Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:20 am

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

Vincent, who had been resting in the background, was drawn with a angered look on his face. He was pointing at the green jewel (which Serge hastily added to all of the previous drawings) embedded on the nymph's back. Serge drew a large speech bubble over Vincent, having him say "Hit the weak point you dummies!"

It was Jane's turn and the young Chorister said.
"Princess Katine danced behind the nymph and tried to strike the gem embedded into her back but again the nymph made a sweeping motion with her hand and she sent the princess flying."
Rosa took over and said.
"Again and again the heroes tried to get at the nymph's weak point, the priate swung at it with his curved blades, Vincent with his swords and Alexa with her spells but all their attacks where reflected."
Then Cava took over again and she giggeled.
"Then Jonah conjured a rose out of thin air and presented it to the nymph before he grabbed her hand and kissed it, the nymph did not expect this and she was so busy looking at Jonah that Vincent could sneak up behind her and pull the crystal out of her back."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:32 am

Nicole shook her head at Theodora's suggestion; she'd already thought of that and concluded that would be a solution worse than simply putting up with it.

'Infernalist sounds bad.' Nicole quipped after the woman had said her piece, not much a fan of folk who cut dirty deals with Crypids. 'How you going to make a future where we let you live better for us rather than a future where we just leave your dead body here?' pointing her rifle directly at the woman's head.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:39 am

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers, 2 or so]
"Sometimes personal suffering is a small price to pay to be able to spare another suffering."
Dalisse agreed.
"I am glad a solution was found and that the kid will be okey."
Colin smiled wryly, "It means Christmas will be a little less awkward, too..."

"Yes they are facing her and her constructs."
The Handler said.
"The mall portal party are in a large sitting room right outside the library, we use it for festive dinners at times, it is a large, rectangular chamber, I have one eye there, and a liver."
Dalisse informed you.
"The auto shop portal group are in a large room used for punishing our own, there is a bone billar in the ceter and stone benches along the walls so that the Labyrinth members can sit and observe a punishment taking place."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"Other than there the room is mostly emptly other than some cabinets with the tools needed for punishment. I have three ears, some sexual organs there, under the room I have a set of lungs."
He frowned, "Best not distract them, then... Anything unusual in the mix there, though? And anything interesting being said in the punishment room?"

((OOC: I expect the efficiency of the deck will increase drastically with a few cheap landfetchers.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:48 am

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

Nicole shook her head at Theodora's suggestion; she'd already thought of that and concluded that would be a solution worse than simply putting up with it.

Theodora just nodded at that and returned to focus at the door with her weapon drawn.

'Infernalist sounds bad.' Nicole quipped after the woman had said her piece, not much a fan of folk who cut dirty deals with Crypids. 'How you going to make a future where we let you live better for us rather than a future where we just leave your dead body here?' pointing her rifle directly at the woman's head.

"It probably is bad in your eyes yes."
The woman said and she looked rather scared when you pointed your weapon at her.
"I...I...ehm...like I said I can guide your group through the traps in this room...and other rooms making it far quicker for you to move through the Labyrinth, that have to be worth something right?"
She asked nervously.

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Alexandra and Dalisse at 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin smiled wryly, "It means Christmas will be a little less awkward, too..."

"True I guess spending Christmas with someone you have...hurt pretty badly would be rather akward indeed."
Dalisse said and nodded.

He frowned, "Best not distract them, then... Anything unusual in the mix there, though? And anything interesting being said in the punishment room?"

"Hum...one of the pawns are trying to surrender, offering telling your allies where the traps are located to be allowed to live."
"It do not seam like your allies is much buying what she is selling though."

(OOC: Yeah that should make the deck quicker and more reliable, and a number of them are rather inexpensive.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:30 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2-ish]
"Hum...one of the pawns are trying to surrender, offering telling your allies where the traps are located to be allowed to live."
"It do not seam like your allies is much buying what she is selling though."
Colin frowned, "Hmmm... no, that would be too much of a stretch... but best not chance it right now - could you describe the pawn in question? Do you know their name?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Colin frowned, "Hmmm... no, that would be too much of a stretch... but best not chance it right now - could you describe the pawn in question? Do you know their name?"

"Let me see her name is Cecilia Springfield, she is an average height woman, pretty with long, dark blond hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin, she likes long skirts and knitted sweaters to hide her marks, Investment and otherwise."
Dalisse said.
"What where you thinking about Colin?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 pm

[Dalisse's Chamber, 2ish]
"Let me see her name is Cecilia Springfield, she is an average height woman, pretty with long, dark blond hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin, she likes long skirts and knitted sweaters to hide her marks, Investment and otherwise."
Dalisse said.
"What where you thinking about Colin?"
Colin shrugged, "Alexandra warned me to make sure the honey-blonde woman with the name of a flower survives... Until I can identify the person in question, I'm going to have to be a touch concerned about friend and foe alike... it seems it's not miss Springfield, though."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:46 pm

Nicole experimented with the sunglasses for a moment; slipping them on and off rapidly, as though attempting to decide something. Then made a choice, apparently - to keep them on. Paused for a second at Adley's offer, then shook her head. 'Nah. Too long to switch weapons.'

He nodded. "As you wish."

You think the person in the other room where trying to sneak a peek but it was hard to be sure, then you heard her speak. "Please don't shoot, I just want to get the hell out of here, listen if you let me pass and leave I will tell you where the traps are, I am not Fallen I am what you would call a hedge wizard." She said and Jeffry's eyes narrowed.
"Come out and we will hold our fire and we can talk but I promise nothing Miss." He said and gestured for his group to hold their fire but be damned carefull and be ready to kill the woman if she tried...anything. After a few moments a woman in her thirthies stepped into the doorway, she was wearing a denim skirt and a dark blue wool sweather, her hands where over her head."Don't shoot me please."

As the person revealed herself, he thought back to some of the descriptions of the Labyrinth members they had heard of to see if she fit any of them. Hedge wizard or not, he didn't think they couldn't afford letting people go on behind them. There were already some stuck in the umbra.

"Why do you wish to leave your fellow Nephandi Miss?"
Jeffry asked he was clearly suspicious of the woman.
"I am a infernalist, I sold my soul for some benefits, I want to be alive to enjoy those benefits and this place is getting way to hot, and it is not like I have been treated well enough here to want to die for these guys."
The woman scoffed.
"Listen I just want to live."

An Infernalist - supposedly. Well, that wasn't better really, in fact depending who she was bound to they could have given her some mean abilities. Not someone he wanted at his back.

"It probably is bad in your eyes yes."
The woman said and she looked rather scared when you pointed your weapon at her.
"I...I...ehm...like I said I can guide your group through the traps in this room...and other rooms making it far quicker for you to move through the Labyrinth, that have to be worth something right?"

Having learned from last time, he tried to keep an eye out in case she was a distraction, on top of it all. "Will using magick in this room trigger the traps?" he asked her. "Not hedge magick...awakened magick," he clarified.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:09 pm

A raised eyebrow of suspicion at the offer from the woman, but remained silent; frankly not understanding enough to ask the right questions, let alone understand the answers. Plus, it wasn't her call - it was the Chief's.

Instead, continued to aim at the woman, but keeping her wits about her, just in case this was a distraction. Wondering all the while - if this woman wanted out, why didn't she simply find a quiet corner or something to hide in, then sneak out once they'd passed?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:53 pm

It was Jane's turn and the young Chorister said.
"Princess Katie danced behind the nymph and tried to strike the gem embedded into her back but again the nymph made a sweeping motion with her hand and she sent the princess flying."

Harold drew the dextrous cat princess pouncing behind the wicked nymph only to be thrown back by the same spell that befell her comrades.

Rosa took over and said.
"Again and again the heroes tried to get at the nymph's weak point, the priate swung at it with his curved blades, Vincent with his swords and Alexa with her spells but all their attacks where reflected."
Then Cava took over again and she giggeled.
"Then Jonah conjured a rose out of thin air and presented it to the nymph before he grabbed her hand and kissed it, the nymph did not expect this and she was so busy looking at Jonah that Vincent could sneak up behind her and pull the crystal out of her back."

"Goddammit Jonah." Serge said with a smile as, like the nymph, he did not see that turn of events.

He drew the series of pictures, JOnah conjuring the rose, presenting it to the nymph, and the surprised look on everyone's face when he kissed her all of a sudden.

While the kiss was occurring Serge drew Vincent jumping behind the nymph and grabbed at the green jewel in her back. A brilliant green light emanated from the crystal as Vincent attempted to pull it out.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Colin shrugged, "Alexandra warned me to make sure the honey-blonde woman with the name of a flower survives... Until I can identify the person in question, I'm going to have to be a touch concerned about friend and foe alike... it seems it's not miss Springfield, though."

"I understand, well no her hair is not like honey so it is not Miss Springfield it seams, do you have any idea who the person the girl warned you to look out for is?"
Dalisse asked as she glanced over at you.

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

As the person revealed herself, he thought back to some of the descriptions of the Labyrinth members they had heard of to see if she fit any of them. Hedge wizard or not, he didn't think they couldn't afford letting people go on behind them. There were already some stuck in the umbra.

The woman did not match any of the descriptions you had heard, then again most of those descriptions had focused on the Awakened magi of the Labyrinth, the the hedge wizards and other pawns, of which you had only been given rough numbers.

An Infernalist - supposedly. Well, that wasn't better really, in fact depending who she was bound to they could have given her some mean abilities. Not someone he wanted at his back.

Jeffry scowled at the woman.
"You have investment marks then Miss?"
He asked and the woman nodded.
"That I do Sir."
The woman admitted and Jeffry did not look pleased at that.

Having learned from last time, he tried to keep an eye out in case she was a distraction, on top of it all. "Will using magick in this room trigger the traps?" he asked her. "Not hedge magick...awakened magick," he clarified.

"In the room no, but if magic of any kind Awakned, hedge or the abilities of other supernatural creatures are used on the traps themselves, to for example try to locate them then they will go of."
The blond woman said as she turned towards you slightly. Jeffry hesitated then he said.
"Miss we can not let you go I will not tolerate a threat at our back, however if you surrender peacfully and do as you promise and show us the location of the traps in this room and any other, then you will be allowed to live, if it is true you are not Awakened I think it is likely I can talk my authorities into not executing you once this is all done provinding we survive."
The Nephandi woman looked rather hesitent then after a while she sigh and nodded.
"Very well come over to us slowly, you will be restrained but otherwise not harmed."
Jeffry said and the woman begun to navigate the room careful to avoid some areas as she stepped over to the Traditionalist party. Jeffry turned to Nicole.
"If you would be so kind as to search her and restrain her hands and fingers Miss Bouchard and if anyone have any of the serum to restrict magick that is an easier solution than to cast a rote to restrain her."
The old mage said as he regarded the hedge wizard suspiciously.

"Goddammit Jonah." Serge said with a smile as, like the nymph, he did not see that turn of events.

"Not everything is solved with a sword Sir."
Jane said and smiled.

He drew the series of pictures, JOnah conjuring the rose, presenting it to the nymph, and the surprised look on everyone's face when he kissed her all of a sudden.

While the kiss was occurring Serge drew Vincent jumping behind the nymph and grabbed at the green jewel in her back. A brilliant green light emanated from the crystal as Vincent attempted to pull it out.

It was Yu Die's turn and she said.
"When the shard of evil crystalized energy was removed the nymph looked at the party of adventureres with confusion. "Who are you?" She asked as she looked at the group who stood there with weapons aimed at her."
It was Liv's turn and Jane translated for her.
"Vincent told the nymph angrily. "You know full well who we are you just tried to kill us!" But the nymph shook her head. "No Sir I...would never." Dr Moonlight took a step forward and said. "Do you think she was controleld by the dark energy?"

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply I got eaten by a book.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:27 pm

[Dalisse's Chamber, 2ish]
"I understand, well no her hair is not like honey so it is not Miss Springfield it seams, do you have any idea who the person the girl warned you to look out for is?"
Dalisse asked as she glanced over at you.
Colin shook his head, then frowned, "No, unless... Wait, bugger... do you know what the slaver, Lily, looks like?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:28 pm

It was Yu Die's turn and she said.
"When the shard of evil crystalized energy was removed the nymph looked at the party of adventureres with confusion. "Who are you?" She asked as she looked at the group who stood there with weapons aimed at her."
It was Liv's turn and Jane translated for her.
"Vincent told the nymph angrily. "You know full well who we are you just tried to kill us!" But the nymph shook her head. "No Sir I...would never." Dr Moonlight took a step forward and said. "Do you think she was controlled by the dark energy?"

Serge changed the Nymph's entire look as the crystal was removed. Her horrid features and sickly green color faded and transformed into more soft and pleasant features. She had a confused look on her as she gazed at the party with their weapons drawn.

Vincent's angry face could be seen as he began to realize that he would not be able to slice and dice the dainty nymph.

In the background Dr. Moonlight began to discuss the idea of mind control with her fellow party members.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole looked to the Chief for a moment, then nodded. Secured her rifle, then looked around for someone to hold it while she did the deed - also intending to hand over her pistol too. No bloody way was she going to be held hostage with her own weapon.

'Pull any shit and the next thing you'll know is a bunch of blades in your guts.' she'll warn the woman coldly, once she'd moved to search her.

[Intimidation roll, Great One?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Colin shook his head, then frowned, "No, unless... Wait, bugger... do you know what the slaver, Lily, looks like?"

"No I am sorry I have never met her."
Lily said and she frowned.
"She is not a good woman to get involved with though."

Nicole looked to the Chief for a moment, then nodded. Secured her rifle, then looked around for someone to hold it while she did the deed - also intending to hand over her pistol too. No bloody way was she going to be held hostage with her own weapon.

Antonio looked at you and nodded and reached out a hand for your weapon to hold it while you secured the prisoner..

'Pull any shit and the next thing you'll know is a bunch of blades in your guts.' she'll warn the woman coldly, once she'd moved to search her.

The woman gave you a terrified look and nodded, she still held her arms up and she took a step a little away from you.
"I am not going to try anything."
She muttered nervously.

(OOC: Two sucsesses.)

Serge changed the Nymph's entire look as the crystal was removed. Her horrid features and sickly green color faded and transformed into more soft and pleasant features. She had a confused look on her as she gazed at the party with their weapons drawn.

Vincent's angry face could be seen as he began to realize that he would not be able to slice and dice the dainty nymph.

In the background Dr. Moonlight began to discuss the idea of mind control with her fellow party members.

It was Jane's turn and she said.
"Princess Katie realized that the nymph where also a victim and she said. "What is the last thing you remember my lady?" The nymph still looking confused muttered. "A flash of green light, I where in the woods harvensting berries and then I where here."
Rosa took over and said.
"Vincent where still suspicious and he glared at the nymph while the others talked to her, but it was starting to look like the beautiful creature was another victim of the darkness. "What are your name?" He asked and the nymph replied "Liliywater."

(OOC: I might be a ltitle slow tomorrow for I am going to have a MR scan tomorrow just a precaution since I fainted several times before Christmas but with travel time it will take a few hours.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:40 am

It was Jane's turn and she said.
"Princess Katie realized that the nymph where also a victim and she said. "What is the last thing you remember my lady?" The nymph still looking confused muttered. "A flash of green light, I where in the woods harvensting berries and then I where here."

This time Serge drew a flashback scene, showing the nymph as she was harvesting berried as a sickly green miasma slowly creeped up to her.

Rosa took over and said.
"Vincent where still suspicious and he glared at the nymph while the others talked to her, but it was starting to look like the beautiful creature was another victim of the darkness. "What are your name?" He asked and the nymph replied "Liliywater."

"Now that's a nice name." Serge complimented as he began to give the nymph more flowerlike features, adorning her hair with lilies that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

(OOC: No problem Anja)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:13 am

The woman did not match any of the descriptions you had heard, then again most of those descriptions had focused on the Awakened magi of the Labyrinth, the the hedge wizards and other pawns, of which you had only been given rough numbers.

If she didn't seem to match any of the mages, that lent a very small amount of credence to her claim, though it could be that he had simply forgotten or had not gotten the intel on everyone.

"In the room no, but if magic of any kind Awakned, hedge or the abilities of other supernatural creatures are used on the traps themselves, to for example try to locate them then they will go of." The blond woman said as she turned towards you slightly.

He nodded to her. "I see. And you know where they all are?" he asked, with a raised eyebrow. "What else sets them off, then?"

"Miss we can not let you go I will not tolerate a threat at our back, however if you surrender peacfully and do as you promise and show us the location of the traps in this room and any other, then you will be allowed to live, if it is true you are not Awakened I think it is likely I can talk my authorities into not executing you once this is all done provinding we survive."
The Nephandi woman looked rather hesitent then after a while she sigh and nodded.
"Very well come over to us slowly, you will be restrained but otherwise not harmed."
Jeffry said and the woman begun to navigate the room careful to avoid some areas as she stepped over to the Traditionalist party. Jeffry turned to Nicole.
"If you would be so kind as to search her and restrain her hands and fingers Miss Bouchard and if anyone have any of the serum to restrict magick that is an easier solution than to cast a rote to restrain her."

The woman gave you a terrified look and nodded, she still held her arms up and she took a step a little away from you.
"I am not going to try anything."

It was a fairly generous offer, given the circumstances and who knew what being she'd given herself over to, and the latter was a concern. He noted the path the woman took as she walked over to them. As Nicole dealt with going over her items, he kept a cover in case any trouble started.

// no problem good luck Anja

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:03 am

"Now that's a nice name." Serge complimented as he began to give the nymph more flowerlike features, adorning her hair with lilies that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

It was Cava's turn and the young girl smiled and said.
"Realizing that Lilywater was another victim of the darkness Princess Katie offered the nymph to join the party and fight against the darkness, something Lilywater agreed to in order to make up for nearly killing the party."
Yu Die was the next one out and she said.
"Princess Katie also asked the group's new friend if she knew where the sacred flower was located since she lived in the dark forest, Lilywater said that she did not know exactly where but she knew of a lake to the north that could answer any question if you drank it's water."

He nodded to her. "I see. And you know where they all are?" he asked, with a raised eyebrow. "What else sets them off, then?"

"I know where all the traps are in this room as I was the honored Prelata's assistent when she set them up."
The woman said.
"Walking into them will set them of, and magick, and their creator can set them of at any time she chooses as well."

It was a fairly generous offer, given the circumstances and who knew what being she'd given herself over to, and the latter was a concern. He noted the path the woman took as she walked over to them. As Nicole dealt with going over her items, he kept a cover in case any trouble started.

"Be ready to kill her at any time if she cause any kind of trouble."
Jeffry said.
"Once Miss Bouchard is done securing her hands please go over her fingers as well."
The old Hermetic said and handed you a roll of thin but strong thread from his pocket, then he let you keep watch while he did the same as the Etherite worked.

(OOC: Thank you, it should be fine, like I said it is just a precaution, and I am planning on using the chance while being around such a strong electro magnet to do a mental ritual to use that magnetism for some ritual work. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Giving a little irritated grunt, Nicole will perform the body search; thorough enough that most would feel their personal space was being invaded. And to get more than a lungful of odour a Nicole.

'Ain't done this for awhile, me.' she'll quip, removing everything except clothing; even checking their hair and removing any grips, and the belt if it had a metal buckle. She'll dump said stuff on the floor [unless somebody has a bag to put the things in].

[Good luck, Great One!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:27 pm

It was Cava's turn and the young girl smiled and said.
"Realizing that Lilywater was another victim of the darkness Princess Katie offered the nymph to join the party and fight against the darkness, something Lilywater agreed to in order to make up for nearly killing the party."

Serge drew a giant banner at the top of the picture that said, LILYWATER HAS JOINED THE PARTY

He smiled, able to hear the catchy jingle that would accompany such an announcement.

Yu Die was the next one out and she said.
"Princess Katie also asked the group's new friend if she knew where the sacred flower was located since she lived in the dark forest, Lilywater said that she did not know exactly where but she knew of a lake to the north that could answer any question if you drank it's water."

Serge drew his depiction of the question answering water, drawing a large lake surrounded by trees. The lake itself seemed to glow with magickal energy.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Giving a little irritated grunt, Nicole will perform the body search; thorough enough that most would feel their personal space was being invaded. And to get more than a lungful of odour a Nicole.

The woman gave a bit of a nervous grunt as you searched her. You found two daggers, a wand, several puches of herbs and powders, a box of breath mints, a keychain in the form of a manga cat with two keys on it and a wallet with a credit card and about 30 dollars in cash in it. You could feel raised scars under the woman's clothes and saw scars, some of them forming symbols in areas where you pushed her clothing to the side.

'Ain't done this for awhile, me.' she'll quip, removing everything except clothing; even checking their hair and removing any grips, and the belt if it had a metal buckle. She'll dump said stuff on the floor [unless somebody has a bag to put the things in].

The woman's belt did have a metal buckle indeed and her hair where held back with a blue scrunchie, she looked like she wanted to protest when you removed the silver pendant from around her neck and the tiny pearl earrings from her earlobes though but she was to afraid to say anything.
"Did you find anything of interest Miss Bouchard, and do you have anything to restrain her hands with?"
Jeffry asked as he glanced at the woman.
"Also did you find her Investment Marks?"

Serge drew a giant banner at the top of the picture that said, LILYWATER HAS JOINED THE PARTY

"Hurrah!"
Cava said and she clapped her hands together happily.

Serge drew his depiction of the question answering water, drawing a large lake surrounded by trees. The lake itself seemed to glow with magickal energy.

It was Liv's turn and Jane again translated for her.
"Our heroes decided to go to the magickal lake, though Vincent where still suspicious, the party made their way out of the well and with a flash of Jonah's hands they where all dry again, then they set of, Lilywater riding behind Dr Moonlight on her unicorn, robot unicorns after all have no problem carrying two riders."
It was then Jane's turn and she said.
"For hours the party rode but then it was starting to get dark and they had to look for a place to spend the night, after some searching they wound a large, hollow tree that would fit them all, and after tending to the horses and putting the robot unicorn on charging from a portable battry they made a camp fire outside of the old tree and settled down to make some food."

(OOC: It went very well, the pictures turned out very clear and they got really good images of my eyes and the eye cavities which will allow my doctor to figure out why I look like a fish and if anything can be done about it. Very Happy )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:18 pm

It was Liv's turn and Jane again translated for her.
"Our heroes decided to go to the magickal lake, though Vincent where still suspicious, the party made their way out of the well and with a flash of Jonah's hands they where all dry again, then they set of, Lilywater riding behind Dr Moonlight on her unicorn, robot unicorns after all have no problem carrying two riders."

On a fresh sheet of paper Serge drew the newly enlarged party. The winged nymph sitting behind the alien Dr. Moonlight as they trodded along their steeds.

Vincent looked suspicious of the Nymph and stared at her with wide unblinking eyes the hole trip (which was hard to tell since it was a motionless picture).

It was then Jane's turn and she said.
"For hours the party rode but then it was starting to get dark and they had to look for a place to spend the night, after some searching they wound a large, hollow tree that would fit them all, and after tending to the horses and putting the robot unicorn on charging from a portable battry they made a camp fire outside of the old tree and settled down to make some food."

This time Serge drew the gang chilling out inside of the hollow tree. The robot unicorn was vibrating slightly as he was being charged and the spell casters were casting various spells to make the inside of the tree more cozy.

Vincent was relaxing in a makeshift hammock while the pirate was busy making drinks for all of his comrades.

(OOC: That's good to hear Anja. Glad it went well! )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:07 pm

Anja's Post:

'At least this ain't a strip-search, eh?' Nicole states to the prisoner while she worked, the others seeing that the large woman did seem to have at least an ounce or two of empathy. All the items go on the pile; the more delicate items being dropped gently. Even the scrunchie goes; wouldn't put it past her to hide say a stiletto blade within the hair...

'Now - shoes off.' she'll order, standing up again once done. 'Where's that tape we used on the pair at the shop? Ain't got mine.'

'Erm... "Investment Marks"?' the confusion clear. 'Shit like scar symbols? Then yeah.'

[Can't remember exactly how we secured the pair...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2PM]
"No I am sorry I have never met her."
Lily said and she frowned.
"She is not a good woman to get involved with though."
Colin nodded, "From description, no, she is not. I have trouble seeing how her survival would secure Anna's future, though, but I trust Alexandra's visions enough not to dismiss them out of hand. Somewhere out there is a honey-haired woman with a flower's name - and she must live."

((OOC: Not on top form these days - got a bit of a head cold. At least I've got vacation days this week...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:36 pm

'At least this ain't a strip-search, eh?' Nicole states to the prisoner while she worked, the others seeing that the large woman did seem to have at least an ounce or two of empathy. All the items go on the pile; the more delicate items being dropped gently. Even the scrunchie goes; wouldn't put it past her to hide say a stiletto blade within the hair...

"Well at least that is something...through it is not like I have not been exposed to worse...within the Nephandi the strong take what they please and I am just a pawn."
The woman said bitterly. She did not resist as you worked, though she looked regretfully at her jewlery. Once her hair where freed of the ponytail it hung in a long, thick cascade to her lower back.

'Now - shoes off.' she'll order, standing up again once done. 'Where's that tape we used on the pair at the shop? Ain't got mine.'

The woman sigh but she kicked of her plain, black shoeds. Fran tossed you a roll of black tape.
"Here I have some on me, I am not sure where the roll we used at the shop are though."
She said and Ty searched his pack.
"I have it."
He commented and handed it to you.

'Erm... "Investment Marks"?' the confusion clear. 'Shit like scar symbols? Then yeah.'

"Those would be the ones Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said and the prisoner nodded.
"I have four of them, one give me youth and stop my aging, one allow me to create ice with my mind, one give me unusual luck, and the forth...the forth is personal but I assure you it is not danger to your group."
She said and Jeffry glared at her but she still did not say anything more about it.

This time Serge drew the gang chilling out inside of the hollow tree. The robot unicorn was vibrating slightly as he was being charged and the spell casters were casting various spells to make the inside of the tree more cozy.

Vincent was relaxing in a makeshift hammock while the pirate was busy making drinks for all of his comrades.

Rosa took her turn and said.
"After they had eaten the party went to bed, leaving one of their number on guard duty, towards morning when the sun was about to rise, Alexa who was standing guard at that time hear a noise in the bushes."
Cava was the next one out and said.
"Alexa hurried over to the bushes to investigate when suddenly...bam! Someone had struck her from behind and in the blink of an eye all went dark."
Cava jumpe on her chair to illustrate how sudden this attack against the ice sorceress was. Yu Die grinned and took over.
"The snow mage came back to her senses with her friends looking on in worry, she was laying with her aching head in Dr Moonlight's lap, the good doctor waving a strange glowing device over her that slowly healed the bump on her head."

Colin nodded, "From description, no, she is not. I have trouble seeing how her survival would secure Anna's future, though, but I trust Alexandra's visions enough not to dismiss them out of hand. Somewhere out there is a honey-haired woman with a flower's name - and she must live."

"Could you perhaps be overlooking someone you know, someone you know that Anna depends on?"
Dalisse suggjested then she shook her head.
"No the slaver is not good for anyone I think, it would do the world a favor if she was no more."
She grumbeled.

(OOC: Get well soon Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next