least there were a few things. Any of it might not even work on ghouls, never mind vampires but he grabbed what looked promising anyway, the dartgun set, pepper spray and rubber bullets. He shut the door behind him and hurried back upstairs.

// oops that's who I meant.
ooc2: lazy day is best day

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:54 pm

[Garage]

"Yes, he did. I'm sure we will find out, like you say, but those were his words, to illuminate our path."

"The question then being young Hermetic what do our guardian spirit mean by illuminate."
Hildegard replied.

He smiled a little. "I'll have to ask her sometimes what she named them sometime."

"I believe my student named the one she was having a tea party with Mrs Mumple."
The Chorister said sounding amused.

Beggers could not be choosers. At least there were a few things. Any of it might not even work on ghouls, never mind vampires but he grabbed what looked promising anyway, the dartgun set, pepper spray and rubber bullets. He shut the door behind him and hurried back upstairs.

You grabbed what you found in the basement of lethal and non lethal weapons and hurried back to the garage where your group was still waiting. Hildegard had taken some of the blankets and made a sort of bed in the back of the car, at least it would offer some comfort to Shawn if you managed to rescue him.

(OOC: Jay for lazy days.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:04 pm

[Garage]

"The question then being young Hermetic what do our guardian spirit mean by illuminate."
Hildegard replied.

"Either figurative or literal darkness. Unfortunately, I'm getting concerned about both." He frowned as the time was slipping by them.

You grabbed what you found in the basement of lethal and non lethal weapons and hurried back to the garage where your group was still waiting. Hildegard had taken some of the blankets and made a sort of bed in the back of the car, at least it would offer some comfort to Shawn if you managed to rescue him.

"Any word back from Nicole yet? We need to go if we're not going to be assaulted by vampires..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"There are always ways to accomplish things child however tampering with the ward risk setting it of, and that we do not want, especially when scrying, if your group's information gathering have been good enough are of limited benefit it is not worth risking it."
Hildegard declared.

"All right." Serge said with a sigh.

Anja wrote:"Very well."
The Chorister said. You got a reply back from Jon.
"I can not see that with this camera at the delli Serge I can only see how often she go to the delli, but she seam to go there every Wednesday and Saturday but I only have data going two weeks back, she seam to buy a cup of coffee, some reading materials and a chicken wrap the four times I see she have been there."

Serge sent a quick text back, "Thanks."

"Seems the guard goes to the deli next to the building every Wednesday and Saturday. Those are likely the days she has active duty. But that's just an assumption. Sadly doesn't tell us if she's a resident or not." Serge said to the group.

Adley wrote:"Any word back from Nicole yet? We need to go if we're not going to be assaulted by vampires..."

"None yet." Serge said looking up from his coal drawing at the Hermetic. "Did you get anything cool from the armory?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:38 pm

[Garage]

"Either figurative or literal darkness. Unfortunately, I'm getting concerned about both." He frowned as the time was slipping by them.

"Yes the night grow ever darker, the grace period we have as vampires are waking up and are still a bit groggy are quickly running out, there might be to much darkness for our little friend to illuminate soon."
Hildegard said clearly she had the same concerns as you.

"Any word back from Nicole yet? We need to go if we're not going to be assaulted by vampires..."

"None thus far."
The Chorister said with a frown.

"All right." Serge said with a sigh.

Hildegard gave you a bit of a look but she said nothing.

Serge sent a quick text back, "Thanks."

"Seems the guard goes to the deli next to the building every Wednesday and Saturday. Those are likely the days she has active duty. But that's just an assumption. Sadly doesn't tell us if she's a resident or not." Serge said to the group.

"Well that increase the chance this woman is the one who will be on guard duty today, I have to admit that I am still confused as to why it would matter if she is registered as a resident of the apartment or not."
The Choriser said and she looked from Serge to Adley.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next