Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Adley Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:53 pm

"I know where all the traps are in this room as I was the honored Prelata's assistent when she set them up." The woman said. "Walking into them will set them of, and magick, and their creator can set them of at any time she chooses as well."

He frowned a bit at the last statement - hardly a comforting thought. "Where is she now?"

"Be ready to kill her at any time if she cause any kind of trouble." Jeffry said. "Once Miss Bouchard is done securing her hands please go over her fingers as well."
The old Hermetic said and handed you a roll of thin but strong thread from his pocket, then he let you keep watch while he did the same as the Etherite worked.

"Yes, sir. And what of her investments?"

"Did you find anything of interest Miss Bouchard, and do you have anything to restrain her hands with?" Jeffry asked as he glanced at the woman. "Also did you find her Investment Marks?"
'At least this ain't a strip-search, eh?' Nicole states to the prisoner while she worked, the others seeing that the large woman did seem to have at least an ounce or two of empathy. All the items go on the pile; the more delicate items being dropped gently...'Now - shoes off.' she'll order, standing up again once done. 'Where's that tape we used on the pair at the shop? Ain't got mine.' 'Erm... "Investment Marks"?' the confusion clear. 'Shit like scar symbols? Then yeah.'

He looked into his bag and removed a roll of duct tape and offered it to her then went back to watch until she was done. "Considering what I've learned can hide or gestate in a person..." he said with a shake of his head at the thought, keeping watch. Pregnant with...well, whatever those 'children' of Jodelle's were...not something he wanted to see repeated ever again.

// Was there any of that serum and syringe tips left after Jace? Adley had the kit at that point, after what happened to the Verbena. Don't recall him having passed it on since

Last edited by s7trif3 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question about the serum)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Rosa took her turn and said.
"After they had eaten the party went to bed, leaving one of their number on guard duty, towards morning when the sun was about to rise, Alexa who was standing guard at that time hear a noise in the bushes."

Serge drew the scene of the snow sorceress standing guard. She had a worried look on her face as the bush's began to rustle behind her.

Cava was the next one out and said.
"Alexa hurried over to the bushes to investigate when suddenly...bam! Someone had struck her from behind and in the blink of an eye all went dark."
Cava jumpe on her chair to illustrate how sudden this attack against the ice sorceress was.

Serge drew the Alexa checking the bushes just as a dark shadowy figure creeped up from behind her. The next pictures showed the figure bashing Alexa on the head and knocking her out.

Yu Die grinned and took over.
"The snow mage came back to her senses with her friends looking on in worry, she was laying with her aching head in Dr Moonlight's lap, the good doctor waving a strange glowing device over her that slowly healed the bump on her head."

He drew the snow sorceress waking up with startled look on her face, glowing magick pulsating from her hands as she wanted to immediately attack the figure who had assaulted her. Her surprised was short lived as due to the pain in her head she wasn't able to get far and she was immediately pushed back down by Vincent onto the good doctor's lap to be healed.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:21 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

The woman with the staff is fighting Amadeus and master Dupre with magick, super focused on them, right? In that case, i stealthily start to go around them to slit her throat.

If they are fighting phisically and with magick, i'll dance a Haka and start countering her casting, just as i did when all this started
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Anja's Post:

A non-committal grunt to the woman's comment about the Fallen; only Narim would know that Nicole might not see any difference between that and the 'normal' world.

Took a look at the shoes [and feet], not risking the chance - however small - of going through all this only to leave the prisoner with say a blade under their heel for such emergencies.

Nicole caught the roll, meaning that Ty didn't need to give another. Pulled out her blade, found the edge and pulled out a strip. 'Hands behind your back - lower arms side by each.' she orders; firm but not unkindly. Didn't notice the Chief's glare, too busy with this job.

[Colds suck. Not the cold so much, but the feeling and opinions of others that you're 'not actually ill'...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:54 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

He frowned a bit at the last statement - hardly a comforting thought. "Where is she now?"

"I don't know, last I saw her she was headed to the library with a group of pawns and a few of the Fallen to take care of another invading force there, after that I have not seen her."
The woman said and shook her head.

"Yes, sir. And what of her investments?"

"Those are the problem...I hope the serum will stop them they seam to stop just about any kind of magick, but it is hard to be sure, right now all we can do is secure her as good as we can, the intel she can provide might make it worth the risk."
Jeffry said and frowned he clearly where not entierly happy about the situation.

He looked into his bag and removed a roll of duct tape and offered it to her then went back to watch until she was done. "Considering what I've learned can hide or gestate in a person..." he said with a shake of his head at the thought, keeping watch. Pregnant with...well, whatever those 'children' of Jodelle's were...not something he wanted to see repeated ever again.

"There is nothing gestating in me, I can promise that much at least."
The pawn said.
"What are the forth Investment Miss?"
Jeffry demanded and the woman looked away.
"You will tell me or I will have you shot on the spot."
The old Hermetic said, his voice was even and hard but not brutal he would take no pleasure in executing the woman. The prisoner sigh.
"My daugther where healed from a illness that would have killed her, that is what originally brought me to the Nephandi, the other Investments came later...but she is not involved in any of this...I swear."
The woman said and Jeffry studied her for a while then nodded, he said nothing though.

A non-committal grunt to the woman's comment about the Fallen; only Narim would know that Nicole might not see any difference between that and the 'normal' world.

Took a look at the shoes [and feet], not risking the chance - however small - of going through all this only to leave the prisoner with say a blade under their heel for such emergencies.

The shoes where normal, flat heeled walking shoes and her feet where covered in white tennis socks, it all looked rather normal.

Nicole caught the roll, meaning that Ty didn't need to give another. Pulled out her blade, found the edge and pulled out a strip. 'Hands behind your back - lower arms side by each.' she orders; firm but not unkindly. Didn't notice the Chief's glare, too busy with this job.

The woman nodded and agreed, she was not to flexible but she put her wrists side by side and tried to close her lower arms together behind her back as best she could.
"I don't think I can get them more together than this."
She muttered.

(OOC: Nicole now have three rolls of duct tape.)
(OOC 2: There are two syringes and needles and about half a bottle of serum left, Adley still have that.)

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

He drew the snow sorceress waking up with startled look on her face, glowing magick pulsating from her hands as she wanted to immediately attack the figure who had assaulted her. Her surprised was short lived as due to the pain in her head she wasn't able to get far and she was immediately pushed back down by Vincent onto the good doctor's lap to be healed.

Liv was up and again Jane translated for the young Hermetic.
"Vincent gave the snow sorceress a worried look and asked if she had seen who attacked her, but Alexa had not, then he could tell her that the attacker had not harmed any of the sleeping party member but he had taken the horses, and the unicorn robot, the group of heroes where not on foot from here on out."
Jane then took her own turn.
"The loss of the horses where a great one but again Dr Moonlight had an idea, she could tell her friends she had a tracker in her unicorn, just in case he was ever stolen, and so in tracking him, perhaps the group would also find the horse thief. Alexa smiled as she sat up, now healed, and very ready to get some sweet revenge on whoever had knocked her out."

The woman with the staff is fighting Amadeus and master Dupre with magick, super focused on them, right? In that case, i stealthily start to go around them to slit her throat.

If they are fighting phisically and with magick, i'll dance a Haka and start countering her casting, just as i did when all this started

The two Masters of the Art where fighting the rune mage using magick, Amadeus where carving symbols into his own arm and Master Dupre where chanting in Latin and making sigils with his good hand. You can try to sneak around and attack the woman with the staff or try to interfare with her magick but you can not do both at once. If you choose to use magick against her roll your Arete if you go for sneaking you need to roll Dex plus Stealth.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Liv was up and again Jane translated for the young Hermetic.
"Vincent gave the snow sorceress a worried look and asked if she had seen who attacked her, but Alexa had not, then he could tell her that the attacker had not harmed any of the sleeping party member but he had taken the horses, and the unicorn robot, the group of heroes where now on foot from here on out."

Serge drew Vicent's worried look as well as drawing outlines of the horses and the robot unicorn to show that they were missing.

Jane then took her own turn.
"The loss of the horses where a great one but again Dr Moonlight had an idea, she could tell her friends she had a tracker in her unicorn, just in case he was ever stolen, and so in tracking him, perhaps the group would also find the horse thief. Alexa smiled as she sat up, now healed, and very ready to get some sweet revenge on whoever had knocked her out."

Serge drew the tracker, which looks like a sci-fi device that looked out of place in the fantasy world. On the screen of the tracker was a blinking icon of a unicorn showing the location of the missing mechanical steed.

The party began following the tracker, with Dr. Moonlight in the lead.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:27 pm

"I don't know, last I saw her she was headed to the library with a group of pawns and a few of the Fallen to take care of another invading force there, after that I have not seen her." The woman said

"Alright. Is there a way for her to be aware of what's going on in here?"

"Those are the problem...I hope the serum will stop them they seam to stop just about any kind of magick, but it is hard to be sure, right now all we can do is secure her as good as we can, the intel she can provide might make it worth the risk."
Jeffry said

"Yes, sir." He pulled out what was left of the kit that he'd used on Jace and frowned. "I have about half a bottle of this left, two syringes," he said, not entirely sure how many doses of the serum were left in the bottle.

"There is nothing gestating in me, I can promise that much at least." The pawn said. "What are the forth Investment Miss?"
Jeffry demanded and the woman looked away. "You will tell me or I will have you shot on the spot." The old Hermetic said, his voice was even and hard but not brutal he would take no pleasure in executing the woman.
The prisoner sigh. "My daugther where healed from a illness that would have killed her, that is what originally brought me to the Nephandi, the other Investments came later...but she is not involved in any of this...I swear."

"I see. I am sorry for your daughter's illness, but are you still in contact with her?"

// lol I missed the post that had Fran hand Nicole some tape, if she's already got some I doubt she'll need Adley's but yeah if she took it she's got plenty of tape for now. Sorry about that.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:16 am

Anja's Post:

An annoyed grunt at this; that's not what she'd meant, and as she understood the order saw no reason why anyone else would fail to. Grasping both the tape and blade in one hand, re-arranged the prisoner's limbs where the forearms ran parallel to each other horizontally, elbows touching the other's wrist - a much easier, and less uncomfortable position to be in. Then quickly sealed the arms together with the tape; this offering the advantage over merely binding the wrists that the prisoner couldn't twist and use friction to break out of it.

'Now for the legs. Where we putting her?' Nicole stated, looking to the Chief for a moment.

[Three? Fran's, Ty's and Adleys?]

[Who needs your "magick" when you can have tape!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 am

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

"Alright. Is there a way for her to be aware of what's going on in here?"

The hedge wizard nodded at that.
"I would think that is very likely Sir, she is a very powerful mage after all, though I do not know the full extent of her powers."
She replied.

"Yes, sir." He pulled out what was left of the kit that he'd used on Jace and frowned. "I have about half a bottle of this left, two syringes," he said, not entirely sure how many doses of the serum were left in the bottle.

The prisoner cringed and took two steps away from Adley when she saw the kit then she nervously muttered.
"Sorry...sorry...I am not trying anything...I just, ehm...one of the Prelati the leaders of the Labyrinth is a Fallen Progenitor, taking part in his medical experiments are not...volentary for pawns."
She said and setteled down and stood still but she made very sure to look away from that kit.

Jeffry frowned and glanced at the bottle.
"It should be about five doses in that."
He said and Thorn spoke up.
"I have a bottle of the shit as well."
He commented and Ty nodded.
"I was given one when we went for the auto shop portal but two doses have been used from it."

"I see. I am sorry for your daughter's illness, but are you still in contact with her?"

"Thank you Sir."
The woman said and she glanced up at you for a moment, still keeping her eyes off the serum kit, she shook her head.
"No I keep an eye on her but I do not want her involved in this whole thing, she lives with my parents."

An annoyed grunt at this; that's not what she'd meant, and as she understood the order saw no reason why anyone else would fail to. Grasping both the tape and blade in one hand, re-arranged the prisoner's limbs where the forearms ran parallel to each other horizontally, elbows touching the other's wrist - a much easier, and less uncomfortable position to be in. Then quickly sealed the arms together with the tape; this offering the advantage over merely binding the wrists that the prisoner couldn't twist and use friction to break out of it.

The woman flinched when you grunted, afraid you would hurt her in your anoyance, she did not resist asyou aranged her arms and bound her though but you could see from her fast, shallow breath that she was afraid.

'Now for the legs. Where we putting her?' Nicole stated, looking to the Chief for a moment.

The Chief stood pretty near by.
"We are not leaving her here I will not take the risk of leaving an enemy that can fall us in the back, we are taking her with us so she is going to have to be able to walk, however her fingers have to be bound, if for some reasont he serum should fail, most mages use their hands for magick in one way or another, bunding her finger will hamper her quite a bit in such a case."
The old Hermetic said as he glanced at the prisoner.

(OOC: Yes Ty, Fran and Adley's rolls of duct tape. HUm...I want a mage that use duct tape for magick, everything can be fixed with duct tape, are your Node corrupted? Duct tape. Have someone left a portal into the Umbra open? Duct tape. Need to summon a demon duct tape. Razz )

Serge drew the tracker, which looks like a sci-fi device that looked out of place in the fantasy world. On the screen of the tracker was a blinking icon of a unicorn showing the location of the missing mechanical steed.

The party began following the tracker, with Dr. Moonlight in the lead.

It was Rosa's turn and she grinned and said.
"The party of hero got going at the gray of dawn following Dr Moonlight's tracker, it did not seam like the horse thiefs where moving so the party got closer and closer."
Cava took her turn and said.
"Soon the heroes where right on top of the horse thiefs, one more turn of the forrested track and they would see them, then suddely a arrow flew past Princess Katie and hit the pirate in his left leg, which was ok for it was made of wood but even so someone where shooting at them."'Yu Die took over and said.
"Vincent elegently jumped up into one of the nearby trees to get a better look then he pointed and shouted. "Three dark elves right over there." Before he swung through the trees to getto the dark elves and cut them down with his sword before they could harm any of his friends."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:03 am

The hedge wizard nodded at that. "I would think that is very likely Sir, she is a very powerful mage after all, though I do not know the full extent of her powers."
She replied.

He nodded. "Very well. What is your name?"

The prisoner cringed and took two steps away from Adley when she saw the kit then she nervously muttered.
"Sorry...sorry...I am not trying anything...I just, ehm...one of the Prelati the leaders of the Labyrinth is a Fallen Progenitor, taking part in his medical experiments are not...volentary for pawns."
She said and setteled down and stood still but she made very sure to look away from that kit.

Jeffry frowned and glanced at the bottle. "It should be about five doses in that." He said and Thorn spoke up. "I have a bottle of the shit as well." He commented and Ty nodded. "I was given one when we went for the auto shop portal but two doses have been used from it."

He frowned at the woman's reaction to the stuff and glanced to his pater - if she had to be given it, it was likely going to be a difficult affair.

"Thank you Sir." The woman said and she glanced up at you for a moment, still keeping her eyes off the serum kit, she shook her head. "No I keep an eye on her but I do not want her involved in this whole thing, she lives with my parents."

"'This whole thing?' You mean the current attempt to end the world as we know it, or the Labyrinth?" he asked rhetorically, then shook his head. His concern for the girl, considering what the Nephandi had so far done to children, was still present but hopefully she was not in immediate danger.

The Chief stood pretty near by. "We are not leaving her here I will not take the risk of leaving an enemy that can fall us in the back, we are taking her with us so she is going to have to be able to walk, however her fingers have to be bound, if for some reasont he serum should fail, most mages use their hands for magick in one way or another, bunding her finger will hamper her quite a bit in such a case."

"I can bind her fingers," he offered, as it seemed that Nicole had finished with her arms. He glanced again at the kit and then the woman and back to the Chief - she didn't even want to look at it, but it seemed he or someone was going to have to give it to her and he was asking if he should.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:47 am

He nodded. "Very well. What is your name?"

"My name is Cecilia Springfield Sir, I would ask yours but my guess is that you are a Hermetic and will not give it but what should I call you?"
The prisoner asked and she glanced at Adley again.

He frowned at the woman's reaction to the stuff and glanced to his pater - if she had to be given it, it was likely going to be a difficult affair.

"We have little choice mea filius."
Jeffry said but he also frowned at the woman's reaction.
"Miss Springfield know that this Fallen Progenitor you speak of is not going to harm anyone ever again, not in this life or any other."
Jeffry told the prisoner and that made her smile, ever so slightly despite her unease.
"Are you sure Sir?"
She asked and Jeffry nodded gruffly.
"Quite sure Miss Springfield, quite sure."
He said darkly. Cecilia nodded at that.
"Good riddence."
She muttered softly as if she did not dare to say that to loudly.

"'This whole thing?' You mean the current attempt to end the world as we know it, or the Labyrinth?" he asked rhetorically, then shook his head. His concern for the girl, considering what the Nephandi had so far done to children, was still present but hopefully she was not in immediate danger.

"Yeah...the attemnt to end the world, and all the rest of it. My daugther have the Gift Sir I do not want her to get involved with the Nephandi."
Cecilia said and sigh.

"I can bind her fingers," he offered, as it seemed that Nicole had finished with her arms.

Jeffry nodded at that.
"Do so, do not hurt her needlessly but make sure the bindings hold."
He said knowing that he had taught you how to make such bindings as part of your training as a war mage.

He glanced again at the kit and then the woman and back to the Chief - she didn't even want to look at it, but it seemed he or someone was going to have to give it to her and he was asking if he should.

Again your Mentor simply nodded, you probably had more experience with the serum than the rest here by now. Cecilia still tried to avoid looking at it and so her eyes followed Mundi who where following Darrian and sniffing around, his tail was hanging down limply the big black dog hwere not happy with being in the Labyrinth.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:22 pm

Anja's Post:

'Easy enough, that.' Nicole replied, gesturing with the tape. Stick the fingers to the arms, I can.'

[Now you've got me thinking of Rotes involving duct tape...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:26 pm

'Easy enough, that.' Nicole replied, gesturing with the tape. Stick the fingers to the arms, I can.'

"Very well, as long as our prisoner here will not be able to move her fingers enough to make gestures with them."
Jeffry said.
"And the restraint have to be secure but preferably not to painful for the prisoner."

(OOC: Nicole might actually use duct tape for magick actually. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 pm

It was Rosa's turn and she grinned and said.
"The party of hero got going at the gray of dawn following Dr Moonlight's tracker, it did not seam like the horse thiefs where moving so the party got closer and closer."

Serge drew the tracker multiple times, each time with the blinking horse dot moving closer and closer to the bottom of the screen to show that the party was getting closer.

Cava took her turn and said.
"Soon the heroes where right on top of the horse thiefs, one more turn of the forrested track and they would see them, then suddely a arrow flew past Princess Katie and hit the pirate in his left leg, which was ok for it was made of wood but even so someone where shooting at them."'

Serge drew a arrow whizzing past Princess Katie, cutting off a bit of her pink hair and then hitting the pirates leg. Thankfully the pirate didn't seem to mind much.  

Yu Die took over and said.
"Vincent elegently jumped up into one of the nearby trees to get a better look then he pointed and shouted. "Three dark elves right over there." Before he swung through the trees to getto the dark elves and cut them down with his sword before they could harm any of his friends."

"Dammit, it's always those damn dark elves." Serge said with a smile as he drew the agile Vincent, his sword moving faster than the eye could see, cutting down a group of three of the aforementioned elves that were hiding within the bushes nearby.

(OOC: Duct tape magick sounds perfect for the gutter magick practice Smile )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Nicole did as bidden; securely binding the prisoner's fingers to their other elbow, then doing a few wrap-rounds for luck. Then repeated this action for the other hand.

[I could see it... duct tape is a wonder of science anyway!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:06 pm

[Labyrinth, 2ish]
"Could you perhaps be overlooking someone you know, someone you know that Anna depends on?"
Dalisse suggjested then she shook her head.
"No the slaver is not good for anyone I think, it would do the world a favor if she was no more."
She grumbeled.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "One out of two probabilities, really - either someone has completely slipped my mind amidst all the stress of the weekend, or I just haven't met that person yet. It could just as easily be either."

((OOC: Oh, cough syrup, how I wuvs thee... If it's as bad tomorrow still, I'm seeing the doctor to make sure it's not pneumonia or some bullshit like that. :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Nicole did as bidden; securely binding the prisoner's fingers to their other elbow, then doing a few wrap-rounds for luck. Then repeated this action for the other hand.

Cecilia clearly did not like this from the expression on her face but she did not reist or protest and just stood there as you worked. Jeffry kept and watchful eye to make sure the job was done properly and that the prisoner could not move her fingers.

"Dammit, it's always those damn dark elves." Serge said with a smile as he drew the agile Vincent, his sword moving faster than the eye could see, cutting down a group of three of the aforementioned elves that were hiding within the bushes nearby.

Liv took over and Jane translated for her.
"Vincent defeated and killed the three dark elves."
She said and grinned.
"But then there was the sound of another arrow and one of them hit the swordsman in the shoulder and unlike his pirate friend's leg, Vincent's shoulder where not made of wood, there where more enemies in the forest!"

Jane took over and said.
"Vincent was wounded but he did not let that stop him as he rushed towards the source of the second arrow, there where no one there but he heard someone moving through the forest, then Alexa cast a spell and a body fell to the ground, frozen to ice."

[Colin] (Labyrinth at ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "One out of two probabilities, really - either someone has completely slipped my mind amidst all the stress of the weekend, or I just haven't met that person yet. It could just as easily be either."

"I agree it could be either. I guess what you have to keep an eye out for is someone who would be needed for you and your loved ones to be safe then."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"I guess there is little reason in thinking about it right now unless you think you know the answer."

(OOC: I hope it do not taste as bad as this cough syrup I got once it tasted so badly I just could not drink it and the taste lasted for hours I even tried washing my mouth out and scrubbing my tounge to no effect it is the most foul tasting thing I have ever had.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:10 pm

Liv took over and Jane translated for her.
"Vincent defeated and killed the three dark elves."
She said and grinned.
"But then there was the sound of another arrow and one of them hit the swordsman in the shoulder and unlike his pirate friend's leg, Vincent's shoulder where not made of wood, there where more enemies in the forest!"

Serge made a dramatic scene of Vincent getting hit with an arrow and pointing out in excruciating detail that his shoulder was, in fact, not made of wood.

Jane took over and said.
"Vincent was wounded but he did not let that stop him as he rushed towards the source of the second arrow, there where no one there but he heard someone moving through the forest, then Alexa cast a spell and a body fell to the ground, frozen to ice."

The scene depicted Alexa snapping her fingers and light-blue energy flowing out of them and towards the mysterious figure moving through the forest. With a large sound the frozen body appeared, falling onto the ground.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:07 pm

5 1 8 10 and I use 1 willpower to ignore wounds

Tane Will go sneaking behind the nephanda's and strike her down
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:46 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, Same Bat-time, Same Bat-Channel]
"I agree it could be either. I guess what you have to keep an eye out for is someone who would be needed for you and your loved ones to be safe then."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"I guess there is little reason in thinking about it right now unless you think you know the answer."
Colin nodded, "If I already know the person, I'm sure I will remember once things calm down. In the meantime, there is the battle..."

((OOC: Bergensk Brystbalsam. I I love you the stuff. Tastes great AND works. Very Happy ))
((OOC2: Colin's probably going to roll Intelligence or something once he gets out of the Labyrinth, to see if he knows who the florally-named blonde is. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:12 pm

"My name is Cecilia Springfield Sir, I would ask yours but my guess is that you are a Hermetic and will not give it but what should I call you?" The prisoner asked and she glanced at Adley again.

"Ms Springfield, you may call me Theodore for now."

"We have little choice mea filius." Jeffry said but he also frowned at the woman's reaction.

He gave him a small nod, then watched the woman's reaction to the news the progenitor that had tortured and experimented on her was dead. He couldn't blame her.

"Yeah...the attemnt to end the world, and all the rest of it. My daugther have the Gift Sir I do not want her to get involved with the Nephandi." Cecilia said and sigh.

"I see...well, I share that wish, ma'am so long as she's not Fallen, there is hope. Perhaps that is something we can discuss once we're out of this mess..."

Jeffry nodded at that. "Do so, do not hurt her needlessly but make sure the bindings hold."
"Very well, as long as our prisoner here will not be able to move her fingers enough to make gestures with them."
Jeffry said. "And the restraint have to be secure but preferably not to painful for the prisoner."

If unneeded, he offered back the string to his mentor or put it away with the rest of his stuff. "If you got enough tape there, I'll take mine back," he said to Nicole. After she was done securing the woman, he stood where she could not obviously see him well to draw a vial of the serum - he didn't want to frighten her. "Ma'am, I know you have had difficult times due to your ill treatment here. I know that what was done to you was horrible, I am sorry for that, but in order to keep us all safe here I am required to dampen your magick and investments. I have no wish to harm you or cause you undue fear. Perhaps, if you think of something, a poem or song, to take your mind off of it, it will be done quickly..."

//MacGuyver-style rotes are my favorite - I can see duct tape rotes being really useful lol. I mean, they made a bridge out of it on Mythbusters
ooc2: Feel better Warp, sorry you are still sick : (

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:54 pm

"Ms Springfield, you may call me Theodore for now."

The hedge wizard gave you a very slight smile and nodded.
"Theodore very well."

"I see...well, I share that wish, ma'am so long as she's not Fallen, there is hope. Perhaps that is something we can discuss once we're out of this mess..."

"She is not Fallen...and I do not mind discussing it later, perhaps getting into contact with the Traditions will be good for her."
Cecilia agreed.

If unneeded, he offered back the string to his mentor or put it away with the rest of his stuff.

Jeffry accepted the string back and rolled it up and put it into his pocket.

"Ma'am, I know you have had difficult times due to your ill treatment here. I know that what was done to you was horrible, I am sorry for that, but in order to keep us all safe here I am required to dampen your magick and investments. I have no wish to harm you or cause you undue fear. Perhaps, if you think of something, a poem or song, to take your mind off of it, it will be done quickly..."

The prisoner cringed again.
"O...ok...I understand I knew...it was coming."
She said in a thin, weak voice.
"I...doubt I will be able to focus...on anything not after...what the Prelatus...ehm...I...ehm...I am not going to resist but if I...faint or...panic or get sick on the floor I am not trying anything...don't kill me...please."
She pleaded and glanced at you for a moment then looked away again and muttered.
"Shit...ok I just do not want to see it done. I do not want to see it."
The hedge wizard stood still but you could see she was tensing every muscle in her body and she bit into her own lip nervously.

[Colin] (Labyrinth at ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "If I already know the person, I'm sure I will remember once things calm down. In the meantime, there is the battle..."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"Very well, indeed there is a battle, your groups are still in the same rooms though, and nothing much have happened, and right where they are now I can not do allot to help them."

(OOC: Yeah that works, it did not work that time I had to get something for cough from a doctor though and he gave me Satan's urine in a bottle.)

The scene depicted Alexa snapping her fingers and light-blue energy flowing out of them and towards the mysterious figure moving through the forest. With a large sound the frozen body appeared, falling onto the ground.

It was Rosa's turn and the young Cultist said.
"Even if one of the Dark Elves where dead, more where coming for the group and soon all seven party members had to fling spells and swing swords to defend themselves against the fast, numble attackers, the battle was fierce and our heroes suffered several wounds but eventually they stood victorious on the blood drenched ground."
It was Cava's turn and the young Hermetic said.
"Dr Moonlight found her healing device again and used it to close her friend's wounds. "We must be getting close." Princess Katie said. "Since they are throwing everything they have at us."

You snuck up on the woman and tried to slit her throat, the problem was that as you reached for her you hit something hard, as if the air itself around her had turned to glass or stone in a barriar surrounding her person.
"Well now that would have been a easy solution to your problem would it not Traditionalist."
The rune mage scoffed, not turning from her focusiing on the two Masters of the Art.
"But I am well aware I am no more durable than any other mortal, and too my precautions."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:16 pm

It was Rosa's turn and the young Cultist said.
"Even if one of the Dark Elves where dead, more where coming for the group and soon all seven party members had to fling spells and swing swords to defend themselves against the fast, numble attackers, the battle was fierce and our heroes suffered several wounds but eventually they stood victorious on the blood drenched ground."

Serge drew and epic battle as each party member fought with their own specialty. Spellcaster cast their multi-colored spells which had various effects which ranged from simply freezing people to more esoteric effects like turning one of the elves into a kitten.

The warriors (Which consisted of Vincent and the pirate) fought with blind rage, swords moving faster than eyesight causing large gashes to appear on the elves.

He added the last detail of the blood soaked ground while commenting, "Damn this story got dark."

It was Cava's turn and the young Hermetic said.
"Dr Moonlight found her healing device again and used it to close her friend's wounds. "We must be getting close." Princess Katie said. "Since they are throwing everything they have at us."

A simple image could be seen of the futuristic device healing the man wounds of the heroes.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Serge drew and epic battle as each party member fought with their own specialty. Spellcaster cast their multi-colored spells which had various effects which ranged from simply freezing people to more esoteric effects like turning one of the elves into a kitten.

The younger girls giggeld when they saw the transformed kitten and pointed to it.

The warriors (Which consisted of Vincent and the pirate) fought with blind rage, swords moving faster than eyesight causing large gashes to appear on the elves.

He added the last detail of the blood soaked ground while commenting, "Damn this story got dark."

"Yeah you are right Cousin, do you think it have gotten to dark for the girls?"
Rosa asked.
"No we are fine Miss Olsen."
Cava said and Jane and Yu Die nodded at that.

A simple image could be seen of the futuristic device healing the man wounds of the heroes.

Yu Die contininued the story.
"It did not take long to heal the party's many wounds and they continued through the dark forest following Dr Moonlight's tracker to try to find the robot unicorn and the other steeds, eventually they all got to a clearing, the hores where bound to a downed tree towards one side of the clearing, in the center of it stood a figure dressed in a long, dark robe, the figure did not seam to be afraid of the party. "You have come, I have been waiting for you." The figure said as the princess and the othered entered the clearing."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:01 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2 and change]
Dalisse nodded at that.
"Very well, indeed there is a battle, your groups are still in the same rooms though, and nothing much have happened, and right where they are now I can not do allot to help them."
Colin nodded, "That's fair. Anyone moving toward the groups, though? Larson's reinforcements, or perhaps residents who have concluded that this is not going their way?"

((OOC: Sounds like you got Noscapine or something. The poppy-based alkaloid without the opiate's painkilling effect. Satan's bottled urine, indeed. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next