Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:10 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Ancestors bless his hand as Tane slit the nephandi's throats, finally
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:13 pm

[Labyrinth, 2PM]
"But often it is so confusing to understand what the future visions means, they are often just flashes, at times I have been able to offer warnings and change events but often I just do not understand what the visions mean."
The young vampire said and sigh.
Colin nodded, "That... is something you will learn to better understand in the fullness of time. We don't always get to put together the pieces before it is too late to prevent something, but at least we have a chance to react quickly to help fix things afterwards."

"Are you saying that insanity is a matter of perspective Sir?"
Alexandra asked and she cocked her head to the side and looked at you.
He shrugged, "Not precisely that, more that the assumption of insanity is a matter of perspective. A person who can see the flow of magic, or foresee the future is not insane for it, but will likely be believed to be insane by the vast majority of people who cannot. And in turn, that person might go insane from the isolation that comes with being the only one who sees things, with no one who believes or understands..."

"So there are three of them at least then...the Risen."
The young girl said and nodded thoughtfully. As you stood there looking at books your phone rang, Alexandra jumped from the sound.
He nodded, then smiled sheepishly as he fished out his phone, "Sorry, I thought it was on silent... Yes, Wainwright speaking?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:42 pm

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Alexandra and Dalisse at 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "That... is something you will learn to better understand in the fullness of time. We don't always get to put together the pieces before it is too late to prevent something, but at least we have a chance to react quickly to help fix things afterwards."

"I guess you are right Sir but I wish I could be of more help right now, at least you have used your ability to help Anna, I can see she have two time lines one allot better than the other, and as long as a woman with honey for hair and a flower for a name don't die you will be able to secure the better future. I have not been able to help anyone."
Alexandra muttered.

He shrugged, "Not precisely that, more that the assumption of insanity is a matter of perspective. A person who can see the flow of magic, or foresee the future is not insane for it, but will likely be believed to be insane by the vast majority of people who cannot. And in turn, that person might go insane from the isolation that comes with being the only one who sees things, with no one who believes or understands..."

"Yeah I guess you are right about that, we knows things are true most do not know about. However I also loose track of where I am in time as well and I get really, really scared."
The young vampire said.
"And that is a type of madness.

He nodded, then smiled sheepishly as he fished out his phone, "Sorry, I thought it was on silent... Yes, Wainwright speaking?"

"It is ok Sir..."
Alexandra said. The voice over the phone belonged to a man you had just met in Chicago and did not like much Jack Devereux.
"This is Devereux have i reached Colin Weinwright?"
He man said in his usual harsh, grumbling voice.

With the table over the men, getting at them to slit their throats where not that easy, while the table where a problem for them and made it hard to get up it also meant it was hard for you to reach them. You could reach under the table and haul one of them out to try to kill him but that would give the others time to try to get the table of them and get up.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:48 pm

"What about a story we all contribute to, one person begin and say a few sentences, then the next person around the table continue and the next one and we continue for as long as we feel like it, creating story together."
Yu Die suggjested.
"That sounds fun, or we could play cards..."
Jane said.
"Or we could do something with crayons again, we could draw a board game on paper and then play it."
Cava suggjested. Liv said something and Jane translated.
"Or we can play monopoly Liv suggjestes."
She said.
"What do you want to play Sir?"
Yu Die asked."

"We can combine Yu Die's and Jane's idea. Create a story and illustrate it as we go along using crayons. The person talking focuses on creating the story while the rest of us have to draw the scene that the storyteller is telling." he said, not wanting to choose one idea over another.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:07 pm

[Labyrinth, 2 or so PM]
"I guess you are right Sir but I wish I could be of more help right now, at least you have used your ability to help Anna, I can see she have two time lines one allot better than the other, and as long as a woman with honey for hair and a flower for a name don't die you will be able to secure the better future. I have not been able to help anyone."
Alexandra muttered.
Colin arched an eyebrow, then frowned, "I think you just did... now I just have to find out which honey-haired woman I need to protect. A flower for a name does not narrow it down much..."

"Yeah I guess you are right about that, we knows things are true most do not know about. However I also loose track of where I am in time as well and I get really, really scared."
The young vampire said.
"And that is a type of madness.
He nodded, "So it is..."
He gave her shoulder a light, reassuring pat.

"It is ok Sir..."
Alexandra said. The voice over the phone belonged to a man you had just met in Chicago and did not like much Jack Devereux.
"This is Devereux have i reached Colin Weinwright?"
He man said in his usual harsh, grumbling voice.
He nodded to Alexandra, "The same. Jack Devereux, was it not? We have met."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:06 pm

"You are probably right, you should send your little friends to safety mea filius." Jeffry agreed and smiled then he nodded. "Yes I have seen Verbena turn into a murder of crows so why not a were creature who can turn into a multitude of tiny creatures...I can not be sure but as the spiders vanished when that woman appeared and with the warnings of a werspider, the pieces do fit together."

He nodded. "Yes, plus long as they're gone," he said. "I'll send them on their way in a moment," he said, first tending to the remains of the Nephandi.

The phones held a number of contacts off curse those would take time to check, other than that there where not allot to find in the messages though you found one saying "fuck the Traddies are attacking us!" sent to a number marked as Charlot, other than that the messages at a glance seamed to be rather normal, including one reminding the woman of a doctor's apointment on Friday. The man did have allot of puzzle games on his phone though.

"Hrm there is one message sent to someone warning of the attack happening," he said. He checked the area code to see if the number was local - of course, it could be faked bt it might give an idea. Then he showed the Chief the man's name as he he handed it to him. "Ring any bells?" The stench of burning again. Then he stood a bit aside from that group to send his spiderling friends back home. He envisioned the chantry, and helping keep the wards strong there. 'Travel safe my friends and be careful as you go, he added in Enochian. "Thank you for your help."[/i] Then he released them from their duty with a sense of gratitude.

Adley got a raised eyebrow from Nicole on this comment. 'Wherever it came from, the gas shows that I ain't the only one about who feels enough of you lot rely too much on magick and not enough on your own normal abilities.' the tone making it clear the large woman didn't think she had this weakness.
"I would say the existence of that gas indicate the oposite actually Miss Bouchard, this Fallen Pogenitor bastard did not make a gas to stop our mundane abilities but our magickal ones, those are the ones he see as a threat."
Francins said butting into the conversation.
"And do not you use your technomagick as well?"
He asked.
A puzzled frown on Francis' words. 'Erm... that's what I said. Sees magick as the bigger threat, so removes it. Though don't see why a simple knock-out gas wouldn't be a better bet.' She didn't answer the other question; they'd started moving again and now wasn't the time to chat.
"You underestimate what fear can do to a person i think Miss Bouchard, did you see what the gas did to mr Woodhouse, no one hit with that gas would be able to do something so one would be as out as with a knock out gas but with this gas you would also strike terror in the hearts of anyone you did not get with the gas."
Francis said and raised an eyebrow.

"That is a lesson that I learned as well, regarding relying too much on any one tool or ability, so there is truth in that. However, one can't use their mundane abilities if they are...well, in pain," he said, agreeing with Francis but not wishing to remind the Master about the state of his student. "At any rate, interesting as the conversation is, we should have it later on. I just wouldn't test your hypothesis in the field if we can help it, hrm?" he said with a shrug. Perhaps she was a hedge wizard, after all. Or a former Technocrat...or...well, no time to follow that thought process along yet.

"Bussiness as usual indeed...we are going to have to see when we encounter them, the captured elemental we can try to free as for the other if there is time I will make an attemnt to reason with the spirits, and if that Jeffry begun moving through the corridor with the beating heart and he walked towards a door at the other end of the shoort hallway, the door for some reason opened as the group of mages came close, revealing a large chamber with benches along the walls, and a bone pole in the center, there where a cabinet in one corner, and there where old, dried blood on the floor nest to the pillar in the center of the room.
"Lovely."
Fran muttered sarcastically.o not work where will be little choice but to banish or destroy them."Jeffry said. "Ok then ladies and gentlemen, are we ready to move?"
He asked, "Perhaps we can find a way for Ms Bouchard to be able to see spirits, so that she can have a heads up on them," he suggested, glancing at her to see what she thought.

Jeffry begun moving through the corridor with the beating heart and he walked towards a door at the other end of the shoort hallway, the door for some reason opened as the group of mages came close, revealing a large chamber with benches along the walls, and a bone pole in the center, there where a cabinet in one corner, and there where old, dried blood on the floor nest to the pillar in the center of the room.
"Lovely."
Fran muttered sarcastically.
Followed the Chief, providing cover for him. The sight of the room got a raised eyebrow. 'Meh. Had worse apartments, me.' looking to the Chief for orders; were they to enter the room and check?
"Press on, but be careful, and keep an eye out for the traps we know are planted somewhere."
Jeffry said as he walked into the room with the bone pillar and he looked around and frowned. At the end of the room there where two doors, one of them opened when your group entered the large chamber.

It was a heart - a huge, beating heart, part of the ship. Then a doorway opened -he figured this must be some kind of torture room, or perhaps for sacrifices or meetings. He tried to line it up with the intel that they'd received. Carefully, he searched for traps as best he could and then kept onward, wary of everything. After what they'd just got thrown at them, things were suspiciously quiet for the moment but that could and would likely change.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Nicole glanced at Adley at his suggestion, though remained silent; she could see the merit of that, but had no idea whether it was possible or how such a thing would be done. A moment later she could be heard muttering 'Fucking Cryptids. Why can't they stay in their own dimension?' under her breath.

On moving into the new room; Nicole instantly starts to take everything in; any areas for cover or concealment, possible traps... as soon as the other door opened, she'll aim her rifle at it, moving into a better firing position.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow, then frowned, "I think you just did... now I just have to find out which honey-haired woman I need to protect. A flower for a name does not narrow it down much..."

Alexandra looked at you and then looked down.
"I am sorry I can not see more than what I said Sir, I only know that whatever or not you can protect your apprentice from the bad future is to protect this woman with honey hair."
She said softly.

He nodded, "So it is..."
He gave her shoulder a light, reassuring pat.

Alexandra gave you a slight smile.
"Well it is what it is, and we all have our problems to live with right Sir..."

He nodded to Alexandra, "The same. Jack Devereux, was it not? We have met."

"That is my name and yes we met yesterday in Chicago...I hear you have Vivianne laecy's kid and are having trouble finding a place to keep her during the day."
The Virtual Adept huffed.
"I might be able to help with that, we have a room we use for training, and sparring and such in the basement, we can show a camping bed down there, it will not be luxerious but should be fine enough until the girl's family can collect her."
Jack offered.

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

"We can combine Yu Die's and Jane's idea. Create a story and illustrate it as we go along using crayons. The person talking focuses on creating the story while the rest of us have to draw the scene that the storyteller is telling." he said, not wanting to choose one idea over another.

"That could work Sir but then the active storyteller will have to talk for allot longer than unsual for such games for drawing a scene takes time and usually for such story games each person do one sentence, three sentences or a paragraph, and that is not enough time to draw anything while one player is talking."
Yu Die said and raised an eyebrow.

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

He nodded. "Yes, plus long as they're gone," he said. "I'll send them on their way in a moment," he said, first tending to the remains of the Nephandi.

Jeffry nodded at that.
"Very well mea filius."
He said in agreement.

"Hrm there is one message sent to someone warning of the attack happening," he said. He checked the area code to see if the number was local - of course, it could be faked bt it might give an idea. Then he showed the Chief the man's name as he he handed it to him. "Ring any bells?"

The message had been sent from an area where you know there is a pretty nice resturant, nice but not to luxerious, the whole faculty at the university had gone out to dinner there some months back. The receptient where marked as location of the grid though. Jeffry looked at the name and frowned.
"No...I do not know this name, though it might be an alias..."
He said.
"It is hard to know who this person is, and our two dead friends over there are telling no tales at the moment but if we take any prisoners we can ask them if they know."

The stench of burning again. Then he stood a bit aside from that group to send his spiderling friends back home. He envisioned the chantry, and helping keep the wards strong there. 'Travel safe my friends and be careful as you go, he added in Enochian. "Thank you for your help."[/i] Then he released them from their duty with a sense of gratitude.

The entire swarm hurried back to Steelhaven, happy to have had a job to do. Harry stopped and stomped his tiny legs happily at you for a moment then he to was gone and you had the feeling the Uragi's children had made it back to the Chantry safely.

"That is a lesson that I learned as well, regarding relying too much on any one tool or ability, so there is truth in that. However, one can't use their mundane abilities if they are...well, in pain," he said, agreeing with Francis but not wishing to remind the Master about the state of his student.

"I guess you are right Sodalis, one should not dismiss mundane skills either they can be quite effective and do not cause Paradox."
Francis said and sigh then he looked at where Arn had been a moment before.
"And no...if one get ones soul ripped up that tends to put a damper on things."
He whispered to you so Darrian should not hear what he said. Darriam himself still looked very worried and stressed about the fate of his student.

He asked, "Perhaps we can find a way for Ms Bouchard to be able to see spirits, so that she can have a heads up on them," he suggested, glancing at her to see what she thought.

"I could enchant some goggels or eyewear real quick."
Theodora offered and smiled.
"If anyone have anything I can use?"

It was a heart - a huge, beating heart, part of the ship. Then a doorway opened -he figured this must be some kind of torture room, or perhaps for sacrifices or meetings. He tried to line it up with the intel that they'd received.

The room was not named in the intel you had, there was allot of rooms and not all of their purposes where clearly marked but this large chamber where on the discriptions had had and it was on the path towards the inner part of the labyrinth with their ritual chambers and the Caul.

Nicole glanced at Adley at his suggestion, though remained silent; she could see the merit of that, but had no idea whether it was possible or how such a thing would be done. A moment later she could be heard muttering 'Fucking Cryptids. Why can't they stay in their own dimension?' under her breath.

"I could make you something, perhaps only cast the enchantment over one side of some sort of eyewear so you can see spirits with that side and the physical unaffected by them with the other."
Theodora said and she begun to dig through her pockets to see if she could find a set of sunglasses or something.

Carefully, he searched for traps as best he could and then kept onward, wary of everything. After what they'd just got thrown at them, things were suspiciously quiet for the moment but that could and would likely change.

On moving into the new room; Nicole instantly starts to take everything in; any areas for cover or concealment, possible traps... as soon as the other door opened, she'll aim her rifle at it, moving into a better firing position.

(OOC: If you would both make a Perception plus whatever you prefer of Alertness and Awareness please.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:17 pm

((I thought they we're covered like by a blanket, with their heads and legs out of the table.
Could I stab them or something?))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:22 pm

(OOC: They are covered ty the table but this is a pretty big table, it is a dining table meant to seat at least 20 so they are pretty good under there, stabbing at them you can do indeed.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:03 pm

"That could work Sir but then the active storyteller will have to talk for allot longer than unsual for such games for drawing a scene takes time and usually for such story games each person do one sentence, three sentences or a paragraph, and that is not enough time to draw anything while one player is talking."
Yu Die said and raised an eyebrow.

"Good point...." Serge said as he tried to think of a solution.

"Then how about one illustrator? You girls can play the game and take turn adding to the story and I'll draw the scenes that match what you girls say." he offered.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

(Then I go with that
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:50 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

(OOC: Nicole I rolled for you and you got two sucsesses. I will wait with descriptions until I see what Strife rolls for Adley.)

"Good point...." Serge said as he tried to think of a solution.

"Then how about one illustrator? You girls can play the game and take turn adding to the story and I'll draw the scenes that match what you girls say." he offered.

"That sounds fun Sir."
Yu Die.
Said and the other girls nodded.
"I will translate for Liv."
Jane said and Rosa nodded.
"Good, good, well then let us put the boxes back under the bed and go back to the kitchen and I will get us all some more to drink."
She offered and she and the girl started tidying up the boxes that had been gone through in the search for Janice.

Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

You stab under the table, your sword where not the best for stabbing as while the shark teeth where sharp the sword where not that pointy but you do hear two men scream under there så you did some damage. You hear the hammer of a gun being pulled back though and then a shot as one of those trapped under there tried to shoot as you from his akward postion, but he missed you, he where likely to try again though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:13 pm

"That sounds fun Sir."
Yu Die.
Said and the other girls nodded.
"I will translate for Liv."
Jane said and Rosa nodded.
"Good, good, well then let us put the boxes back under the bed and go back to the kitchen and I will get us all some more to drink."
She offered and she and the girl started tidying up the boxes that had been gone through in the search for Janice.

Serge helped with the tidying up and afterwards started ripping blank pages out of his sketchbook to use for the oncoming game.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:25 pm

You and the girls quickly tidied up and went back to the kitchen/living room table. Rosa refilled everyone's glasses of soda and put on some more coffee for herself, she did not ask if you want any this time assuming that you did not. Jane pushed the box of art supplies over to you and then went back to tending to her doll's hair.
"Are we ready to start then Sir?"
Cava asked eagerly."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:52 pm

You and the girls quickly tidied up and went back to the kitchen/living room table. Rosa refilled everyone's glasses of soda and put on some more coffee for herself, she did not ask if you want any this time assuming that you did not. Jane pushed the box of art supplies over to you and then went back to tending to her doll's hair.
"Are we ready to start then Sir?"
Cava asked eagerly."

"Looks like we are." Serge said placing some pages in front of him in clear view of all the girls, so that they could watch him draw.

"You wanna start Cava? Where does out story take place?" Serge asked, his pencil at the ready.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Brutal were the powerful weapons of the Polinesian people, who didn't use buch bone and never used metal. Their axes, spears and swords were no more than a piece of wood hardened and wielded by the most powerful sons of the sea and the forests. Tane was accostumed to use his swords like that, mostly breaking and even in cutting, thinking of it as a break of the skin. His amazing brawn and the grace of his ancestors allowed him to overcome the lack of edge.

Anyway, the situation was every moment more desperate, but at least the gunmen were not killing his comrades, and he alone was able to stop for now the seven of them, not counting the werewolves that were there thanks to him. Tane knew this was his fight and he was going to win it.

Tane looked for the guy that had freed her weapon (and the hole in the table should make that clear and tried to gauge her eyes off it possible, or stab him in the neck if not.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:13 am

"No...I do not know this name, though it might be an alias..." He said."It is hard to know who this person is, and our two dead friends over there are telling no tales at the moment but if we take any prisoners we can ask them if they know."

"Well, whomever they are, they were near a nice restaurant in city about (x) minutes ago," he said, telling him when the call went through.

The entire swarm hurried back to Steelhaven, happy to have had a job to do. Harry stopped and stomped his tiny legs happily at you for a moment then he to was gone and you had the feeling the Uragi's children had made it back to the Chantry safely.

Harry got a return salute of sorts, as best as he could copy with his hands and off they went.

"I guess you are right Sodalis, one should not dismiss mundane skills either they can be quite effective and do not cause Paradox."
Francis said and sigh then he looked at where Arn had been a moment before.
"And no...if one get ones soul ripped up that tends to put a damper on things."
He whispered to you

He nodded to Francis.

"I could enchant some goggels or eyewear real quick."
Theodora offered and smiled.
"If anyone have anything I can use?"
"I could make you something, perhaps only cast the enchantment over one side of some sort of eyewear so you can see spirits with that side and the physical unaffected by them with the other."
Theodora said and she begun to dig through her pockets

He looked through is bag also, though he wasn't too hopeful to find anything like eyewear - he didn't wear eyeglasses (at least not yet) though maybe there were sunglasses or something left from before in one of the pockets. "It would be nice if the Outsider spirits stayed /outside/," he agreed, sounding as if he'd had quite enough of them being called into their reality also. "Hmmm...if we can't find any eyewear between us, would it work to enchant a cigarette so the smoke allowed for her to have spiritual sight?" he said, trying to figure out some alternative.

// per+aware: 5, 2, 6, 3, 7 for the new area

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:07 am

[Labyrinth, 2-ish]
Alexandra looked at you and then looked down.
"I am sorry I can not see more than what I said Sir, I only know that whatever or not you can protect your apprentice from the bad future is to protect this woman with honey hair."
She said softly.
Colin nodded, "It's still more than I had. Thank you."

Alexandra gave you a slight smile.
"Well it is what it is, and we all have our problems to live with right Sir..."
He nodded, then smiled wryly, "Quite so. A little madness, I suppose, is still far better than bureaucracy, with which I have to contend far too frequently..."

"That is my name and yes we met yesterday in Chicago...I hear you have Vivianne laecy's kid and are having trouble finding a place to keep her during the day."
The Virtual Adept huffed.
"I might be able to help with that, we have a room we use for training, and sparring and such in the basement, we can show a camping bed down there, it will not be luxerious but should be fine enough until the girl's family can collect her."
Jack offered.
He frowned, then nodded thoughtfully, "You will have to forgive my mild brewing paranoia, but... how did you hear that? And can I trust that she will be left unstaked for the duration?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:00 am

"Looks like we are." Serge said placing some pages in front of him in clear view of all the girls, so that they could watch him draw.

Rosa grabbed her cup of coffee and sat down by the table as you got ready.

"You wanna start Cava? Where does out story take place?" Serge asked, his pencil at the ready.

Cava grinned and nodded she took a moment to think then she said.
"One day Princess Katie woke up in her pink bedroom and got up and walked to the window and looked outside."
She said and then passed the turn to the next person which was Yu Die who said.
"She saw that a big, silver spaceship had landed in the couryard and all the servants where standing around it looking at this strange thing."

"Well, whomever they are, they were near a nice restaurant in city about (x) minutes ago," he said, telling him when the call went through.

"We are going to have to look into it when we are done here, perhaps the resturant have some cameras that Master Sharaya can do something with."
Jeffry said and frowned. The text had been sent at 13:25 so a little over half an hour ago.

He nodded to Francis.

Frances said nothing but he returned the nod.

He looked through is bag also, though he wasn't too hopeful to find anything like eyewear - he didn't wear eyeglasses (at least not yet) though maybe there were sunglasses or something left from before in one of the pockets. "It would be nice if the Outsider spirits stayed /outside/," he agreed, sounding as if he'd had quite enough of them being called into their reality also.

You eventually found a pair of sunglasses, they where simple black and cheap, probably you had gotten them from as gas station at some point.

"Hmmm...if we can't find any eyewear between us, would it work to enchant a cigarette so the smoke allowed for her to have spiritual sight?" he said, trying to figure out some alternative.

"Yes Sodalis that should work well enough."
Theodora said and nodded.
"It is a good idea actually."

When your group got into the new room and you started looking around you saw several runes carved into the pillar, and someone had drawn something in the dried blood on the ground, hidden between some of the rib like bones of the floor where little black stones. Both Adley and Nicole see this.

Colin nodded, "It's still more than I had. Thank you."

"There is no need to thank me Sir the information just show up."
Alexandra said and smiled.

He nodded, then smiled wryly, "Quite so. A little madness, I suppose, is still far better than bureaucracy, with which I have to contend far too frequently..."

"Yeah that seams to be a problem with all of our societies Sir, vampires, mage societies and even among werewolves from what Kristina tells me, she have friends who are werewolves...I do not understand why everything have to be so complicated."

He frowned, then nodded thoughtfully, "You will have to forgive my mild brewing paranoia, but... how did you hear that? And can I trust that she will be left unstaked for the duration?"

"That is quite understandable. Master Hans Harris over at Morningstar called my Chantry, apperantly with all their prisoners their Security Chief do not really want to bring a vampire into the mix but Master Harris thought we might be able to help out."
Jack said.
"I do not know what staking a vampire would even do, so no I would not do that and besides the girl's mother used to be my Cabalmate and my lover and she would never forgive me if I harmed her kid. If it makes you feel better I could set up a phone down there with the camera on so you could observe how she is being treated, I was just thinking of giving her a bed to sleep in, and Master Harris said I had to make sure she was kept in a sun proof room."

Tane looked for the guy that had freed her weapon (and the hole in the table should make that clear and tried to gauge her eyes off it possible, or stab him in the neck if not.

You glanced under the table, and you found that a woman of about thirthy years old where aiming her gun at you, she fired when she saw you looking at her right before you stabbed her in the neck, causing a mass of blood to gush forth, the woman would die of blood loss soon.

The battle continued to rage around you, the table shook and the still living pawns under there grunted as one of the werewolves in full battle form tossed one of the shadow like men onto the table and jumped after him and started ripping the created being apart, then he growlet and jumped over you to go after the next target.

(OOC: You can let go of the table to dodge the shot or try to soak the damage.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:04 pm

[Labyrinth, 2PM]
"Yeah that seams to be a problem with all of our societies Sir, vampires, mage societies and even among werewolves from what Kristina tells me, she have friends who are werewolves...I do not understand why everything have to be so complicated."
Colin arched an eyebrow, "Oh, sweet child, you have no idea... i run a mundane business, with an employee and dangerous machines and hazardous materials... the Sleeper bureaucracy can match every supernatural society, and then some, I'm afraid..."

"That is quite understandable. Master Hans Harris over at Morningstar called my Chantry, apperantly with all their prisoners their Security Chief do not really want to bring a vampire into the mix but Master Harris thought we might be able to help out."
Jack said.
"I do not know what staking a vampire would even do, so no I would not do that and besides the girl's mother used to be my Cabalmate and my lover and she would never forgive me if I harmed her kid. If it makes you feel better I could set up a phone down there with the camera on so you could observe how she is being treated, I was just thinking of giving her a bed to sleep in, and Master Harris said I had to make sure she was kept in a sun proof room."
He nodded, "Sounds good to me. I'll ask Alexandra, then. Two seconds, please."
He smiled thinly, holding the phone away from his head for a moment, "Alexandra, Jack Devereux offers you an underground room with a bed for the day at his Chantry, until Kristina can come get you. Sound good?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Cava grinned and nodded she took a moment to think then she said.
"One day Princess Katie woke up in her pink bedroom and got up and walked to the window and looked outside."
She said and then passed the turn to the next person which was Yu Die who said.
"She saw that a big, silver spaceship had landed in the couryard and all the servants where standing around it looking at this strange thing."

As she talked, Serge drew with silent fury. Drawing a large castle with a window on the tallest tower. Within the window the visage of princess Katie could be seen glancing outside.

Right in the foreground of the picture laid a silver spaceship adorned with strange moving parts that seemed to whir and buzz despite it being an inanimate picture. Surrounding the spaceship were several feline looking people who were quite clearly the servants of Princess Katie. The doors to the spaceship were open and Serge waited for the next person to describe the strange things the servants saw.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:28 pm

(I Will soak 4 3 8 9 4 2)
Tane kept stabbing gunmen in the neck tired of all this
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Anja's Post:

On seeing the possible-traps, Nicole calls them out to the rest of the group, keeping her weapon aimed at the other open door.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:33 pm

The bullet you took to the side of your face would have taken your jaw of if it had not been for the protection of your Ansestors, as it where it still hurt and you felt the ringing in your head as your head where hit to the side with some force, it felt like being punched in the face but you where not seriously injured, though your various wounds where beginning to add up.

You stab at the gunmen at hit another of them though exactly where you hit them are hard to determine for they where moving under there and aiming where not easy but you got someone at least though another mat kicked after your hand, trying his best to make you loose your grip on your sword.

(OOC: One more Lethal you soak the rest, remember your wound penalties for the next roll though.)

Right in the foreground of the picture laid a silver spaceship adorned with strange moving parts that seemed to whir and buzz despite it being an inanimate picture. Surrounding the spaceship were several feline looking people who were quite clearly the servants of Princess Katie. The doors to the spaceship were open and Serge waited for the next person to describe the strange things the servants saw.

Liv was the next person, she spoke in Latin and Jane translated for her first and then took her own turn.

"As the silver door opened a strange creature came down the ramp, she had white hair and moonlight skin and a unicorn horn in the center of the forehead."
Liv had said and then Jane followed up with.
"And with her the unicorn astronaut had a robotic unicorn steed, she regarded all the servants looking at her and said "I am Dr Moonlight from the unicorn planet I am here to study alien lifeforms."
Jane said and grinned as she studied what you where drawing.

Colin arched an eyebrow, "Oh, sweet child, you have no idea... i run a mundane business, with an employee and dangerous machines and hazardous materials... the Sleeper bureaucracy can match every supernatural society, and then some, I'm afraid..."

"Is it like forms you have to fill out and boring things like that Sir?"
Alexandra asked.
"And tax returns and such?"

He nodded, "Sounds good to me. I'll ask Alexandra, then. Two seconds, please."

"Very well."
Jake said and held the line as you asked Alexandra.

He smiled thinly, holding the phone away from his head for a moment, "Alexandra, Jack Devereux offers you an underground room with a bed for the day at his Chantry, until Kristina can come get you. Sound good?"

"If that means I will not be staked, then that sound really, really good Sir."
Alexandra said hopefully.
"I know Jack can be gruff but he have always been nice to me."

On seeing the possible-traps, Nicole calls them out to the rest of the group, keeping her weapon aimed at the other open door.

Jeffry nodded. Darrian carefully moved to the black stones in the floor and studied them at some distance, then he moved to the pillar and frowned, he took a small bottle with a dripper and drank a few drops from it and looked again.
"There is a spell her yes and not a good one."
The Alchemist commented.
"I will see what I can do about it."
He continued before he pulled several vials from his pocket and an empty bottle and started mixing chemicals.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next