Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:30 am

Anja's Post:

'Even them notice a light being turned off, they do.' Nicole replied. 'Plus, they're pretty determined. Y'think they get a bonus for every Watchtower they deliver now?'

Anja's Post:

Made sense, but... which one was the dead thing? And what if they didn't show themselves? A hand grenade or two would be lovely right now...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:58 am

The mana i brought was cleansed the same day. As i said, i have tass, just regular, some i got from that and some the werewolves gifted me with. It's payment for the wards and really i don't want to have so much unattended, so i'll bring it to the chantry nonetheless

THanks. It's going to be a loooooong day. Tane said as he took some coffe Tonight we kill nephandus. There's a labirinth in the area, we're hitting it tonight, i belive. I really hope the werewolves come over, it would make everything a hundred times easier and would take the strain from our healers. Said Tane.
What do you make of our visit there, brother?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:37 am

The young Nephandus just llooked down and nodded sadly at that.
"Yeah...this day really sucks."
He muttered softly.
"I just hope my Mentor and my brother make it out of this alive."
Colin nodded, "I might afford some hope for your brother... but your Mentor, I can only offer hope for a clean death in battle..."

"No I think your Chantrymates might have an issue with living heating systems yes."
Dalisse said and grinned.
"There is cups in the cuppboard over there."
The Handler said and pointed.
He chuckled, "Actually, depending on the form of life it might be, I could get away with it - but installing a Great Polyp in the building just to save on gas and electricity would probably be poorly received."

"Japanese mint and grapefruit...and yes that is rather calming, and mgiht be a good choice."
Dalisse said, her cans of teas had neatly written labels on them.
"I have a bit of milk in the box over there I have cast a spell on it to keep it cold and on the shelf overhead you will find some sugar."
She instructed.
Colin nodded, "Right, then... Milk or sugar for either of you, then?"
While the water came to a boil, he looked for a serving tray.

((OOC: That's a paddlin'. ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:08 am

"Well fuck they have a battering ram!"
Fran said.
"I guess our time for preparing in here is just about done."
“It’s a stone bench,” he said, as it throttled the door with a thunderous bang. “For people and the pregnant lady…could set a trap, let the door open and their inertia take them in. But then we’d have five more people than we want in here…can try to make them drop it if it’s hot? Friction curse…”
"I will be careful...well as careful as I can be..."
Thorn said as he swatted away a few spiders but there where more, then he gently rolled up your pant leg and used a bit of cloth from his pocket to wipe away the spider guts as he examined the bite, you felt the bite as a little tender lump but you still did not feel sick.
"You will be fine, it might hurt a bit but it is not dangerous unless you get allot of these bites, our little friends here appear to be just Chile Rose tarentulas they are basically harmless, there is just a fucking lot of them!"
“Thank you!” he said. As long as it wasn’t about to kill him he could ignore a bit of pain, at least for now.

I might be able to open a quick portal out there so you could toss something out to distract the woman Sodalis." The Bonisagus who had been the recipient of Embra's message for what felt like years ago but which did happen Friday morning said, the man was trying to brush some spiders of his coat, then without waiting for a reply he started working on a quick spell to basically blink a portal open for just a few seconds to allow you to cast as spell before it closed again.
Realising he was already going to pop the thing open, he set about building something to trouble the group with the bench, especially the pregnant woman, as fast as he could in turn.

// alright, lemme see if we got all that’s going on right now at the time: Adley’s group of 3 Hermetics (Francis, Darrian and Theodora ) are recovering from that spell that was cast on them. Thorn is with them and Violet, checking them out and keeping them safe. The Chief is battling the Asian Nephandus who stopped casting whatever she was casting. Antonio is in process of flinging back deadly bugs. The other group of Nephandi are still be under gravity well(?) Something is in the vent. Uragi’s spiderlings are at work on keeping the ward secure. There are a swarm of tarantulas biting them. Fran and Nicole are covering everyone. And 4 Nephandi and the pregnant woman are using a stone bench as a battering ram on the bone door that goes to the kitchen. The Bonisagus Master just cast another correspondence portal and Aldey’s about to chuck a spell through it? LOL that’s a lot going on…did I miss anything or get it wrong?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:29 am

Serge:

"She'll be ok for now." Serge said mustering up a smile to try and ease Rosa's concern. "The doctor's seem optimistic."

Serge decided not too mention the fact that his Mentor was still in a perilous condition despite the doctor's optimism. He didn't want to worry Rosa and truthfully, he didn't want to think about or say such a thing out loud.

"That is good to hear, I will visit her later then."
Rosa said and she seamed relieved.

"So, I smell chocolate sauce. Are you guys having ice cream?" Serge asked changing the subject.

"We are indeed, would you like some Cousin? Vanilla right, would you like some chocholate sause and sprinkels?"
Rosa said and she indicated the table, the girls where waving to you and smiled.
"Sit down and I will prepare it for you."
The other Cultist said in a friendly tone of voice.

Nicole and Adley::

'Even them notice a light being turned off, they do.' Nicole replied. 'Plus, they're pretty determined. Y'think they get a bonus for every Watchtower they deliver now?'

"Yeah they seam to be quite desperate to get those issues delivered."
Fran grumbeled as there where another bang on the door.
"And it seams we will be neck deep in them soon."

Made sense, but... which one was the dead thing? And what if they didn't show themselves? A hand grenade or two would be lovely right now...

Fran rubbed a small bone on her eyelids before putting it back into her pocket.
"I will point the dead one out to you, I will be able to see it."
She said and smiled.
"I might be able to arange for explosives but what about the ship we where told not to damage it."
Arn said as he glanced over at you.

“It’s a stone bench,” he said, as it throttled the door with a thunderous bang. “For people and the pregnant lady…could set a trap, let the door open and their inertia take them in. But then we’d have five more people than we want in here…can try to make them drop it if it’s hot? Friction curse…”

"If I can make a small portal you can...heat the bench so they drop it, that will give us a little more time and I can set up a larger portal just inside the door so when they eventually try again and get through they and perhaps the bugs...will be sent...ehm...where would be a good place?"
Francis said weakly he was trying to sit up again, rather pale, he brushed some spiders of him and reached out to help Theodora as well.

“Thank you!” he said. As long as it wasn’t about to kill him he could ignore a bit of pain, at least for now.

Thorn just nodded as he stood and went to help the other Hermetics you had worked with to her feet now that they where recovering.

Realising he was already going to pop the thing open, he set about building something to trouble the group with the bench, especially the pregnant woman, as fast as he could in turn.

"If you do that Sodalis then I will work on a bigger trap if they get through the door."
Francis said and the Bonisagus nodded and started his spell.

(OOC: That is mostely right the bugs are not in the room yet so Antonio have just prepared the spell to push them back. The Nephandi under pressure are likely dead considering just how much fire is around them as Jeffry and the Nephandi Chief is doing battle. Something was in the vents before it fell down on the strike team as an army of spiders, there is nothing in the vents now. Fran, Nicole and everyone else not busy with something else are covering the doors with spells or guns. The rest of it is right. Yeah...the battle have become a bit of a chaos.)

Colin:

Colin nodded, "I might afford some hope for your brother... but your Mentor, I can only offer hope for a clean death in battle..."

"If your side win that is..."
Brandon said and looked down he seamed to consider something and he plucked at his fingers as he spoke.
"But ehm if things are starting to look bad for us...if I...could provide an strong arcane connection to my Mentor could you ensure that she where killed in battle and not taken captive?"
He asked hesitently.

He chuckled, "Actually, depending on the form of life it might be, I could get away with it - but installing a Great Polyp in the building just to save on gas and electricity would probably be poorly received."

"Yeah not to mention while he do not run on gas or anything but Quintessence really you might end up missing rats, pets and small children."
Dalisse said sounding amused.

Colin nodded, "Right, then... Milk or sugar for either of you, then?"
While the water came to a boil, he looked for a serving tray.

"Both for me please."
Dalisse said and Brandon shook is head.
"I just prefer tea as it is thank you."
He said as he looked up from the book.

Tane:

The mana i brought was cleansed the same day. As i said, i have tass, just regular, some i got from that and some the werewolves gifted me with. It's payment for the wards and really i don't want to have so much unattended, so i'll bring it to the chantry nonetheless

"Ah yes then I understand what you are talking about Mr Karyak."
Jeffry said.
"You can store the Tass in our Tass storage chambers if you so desire it will be safe there."

THanks. It's going to be a loooooong day. Tane said as he took some coffe Tonight we kill nephandus. There's a labirinth in the area, we're hitting it tonight, i belive. I really hope the werewolves come over, it would make everything a hundred times easier and would take the strain from our healers. Said Tane.

"Well werewolves are good fighters so having them help out with killing Nephandi is a good thing."
Coawa said and nodded in agreement.
"These Qyrl tainted mages needs to die."

What do you make of our visit there, brother?

"They are not hostile but are skeptical towards us brother, I think they will help us fight the Nephandi but beyond that it is hard to know."
Coawa said as he put on more coffee.
"What about your brother what are your impression of the werewolves?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:48 am

"That is good to hear, I will visit her later then."
Rosa said and she seamed relieved.

"She's resting now but I'm sure she'll be happy for your visit later, when she's awake." Serge said glad to see Rosa being relieved.

"You can visit her alongside our grand-mentor." Serge said with a wry grin before explaining further, "Our mentor's mentor is coming to visit Ange tomorrow. By the way according to Master Sharaya, Ryan might not be the calmest person when she arrives."

"We are indeed, would you like some Cousin? Vanilla right, would you like some chocholate sause and sprinkels?"
Rosa said and she indicated the table, the girls where waving to you and smiled.
"Sit down and I will prepare it for you."
The other Cultist said in a friendly tone of voice.

"Sprinkles. I like to hear the crunch in between my teeth." Serge said as he waved to the other little girls.

He took the seat and waited eagerly for his frozen dairy to arrive. He talked with the young girls in the meantime, chatting about various random topics that came to his head.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:29 am

"She's resting now but I'm sure she'll be happy for your visit later, when she's awake." Serge said glad to see Rosa being relieved.

"You can visit her alongside our grand-mentor." Serge said with a wry grin before explaining further, "Our mentor's mentor is coming to visit Ange tomorrow. By the way according to Master Sharaya, Ryan might not be the calmest person when she arrives."

"It is good that she is resting."
Rosa said and smiled then she got a bit of a worried look on her face.
"Oh damn, I have never met my Mentor's Mentor but Ryan he respect her allot, and fear her, he will not be happy to hear these news, he usually just refer to her at that woman."

"Sprinkles. I like to hear the crunch in between my teeth." Serge said as he waved to the other little girls.

He took the seat and waited eagerly for his frozen dairy to arrive. He talked with the young girls in the meantime, chatting about various random topics that came to his head.

"Don't we all Cousin, well sprinkles it is then."
Rosa said as she went to prepare your ice cream.
"Are your Mentor sick Sir?"
Jane asked.
"I hope she will get well soon."
She added and the other little girls nodded and continued to eat their ice cream before Rosa put a large helping of vanilla ice cream with chocholate sauce and sprinkles before you, the spoons used with the ice cream had transperrant handles with mini plastic cupcakes inside of them.
"Here Sere enjoy."
Your Cousin said before she sat down to eat more of her own frozen treat.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:43 pm

"If your side win that is..."
Brandon said and looked down he seamed to consider something and he plucked at his fingers as he spoke.
"But ehm if things are starting to look bad for us...if I...could provide an strong arcane connection to my Mentor could you ensure that she where killed in battle and not taken captive?"
He asked hesitently.
Colin frowned, "I... don't quite have the skill needed to reach someone or something outside of my line of sight. Not yet. I am sorry..."

"Yeah not to mention while he do not run on gas or anything but Quintessence really you might end up missing rats, pets and small children."
Dalisse said sounding amused.
He nodded sagely, "I suppose the Jehovah's Witnesses come by often enough to offset the danger to pets and children, but all the same, not a good choice for living conveniences in the Traditions."

"Both for me please."
Dalisse said and Brandon shook is head.
"I just prefer tea as it is thank you."
He said as he looked up from the book.
He let the tea steep for a couple of minutes, then added the milk and sugar to Dalisse's cup, and carried the cups over to the table, "Here, I hope it suits your palates."
He then sat down with his own cup and spent a few moments inhaling the aroma before taking a sip, "And so we wait..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Colin frowned, "I... don't quite have the skill needed to reach someone or something outside of my line of sight. Not yet. I am sorry..."

"I can do that though."
Dalissa said.
"Both fetching said arcane connection and delivering it to the strike teams if it is on this ship."
She said and Brandon looked at her and nodded.
"If...things start to really go porly for our side then Lady Dalisse, that being if whoever lead the strike team then agree to kill my Mentor rather than taking her captive."
He said softly.

He nodded sagely, "I suppose the Jehovah's Witnesses come by often enough to offset the danger to pets and children, but all the same, not a good choice for living conveniences in the Traditions."

"Well they might indeed and yes I suspect you are right Colin the Traditions probably would not be to pleased at such an convenience."
The Handler said and frowned.

He let the tea steep for a couple of minutes, then added the milk and sugar to Dalisse's cup, and carried the cups over to the table, "Here, I hope it suits your palates."
He then sat down with his own cup and spent a few moments inhaling the aroma before taking a sip, "And so we wait..."

Dalisse gave a smile of thanks when you handed her the cup of tea, Brandon took the cup and sipped it.
"Yeah...then we wait..."
He muttered softly before sipping the tea again he seamed to be rather scared and sad.
"And waiting is the hard part eh..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:56 pm

'Read my mind, you did.' Nicole replied to Fran about the explosives. 'But I really have this thing about not being killed.'

'If you call out the target, I'll follow. Concentrate fire and all that.'

[The comment about hand grenades was merely a thought, Nicole didn't say it aloud]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:32 pm

"If I can make a small portal you can...heat the bench so they drop it, that will give us a little more time and I can set up a larger portal just inside the door so when they eventually try again and get through they and perhaps the bugs...will be sent...ehm...where would be a good place?" Francis said weakly he was trying to sit up again, rather pale, he brushed some spiders of him and reached out to help Theodora as well.

He nodded to Francis, glad to see them both getting to their feet even if they still seemed a bit unsteady. "Somewhere that won't put us in as much danger, while letting me hit that bench. Also whatever it is we make for a trap, got to be careful it's a one and done and won't get us too," he thought out loud.

"If you do that Sodalis then I will work on a bigger trap if they get through the door." Francis said and the Bonisagus nodded and started his spell.

"Think you can lend a hand?" he asked Theodora, before working on the Ignem spell to heat the table. Rather than set it on fire which would be pointless, aside from a scare, he was trying to control the temperature...

// ah true forgot about the fire spell Jeffry used. And thanks for clearing all that up, I got a bit lost with all the back and forth, makes sense now.
ooc2: Forces: 5, 6, 2 - 5, 6, 4 - 9, 9, 1 (welp this spell is not so hot on Adley's end)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:59 pm

"It is good that she is resting."
Rosa said and smiled then she got a bit of a worried look on her face.
"Oh damn, I have never met my Mentor's Mentor but Ryan he respect her allot, and fear her, he will not be happy to hear these news, he usually just refer to her at that woman."

"Yeah it'll be quite the shock to him when he returns. But apparently she favors all of her apprentices equally, she just has a strange way of showing it." Serge said with a smile.

"Yo. on a side note, did you know that we're related to the Cult of Ectasy's Prima? Like I just learned that. The Cult of Ectasy's big boss was a mentor to our grandmentor!"

"Don't we all Cousin, well sprinkles it is then."
Rosa said as she went to prepare your ice cream.
"Are your Mentor sick Sir?"
Jane asked.
"I hope she will get well soon."
She added and the other little girls nodded and continued to eat their ice cream before Rosa put a large helping of vanilla ice cream with chocholate sauce and sprinkles before you, the spoons used with the ice cream had transperrant handles with mini plastic cupcakes inside of them.
"Here Sere enjoy."
Your Cousin said before she sat down to eat more of her own frozen treat.

"Thanks." Serge said as he began to eat the frozen treat.

"And I'm sure she'll get better soon, Jane. My Mentor's pretty tough."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:10 pm

"I can do that though."
Dalissa said.
"Both fetching said arcane connection and delivering it to the strike teams if it is on this ship."
She said and Brandon looked at her and nodded.
"If...things start to really go porly for our side then Lady Dalisse, that being if whoever lead the strike team then agree to kill my Mentor rather than taking her captive."
He said softly.
Colin nodded, "If you... kill a prisoner of ours like that, I will make sure not to notice."

"Well they might indeed and yes I suspect you are right Colin the Traditions probably would not be to pleased at such an convenience."
The Handler said and frowned.
He pondered, "I do suspect some other form of, hum, living technology might be more approved of - like for example a living wooden backscratcher than knows where you itch, that sort of thing... That would be very much in line with the Verbena - ah, the Tradition that grew out of the Diedne, if you were unaware."

Dalisse gave a smile of thanks when you handed her the cup of tea, Brandon took the cup and sipped it.
"Yeah...then we wait..."
He muttered softly before sipping the tea again he seamed to be rather scared and sad.
"And waiting is the hard part eh..."
He nodded, a hint of bitterness in his voice, "Waiting can be unnerving... the military is good at teaching you how to do so without breaking down, though; 'Hurry up and wait' is a time-honoured routine. Some times, the wait ends with just returning to quarters, other times... well, other times, the wait ends with battle. With killing or being killed..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Adley and Nicole:

Read my mind, you did.' Nicole replied to Fran about the explosives. 'But I really have this thing about not being killed.'

"Well having a thing about not being killed is natural I would prefer not to die in this place as well."
Fran said and frowned.

'If you call out the target, I'll follow. Concentrate fire and all that.'

"Very well, I will point the vampire out and we take it out first, preferably before it get's close enough that any of it's blood can splattter unto us."
The Euthanathos said and shivered slightly.
"And if any of us die we make damn sure that creature's blood get nowhere near them!"

He nodded to Francis, glad to see them both getting to their feet even if they still seemed a bit unsteady. "Somewhere that won't put us in as much danger, while letting me hit that bench. Also whatever it is we make for a trap, got to be careful it's a one and done and won't get us too," he thought out loud.

"It should not be a big problem, I can not send them out of the Umbra but I can try to send them into a wall or something."
Your fellow Flambeau said.
"But yeah a small portal to let you target that bench is coming right up."

"Think you can lend a hand?" he asked Theodora, before working on the Ignem spell to heat the table. Rather than set it on fire which would be pointless, aside from a scare, he was trying to control the temperature...

"Yeah...sure...lead the way and I will do what I can to help out Sodalis."
Theodora said and she bent down to help Darrian to his feet, brushing a few spiders of him before joining you in the spell to heat up the stone bench. There where so many distractions...spiders crawiling on you, the banding on the door, the buzzing of the insects, your Mentor's spellcasting, the voices of your allies, there was so much noise so your spell ended up being rather uncontrollet and would probably not have resulted in much heat but Theodora helped out though she was also rather shaky right now. Let us just say it was not an elegant piece of spellcasting, the Tytalus even missed a few words, and you could forget about controlling the temperature but at least the bench got hot as you cast the rote out through the quick opening in space and you hear someone cry out out there and something heavy hitting the floor.
"Sorry..not my best work."
Theodora panted.
"But we might have bught ourselves a little bit of time..."

(OOC: Sorry I thought Nicole said it, my bad.)
(OOC 2: Sorry about being confusing.)

Colin:

Colin nodded, "If you... kill a prisoner of ours like that, I will make sure not to notice."

Dalisse gave a slight nod and looked at Brandon.
"I can arrange for that."
She promised and the young Nephandus looked down.
"If things go...badly then..."
He said nervously.

He pondered, "I do suspect some other form of, hum, living technology might be more approved of - like for example a living wooden backscratcher than knows where you itch, that sort of thing... That would be very much in line with the Verbena - ah, the Tradition that grew out of the Diedne, if you were unaware."

"I have heard of the Verbena yes."
Dalisse said and smiled.
"Yes the Traditions might indeed more favor wooden objects enchanted with will and movement than they would my ship and creatures like him."
She agreed wryly.

He nodded, a hint of bitterness in his voice, "Waiting can be unnerving... the military is good at teaching you how to do so without breaking down, though; 'Hurry up and wait' is a time-honoured routine. Some times, the wait ends with just returning to quarters, other times... well, other times, the wait ends with battle. With killing or being killed..."

"Yeah...I get that and this whole thing really sucks."
Brandon said as he looked down into his cup.
"I do not know if anyone of us will survive this, or if we will all be killed or worse...I am scared."
He admitted then he sigh and looked up at you.
"Did you experience situations like this in the lilitary Colin?"

Serge:

"Yeah it'll be quite the shock to him when he returns. But apparently she favors all of her apprentices equally, she just has a strange way of showing it." Serge said with a smile.

"Yo. on a side note, did you know that we're related to the Cult of Ectasy's Prima? Like I just learned that. The Cult of Ectasy's big boss was a mentor to our grandmentor!"

"Yeah perhaps she do, I have never talked to her I just know Ryan have a complicated relationship with his Mentor."
Rosa said and nodded then she smiled.
"I did know that in fact, that we are in the lineage or whatever they like to call it with the Cult's Prima, that is pretty neat, I wonder what she is like."

"Thanks." Serge said as he began to eat the frozen treat.

"And I'm sure she'll get better soon, Jane. My Mentor's pretty tough."

"Yeah I am sure she will Sir."
Jane said and she took a bite of her ice cream.
"What is your Mentor like Sir?"
Cava wanted to know.
"I know her, she is pretty nice, I hope she gets better soon."
Yu Die commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:52 pm

A nod to this, keeping her rifle ready for the attackers to appear

[Me bad: I'll try to make it clearer in future!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:10 pm

You hear the attackers out there cry out in alarm and drop something heavy and then allot of swearing in that horrid language of the Nephandi, and in English.
"It seams Mr Roth Hicks spell worked."
Fran said.
"Then it is time for me to set up a bit of a trap for our friends out there."
Mr Better said as he begun to chant in latin and move his hands in sharp, elegant hand sigils that you off course understood nothing of.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 pm

"Yeah I am sure she will Sir."
Jane said and she took a bite of her ice cream.
"What is your Mentor like Sir?"
Cava wanted to know.
"I know her, she is pretty nice, I hope she gets better soon."
Yu Die commented.

"She's a pretty sweet and likes to help people." Serge said with a tone of admiration. As he talked he ate a couple of spoonful of his ice cream, enjoying every bit immensely.

"But we've been talking about my Mentor for a long time. How about you guys? What are your Mentor's like?" Serge asked, wiping a bit of ice cream off his chin.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:55 pm

"She's a pretty sweet and likes to help people." Serge said with a tone of admiration. As he talked he ate a couple of spoonful of his ice cream, enjoying every bit immensely.

"Dr Boudavich is nice, she is not like other psycaitrists I have met, I do not feel that she is condamning me, nor that she looks down at me and my sessions with her have actually helped."
Yu Die said and nodded before she ate a bit of her ice cream.
"She is a good person Sir."
She said and Jane nodded.
"I have never been to a psycaitrist before, I have only been to see Dr Lee and once I went to see an..an...oh I do not remember the word those that are good with ears and noses and throats."
The young mage informed you.

"But we've been talking about my Mentor for a long time. How about you guys? What are your Mentor's like?" Serge asked, wiping a bit of ice cream off his chin.

"My Mentor is nice, he rescued me and have been teaching me magick, I do not remember my real parents very much so he have become like my father, he is very good at his job and he is kind."
Yu Die said and Jane nodded.
"My Mentor is a bit stern, she expect you to be on your best behavior but she is also nice, she cooks for me, and reads for me before I go to bed and she is a good teacher."
Jane said proudly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:13 pm

"I have heard of the Verbena yes."
Dalisse said and smiled.
"Yes the Traditions might indeed more favor wooden objects enchanted with will and movement than they would my ship and creatures like him."
She agreed wryly.
Colin pondered, "Perhaps someday i can make a small statuette or something similar that a spirit can inhabit and animate, but that's likely the closest I will get to making anything living..."

"Yeah...I get that and this whole thing really sucks."
Brandon said as he looked down into his cup.
"I do not know if anyone of us will survive this, or if we will all be killed or worse...I am scared."
He admitted then he sigh and looked up at you.
"Did you experience situations like this in the lilitary Colin?"
He smiled thinly, running a finger across one of his scars, "I was in Desert Storm, as it's known by in the USA... I never experienced any situations exactly like this, where I essentially held hostages deep behind enemy lines... but there were days when I was suited up, the helicopter was tanked up and loaded, and I would sit for a few hours in the cockpit ready to take off..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:19 am

Great then, i will. Also, probably the werewolves will join us in hunting nephandus. They haven't said anything official yet, but i suppose that by night they will decide and come along, so if we are attacking someone or something give me a heads up so i can let them know.
And about that, i wanted to ask your permision to bring a couple of friends to the chantry, were rat and wereshark. They won't bother, but if anything happens they are still baby girls, i can't have them facing nephandus, or if they do, i need to be there with them, so... they will just use one more bed.

"Well werewolves are good fighters so having them help out with killing Nephandi is a good thing."
Doesn't it strike you as odd that they ask for both of us and not directly contacted the slew to ask about it?

"What about your brother what are your impression of the werewolves?"
They got a stick up their ass if they can't just give me a hint on what they are doing after i revealed them a lot of intel. That will bite me in the ass, maybe from a werewolf's jaw. They hold the secrets of the spirits as if they were theys and not the spirit's, wich is foolish... and they look like they are affraid and have been idle not to face reality. I mean, you smell qyrl, you chase it and bite it until it's clean... they smelled it and did nothing. We have found even a Weaver's child fighting it, but no werewolf? that is ceirtainly strange.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 am

"Dr Boudavich is nice, she is not like other psycaitrists I have met, I do not feel that she is condamning me, nor that she looks down at me and my sessions with her have actually helped."
Yu Die said and nodded before she ate a bit of her ice cream.
"She is a good person Sir."
She said

"Yeah, I got pretty lucky that she was the first psychiatrist my parents took me too. I don't think I would've worked well with any other psychiatrist." Serge said with a nod.

"I have never been to a psycaitrist before, I have only been to see Dr Lee and once I went to see an..an...oh I do not remember the word those that are good with ears and noses and throats."
The young mage informed you.

"That just sounds like a regular doctor." Serge commented. "I've never heard of a doctor that specialized in three random areas of the body. Is their really such a thing as an ears, nose, and throat doctor?"

"My Mentor is nice, he rescued me and have been teaching me magick, I do not remember my real parents very much so he have become like my father, he is very good at his job and he is kind."
"My Mentor is a bit stern, she expect you to be on your best behavior but she is also nice, she cooks for me, and reads for me before I go to bed and she is a good teacher."
Jane said proudly.

"What sorts of things do your mentors teach you guys?" Serge asked, curious of the methods that other traditions used.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:15 am

"It should not be a big problem, I can not send them out of the Umbra but I can try to send them into a wall or something." Your fellow Flambeau said. "But yeah a small portal to let you target that bench is coming right up."

"Thank you, sodalis."

"Yeah...sure...lead the way and I will do what I can to help out Sodalis." Theodora said

"Good, thank you," he said with a nod to her.

"Sorry..not my best work." Theodora panted. "But we might have bught ourselves a little bit of time..."

"I think you carried that one, sodalis. But it seemed to work," he said trying to reassure her as the portal closed. With a frown, he began to ready himself for the next opportunity for a volley or attack.

// Happy GMs day Anja, Warp, Nicole, Mariano and anyone else who GMs!!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:22 am

Nicole and Adley:

"Thank you, sodalis."

Francis smiled a little and nodded to you.

"Good, thank you," he said with a nod to her.

Theodora just nodded.

"I think you carried that one, sodalis. But it seemed to work," he said trying to reassure her as the portal closed. With a frown, he began to ready himself for the next opportunity for a volley or attack.

"It was a team effort Sodalis."
Theodora said with a slight smile.
"Well it is always nice to work with you firecrackers, it light up a fire under a spell."

As you looked out for a new opertunity to do harm to the enmy or protect your own you suddenly notice that there where no more spiders on the floor, they had vanished as if they had never been, and then you saw her, a slender, pretty young woman with Italian features and dark blond hair, brown eyes and wearing a elegant brown dress, high heeled shoes and pearls at her throat, the woman moved at some speed towards Jeffry, a knife in her hand, and she had showed up out of nowhere and she clearly where intending to stop the Master mage's spell by ending him. Jeffry was busy with his spell and had not seen the would be assassin yet, you might be able to reach her in time though...perhaps...

Colin:

Colin pondered, "Perhaps someday i can make a small statuette or something similar that a spirit can inhabit and animate, but that's likely the closest I will get to making anything living..."

"Such a small servant have been a rather classical thing to create...I have not made one myself but I have seen others create them, they can be pretty useful."
Dalisse agreed and nodded.

He smiled thinly, running a finger across one of his scars, "I was in Desert Storm, as it's known by in the USA... I never experienced any situations exactly like this, where I essentially held hostages deep behind enemy lines... but there were days when I was suited up, the helicopter was tanked up and loaded, and I would sit for a few hours in the cockpit ready to take off..."

"That could not have been easy you would have to do a technically dificult task as wel, all I need to do is sit here though perhaps that is even harder, I so want to help my borhter and my Mentor...I do not want to loose anyone else."
Brandon said sadly.

Serge:

"Yeah, I got pretty lucky that she was the first psychiatrist my parents took me too. I don't think I would've worked well with any other psychiatrist." Serge said with a nod.

"Some of them are ass...ehm...eh not very nice."
Yu Die said and glanced at the younger magi with an apologetic look in her eyes.
"But your Mentor is nice and she is pretty smart."
She said.

"That just sounds like a regular doctor." Serge commented. "I've never heard of a doctor that specialized in three random areas of the body. Is their really such a thing as an ears, nose, and throat doctor?"

"Actually the ears, nose and throat are connected, remember how when you have a chold often your nose is running, your throat is sore and your ears hurt. So yes there are doctors who specialize in this system they are called otolaryngologists."
Rosa said and Jane giggeled.
"That is a funny word Miss."
She declared.
"I went to see one of those once when my ear was hurting."
She continued.

"What sorts of things do your mentors teach you guys?" Serge asked, curious of the methods that other traditions used.

"My Mentor teach me magick off course but he also teach me to put others before myself, and to protect others, he teach me Martial Arts so I will get courage and dicepline."
"My Mentor teach me to sing, and she teach me about religions and how they all really have the same source and she teach me to cook, and speak Latin and to be polite and nice to others, and off course she teach me magick, that I perform by singing."
Jane said and smiled. The she said something to Jane in Latin got a reply and translated it.
"Jane say her Mentor teach her to fight with a sword, and how to chant and move her hands to do magick, and the basics of magick, and old symbols and languages and mathemathics and philosophy...Hermetics sure need to learn alot."

Tane:

Great then, i will. Also, probably the werewolves will join us in hunting nephandus. They haven't said anything official yet, but i suppose that by night they will decide and come along, so if we are attacking someone or something give me a heads up so i can let them know.

"Very well I will inform you when we are ready fo the attack and I will take any allies I can get in this so the werewolves are more than welcome to join us Mr Karyak."
Jeffry said sounding pleased.

And about that, i wanted to ask your permision to bring a couple of friends to the chantry, were rat and wereshark. They won't bother, but if anything happens they are still baby girls, i can't have them facing nephandus, or if they do, i need to be there with them, so... they will just use one more bed.

"They will have to be examined to make sure there are no Nephandic taint on them just to be sure, but I doubt this will bother them, all they will see is a mage chanting in front of them, other than that you can bring them, beds and food we can give them, and the safety of the Chantry."
The old Hermetic agreed.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that they ask for both of us and not directly contacted the slew to ask about it?

"It can be that they assumed that if they just showed up at the coastline or asked a spirit to contact us then we would be more supicious of them and we might have been, my kind and the Garou have not always had a good relationship, and since they are allied with the forest mages...whatever the fuck they are called, perhaps they thought contacting us though them would be easier and less likely to rise supicious of ill intent."
Coawa said and shrugged.

They got a stick up their ass if they can't just give me a hint on what they are doing after i revealed them a lot of intel. That will bite me in the ass, maybe from a werewolf's jaw. They hold the secrets of the spirits as if they were theys and not the spirit's, wich is foolish... and they look like they are affraid and have been idle not to face reality. I mean, you smell qyrl, you chase it and bite it until it's clean... they smelled it and did nothing. We have found even a Weaver's child fighting it, but no werewolf? that is ceirtainly strange.

"So you discovered the fuzz balls have sticks up their asses did you?"
Alessa said sounding amused.
"We are Gaia's Chosen, we are oh so noble, we can be dicks to everyone around us...humf I could have told you that."
The werespider said and frowned. Coawa nodded.
"I think they act but they are stuck in a society, they have leaders and rules and laws and customs, we have only the ocean and survival, that means we can act quicker though we might not be as good at organizing larger groups."
Coawa said and nodded.
"But I agree the spirits belong to no one they belong to themselves but I think the werewolves might just be trying to protect them from those they don't know."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:36 am

Such a small servant have been a rather classical thing to create...I have not made one myself but I have seen others create them, they can be pretty useful."
Dalisse agreed and nodded.
Colin smiled thinly, "The tricky part would be finding a spirit willing to move into such an item and become limited."

"That could not have been easy you would have to do a technically dificult task as wel, all I need to do is sit here though perhaps that is even harder, I so want to help my borhter and my Mentor...I do not want to loose anyone else."
Brandon said sadly.
He nodded, "No, it did get to me, to some extent... Even more so after the bloody Americans knowingly gave us incomplete intel on the civilians adjacent to a target... Though I suppose that one was never addressed by the media, thank Heavens."

((OOC: Ooooh, it's... it was yesterday. :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:51 am

Colin smiled thinly, "The tricky part would be finding a spirit willing to move into such an item and become limited."

"That would indeed be dificult but some spirits wish to experience the physical world, or they desire something else you can give them, otherwise you could create a mind for the puppet, not using a spirit but instead creating a mind of it's own as it is given life."
Dalisse said and nodded.

He nodded, "No, it did get to me, to some extent... Even more so after the bloody Americans knowingly gave us incomplete intel on the civilians adjacent to a target... Though I suppose that one was never addressed by the media, thank Heavens."

"That must have been horrible, I have not had to hurt any sleepers yet, but I know it will...happen eventually I am not looking forward to that."
Brandon said and looked down.
"I mean I have seen some of what the other Nephandi do...and I am not sure I would like to become like that."

(OOC: Happy GM day. Very Happy )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next