Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

5 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:52 pm

"You might want to call your imp back close, all we need is him startling her...it seems as if he's got a trail in there now," he said, watching 'Poodle' carefully. He hoped that Colin and Hannah were alright.

Jeffry nodded.
"Yes it might be best."
He said and muttered a few words to call out to the small Umbrood, who quickly came running back to it's master joyfully.

"I will tell her that there is someone that wants to talk to her, Hannah. I should not need to go inside, since the door is open now, my voice should carry. Maybe that will pause her hand a moment," he suggested. "We need to get Hannah over here though."

Jeffry hesitated then he said.
"I will go and get Mr Wainwright and Miss Larson, you keep an eye on the situation here in the meantime."
The old mage ordered but he did not like to leave you alone with a woman that near killed you yesterday, but then, if she set of the ball it would not matter where in the Umbra docks you where.
"Just be careful mea filius."
Jeffry said, he looked like he wanted to say more but there was no time.
"I will return with Miss Larson as soon as possible, try to stall Miss Summers until then..."
He said then he gave you a concerned look before he hurried of in the direction Colin and Hannah had gone of to.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:06 pm

Colin snorted as he picked up speed, "If that were the case, considering the malleability of the Universe, there are certainly more efficient ways the message could be delivered. Less talk, more sprint."
He took the time to glance across the various vessels around as he made straight for the humongous bush.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:29 pm

"Good point, save lives now make jokes later."
Hannah muttered as she ran.

Soon the two of you see Chief Morgan running towards you once he have met you halfway to the Verbena ship he says.
"I think we might have found it...that mass of trees and roots apparently carried a group of Verbena and one of them came running out of the ship saying a woman matching Miss Summers description came into the ship looking for their tass and she told a young Verbena and her apprentice to run for she was going to blow the place up. Adley is trying to stall her as we speak but we need to get Miss Larson to her now..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:23 pm

Colin nodded to Morgan, "I admit I was a bit premature in tearing the note... We found the, er, bomb. Lori Birmar of the Etherites is, hopefully, making some progress in evacuating the airport... though, that's likely not going to help much on its own. I worked out Miss Summers would be in that direction - I should've thought of asking Fate for a hint before we split up."
And on they ran...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:32 pm

"Hopefully some might be able to get away if they run now, depending on when Miss Summers decide to activate the ball, which can be at any time...well with luck we manage to stop here, let us just hope that our luck holds."
Jeffry said as he lead the way.
"If I was a praying man I would pray that Miss Summers are still able to be reasoned with."
The old Hermetic said.

Hannah gave Colin a glance, she was clearly worried about her friend.
"I hate that my mother is making her do this, she is a monster my mother..."
She muttered angrily as she hurried along.

(OOC: We should probably wait for Strife to get a post in at the ship before we have Colin's group arrive.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:40 pm

Colin nodded to Morgan, "Not much for praying for myself, but with this many lives at stake, everything helps, right?"
Colin mentally ran through a series of prayers, even one to St. Christopher, despite the Saint being Catholic and retired...

((OOC: Agreed. And since I don't necessarily expect that to be within the next 40 minutes, Happy New Year, and let us NOT start it with a huge explosion! Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:38 am

"I will go and get Mr Wainwright and Miss Larson, you keep an eye on the situation here in the meantime...Just be careful mea filius."
Jeffry said, he looked like he wanted to say more but there was no time. "I will return with Miss Larson as soon as possible, try to stall Miss Summers until then..."

He nodded at his mentor. "Send the imp if you need me." Then approached the ship's hatch of roots and the doorway, cautiously but surely, looking as far as he was able to see if he could see anyone or anything from his vantage point. If it was clear enough, he said in a clear back-of-the-classroom-reaching voice, "June...if you can hear me, please listen. There is someone that wants to speak to you, most urgently. Someone I think you will want to speak with as well. That does not want you to do this, to have this done to you..."

// Happy New Year! cheers

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 am

Adley:

It was clear enough just inside the ship, all you see is what looks like a overgrown forest path, it even have hard dirt floor, it was literary as if someone had taken a bit of forest, formed it into a big sphere and called it an Umbra ship, you see no one just inside the door though but there was probably several rooms and corridors in this thing.

There was a long pause and then you hear from one of the walls, there is probably another hatch and a room there which was now closed.
"I...I know your voice you are that man I...let live yesterday...Hermetic?"
June's voice was small she sounded so tired and scared.
"Run...you seam to know what I am here to do, I have to do this...I have no choice."
She said then she added.
"I placed the ball where it would be fun, that should make the security in this place evacuate the Umbra docks, that is all I can do, now run...go or you will die..."

Colin:

"Well we know there are Gods, I have met a few."
Jeffry said as he ran, you where on the field with the mass of growing things that the Verbena apparently used as an Umbra ship, closing in on it.
"And we know there is the Triat, but whatever there is something above that as well, some massive Awakened consciousness that can help those in need like the Choristers believe, I do not know, but prayer will hardly hurt the situation, if you can do so and run at the same time Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry Morgan said, he seamed to be in pretty top notch physical condition and kept up with you easily, Hannah though was starting to tire and while she did try she could not quite keep up with the two of you and you hear her breath getting labored.

(OOC: Happy New Years.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:50 am

Colin slowed down a little, to let Hannah keep up, "Kind of like having faith in the Postman, is it? Keep up, Miss Larson, or I will be forced to carry you. And it will not be dignified."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:48 am

"If you think you can get my there faster carrying seventy kilos Mr Wainwright you can carry me all you want and to hell with dignity, but I am actually running as fast as I can."
Hannah panted.

Jeffry gave a slight smile.
"Well as our postmen wear red caps and travel in Umbra ships I guess a God is no stranger in the eyes of a sleeper."
The old mage muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Colin gave Hannah a half-smile and slowed down to her pace, ready to catch her if she showed signs of collapsing, "I might not carry you faster than this, that is true... but I can't let you drop off with twenty yards to go. Er, if even yards are relevant here..."
He glanced around at the slightly odd landscape.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:11 pm

"I can keep going...I just can not run as fast as you Mr Wainwright."
Hannah said though from her panting it was clear that she was just about at her limit as running went.
"Fuck I should have exercised more."
The Orphan said.
"Well the...regio give this area some defined reality so yards are relevant, further out in the Umbra though...not so much."
She panted, she did not slow down but she did not manage to pick up the speed either.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Colin smirked to himself, "Well, then, you are quite welcome to join me on my morning runs. A goodly run around the block a few times works wonders."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:32 pm

"I might take you up on that Mr Wainwright, when and if Mr Morgan here decide he can trust me enough to not ward my room and keep me under house arrest."
Hannah said and glanced over at you as she ran.
"Though I usually start my day by feeding my snails."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:09 pm

There was a long pause and then you hear from one of the walls, there is probably another hatch and a room there which was now closed. "I...I know your voice you are that man I...let live yesterday...Hermetic?"

"June?" he asked, trying to find the hatch in the strange umbral ship, find out where she was. He scanned the area carefully, in case there were traps set or other magii in the ship.

June's voice was small she sounded so tired and scared. "Run...you seam to know what I am here to do, I have to do this...I have no choice." She said then she added. "I placed the ball where it would be fun, that should make the security in this place evacuate the Umbra docks, that is all I can do, now run...go or you will die..."

"You don't have to do this...June, there's someone that's coming, that wants to talk to you, someone important to you. It sounds like you don't want to do this. Please, let us help you find a different choice to make. Tell us how we can help you to stop this..." He could hardly believe that June still wanted him to live, to somehow save his life, despite what she was about to do.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:27 pm

"June?" he asked, trying to find the hatch in the strange umbral ship, find out where she was. He scanned the area carefully, in case there were traps set or other magii in the ship.

You see no obviously traps, that off course do not mean there could not be some that you just have not discovered, you do not see anyone else, not in this hallway at least, you however find a kind of a lever, a branch you can pull to make some of the branches move to make a kind of door, you see several such levers down the corridor leading to new rooms and corridors, you do however find such a wood lever near to where you hear June's voice.
"Yes..."
The Nephandus said from within the room in reply to your question. If you want to search the whole ship for other mages you can do that but that would mean crawling through the whole structure as there are some size to it.

"You don't have to do this...June, there's someone that's coming, that wants to talk to you, someone important to you.

"I have to Hermetic...just like your society have their leaders so do mine, and if I do not do this...well the punishment would be..."
The Nephandus voice trained of, she was frightened and sad.
"There is a limit to what I can take and when my mentor...you have them in the Traditions to do you not? Well mine...is missing but when he return if I have disobeyed our leaders then...I dare not think about what he would do to me."
June said then she added in a shaky voice.
"Who have you dragged into this to try to talk me down? You need to get them out of here before the rote blows..."

It sounds like you don't want to do this. Please, let us help you find a different choice to make. Tell us how we can help you to stop this..." He could hardly believe that June still wanted him to live, to somehow save his life, despite what she was about to do.

"I do not want to do this...I only want to seek...I guess you would call it an Entropic Ascension for myself, I do not want to murder thousands of people but I have no choice...I have my orders and there is nowhere for me to run...I just want all of this to be over, I want it to end...now please go, take whoever is with you and go..."
June said, she sounded tired, there was a deep pain in her voice as if she had given up.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Colin was getting winded, too, "I'm sure we can... come to some arrangement... after this is over."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:56 pm

He walked closer to the door and examined the handle, then asked, "If I open this door, will it set off traps or will you attack me? Are there others here with you or are they listening?"

"There is a limit to what I can take and when my mentor...you have them in the Traditions to do you not? Well mine...is missing but when he return if I have disobeyed our leaders then...I dare not think about what he would do to me."

"No, you don't have to do this..please, there can be another way than killing everyone here. You do not even want to do this, do not let them use you this way." He shook his head...yes if June could die, and save all these people at the port, it would be a fair trade...why hadn't she just run in the first place? Why did she go back? "Believe this or not, but I did not wish this upon you, for sparing my life."

// I'll answer the rest of the post when I get the first replies

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Colin:

"Well hopefully...yes we can come to some arrangement."
Hannah said as you ran, finally you reach the ship, Adley had gone into the ship you see and was standing in a forested corridor, the ship seamed to literary be a sphere of forest, complete with a dirt floor. Hannah leaned against the other wall of the ship for a moment the catch her breath.
"Where...is she..."
She got out.
"Damn I am more out of shape than I thought, is she inside this mass of plants?"
The Orphan said, she sounded concerned for her friend and for the general situation.
"But what should I tell her, I mean it is not like the Traditions have much to offer her for surrendering..."
Hannah said with some anger in her voice.
"She have few options other than the Nephandi, no other faction will take in and protect a traumatized Nephandus."

Adley:

He walked closer to the door and examined the handle, then asked, "If I open this door, will it set off traps or will you attack me? Are there others here with you or are they listening?"

"There are no traps...I am the trap..."
June said with a sigh.
"I have no reason to attack you, if I get knocked out, the Ball of Abysmal Flame activates, if I die it activates, if I loose control of the magick that is holding the trigger of it, then it will activate, I do not need traps."
The young Nephandus said.
"No...there where a woman and an young boy here but I told them to run, and I knocked out a guy outside, I have sen no one else on the ship...so as far as I know I am alone."

"No, you don't have to do this..please, there can be another way than killing everyone here. You do not even want to do this, do not let them use you this way." He shook his head...yes if June could die, and save all these people at the port, it would be a fair trade...why hadn't she just run in the first place? Why did she go back?

"I have no choice Hermetic...if I run they will find me, if I die having betrayed them they will find my reincarnation, there are no escape...and I am so tired...you may think me weak but...the Nephandi are not kind and my mentor have made me the bitch of the entire Labyrinth, this will let me get away from him for good without the others hunting me down...it is the only way!"
June said she sounded completely desperate.

"Believe this or not, but I did not wish this upon you, for sparing my life."

"I know...but there where no reason to kill you it would not benefit us for I saw in that Master's eye that if I had killed you then I would die a second later and so would the three others that I bought safe passage for, he would hunt them down and rip them apart...killing you would only loose us soldiers...but the others do not see it that way, they have lost sight of wanting to Descend and they only want power or they have lost themselves in a desire for destruction...I made a tactical choice to spare you that and...well you spoke of someone I care about Traditionalist, and yes I do not want her to see me as a monster."
The Nephandus muttered barely audible.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Colin breathed heavily, straightening up and looking at Morgan, "Miss Larson does have a point... what are our options, if flaying her Avatar is off the list? I suppose handing her to the Technocrats is possible, but I don't see how that would be any better... Keeping in mind we have her useless little snot of a Mentor in custody, and he's going nowhere pleasant at any time."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:22 am

"There are no traps...I am the trap..." June said with a sigh. "I have no reason to attack you, if I get knocked out, the Ball of Abysmal Flame activates, if I die it activates, if I loose control of the magick that is holding the trigger of it, then it will activate, I do not need traps.

"I'm opening the door," he said, as he did so.

"I have no choice Hermetic...if I run they will find me, if I die having betrayed them they will find my reincarnation, there are no escape...and I am so tired...you may think me weak but...the Nephandi are not kind and my mentor have made me the bitch of the entire Labyrinth, this will let me get away from him for good without the others hunting me down...it is the only way!"

He frowned. Christ...but he hated that woman and Diego..."There -is- another way. If we can take them down, defeat them...June what is worse? They come back to find you again, in your next life and put you through the caul, and you again are forced to do things that you do not wish to do whether you blow everyone up right now or -not-. Right now, you -do- have a choice. It is not an easy one, but if you can hold on long enough for us to dismantle this rote..."

June said then she added in a shaky voice. "Who have you dragged into this to try to talk me down? You need to get them out of here before the rote blows..."

He frowned, hoping that Hannah was going to arrive soon. "Do you remember...you said there was one person that you cared about in this world, if no one else? I did not drag them...they came because they didn't want you to do this...for this to be your fate. She will be here soon..."

I do not want to murder thousands of people but I have no choice...I have my orders and there is nowhere for me to run...I just want all of this to be over, I want it to end...now please go, take whoever is with you and go..." June said, she sounded tired, there was a deep pain in her voice as if she had given up.

"I cannot do that, June. There are so many people here...you can still help us to stop it; please let us help you. Give us a chance to dismantle the rote."

"...but the others do not see it that way, they have lost sight of wanting to Descend and they only want power or they have lost themselves in a desire for destruction...I made a tactical choice to spare you that and...well you spoke of someone I care about Traditionalist, and yes I do not want her to see me as a monster."

It was true he had no idea what June had acted like in her past, she may have done terrible things. But she had spared him, she did not seem to want to do this. She had been tortured all her life - though had gone through the caul, she was a Nephandi. One that did not want to be a monster, to the one person she loved. "Then...listen to what she has to say. Give us this opportunity...make another tactical choice, not the one they are forcing you into. Do not act like the others, like they are trying to make you act like...a monster."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:36 am

Colin:

Jeffry sigh as he straightened after having caught his breath himself.
"There is not much we can offer her Mr Wainwright, to have all these people I am willing to offer to look the other way while she runs, and then face the punishment for that...other can that there is nothing we can do, she is a Nephandus, the law is very clear on that point."
The old mage said, Hannah gave him an angry look.
"Screw your laws Traditionalist there have to be something else you can offer?"
The Orphan said the old Hermetic sigh.
"If we kept her, intact at the Chantry Miss Larson the rest of the Traditions would either send a task force to retrieve her or turn their back on us leaving us open to the Technocracy, even letting her run is illegal I would face an execution for it or worse...and turning her over to the Union...well they are not kind to Traditionalist prisoners how do you think they will treat a Nephandus?"

Adley:

"I'm opening the door," he said, as he did so.

You come into a small room that have to be tass storage, there was a beautiful puddle in the middle of the small room, about the size of a garden pond that was filled will pure tass, the ship's fuel probably. June sat in a corner of the room, there there more half healed scars on her arms and neck and face, the part of her not covered by her red blouse and black pants, than when you saw her last, but she did not appear injured now, however in her eyes there was this haunted look as if she had experienced and seen things no one should. The Nephandus looked up at you, her fingers holding a red string in a pattern, she did not appear to be aggressive or try to attack you though.

He frowned. Christ...but he hated that woman and Diego..."There -is- another way. If we can take them down, defeat them...June what is worse? They come back to find you again, in your next life and put you through the caul, and you again are forced to do things that you do not wish to do whether you blow everyone up right now or -not-. Right now, you -do- have a choice. It is not an easy one, but if you can hold on long enough for us to dismantle this rote..."

June gave a small bitter laugh as she looked at the young Hermetic.
"Have you ever been tortured by the Nephandi? They are good at it...I mean forget the whips and hooks and hot irons, that is bad enough...I mean it hurt but the pain eventually stops...but have you ever been bound down while some...thing deemed to twisted to be a part of reality is summoned to have it's way with you, had such a creature invade your mind...your body...your soul? I am not eager to experience that again...it is like being in the Caul again..."
The Nephandus looked away.
"If you could take them down...maybe I...no I have to do what I am told or I will be punished again...do you not understand...I will be punished again..."
June said as she fought her tears.

He frowned, hoping that Hannah was going to arrive soon. "Do you remember...you said there was one person that you cared about in this world, if no one else? I did not drag them...they came because they didn't want you to do this...for this to be your fate. She will be here soon..."

June's eyes widened and she took a tighter grip on her string.
"No..no..no...Hannah can not be here...she can't this rote will kill everyone in a pretty big radius...I do not even know how large please take her and run...I do not want to be responsible for her death. Take her to your Traditions...make her a Hermetic or something she will be good at it...please just get her away from here!"
The Nephandus begged.

"I cannot do that, June. There are so many people here...you can still help us to stop it; please let us help you. Give us a chance to dismantle the rote."

"Do you have any idea what Lisa Larson would do to me if I did that Hermetic? Do you think there is anywhere on this earth or anywhere else I would be safe from her?"
June muttered she was clearly terrified.

It was true he had no idea what June had acted like in her past, she may have done terrible things. But she had spared him, she did not seem to want to do this. She had been tortured all her life - though had gone through the caul, she was a Nephandi. One that did not want to be a monster, to the one person she loved. "Then...listen to what she has to say. Give us this opportunity...make another tactical choice, not the one they are forcing you into. Do not act like the others, like they are trying to make you act like...a monster."

June hesitated she looked away again then she sigh.
"Fine I will listen to her Hermetic, I will listen to what Hannah have to say...but then you take her and run...please."
The Nephandus turned to look at Adley.
"Both you and Hannah can have the things I can not, a safe home...apprentices one day, a good life, do not waste it here..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:24 am

"If you could take them down...maybe I...no I have to do what I am told or I will be punished again...do you not understand...I will be punished again..." June said as she fought her tears

"I don't wish that for you...but I cannot let you destroy the Umbral docks and kill everyone here," he repeated. "No, I haven't been tortured by the Nephandi nor do I ever wish to, what they do to a person is foul. As for it being like the caul...I don't understand. Why did you go in, June? Why? Even if you were to die here, they can find you in the next life whether you kill all these people or not. They are using you. And it could start all over again...but if you do not do this, then at least we can try to stop them. Stop them from doing this to other people."

"No..no..no...Hannah can not be here...she can't this rote will kill everyone in a pretty big radius...I do not even know how large please take her and run...I do not want to be responsible for her death. Take her to your Traditions...make her a Hermetic or something she will be good at it...please just get her away from here!"

"There is nothing more I would like - other than for this plan and those of your Labyrinth to come to an end before it hurts anyone else. I want Hannah to succeed, despite her upbringing and things she has had to face. But she is your friend - she does not want you to do this. And so she has come here. I don't want to be responsible for her death either - nor all these people here at the dock. Nor anyone else that is targeted that has been harmed as an innocent or used as a pawn. That is why I am here."

"Do you have any idea what Lisa Larson would do to me if I did that Hermetic? Do you think there is anywhere on this earth or anywhere else I would be safe from her?" June muttered she was clearly terrified

"If you release the rote, we will all die...the implications of that...well, if it's true and you reincarnate and Lisa Larson has managed to succeed, what sort of world do you think you would be coming back to? Do you think it would be an easier time for you then?" he asked, sadly.

"Fine I will listen to her Hermetic, I will listen to what Hannah have to say...but then you take her and run...please." The Nephandus turned to look at Adley. "Both you and Hannah can have the things I can not, a safe home...apprentices one day, a good life, do not waste it here..."

"Then I ask you to give your friend the opportunity to live for those things, even if you cannot have them for yourself. Even if it scares you and there is pain and sorrow for you, let her have that chance. But I am not leaving. I do not consider it a waste of my life to try to stop you, if it saves people. I wish you had not gone through the caul, June but that I cannot change. I wish that you never met your mentor, or Lisa Larson...though somehow, despite the horror of them, through them you met Hannah. They cannot take that away from you. Do not let them turn it against you, turn it into the strength enough to stop this."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:59 am

"I don't wish that for you...but I cannot let you destroy the Umbral docks and kill everyone here," he repeated. "No, I haven't been tortured by the Nephandi nor do I ever wish to, what they do to a person is foul.

June nodded there was something haunted in her one good eye, the other lost in a beating long ago.
"Yes...it is foul."
She agreed and shuddered.
"But that is the way of the Nephandi...and especially the K'llasshaa."

As for it being like the caul...I don't understand. Why did you go in, June? Why?

"Yes why indeed."
The Nephandus muttered then she sigh.
"Because I have always been fascinated by decay, by Entropy, this is what lead me to Awaken...but life is not easy for a Orphan so when I found a man who had similar idea to my own, I finally felt I belonged somewhere and I let him talk me into it, well I will not excuse my actions and I learned much from the Caul, do not get me wrong Traditionalist I am Malfean I worship the Wyrm, and I want to do so, I just happen to feel I do not have to be a dick to everyone around me to walk my own personal path towards non existence."

Even if you were to die here, they can find you in the next life whether you kill all these people or not. They are using you. And it could start all over again...but if you do not do this, then at least we can try to stop them. Stop them from doing this to other people."

June sigh and nodded.
"Yes either they would find my reincarnation...or the Traditions will and well that would not be good now would it. However if I do what they say they will have no reason to hurt me when they find me, not that my shitstein of a teacher have ever needed a reason..."
The Nephandus said.
"But how...how can you stop them...I learned long ago that I might get...hurt in either case but not doing what I am told just makes it so much worse."
June looks down at her string.
"I...I just want all of it to be over."

"There is nothing more I would like - other than for this plan and those of your Labyrinth to come to an end before it hurts anyone else. I want Hannah to succeed, despite her upbringing and things she has had to face. But she is your friend - she does not want you to do this. And so she has come here. I don't want to be responsible for her death either - nor all these people here at the dock. Nor anyone else that is targeted that has been harmed as an innocent or used as a pawn. That is why I am here."

"Please just take her to safety..."
June muttered she looked down at the string she was holding, her focus.
"I...do not want to hurt Hannah, I...love her..."
The Nephandus admitted.
"But if I do not do this and manage to flee then Lisa Larson or my mentor will get me and you can not imagine what they will do to me...if I do not do this and I die then well the same thing torture beyond belief...and if I do not do this and do not manage to die or flee, well you know what the Traditions do to Nephandi...though at least in that there would be peace at the end."
June muttered and sigh.
"Please I have no options take Hannah and run!"
She begged, tears running down her cheek from her remaining eye now.

"If you release the rote, we will all die...the implications of that...well, if it's true and you reincarnate and Lisa Larson has managed to succeed, what sort of world do you think you would be coming back to? Do you think it would be an easier time for you then?" he asked, sadly.

June shook her head.
"The dream world of a K'llasshaa, no that would not be a world anyone would want to reincarnate into."
The young Nephandus admitted.
"K'llasshaa do not seek oblivion...they seek to bring their inhuman masters into this reality and the result would be...monstrous."
It was clear that the thought of that frightened June, even if she to was a Nephandus.

"Then I ask you to give your friend the opportunity to live for those things, even if you cannot have them for yourself. Even if it scares you and there is pain and sorrow for you, let her have that chance. But I am not leaving. I do not consider it a waste of my life to try to stop you, if it saves people.

"Damn you...run...take Hannah and run..."
June said then finally she started crying, sobbing softly.
"I do not want to kill anyone...I just want to walk the Black Spiral and reach non existence...I just...I do not want to kill Hannah, and I...but I do not want to be tortured again..."

I wish you had not gone through the caul, June but that I cannot change. I wish that you never met your mentor, or Lisa Larson...though somehow, despite the horror of them, through them you met Hannah. They cannot take that away from you. Do not let them turn it against you, turn it into the strength enough to stop this."

June look down at the string she was holding in a complex pattern, then she glances up at you.
"Well she be protected...Hannah I mean? Will you make sure her mother never get her hands on her?"
She asked as if your words was reaching her and she was considering stopping...at least considering disobeying Lisa Larson's orders.
"Hannah is the one good thing in my life...I just want her to have what I never did...I want her to be safe and happy..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:19 am

Colin nodded sagely, "So what we can actually offer her outside of a head start is... that Diego will nevermore darken her day. Which we were going to ensure in any case."
He sighed, "I don't suppose it's possible she can flee into the Deep Umbra and hide there for the rest of her days? I imagine that could be a long time to pursue her... own path? Oh, why are we debating here for... Miss Larson, if you'd please see if you can talk to her, persuade her not to blow the place up?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next