Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Adley Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:36 pm

"We are going to have to look into it when we are done here, perhaps the resturant have some cameras that Master Sharaya can do something with."
Jeffry said and frowned. The text had been sent at 13:25 so a little over half an hour ago.

"Before we proceed on?" he asked, then offered out the phone and keys. "As the owners are deceased, I haven't used the cleaning rote."

You eventually found a pair of sunglasses, they where simple black and cheap, probably you had gotten them from as gas station at some point.
Yes Sodalis that should work well enough." Theodora said and nodded. "It is a good idea actually."

He pulled out the sunglasses and then glanced at Nicole and Theodora. "Will these work?" He offered them out to Theodora with a thank-you.

When your group got into the new room and you started looking around you saw several runes carved into the pillar, and someone had drawn something in the dried blood on the ground, hidden between some of the rib like bones of the floor where little black stones. Both Adley and Nicole see this.
On seeing the possible-traps, Nicole calls them out to the rest of the group, keeping her weapon aimed at the other open door.
Jeffry nodded. Darrian carefully moved to the black stones in the floor and studied them at some distance, then he moved to the pillar and frowned, he took a small bottle with a dripper and drank a few drops from it and looked again.
"There is a spell her yes and not a good one."
The Alchemist commented.
"I will see what I can do about it."
He continued before he pulled several vials from his pocket and an empty bottle and started mixing chemicals.

He, too put up a hand so that those behind him wouldn't pass on further, or tried to stop those ahead of him. He turned a look of scrutiny at the floor. "Looks as if the former Hagalaz has been busy here," he said, examining what he could see of the working and then looking up at the ceiling as well. Then he took up a guarding position to make sure that they wouldn't be attacked while they were figuring out what to do.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

"Before we proceed on?" he asked, then offered out the phone and keys. "As the owners are deceased, I haven't used the cleaning rote."

"No, it matters little right here and now for this mission who sent that text we wil look into it once we are out of the Labyrinth."
Jeffry said as he took the offered items and quickly did the cleansing rote over them with practiced ease before he begun the simple working to open his pocket realm and he placed them items in there and closed the gateway to the small realm again.
"For now we need to focus on winning."

He pulled out the sunglasses and then glanced at Nicole and Theodora. "Will these work?" He offered them out to Theodora with a thank-you.

"Those will do nicely, do you mind if they get a little bit scraped up, it is easiest if I can carve a small symbol into them to do the enchantment."
The Tytalus asked as she accepted the sunglasses.

He, too put up a hand so that those behind him wouldn't pass on further, or tried to stop those ahead of him. He turned a look of scrutiny at the floor. "Looks as if the former Hagalaz has been busy here," he said, examining what he could see of the working and then looking up at the ceiling as well. Then he took up a guarding position to make sure that they wouldn't be attacked while they were figuring out what to do.

The others stopped dead in their tracks as you and Nicole called out about the runes.
"Probably best to wait until I can do something about these...this spell here would make you bleed out through your bodily orifices...and that one over there would rip your Life patters apart."
Darrian said as he worked.
"That Hagalaz woman is starting to become a bit of an anoyance...what I am worried about if whatever or not there can be anything in here we have not seen yet."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:50 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers, 2-ish]
"Is it like forms you have to fill out and boring things like that Sir?"
Alexandra asked.
"And tax returns and such?"
Colin nodded sagely, "And that is just scratching the surface."

"If that means I will not be staked, then that sound really, really good Sir."
Alexandra said hopefully.
"I know Jack can be gruff but he have always been nice to me."
He smiled and nodded to Alexandria, getting back to the phone, "She accepts, Sir. How do we make the transportation arrangements?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Liv was the next person, she spoke in Latin and Jane translated for her first and then took her own turn.

"As the silver door opened a strange creature came down the ramp, she had white hair and moonlight skin and a unicorn horn in the center of the forehead."
Liv had said and then Jane followed up with.
"And with her the unicorn astronaut had a robotic unicorn steed, she regarded all the servants looking at her and said "I am Dr Moonlight from the unicorn planet I am here to study alien lifeforms."
Jane said and grinned as she studied what you where drawing.

Serge continued with his furious but graceful drawing. Depicting the creature that Liv described.

Drawing the silvery white hair in a way that seemed to gracefully flow from her head. Her white hair complimenting her silvery moonlit skin. A curious look in her eyes and a kind smile on her face with a pointed horn in the centre of her forehead completing her elegant look.

The creature sat on top of her robotic unicorn. The robotic steed was made out of visible metal plates and whirring gears that clearly showcased the machinery that the unicorn was made out of.

He placed a small speech bubble in front Dr. Moonlight and wrote Liv's message within it. Once the picture was done he placed the picture in the centre of the table showcasing it as the first scene in the story.

He pulled out a new page and readied himself for the next scene.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:01 pm

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Alexandra and Dalisse at 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded sagely, "And that is just scratching the surface."

"That sound like allot of hassle Sir."
Alexandra said and sigh.
"It must be really boring."

He smiled and nodded to Alexandria, getting back to the phone, "She accepts, Sir. How do we make the transportation arrangements?"

Alexandra hugged you, now suddenly very, very relieved.
"Oh...thank you..."
She exclaimed happily and drew a deep breath from relief.
"Thank you."
Jack answered.
"Good I will get the bed ready...what if we ask master Harris to help teleport her, I can do it but I am not as good as him getting someone across the Gauntlet."
He suggjested gruffly.

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

The girls looked at your picture and giggeled. Rosa was next and she said.
"Princess Katine called down from her window to her guards, to tell them to ask Dr Moonlight in for a cup of tea so they could discuss how she might help the traveler with her studies."
Cava took over and said.
"Dr Moonlight stepped of her robot unicorn and handed the reins to one of the servants and went with the guards into the castle to have tea with Princess Katie."
Yu Die took over again and said.
"Princess Katie donned her finest white dress and went down to the morning room to meet her guest, she was very curious about what this traveler would say."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:05 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers]
"That sound like allot of hassle Sir."
Alexandra said and sigh.
"It must be really boring."
Colin nodded, "Fortunately, it's all very much worth it still... and most of the time, I get to tinker in my workshop, making pretty things out of silver."

Alexandra hugged you, now suddenly very, very relieved.
"Oh...thank you..."
She exclaimed happily and drew a deep breath from relief.
"Thank you."
Jack answered.
"Good I will get the bed ready...what if we ask master Harris to help teleport her, I can do it but I am not as good as him getting someone across the Gauntlet."
He suggjested gruffly.
He nodded, stroking Alexandra's head gently, "Very good. I'll call Master Harris, then... and I owe you one; you just helped me shift the timeline to an ever so slightly better path."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Nicole listened to the goings-on with slight interest, keeping watch on the door.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:20 pm

"No, it matters little right here and now for this mission who sent that text we wil look into it once we are out of the Labyrinth."
Jeffry said as he took the offered items and quickly did the cleansing rote over them with practiced ease before he begun the simple working to open his pocket realm and he placed them items in there and closed the gateway to the small realm again.
"For now we need to focus on winning."

"Yes sir."

"Those will do nicely, do you mind if they get a little bit scraped up, it is easiest if I can carve a small symbol into them to do the enchantment."
The Tytalus asked as she accepted the sunglasses.

"Do whatever you need to do sodalis, and thank you," he said with a nod. "I'm not expecting them back."

The others stopped dead in their tracks as you and Nicole called out about the runes. "Probably best to wait until I can do something about these...this spell here would make you bleed out through your bodily orifices...and that one over there would rip your Life patters apart." Darrian said as he worked. "That Hagalaz woman is starting to become a bit of an anoyance...what I am worried about if whatever or not there can be anything in here we have not seen yet."
Nicole listened to the goings-on with slight interest, keeping watch on the door.

He remembered the window-trap and then started up a new search, this time trying to put himself in her shoes. What would he do if he were trying to hide his traps? Make some of them somewhat easily spotted, not too easy...then others would not be seen, as Darrian had said. "Perhaps on the backside of the stones..." he said, mostly talking to himself as he examined the room again, more carefully. "I can give it a scan with primal ars, but I do not want to set anything off..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm

The girls looked at your picture and giggeled. Rosa was next and she said.
"Princess Katine called down from her window to her guards, to tell them to ask Dr Moonlight in for a cup of tea so they could discuss how she might help the traveler with her studies."
Cava took over and said.
"Dr Moonlight stepped of her robot unicorn and handed the reins to one of the servants and went with the guards into the castle to have tea with Princess Katie."
Yu Die took over again and said.
"Princess Katie donned her finest white dress and went down to the morning room to meet her guest, she was very curious about what this traveler would say."

Pencil sliding across the page, the girl's words were brought to life. This time he drew it in comic form. The first panel showed Princess Katie leaning out of the window and yelling out her orders to the guards.

The second panels showed Dr Moonlight handing the reins of her fearsome steed to a very confused and worried looking guard.

The third panel showed Princess Katie snapping her fingers and a beautiful white dress appearing over her.

Finally the fourth panel showed the tea party, with the silver haired Dr Moonlight and the finely dressed princess Katie sitting sipping tea around a large mahogany table.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:10 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

You saw a shadow move by the door, as if someone where walking in the room beyond.

"Do whatever you need to do sodalis, and thank you," he said with a nod. "I'm not expecting them back."

Theodora smiled.
"Thanks Sodalis."
The Tytalus said and she grabbed a pocket knife from her pocket, opened it and scraped several sigils into the plastic frames of the glasses, you saw the planetary sigils for the Moon and for Mercury among other things. Once she was done, and the Tytalus where walking the whole time, she handed the glasses to Nicole.
"Here see if these works now."
She offered.
"Might at least let you see danger coming, however remember often spirits will ignore someone until they see that you see them so be careful with where you use them, and also the enchantment will only last a few hours."

He remembered the window-trap and then started up a new search, this time trying to put himself in her shoes. What would he do if he were trying to hide his traps? Make some of them somewhat easily spotted, not too easy...then others would not be seen, as Darrian had said. "Perhaps on the backside of the stones..." he said, mostly talking to himself as he examined the room again, more carefully. "I can give it a scan with primal ars, but I do not want to set anything off..."

"The stones seam to have one spell in them, not more, but that do not mean there is not some other trap hidden around here Sodalis."
Darrian said and sigh.
"And if I where making a trap, I would make it trigger by being probed at by Primas Ars as that is likely what my oponent would use to try to detect them."
He grumbeled as he worked on his potion.

Liv spoke again and Jane translated.
"Dr Moonlight could tell that a horrible illness where sweeping across her planet, an illness their finest doctors could not cure, when her father grew ill Dr Moonlight took a space ship and set out to search the galaxy for a cure."
The little girl said then she added her own part of the story.
"Princess Katie wanted to help the unicorns of planet ehm...Unicornia and she told Dr Moonlight about a plant that grew in the deepest part of the darkest forest that where said to cure any illness, and she offered to do with the doctor to quest for the sacret flower."
Rosa took over.
"Dr Moonlight thanked the kind princess, but she feared that the two of them would not be enough for such a task, and suggjested that they should go on a jurney to find companions to help them retrive the sacred flower."

Colin nodded, "Fortunately, it's all very much worth it still... and most of the time, I get to tinker in my workshop, making pretty things out of silver."

"Do you make jewlery Sir? That sounds really fun."
Alexandra said and smiled.
"If you both make jewlery and fly a helicopter do that mean you can make a helicopter made entierly out of silver?"

He nodded, stroking Alexandra's head gently, "Very good. I'll call Master Harris, then... and I owe you one; you just helped me shift the timeline to an ever so slightly better path."

"Na...that is ok, like I said the kid is the child of an old Cabalmate of mine I do not mind helping her out and it is just offering a bed for a few hours."
Jack said.
"But yeah I will let you call Master Harris, I will send the code for a one time entry through our wards to his phone so he can teleport her in safely as well as exact coordinates for the training room, and then I will set up the camera so you can keep an eye on her."
The Virtual Adept said.

(OOC: Sorry for being a bit slow today I have a bit of a headache.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:24 pm

Anja's Post:

'Think we've got company.' Nicole will say softly, gesturing to the door, making sure she was in a position if not close to cover at very least not in direct view of the [presumably] hallway after said door.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:19 am

Liv spoke again and Jane translated.
"Dr Moonlight could tell that a horrible illness where sweeping across her planet, an illness their finest doctors could not cure, when her father grew ill Dr Moonlight took a space ship and set out to search the galaxy for a cure."
The little girl said then she added her own part of the story.

He placed his previous picture into the centre next to his first scene and began drawing on a new page.

At the bottom of the page he drew the two fictional women having their conversation and a large thought bubble hovering over them depicting what Dr Unicorn was saying.

In the thought bubble he drew the sick citizens of Unicornia, coughing and sneezing with a sickly green look on their faces. Surrounded by an evil looking miasma that seemed to be causing the sickness. Once the image was done he placed it next in his series of pictures.

"Princess Katie wanted to help the unicorns of planet ehm...Unicornia and she told Dr Moonlight about a plant that grew in the deepest part of the darkest forest that where said to cure any illness, and she offered to do with the doctor to quest for the sacret flower."
Rosa took over.
"Dr Moonlight thanked the kind princess, but she feared that the two of them would not be enough for such a task, and suggested that they should go on a jurney to find companions to help them retrive the sacred flower."

Serge chuckled at the name of the planet and continued drawing. He depicted Princess Katie with an excited look on her face as she valiantly told the tale of the cure-all plant and requested her aid in questing for it. He drew a pretty looking flower in Princess Katie's speech bubble that was clearly the cure-all plant.

Dr Unicorn's face was calmer as she gave her arguement and suggested that they quest for companions for the quest.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:41 am

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Quarters, 2 and a bit]
"Do you make jewlery Sir? That sounds really fun."
"If you both make jewlery and fly a helicopter do that mean you can make a helicopter made entierly out of silver?"
Colin nodded, "I have a nice little silver shop - I get to make personally important things like wedding rings and the like, and I get to handle some very precious, old pieces from time to time when the owner needs their jewelry cleaned a little."
He shook his head sadly, "Alas, no, I don't know enough about engineering to build a helicopter - at best I can help the maintenance crew under supervision - but I could probably add a silver coat to the hull. It would be needlessly costly and not really useful, though. But, I'll soon be learning to pilot an Umbral shuttle, clad in Primium, which is a sort of refined silver. It's quite a pretty little ship, shiny and sturdily built."

"Na...that is ok, like I said the kid is the child of an old Cabalmate of mine I do not mind helping her out and it is just offering a bed for a few hours."
Jack said.
"But yeah I will let you call Master Harris, I will send the code for a one time entry through our wards to his phone so he can teleport her in safely as well as exact coordinates for the training room, and then I will set up the camera so you can keep an eye on her."
The Virtual Adept said.
He nodded, "As you wish... it may be so simple as to offer a bed for a few hours to you, but to Alexandra, it means the world. Again, thank you, and may your day prove a bit more peaceful than mine. Which admittedly, since I have infiltrated a Battlecruiser, shouldn't be much of a stretch."

After ending the call, he phoned Hans again, "Master Harris? Wainwright again - Jack Devereux generously offered to host Alexandra for the day, thank you for apprising him of the situation. He did suggest you would be the best to bring her out of here... will you be able to pinpoint her near my phone as we speak?"
((OOC: Quite alright. I had a chunk of brie and some crackers, and downed a very acceptable bottle of Merlot alongside it. I'z a bit buzzed.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:40 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

(I'm at -2 now)

Tane knew his luck was running low, It was time to finish all of this as soon as possible.

((How much of them is visible and what's happening around me?))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:37 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

You could see a few feet, an abdomen, a head, and someone's hand with a gun, the men under there where pretty much stuck under there. Around you the werewolves where fighting with the summoned shadow men, the problem where that as one where killed another where created. The leader of this bunch still stood in the center of the room with her staff, Master Dupre and Master nassa where engaged in some sort of fight with her but so far she was holding her own against the two Master magi. Henrietta where a bear and where helping the werewolves, so where Coawa, and they where keeping the shadow men at bey. You did not see Alessa but one of the Nephandi magi where surrounded by tiny spiders and where choking on something, the others where trying to take down the rest of the Nephandi magi, a few of them where injured but not seriously.

Coawa ripped the head of one fo the shadow men and moved over to you.
"I can help with the guys under the table Brother, I have an idea, but I worry you will fear me if I do what I am thinking about...the weight of my war form from...will crush them, but you have never seen me like that."
The Rokea said sounding concerned.
"Are you injured?"

'Think we've got company.' Nicole will say softly, gesturing to the door, making sure she was in a position if not close to cover at very least not in direct view of the [presumably] hallway after said door.

Thorn looked in that direction, he pricked his finger on his dagger and dripped a droplet of blood into his other palm and studied it.
"It is only one person there..."
He commented.
"But we should be careful, who know what he or she might be able to do."

Theodora looked down at the sunglasses she had offered you then she drew her gun.
"I have the glasses if you want them Nicole."
She said as she aimed her gun towards the doorway.

He placed his previous picture into the centre next to his first scene and began drawing on a new page.

At the bottom of the page he drew the two fictional women having their conversation and a large thought bubble hovering over them depicting what Dr Unicorn was saying.

In the thought bubble he drew the sick citizens of Unicornia, coughing and sneezing with a sickly green look on their faces. Surrounded by an evil looking miasma that seemed to be causing the sickness. Once the image was done he placed it next in his series of pictures.

The little girls looked at your drawings and looked exited and happy.
"Yeah that is exactly right..."
Jane exclaimed.
"They are planning a great quest Sir."
Cava said happily.

Serge chuckled at the name of the planet and continued drawing. He depicted Princess Katie with an excited look on her face as she valiantly told the tale of the cure-all plant and requested her aid in questing for it. He drew a pretty looking flower in Princess Katie's speech bubble that was clearly the cure-all plant.

Dr Unicorn's face was calmer as she gave her arguement and suggested that they quest for companions for the quest.

It was Cava's turn and she smiled and said.
"After the tea Princess katie left Dr Moonlight to fresh up in a guest room while she told her soldiers to anounce to her guards to travel the land and find the strongest heroes for the upcoming quest."
Yu Die took over.
"From the North came Alexa a powerful snow sorceress that could control cold and ice and snow."
The young Akashic said and Liv spoke and Jane translated.
"From the South came Lord Vincent a handsome knight who where the best swordsman in the land."

Colin nodded, "I have a nice little silver shop - I get to make personally important things like wedding rings and the like, and I get to handle some very precious, old pieces from time to time when the owner needs their jewelry cleaned a little."

"Silver is really nice, I have a silver heart necklace and a silver ring and a pair of silver stud earrings."
Alexandra informed you.
"But the most important silver thing my family have is my dad's silver pocket watch it is really old and he like it allot. Kristina have a silver dagger, she have allot of knives."
The little girl said and nodded.
"My mother prefer steel knives for rituals though."

He shook his head sadly, "Alas, no, I don't know enough about engineering to build a helicopter - at best I can help the maintenance crew under supervision - but I could probably add a silver coat to the hull. It would be needlessly costly and not really useful, though. But, I'll soon be learning to pilot an Umbral shuttle, clad in Primium, which is a sort of refined silver. It's quite a pretty little ship, shiny and sturdily built."

"A silver helicopter might not be practical but it would be really pretty, though I guess it would scare werewolves if you flew over them and that would not be good."
Alexandra said and sigh.
"But you could make a little silver helicopter pendant."
She continued then she smiled.
"That Umbra ship sounds really pretty."

He nodded, "As you wish... it may be so simple as to offer a bed for a few hours to you, but to Alexandra, it means the world. Again, thank you, and may your day prove a bit more peaceful than mine. Which admittedly, since I have infiltrated a Battlecruiser, shouldn't be much of a stretch."

"Well I have nothing really against vampires as long as they do not bleed on me we are good. A Battle Cruiser eh...well try not to get yourself caught...hum I should probably ask someone to cleanse the energies of the kid when she get there if she have been at a Nephandi Battle Cruiser it should not affect the girl in any way though, all she will experience is a mage doing some strange stuff next to her...and yeah good day to you Mr Wainwright."
Jack said under his gruffness the Virtual Adept sounded rather tired himself.

After ending the call, he phoned Hans again, "Master Harris? Wainwright again - Jack Devereux generously offered to host Alexandra for the day, thank you for apprising him of the situation. He did suggest you would be the best to bring her out of here... will you be able to pinpoint her near my phone as we speak?"

Hans picked up.
"No problem, Chief Joakim said no but I thought I would give a few of the other Cantries a call to see if I culd find a better solution for the kid."
He said.
"I should be able to do that, if you can have her sit down on the floor with the phone in her hand it will not have very long to fall when she vanish."
The Virtual Adept Master suggjested.
"And ask her to close her etes it might make teleporting less confusing."

(OOC: Brie is one of my husband's favorite cheeses. Anyway after a good night's sleep I feel much better. Very Happy)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's chambers, 2ish]
"Silver is really nice, I have a silver heart necklace and a silver ring and a pair of silver stud earrings."
Alexandra informed you.
"But the most important silver thing my family have is my dad's silver pocket watch it is really old and he like it allot. Kristina have a silver dagger, she have allot of knives."
The little girl said and nodded.
"My mother prefer steel knives for rituals though."
Colin smiled, "Silver is nice, but it's a bit too soft for reliable blades. I would agree with your mother if the rituals involve cutting anything physical."

"A silver helicopter might not be practical but it would be really pretty, though I guess it would scare werewolves if you flew over them and that would not be good."
Alexandra said and sigh.
"But you could make a little silver helicopter pendant."
She continued then she smiled.
"That Umbra ship sounds really pretty."
He nodded, "Perhaps I should make that... a small pendant, perhaps with a little compartment for something useful?"

"Well I have nothing really against vampires as long as they do not bleed on me we are good. A Battle Cruiser eh...well try not to get yourself caught...hum I should probably ask someone to cleanse the energies of the kid when she get there if she have been at a Nephandi Battle Cruiser it should not affect the girl in any way though, all she will experience is a mage doing some strange stuff next to her...and yeah good day to you Mr Wainwright."
Jack said under his gruffness the Virtual Adept sounded rather tired himself.
He smiled wryly, "I'm not too worried about getting caught - but the situation is rather complicated, yes. I don't think there will be much residual energy around the poor child, except from when her abductor kidnapped her, but all the same, probably a safe precaution. Good day, Mr. Devereux."
He hung up and looked at Alexandra, "They will ground any residual energies when you arrive there - but that's not harmful; it probably won't feel like anything more than an impending sneeze."

Hans picked up.
"No problem, Chief Joakim said no but I thought I would give a few of the other Cantries a call to see if I culd find a better solution for the kid."
He said.
"I should be able to do that, if you can have her sit down on the floor with the phone in her hand it will not have very long to fall when she vanish."
The Virtual Adept Master suggjested.
"And ask her to close her etes it might make teleporting less confusing."
He nodded, "I will let up the scrambling spell I placed on her to make us harder to track - and hand her the phone, then. I will speak with you later, I hope - after we've both had a good night's sleep or two."
He lightly tapped Alexandra with the Chaos Wand, dismissing the scrambler, and handed her the phone, "Now, sweetie, if you just sit down on the floor, hold this low toward the ground, and close your eyes, you should be out of here in no time..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Colin smiled, "Silver is nice, but it's a bit too soft for reliable blades. I would agree with your mother if the rituals involve cutting anything physical."

"She cuts herself and she also cut Technocrats and Nephandi and others she do not like with her knives."
Alexandra said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

He nodded, "Perhaps I should make that... a small pendant, perhaps with a little compartment for something useful?"

"That sounds pretty cute, perhaps you could make the propeller spin."

He smiled wryly, "I'm not too worried about getting caught - but the situation is rather complicated, yes. I don't think there will be much residual energy around the poor child, except from when her abductor kidnapped her, but all the same, probably a safe precaution. Good day, Mr. Devereux."

"I am the Security Chief of Umbra Gladii Mr Wainwright so even if there is not allot of residue on the child getting that cleaned off is needed but it should not be harmful for her."
Jack said.

He hung up and looked at Alexandra, "They will ground any residual energies when you arrive there - but that's not harmful; it probably won't feel like anything more than an impending sneeze."

"I am not scared of magick Sir I have seen it all my life and while I can see it to some extent, having magick used on me are just likely to be fun."
The young vampire said and she smiled inocently.

He nodded, "I will let up the scrambling spell I placed on her to make us harder to track - and hand her the phone, then. I will speak with you later, I hope - after we've both had a good night's sleep or two."

"Ah yes sleep sounds nice. I will wait for a few moments then and teleport the kid over to Umbra Gladii."
Hans said over the phone.

He lightly tapped Alexandra with the Chaos Wand, dismissing the scrambler, and handed her the phone, "Now, sweetie, if you just sit down on the floor, hold this low toward the ground, and close your eyes, you should be out of here in no time..."

Alexandra nodded.
"Ok Sir...and thank you so much for rescuing me."
She said and she sat down and handed you the book she had been looking at then she waved at Dalisse.
"Goodbye Miss Dalisse, thank you for having me."
She said then she accpeted your phone and held it right over the floor and closed her eyes. After a few moment she just vanished and there was a pop as air rushed in to fill the empty room where the girl had been and your phone clattered to the floor.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:46 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chamber]
"She cuts herself and she also cut Technocrats and Nephandi and others she do not like with her knives."
Alexandra said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
Colin nodded, "That's the Verbena for you... There are few finer knife-workers than them."

"That sounds pretty cute, perhaps you could make the propeller spin."
He pondered, "I could certainly make them fit so that they'd be able to spin freely, but probably not continuously on their own."

"I am the Security Chief of Umbra Gladii Mr Wainwright so even if there is not allot of residue on the child getting that cleaned off is needed but it should not be harmful for her."
Jack said.
He nodded, "Quite right."

"I am not scared of magick Sir I have seen it all my life and while I can see it to some extent, having magick used on me are just likely to be fun."
The young vampire said and she smiled inocently.
He smiled wryly, "Ah, now there's that lovely innocence again... There's friendly magic, and there's not-so-friendly... But yes, I expect the former to be relevant today."

"Ah yes sleep sounds nice. I will wait for a few moments then and teleport the kid over to Umbra Gladii."
He nodded, "I'm sure you can pick up on body pose when you can spot her. One moment."

Alexandra nodded.
"Ok Sir...and thank you so much for rescuing me."
She said and she sat down and handed you the book she had been looking at then she waved at Dalisse.
"Goodbye Miss Dalisse, thank you for having me."
She said then she accpeted your phone and held it right over the floor and closed her eyes. After a few moment she just vanished and there was a pop as air rushed in to fill the empty room where the girl had been and your phone clattered to the floor.
He smiled and held the book as he waved goodbye to the girl, and picked up the phone from the floor, seeing if Hans was still on the line, "She has left safely... I trust she arrived precisely as intended, then?"
He glanced at the book she had been looking at.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:48 pm

The little girls looked at your drawings and looked exited and happy.
"Yeah that is exactly right..."
Jane exclaimed.
"They are planning a great quest Sir."
Cava said happily.

"Yeah! An Epic quest to look for people to quest with." Serge said with a chuckle.

It was Cava's turn and she smiled and said.
"After the tea Princess katie left Dr Moonlight to fresh up in a guest room while she told her soldiers to anounce to her guards to travel the land and find the strongest heroes for the upcoming quest."
Yu Die took over.
"From the North came Alexa a powerful snow sorceress that could control cold and ice and snow."
The young Akashic said and Liv spoke and Jane translated.
"From the South came Lord Vincent a handsome knight who where the best swordsman in the land."

He drew the images of their goals. A diagonal line cut across the page on on the top he drew Alexa the snow sorceress. A mage with glowing blue eyes and a pale white dress, the wind and snow billowing violently around her. She suspiciously looked like Elsa from frozen, except with black hair instead of white.

Below the diagonal divide he drew Vincent, a handsome knight who wielded duel-wielded swords. He had smug look on his face and only enhanced by the fact that Serge drew him in mid-air pouncing at a group of unsuspecting monsters.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Colin nodded, "That's the Verbena for you... There are few finer knife-workers than them."

Alexandra nodded at that.
"Yeah my mom is really good at it, I think she used to fight with a sword, there is a odd looking one in a box in her room, but she do not want to talk about it."
The little girl said and sigh.
"I get really curious about it."

He pondered, "I could certainly make them fit so that they'd be able to spin freely, but probably not continuously on their own."

"That would be really cute if the propeller could spin...I have a doll that have spilling arms with foam on them so she can spin and fly."
The young vampire informed you.
"I call her Marla."

He smiled wryly, "Ah, now there's that lovely innocence again... There's friendly magic, and there's not-so-friendly... But yes, I expect the former to be relevant today."

"I know there are not friendly magick to Sir, Kristina can make flames with her stones."
Alexandra said and nodded.
"But I am not worried, I have been scanned for Resoance before that is not a problem, that is just fun."

He nodded, "I'm sure you can pick up on body pose when you can spot her. One moment."

"I should be able to do so yes."

He smiled and held the book as he waved goodbye to the girl, and picked up the phone from the floor, seeing if Hans was still on the line, "She has left safely... I trust she arrived precisely as intended, then?"
He glanced at the book she had been looking at.

Hans where still on the line.
"Yes she where placed precicely as intended...perhaps a little bit to much turned towards the left than I planned...hum well it was a teleportation through the Umbra, she is safe and in a room with a lovely young...oh what was her Tradition...Cultist...she is a Cultist, who is making her bed."
The Virtual Adept said.
"And a camera feed is running, a link should have been sent to your phone sho you can reassure yourself that the child is safe."

"Yeah! An Epic quest to look for people to quest with." Serge said with a chuckle.

"Well more quests are always good right Sir?"
Cava said and grinned.

He drew the images of their goals. A diagonal line cut across the page on on the top he drew Alexa the snow sorceress. A mage with glowing blue eyes and a pale white dress, the wind and snow billowing violently around her. She suspiciously looked like Elsa from frozen, except with black hair instead of white.

Below the diagonal divide he drew Vincent, a handsome knight who wielded duel-wielded swords. He had smug look on his face and only enhanced by the fact that Serge drew him in mid-air puncing at a group of unsuspecting monsters.

Jane looked at what you where drawing and started her turn.
"From the West came ehm...Jarax a fierce pirate commanding a flying ship and skilled with a set of deadly curved blades."
She said and Rosa chikeled and took her turn.
"And from the East came the wise mage Jonah who not only where a master of magic, but he left a string of broken hearts of both boys and girls in his wake as he was beautiful beyond compare and a master of seduction."
She said and the other girls turned red and giggeled allot.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Jane looked at what you where drawing and started her turn.
"From the West came ehm...Jarax a fierce pirate commanding a flying ship and skilled with a set of deadly curved blades."
She said and Rosa chikeled and took her turn.
"And from the East came the wise mage Jonah who not only where a master of magic, but he left a string of broken hearts of both boys and girls in his wake as he was beautiful beyond compare and a master of seduction."
She said and the other girls turned red and giggeled allot.

Serge drew just that, taking another page and drawing a long line to cut it in half. The left side representing the west and the right side representing the east.

On the left side he drew a fearsome pirate ship and hanging haphazardly hanging off of the mast was an equally fearsome looking pirate with an eye-patch covering one eye. In his free hand he wielded a curved blade with a scary looking dragon mouth-hilt.

On the right side he drew Jonah, the seduction mage walked through a simple village setting leaving behind a pink aura of hearts. Those caught within the aura had hearts for eyes and desperately chased after Jonah getting in each others way as they fought for his attention.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:37 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chamber, Now]
Alexandra nodded at that.
"Yeah my mom is really good at it, I think she used to fight with a sword, there is a odd looking one in a box in her room, but she do not want to talk about it."
The little girl said and sigh.
"I get really curious about it."
Colin hesitated, ever so slightly, "I would hazard there is a history to that sword, then... perhaps one she is not proud of, or one that suggests she should guard the blade under lock and key to avoid it falling into the wrong hands."
He shrugged, "Who knows, it might be a historical weapon of some renown, like Excalibur or Durandal..."

"I know there are not friendly magick to Sir, Kristina can make flames with her stones."
Alexandra said and nodded.
"But I am not worried, I have been scanned for Resoance before that is not a problem, that is just fun."
He grinned, "I have a nifty little spell to rinse out unwanted Resonance, it tickles."

Hans where still on the line.
"Yes she where placed precicely as intended...perhaps a little bit to much turned towards the left than I planned...hum well it was a teleportation through the Umbra, she is safe and in a room with a lovely young...oh what was her Tradition...Cultist...she is a Cultist, who is making her bed."
The Virtual Adept said.
"And a camera feed is running, a link should have been sent to your phone sho you can reassure yourself that the child is safe."
He nodded, "Very good. I will look in on her, and good afternoon to you. Sleep well."

He waited a few moments before hanging up, and looked for the message with the camera feed, to look in on Alexandra and whoever the cultist was.

((OOC: What was the book Alexandra had picked out? ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Serge drew just that, taking another page and drawing a long line to cut it in half. The left side representing the west and the right side representing the east.

On the left side he drew a fearsome pirate ship and hanging haphazardly hanging off of the mast was an equally fearsome looking pirate with an eye-patch covering one eye. In his free hand he wielded a curved blade with a scary looking dragon mouth-hilt.

On the right side he drew Jonah, the seduction mage walked through a simple village setting leaving behind a pink aura of hearts. Those caught within the aura had hearts for eyes and desperately chased after Jonah getting in each others way as they fought for his attention.

The others watched you drawing then Cava said as the it was her turn again.
"With all the heroes ready and gathered the quest could begin, and horses, and Dr Moonlight's unicorn and supplies was brought into the pirate ship and they where ready to go and get the sacret flower."
Yu Die took over.
"However just as they where ready to go, the evil forces that had sent the illness to ravage Unicornia sent a great storm, a hurricane to toss the pirate ship around in the wind, making the journey even more hazzardus."

Colin hesitated, ever so slightly, "I would hazard there is a history to that sword, then... perhaps one she is not proud of, or one that suggests she should guard the blade under lock and key to avoid it falling into the wrong hands."
He shrugged, "Who knows, it might be a historical weapon of some renown, like Excalibur or Durandal..."

"That might be it, my mother changed her Tradition, she was a Cultist but then she left them and became a Verbena it might be the sword have something to do with that Sir."
Alexandra said then she sigh.
"But she do not want to tell me about it at all...it could be a cool magickal sword as you say thought that would be really fun."
The little girl said and giggeled.

He grinned, "I have a nifty little spell to rinse out unwanted Resonance, it tickles."

The girl grinned at that.
"That sounds like fun Sir."

He nodded, "Very good. I will look in on her, and good afternoon to you. Sleep well."

"Thank you and the same to you Mr Wainwright."
Hans said before he hung up on the call.

He waited a few moments before hanging up, and looked for the message with the camera feed, to look in on Alexandra and whoever the cultist was.

You found a message from Jack with a link o the camera feed. You saw a young woman, you had seen her during the fight with Abigail but not spoken to her, she was tall and pretty, in her mid twenties, her skin was dark brown, her hair where dark hazel brown, long and curly, she was weraring a ripped set of jeans and a teshirt that had a picture of a cartoon cat with a tiara on it and which said Princess in sparkly letters, the woman where finishing up making the bed linned on a guest blow up bed in order.
"And there...now you should be just about ready for bed, if you change into the night gown I bought down."
The woman told Alexandra, the little vampiress now looked very tired as she was out of the Umbra and the day sleep where about to take her, she picked a white with floral print night gown up from the floor.
"Ok Miss Heller thank you."
The Cultist smiled.
"It belonged to my apprentice when she was your age, it do not quite fit anymore."
Miss Heller said and she covered the camera with her hand as Alexandra changed clothes and then helped the girl into the bed and gave her a very, very green teddy bear who where holding a rose.
"I thought you might want a little friend, you can keep it, the bear was a valentines gift from a guy I used to date."
Alexandra smiled and put her arm around the toy.
"Thank you Miss Heller but is it ok if I give it to Mr Wainwright when I see him next? He is going to get into trouble and get shot in the shoulder and his girlfriend will be very angry at him for that so he needs something to make her happy again with."
The vampiress asked and the Cultist grinned.
"Go right ahead little one and yes if my boyfriend got himself shot I would expect him to do some sucking up as well...Now go to sleep and I will check your energies and then sit with you until you are asleep."
She said but she did not need to for Alexandra where already sleeping soundly.

The Book Alexandra had picked out where a volume on old German folk tales.

(OOC: Forgot about the book sorry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:21 pm

The others watched you drawing then Cava said as the it was her turn again.
"With all the heroes ready and gathered the quest could begin, and horses, and Dr Moonlight's unicorn and supplies was brought into the pirate ship and they where ready to go and get the sacret flower."

Serge drew the gathering of the heroes. All 6 colorful members of the party were gathered around Jarax's ship, which was filled with more horses than a pirate ship should be...much to the pirates dismay. They were all discussing plans or showing off their abilities to one another.

It seemed Vincent and Jonah were arguing over who was better looking and was asking Dr. Moonlight to settle the fight

Yu Die took over.
"However just as they where ready to go, the evil forces that had sent the illness to ravage Unicornia sent a great storm, a hurricane to toss the pirate ship around in the wind, making the journey even more hazzardus."

The same sickly miasma that Serge had drawn previously appeared again, this time manifesting as a large storm that rocked and rolled the boat. Large chunks of the ship could be seen falling off and the 6 members were desperately grabbing onto whatever or whoever was nearby.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Anja's Post:

'Define "person".' Nicole replied softly to Thorn's statement, remembering that possible-vampire they'd seen... well, somebody had earlier.

'Shades indoors... joining the Blues Brothers, am I?' she quipped, though then put them on with a slightly suspicious expression.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next