Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3

+3
Caedus
Jaq
Ashan101
7 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:38 am

((OOC: So, two successes, subtract one for hit, transfer the other to damage, so 5d + 1 Agg? Good grief, 2, 6, 8, 8, 0. So, um... with the extra from Primium, that makes... five Agg? Or is it four? Ouch! Someone get the lady a medic! O.o))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:50 am

The Marauder staggered forward a few more steps and again a car size of ground rose up and was flung at the mages car, though this one missed spectacularly and crashed into a the brown wall of a nearby building, a storage building of some sort, breaking the wall and shattering glass windows everywhere, the noise was painfully loud. This time all of you feel Paradox touch you, like if reality itself constrict around you like a net around a fish. Gloria lifted her hands to do the same gestures she had done before one more time, and then she just sort of fell, as if she had suddenly realized that she was wounded, the Marauder sank down onto her knees, blood gushing out of a wound in her lower chest and staining her pink and white dress red, the hands that a moment before had danced in magickal gestures fell limply to her sides and the woman looked up, confusion in her abnormally green eyes, as if she was in shock and not understanding why her body would not obey her properly, Gloria begun to try to struggle to her feet, but she was clearly badly wounded and bleeding, without medical attention she would not last long.

(OOC: Yes that makes five agg, no one likes Primium bullets.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:14 am

Colin twisted back into the seat.
"Gentlemen, that felt awful. Handcuffs and medical assistance? Also, Chief Morgan will want the bullet recovered, if at all possible."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:30 am

Amadeus had a strange look on his face, grief perhaps it was hard to tell.
"I can try to heal her once the bullet it out, however damage from...Primum resist magick, it will not be easy."
The Verbena commented as he brought the car to a stop.
"Remember when approaching her though that while wounded she is still a mage, and a powerful one at that, I will focus on counter magick, if one of you try to get her under control with th cuffs, but be careful."
The old mage instructed and now had he did not need to focus on driving the car he pulled out one of his daggers again and cut a symbol deep into his own palm, wincing slightly as he did so then he begun to form gestures with his hands, gestures that where very simple to the ones the Marauder had just used while he muttered something in Latin it was hard to mage out, but the words Rego and Vim where among them.
"She is not currently resisting my efforts at controlling her magick but this might change..."
Amadeus muttered once his chant was done.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:08 pm

Colin nodded and climbed out, "Adley, cuffs, if you please. I'll keep her covered with the gun, just in case. And Tobias, I'm really sorry you had to see this, son."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:47 pm

Tobias just nodded, the young mage looked rather frightened.
"It is not the first time I see violence or bloodshed Sir, Dennis' society are a harsh one, and so it seams are yours. I am more disturbed with not knowing what is going on, that woman...she is like me is she not? Like us I guess I should say."
The boy said with a slight smile.
"Why is she attacking us?"
Tobias sigh then he shakes his head.
"I guess that do not matter now, do not worry about me Sir I know how to duck until the person trying to kill us have been dealt with."
The young mage said to Colin as he cautiously peeked out at the wounded Marauder though the window.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Colin glanced at Tobias, "She is... sort of like us, yes. Unless I miss the mark by much, there are four major factions of us... There's the Traditions - that's us - who try to keep magic alive and vibrant, there's the Technocracy, who try to... I think they're trying to tame it and make it predictable and logical, there's the Nephandi, who basically want to destroy everything, and then there are the Marauders like that woman, who are basically insane. I have no way of telling why she is attacking us, and you've had a good teacher in that regard. She may be incapacitated, but you might want to keep your head down yet; she might rally again."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Tobias nodded to what Colin was telling him, the boy seamed intelligent and eager to learn.
"So...these factions you speak about they do not like one another to much?"
The boy asked then he smiled again.
"Dennis always say that if he get hurt, he will be back on his feet as soon as he have fed, but if I get dead, I stay dead no matter how much I can play with time and fire, so yeah I have gotten good at keeping my head down, though if you need me, I am not defenseless Sir."
The young mage said.
"You really think there is any fight left in her? She looks to have been hit pretty bad Sir?"
The boy muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Colin shrugged. "In short, I suppose the three first want each other obliterated, and the fourth to stay on a different plane of existence altogether. In any sense of the term."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:37 pm

"Lovely, well it is nothing new I guess Sir."
Tobias muttered.
"Not all vampires like one another much either, and they have factions as well, though I was never told much about them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:31 pm

I will give you the short version of it then Mr Roth Hicks.... I thought not that much of it at the time but I am nearly completely sure that Gloria was the one who placed that magick on our young friend here, and I can feel someone powerful coming this way through the Umbra."

"Shit. That's all we need. What the hell does a Diedne Maurauder want with Tobias?" he said, more to himself than to Nassa. These last two days had surely thrown everything at them.

"I...never imagined there where so many like me...I guess I assumed it had to be some..."
Tobias muttered and he looked down and seamed to be shameful that he was curious about the other mages when his friend was suffering just feet away from him. "Yes Dennis explained that the only way you would let him come was staked and that he went to it willingly but...why are you doing it, he is not a violent man, he do not want to hurt anyone."

"There are more of us," he nodded. "Just as there are more vampires than Mr Lenoe. I'm sure that not all of them are like him, either. We do not know him and there are reasons to be cautious around vampires."

"H...he said you where going to help me Sir...with my illness, he is concerned for me and...I guess I am as well, those voices inside of me, not my own thoughts, someone else's, they are getting weaker and I have a bad feeling of what will happen if they do, what if they are my supernatural nature Sir?"
The boy muttered then he looked down. "Forgive me Sir, I should not question so much and I should not challenge why Dennis is treated this way I...he told me to behave himself, but I do not like to know that he is in pain."

'Yes, it will not be good if your voices go quiet, Tobias. That is why we've got to get you good help as quickly as we can. I know you don't understand and that you are concerned for your...friend."

Amadeus shout out in surprise and quickly gave the wheel a tug so the car swung to the side sharply, a large piece of pavement crashed onto the ground where the white hybrid had been second before. "I think time is up gentlemen." Amadeus muttered he glanced in the rear view mirror and sigh. "Yes that is Gloria alright."

Adley grabbed at the door as the car lurched suddenly, turning to try to get a look at the source of the problem. Then he felt it, the ripple of paradox as it spreading and he pulled out his weapon. "Tobias, that is a Maurauder, a very dangerous kind of mage that makes others pay for what the workings they do." He didn't have time for more of a lesson, the car took another sharp weave. Concrete chunks were being tossed across like someone hucking a baseball down the road. "Keep yourself down, she's targeted you for some reason."

The car turned again and Colin took the shot as Gloria threw a huge scrap of land and them. This time the paradox was like an invisible hand, squeezing him but she went down. They were going to have to subdue her, assuming she was alive. He had the cuffs on him at least but where the hell were they going to put her? He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small disc with a seal on it, chanting a protective incantation. "Protect me, in the name of all the great and Marvelous Names, for I am the One established in Pelusium, SERPHOUTH MOUISRO' STROMMO' MOLO'TH MOLONTHE'R PHON Thoth."

As the car stopped, he got the cuffs out. "Tobias stay in the car and use ars if you need to keep yourself safe." He got out and made his way towards the woman, keeping the gun in hand as well as he approached her, wary. He tried to give Colin and Amadeus a clear line in case he needed to shoot her again. He had to put the gun away to get the cuffs on her though and he did this when he was within about 20 feet, counting on the two magii by the car. "Do not resist and we will heal you," he said to her simply, seeing if she was going to make a move or try to attack him.

//guns hurt! A lot if you've got hot bullets.

-F2: Kinetic Shield: 0,4 Arete roll
-On approach: w/ permission, he's trying Read opponent (w/in 20 feet) : 3, 0, 4, 9, 3 which would add 1 die per success to next roll -
-And since I'm going to be out and away for the day:
--depending how bad Gloria is and what she does, he will try to get the cuffs on her (grapple? St+brawl: 8,0,7,9+any dice earned w/ Read opponent) or Dodge if she is attacking (athletics+dex: 2,3,8,1,5,0 +any dice earned)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Colin kept his aim fixed, unblinking, at the human-shaped lump on the street, at the same time keeping an ear open for the sound of sirens.
"Master Nassa, if this woman is handcuffed in the passenger seat, do you think you can drive back to the Chantry safely without anyone noticing? "
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:43 pm

"Shit. That's all we need. What the hell does a Diedne Maurauder want with Tobias?" he said, more to himself than to Nassa. These last two days had surely thrown everything at them.

"What do a Marauder want with anything Hermetic?"
Amadeus sigh then he added.
"Though last time I saw her she where at least able to interact with others so she might have a understandable reason for her actions."

"There are more of us," he nodded. "Just as there are more vampires than Mr Lenoe. I'm sure that not all of them are like him, either. We do not know him and there are reasons to be cautious around vampires."

"Is there a whole society of people like us Sir? Like with the vampires?"
Tobias asked as he glanced at Adley then he sigh and look down.
"I understand you have to be cautious but could you not chain Dennis to something heavy or something? Keep him under control in a way that will not hurt him?"
The young mage asked pleadingly.

'Yes, it will not be good if your voices go quiet, Tobias. That is why we've got to get you good help as quickly as we can. I know you don't understand and that you are concerned for your...friend."

"You are right Sir, I do not understand Sir, what is wrong with me?"
Tobias muttered, he looked up at Adley.
"And yes I am concerned for Dennis, I do not know exactly what being staked do to a vampire, how it feel, but it looks like it hurt like hell, it tears me apart to know that he is suffering."
The young mage muttered and there was the desperation of feverish love in his voice.
"I would rather die from whatever illness I have than to see him suffer, but he said we had to go get help from you guys Sir."
The boy said bitterly.

Adley grabbed at the door as the car lurched suddenly, turning to try to get a look at the source of the problem. Then he felt it, the ripple of paradox as it spreading and he pulled out his weapon. "Tobias, that is a Maurauder, a very dangerous kind of mage that makes others pay for what the workings they do." He didn't have time for more of a lesson, the car took another sharp weave. Concrete chunks were being tossed across like someone hucking a baseball down the road. "Keep yourself down, she's targeted you for some reason."

Tobias's eyes went wide as the mages in the car he was in drew their weapons, he nodded to Adley's word.
"Is...she the same woman that attacked Dennis looking for me?"
The young mage asked nervously.
"In either case why do she want me, I have not hurt anyone."
The boy said as he looked around fearfully while Amadeus was desperately trying to avoid the car sized chucks of ground being chucked at them.

"Tobias stay in the car and use ars if you need to keep yourself safe."

"I have no idea what ars are Sir but if I have to I will toss a fireball at her, that are usually effective."
Tobias said as he still kept his head down, glancing out of the car window every now and again to see what was going on.

He got out and made his way towards the woman, keeping the gun in hand as well as he approached her, wary. He tried to give Colin and Amadeus a clear line in case he needed to shoot her again. He had to put the gun away to get the cuffs on her though and he did this when he was within about 20 feet, counting on the two magii by the car. "Do not resist and we will heal you," he said to her simply, seeing if she was going to make a move or try to attack him.

Amadeus sat in the driver seat of the car, his hand dripping blood as he maintained his rote to neutralize any effects Gloria might want to make.
"If I call a warning Hermetic, that means I have lost control over her powers, for now I can feel her struggling as I am blocking and controlling the flow of Quintessence she is trying to use for magick, she is powerful though and I can not hold her forever."
The Verbena said, he tried to sound confident but there was a strain in his voice and drops of sweat was appearing on his forehead as he engaged in an invisible battle with the wounded Marauder.

Adley you approach Gloria she was half sitting on her knees, she had given up trying to stand, she had not the strength, her eyes was fixed on Amadeus fighting his control over her magick with all of her remaining might until you get close then she turned her head towards you. You see that she is angry and frightened, one hand was pressing at the wound in her lower chest though blood was still gushing out and she was gasping for breath, it was possible that the bullet had damaged or collapsed one of her lungs, physically Gloria would not be able to put up much of a fight, she still gave Amadeus a run for his money magickally though and who knew what would happen if the Verbena slipped up.

Gloria looks at you with uncomprehending eyes when you speak to her in English.
"Stay back...are you among them who killed my friends? Come to complete the task with me?"
She said with as much anger and strength a she could muster, though her words came out more like a wheezing, her words where Latin though and not the modern Church Latin, no she spoke the version of the language spoken in the middle ages among scholars and the learned.
"Leave me be villain, the arrow that have struck me will soon do your job for you, especially as that traitor in your carriage keep me from using my ars so I can neither fight nor heal my wounds."
The woman said, it seamed that when she looked around she saw an older world not the 21 century.

It would not be difficult for you to tackle the wounded Marauder at the moment, she was to hurt to really put up a fight, you grab her blood cowered arms, and snap the cuffs closed around her wrists, she protest and she do try to fight, but since she have problems drawing breath you think a ten year old child would have been able to give you greater trouble.
"Please if you are to kill me, then just kill me, like you did my friends, we where living peacefully in the Regio, away from the Order and it's politics and wars, why did you attack them?"
Gloria demanded accusingly as you snapped the other cuff shut, from the car you hear a gasp from Amadeus as if he had engaged in a bout of spiritual tug of war and the opponent suddenly let go. Depending on how brutal you are when restraining Gloria she will either grown in pain from her wounds or just continue to meekly struggle against first you and then the cuffs, however then she finally realize that she where not getting loose she looked up at Adley and tried to muster as much dignity as she could before she said.
"I am Glorio Ceris ex Diedne filia Langgifu and if you are taking me prisoner, assuming you are a Magus of the Order, I demand to be taken before a Quaesitor, or have the hatred of my House grown so fierce in the Order's ranks that even such a right is to be denied me Sodelis?"
The woman spoke as proudly and firmly as she could under the circumstances, she seamed to see the world as it was just before the start of the Schism War when tensions ran high between the large and powerful House Diedne who where accused of continuing their ways of human sacrifice, a practice that went against the Code of Hermes and endangered the Order, and dealing with demons, and most of the other non nature based Houses, in particularly Diedne was running afoul with House Tremere and House Ex Miscellanea with House Flambeau tending to support the strategists of Tremere rather than the wild, unpredictable Diedne. It was an time of upheaval in the Order.

Colin kept his aim fixed, unblinking, at the human-shaped lump on the street, at the same time keeping an ear open for the sound of sirens.
"Master Nassa, if this woman is handcuffed in the passenger seat, do you think you can drive back to the Chantry safely without anyone noticing? "

You see Adley put the cuffs on Gloria and as he did so Amadeus viably jerked as all the raw magick he was pouring into keeping the Marauder's power under control suddenly no longer had a target or something to struggle against, the Verbena gasped but he soon recovered and turned to Colin.
"Well that depends, we can wrap a blanket around her Mr Wainwright, that will hide her wound from a casual glance from a passing car or pedestrian a closer inspection off course will reveal that something is wrong, I do not see that we have much choice though, the option is to kill her and...well she deserves better than to just be slaughtered without a chance to explain herself, at one time this was a mage to be awed by, ruthless, powerful...beautiful, for what she once was she deserve better than to be put down in the street like a dog, and besides I would like to know why she is doing this."
Amadeus said firmly then he sigh.
"I could bring her to the Chantry through the Umbra, I have enough knowledge to do that but just barely, what the Hermetics call Spirit is not a Sphere I have a particular talent for, but it is possible."
The Verbena muttered a he kept careful watch over what Adley and the Marauder was doing.
"The simplest is just to cove her with a blanket and hope we are not stopped though."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:23 pm

"Is there a whole society of people like us Sir? Like with the vampires?" Tobias asked as he glanced at Adley then he sigh and look down.

"Yes. And I imagine it is just as complex. If not moreso."

"I understand you have to be cautious but could you not chain Dennis to something heavy or something? Keep him under control in a way that will not hurt him?"

"That is not my decision. Again there is reason for this."

You are right Sir, I do not understand Sir, what is wrong with me?" Tobias muttered, he looked up at Adley. "And yes I am concerned for Dennis, I do not know exactly what being staked do to a vampire, how it feel, but it looks like it hurt like hell, it tears me apart to know that he is suffering." The young mage muttered and there was the desperation of feverish love in his voice. "I would rather die from whatever illness I have than to see him suffer, but he said we had to go get help from you guys Sir."
The boy said bitterly.

"Thankfully, he does not agree with you and neither do we. Tobias, Mr Lenoe has given you blood to heal but it is now poisoning you. From what he said, it is like an addiction. It will be difficult but I believe you and he can both make it through this for it is worthwhile to save what you are, who you are and your supernatural nature if you will."

"Is...she the same woman that attacked Dennis looking for me?" The young mage asked nervously. "In either case why do she want me, I have not hurt anyone."

"No, I do not think so. And I don't know, enough questions for now."

"If I call a warning Hermetic, that means I have lost control over her powers, for now I can feel her struggling as I am blocking and controlling the flow of Quintessence she is trying to use for magick, she is powerful though and I can not hold her forever."

'Understood." No time to waste, then.

"Stay back...are you among them who killed my friends? Come to complete the task with me?" She said with as much anger and strength a she could muster, though her words came out more like a wheezing, her words where Latin though and not the modern Church Latin, no she spoke the version of the language spoken in the middle ages among scholars and the learned. "Leave me be villain, the arrow that have struck me will soon do your job for you, especially as that traitor in your carriage keep me from using my ars so I can neither fight nor heal my wounds."

"No. It was not us that attacked you or your friends. The reason that you are injured now is you were attacking us," he replied in Latin. Her form of it was so old it made his pater sound like he was using slang.

"Please if you are to kill me, then just kill me, like you did my friends, we where living peacefully in the Regio, away from the Order and it's politics and wars, why did you attack them?"

"We did not," he repeated firmly, as he put the cuffs on her. "Why were you targeting the boy?"

I am Glorio Ceris ex Diedne filia Langgifu and if you are taking me prisoner, assuming you are a Magus of the Order, I demand to be taken before a Quaesitor, or have the hatred of my House grown so fierce in the Order's ranks that even such a right is to be denied me Sodelis?"

"You attacked us without provocation. We are not the targets you seek. You will come with us and explain your actions." Somehow he didn't think a Quaesitor would have much sympathy for her as it stood right now. But they needed to know why she was attacking them and who attacked the other Mauraders. Though it was more than likely Nephandi, or perhaps that creature that Tane spoke about. He began to move her towards the car, disliking the fact that they were all going to ride together. He wished that Tane had come along behind after all. But if she was going to live she needed healing and fast.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:13 pm

"Yes. And I imagine it is just as complex. If not moreso."

"Oh fantastic, I need a more complex society."
Tobias said sarcastically but there was a smile on his lips, perhaps the boy had been lonely, he had Lenoe off course, and whatever other vampires he was introduced to, but none of hi own kind, non to guide him through the confusion and exhilaration that came after a Seeking, none to reassure him when he had Paradox backlashes or to guide him on how to avoid them, none to share what being a mage meant with.
"I have so many questions Sir..."
The boy muttered.

"That is not my decision. Again there is reason for this."

Tobias looked down sadly.
"Will you allow me to try to ease his fear at least and comfort him, please Sir."
The young mage muttered.

"Thankfully, he does not agree with you and neither do we. Tobias, Mr Lenoe has given you blood to heal but it is now poisoning you. From what he said, it is like an addiction. It will be difficult but I believe you and he can both make it through this for it is worthwhile to save what you are, who you are and your supernatural nature if you will."

"I...I...have to stop drinking his blood Sir?"
Tobias stammered, the boy looked quite terrified at that prospect.
"How can that be making me ill? Kindred blood do not affect others negatively...yes it is an addiction I guess, and I did become addicted sooner than most and Dennis said when he tried to deny my more blood, that a ghoul that have not lived longer than a human life should not feel such...pain when they stopped taking the blood, there would be pain yes but not...so..."
The boy stopped talking and swallowed.
"How...how could it be making me ill? Is it because I am a mage?"

"No, I do not think so. And I don't know, enough questions for now."

Tobias immediately stopped talking and fearfully looked down muttering.
"Yes Sir."
He looked like he expected Adley to hit him, it was doubtful this fear had come from Lenoe, the boy looked perfectly comfortable around the vampire...other Massasa of the professor's society though might not have been so kind to him though, just like some mages mistreated their Custos, they probably had seen young Tobias as just Lenoe's human servant, not hesitating to show their displeasure if the boy spoke out of turn, then again that obscurity had probably saved the Orphan's Avatar as with his raw talent he would have otherwise been a prime target for the Tremere.

'Understood." No time to waste, then.

Amadeus nodded as a bead of sweat ran down his cheek and dripped onto his black leather jacket.
"Sooner would be better unless you want to be crushed under a few tons of road."
The Verbena muttered.
"And let us try to avoid that, it would upset my apprentice greatly to hear we had to scrape you off the pavement."

"No. It was not us that attacked you or your friends. The reason that you are injured now is you were attacking us," he replied in Latin. Her form of it was so old it made his pater sound like he was using slang.

"I was told who killed my friends Sodalis, the magi of a Covenant in the city, the one you hail from, the one of told me might be of ill intent, a diabolist, but she described an attack on our Regio and could describe my friends in detail, that is proof that you are the villains that slaughtered my friends.
Gloria said angrily.
"I am aware of how I came by this wound, your companion in the carriage, the scarred one shot me with his crossbow, your counterattack on me might be justified Sodalis, but your slaying of my companions was not!"

"We did not," he repeated firmly, as he put the cuffs on her. "Why were you targeting the boy?"

"Boy you say Sodalis? You have spent to much time with your nose in a book, he should be married with a forth or fifth child on the way by now was he mundane, and if an apprentice his Gauntlet would be coming up in a year or two, he is hardly a child, but no matter. I made a deal with the diabolist woman, yes I know for that a Tribunal might rule my life forfeit, if I will even get a Tribunal the way the political situation is now it is more likely someone like you who would slaughter innocent magi in Twilight would just out right murder me, but no matter the deal struck was worth it, the diabolist wanted the Hedge Wizard, and for that I got the identity of those who had murdered my friends, and once I returned with the young man I she would give me the last surviving member beside me of our Covenant of the mad. The life of my last renaming companion seamed ample payment to kill the ones who had so wronged me and for handing over a mere Hedge Wizard, though the life of the boy as you call him would weigh heavy on my conscience."

"You attacked us without provocation. We are not the targets you seek.

The mad druidess raised her voice, though this just made her double over in pain and cough violently.
"I had every provocation Sodalis, you and your companions murdered my friends in cold blood!"
Gloria managed to get out after she had managed to get control over her coughing, though she was wheezing more now, she should not be talking but rather save what little breath she had to stay alive.

You will come with us and explain your actions." Somehow he didn't think a Quaesitor would have much sympathy for her as it stood right now. But they needed to know why she was attacking them and who attacked the other Mauraders.

"It seams I have little choice Sodalis, I can barely stand and whatever enchantment you have placed on these chains seam to keep me from commanding my magick, I object to you taking me for I do not think I will receive any more fair treatment than my companions, but I can do little but protest."
The Maruder said but her words tired he out and for several moment she just had to wheeze air into her lungs, which seamed to be a loosing battle for her.

He began to move her towards the car, disliking the fact that they were all going to ride together. He wished that Tane had come along behind after all. But if she was going to live she needed healing and fast.

The Marauder walked, sort of, however you find you have to support most of her weight for she do not have the strength to keep her feet under her unassisted, the front of the woman's dressed where now soaked in blood and it clung to her body a sticky mess. Gloia spoke no more, she was to weak, and she struggled to breathe with every step, the initial shock of the bullet hitting her was beginning to fade and with that came pain, a long, guttural groan followed each step the Marauder took, indeed she needed healing fast if she was going to be able to tell anything more she would either bleed out or drown in her own blood, whatever came first unless Amadeus managed to save her, either that or a skilled surgeon.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:48 pm

"Will you allow me to try to ease his fear at least and comfort him, please Sir." The young mage muttered.

"I believe so, if we are able to find the way to communicate and it does not harm you," he said cautiously.

The boy stopped talking and swallowed. "How...how could it be making me ill? Is it because I am a mage?"

"It is because you are a mage and you have had much of it...that is one reason why Mr Lenoe cannot be allowed free roam."

Tobias immediately stopped talking and fearfully looked down muttering. "Yes Sir." He looked like he expected Adley to hit him

His brow furrowed briefly at the submissive attitude but he had no time to coddle him. There was trouble and it was here, he couldn't be answering a million questions while having the road thrown at them.

"I was told who killed my friends Sodalis, the magi of a Covenant in the city, the one you hail from, the one of told me might be of ill intent, a diabolist, but she described an attack on our Regio and could describe my friends in detail, that is proof that you are the villains that slaughtered my friends.

"It was not our Covenant. Who told you this? Was it the one called Lisa? She is a -Nephandus-...would it not be as likely the reason they could describe them was that they did it -themselves?- That they scryed on your people, that they set us all up for their gains?"

I made a deal with the diabolist woman...once I returned with the young man I she would give me the last surviving member beside me of our Covenant of the mad. The life of my last renaming companion seamed ample payment to kill the ones who had so wronged me and for handing over a mere Hedge Wizard, though the life of the boy as you call him would weigh heavy on my conscience."

"You are being played a fool. Who did she say murdered your friends? Who was it, name the name she gave you from our Covenant?" Adley did not like how this conversation was going, not the feeling of being in the Dark Ages, nor the old wars that were living in front of him through the haze of madness and behind him, now protecting him from her. "Can you not see they are holding them hostage, your remaining member? Who has them?"

He got her over to the car and looked at Nassa and Colin, "She is in very bad shape, we need to get her there quickly. She thinks that our Co--Chantry attacked her regio in the Umbra...and made a deal to trade a hedge wizard for her remaining living friend."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Colin nodded and holstered his gun before unstrapping the holster. "The car will be a bit too cramped with all of us... Adley, take my gun and give it to Chief Morgan - tell him I fired once, and to reclaim the rest of the rounds. I'll take a detour home - I may not be powerful enough to fight anyone off, but I'll be able to check for tracking magic after you leave and then get clear myself."
He helped Gloria into the passenger seat and fastened her seatbelt.
"No argument, just hurry, save her life if at all possible and get this sorted out."

He then backstepped to the sidewalk and fished out his monocles again, beginning to check the area for further tracking magic.

((OOC: Arete roll 1: WP + 2, 3. Arete roll 2: WP + 3, 5. Arete roll 3: WP + 4, 7. That should make 4 successes, at my limit, for basically the same Correspondence/Prime effect I used to spot the first tracking spell... Colin starts mumbling out the incantations while the rest get into the car, not permitting any argument.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:30 am

"I believe so, if we are able to find the way to communicate and it does not harm you," he said cautiously.

"He can at least signal yes and no with eye movements, and I would believe a friendly presence would be comforting even if he can not talk with me."
The boy muttered pleadingly.
"Dennis would never harm me Sir, I trust him with my life."

"It is because you are a mage and you have had much of it...that is one reason why Mr Lenoe cannot be allowed free roam."

"It is so much I do not understand, but if vampires are really poisonous to our kind I can understand your fear of him Sir, I...I just wish there was another way, he do not deserve to suffer."
Tobias said and his eyes was full of grief and worry for his friend's well being.

"It was not our Covenant. Who told you this? Was it the one called Lisa? She is a -Nephandus-...would it not be as likely the reason they could describe them was that they did it -themselves?- That they scryed on your people, that they set us all up for their gains?"

"I...do not know this term...Nephandus...and yet it sounds foul to my ears, like a horror half forgotten."
Gloria muttered.
"But yes the diabolist woman was called Lisa...I...but she could describe my companions, she could..."
The Marauder protested but she no longer seamed as sure in her conviction that it was the mages of Steelhaven that was responsible for the deaths of her friends, though she was not completely ready to let go of that notion yet.

"You are being played a fool. Who did she say murdered your friends? Who was it, name the name she gave you from our Covenant?"

"Well she...did not say names she described some of you, an arab with black eyes, a fair haired man who's failing longevity potions made him look both old and young...a dark haired lad with silver rings on his fingers, a tall Nordic man with hair like a woman and piercing blue eyes, a very fitting description for Caellum filius Llewellyn that sit in your carriage there, one who would turn his ars against his own House...she described you...she did..."
The Marauder wheezed but she sounded less sure of herself now.
"I...I mean all of us in House Diedne have experienced the hostilities, the hate, I have had no trouble believing a Covenant would attack me and slaying my friends in an attempt to get to me.
Gloria muttered though her conviction was on shaky grounds now.
"Can you not see they are holding them hostage, your remaining member? Who has them?"
"But she said it was your Covenant...she said it...and she said she would release Maya when I bought her the Hedge Wizard...but she do have her Sodalis you are right...I am...confused."
The Marauder said grasping her head with her chained and bloody hands.
"If I have done you and your Covenant wrong and acted on lies then I will apologize Sodalis and take my punishment, but please, before I die, let me free her, Maya is an innocent in this and she is all I have left, she have harmed no one, her Twilight give her the mind of a child, innocent, please Sodalis, you may hate my House, I do not know yours but I suspect that if you are not Bjornær or Merinita I suspect you do, but Maya is a Hedge Wizard, let me save her, that is all that I will ask."
The Marauder whispered before another round of gurgling coughing cut of her words.

He got her over to the car and looked at Nassa and Colin, "She is in very bad shape, we need to get her there quickly. She thinks that our Co--Chantry attacked her regio in the Umbra...and made a deal to trade a hedge wizard for her remaining living friend."

Amadeus got a pained look in his blue eyes.
"The same madness as two hundred years ago then when I banished her into the Umbra...I had hoped...Forgive me Gloria..."
The Verbena muttered then he sigh.
"Take the blanket that lay over one of the back seats there and cover her with it, I will drive as soon as you are all in the car and ready."
Amadeus sounded...remorseful, it was clear he and this woman had a history.
"And I will do my best to heal her, I owe her that much at least after...that I did to her."
The old mage muttered, more to himself than to anyone else in the car.

Colin nodded and holstered his gun before unstrapping the holster. "The car will be a bit too cramped with all of us... Adley, take my gun and give it to Chief Morgan - tell him I fired once, and to reclaim the rest of the rounds. I'll take a detour home - I may not be powerful enough to fight anyone off, but I'll be able to check for tracking magic after you leave and then get clear myself."

"That is not a good idea Mr Weinw..."
Amadeus begun but he let the words drop when it became clear the Orphan was not listening to him.

He helped Gloria into the passenger seat and fastened her seatbelt.
"No argument, just hurry, save her life if at all possible and get this sorted out."

Gloria's inhumanly green eyes watched Colin as he fastened her seatbelt and she whimpered a bit but she was to weak to talk now, her head lolling to the side as she struggled to breathe.
"I will do what I can."
Amadeus muttered.
"But wounds caused by Primium, are notoriously hard to heal, those bullet where designed with one goal in mind, to kill mages and they do a damned good job at doing just that."
The Verbena muttered his mood seaming to be even worse than his usual.

He then backstepped to the sidewalk and fished out his monocles again, beginning to check the area for further tracking magic.

((OOC: Arete roll 1: WP + 2, 3. Arete roll 2: WP + 3, 5. Arete roll 3: WP + 4, 7. That should make 4 successes, at my limit, for basically the same Correspondence/Prime effect I used to spot the first tracking spell... Colin starts mumbling out the incantations while the rest get into the car, not permitting any argument.))

You see no more tracking magick, or any magick that have to do with space at all, the only Quintessence you see floating around are the leftovers from Gloria's mad rush to crush your car with the ground itself and whatever Amadeus had done to contain her magick for long enough for Adley to get those cuffs on her, other than that there is nothing here. The whole escapade would however probably give a few Technocrats a a headache with the clean up work and cover up for there where now four large holes in the street and craters in the ground where the chunks landed, not to mention the chunk that had gone through the wall of one warehouse splintering the wall, very few natural things could do this kind of damage, if any and you and your friends certainly had no way of cowering it up so at the very least Gloria would keep some Technocrats busy for a while.

(OOC: Well then gentlemen, that is four large craters with car size chunks of concrete and ground in general just missing and tossed about like a footballs, such things the Consensus do not like,and since Marauders like to share you each get to mark of three dots of Paradox on your sheets. Never say I do not give you anything. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:13 am

Colin satisfied himself that there were no further magical trackers going on as the car vanished down the street, nodded to himself, and went for a long, brisk stroll through the city, finding the nearest suitable trashcan to throw up in, and then headed to a suitably pleasant pub to rinse his mouth with a pint and hold his head down for an hour's time before heading home.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:25 am

"He can at least signal yes and no with eye movements, and I would believe a friendly presence would be comforting even if he can not talk with me."
The boy muttered pleadingly. "Dennis would never harm me Sir, I trust him with my life."

"I believe we will be able to find a way you may accompany him at times. And unfortunately, the reason you are here with us is that he did harm you, quite badly, through ignorance."

"It is so much I do not understand, but if vampires are really poisonous to our kind I can understand your fear of him Sir, I...I just wish there was another way, he do not deserve to suffer."

He frowned at the young man. It wasn't that he was afraid, per se. It was that Lenoe was a danger and no matter how much Tobias trusted him he could not expect a chantry full of various other mages to do the same. "I know. Believe it or not I do not want him to suffer particularly."

"But she said it was your Covenant...she said it...and she said she would release Maya when I bought her the Hedge Wizard...but she do have her Sodalis you are right...I am...confused."

"Of course she -said- it was...do you know where they are? Their lair?" he asked.

"If I have done you and your Covenant wrong and acted on lies then I will apologize Sodalis and take my punishment, but please, before I die, let me free her, Maya is an innocent in this and she is all I have left, she have harmed no one, her Twilight give her the mind of a child, innocent, please Sodalis, you may hate my House, I do not know yours but I suspect that if you are not Bjornær or Merinita I suspect you do, but Maya is a Hedge Wizard, let me save her, that is all that I will ask."

"Do you know where they keep her?" He was getting frustrated with being told whom he should or should not hate but one thing was certain. He was starting to want that Nephandi woman dead or captured with every passing moment.

"Take the blanket that lay over one of the back seats there and cover her with it, I will drive as soon as you are all in the car and ready." Amadeus sounded...remorseful, it was clear he and this woman had a history. "And I will do my best to heal her, I owe her that much at least after...that I did to her."

"Tobias, give me the blanket."

Colin nodded and holstered his gun before unstrapping the holster. "The car will be a bit too cramped with all of us... Adley, take my gun and give it to Chief Morgan - tell him I fired once, and to reclaim the rest of the rounds. I'll take a detour home - I may not be powerful enough to fight anyone off, but I'll be able to check for tracking magic after you leave and then get clear myself.

Adley stared at him as if he thought he'd lost his mind and then looked very much like he was about to not just argue, but try to give him a full on order. Only he knew that look, he'd seen it on his father's face and though it sat poorly with him he knew it would not change the stubborn pilot's mind. "I'm not leaving you unarmed," he said instead.. Though he felt he should be the one to stay, if anyone he'd told Tane to make his own choice and Beatrice to stay behind. He took his own gun and tried to trade it for Colin's, along with the spare magazine and a plain looking knife. As he watched him move off, he spared a concerned glance and then got back into the car.

// And not one fireball tossed yet, darn it. Poor Colin, they need to learn not to eat and go on missions, it can't make it easier on him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 am

Colin satisfied himself that there were no further magical trackers going on as the car vanished down the street, nodded to himself, and went for a long, brisk stroll through the city, finding the nearest suitable trashcan to throw up in, and then headed to a suitably pleasant pub to rinse his mouth with a pint and hold his head down for an hour's time before heading home.

You find a somewhat pleasant pub called Rosie's, there are not to many patrons inside, a group of elderly women sat around one table clearly having a girl's night out, a young man in his 20's and a tired look in his eyes sat nursing a drink while watching a sports game of some sort on a TV on the wall, while a around 30 year old black woman in a business suit was having dinner and a glass of whine by the counter, a young professional who got of work to late to bother with making anything for herself perhaps. A woman in her 40's with a mass of curly blond hair that was staring to gray and wearing a just a bit to short denim dress gave you your drink, no one spoke with you, you just looked like one more, tired man on his way home from a hard day's work, the group of elderly ladies stared at your face now and gain but where to well behaved to comment even if they where becoming a bit tipsy.

"I believe we will be able to find a way you may accompany him at times. And unfortunately, the reason you are here with us is that he did harm you, quite badly, through ignorance."

"But Sir, even if that is true then it was ignorance and nothing more, he would not do it again if he is told what the problem is."
The young mage muttered.
"I just do not want him to be thrown into some dark hole and left to suffer alone, at least someone should watch over him, I know it is hard to do that all the time, but someone should check on him regularly and at lest try to...I do not know...make it easier on him...you are far more experienced than me can you not take away that fear and pain he is feeling?"
The young mage muttered, tears in his eyes as he was desperate to help his friend that he clearly loved, but then he remembered himself and looked down.
"I...i...speak out of turn, forgive me Sir..."
The boy muttered nervously.

He frowned at the young man. It wasn't that he was afraid, per se. It was that Lenoe was a danger and no matter how much Tobias trusted him he could not expect a chantry full of various other mages to do the same. "I know. Believe it or not I do not want him to suffer particularly."

"B...but could you not find some other way to contain him Sir? Some way that do not hurt him?"
Tobias muttered then he sigh.
"Helpless as he is he must be terrified at the sounds he have been hearing as that...woman attacked us."
The boy muttered as if that realization suddenly hit him and he looked sadly down, he was clearly very upset that his friend was being hurt.

"Of course she -said- it was...do you know where they are? Their lair?" he asked.

"No I do not, she came to me as I sat in our regio lamenting the death of my friends, their bodies was gone when I found out something had happened, their murderers must have taken their bodies, but I found their spilled blood, I felt they where dead using my magick, I never saw where the Diabolist have her lair though."
The Marauder muttered weekly though she was still not sure if she could trust that Adley and his friends had nothing to do with her companion's deaths.

"Do you know where they keep her?" He was getting frustrated with being told whom he should or should not hate but one thing was certain. He was starting to want that Nephandi woman dead or captured with every passing moment.

"No...no...my attempts to scry are met with a wall of...wrongness, reality not changed but destroyed, the blacked of sorcery, I can not get past it. Lisa brought me one of Maya's teeth, and I could feel it was extracted when she was alive and that the owner where still among the living, but beyond that I can feel nothing, just a creeping darkness when I reach for her location."
Gloria said and disgust and fear crept into her angry, weak voice.
"She is a Diabolist of the worst kind this woman, but if she have my companion I will deal with her until Maya is safe and then I will strike...provided I live that long. Please Sodalis I only desire Maya's freedom, nothing more."

"Tobias, give me the blanket."

The young mage nodded and handed you and old, but clean wool blanket as Amadeus put the car in gear and drove of, leaving Colin to his own devices.
"Your friend is a stubborn man Mr Roth Hicks."
The Verbena said and sigh.
"I hope he is wise enough to get out of this area for the Union will be here soon and they will be prowling for the mage that did this and if they find our fine Orphan friend, a bullet to the head is the best outcome he can hope for."
Amadeus said, he actually sounded quite concerned for Colin.
"Leaving the car at this moment was not wise."
He commented as he drove towards Steelhaven as quickly as he dared without attracting attention.

When Amadeus finally parked in the Chantry's make shift garage only ten minutes later Gloria's condition had worsened, she was barely awake, her eyes glossy, she soon would not have the strength to fight to draw breath.
"I have to get that bullet out of her, Mr Roth Hicks, just get her out of the car and lay her on the garage floor, it will have to do."
The Verbena said as he took one of his daggers and pullet a lighter out of his pocket, actually flinching when he lit it, then he begun to sterilize the blade, then as soon as Gloria was on the ground, unless Adley object to what he was told to do Amadeus will kneel over the wounded Marauder and then begin to cut her dress open so he could get at the bullet wound.
"Good now take the boy, he do not see this, get him into the Chantry and find Beatrice and send her down here to me, I will need her to assist me and she knows my Paradigm, she might only be a Disciple but it will have to do, then send someone to deal with the vampire so young Tobias do not panic over his friend being left in the trunk, the last thing we need right now is a mage with an unknown level of skill going berserk, then tell your mentor what have happened...go!"
The Verbena said as he begun to cut deeply into Gloria, the Marauder whimpered but she had no strength to scream, the tone of voice in which the elder Verbena spoke to the young Hermetic said he expected to be obeyed, whatever else he was, he was a Master of Life, and extraordinary healer and if anyone could save the Marauder long enough to get more information out of her, it would be him, he had no time to argue about it now however as he focused on getting that bit of Primium out, that bit of mystical metal that not only had done such damage but which would work against his own magick a as he begun to heal the woman.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:49 am

"I just do not want him to be thrown into some dark hole and left to suffer alone, at least someone should watch over him, I know it is hard to do that all the time, but someone should check on him regularly and at lest try to...I do not know...make it easier on him...you are far more experienced than me can you not take away that fear and pain he is feeling?

'I know, Tobias," he said, trying to stay patient. "However you cannot be the one to watch him. Yes, someone will check on him though. As for easing fear and pain...I am not sure but I will see if it is possible." He didn't want Lenoe going insane. Especially given that it had taken three hits to get the damn stake in and now they'd been attacked.

"She is a Diabolist of the worst kind this woman, but if she have my companion I will deal with her until Maya is safe and then I will strike...provided I live that long. Please Sodalis I only desire Maya's freedom, nothing more."

"But yet you were willing to take her Word on it and throw the street at us," he couldn't help but say, sounding irate. "Come, we'll settle this."

The young mage nodded and handed you and old, but clean wool blanket as Amadeus put the car in gear and drove of, leaving Colin to his own devices. "Your friend is a stubborn man Mr Roth Hicks...I hope he is wise enough to get out of this area for the Union will be here soon and they will be prowling for the mage that did this and if they find our fine Orphan friend, a bullet to the head is the best outcome he can hope for.""

He put the blanket around Gloria, careful of her wounds but trying to hide them as well.  Then answered Amadeus. "Yes," he said and suddenly smiled, banishing his worried look for a brief moment. Colin would probably have made a good member of the Order, he was rash and wise in turns. But he didn't want to rile the old Verbena up by saying so. "But he is resourceful. He will keep away from the scene." At least, he hoped he would. He hoped he would be alright...they had their cell phones and he could call a ride in or get a taxi. But for some reason he was still worried about him and expected to be so until he was standing in the Chantry, even if he called him.

"I have to get that bullet out of her, Mr Roth Hicks, just get her out of the car and lay her on the garage floor, it will have to do...Good now take the boy, he do not see this, get him into the Chantry and find Beatrice and send her down here to me, I will need her to assist me and she knows my Paradigm, she might only be a Disciple but it will have to do, then send someone to deal with the vampire so young Tobias do not panic over his friend being left in the trunk, the last thing we need right now is a mage with an unknown level of skill going berserk, then tell your mentor what have happened...go!"

Adley wasn't a healer and not about to pretend to be one or know how it should be done by his paradigm so he left the Verbena to it. He laid the woman out on the garage as best he could and then opened the car for Tobias. "Come, we're going to go in. We'll get help for both the woman and also Mr Lenoe. Stay with me and hurry along," he said, waving him out. He didn't like being ordered around by the Verbena but he had no argument with what he said he required. They needed to get the job done and then they could see if Colin was in need of assistance, so he went straight towards Beatrice's room and looking for anyone that would be able to assist with Mr Lenoe.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:48 am

'I know, Tobias," he said, trying to stay patient. "However you cannot be the one to watch him. Yes, someone will check on him though. As for easing fear and pain...I am not sure but I will see if it is possible." He didn't want Lenoe going insane. Especially given that it had taken three hits to get the damn stake in and now they'd been attacked.

Tobias seamed to calm a little wen you said someone would check in on hi friend, that the vampire would not just be thrown in a hole and forgotten.
"I just hope something can be done for him Sir."
The young mage muttered sadly.

"But yet you were willing to take her Word on it and throw the street at us," he couldn't help but say, sounding irate. "Come, we'll settle this."

The Marauder looked at you for a moment then she looked down.
"I guess your point is fair Sodalis."
She muttered.
"Perhaps my actions where ill conceived."
Gloria said though she still did not sound certain of who had harmed the other Marauders.

Then answered Amadeus. "Yes," he said and suddenly smiled, banishing his worried look for a brief moment. Colin would probably have made a good member of the Order, he was rash and wise in turns. But he didn't want to rile the old Verbena up by saying so. "But he is resourceful. He will keep away from the scene." At least, he hoped he would.

"I hope so Mr Roth Hicks, the man have much potential, unfortunately he do not seam to have ever found anyone to properly unlock it."
The Verbena muttered.
"I will feel better when he is safely back at the Chantry though, this Orphan might not be the greatest mage, but there is something about him, he seam to have an ability to put everyone he is talking with at ease."
Amadeus said as he took a turn, keeping a careful eye on his surroundings for any sign of trouble as he spoke.

"Come, we're going to go in. We'll get help for both the woman and also Mr Lenoe. Stay with me and hurry along," he said, waving him out. He didn't like being ordered around by the Verbena but he had no argument with what he said he required. They needed to get the job done and then they could see if Colin was in need of assistance, so he went straight towards Beatrice's room and looking for anyone that would be able to assist with Mr Lenoe.

Tobias is about to protest the notion of leaving Lenoe in the trunk, but he thinks better of it and just nods and crawl out of the car, his eyes lingering on Amadeus digging into the Marauder woman with a dagger for a moment before he hurried after Adley into the Chantry his eyes wide.

On your way towards Beatrice's room you meet Narim in the hallway, the Virtual Adept Master was balancing a plate of food he had clearly been down in the kitchen fetching, in his hands. Narim looked better now, there where still those angry, red marks on the side of his head and he was still looking a bit weak, but he was up and walking, what more one of his Virtual Adepts could get Lenoe from the car to the basement without having to carry the creature through the Chantry as doing so would clearly cause pain to the staked vampire, and wining the borders of the Chantry whoever set to do the teleportation magick should be fairly safe from Paradox.
"Adley good evening."
Narim said and he gave Tobias a curious look, but he did not try to start a conversation or ask any questions as he saw you where in a hurry.
"Is he a mage to Sir?"
Tobias whispered to you, he still seamed rather amazed that there was others like him and he gave the Indian a look filled with curiosity and wonder.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:56 am

"I hope so Mr Roth Hicks, the man have much potential, unfortunately he do not seam to have ever found anyone to properly unlock it."
The Verbena muttered. "I will feel better when he is safely back at the Chantry though, this Orphan might not be the greatest mage, but there is something about him, he seam to have an ability to put everyone he is talking with at ease."

"I will too. But if I stood and argued, Gloria could die and we've got to get Tobias to the Chantry. Apparently one person too many in the car. I don't know why he gave me his weapon though," he said, sounding frustrated for a moment that he'd gone off even if he knew he hated crowds. "I'd try calling him but if the place is about to be crawling with Technocrats maybe it's best I don't." Well at least the Verbena and he could agree on one thing. And he hadn't let Gloria hurt him even if it would have been all too easy to make it look like an 'accident.'

"Adley good evening." Narim said and he gave Tobias a curious look, but he did not try to start a conversation or ask any questions as he saw you where in a hurry.

"Narim!" He looked like he wasn't having too good an evening, going by the hurried but determined look on his face of someone trying to herd cats. When he spotted him though he seemed glad to see him though then his eyes drifted to the plate and then his head and then back at him. He didn't have much choice but to ask for assistance though, at least he would be able to find someone to get Lenoe out of the trunk if he couldn't himself.

"I need assistance." The way he said it meant he needed help immediately. "Walk with us?" He could feel the clock ticking down on Gloria and didn't want to stop to explain while on his way to Bee's room. "Narim, this is Tobias, he is an Orphan mage who has come to us by way of his vampire...friend Mr Lenoe. They have been targeted by the Nephandi. Tobias is here waiting to get help for a problem he is having with his avatar." He looked at the younger mage. "Tobias this is one of our Deacons, which means he is one of the people in charge here." He looked back to the Virtual Adept and frowned a little. "The vampire has came with us willingly and has not acted hostile to us. The Chief knows they are coming here," he added. "The vampire is in the trunk of Master Nassa's car which is currently in the garage, confined by the stake so he cannot move. He must be brought to the basement and put somewhere safe as soon as possible until we can deal with him, because there is another crises or two happening as we speak. The vampire needs an absolutely dark room, no sunlight at all, no reflected light, no way for light to get in at all. And ah, if it can be done without moving him as much as possible it would be better for him. Do not have anyone remove the stake unless he is heavily chained down in case he attacks out of rage. Can you find someone to transport Mr Lenoe to the basement? I have to get Beatrice, Master Nassa needs her to help heal the Marauder that attacked us on our way here. Which is the other crises, she's in bad shape but is subdued by cuffs."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:40 am

Colin accepted Adley's knife in exchange, but not the gun - that, at least, he'd be able to talk his way out of possessing should anyone ask, and it was a good blade, too.
While he enjoyed his ale, Colin kept an eye on the TV, pretending to watch the game, but really looking for breaking news alerts about the evening's scuffle. Afterwards, satisfied the area was adequately quiet, he strolled home by way of a couple of detours while making sure he was not being followed.

((OOC: Perception + Awareness 6, 6, 7, 8, 0 - ain't no one stalking Colin undetected. :3 ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next