Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 21 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:35 am

Tane:

"We will be supporting you Mr Karyak...but be careful."
Darrian said as he made a vial with a purple substance ready and Antonio made the final scribbles on one of his pages. You kick down the door and see a woman standing there, she was pretty and blond, she was holding a gun in one hand and was humming, you rush forward and it is like hitting a solid wall, it looks like air but feel like steel preventing you from getting to the woman, she lifted her gun and is about to fire at you and really you are to close for her not to hit...when she sees Antonio and her face pales. The Scribe looks up from his notebook and he hooks horrified.
"No...Cadence...what are you doing...you can not be with the Fallen..."
He muttered sounding shocked and took a few steps back.
"I take it you know this lady then."
Helga comment but Antonio do not answer he just looks shocked and so frankly did the Nephandus with the long, dark blond hair, she barely managed to focus on her humming that kept her magick going.

(OOC: Yes you can make a roll to see spirits.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:19 pm

(Is the wall forces or spirits? Just so i know. Are there more people on the room? Would her distracción allow me to shatter her shield vía a ressonant shout of prime?)
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:41 pm

(The wall is Forces. Tane only see that one woman that appear to be casting the rote for the wall. It could be yes if you have Tane try roll for Arete.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:41 am

Ok, i try to shatter it then: Arete 8 2 6
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:02 am

It might work just post it in the ic thread and I will write up a reply and roll for the Nephandi woman.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:01 pm

The Nephandi woman seamed to be so shocked at seeing Antonio that her concentration slipped for one moment, her soft humming stopped as your own will broke through her barrier and it shattered around her, the woman, Candice, Antonio had called her took a few steps backwards as her spell suddenly was broken and the sudden flux of her energies resulting from that gave her a jolt, she raised her gun though and aimed at you and pulled the trigger.

(OOC: Please roll dodge and I do not think you need to roll to activate your sword, you spend one point of Quintessence stored in it and it is active, but it do take a round to do so. Tane can activate the sword next round.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:17 pm

The bullets fly by close to your head but none of them hit you, it was close, very close, but you are unscathed.
"Dammit, stay back!"
You hear Antonio shout.
"Me Karyak where you hit?"
The Scribe calls to you. You are unharmed, the bullets passed close enough that you have a ringing in your ears but you are not injured.

Darrian cast a flask in the door and soon a yellowish mist fill the room and the Nephandi woman cough.
"She can not shoot at efficiently if she can not see."
The Alchemist said.

(OOC: Yes let us say that you can activate it and attack in the same round.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:00 pm

You hit the Nephandus hard across the chest with your sword, her attempts to get out of the way did not do much, and you hear ribbons crack, the woman screams and crumple to the ground, bleeding badly, her gun rolling out of her now limp hand. You can see that she is breathing shallowly and with great difficulty though you do not know if she is alive, you are however pretty sure that is she do not get immediate medical attention she will not survive.

Antonio calls out the woman's name as she falls to the ground.
"Cadence...no..."
He hissed and he looked rather horrified and just stood there dumbfounded looking at the broken form bleeding on the floor.

Darrian yelled out to Helga.
"Get him out of harm's way!"
Before he headed into the spoke filled room, another vial of something in his hand.

Helga dragged the rather stunned Antonio to the side so he at least would not stand in the middle of the door and be an easy target until he got back to his senses.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:41 am

Tane:

"There do not seam to be anyone in this room, but we need to move quickly, the spoke is not harmful, you can step through it Mr Karyak."
Darrian called.
"Let us find the other Nephandi before they can call for help."

Helga looks at the tattooed mouths licking blood out of your face with a raised eyebrow.
"Okey then...well I am not judging...anyway I am pretty good with a gun."
She said. You see Antonio rubbing his eyes he seamed to be getting over the worst of the shock.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:40 pm

We'll talk later if you want, for now, take the gun. Antonio. he got closer to Antonio and placed a hand over his shoulder.

Antonio looks at you for a moment then he nodded and took the gun.
"Yeah I know we need to get this done now Mr Karyak, it is just that..."
The Scribe said and looked at the badly wounded Nephandus on the floor sadly.
"I will be right behind you, covering your back."
He muttered.

I belive she can still be saved. Try to stabilize her and follow us as soon as you can.

"No it is better if I cower the rest of you."
Antonio said and glanced down at the Nephandus again, he did not say anything but saving her meant she would be taken captive and...Gilgulled, killing her would land him in hot water but having to support the rest of the group rather than trying to stop the downed woman's bleeding no one could blame him for that.
"I am an Adept Mr Karyak if there is trouble you will need me."
He said as he hurried after you but there was still a bit of shock in his eyes.
"If there is time once we have freed the hostages we can try to stabilize her."
Antonio added but it was clear from the tone of his voice that he hoped the woman would be dead by then.

Helga, come on, leave him be with her, the other nephandus are not in this room. I'll take point, are there other doors? he asked, sword raised and entering the mist, ready to strike anything other than Darrian.

"Yeah I have found a door Mr Karyak..."
Darrian shouted then you heard him utter.
"Woah""
And in the next second a fireball flew past him, past you, nearly hit Helga and exploded into the wall so the entire building shook.
"Fuck...are you alright Mr Haagen?"
Helga shout and Darrian replied.
"Yes...I am fine but I think I have found one of the other Nephandi and he is not happy."
The Alchemist said and you hear one of his glass bottles shattering and a man further into the building screamed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Was i not clear? HEAL HER. I want her alive. You're not focused, you're going to get killed or get us killed. Save her.

Antonio gave you a look that said that he was not pleased, he did sit down by the wounded Nephandus' side though and found his notebook, he was not focused that was right and this was not the situation to argue about the matter but he did give you a look that said there would be words later.

Tane said, taking his gun and handing it to Helga. Fear not for her soul, i want to learn to help people return from the Caul, i need her as she still is at least a bit human. Now move it!

Helga took the gun she looked at you.
"Unless you have a method right now to show the Council then if that woman survives she will be Gilgulled Mr Karyak, the law is what it is, it do not matter to me, I would rather have a Nephandus out of circulation permanently, but do not make claims and promises you can not keep to a man who you just blocked off the one way he could keep a obviously loved one from a fate worse than death...there will be words once we are done here."
The young maga said and checked the gun before moving forward.

As the fireball flew past them, Tane saw it's trajectory and started tunning, trying to slamm the nephandus and cut him down I TOLD YOU TO LET ME TAKE THE FUCKING POINT! He roared as he launched himself to the chase of the nephandus

You rush into what look like a hallway, there are less of the smoke here and there are a dirty brown carpet on the floor but no decorations on the walls. You see a man in his 50's standing there a fireball in one arm, the other hung helpless from his shoulder and he was clearly hurt, in the other hand he had a fireball.
"I remind you that I am a Master of the Art Mr Karyak and I am far from helpless."
Darrian said sternly as he took another small vial from his pockets and stepped out of the way as another fireball came rushing towards you.
"I will stop his magick, cut him down if you would be so kind."
The alchemist said as he drank what was in the vial and then turned his gaze to the Nephandus, the fireball happy gentleman's eyes widened and he tried to lift his hand towards you to throw another ball of flame but nothing happened and he looked rather desperate.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Tane:

I have to try. You can't learn medicine without making an autopsy or looking at the symptoms of an ill person. I'd like to study them. he said, sure that maybe there could be a way. Surely, they could stall her until there could be a better chance as a "prisoner". Then, they'd see how to proceed, but an interesting study could come. This girl had just passed the caul, they got a friend of her, a man she trusted and saved her life as she was now... there was a chance if they worked together...

"I would not tell Antonio that you are condemning his friend over there to Gilgul so you can dissect her, if you have not seen a raging mad Hermetic Adept before my new Dreamspeaker friend, I have a feeling you would get the chance if such words where to reach our dear Scribe's ears."
Helga whispered in a warning tone of voice.
"Well for now let us focus on rescuing the hostages."
She muttered as he moved further into the building.

Tane grinned and rushed, sword's tip first, to make a hole in the chest of the Nephandus, using the speed in his advantaje.

The Nephandus tried to step aside as you lounge forward trying to impale him on your sacred sword, but he was a little to shocked that Darrian was holding him from using his magick that his mind was elsewhere and he made a deep groan as the blade slice through his chest on the right side, coming out the other side. The man was not mortally wounded, not yet or rather he would not keel over and die just yet, but he was hurt badly, it was likely you had stabbed him through his right lung and given time he would be in trouble without medical aid. The Nephandus looked at you with his dark brown, nearly black eyes and cough up some blood as he shouted an insult at you in the horrid sounding Nephandi language, the words you did not understand but the meaning was clear and surprisingly he had some strength left in his wounded body and he punched you in the kidneys, hard.

(OOC: Damn the dice do not like this Nephandus when it comes to dodging, for punishing though...Please either roll dodge or since you are this close to him brawl to block his punch. I do not think the charge add any damage though but the guy is pretty hurt.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Tane:

I belive they can come back from the Caul, that's all i want to try and all that matters he said, dismissing Helga's worries.

Helga gave you a look that said that she was questioning your sanity, but she did not say anything right now, there where more pressing concerns at the moment.

Tane Ripped his sword out of the body in a manner that could not let anything healthy inside of that section of the chest with, letting the shark teeth destroy what was left of the man, as he got out of the way of the blow

The Nephandus gurgled as you brutally ripped the sword out of him and he fell to the ground, bleeding badly and gasping for breath as his right lung collapsed, from the amount of blood spilled you are pretty sure he would bleed out fast, the man's blow did grace you before he went down though and while his strike did hurt and you will get a pretty bad bruise you are not really injured.

As you stand over the dying Nephandus you hear something, or more feel it, a spirit of some sort, perhaps two and they where not pleased, you can feel them there in the walls, two Entropic spirits, servants of the wyrm, and they where coming for you and your party the room getting icy cold as their presence grew stronger, their aid would come to late to save their dark eyed master on the floor by your feet, but they could still cause problems for you and the rest of the mages from Steelhaven.

(OOC: You get three bashing so you felt that blow, you felt it allot but you are not seriously hurt.)

(OOC 2: That is one nasty sword that Nephandus is not a happy camper. Also I did not realize it was made out of wood, hell that thing would be gruesome to use on a vampire let us hope for their sake one of them do not piss Tane off.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:25 am

Tane:

You should back up, there are spirits here. Let me handle them. he said to the others Save this man, if you can. If not, just keep his body clean. he said, and turned to the spirits.

"If there is time once we have taken down the last Nephandus and freed our people, I however would not know the first thing about how to save him Mr Karyak, and as for keeping his body clean...I am not so sure that is possible after you took a bite out of him with you ehm...teeth sword..."
Helga said. Darrian nodded.
"I will find our third Nephandus and deal with him or her, we need to act quickly before they can call for help or have the time to hurt the hostages or conduct any major rituals, you deal with the spirits, Helga my dear if you would be so kind as to cover me while I go searching for the third of our not so friendly hosts, and if there is time afterwards I will try to save the Nephandus, for now getting our own people out are more important than taking prisoners."
The Alchemist said and moved further into the storehouse Helga nodding and following him inside.

You serve the Wyrm. Fuck the Wyrm. Tane said and studied them, as he started to chant to see if there was something he could do to change them, to get the wyrm out of them and just let them be normal, regular entropic spirits that help the decay and reborning of the world.

As you see the spirits slowly come out of the walls you see that they are regular entropic spirits, they serve the Wyrm yes, the Wyrm was part of the Triat, a natural force in the world so everything Entropic served him, but they where not affected by his imbalance and madness, they where not tainted, they where decay spirits that lived in this old, decrepit building, born from the rot in the walls, they looked like faces and arms, sort of human looking but made out of rotten and decaying wood that stretched out of the walls towards you, they where not likely to be in agreement with destroying the world though, Entropy was the natural ending to something so there could be a new beginning, it was likely these two Umbroods where either forced to serve the Nephandi or they where tricked into doing so, right now though they do not look friendly and one of the pair took a swing at you with his sharp, rotten wood taloned hand.

(OOC: Those armors and masks are so cool, those masks look so much like the one Iron Man have, I wonder if they got the idea from these Mauri masks.)

(OOC 2: Getting staked, cut up with shark teeth and the damage is aggravated no that would not make for a happy vampire.)

(OOC 3: Yes you see the spirits as soon as they come out of the walls but when they where inside of them you only heard them and felt their presence. Also please roll dodge.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:20 am

Tane:

All of those three is options, yes you can use your sword to try to fend them off, you can try to reason with them so you do not have to fight them or you can actually fight them, which one of those that Tane chooses to do though is up to you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:33 am

We have a new IC thread, it is here:

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t95-plans-twisted-souls-and-old-memories-ic-thread-15#11495

Also Tane get 2 EXP for the last thread and one free dot in Ratkin lore.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:05 pm

They do not look like they have any parasites, they might be under a spell but that would be something you would have to try to look for as it can be hard to say for sure.

You manage to dodge the spirit's attack and point your sword at the pair and they pull back, a little but soon one of them swept towards you again, trying to claw of your face with his rotted but still sharp claws.

(OOC: Please roll to try to avoid the attack again also I will be moving this reply to the new thread.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Tane:

You elegantly step away from the Umbrood's talons and it misses you by several inches.
"This is our home..."
One of the spirits said and looked at you.
"Why should we leave our home, we are this building, we are going to be here until this building is no more then our sisters in the ground will be what is built anew here, until that to is decrepit and old and then we will come back and be that building, that is what we are, it is a never ending now."
The other spirit said.
"That which we can not touch but which are similar to us which live inside of you should know this, how things must decay for there to be new growth, everything are created, it exists and then it is destroyed that is what we are."
The first Umbrood whispered again, their voices sounding like old rotting wood snapping underfoot and a aroma of a house that have stood empty to old, mothballs and rot filled the air around them.
"What is servant being with that which we can not touch inside? We just are."
One of the spirits asked again as they looked at you curiously, at least they where not attacking right now and seamed to have gone from aggression to being curious of you, at least for the time being.
"The Wyrm are the personification of decay and decay is needed, so are the other members of the Triat, there have to be balance."
The first spirit whispered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Sorry, it was a bad choice of words: leave me be, and i shall not disturb you further. I know decay is part of the the cycle, is needed and we must respect it he said, lowering his sword. THose servants that have another kind of spirit inside are agents that want to bring forth the destruction of the world. Unlike you, that are a part of the cycle, that are the decay in order to bring space to the new things. This mages and the wyrm have gone crazy, they destroy to undo, to bring nothingness, to bring an end to the cycle.

"An end to the now? That we do not like, then we can never rest and our sisters in the ground can not take their place when the now is right for it."
One of the spirits said.
"Yes the Wyrm went mad and fell out of balance so this world is out of balance, but we are still what we are, and we are the decay in these walls. The ones with what we can not touch inside told us that some might come that would stop us from being what we are and we should stop them are you one of those that would stop us from being what we are?"
The other Umbrood asked in his creaky old voice.

Those who opose me bring the end, the nothingness, the corruption before it's time to all not to allow the cycle to continue, but to make it end and undo reality. That's what i face and i ask you to let me maintain the balance of the cycle. Please, attack me not and i will return them to the cycle to be cleansed and then i can be on my way.

"We do not wish the Cycle to end, there is a part of the now when it have and a new Cycle have taken it's place but that is not the now you live in..."
The first spirit said .
"If you are not here to change us or drive us from our home and our purpose as the other ones with that which we can not touch inside said, then we have no need to attack you, what you do otherwise we do not care about, it is not a part of our purpose."
The second Umbrood said as the pair begun to withdraw back into the walls.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:18 am

"We have been lied to by those with what we can not touch inside many times as many of them wish to use us."
One of the Umbroods said.
"Yes there is two more who have something that we can not touch inside, and like the one that do not continue in the now their inner flame is dark, one is what you would call female, she might be sick, humans get sick we hear and water leak down her face, but even if she is leaking there is no mold inside like it might be if she was a wall, we checked."
The other one said before continuing.
"The other is a man like the one on the floor, if we have understood human genders right, he do not leak but he is dangerous, and older than these two."
The second Umbrood said then the first chimed in again.
"Good, we do not like being bothered, we want to decay these walls in peace."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Tane:

I thank you both, spirit. This informatión is important and maybe it will sabe lives. Go in peace. Tañe said setting back to the others.

"What are lives?"
One of the spirits asked sounding confused.
"We will go and do what we are, be well carrier of what we can not touch within."
The other Entropic spirit said before the pair vanished.

The spirits were deceived by the nephandus, they have gone on their way, but they told me there are two more nephandus: one is a girl, she'd probably with a flu or some other light illness, and the other is a grown man, this one is dangerous so i suppose it's out main goal. Tañe said as he returned to the others

"Well I am glad we do not have to deal with the spirits then."
Helga said.
"The female Nephandus are probably the one you cut down, the one Antonio knows...this man however do worry me quite a bit."
She added.

How should we proceed?

"We move forward, once we meet resistance if you two can provide me with a distraction, I will take care of it..."
Darrian said and flicked up one of his vials from his pockets.
"It is risky but we need to move quickly, one Nephandus we can handle, but we do not want him to call for help or harm the hostages."
The alchemist announced.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Ok, let me entre, please. I'm not great with magic, other than spirits and avatars, but i'm strong and resilient, and Atonga's gift protects me even from the worst injuries.

"Very well, that is agreeable Mr Karyak."
Darrian said.
"I will be right behind you, if you can engage the Nephandus or in other ways give me the chance to use my magick on hum that would be most excellent."

I can do the muscle, and you should try to cover me with gunfire and mágica. I'll try to be tour shield, you cover me and act your thing.

"I will cover you both, let us just make it snappy gentlemen."
Helga said and Darrian nodded.
"We have a general plan...lead the way Mr Karyak."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Thanks you for listening. Ok... he got point in front of the door and asked Ready, people? after their confirmation, Tañe kicked the door to entered with a warcry UTU!

((REVENGE in maorí))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:19 pm

You kick down the door and enter what look more or less like an office, there is a desk there with some papers and a coffee mug on it, another door lead from the office into the main storage area of the storehouse, and it is probably in this section the prisoners are held, as you kick the door open you hardly have the time to think before a blinding light blur your vision and you hear a deep, loud boom, the next you know you are thrown backwards as flames engulf yours body and you land several feet back, knocking Darrian over in the process, you do not know if someone tossed a fireball at you or if it was some sort of trap but whatever it was it had some kick. You hear Darrian cry out in surprise and Helga fire her gun as you land and then slide on the old wood floor several more feet backwards before coming to a halt.

(OOC: You stepped right into it so no chance of a dodge, thanks to your sword that I will assume Tane is still holding onto though you do get to try to soak some damage, 6 bashing from the impact and 1 aggravated from flames, roll well, and Tane better get his clothes put out quickly.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:48 am

Tane:

(OOC: Very well Tane's hair is on fire and his pants have a few flames here and there but bare skin do not burn that easily so at least you do not have to worry about flames on your upper body. Thank you for the information.)

You land hard you are rather bruised and your scalp hurt after you have gotten the fire out, you are not bald but not that far from it, your right shoulder hurt a bit when you move it but you seam to have gotten the fire out in time and do not take to much serious damage. You can get up and fight.

(OOC: Well then you do not get any aggravated damage but do get two bashing, Tane is getting rather bruised and tender but he is not seriously hurt.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next