Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

5 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33 - Page 9 Empty Re: Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:58 am

[Travelling]

Colin's Post:

'Not everything revolves around you. The alt we're crashing into might have a bigger... error which the shit we're seeing is simply part of the result of it.' Nicole replied.

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... that suggests that either the alt is close enough for others not to notice, or it's just a local effect.' Nicole mused. 'Wonder if this attack on implants is part of to do this?'

Colin's Post:

'Erm... that's good?' she replied, a little perplexed.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33 - Page 9 Empty Re: Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:28 am

[Travelling]

Not everything revolves around you. The alt we're crashing into might have a bigger... error which the shit we're seeing is simply part of the result of it.' Nicole replied.

"This is true, however Colin have been involved with allot of time shenanigans so it would not surprise me if he have worn a spot of time thin just like the part of your jeans trapped between your ass ad the chair and get rubbed around every time you sit down or move."
Adjan said with a wry smile.

Hmm... that suggests that either the alt is close enough for others not to notice, or it's just a local effect.' Nicole mused. 'Wonder if this attack on implants is part of to do this?'

"Wait...Adley just said that another abnormality have been seen in the Chantry a prisoner we where near capturing during the trouble two months ago but who we did not get."
Narim said over the phone.
"Perhaps it is spreading, I am not sure if it have a connection to what is happening around cybernetics though but we can't rule anything out at this point."
The Virtual Adept said sounding worried.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:54 am

[Colin's room]

"Let me guess things did not go well for this prisoner in the other timeline then."
Amadeus said and he glanced over at the rest of the group.
"Hum...Silverberg, where there not a Verbena apprentice that went missing years ago in Chicago by that name?"

He raised an eyebrow at Amadeus. "It did not go well for them, no. Whose apprentice?"

"I will get on that."
Beatrice said.
"I do not want to talk to Anna about the serum it would scare her but I can tell her that she is ok with perfectly unbroken skin or something like that."

"Right, that's true..."

"Oh of course it is..." Serge said in slightly exasperated voice.
"Trouble always do."
Beatrice said and sigh.

He put out his hands to his sides in a sort of 'what can we do' gesture. Then he texted Helga back. 'Let us know if anything else odd happens.

"That this is spreading is not good." Ryan said. "Ok give me a moment guys and I will see what I can find out."

"Or at least more noticeable instances of...whatever this is called that's trying to happen."

After some time he said. "It is hard to say but the disturbance is centered in this apartment, however space means little so it will bleed out other places as well."

"So...would it help to move her or not?"

"Do you have any idea as to the cause?" Serge asked. "Or anyway we can separate the timelines? Adley came up with an idea but we wanted to get a little more information before deciding on anything concrete."
"Ever read those Cinderella stories where she is set to separate peas for grain? We have to do that I think make the differences between the timelines stronger and then nuke the hole or whatever allow them to flow into one another."
Ryan said and frowned.
"But if Mr Roth Hicks had an idea I would love to hear it."

"That seems to follow the assistance we got from the Deaconess, at least as far as I could understand. Master Steelhaven is currently trying to deal with what you're calling the pothole. And we," he gestured to Bee, Kyle, Narim and Serge "were figuring that reminding her of what happened in this timeline with regards to the physical or energetic planes, or events that only happened to her in this timeline, might help. One idea was to employ a judicious use of prime, making use of quintessence she used to make a spell for example, as she wouldn't have been able to do that in the other timeline, and sort of make a feedback loop with it. Bee and my brother are speaking with her about other things that are different...did I forget anything?" he asked Serge.

// Technically Adley did not say Tian's name aloud, it just crossed his mind he knew exactly who it must be. Though Amadeus may have guessed, anyways

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:18 am

[Colin's room]

He raised an eyebrow at Amadeus. "It did not go well for them, no. Whose apprentice?"

"Ah yes...excuse me, could the prisoner you talk about be the kid who was almost captured at the no questions asked clinic in Chicago? I read the rapports, his name was Silverberg, or at least that is the suspicion that he is Sebastian Silverberg a apprentice of my Tradition who vanished years ago."
Amadeus said and scratched his head.
"What you said made me think of him."

"Right, that's true..."

Beatrice nodded at that.

He put out his hands to his sides in a sort of 'what can we do' gesture. Then he texted Helga back. 'Let us know if anything else odd happens.

"Will do."
You got as a reply. Beatrice sigh and nodded at your gesture.

"Or at least more noticeable instances of...whatever this is called that's trying to happen."

"Let us call it a time abnormality...let us hope there is not more."
Ryan said and frowned.

"So...would it help to move her or not?"

"No not likely no, the disturbance started here but now it is more spread in time than in space."
The Cultist said and frowned.

"That seems to follow the assistance we got from the Deaconess, at least as far as I could understand. Master Steelhaven is currently trying to deal with what you're calling the pothole. And we," he gestured to Bee, Kyle, Narim and Serge "were figuring that reminding her of what happened in this timeline with regards to the physical or energetic planes, or events that only happened to her in this timeline, might help.

"Reminding Miss Wainwright of things only happening in this timeline would help I think. I am not sure it would close the hole but might lessen the effect at least for her. I think we need Master Steelhaven's help to close it though."
Ryan said and he glanced over at Anna.
"How is she doing+"

One idea was to employ a judicious use of prime, making use of quintessence she used to make a spell for example, as she wouldn't have been able to do that in the other timeline, and sort of make a feedback loop with it. Bee and my brother are speaking with her about other things that are different...did I forget anything?" he asked Serge.

"Yeah that is a good idea her magick would only exist in this time line so that should strengthen it. If Master Steelhaven is working on something though I would check in with him first though so that we do not mess up his work, trying to cast magick on where someone else is casting is like trying to serve tea in a rowboat during a storm my Mentor says."
Ryan said and sigh.
"Ok what if I head over to his place and see how he is doing with that?"

(OOC: Oh sorry I thought he said it, I hope Amadeus reply fix it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:49 am

Nicole wrote:'Not everything revolves around you. The alt we're crashing into might have a bigger... error which the shit we're seeing is simply part of the result of it.' Nicole replied.
Anja wrote:"This is true, however Colin have been involved with allot of time shenanigans so it would not surprise me if he have worn a spot of time thin just like the part of your jeans trapped between your ass ad the chair and get rubbed around every time you sit down or move."
Adjan said with a wry smile.
Colin arched an eyebrow, "Now, I said I suspect it might be centered around the Chantry, not around me. But yes, I can't rule out that this is, in fact, revolving around something I have done to the timeline; I did some fairly brisk lifting two months ago, and the results of my decisions will play out for decades to come still."

Nicole wrote:'Erm... that's good?' she replied, a little perplexed.
He grinned, "It usually takes a little longer for things to cast shadows, as it were - the fact that it's already so firmly represented in the Umbra means it's accepted as a quite permanent addition."

Anja wrote:"You are worried about Anna so it is quite understandable Mr Wainwright."
Adjan said and he begun to roll his dice again, the ancient courtyard with a smithy and several carts in a row slowly, gradually changed to the garage of Steelhaven Hall. You heard someone moving about in the workshop, it seamed that Mr Miles where there, his Ether goggles on bent over one of the work benches, the Etherite was to caught up in what he was doing to notice the car sliding out of the Umbra. Other than Devon Miles no one was in the garage.
"Go to your apprentice Mr Wainwright, don't worry about me I will get up on my own but I am slower."
Adjan said as he put his dice away.
He nodded, "Unless you two are better off investigating the next few leads... I'll find a calm moment and pick up the hair sample from Dino after I've made sure Anna is going to be all right."
He slipped out of the car, and not even bothering to close the door, sped past Devon and up the stairs, "Morning, Mr. Miles. Still figuring out where to place the prayer candles?"

((OOC: Still got to take a moment to mess with Devon's head... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:58 am

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

'True enough. Just thinking aloud and not jumping to conclusions.' Nicole replied for the both of them. 'So, I'll send you the photo of the attacker and details of, yes?'

Colin's Post:

Nicole gave a "there's nothing" shrug as Colin left the car. After thanking Adjan for the help, she'll get out and move towards the workshop to see what he was working on...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:27 pm

[Steelhaven Garage]

Colin arched an eyebrow, "Now, I said I suspect it might be centered around the Chantry, not around me. But yes, I can't rule out that this is, in fact, revolving around something I have done to the timeline; I did some fairly brisk lifting two months ago, and the results of my decisions will play out for decades to come still."

"I guess we all have to pay for the things we did to save the world."
Adjan said and frowned.

He nodded, "Unless you two are better off investigating the next few leads... I'll find a calm moment and pick up the hair sample from Dino after I've made sure Anna is going to be all right."

"I imagine we will be heading out again but we should probably get another person to join us, if something happens I have no chance to get Miss Bouchard away from danger and drive to safety with my leg in this condition, for safety's sake we should have a third, that you drop by the hospital to get the hair sample though sounds like a good idea Colin."

He slipped out of the car, and not even bothering to close the door, sped past Devon and up the stairs, "Morning, Mr. Miles. Still figuring out where to place the prayer candles?"

"Prayer...candles?"
Devon said and he sounded rather confused as he looked up from his project on the bench.

'True enough. Just thinking aloud and not jumping to conclusions.' Nicole replied for the both of them. 'So, I'll send you the photo of the attacker and details of, yes?'

"Yes for now what is going on are anyone's guess, yes if you would please send me the details and the photo and I will see what I can do."
The Virtual Adept agreed.

Nicole gave a "there's nothing" shrug as Colin left the car. After thanking Adjan for the help, she'll get out and move towards the workshop to see what he was working on...

"Do you need my help further Miss Bouchard or do you prefer to continue on your own and find someone else to assist you?"
Adjan asked.

Devon gave you a polite nod as you headed over to the workshop he was working on some sort of machine, it seamed to be built from a meter of some sort, but the other Etherite where heavily modifying the circuitry.
"Hello Nicole."
Devon said and he glanced at you through his goggles.

Colin you got up the stairs to your apartment, the door was open and you found Narim, Adley, Serge, Kyle, Beatrice and Amadeus there. Anna was on the sofa she looked very pale as Amadeus where tending to her, Kyle where talking with the young girl trying to cheer her up and Beatrice where making tea, the Juamnji game where on the living room table in the middle of a game forgotten in all of the commotion.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Anja wrote:"I guess we all have to pay for the things we did to save the world."
Adjan said and frowned.
Colin's eyes darkened, "Not always... Some times, someone else pays, and we ourselves have to watch... In many ways, that's far worse."

Anja wrote:"I imagine we will be heading out again but we should probably get another person to join us, if something happens I have no chance to get Miss Bouchard away from danger and drive to safety with my leg in this condition, for safety's sake we should have a third, that you drop by the hospital to get the hair sample though sounds like a good idea Colin."
He smiled wryly, "I didn't say I'd go there - I can call him and, hm, pick his pocket from a distance, if needs be. It boils down to how much time I can spare for it."

Anja wrote:"Prayer...candles?"
Devon said and he sounded rather confused as he looked up from his project on the bench.
He grinned and stopped for a moment, "Same reaction as in the shuttle that day... Don't worry; I'm only teasing. I still wouldn't put wax or blood near machinery."

Anja wrote:Colin you got up the stairs to your apartment, the door was open and you found Narim, Adley, Serge, Kyle, Beatrice and Amadeus there. Anna was on the sofa she looked very pale as Amadeus where tending to her, Kyle where talking with the young girl trying to cheer her up and Beatrice where making tea, the Juamnji game where on the living room table in the middle of a game forgotten in all of the commotion.
He came into the room, slightly winded, leaning on the doorframe for a moment as he took the scene in, "I'm here... three things... First, how is she... Second... any other anomalies than a mischievous phone... Third... I hope you didn't play that game according to the suggestion on my post-it note?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:15 pm

[Steelhaven]

Colin's eyes darkened, "Not always... Some times, someone else pays, and we ourselves have to watch... In many ways, that's far worse."

Adjan sigh and nodded.
"That is indeed far worse, especially if there is nothing you can do to help, only sit and watch as others suffers."
He said sadly.
"That is far worse indeed."

He smiled wryly, "I didn't say I'd go there - I can call him and, hm, pick his pocket from a distance, if needs be. It boils down to how much time I can spare for it."

"That is a very good point."
The Euthanathos agreed and he raised an eyebrow.

He grinned and stopped for a moment, "Same reaction as in the shuttle that day... Don't worry; I'm only teasing. I still wouldn't put wax or blood near machinery."

"I fail to see the humor Mr Wainwright."
Devon said and he raised and eyebrow still looking confused.

He came into the room, slightly winded, leaning on the doorframe for a moment as he took the scene in, "I'm here... three things... First, how is she...

"Her life patterns are staved as if she have eaten very little for months, she feels sick and throws up, there are deep bruising on her arms and upper tights, her heart is weaker than it should be and she do not breathe well, she also complain about headaches I have fed her patterns using magick, and healed what I can, her heart and lungs though are hard to get a grip on, due to the pattern damage she have I think she should be checked out by Dr Lee or another doctor. I can mix up some herbs to better heart and lung function, but I am reduced to using herbal medicine here."
Amadeus said. Anna opened her eyes and looked at you.
"Hi dad..."
She muttered.
"I....what is going on? My magick don't work."
She asked sounding worried.

Second... any other anomalies than a mischievous phone...

"Your daughter reacting as if she have..."
Beatrice lowered her voice.
"Been on the serum for months...and someone saw a prisoner we have never caught in the basement."

Third... I hope you didn't play that game according to the suggestion on my post-it note?"

"No we avoided that problem."
Kyle said and grinned.
"We played it normally."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:17 pm

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:"Ever read those Cinderella stories where she is set to separate peas for grain? We have to do that I think make the differences between the timelines stronger and then nuke the hole or whatever allow them to flow into one another."
Ryan said and frowned.
"But if Mr Roth Hicks had an idea I would love to hear it."
The Cultist said and he glanced over at Adley."
Adley wrote:"That seems to follow the assistance we got from the Deaconess, at least as far as I could understand. Master Steelhaven is currently trying to deal with what you're calling the pothole. And we," he gestured to Bee, Kyle, Narim and Serge "were figuring that reminding her of what happened in this timeline with regards to the physical or energetic planes, or events that only happened to her in this timeline, might help. One idea was to employ a judicious use of prime, making use of quintessence she used to make a spell for example, as she wouldn't have been able to do that in the other timeline, and sort of make a feedback loop with it. Bee and my brother are speaking with her about other things that are different...did I forget anything?" he asked Serge.

"Nope I think you got everything." Serge said with a slight nod of his head. "Remind her of herself Mind, Body, and Spirit. Highlight all of the ways she's different than her other timeline version."

Anja wrote:"Reminding Miss Wainwright of things only happening in this timeline would help I think. I am not sure it would close the hole but might lessen the effect at least for her. I think we need Master Steelhaven's help to close it though."
Ryan said and he glanced over at Anna.
"How is she doing+""

"Anything helps. So far she's toughing through it but it's obvious its messing her up." Serge said looking sadly at the young girl.

Anja wrote:"Yeah that is a good idea her magick would only exist in this time line so that should strengthen it. If Master Steelhaven is working on something though I would check in with him first though so that we do not mess up his work, trying to cast magick on where someone else is casting is like trying to serve tea in a rowboat during a storm my Mentor says."
Ryan said and sigh.

"Sounds like a plan. If he's doing something big we should probably know about it. Don't wanna get in his way." Serge said looking Adley to see what he thought.

Anja wrote:Colin you got up the stairs to your apartment, the door was open and you found Narim, Adley, Serge, Kyle, Beatrice and Amadeus there. Anna was on the sofa she looked very pale as Amadeus where tending to her, Kyle where talking with the young girl trying to cheer her up and Beatrice where making tea, the Juamnji game where on the living room table in the middle of a game forgotten in all of the commotion.
Colin wrote:He came into the room, slightly winded, leaning on the doorframe for a moment as he took the scene in, "I'm here... three things... First, how is she... Second... any other anomalies than a mischievous phone... Third... I hope you didn't play that game according to the suggestion on my post-it note?"
Anja wrote:"No we avoided that problem."
Kyle said and grinned.
"We played it normally."

"I really really really wanted to." Serge said with a quick smirk on seeing Colin, before it faded away from his face in the seriousness of the situation.

"Adley came up with a plan to help heal her. We still need to check in with Master Steelhaven and you before doing it though."

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:03 pm

Anja wrote:Adjan sigh and nodded.
"That is indeed far worse, especially if there is nothing you can do to help, only sit and watch as others suffers."
He said sadly.
"That is far worse indeed."
Colin nodded slowly, "Cecilia pays the price for Anna and Allison... though, it's a little fuzzy, as she would likely suffer the long-term consequences anyway from past exposure to the serum, while Anna and Allison are now spared from ever spending extended time on it... Still, I must be there to catch her when she falls."

Anja wrote:"That is a very good point."
The Euthanathos agreed and he raised an eyebrow.
He grinned, "We're Mages; if we can't cut a few corners to save the day, who can?"

Anja wrote:"I fail to see the humor Mr Wainwright."
Devon said and he raised and eyebrow still looking confused.
He grinned, "Hm, quite alright; I'll admit my sense of humour doesn't appeal to everyone..."

Anja wrote:"Her life patterns are staved as if she have eaten very little for months, she feels sick and throws up, there are deep bruising on her arms and upper tights, her heart is weaker than it should be and she do not breathe well, she also complain about headaches I have fed her patterns using magick, and healed what I can, her heart and lungs though are hard to get a grip on, due to the pattern damage she have I think she should be checked out by Dr Lee or another doctor. I can mix up some herbs to better heart and lung function, but I am reduced to using herbal medicine here."
"Hi dad..."
She muttered.
He frowned, "I'm sorry, Sweetie, it seems two timelines are having a bit of a spat; ours, and the one I so thoroughly refuted... I don't know why the timeline I blocked is trying to reassert itself, but I'm not bloody having it."

Anja wrote:"Your daughter reacting as if she have..."
"Been on the serum for months...and someone saw a prisoner we have never caught in the basement."
He nodded, making sure Anna couldn't see as he picked the intermittent syringe from his pocket and showed Beatrice, "It's going a bit on and off, flickering between the timelines... It doesn't belong in..."
He frowned, "Wait, a prisoner we never caught? Do we have an ID?"

Anja wrote:"No we avoided that problem."
Kyle said and grinned.
"We played it normally."
Jeremy wrote:"I really really really wanted to." Serge said with a quick smirk, before it faded away from his face in the seriousness of the situation.

"Adley came up with a plan to help heal her. We still need to check in with Master Steelhaven and you before doing it though."
He smiled wryly, "I'll bet you wanted to... and I want to try such an augmentation to the game - but not with Anna; only consenting adults. In fact... I'd wager your uncle would love to see how good you are at creating the appropriate imagery."
He shook his head, "Alright, what's the plan, and what is Master Steelhaven doing that we don't want to interfere with?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:23 pm

[Colin's room]

"Ah yes...excuse me, could the prisoner you talk about be the kid who was almost captured at the no questions asked clinic in Chicago? I read the rapports, his name was Silverberg, or at least that is the suspicion that he is Sebastian Silverberg a apprentice of my Tradition who vanished years ago." Amadeus said and scratched his head. "What you said made me think of him."

"That is what I think, yes..." He frowned, then glanced over at Bea and Kyle and back to Amadeus. "Whose apprentice?"

"Nope I think you got everything." Serge said with a slight nod of his head. "Remind her of herself Mind, Body, and Spirit. Highlight all of the ways she's different than her other timeline version."

He nodded.

"Yeah that is a good idea her magick would only exist in this time line so that should strengthen it. If Master Steelhaven is working on something though I would check in with him first though so that we do not mess up his work, trying to cast magick on where someone else is casting is like trying to serve tea in a rowboat during a storm my Mentor says."
Ryan said and sigh.
"Sounds like a plan. If he's doing something big we should probably know about it. Don't wanna get in his way." Serge said looking Adley to see what he thought.

"Agreed."

(Colin) came into the room, slightly winded, leaning on the doorframe for a moment as he took the scene in, "I'm here... three things... First, how is she... Second... any other anomalies than a mischievous phone... Third... I hope you didn't play that game according to the suggestion on my post-it note?"

"Oh, thank the gods..." he said, looking quite visibly relieved to see Colin.

"Her life patterns are staved as if she have eaten very little for months, she feels sick and throws up, there are deep bruising on her arms and upper tights, her heart is weaker than it should be and she do not breathe well, she also complain about headaches I have fed her patterns using magick, and healed what I can, her heart and lungs though are hard to get a grip on, due to the pattern damage she have I think she should be checked out by Dr Lee or another doctor. I can mix up some herbs to better heart and lung function, but I am reduced to using herbal medicine here."
"Hi dad..."
She muttered.
He frowned, "I'm sorry, Sweetie, it seems two timelines are having a bit of a spat; ours, and the one I so thoroughly refuted... I don't know why the timeline I blocked is trying to reassert itself, but I'm not bloody having it."
"Your daughter reacting as if she have..."
He nodded, making sure Anna couldn't see as he picked the intermittent syringe from his pocket and showed Beatrice, "It's going a bit on and off, flickering between the timelines... It doesn't belong in..."

"I think I know who it probably was..." he glanced over at Amadeus.

He smiled wryly, "I'll bet you wanted to... and I want to try such an augmentation to the game - but not with Anna; only consenting adults. In fact... I'd wager your uncle would love to see how good you are at creating the appropriate imagery."
He shook his head, "Alright, what's the plan, and what is Master Steelhaven doing that we don't want to interfere with?"

"Master Steelhaven is, I believe trying to shut the ah...time leakage hole. Anomaly?" He shook his head. "Mr Darehill went to go see if this idea we had would interfere and report back. Essentially, we figure that reminding her of what happened in this timeline with regards to the physical or energetic planes particularly since that's how her problems are manifesting, or even events that only happened to her in this timeline, might help keep her in her timeline-lane, so to speak. One idea was to use quintessence that your apprentice used to make a spell to make a feedback loop with it. Bee and my brother are speaking with her about other things that are different."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:29 pm

[Garage]

Colin nodded slowly, "Cecilia pays the price for Anna and Allison... though, it's a little fuzzy, as she would likely suffer the long-term consequences anyway from past exposure to the serum, while Anna and Allison are now spared from ever spending extended time on it... Still, I must be there to catch her when she falls."

"I see, well at least sounds like not to much harm will happen which is not happening already and I am glad you are managing to spare Anna from that...who is Allison though? Th Nephandi Chief's apprentice from Chicago?"
Adjan asked.

He grinned, "We're Mages; if we can't cut a few corners to save the day, who can?"

"True that is sort of what we do."
The Euthanathos agreed with a grin.

He grinned, "Hm, quite alright; I'll admit my sense of humour doesn't appeal to everyone..."

Devon gave you a awkward look for a few moments longer.
"Ehm...no I guess not."
He said flatly.

[Colin's Room]

"Anything helps. So far she's toughing through it but it's obvious its messing her up." Serge said looking sadly at the young girl.

"Indeed and I am most concerned about her well being."
Beatrice said as she handed a cup of tea to Adley and then one to Narim who thanked her.

"No we would not want that. I am heading to Master Steelhaven's room then?"
Ryan asked and he waited to see if anyone would protest before he walked out of the room, nodding to Colin as he arrived.

"I really really really wanted to." Serge said with a quick smirk, before it faded away from his face in the seriousness of the situation.

"I bet you did."
Kyle said with a slight grin.

Anna paled more.
"The timeline with the serum dad?"
She asked her voice shaky.
"But...what if there are needles around then or one have broken of somewhere or or...I do not remember anything about the serum but what if!"
She said clearly beginning to freak out. Beatrice sat down next to the girl and shook her head.
"Like I said Anna your skin is perfectly unbroken, the only broken skin you have are the two scratches on your hands from playing that I pointed out, other than that you skin is perfect or have old scars."
She said but Anna did not seam like she quite believed it and she started breathing way to fast.
"But what if...what if.."

"Well that...cartinly is a syringe used with the serum."
Amadeus said and frowned.
"The way it flincher is...somewhat disturbing...I am afraid we do not know who yet but could it be that young Nephandus who almost got caught in Chicago by the no questions asked clinic?"
The old Verbena asked.

"He is doing something...I am not sure what but we thought we should send someone to check on him and whatever or not we can work to find a solution here as well."
Beatrice said.

"That is what I think, yes..." He frowned, then glanced over at Bea and Kyle and back to Amadeus. "Whose apprentice?"

"I do not remember his name, I did not know him personally, I do not even know if this is the Nephandus in question, I just thought as he was almost captured it might be him, if it is Mr Silveeberg then his Mentor was killed when he disappeared."
Amadeus replied.

"Master Steelhaven is, I believe trying to shut the ah...time leakage hole. Anomaly?" He shook his head. "Mr Darehill went to go see if this idea we had would interfere and report back. Essentially, we figure that reminding her of what happened in this timeline with regards to the physical or energetic planes particularly since that's how her problems are manifesting, or even events that only happened to her in this timeline, might help keep her in her timeline-lane, so to speak. One idea was to use quintessence that your apprentice used to make a spell to make a feedback loop with it. Bee and my brother are speaking with her about other things that are different."

Ryan had left as soon as it was clear no one would protest. Kyle nodded but he looked worried when Anna started freaking out.
"We have been talking about our sparring matches."
He said to no one in particular.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:50 pm

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:Anna paled more.
"But...what if there are needles around then or one have broken of somewhere or or...I do not remember anything about the serum but what if!"
She said clearly beginning to freak out. Beatrice sat down next to the girl and shook her head.
"Like I said Anna your skin is perfectly unbroken, the only broken skin you have are the two scratches on your hands from playing that I pointed out, other than that you skin is perfect or have old scars."
She said but Anna did not seam like she quite believed it and she started breathing way to fast.

"Why would the serum or needles be anywhere near you if you had that collar?" Serge asked softly trying to calm Anna down. "Your dad worked hard to ensure your skin would never be near another needle again. And your dad isn't one to just half-ass things, you know that. Anna, your skin is fine and so will you be."

Colin wrote:He nodded, making sure Anna couldn't see as he picked the intermittent syringe from his pocket and showed Beatrice, "It's going a bit on and off, flickering between the timelines... It doesn't belong in..."

"That's one freaky needle." Serge said tilting his head to get a better look at the flickering needle.

Colin wrote:He smiled wryly, "I'll bet you wanted to... and I want to try such an augmentation to the game - but not with Anna; only consenting adults. In fact... I'd wager your uncle would love to see how good you are at creating the appropriate imagery."
Adley wrote:"Master Steelhaven is, I believe trying to shut the ah...time leakage hole. Anomaly?" He shook his head. "Mr Darehill went to go see if this idea we had would interfere and report back. Essentially, we figure that reminding her of what happened in this timeline with regards to the physical or energetic planes particularly since that's how her problems are manifesting, or even events that only happened to her in this timeline, might help keep her in her timeline-lane, so to speak. One idea was to use quintessence that your apprentice used to make a spell to make a feedback loop with it. Bee and my brother are speaking with her about other things that are different."
Anja wrote:Ryan had left as soon as it was clear no one would protest. Kyle nodded but he looked worried when Anna started freaking out.

"You talking to her would probably have a greater effect. She trusts you most of all and will believe what you say." Serge said glancing at Colin.

(OOC: Just in case it's necessary, Charisma + Expression to calm Anna down. 1, 10, 6, 4, 9, 2, 9 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:59 pm

[Colin's Room]

"Why would the serum or needles be anywhere near you if you had that collar?" Serge asked softly trying to calm Anna down. "Your dad worked hard to ensure your skin would never be near another needle again. And your dad isn't one to just half-ass things, you know that. Anna, your skin is fine and so will you be."

"I guess Sir but..."
Anna said and she reached up to her throat and touched the delicate collar.
"But if the timelines are merging what if I suddenly remember getting injected with that serum...and if oneof the tips broke of and make it's way to my head as we speak!"
The girl said sounding terrified and she started sobbing.

"That's one freaky needle." Serge said tilting his head to get a better look at the flickering needle.

"Not so freaky they use the same size for some types of antibiotics, you have to use a eighteen or fourteen gauge since the serum is so thick and vicious."
"Hum...look like it exist and not, as if time can not decide if this is the right time line or not."
The old Verbena said as he watched the syringe flicker.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Anja wrote:"I see, well at least sounds like not to much harm will happen which is not happening already and I am glad you are managing to spare Anna from that...who is Allison though? Th Nephandi Chief's apprentice from Chicago?"
Adjan asked.
Colin nodded, "Yes, the non-Fallen one, who was adopted as Master Adimari's apprentice... She would have been put on the serum for a long time, and one day, a few years in the future, she collapsed with an aneurysm caused by a clump of Primium pinching the blood vessels in her brain..."

S7trif3 wrote:"Oh, thank the gods..." he said, looking quite visibly relieved to see Colin.
He nodded, "Thank them when the problem is sorted out; right now, I'll settle for asking them to help or get out of the way..."

Anja wrote:Anna paled more.
Jeremy wrote:"Why would the serum or needles be anywhere near you if you had that collar?" Serge asked softly trying to calm Anna down. "Your dad worked hard to ensure your skin would never be near another needle again. And your dad isn't one to just half-ass things, you know that. Anna, your skin is fine and so will you be."
Anja wrote:"I guess Sir but..."
"But if the timelines are merging what if I suddenly remember getting injected with that serum...and if oneof the tips broke of and make it's way to my head as we speak!"
He shook his head, "We've not actually followed that timeline. What we're seeing is a sort of echo; you've not been dosed with the serum, and you won't be, either... The loss of magic you sense is not real, it's an illusion cast by another timeline."

S7trif3 wrote:"I think I know who it probably was..." he glanced over at Amadeus.
Anja wrote:"Well that...cartinly is a syringe used with the serum."
"The way it flincher is...somewhat disturbing...I am afraid we do not know who yet but could it be that young Nephandus who almost got caught in Chicago by the no questions asked clinic?"
The old Verbena asked.
Jeremy wrote:"That's one freaky needle." Serge said tilting his head to get a better look at the flickering needle.
Anja wrote:"Not so freaky they use the same size for some types of antibiotics, you have to use a eighteen or fourteen gauge since the serum is so thick and vicious."
"Hum...look like it exist and not, as if time can not decide if this is the right time line or not."
He gave Serge and Amadeus a dark, dirty look as he hid the syringe again, "Don't speak of that in front of Anna, gentlemen."
He frowned, "The Nephandus from the clinic? Hm, but why would Tian be..."
He blinked, "Bloody hell, that's an odd coincidence..."
He handed Adley the letter from June, "Fan mail for you, Adley, Diego's kids are in town and are making a shelter for outcasts of all factions... including a new, mysterious faction that's suddenly appeared. The going hypothesis is that this new mystery faction is behind the attacks on bionics..."

S7trif3 wrote:"Master Steelhaven is, I believe trying to shut the ah...time leakage hole. Anomaly?" He shook his head. "Mr Darehill went to go see if this idea we had would interfere and report back. Essentially, we figure that reminding her of what happened in this timeline with regards to the physical or energetic planes particularly since that's how her problems are manifesting, or even events that only happened to her in this timeline, might help keep her in her timeline-lane, so to speak. One idea was to use quintessence that your apprentice used to make a spell to make a feedback loop with it. Bee and my brother are speaking with her about other things that are different."
Anja wrote:"He is doing something...I am not sure what but we thought we should send someone to check on him and whatever or not we can work to find a solution here as well."
Beatrice said.
He nodded, "Right, let us see what comes up..."

Anja wrote:Ryan had left as soon as it was clear no one would protest. Kyle nodded but he looked worried when Anna started freaking out.
Jeremy wrote:"You talking to her would probably have a greater effect. She trusts you most of all and will believe what you say." Serge said glancing at Colin.
He nodded and crouched down next to Anna, "So, Sweetie, you know those wards you've been putting up in your room when you've had a little while to flex your muscles a little? Specifically, the ones on your marble jars and desk drawer? Those wards are proof you've not been near the serum while you've been here, right?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:08 am

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'Will do. Have you heard of any other cases? That is, cases which ain't in Boston, Chicago or DC?'

[Chantry Garage]

Anja's Post:

'True, but we have no idea how they're finding... us. Like are these people the attackers already knew? Or just attacks of opportunity?' she mused, climbing out of the car.

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

'Perhaps in a bit... don't know. At that point where I know I should be doing something, but ain't sure what that "thing" is.' ending with a little sigh. 'Can pick that up if you want; chances are I'll be heading out soon enough anyway...'

Anja's Post:

'Shit... never ask me to draw a 'print for that circuit.' she replied, not helping herself and taking a closer look for a moment. 'Plus, why didn't you go and beg to use the Adept's printer to knock out a new board - might have been quicker. Nevermind.' leaning on one of the workbenches. 'Did you find out about any new "cases" of fever and dead implants?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:38 am

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:"I guess Sir but..."
"But if the timelines are merging what if I suddenly remember getting injected with that serum...and if one of the tips broke of and make it's way to my head as we speak!"
Colin wrote:He shook his head, "We've not actually followed that timeline. What we're seeing is a sort of echo; you've not been dosed with the serum, and you won't be, either... The loss of magic you sense is not real, it's an illusion cast by another timeline."

"Illusions, just like my own. And just like my illusions they're temporary." Serge said softly. "Remember, this is the timeline where you've been kept far away from needles. Your gonna be alright. Even your dad thinks so. And you know your dad's never wrong." he added with a slight smirk.

Colin wrote:He gave Serge and Amadeus a dark, dirty look as he hid the syringe again, "Don't speak of that in front of Anna, gentlemen."

"O-Ok." Serge said a little disturbed by the sudden dirty look.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:00 am

[Colin's Room]

"I do not remember his name, I did not know him personally, I do not even know if this is the Nephandus in question, I just thought as he was almost captured it might be him, if it is Mr Silveeberg then his Mentor was killed when he disappeared."
Amadeus replied.

"Let's just say, I think it is, for reasons that I would find hard to explain."

He nodded, "Thank them when the problem is sorted out; right now, I'll settle for asking them to help or get out of the way..."

He raised an eyebrow at that.

"Indeed and I am most concerned about her well being."
Beatrice said as she handed a cup of tea to Adley and then one to Narim who thanked her.

He took the tea and nodded to Beatrice, then said to Colin, "Maybe you need this more than I do."

"Well that...cartinly is a syringe used with the serum."
The old Verbena asked.

He frowned at seeing the syringe, if he managed to get a glimpse of it, and then turned towards Amadeus and nodded at what he said about Tian.

"Not so freaky they use the same size for some types of antibiotics, you have to use a eighteen or fourteen gauge since the serum is so thick and vicious."

He made a sort of gesture to cut the talk of the needle.

He gave Serge and Amadeus a dark, dirty look as he hid the syringe again, "Don't speak of that in front of Anna, gentlemen."
He handed Adley the letter from June, "Fan mail for you, Adley, Diego's kids are in town and are making a shelter for outcasts of all factions... including a new, mysterious faction that's suddenly appeared. The going hypothesis is that this new mystery faction is behind the attacks on bionics..."
"O-Ok." Serge said a little disturbed by the sudden dirty look.

"Mr Steed Hopefully this letter will reach you, I did not know how to get into contact with the Hermetic I spoke with but my brother said you could be trusted. I want you to know that a group is being founded, a Chantry if you will consisting of runaway, abandoned and cast out members of all the factions, including the new one which are forming under your noses. We prefer not to get involved in the Asencion war and want to be left alone, however if something should happen that concern all willworkers we will aid our own kind, we just wanted to reach out though me to say that. June Summers. P.S. My brother is here with me safe and he sends his greetings."

He blinked as he took the paper and unfolded it to read. "It's not addressed to me, and...I'm not sure what to make of this aside from how unwise it was for them to send it." He sighed. "But I don't believe in coincidences, not when it comes in such proximity like this..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:13 am

[Garage]

Will do. Have you heard of any other cases? That is, cases which ain't in Boston, Chicago or DC?'

"No I have not, just cases in Boston, Chicago and DC."
Narim replied.

Colin nodded, "Yes, the non-Fallen one, who was adopted as Master Adimari's apprentice... She would have been put on the serum for a long time, and one day, a few years in the future, she collapsed with an aneurysm caused by a clump of Primium pinching the blood vessels in her brain..."

"I am glad the young woman will not end up in such a situation then."
Adjan said.
"If she is not Fallen then she have a good chance to make it."

True, but we have no idea how they're finding... us. Like are these people the attackers already knew? Or just attacks of opportunity?' she mused, climbing out of the car.

"Hopefully the latter but the kid said the man we are looking for have a list so I do not think we should take any chances which means no matter how good a figther you are Miss Bouchard you are not going to investigate this alone."
Adjan said and frowned.

Perhaps in a bit... don't know. At that point where I know I should be doing something, but ain't sure what that "thing" is.' ending with a little sigh. 'Can pick that up if you want; chances are I'll be heading out soon enough anyway...'

"Perhaps Master Sharaya can find out something more about that guy in the ice cream shop."
The Euthanathos said.

'Shit... never ask me to draw a 'print for that circuit.' she replied, not helping herself and taking a closer look for a moment. 'Plus, why didn't you go and beg to use the Adept's printer to knock out a new board - might have been quicker. Nevermind.' leaning on one of the workbenches. 'Did you find out about any new "cases" of fever and dead implants?'

"No...well if I was making something from scratch I would want a clean board but I am just modifying this meter."
Devon said.
"I want to be able to detect vampires, I was attacked by one last night."
He said and sigh.
"Yeah I went to the hospital to get a rabis shot, after I was attacked Richard cleaned me up but he do not have rabis vaccine so I had to make an appointment, and while I was waiting they rushed in a kid with that hearing aid you know that they put into your skull, he had been playing at a part and then the kid claim a ehm...bad man had stabbed him with a needle, a few hours later he was getting ill. That is as much as I heard since by this time they had the kid in a treatment room."
The other Etherite said.
"Shit but I hate this situation."

[Colin's Apartment]

He shook his head, "We've not actually followed that timeline. What we're seeing is a sort of echo; you've not been dosed with the serum, and you won't be, either... The loss of magic you sense is not real, it's an illusion cast by another timeline."

"Are you sure dad?"
Anna asked and looked at you still sobbing.
"Yes I am sure you can cast magick if you really try."
Beatrice said.
"You will be fine kid."
The Verbena said. Anna still looked nervous though.
"Come on let me do it with you kid."
Beatrice said and she sat down in the sofa.
"I can do magick again now to so let us make a primal bolt."
The Verbena said and Anna looked up at you.
"I...guess I could try...if my dad allow me to."
She muttered at least she was calming down a little.

"Ah yes off course do forgive me Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus said and he stopped talking. Anna glanced in that direction nervously.

"Are you getting letters from Nephandi Mr Wainwright?"
Amadeus said and he raised and eyebrow.
"Who is this June?"

He nodded, "Right, let us see what comes up..."

"Yes that is what I thought would be best as well."
Amadeus said.

He nodded and crouched down next to Anna, "So, Sweetie, you know those wards you've been putting up in your room when you've had a little while to flex your muscles a little? Specifically, the ones on your marble jars and desk drawer? Those wards are proof you've not been near the serum while you've been here, right?"

Anna nodded.
"I...guess so dad...those are good wards, but why do I feel like this, I feel so hungry but at the same time I feel sick and my heard and arms hurt and my magick feel like it is wrapped in cotton."
The young girl said tears rolling down her cheeks.
"I am scared dad!"

"Illusions, just like my own. And just like my illusions they're temporary." Serge said softly. "Remember, this is the timeline where you've been kept far away from needles. Your gonna be alright. Even your dad thinks so. And you know your dad's never wrong." he added with a slight smirk.

"Your illusions Sir but could they make someone feel physical sick?"
Anna asked and Beatrice nodded.
"Yeah sure they can, let us say he make us see that we are spinning around real fast I bet we would feel naucious."
The Verbena said and Anna nodded.
"Yeah I guess so and you are right my dad is never wrong, other than when he claims I should have a bed time, then he is wrong."
She said and seamed to cheer up a little.

"Let's just say, I think it is, for reasons that I would find hard to explain."

Amadeus nodded at this but he did not ask further.

He took the tea and nodded to Beatrice, then said to Colin, "Maybe you need this more than I do."

"Why don't I make more tea for us all I need to run a search on my computer anyway."
Narim said as he tapped his phone and pulled a full size lap top out of the screen.

He frowned at seeing the syringe, if he managed to get a glimpse of it, and then turned towards Amadeus and nodded at what he said about Tian.

You saw it but it flickered in and out of existence like a bad light bulb.

He made a sort of gesture to cut the talk of the needle.

Amadeus nodded at that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:30 am

[Colin's Apartment]

Anja wrote:"Are you sure dad?"
Anna asked and looked at you still sobbing.
"Yes I am sure you can cast magick if you really try."
Beatrice said.
"You will be fine kid."
The Verbena said. Anna still looked nervous though.
"Come on let me do it with you kid."
Beatrice said and she sat down in the sofa.
"I can do magick again now to so let us make a primal bolt."
The Verbena said and Anna looked up at you.
"I...guess I could try...if my dad allow me to."
She muttered at least she was calming down a little.

"I wanna see this. Primal bolts are like super lightning disintegration blasts." Serge said excitedly, wanting to see Anna and Beatrice do a combined spell.

Anja wrote:"Your illusions Sir but could they make someone feel physical sick?"
Anna asked and Beatrice nodded.
"Yeah sure they can, let us say he make us see that we are spinning around real fast I bet we would feel naucious."
The Verbena said and Anna nodded.
"Yeah I guess so and you are right my dad is never wrong, other than when he claims I should have a bed time, then he is wrong."
She said and seamed to cheer up a little.

"Of course. Bed times are dumb but other than that your dad is always right." Serge said returning the smile, glad to see Anna's mood improving.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:45 am

[Colin's Apartment]

"I wanna see this. Primal bolts are like super lightning disintegration blasts." Serge said excitedly, wanting to see Anna and Beatrice do a combined spell.

"Well it is more the energy that is the life blood of this universe getting concentrated and made into a bolt."
Beatrice said with a slight smile.

Of course. Bed times are dumb but other than that your dad is always right." Serge said returning the smile, glad to see Anna's mood improving.

"Yeah other than bed times he is always right."
Anna agreed and nodded.
"And he have protected me since we met, he would not let something bad happen to me."
She said and she smiled slightly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:52 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'Okay. I'll send you the stuff in a second.' Nicole said. After waiting to see if the Adept had anything more to say, she'll hang up and send him the photo and time/location...

[This is the call just after leaving the ice-cream place; it would seem a little odd for her to call someone when in 2 mins she could talk to them in person.]

[Chantry Garage]

Anja's Post:

'A list? Nobody told me about no fucking list.' she exclaimed. 'You know what this means; if that list was of people, it means these are targeted attacks. The fact these people are being hit in public places says they were watched for some time beforehand!'

Anja's Post:

'Were you? Was it personal or simply a dining experience?' she replied, giving a little wry smile though with an underscore of concern.

Anja's Post:

'If you hate it, what about me? You ain't being threatened with death. Though means I don't have to tell you this ain't no disease. But the news is now we've got a photo of one of the attackers, and sure we'll be getting more soon.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:55 pm

[Travelling]

Okay. I'll send you the stuff in a second.' Nicole said. After waiting to see if the Adept had anything more to say, she'll hang up and send him the photo and time/location...

Narim had nothing more to say than.
"Ok I will run a search and get back to you."

[Chantry Garage]

'A list? Nobody told me about no fucking list.' she exclaimed. 'You know what this means; if that list was of people, it means these are targeted attacks. The fact these people are being hit in public places says they were watched for some time beforehand!'

"I was sure I mentioned it in the car, but it might have been an oversight sorry about that. Hum...yes the kid said there was a list of names."
Adjan said and nodded.
"Yes all indicate this is a targeted attack where the attackers know the personal habits of those they attack, which makes this all the more troublesome."

'Were you? Was it personal or simply a dining experience?' she replied, giving a little wry smile though with an underscore of concern.

"I assume it was just an attack for food for I did not know the guy, this really fancy dressed Italian man, but yeah he got me but since I use this stuff my Mentor makes to make sure my mind stay clear of outside influences I kept my wits about me and I managed to pull my weapon and shoot him in the head then I ran. i guess I got from it with just a bit of blood loss, but there was something...wrong with that critter, I am not sure how to describe it."
Devon said and shook his head.

'If you hate it, what about me? You ain't being threatened with death. Though means I don't have to tell you this ain't no disease. But the news is now we've got a photo of one of the attackers, and sure we'll be getting more soon.'

"Yeah I can imagine it being rather scary for anyone with implants."
Devon said and frowned.
"Are we any closer to getting the bastards? If this is an attack I mean?"
He asked but at about that time your phone rang, you saw the number of your boss at the car repair workshop.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:04 pm

[Colin's Room]

Anja wrote:"Well it is more the energy that is the life blood of this universe getting concentrated and made into a bolt."
Beatrice said with a slight smile.

"Eh whatever it is I'm sure it still looks cool." Serge said chuckling.

Anja wrote:"Yeah other than bed times he is always right."
Anna agreed and nodded.
"And he have protected me since we met, he would not let something bad happen to me."
She said and she smiled slightly.

"You got that right. Not just him. Everyone in the chantry tries to protect each other." Serge said with a smile.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next