Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 4 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:05 am

Tane:

You think they need blood froom a human being or asking the butcher would be enough?

"Animal blood will do fine, however it have to be fresh enough that the energy have not left it yet."
Henrietta explained.
"At least if they work like anything else I know of that drink blood, for then it is not the plasma and cells that give the effect they need, but the Quintessence in the blood, it is the same principle the Verbena use for their magick."

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:00 am

How much does she need if she's unconcious due to the injuries? A glass, a littre? A dropp?

"I am not sure, I do not know enough about them, only what my Fiancé told me, and he...was not a Ananasi himself he just knew allot about the changing breeds."
Henrietta said and glanced at a picture that stood on a nearby shelf, a picture of herself together with a large, very pale blue eyed man.
"Well anyway I would suspect a goat or two should suffice from stories of what do missing around spider women in Japan, sometimes listening to local legends pay of, and the Ananasi have a pretty strong presence in Japan. But like I said I do not know all the details."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:06 am

Tane:

Ok... i'll see if some fishes could do. He said, thinking where the fuck he could get a goat.

"It could work, they are alive as well so they have to have Quintessence in their life patterns as well."
Henrietta said and nodded.
"But they are cold blooded are they not? I do not know if that will matter though."

Was your Fiancé is a Shifter?

The young woman nodded sadly.
"He was he...is dead now."
She said and glanced at the photograph.
"He was a Gurahl...a werebear...a healer, a gentle giant that harmed no one...and then the fucking Technocracy came."
Henrietta said bitterly.
"Not even a shifter can heal wounds created by Primium."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Tane:

I'll tell Coawa to try to get some. it was worth a try.

"Coawa is your Rokea friend?"
Henrietta asked.

I've heard a little of them. Don't worry, they never leave us completelly. he sid with a sad look. Technocratic fuckers... he just hoped it had nothing to do with his teacher.

"They are magnificent beings...and yes you are right they never leave us completely."
The young woman said then she sigh and got a hard look in her eyes.
"I am however going to make as many damned Technocrats as I can pay for taking Aril from me!"
Henrietta said in a determined tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:07 am

Tane:

Ah, yeah, sorry. He's like a brother to me.

"I have heard tales of them, but never met one. My fiance once found one of their kind wounded on the beach, someone had finned him with a silver blade and left him to die. My lover nursed him back to health, he was a healer as are most of his kind, but that is the only contact he had with the Rokea."
Henrietta said.
"There was allot of were-everything else that visited our small cottage looking for my fiance's help and healing though."

Just parley before. There are lots of them that, actually, just doesn't understand. Two out of 9 traditions in fact, so, don'd be too rash to judge. Killing innocents won't make it any better.

"Well the Void Engineers are one thing, I will not harm one of them unless they get in my way, the other though they have the Pogrom, they hunt all the Awakened, that means every supernatural creature us included, I have no mercy for them."
Henrietta said bitterly.
"They had no mercy for a healer who just wanted to help people, so why should I show them any?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Tane:

All fera are interesting. I'd like to know more, but they seem to hate each other but one or two races with wich they operate with. They were at war for something he has been told by his rokea friend.

"They are rather similar to mages then in that regard, I or rather you I should say I guess, I am what you call a hedge wizard, yes yes I am inferior to you I have heard that before I say a Technocrat's body do not care what type of magic made the flame that is currently consuming him, are pretty good at killing one another."
Henrietta said and shrugged.

Because you're human, even if they're not. And most are being stripped from their humanity against their will, without knowing it, so maybe you should open their eyes before. As said in "the art of war": "A soldier from the enemy that you get to fight for you is worth three soldiers: one for the soldier you've taken from them, one for the soldier you have and one for the soldier he can take down".

Wise enough words...Tane was it? But I m not the forgiving type. Like I said those who are not involved with the Pogrom fine I have nothing against them as long as they do not get in my way, but those that are little more than fucking inquisitors with magick, those I feel no pity for and if my arts can take out a few of them, all the better. Now if one or two of them want to join our side then all the better, but I am in this war to fight, not to recruit."
The hedge wizard said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:49 am

Tane:

I got no idea what a hedge wizard is. But in any case, we at least are 2 sides, not every tradition, art and convention killing the others. t east, there was a lot of place to walk around

"I am a linear mage I guess you can say my magic is more similar to the gifts your friend use than the magick you yourself employ. I work magic but my Avatar still sleep...it only stir a bit more in it's rest than with most people, it sleep with one eye open of you will. Now as for killing one another, well four of the five Conventions do their best to take every other magic user and supernatural creature out so I would say they are pretty fair targets."
"And besides this is a war, and wars are not won by not killing the enemy."

I'm no one to tell you how to deal with your pain. he said giving up not to be rude, but he in his heart hoped that she could forgive herself when she realized what she has done. Is there something i can help you with?

"We will see how you deal with yours...Tane was it? Whn the Union kill one of your loved ones."
Henrietta said with a bit of bite to her voice.
"No I am good, I would not mind meeting Coawa at some point though, he do sound like an interesting fellow."
The hedge wizard said with a slight smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:58 am

Sounds like your regular Hermetic, jejejje he laughed at his own joke. There are plenty of people that lost all battles and won the war. You won't change the consensus killing technocrats, they're not the source. Our own hubris and stupidity let the order of reason get this far. The world was their's and they fucked up.

"Now your regular Hermetic want to stay in their libraries or labs and study or measure their spiritual dick size against one another in the halls of power on Horizon, a regular Flambeau though well perhaps."
The young woman said then she sigh.
"So what do you suggest we do with the Technocrats? Sit around and spread light and love and let them murder us all? A dead Technocrat can not harm anyone, and yes perhaps our forefathers should have fought harder in the past but that is not a good reason for us to do nothing now. It is not easy to change the Consensus when you will get a Primium bullet in the head for doing so."
Henrietta said firmly.

We're all warriors, we all have loved ones dead. But right now, i'm a little more pissed off with some Traditionalists, and grateful with one that has been a Technocrat. ONe of the bad technocrats

"There are Traditionalists who are assholes that is true however we are still at war with the Technocracy and if you are referring to the Virtual Adepts and the Sons of Ether, well they are Technocrats no longer."

Well, he's looking to mate with a mage. He'd meet you. He said playfully, but truthfully. Whenever you want, seriously.

"Oh my. I doubt I am much cut out for motherhood though."
Henrietta said and seamed to take the statement in stride.
"Well he is looking for magick wielding kinfolk then, well he might be disappointed with a True Mage, while it is true that Awakening happens more often to the children of mages, I think that have more to do with nurture than nature, that these children are not raised to disbelieve magick. However the child of a shifter will have less of a chance to become a mage since all it takes if for them to have one hint o Gnosis and a Avatar will never find them a suitable host. A hedge wizard though that is inheritable by blood and is viable even in children with gnosis, he should find himself a hedge wizard woman, me however, like I said I am out killing Technocrats I am really not a good prospect to be a mother."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:44 pm

"The problem is they are trying to kill all of us, we can not respond to that with pussyfooting around, there will only be safety for mages when every last Technocrat, expect perhaps the Void Engineers are dead."
Henrietta muttered.
"But you do not have to agree with me as long as you do not get in my way."
The young woman said.

"Now as for your friend, well it would have hardly been the strangest offer I have ever gotten."
Henrietta said and smiles.
"I am sure he is a good guy."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:15 pm

"Well this Chantry needs a defender at least now when we have the fucking Nephandi breaching down our necks."
Henrietta said then she nodded.
"Well I will look forward to meeting him then."
She said and offered a smile.
"Is there anything else I can do for your Mr Karyak?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:36 am

Tane:

"Well no one tell me anything but rumors say that the Nephandi are up to something and while they have not attacked us directly yet they are moving in the city and there have been fights, there is even rumors they got a Marauder Master to fight for them and attack a group of our people. I don't know what is true though but we certainly do have a lady prisoner in the basement."
"As for what those Masters did, no I do not like that, Beatrice Alexander do not harm anyone, I do not care how some component of her soul look, she is a nice person and she did not deserve to be hurt. There are some insane laws in the Traditions to allow such to happen, then again I have friends of several supernatural groups, the ones you would call other Awakened, and most of them have insane laws as well."
The woman said and sigh.
"I you want to fight insane laws man that is fine by me."

Henrietta nodded then she smiles.
"Ok then, good luck with that werespider, I hope she makes it and give you the information you need. Oh and welcome to Steelhaven, you might be a incurable softie but we need a good shaman at this place."
The hedge wizard said.
"Have a pleasant day then and it was nice to meet you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:53 am

Tane:

"I would check with the Chief before brining a werespider to the Chantry."
Henrietta warned then she nodded.
"But I am sure it would be an interesting person to meet."

You reach Jeffry Morgan's office and the old mage calls out to you when you knock on his door to come in.
"Ah Mr Karyak can I help you with something?"
The man said, his face was gruff and unreadable as usual but his voice betrayed that he was a bit stressed.
"You have to excuse me, I have just arrived back after a visit to Horizon and I do not have allot of time to spend right now, so what can I help you with?"
The old mage asked.

(OOC: This is Friday morning so it would be just after Morgan came back from Horizon and just before he sent Adley out to look for the kidnapped Spirit Masters.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Jeffry nodded as he glanced at the Dreamspeaker.
"Examining her before taking her to the Chantry is wise Mr Karyak. Are you able to perform such an examination yourself or do I need to arrange for someone else to do it?"
He asked.
"Also you are sure, she is newly Awakened and not a Nephandus or a Technocrat trying to find a way into this Chantry?"
He asked as his black eyes rested on you.
"Right now we can not be to careful, but also we can not be sending away potential new apprentices either, what can you tell me about this girl Mr Karyak?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:48 am

Tane:

I can sing her song and i have already done so. I've seen her avatar as a black dog, but a beautiful dog. And her song was like the paces of many animals and the song of the leaves falling down. I don't think nephandi have that kind of song. he said. The better he had found was beatrice's song, and it was just sad, creepy at moments.

"I am not sure what knowing someone's song means Mr Karyak, but if you mean you have seen her essence and Avatar and she seam to have an animal spirit then no that do not sound corrupted, it sound like she is a candidate for the Verbena or your own Tradition."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"Still I would like to do a numerological analysis of her Avatar myself, just to be on the safe side, that will not harm her, at most it will bore her as she see me sitting there doing calculations.
The old mage said with a bit of a grin.

SHe's 17, and i found her walking around the beach, hanging out with her friends and looking at some undines. She told me she thought she was crazy, seeing things, but when i started playing with the undines, she saw me and came to me. I have no reason to belive something different.
She also was a little scared of comming, but she needs it or she'll be in danger.

"Many who Awaken on their own with no guidance believe they are crazy or are told they are until they believe it themselves, it is sad but such is the world the Technocracy have made for us all. Certainly everything sounds like this is a young woman who have Awakened on her own and are in need of her help and yes we need to help her before one of the other factions pick her up or worse kill her, or she get herself enough Paradox to harm herself. I will need her name though, I want to have Master Sharaya do a proper background check on her, but yes do take her to me and I will have a look at her and if her story checks out we will find her a good mentor."

She told me she awakened in a fire. She invoqued a fire elemental who got her out of it, but burnt her heavily.

"She have a talent with spirits then, most interesting, most interesting indeed."
Jeffry said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:05 pm

I can make even the most boring calibrations great stories. Just sit tight. He said with a smirk.
Her name is Lily. He said. I don't remember her last name, or if she said it.

"Well now that is quite a talent Mr Kryak."
Jeffry said as you mentioned making great stories out of anything.
"Lily...hum I guess I will have to ask her hat her last name is when I met her."
The old war mage said.

Oh, yes. She looks talented enough. I'd like to help her with her paradigm, and see how much she can accomplish.

"Well her Paradigm will probably be shaped by the Tradition she join and her mentor and off course her own personality and that of her Avatar."
Jeffry said and leaned back in his chair.
"But a talented new apprentice in the Tribunal at least is some good news in the middle of all this chaos, I am looking forward to meeting her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:05 am

Tane:

Great, i'm going to bring her in in three hours, i think.

"Very well, I will see her then."
Jeffry said and nodded.

Another thing... What did you need Coawa for? We found a poor werespider hurted by the fomorian that helps the nephandi, so he's taking care of her until she can talk and tell us about the fomorian, so bringing him might be a little problem. If it's important i'll ask him, though.

"We have found another widderslainte a boy of 15. I wanted to see if your wereshark friend where able to detect him as well, if he can really detect the Fallen at a glance, as that would be most useful, so no it was not extremely important."
The old mage said then he raised an eyebrow.
"Were...spider? Those exist as well? Hum...well wherever I can get information from is fine by me."
The war mage said and nodded.

(OOC you have 11 exp if you have not used any yet. Intelligence is fine, but have Tane used medicine in any way in the game, or bee studying it? I do not know what degree of it you see to buy up but I usually prefer that at least higher levels of abilities have some story component to how they are learned, or that they are studied from books in downtime in some way. This is to avoid a character magickally if you pardon the pun, getting better at something they have never practiced just because points are spent on it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:30 am

Tane:

Ah, ok, then i can assure you he can. He smels it like a hound, and sharks have real good noses. He said happily. The guy could, maybe, want Coawa to come anyways, but it was not urgent so his endeavors might have not be disturbed.

"Interesting, most interesting, such a man is useful to us."
The Chief said.
"Yes like I said there is no rush he can come by when he have the time."

They're rare, but this one might tell us something about the Fomorian and, by addition, about the nephandi. IF it recovers, it might even help us to fight them, so i might have an ally and a lead. Al depends on the next few hours. If it doesn't make it, i'll bring in the corpse to perform a divination and see what we can get.

"Very well, that do sound like a plan. Do you need the assistance of a healer? I am not sure any of our healers are familiar with shape shifters, but life is life and one should be able to help."
Jeffry Morgan offered.

(OOC: So you are thinking that since he have been working so much with sick patients in the past it is a skill he should already have had? Sure I will allow that since it have not come up in game yet. Very well one dot more in int and 2 dots in Medicine you can put that on Tane's character sheet.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Tane:

Ok, i'll tell him. He settled the matter.

"Good thank you Mr Karyak."

According to Miss Day Spidergirl needs blood as a vampire, and that's it. I'll give you a call if i need a healer, but mister Narim has already given me some numbers. I'm trying to get her some animals first, and if that doesn't help, i'll give you a call. tane said with a smirk. At least theese people was wanting to help.

"They drink blood do they these werespiders, interesting, let us hope it is only their diet that are similar to vampire and that they do not have other qualities in common with them, but just in case do keep your wits about you and be careful. But yes do give someone at the Chantry a call if you need more help."

Is there anything i can do for you other than let you sleep these 3 hours? He looked like crap.

"There will unfortunately be little time to sleep, but no I do not think there is anything you can help me with right now Mr Karyak."
Jeffry said and gave a bit of a wry smile.
"Thank you for asking though."

(OOC: I have always found the skills to be very poorly described, like technology 1 being you an change the batteries in a remote, no you an do that without buying up the skill. I tend to go by the overview description instead which is this, 1 dot mean you are a rank beginner in something meaning that for medicine that mean you have taken a first aid class. 2 dots mean you are a amateur at something so for medicine that means you you are like a boy scout leader or life guard or just someone who keep up to date with first aid classes. Three dots mean you are a skilled amateur or lesser professional, so for medicine that means you have the skills of a ambulance driver or a nurse. Four dots mean you are a skilled professional so or medicine that means you have the level of skill of a fully trained doctor. Five dots mean you are in the world class of something so for medicine that means you are a world class surgeon or a expert in the field in some way.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:55 pm

She's unconcious, if she wakes up she'd be too weak to do anything. And Atonga protects me, no way she's a threat. He said nodding.

"Everyone is a threat Mr Karyak, there is just a varying degree of it, a sleeper girl with a knife can kill and Archmage if sh manages to pick just the right moment to strike, it is never wise to underestimate anyone, but yes I do believe you will be able to handle one wounded shapechanger."
The war mage said as he bridge his fingers and regarded his Dreamspeaker over said bridge.

Ok, then. Get some rest, you look like shit, sir. he said in a slightly funny tone. The guy needed sleep, as all of them. Tane greeted, then I'm going to take care of her. Also, i'd like a room on the chantry for a time, until Beatrice gets better. If you're able today, i'd like that

"I do now do I?"
The old Hermetic said with a slight chuckle.
"Yes well I suppose that I do. I will ask Narim to get you a room, he is the one who keep track of our logistics. What about Mr Coawa, will he be joining you?"
Jeffry asked.
"Also I have been meaning to ask, do Coawa have a last name?"
Then he nodded.
"I am glad Miss Alexander have friends right now, she do need it, poor child."

(OOC: I think he would look adorable in a little white dress.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:19 am

Tane:

No, my home is over a Node, we need someone to protect it. He can smell the Qyrll so he's more than capable of staying there.

"Ah yes I understand, yes protecting such a resource is indeed important Mr Karyak."
The old mage said and nodded.

Coawa's lastname is Gwanballa. Means "SilenThunder" in Maorí, anyone of the two is ok.

"Ah Mr Gwanballa then."
Jeffry said and made a note of it in a leather bound book he was carrying around with him.
"I will remember it."

es, i know. SHe's a beautiful soul. She even asked everyone to say nothng to me because she knew i'd come and kick the door to take her. Caring about others in such a moment... Tane sighed Now i'm starting to learn to heal avatars with miss Cita. I'll help her, and i'll find a way to help her cleanse her avatar.

"Yes she is, I would not have believed a widderslainte could be so. When I heard she would be coming to tis Chantry I expected a horror who was just kept in check by the power of her powerful mentor, an for a long time I held onto that belief, when if the small, scared, still sick from her Branding woman Amadeus bought her hardly fit that description. But she is truly sweet natured, creepy as Mr Wainwright puts it yes, but sweet natured. It is as if she have found a balance with her Avatar, walking the path towards Descension, but without harming anyone in the way. Though off course as with all Fallen there is only a matter of time before the sweetness of the host will be overcome by the darkness of her Avatar."
Jeffry Morgan said and sigh then he nodded.
"I do hope she will one day be able to cleanse herself, and there is hope, I can not say to much for safety reasons but there are indications that one have done so before, strong indications, and perhaps young Miss Alexander can learn the same method, not only saving herself but delivering a crippling blow to the Nephandi in the same time as we will then have a way to snatch recruits from them, right under their noses."
The old Hermetic said then he raised and eyebrow.

"Learning from Miss Telar hum? Well if any Virtual Adept will be able to teach a Dreamspeaker it would be her."
The man said and you see a ever so slight flush to the old mage's dark cheeks as he spoke of Cita Telar and while his expression was as grim as always there was a note of fondness in his voice.
"You have lofty goals young man."
Jeffry Morgan said as he glanced at you, he did sound like he approved though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:45 am

Tane:

It is possible, from what i have heard. And i have seen her avatar, and it's not the avatar of a nephandi. It is not angry, it doesn't hate. It is scared to death, and we force it to belive everyone is bad. I think that if she descends, it would be other one's fault.

"Well I understand that it is frightened, it have after all been hurt by Tradition mages twice now, once when it was Branded and then when...well in either case I have analyzed it myself though Mr Karyak and it is Fallen...are you saying that to your eyes it do not appear so?"

But furthermore: i have heard her song. It's sad, it's crippled by fear, but it has something pure, magestic... There is some light. Coawa has felt it, too. She's not taken, her avatar is not taken. It might be a pure shard or it might be that she's cleaning herself throughout lives, i don't know. But it is there, i have hope, and i need other to have hope in her, too. he looked determined and he was convinced that something could be done.

"Hum...a pure bit inside of it? Well it could be...if a non inverted Avatar can have a bit of corruption in it then I supposed a inverted one can have a bit of light. I do hope you are right though. I hope Miss Alexander manages to cleanse herself and become the powerful healer she is meant to be."
The old mage said and nodded.
"My own apprentice do seam to think there is hope for her as well, perhaps I should hold out some hope also, after all I have seen whole worlds birthed from a mage's mind and life created in an alchemist's lab, we mages can perform miracles, perhaps so to can a slip of a blood witch and her fallen angel."

My ancestors wouldn't spect for anything lower. And i've made an oath.

"Ah one's ancestors, I do wonder if mine would approve of me."
The old war mage said with a slight smile.
"No matter lofty goals are good Mr Karyak, and when those goals are on behalf of others it is even better. Now if you excuse me, not to rush you but I really do have a ton to tasks ahead of me."
Jeffry said as he stood to walk you out of his tiny office, it was hardly necessary but the fine old Hermetic did like to be polite.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:03 pm

I say that, in the inside, there's a spot where it is not tainted. When did you analyze it? Maybe it has turned in this time and we an be sure it has started cleansing itself. That could be the proof we needed to prove it can be accomplished and that people needs to understand they need to leave Beatrice alone.

"I analyzed her Avatar when she first arrived at this Chantry three years ago, however Miss Telar have looked at it much more recently."
Jeffry said he said he did sound a bit doubtful that the young Verbena's Avatar was somehow spontaneously cleansing itself though.
"I would not get your hopes up on that to high Mr Karyak, if there is a piece of Miss Alexander's Avatar which is not corrupted then more likely than not it have always been there and the rest of us have not been able to find it. If there is a way to cleanse and Inverted soul it is not likely to happen by itself."
The old mage said cautiously.

It's not a miracle. Miracles are made by powers beyond a human and are easily accomplished by the people that perferms it She's fighting it, she's getting hurted because many of us don't see it this way. Maybe if people started to understand her, it would be easier for her. Like everything in magic.

"Yes you may be right about that Mr Karyak."
Jeffry said and sigh, he felt shameful in a way about his own attitudes about Beatrice Alexander in the beginning, he had been convinced that Gilgul where the only right thing to do with her though he had not wanted to force her, but rather have her eventually accept her fate on her own and go to the ritual willingly, now however, there might be more hope for the little Verbena, and Jeffry found himself honestly hoping that she would recover.

Yes, sorry. Ok, we're going to see each other in three hour. Don't miss me and get some rest. Tane nodded profoundly and left for the docks

"There is no need to apologize Mr Karyak, I will see you later then."
The old mage said.
"Do take care and spend as little time as possible out of the Chantry alone, it is not safe in the city until we deal with the Nephndi infestation."
The Hermetic warned.

You leave for the docks, the city have fully woken up now and the marina are a busy place with people scurrying about their business. Where do you go on the docks? To the shack you share with Coawa or somewhere else? Also how do you get there, do Tane walk? Take public transportation, ride a bike or drive?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Tane:

If you have the time, why don't you run an exam again, having this in mind? Maybe you can confirm it.

"I will probably do so once Miss Alexander feels better, if she consents to it. I do not want to disturb her Avatar now that it is in the process of healing."
Jeffry said.

I suppose he takes public transportation and goes directly to his house to check up on the werespider and coawa

You get to your house, and on a sofa you see a badly wounded woman, her skin is fairly dark but not black, she might be Spanish or Italian from her features with long, curly dark hair, a prominent nose and a face that was beautiful save for a scar down one cheek. The woman's clothes was full of dried blood and you see that Coawa have bandaged up several wounds, though blood was still seeping through the bindings and one arm just hung there limp and useless. The woman really looked like she had been through the wringer and she was clearly unconscious. Coawa sat by the woman's side he was slowly pouring a bit of water from a glass into her mouth and then gently stroking her throat to make her sallow.
"Tane welcome back."
He said and looked at you.
"She is not in a good condition, hopefully though the Formori took some hits as well during the fight."

(OOC: Sorry Tane I was sure I had copy pasted this post to your game thread, but I must have forgotten, sorry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:14 pm

Tane:

Coawa looks up from the girl on the sofa.
"I am fine Tane, spider girl here however is not doing so hot, so if you have any idea for ho to help her that will be useful."
The wereshark said.
"Not that I much care if an Annanasi live or die, or rather I prefer i they die but this one have information we could really use."
Coawa grunted then he added in a mutter.
"Also, no matter what she is, I do not like to see a woman in such a sorry state, it just do not seam right."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next