Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 6 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:15 pm

No, sure, but maybe you knew something. And you did. But it was still very strange.

"I know a little about the Ananasi but not much."
Coawa said and sigh.
"To me they are all very strange."
He muttered.

So... why you don't turn into one spider but a lot? Is that normal?

Alessa shrugged.
"It is normal for me."
She said.
"Our animal form are a multitude of spiders, my guess as to why well I assume it have to do with body mass, the difference between a human body and that of a wolf for example is not so great as to that between a human and a spider, on the other hand hand I have seen this huge 300 pounds, well over six feet Ratkin man turn into this itzy, bitzy white rat that could fit into the palm of your hand so it might have nothing to do with mass at all, however if I loose allot of my spiders I loose mass in my other forms, I might turn and find myself missing a arm or an leg until I consume enough spiders to build the mass back up again."
The Ananasi woman explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:24 am

Tane:

Alessa nodded as she drank some more of the fish blood and grimaced at the taste, still it did appear to close her wounds and bring back color to her cheeks.
"Yes I consume spiders to rebuild myself if many of me in my breed from have been killed, I do not know how or why that work but it do. Perhaps I make those spiders part of me. This have only happened once though."
The Ananasi said and shrugged.
"Do your friend her understand when he is a shark? If his kind is like any other fera I have met it is the same mind in all forms, and so it is with me. I think and feel just like I do now when I am in my Crawlerling form, every one of my spiders are me, and if even one remind I will still think and feel like me, but probably not be able to retake any other form until I can consume enough spiders to rebuild my body."
Alessa explained as she drank the last of the blood.
"So yes my spiders understand, the ones I eat, not so much. I can communicate with them, but their minds are quite limited. I mean seriously when you keep a pet tarantula you have to make sure they do not drown in their own water bowl as they do not understand that if they put their head and torso under water they drown, spiders are not known for their great intelligence, they can be useful spies though."
The young woman said as she put the bowl down, she seamed allot more healthy now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:50 am

Tane:

Alessa seamed to consider for a moment before she replied.
"It is all normal for me now and I do not get confused, in a way even if there is many of me, it is just one mind. It was very confusing in the beginning after my metamorphoses, that is what we call the first change. I am Arachnid, I was born from an egg into an egg sack with dozens of my siblings, but then I was only one, tiny little spiderling, when the change came it was not easy to get used to being many, or to being this big, hairless thing that walk on two legs...the First Change for my kind are never easy."
The werespider explained.
"In a way I see the world through all of my eyes when I am many, but at the same time they are all just me. I guess you might as well ask a Garou how they manage to walk on four legs. I am sure that to get confusing in the beginning."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:36 am

Tane:

Friday afternoon:

Alessa nodded as she stood, she seamed to be fairly ok now, she apparently did heal as well as other fera, as long as she had blood.
"A blind man, yes I think it might feel a little like that."
She said as she stretched.
"Do you need any help with the food?"

Saturday late morning:

You get a text message from Narim that said.
"Mr Karyak, Amadeus Nassa have asked to see you when you have the time, he told you not to worry B is as fine as one can expect, but he would like your advice on a personal matter and asked me to forward the message to you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:36 am

Tane:

Friday afternoon:

In essence, seing much is like being blind... The considerations of such an statement were interesting, and he started to think about it, were spiders and spiritual friends.

"Well if you see more than you can process that is as much blindness as seeing nothing, both physically and in more philosophical meanings."
Alessa said to you.

He then greeted everyone and told them to stay put until he came back so they could plan better what to do next. He went off then with his spiritual companion to learn to talk to trees.

The spirit walked beside you, in the Umbra and you went looking for some suitable trees, where do you go, to one of the parks or just to any random tree you might find in the city, there is not allot on the docks but here and there you will find decorative ones on street corners and the like.

Saturday morning:

Tane Answered: "Thanks, i'll be there in half an hour."

"Thank you, I was told to say that Amadeus will repay the favor. You have to speak with Jeffry Morgan, or your Cabalmates when you get here, there have been an attempt at the widderslaintes and they have have gone to a safer location at the Chantry, and Master Nassa are with them to stand guard, I will say nothing more over the phone but everyone is safe you will have to ask the people I mentioned though where to find them."
Narim explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:28 am

Friday:

You find a small part only ten minutes walk from the docks, it is a simple family park where people walk their dogs and young families take their children to play. The spirit at your side seam to perk up in this environment and it drift towards this tall old oak that stand a little to the side of a small pound. In the background you hear men and women talking and a dog barking.

Saturday morning:

"Yes someone was attacked, no one was hurt, but yes there was an attack. But due to the chance of someone tapping into the cell phone network I do not want to say more than that over the phone Mr Karyak."
Narim said in a serious tone of voice.
"I will explain more when you get here."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Tane:

Friday:

You think mister oak here would be willing to teach me to listen? he asked the little spirit that was surely happy to be here.

"Yes...I have never taught one of your kind before though."
The little wood spirit said.
"Can you begin by seeing the spirit of the tree like you see me, looking at the Oak with your second eyes, look deep inside it and see it's spirit? I think that is a good place to start."
The Umbrood said.

Saturday:

"OK, i'll be staying if you got me a place ready."

"Yes an apartment is made ready for you, the furniture is old but I am sure you can get something better in your own time, but it is clean and functional."
Narim said and then he adds.
"We can work out the details around rent later, members either pay for their apartments or do work for the Chantry for some hours a week, but all the details we can work out later, you can pick up the key at my office."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:20 am

Tane:

Friday:

You do see the old oak's spirit, it is a old, gnarled man who sit beneath the tree, he looks a little like a pine cone with dark skin, only a touch of white hair and a old root he use for a walking stick. The spirit looks straight at you and give you a toothless grin.
"Good day."
It said politely.
"What brings you to this old man's home?"

Saturday:

"Very well then, is there anything else I can help you with Mr Karyak?"
Narim asks over the phone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Tane:

Friday:

"I see young man...then hear, it is all there for you to understand if you just focus and listen, really listen and not with your ears but with your soul."
The oak spirit said as he looked at you.

Saturday:

"Ah yes, have a good day as well Mr Karyak."
Narim says before he hangs up on the call.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:46 am

Tane:

Friday:

You sit there trying to be open, you can feel the Quintessence of the trees, old and beautiful and static, but hear no voices yet, you only feel the energy flow slowly through the plants and the old oak.

Saturday:

You find Coawa repairing a fishing net outside of the small house you live in. Alessa you find inside, making lunch, the werespider had fully recovered since yesterday and was making fried eggs, bacon and toast.

(OOC: It is 11 in the morning Saturday for Adley, Colin and the Saturday scene for Tane, and around 12 in the morning Friday for Tane's tree talking scene.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:50 am

riday:

"You have to give it time, I can not bestow a Gift to you, all I can do is teach but you have to use your own magick to learn, and like all magick it require time, practice and effort."
The oak spirit said.

Saturday:

Hey guys, round up a little. He tried to get all tree there, the little spiritling and the two more phisical pals. It looks like i'd have to move for a little time. I got to go to the chantry and do some things, but my friend Beatrice is really really sick since they tried to cut her conection with the great spirit that lives inside of her, so she's really weak and she need a friend to help her.

Alessa nodded.
"I should go as well, I have imposed on your hospitality for long enough, I should go back to the room I have rented. I will leave my phone number and address so you can reach me and we can plan how to get that Formori and my sister and take them down."
Coawa looked a bit concerned.
"Are you sure it is safe for you in that nest of mages?"
He asked and seamed concerned for your safety.

Also, today there was an attack to the chantry so we need all the defenders we can get. Tane said like a sentence. So i have to leave this node in your hands. I don't think rokeas under the waves are going to let the fomorians get too close, but i still need you to be careful. I'll have my cellphone always so you can call me anytime you need. You should never go alone and should do guards to sleep. I'll try to get some magic walls to go off the radar and i'd like to perform a ritual to awaken the house, if you're ok with it.

Coawa nodded.
"I will protect this point of power Tane, I will defend it with my life."
He said and Alessa sigh.
"Fine...fine I will help out, I owe the both of you for saving my life, but I can not remain living here forever, I do have a life you know."
The Werespider grumbled.
"Awakening the spirit of the house would be useful Tane."
Coawa added he glared at Alessa, he did not want to live in a house with her alone but it seamed they had to stick together for a while. The little tree spirit said nothing, he just watched from the Umbra.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Friday:

Magick is slow, indeed. Commented the mage, his senses wide open, trying to absorb all the spiritual talking he thought were songs on the tree's pattern.

"There is a balance in all things mage...your kind are more flexible than the ones I usually teach you can take the knowledge I can give and turn it into something else entirely, but the cost of that wisdom is time."
The old oak spirit said.

First there was nothing, then there was just the hint of a consciousness...not like a human might use the word, but and intelligence was there non the less, you get no meaning or words this time and probably would have to train for some time to get that...but you can feel that in some way the tree had a mind...a soul a being, and a being that was attuned and a part of everything around it.

Saturday:

It's not safer here, either, but the node must be protected.

"It is not safe anywhere."
Coawa muttered.
"But I do not trust these mages Tane, some of them are nice yes, but I fear they will try to rope you into their meaningless politics."

And alessa, i'd like you to stay here. We should keep the group together. They're more and i wouldn't like to see you hurted, or leave Coawa vulnerable. he said but then the werespider gave in Thank you. I know you have a life but now everyhing is a mess and it might be specially dangerous since they know you. Everything will be over soon.

Alessa sigh and nodded.
"Well I do owe to two of you, after all you did save my life and Flipper here is starting to grow on me."
The werespider said earning a bit of a growl from Coawa at the nickname, Alessa ignored him and continued.
"I will go and play for the room at my hotel and bring my stuff, there is no need to pay for a room I will not be using and I will stay here and help Coawa protect your...what did you call it? Well this place anyway until the current crisis is over, but then I go my own way, I have duties to my Queen to attend to."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:50 am

Tane:

Friday:

You feel the consciousness of the tree, you do not seam to get much further than that, not right now but you do think that with time and training you will be able to learn to listen to the trees' song and hear their voices.

Saturday:

Coawa sigh and nodded he patted his friend on the shoulder.
"Just please be careful my friend, and know that if you are in trouble, call for me and I will come."
He said, his eyes where still worried though.

Alessa glance at you then she says.
"Well i know no such duty so to me you did me a solid and I am returning the favor Tane."
She said.
"And many shapeshifters would have killed one of my kind on sight so I do appreciate being alive."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 am

Friday:

You get to the beach after saying goodbye to the oak spirit. After ten minutes or so you see Lily Gray come wandering down to the beach area, she is dressed in black jeans and a turquoise tunic.
"Tane hello!"
She called and waved at you.

Saturday:

Coawa just nodded, for a moment longer his large hand rested on the mage's shoulder before he let his friend go.
"Stay safe brother."

Alessa looked at Tane and gave him a bit of a smile.
"Ah well if the world thought like you, but most do not, that we are creatures of the Weaver is often enough to make other werecreatures attack us."
She said then she nodded.
"As you wish, you do not need to worry about me though, and as for my sister...well eventually I will find her and kill her for her treachery."
The woman said conviction in her eyes.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:28 am

Friday:

Hey Lily. How are you? Tane smiled to the girl and waved back. He moved forward and received her. Big day, huh?

Lily gave you a smile and nodded.
"Well it is always nice to meet someone who do not think I am insane so big day indeed."
The young woman said.
"I told my mother I was going over to a friend's house to study so I should have plenty of time."

Saturday:

I'll see you both again, then. We'll see how it works. I don't spect trouble, but... we better get our homework done. He said with a tired look. Ok, could you wait outside for a bit. I'll give this home's spirit a little shakedown.

"Let us home no trouble will come, but if it do then we will deal with it."
Coawa said and nodded. Alessa shrugs.
"Let trouble come, I could eat."
She commented and Coawa gave her a strange look at that and muttered something under his breath about Ananasi being creepy.

The two shapechangers looked at one another then they nodded.
"Very well."
Coawa said.
"Come on Alessa I will show you a good place to fish."
He said and the werespider looked down as her expensive business suit and high heels.
"Do I look like a fisherman flipper?"
She asked and Coawa growled at the nickname she had given him as both of them went outside.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:59 am

Friday:

And both things are actually true. I'm happy to see you want to go through with this. More of us willworkers helps the world, and a new face helps the older ones to see further away. Tane started to walk over to the place they had to go. you're opening our horizons and i thank you for that.

"You make it sound like some sort of superhero group Tane."
Lily said as she walked beside you.
"I am not sure if I am up for saving the world or making it a better place or any of that shit. I mean I might one day but right now I just want to talk with someone who will not dismiss me as insane for seeing things that others do not."
The girl said and sigh.
"So have you been like this for a long time? A willworker you said?"

Saturday:

You can feel the energies of the house, it's Resonance and in a way it's soul. Many thought that only human beings had souls, or at most that only living beings had them, but stones, things and houses had them as well, and they all sang now and responded to your call as you worked with your home's spirit.

(Tane please give me a arete roll for your rote, minus one difficulty for the very well written and detailed description of how he do his magick.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:56 am

Friday:

Lily looked at you.
"So you where like this when you where a little kid, that must have been hard."
She said then she raised an eyebrow.
"Your mother was a shaman but not Awakened, so there are different kinds of people who can use magick as you call it?"
She asked and looked curious.
"It must have been nice to have a mother that do not think you are nuts and send you to e mental hospital though."
She muttered and looked down.

Saturday:

((OOC: Yes you can make it an exteneded roll, let us say each roll take around 10 minutes so just keep that in mind and post all the rolls in one, you already have two successes there though enough to make the ritual work I would say but off course more would make it work better so it is up to you if Tane stops when he feels it is just enough, or try a bit longer.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Friday:

"I understand, I would love to have a mother who understood me. My mother well, I mean I know she love me, but she see nothing beyond the tip of her own nose and she want this perfect daughter that she have already planned out the life for...school, marriage, career kids...she have planned all of it and she will nto tolerate anything getting in the way of that."
Lily said and sigh.
"I know, I am trying not to be to hard on her and I know she means well but still she can be hard to deal with at times."
The young woman said and glance at Tane.
"Well anyway I did not come here to bitch about my mom, so do lead the way."

Saturday:

Your ritual flow well, you feel a deeper connection with the spirit of the small house, you are able to make it so that you will know if something major disturbs that spirit, you will not know every little thing, but something that upset the spirit of the house you will feel.

(OOC: Tane is not yet powerful enough to fully make something in the Umbra, the house will have a presence in the spirit world in the Penumbra and Tane can strengthen that but not fully make or change any part of the Umbral landscape yet.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Friday:

"Some space? Well I guess having something to do for some hours a day might be good."
Lily said and nodded.
"To get my mother out of my hair for a while."
She then looked a bit skeptical.
"Tests? What sort of tests will this security guy of yours run? Math I do not understand?"
The young woman said then she sigh.
"And yes Tane I realize you are people first, so am I right, we are just people who can do some freaky things.

Saturday:

Going into the sea now at Autumn was freezing cold, you are able to do it but you can not say in the sea for long before you freeze, you complete the ritual though and can now feel the soul of the house, the spirit of the building itself, now fully awake. The building was no longer stones and dead wood, it was living, a mundane's eyes might not see it's life but it was there, it had a soul, it had a mind and it was filled with healing and your own Resonance, a sanctuary that would help keep your friends safe, the magick you had infused the area with sang to you and warmed the core of your being even as your body was chilled from the swim, and from the house you can see the building's spirit, a beautiful, friendly entity looking at you and smiling. It was a house that is what it was, all it could be, but it was so perfectly and it would protect and nurture those that lived within it's walls.

(OOC: Yes the spirit of the house is now awake.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:16 am

Friday:

"Numerology? As in finding your love number?"
Lily said and raised an eyebrow.
"Well sure I see no problem with that I guess but it are wired as shit, why are someone doing numerology on me?"

Saturday:

You tap yourself a hot bath to warm yourself up, there is a new feeling in the house, it just feels more alive. The bath water feel like a loved one's soft caress, the floor under your feet feel secure like if there is someone there who want to keep you safe, the windows look like eyes that glance as you with curiosity, everything feel like it have a purpose and a mind behind it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Tane:

Friday:

Lily nods as she walks beside you.
"That makes sense. I always see what you call spirits, but I find them easier to see when I sit and meditate, is that what you mean by foci?"
She asked.

Saturday:

You see the spirit of the house briefly, it looks like an old man, it's body are made of the same planks that the house itself is made of, it's eyes are the same glass as the windows, this being is the house though, it is the spiritual reality of the house given a mind, or the soul of the house if you will. The old man looks at you with kindly eyes, then he vanishes and it is the walls that looks at you, and the windows, he is everywhere in the small home, and he feel loving, like a kindly old grandfather.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:35 am

Tane:

Friday:

Yeap! Exactly. I find that the songs my people use, tatoos or meditation are the best ways to me to create my effects. Soon you'll find that acting over the world is easier in some places and that rituals with other people who share your ideas makes all easier. And the less you do something obviously not natural, the easier it is, too. He expaines as they walked by.

"Well for now all I can do is see the spirits often whatever I want to or not."
The girl said and sigh.
"But you are saying I am going to learn to use tools and other methods to control this, and that I will be able to do more in the future? More then just seeing them?"
Lily asked.

Saturday:

I'll call you Koroua. That's Grandfather. Or Ruau, That's like Grandpa. Wich one you like best? Asked Tane.

"You can call me Ruau."
The spirit said, his voice was like the house groaning as wind hit it, as if his voice was a part of the house itself.
"And you are one of my children who live in me."
The Umbrood said lovingly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Tane:

Friday:

"Little deaths, that do not sound good."
Lily said and she suddenly looked nervous.
"Listen what you talk about sound wonderful, I would like to learn more about spirits and interact with them more and I would like to get to know that black dog you say is my soul better, but I would not want to die."
The teenager protested.

Saturday:

The grandfatherly spirit seamed confused when you again saw him as an old man made of planks and glass.
"I do not understand this without that you speak of my friend, I am this house, that is what I am, that is all I am, there is no without."
He said as he smiles to you, his teeth made of the stones of the floor.
"What is consciousness, what is welcome? I am this house, that is all I am."
The Umbrood repeated.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:18 am

Friday:

When a caterpillar turns into a butterfly, it dies, but it is not final. That's a Little Death. Even without being a mage, Little Deaths are part of people's life, there are moments when Little Deaths occur. The first time someone near to us dies, the first time you travel for a long time, the first time you breathe... Little Deaths all of them. But they occur all the same with mages and sleepers. We just have them more regularly, and with an obvious purpose.

"So what you are talking about is changes and transitions? Sure I can deal with that I think."
Lily said and nodded.
"The terminology is a bit macabre though."
She added.
"Are the other mages like you Tane?"
The girl then asked.

Saturday:

There's more than you. And i'm happy to be part of you and of everything else. Welcome is what you say when someone enters you, or any place, really. ANd conciousnes is being aware of yourself and being able to talk

"There is nothing more, this house is all I am."
The Umbrood said.
"Yes I am glad, I like people living in me, warming me with voices and laughter, then I have a purpose. Yes then you are welcome."
The grandfatherly being said, it did not understand how there could be anything else but what it was, like most spirits he was perfect, but he was only what he was and nothing else.
"I can talk and I know that I am...I am this house."
He said happily.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next