Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

5 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri 17 May 2019 - 21:52

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"Not all of our Paradigms are the same you know, mine are not even similar to The Matrix."
Jon said.
"But I am sure we can work something out...if you remember that is."

"Don't you worry, I will. I don't forget important stuff like this." Serge replied with a grin.  

Nicole wrote:'Uh-huh.' Nicole grunted, continuing to go through her bag, then pulling out something made of fabric and then an small, old-looking gun. 'Here; the Savage and an ankle-holster.'

"Sweet! Thanks." Serge said taking the gun and ankle holster and inspecting the two carefully. "Wow, it really is a small gun. Still looks cool though. Kinda feel like a spy with a secret weapon. So I just wrap this thing around my ankle and holster the gun in it?" he asked getting down on to one knee and wrapped the ankle holster around his ankles.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

Post by Warpmind Fri 17 May 2019 - 22:25

[Narim's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"Off course what I meant was that Freddy should not be told it is a guarantee that she will make it, she is taking a real risk, even if I doubt that will change her mind whatever or not to go through with it, she is a tough lady, but even so she should not be told there is a guarantee where there is not."
Narim said and he gave a worried frown.
Colin nodded, frowning, "No, no guarantees... I have to believe she'll make it, though, but that's another matter..."

S7trif3 wrote:"Yes, for myself Mars is also linked to Gevurah as an energy, and Mars does have a shield as well as a spear. At least I'm able to think a bit better than I was, I still have a mighty headache though," he grumbled. "Anyway, it works and that is important. Much like this ward, it works. And it's strong and we should capitalize on the time we've gotten."
Anja wrote:"Hum..Gevurah...yes that would fit."
Jeffry agreed and he nodded.
"Ah yes this might not be the right time for a long discussion about this."
He said and he gave you a concerned look when you said you had a headache.
"And as you say we need to get as much as we can done while we still have daylight."
He said with another nod.
He sighed, "I've got to get around to reading up on the basics of Qabalah... at least enough to follow the conversation fully."

S7trif3 wrote:"No one likes dusting," he agreed.
Anja wrote:"No that is always a hassle."
Your Mentor joked.
He grimaced, "Yes... speaking of, the Giovanni ghoul we got in custody over at Westchapel had some highly specific things to say about our ending that ice cream business. Apparently, he doesn't comprehend how one might have other motivations for anything in life other than mere financial profit... It does say something positive of the Giovanni that he was not deemed 'worthy' of the family's Embrace..."

Anja wrote:"Yes that would be somewhat right, it is not completely right but about right yes, it is more the Justisia would embody the power of justice so working with her would make those legal texts easier to understand."
The Chief said and nodded.
He pondered, "Iustitia representing more the rulings on said laws than the text of the laws themselves?"

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"True...but you are clever at least dad."
Anna commented.
"I hope you can stop him then whatever it is Jace is planning."
The young mage said with a frown.
He smiled, "Have a little faith; I'm bringing in the best to help... and we can stop him. Whether or not we will succeed... well, that's where faith comes in."

Anja wrote:"I hope you are right Mr Wainwright, but yes a Seeking have to be allowed to take the time it takes and I guess it is a good sign that her Avatar is now strong enough to pull her into one."
Amadeus commented as he brushed hair from Bee's forehead gently.
He smiled, "Well, she is your apprentice, and we know who her Avatar belonged to, once in the distant past. They're both made of remarkably stern stuff."

[Narim's Apartment Again]
Anja wrote:"Yes Jeffry told me what had happened, that is quite worrisome, and the man have to be stopped...ehm...Jace I mean not Jeffry."
Cita said when she realized it could be unclear what man he was referring. She gave your book an interested look.
"Is that the one the Handler of the Labyrinth gave you Mr Wainwright?"
The spirit healer asked.
He chuckled, "I would be surprised if you ever were to express the opinion that the Chief needed to be stopped. And yes, it is - the one of a kind book. Copies of it will probably pay for quite a cozy little green house in Concordia one day..."

S7trif3 wrote:He put his hand on Narim's arm. "I doubt that the kind of trouble we're facing will be polite enough to knock before it enters," he said, standing next to him anyway. "Hello to you both," he said. "Thank you for the book, I will be careful with it. Nicole was inquiring about Freddy, but I did not feel comfortable telling her someone else's buisness, if you think there's something she needs to know right now, at least...I told her that she was okay for now but needed rest."
Anja wrote:"Ah yes off course, please do not let me keep you."
Narim said and nodded he still looked rather spooked though.
"Ah yes the various matters, I just discussed with Miss Bouchard that we need to arrange for a team to go and get that seer the Giovanni have kept captive as well."
He arched an eyebrow at Nicole, "What was the question about Freddy?"
He shook his head, "Ah, when you have confirmation of the location of the seer, and that the Giovanni family head is not there, I will volunteer for that extraction. I'll check in with the Euthanatos lady in the Giovanni household first, though, to make sure she's fine, and to see if she's uncovered anything more of interest."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri 17 May 2019 - 22:28

[Narim's Apartment - Reprise]

Adley's Post:

Anja's Post:

'Whatever. This is why I don't do prophecies.' ending with a shrug. 'And I was more thinking about the Union, me.'

Adley's Post:

'No time. It'll have to wait. And hope whatever it is doesn't effect this mission or anything.' the tone at the end that if it did, she'd be giving Adley a dollop of blame.

Adley's Post:

Anja's Post:

'Well duh. Why do you think I want you to get that address checked out? And we made it clear that if he didn't tell us how to find the "seer", we would take down beloved master to ask him.'

Anja's Post:

'Relax, we've already covered all of that stuff. Our main threat is if the Union turn up before we do - and even then, I don't think they'll cause a firefight in an area full of Mundies.' Nicole replied, confident but not cocky.

Adley's Post:

'All covered. Perhaps you can start working on the "seer liberation front" while we go vamp-bagging?'

[Erm... I was assuming that Colin wasn't present in the room when Nicole was?]

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'It will be, even if I have to re-spray it myself.'

[Assuming you meant 'Lars', not 'Narim'?]

Anja's Post:

'Was planning to wrap the cargo up in bedding anyway, to reduce the risk of 'em being bumped around in transit.' Nicole replied, pulling a battered cordless drill out of her bag and testing the battery. 'I got this tin of fish for the cat too... have we got the cage-prison thing?' On hearing about the serum, Nicole swore. 'Shit. Forgot that one. Can someone run up to the Chief to ask for one bottle of serum and two pairs of cuffs?' moving over to give Jon the cell-phone.

Anja's Post:

'Cool. Throw one over.'

Serge's Post:

'Well, it is my pocket piece.' Nicole replied; during the time away, she'd lost her shoulder-holster. 'The safety is here, the ejector is there. It is loaded. And while it is small, it is capable of killing people.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri 17 May 2019 - 22:40

((OOC:
Anja wrote:Adley and Nicole you heard a knock on the door, this time to Narim jumped but not as much since the sound was softer and gentler.
"That is probably Master Telar."
He said as he went to open the door.
"Mr Wainwright...Cita...come in."
The Deacon said when he saw the two mages waiting outside his door.

Yeah, Colin wasn't there when Nicole arrived, but he and Cita arrived just now.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat 18 May 2019 - 2:33

[Narim's room]

He sighed, "I've got to get around to reading up on the basics of Qabalah... at least enough to follow the conversation fully."

"I have several books adequate for beginners."

He grimaced, "Yes... speaking of, the Giovanni ghoul we got in custody over at Westchapel had some highly specific things to say about our ending that ice cream business. Apparently, he doesn't comprehend how one might have other motivations for anything in life other than mere financial profit... It does say something positive of the Giovanni that he was not deemed 'worthy' of the family's Embrace..."

"Or, they could be not only as bad but worse."

'No time. It'll have to wait. And hope whatever it is doesn't effect this mission or anything.' the tone at the end that if it did, she'd be giving Adley a dollop of blame.

"I just said that I do not believe, given what you've told me at least, that the information is critical to the mission you are about to embark upon," he said, sounding irritated. "Do you really think I would endanger you or my sora, or whomever else is on your team?" He shook his head a bit.

'Well duh. Why do you think I want you to get that address checked out? And we made it clear that if he didn't tell us how to find the "seer", we would take down beloved master to ask him.'

"We already asked him that and got said information from him..." he said, seeming a bit confused over why she called to ask him again.

'Relax, we've already covered all of that stuff. Our main threat is if the Union turn up before we do - and even then, I don't think they'll cause a firefight in an area full of Mundies.' Nicole replied, confident but not cocky.

"Is there cause to think they will show up before you? Not that I don't agree on keeping an eye out for them. You never know."

'All covered. Perhaps you can start working on the "seer liberation front" while we go vamp-bagging?'

"I'll help where I can," he said with a nod.

// I assumed Nic was still there when Cita and Colin got there?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat 18 May 2019 - 6:17

Adley's Post:

'Well, what the hell do you expect if you keep people in the dark? This is why people call each other before a potluck to make sure you don't end up with like half-ton of potato salad.' the Etherite replied, tone an odd combination of sulky and vindicated.

Adley's Post:

'Not unreasonable to assume the Union keeps records of various "deviants" and that this vampire is on it. We only got ahead on this 'cos we managed to capture the slave - might have caught up now.'

Adley's Post:

Nicole nodded to this.

Colin's Post:

'Oh? Hmm, yeah. Well, as much as realistically possible.' the Etherite replied. 'Before I go; what the hell's up with Freddy?'

[By having Colin enter just as Nicole's leaving means we can avoid needing him to comment on the other things... sorry for missing it, btw].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat 18 May 2019 - 7:55

[Garage]

Nicole wrote:'Well, it is my pocket piece.' Nicole replied; during the time away, she'd lost her shoulder-holster. 'The safety is here, the ejector is there. It is loaded. And while it is small, it is capable of killing people.'

"Gotcha. Alright here's a dumb question. Do you keep the safety on during missions or is it standard to keep it off in a situation where you'd think you'd need to use it?" Serge asked, familiarizing himself with the location and operation of the gun's various mechanisms as Nicole showed them to him.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat 18 May 2019 - 8:55

[Narim's room]

'Well, what the hell do you expect if you keep people in the dark? This is why people call each other before a potluck to make sure you don't end up with like half-ton of potato salad.' the Etherite replied, tone an odd combination of sulky and vindicated.

"I'm not keeping you in the dark regarding things you actually need to know for your mission, at least not purposefully. Colin talked to you on the phone earlier and he was going to attend your meeting upon our return, save for the fact we had an emergency to deal with here. I don't have the address information written down, he was taking notes though." He turned to get something out of the fridge. "I am not sure what you do and don't know, since I was only hearing part of some of these conversations, but the intel he got should be checked for validity at any rate."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 18 May 2019 - 9:10

[Narim's Apartment]

Colin nodded, frowning, "No, no guarantees... I have to believe she'll make it, though, but that's another matter..."

"Very well then, that is all I ask."
Narim said then he sigh.
"Forgive me for butting in Mr Wainwright, I am considered the senior Virtual Adept in Boston I feel responsible for the other Adept and particularly for Jon and Freddy since they live here at Steelhaven."
He explained and he scratched his head.

"I can recommend some good starting books Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry offered.

"whatever or not that is positive or not depend on if the reason why he was refused was his greed or his stupidity."
The Security Chief said and he raised an eyebrow.

He pondered, "Iustitia representing more the rulings on said laws than the text of the laws themselves?"

"More she would be justice itself, the very essence of justice."
Jeffry said.

Or, they could be not only as bad but worse."

"Yes I suspect that is probably the case."
Your Mentor said with a frown.

[Narim's room again]

"The oracle of the Giovanni seems to know vampire-related information, I think. Still, it seems important though I am thinking it may be seen as a removal of an asset from them, which could be taken as a hostile act. So we will need to be prepared as we can be for that eventuality."

"This is true, the Giovanni might see us saving this seer as stealing from them and that might draw their ire. I do believe the Deacon Counsil have to discuss this matter and ultimately it will be Jeffry's decision what we do, the security of Steelhaven is his responsibility."
Narim said with a bit of the confidence he had shown earlier.
"I wish to rescue this person both to deprive the Giovanni of an assert and because it is right but as it might cause danger to Steelhaven so the final decision have to be discussed with our Security Chief, we can not afford to act recklessly."

"It was no hardship, latrea mou."

Narim gave you a warm smile at that.

"I can hardly fault you for being on edge, when I see trouble around everywhere."

"I just...it is not because I fear loosing my power, though I fear that I have lived my entire life with it, it is that I fear you and others getting hurt and I...can not fully believe my Avatar is just a part of my brain, the bits of code I see on my screen that come from it...it is so perfect, I want to protect it, keep it safe, doing so feels more important than my own life."
The Virtual Adept said with a nervous smile.
"And after I saw...in you...the angle...I even less can believe that was just a reflection of your brain, she was beautiful."
He whispered.

Thank you for coming. Also I wish to pick your brain on a matter, also..."

"Very well, is this brain plucking something that should be done in private or should we discuss it here?"
Cita asked and smiled.
"If you wish privacy do feel free to discuss in my bedroom, it is still withing the ward."
Narim offered.

He chuckled, "I would be surprised if you ever were to express the opinion that the Chief needed to be stopped. And yes, it is - the one of a kind book. Copies of it will probably pay for quite a cozy little green house in Concordia one day..."

"Yes unless he end up in a terrible Quiet that is not likely to happen yes."
Cita said and she smiled a little.
"A house in Concordia...for you and Miss Adlebloom perhaps?"
She asked with a grin.

He shook his head, "Ah, when you have confirmation of the location of the seer, and that the Giovanni family head is not there, I will volunteer for that extraction. I'll check in with the Euthanatos lady in the Giovanni household first, though, to make sure she's fine, and to see if she's uncovered anything more of interest."

"Very good I will discuss this with Jeffry and if he give the go ahead for the extraction and the location checks out then I will send you a message."
Narim agreed with a nod.

Whatever. This is why I don't do prophecies.' ending with a shrug. 'And I was more thinking about the Union, me.'

"I am not so sure the Union would care what we do and do not do to vampires Miss Bouchard."
The Virtual Adept said.

Narim raised an eyebrow at the rudeness but he did not comment he just sipped his tea.

"I hope you are right."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Anyway I will ask someone else to be on stand by to get you guys out just in case."

Finally Narim got irritated he put his tea cup down on the table and fixed Nicole with a stern look.
"Now first of all I know what this is about and it is not relevant to the mission. However beyond that the way to treat Adley here is not acceptable, he have never given anyone any reason to doubt him, much less that he would endanger four members of his own Cabal and his own sister, he have given you no reason to think so little of him."
He said simply.
"Being part of a Cabal is actually offering some trust."

[Garage]

"Don't you worry, I will. I don't forget important stuff like this." Serge replied with a grin.

"Everyone forget things concerning me."
Jon said with a sigh.

'It will be, even if I have to re-spray it myself.'

"Thank you."
Lars said before he left.
(OOC: Yes oops I meant Lars.)

Was planning to wrap the cargo up in bedding anyway, to reduce the risk of 'em being bumped around in transit.' Nicole replied, pulling a battered cordless drill out of her bag and testing the battery. 'I got this tin of fish for the cat too... have we got the cage-prison thing?' On hearing about the serum, Nicole swore. 'Shit. Forgot that one. Can someone run up to the Chief to ask for one bottle of serum and two pairs of cuffs?' moving over to give Jon the cell-phone.

"I got a cat carrier yes."
Bruce said and nodded.
"I can go."
Helena said and she hurried out of the truk and into the Chantry to find her Mentor.
"It is probably a good idea yes at least for the slave not to be bumped around to much but probably for the vampire as well I mean if you have a piece of wood stuck in your chest getting bumped around must hurt."
Jon said before he handed you a stake with a fine, sharp edge made from a broom handle.
"Do you think this will do?"
He asked.
"Ehm what we have to do to this Vera Milliner...do you think it will hurt her?"
The Virtual Adept asked clearly not used to causing someone pain.

Cool. Throw one over.'

Antonio raised an eyebrow but he did as you asked.

[Colin's Apartment]

He smiled, "Have a little faith; I'm bringing in the best to help... and we can stop him. Whether or not we will succeed... well, that's where faith comes in."

"I do have faith dad, you will get it done."
Anna said and smiled.

He smiled, "Well, she is your apprentice, and we know who her Avatar belonged to, once in the distant past. They're both made of remarkably stern stuff."

"Yes...you are right, she looks so small and fail but she is strong."
Amadeus said proudly.
"And so is her Avatar, it managed to survive long enough to be saved, it is a fighter."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat 18 May 2019 - 11:35

[Narim's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"Very well then, that is all I ask."
Narim said then he sigh.
"Forgive me for butting in Mr Wainwright, I am considered the senior Virtual Adept in Boston I feel responsible for the other Adept and particularly for Jon and Freddy since they live here at Steelhaven."
He explained and he scratched his head.
Colin smiled, "We have to look out for family, I understand perfectly. You weren't butting in, just making sure I wasn't dismissing the risks entirely... which I wasn't. I just have to apply some positive thinking, for my own sanity's sake."

S7trif3 wrote:"I have several books adequate for beginners."
Anja wrote:"I can recommend some good starting books Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry offered.
He nodded, "Greatly appreciated. If you could send a list to my apartment, once things calm down?"

Anja wrote:"whatever or not that is positive or not depend on if the reason why he was refused was his greed or his stupidity."
The Security Chief said and he raised an eyebrow.
S7trif3 wrote:"Or, they could be not only as bad but worse."
Anja wrote:"Yes I suspect that is probably the case."
Your Mentor said with a frown.
He frowned, "As far as I could gather, it was his personal avarice that took him off the short list to begin with, and his stupidity that kept him off it. My point, in any case, was that the Giovanni at least seem to do some quality control of their own family... and that guy failed the checks."

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"Yes...you are right, she looks so small and fail but she is strong."
Amadeus said proudly.
"And so is her Avatar, it managed to survive long enough to be saved, it is a fighter."
He paused, only for a moment, "Not a fighter, no... hers is the survivor, the forest god who dies to be reborn each cycle. Adley's is the fighter..."
He shook his head, "The two have been bound together for a very long time."

Anja wrote:"Yes unless he end up in a terrible Quiet that is not likely to happen yes."
Cita said and she smiled a little.
"A house in Concordia...for you and Miss Adlebloom perhaps?"
She asked with a grin.
He grinned, "And Anna, and the rest of the family... and the little ghost cat that is probably scampering around the house even now. Oh, I'm sure you and the Chief will find yourselves some comparable domestic arrangement in your own time, as well."

Nicole wrote:'Oh? Hmm, yeah. Well, as much as realistically possible.' the Etherite replied. 'Before I go; what the hell's up with Freddy?'
He frowned, "Ah... Freddy is... personally invested in defeating the plague. She's about to be called on to risk everything to defeat it, permanently and immediately. That's really all I can share right now."
He paused, turning toward Cita, "Ah, right, that reminds me, Cita... how precise are your teleportation skills? Fine enough that you could, say, isolate foreign biological material in a person and remove it? Dr. Hadermann will need someone able to pierce the Umbra, too, for his work..."

Anja wrote:"Very good I will discuss this with Jeffry and if he give the go ahead for the extraction and the location checks out then I will send you a message."
Narim agreed with a nod.
He nodded, "I'll get back to the coordination legwork. Ah, let me know when Lady Crexia arrives?"

He gave a quick bow to the senior Magi, and headed off to Kyle's apartment.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 18 May 2019 - 12:22

[Narim's Apartment]

Colin smiled, "We have to look out for family, I understand perfectly. You weren't butting in, just making sure I wasn't dismissing the risks entirely... which I wasn't. I just have to apply some positive thinking, for my own sanity's sake."

"I am glad you understand, and off course you must be terribly worried about Freddy, let me know if there is anything I can do for the two of you, and yes that is all I wanted to do, make sure it is not presented to her as risk free so she can make an informed choice."
Narim said and nodded.

He nodded, "Greatly appreciated. If you could send a list to my apartment, once things calm down?"

"I will add a few titles to Adley's list."
Jeffry said.
"We should have quite a few of the books on such a list in the library."

He frowned, "As far as I could gather, it was his personal avarice that took him off the short list to begin with, and his stupidity that kept him off it. My point, in any case, was that the Giovanni at least seem to do some quality control of their own family... and that guy failed the checks."

"Yes well he still managed to do some serious harm though."
The Security Chief grumbled.

[Colin's Apartment]

He paused, only for a moment, "Not a fighter, no... hers is the survivor, the forest god who dies to be reborn each cycle. Adley's is the fighter..."
He shook his head, "The two have been bound together for a very long time."

"Hum...yes so I have been told."
Amadeus said and frowned.
"Well in either case we should not be discussing Beatrice or Mr Roth Hicks Avatar here in the presence of others without them being here. It is not proper."
The Verbena said sternly.

He grinned, "And Anna, and the rest of the family... and the little ghost cat that is probably scampering around the house even now. Oh, I'm sure you and the Chief will find yourselves some comparable domestic arrangement in your own time, as well."

"A little ghost cat?"
Cita asked and she raised an eyebrow.
"It sounds very nice...as for me and Jeffry, I would never ask him to give up his dity here on Steelhaven and he would not ask me to stop my work, chances are one day...if all go well we will share an apartment here on Steelhave, and perhaps one day, if he do not get his day of glory as it where but desire to retire to become a teacher which I know he want to do one day, we will move to a collage Chantry and train apprentices."
She said with a warm smile.

He paused, turning toward Cita, "Ah, right, that reminds me, Cita... how precise are your teleportation skills? Fine enough that you could, say, isolate foreign biological material in a person and remove it? Dr. Hadermann will need someone able to pierce the Umbra, too, for his work..."

"I am a Master of Correspondence but as Adley can attest I am not precise enough for that, when it comes to teleporting I am not as skilled as Narim I use my knowledge of space for other things, I could get a bullet out perhaps but there are others among the Adepts who are far better at this than me."
Cita replied honesty.
"I fear that after I discovered a passion for healing souls that have taken most of my attention and my other willworking skills have been a bit neglected."
She added and scratched at her blue dyed hair.

He nodded, "I'll get back to the coordination legwork. Ah, let me know when Lady Crexia arrives?"

"I will send you a text when I notice her presence in the Chantry Mr Wainwright."
Narim agreed.
"Very well I will see you later then."

[Narim's Room]

He gave a quick bow to the senior Magi, and headed off to Kyle's apartment.

You got to Kyle's apartment. You knocked on the door and after a moment the Flambeau apprentice opened. You heard the sounds of a video game on pause from inside the room.
"Hi Mr Wainwright, would you like to come in?"
The young Hermetic said. You saw there was someone else in the apartment, a young black boy of about the same age as Kyle sat by the TV with a playstation controller in his hands, the boy was lanky and was wearing jeans and a tshirt, this was probably Helena Mar's young student. The other apprentice rose when he saw you and bowed.
"Hi."
He said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat 18 May 2019 - 12:38

Anja's Post:

'Union as the threat. We're using a scalpel. They have the habit of going straight to the machete when feeling threatened.'

Anja's Post:

'That would be appreciated.'

Adley's Post:

Anja's Post:

'First, fine, keep me on the "need to know" if it's wanted. Two, all I did was call out the fact keeping me in the dark led to me duplicating work. Three, I never said he'd risk members of the crew or anything.'

Colin's Post:

'Ain't we all wanting to defeat this? Why does she need to "risk everything"?' the Etherite replied, looking a little confused.

[Garage]

Serge's Post:

'For you, would say to keep it on unless you know you may use it. Oh, and the trigger's pretty tight. So avoid "itchy finger" incidents.'

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... snap.' Nicole quipped, pulling out another stake made from what appeared to be a chair or table leg. 'What is that, ash?'

'My theory is... yes, it will hurt her. The last time I did this the target was concious after we'd staked her.' Nicole replied. 'But we have no choice in the matter.'

Anja's Post:

'Thanks.' catching one of the shirts and moving over towards the wall; where the others got to see some of her back tattoo as she pulled off her tank and shoved on the shirt.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 18 May 2019 - 12:57

'Union as the threat. We're using a scalpel. They have the habit of going straight to the machete when feeling threatened.'

"Yes but why would they be any more of a threat whatever or not we retrieve this vampire seer?"
Narim asked.

That would be appreciated.'

Narim nodded at that.

'First, fine, keep me on the "need to know" if it's wanted. Two, all I did was call out the fact keeping me in the dark led to me duplicating work. Three, I never said he'd risk members of the crew or anything.'

"Some things are private Miss Bouchard, and in this case the information not shared have no relevance for your current task. I do not know of any instance where Adley have withheld information for you forcing you to do things twice, if there have been any misunderstandings that is between you two."
The Virtual Adept said with a sigh.

[Garage]

'Hmm... snap.' Nicole quipped, pulling out another stake made from what appeared to be a chair or table leg. 'What is that, ash?'

"I am not sure, it was the broom we used to use to sweep the garage floor when needed."
Jon said and frowned.
"I suppose we now need a new broom."

My theory is... yes, it will hurt her. The last time I did this the target was concious after we'd staked her.' Nicole replied. 'But we have no choice in the matter.'

"I guess you are right...and they stay awake? Shit!"
The young Virtual Adept said.
"I wish there was another way."

'Thanks.' catching one of the shirts and moving over towards the wall; where the others got to see some of her back tattoo as she pulled off her tank and shoved on the shirt.

Antonio and Bruce politely turned away when you changed. Jon was to busy with his phone to notice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat 18 May 2019 - 13:58

Anja's Post:

'Not talking about that. Was talking about the fact this plague has good as attacked both us and the Union at the same time.'

Anja's Post:

'So... what do you call "asking the slave the same question twice" then if it isn't "duplicating work"?' Nicole replied, a little puzzled.

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'Alas, poor Broom - we barely knew thee.' Nicole quipped with a smirk. 'I shall remember all the happy hours we had together with fondness, but also sad-like 'cos I know it won't happen in the future.'

Anja's Post:

'Well, there isn't. So we just need to make sure we do it as cleanly as possible.' she replied, going into the workshop to get the mallet and some heavy screws for the crates.

Anja's Post:

Nicole didn't notice this, as she'd been looking at the wall. Once done, she turned back, tucking it into her waist-band [and presumably trying to work-around the fact that due to her size it was a male shirt].

'Don't you lot need to change too?' going over to the workshop to leave her top on a bench or something.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat 18 May 2019 - 17:38

[Narim's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"I am glad you understand, and off course you must be terribly worried about Freddy, let me know if there is anything I can do for the two of you, and yes that is all I wanted to do, make sure it is not presented to her as risk free so she can make an informed choice."
Narim said and nodded.
Colin nodded, "I'm sure Dr. Hadermann will be better able to elaborate on the actual risks themselves than me, of course, but the choice has to be informed. If not... it's no longer really a choice, is it?"

Anja wrote:"I will add a few titles to Adley's list."
Jeffry said.
"We should have quite a few of the books on such a list in the library."
He nodded, "After Hawking, I suppose it should at least provide some light reading while on Horizon, whenever there's time for settling down with a book."

Anja wrote:"Yes well he still managed to do some serious harm though."
The Security Chief grumbled.
He sighed, "True, like a child with a handgun... which rather seems to sum up the man's maturity and intellect."

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"Hum...yes so I have been told."
Amadeus said and frowned.
"Well in either case we should not be discussing Beatrice or Mr Roth Hicks Avatar here in the presence of others without them being here. It is not proper."
The Verbena said sternly.
He nodded, then gave Anna a smile, "Well, true. We're all family here, in a way, though, so brief referencing should be permissible under the circumstances, I think."

Anja wrote:"A little ghost cat?"
Cita asked and she raised an eyebrow.
"It sounds very nice...as for me and Jeffry, I would never ask him to give up his dity here on Steelhaven and he would not ask me to stop my work, chances are one day...if all go well we will share an apartment here on Steelhave, and perhaps one day, if he do not get his day of glory as it where but desire to retire to become a teacher which I know he want to do one day, we will move to a collage Chantry and train apprentices."
She said with a warm smile.
He smiled, "The adorable little nuisance already lives... well, resides at the house, I believe, and I know. I've glimpsed the future, and there are certainly some quite good bits there for us all."

Anja wrote:"I am a Master of Correspondence but as Adley can attest I am not precise enough for that, when it comes to teleporting I am not as skilled as Narim I use my knowledge of space for other things, I could get a bullet out perhaps but there are others among the Adepts who are far better at this than me."
Cita replied honesty.
"I fear that after I discovered a passion for healing souls that have taken most of my attention and my other willworking skills have been a bit neglected."
She added and scratched at her blue dyed hair.
He nodded, "Just checking... The task may yet call for all hands on deck, though, and seeing as it will require a dip into the Umbra, well... I'd best remind Hadermann of that issue, too."

Nicole wrote:'Ain't we all wanting to defeat this? Why does she need to "risk everything"?' the Etherite replied, looking a little confused.
He frowned, "Freddy has a... unique relationship to the plague. I can't comfortably go into further detail right now, but... she's the only person who can stop the plague completely."
He looked Nicole in the eye, "It's not the same as how someone might be immune to the disease, but... it's somewhat a similar confidentiality issue."

[Narim's Room]
Anja wrote:You got to Kyle's apartment. You knocked on the door and after a moment the Flambeau apprentice opened. You heard the sounds of a video game on pause from inside the room.
"Hi Mr Wainwright, would you like to come in?"
The young Hermetic said. You saw there was someone else in the apartment, a young black boy of about the same age as Kyle sat by the TV with a playstation controller in his hands, the boy was lanky and was wearing jeans and a tshirt, this was probably Helena Mar's young student. The other apprentice rose when he saw you and bowed.
"Hi."
He said.
He nodded and stepped inside, "Hello, Kyle. Yes, I need a word or two in confidence..."
Arching an eyebrow at the unfamiliar boy, he smiled and stuck out his hand, "Ah, you must be Miss Mar's apprentice, I presume? Adeptus Colin Wainwright, your uncle's Cabal leader. You've got quite the proud lineage to live up to."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat 18 May 2019 - 18:38

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"Everyone forget things concerning me."
Jon said with a sigh.

"As cool as your freaky stealth aura is it'll take more than that to make me forget you. Your one of the coolest guys I know." Serge said with a smile. "Although it did take me a while to find you in my phone contacts though...which is weird cause your the only guy in my J section."

Nicole wrote:'For you, would say to keep it on unless you know you may use it. Oh, and the trigger's pretty tight. So avoid "itchy finger" incidents.'

Serge nodded and turned the safety on (if it wasn't on already), placed it in the ankle holster, and covered it with his pant legs to hide it from view. "Now I'm packing. Fuck I've always wanted to say that.." he said walking around as if expecting his gait to change with a gun attached to his legs.

Anja wrote:Antonio and Bruce politely turned away when you changed. Jon was to busy with his phone to notice.

Serge was too busy adjusting his ankle holster to notice.

Nicole wrote:Nicole didn't notice this, as she'd been looking at the wall. Once done, she turned back, tucking it into her waist-band [and presumably trying to work-around the fact that due to her size it was a male shirt].

'Don't you lot need to change too?' going over to the workshop to leave her top on a bench or something.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Serge said walking over to the shopping bag and picking out a t-shirt. He walked behind the van and began to change eventually emerging from the other side of the van sporting the new shirt while holding the old one in his hands.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 18 May 2019 - 19:05

[Narim's Apartment]

Colin nodded, "I'm sure Dr. Hadermann will be better able to elaborate on the actual risks themselves than me, of course, but the choice has to be informed. If not... it's no longer really a choice, is it?"

"He probably can, and yes the choice have to be a real one even if we both know Freddy will do it even if there is a great risk to herself."
Narim said with a sigh.
"She is a brave one."

He nodded, "After Hawking, I suppose it should at least provide some light reading while on Horizon, whenever there's time for settling down with a book."

Jeffry just nodded at that.

He sighed, "True, like a child with a handgun... which rather seems to sum up the man's maturity and intellect."

"More like a rabid dog that have to be put down for the good of all."
Jeffry grumbled.

He smiled, "The adorable little nuisance already lives... well, resides at the house, I believe, and I know. I've glimpsed the future, and there are certainly some quite good bits there for us all."

"We will have something to look forward to it then Mr Wainwright."
Cita said and smiled.
"And the cat sounds adorable."

He nodded, "Just checking... The task may yet call for all hands on deck, though, and seeing as it will require a dip into the Umbra, well... I'd best remind Hadermann of that issue, too."

"I can teleport a person through the Umbra, so transporting human being right but fine teleportation inside the body...I can attempt it but it is not something I am good at."
The spirit healer replied.

'Not talking about that. Was talking about the fact this plague has good as attacked both us and the Union at the same time.'

"This is very true I am just a bit unsure what this have to do with the seer, but it seams this might be a somewhat irrelevant line of discussion, the Deacon Council will take into considerations to pros and cons of rescuin him."
Narim said.

'So... what do you call "asking the slave the same question twice" then if it isn't "duplicating work"?' Nicole replied, a little puzzled.

"Have the prisoner been asked the same thing twice?"
Narim asked sounding rather confused.

[Garage]

'Alas, poor Broom - we barely knew thee.' Nicole quipped with a smirk. 'I shall remember all the happy hours we had together with fondness, but also sad-like 'cos I know it won't happen in the future.'

"Rest in pieces broom you will be used for a nobler purpose as our garage floor grow dusty in your absence."
Jon quipped.

'Well, there isn't. So we just need to make sure we do it as cleanly as possible.' she replied, going into the workshop to get the mallet and some heavy screws for the crates.

"Have you done it before? You said you had staked a vampire before right you know what to do?"
The Virtual Adept said following you.
"Hopefully the woman will just sleep right though it...hopefully."
He said with a frown clearly not liking the thought of hurting someone.

Nicole didn't notice this, as she'd been looking at the wall. Once done, she turned back, tucking it into her waist-band [and presumably trying to work-around the fact that due to her size it was a male shirt].

Bruce shrugged and he pulled his shirt of and pulled on the new one, the man was pretty ripped, with several scars here and there, they looked to be from something hot splashing on him, so probably from and accident in his workshop. The other men went behind the truck to change other than Jon who did not need to as he was staying in the car.

Helena came back to the car.
"I got what we needed."
She said and she held up a small vial of thick, green liquid.

[Colin's Apartment]

He nodded, then gave Anna a smile, "Well, true. We're all family here, in a way, though, so brief referencing should be permissible under the circumstances, I think."

"Even among family some things are personal Mr Wainwright, I for example close the door to the loo when I relive myself even if only my apprentice is present in my apartment and it do not get much more private than our Avatars."
The old Verbena said sternly.

[Kyle's Apartment]

He nodded and stepped inside, "Hello, Kyle. Yes, I need a word or two in confidence..."
Arching an eyebrow at the unfamiliar boy, he smiled and stuck out his hand, "Ah, you must be Miss Mar's apprentice, I presume? Adeptus Colin Wainwright, your uncle's Cabal leader. You've got quite the proud lineage to live up to."

"We can go into my bedroom and talk if you want Mr Wainwright."
Kyle said and pointed.
"It is a little messy though."
He commented. The other teenager shook your hand firmly.
"That is right Sir I am Andrew apprentice of Helena Mar Hermes bani Flambeau of Chantry Talana."
He said and smiled.
"Yes that is very true, all I can do is hope I will prove myself worthy to my lineage."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 18 May 2019 - 19:10

[Garage]

"As cool as your freaky stealth aura is it'll take more than that to make me forget you. Your one of the coolest guys I know." Serge said with a smile. "Although it did take me a while to find you in my phone contacts though...which is weird cause your the only guy in my J section."

"Forget me completely perhaps, but forget an appointment we have that is something else."
Jon said and he frowned.
"But we will see."

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat 18 May 2019 - 19:42

[Narim's room]

"This is true, the Giovanni might see us saving this seer as stealing from them and that might draw their ire. I do believe the Deacon Counsil have to discuss this matter and ultimately it will be Jeffry's decision what we do, the security of Steelhaven is his responsibility." Narim said with a bit of the confidence he had shown earlier.
"I wish to rescue this person both to deprive the Giovanni of an assert and because it is right but as it might cause danger to Steelhaven so the final decision have to be discussed with our Security Chief, we can not afford to act recklessly."

"Colin will have a few insights on that subject as well," he said.

Finally Narim got irritated he put his tea cup down on the table and fixed Nicole with a stern look.
"Now first of all I know what this is about and it is not relevant to the mission. However beyond that the way to treat Adley here is not acceptable, he have never given anyone any reason to doubt him, much less that he would endanger four members of his own Cabal and his own sister, he have given you no reason to think so little of him."
He said simply.
"Being part of a Cabal is actually offering some trust."

He took the creamer out of the fridge to put into his coffee, and visibly paused a moment in surprise as Narim spoke to Nicole.

"Some things are private Miss Bouchard, and in this case the information not shared have no relevance for your current task. I do not know of any instance where Adley have withheld information for you forcing you to do things twice, if there have been any misunderstandings that is between you two."
The Virtual Adept said with a sigh.

"You knew we had interrogated the person you brought in, that's how Colin got the intel he talked to you about on the phone. Why do you think I was confused that you called them instead of asked me first? But we're wasting daylight, ask Colin about the addresses."

"I just...it is not because I fear loosing my power, though I fear that I have lived my entire life with it, it is that I fear you and others getting hurt and I...can not fully believe my Avatar is just a part of my brain, the bits of code I see on my screen that come from it...it is so perfect, I want to protect it, keep it safe, doing so feels more important than my own life." The Virtual Adept said with a nervous smile. "And after I saw...in you...the angle...I even less can believe that was just a reflection of your brain, she was beautiful." He whispered.

"We will protect it, together. As for the other part...well, perhaps Master Telar can help you understand it in terms of your paradigm, they're bound to be closer than mine. But I would be happy to do so too, once we've made sure you're safe."

Very well, is this brain plucking something that should be done in private or should we discuss it here?"
Cita asked and smiled.
"If you wish privacy do feel free to discuss in my bedroom, it is still withing the ward."
Narim offered.

"I suppose we can do all of it at once..." he said, then nodded to Narim. "Thank you. I...well, after we have dealt with this, then it might be time to tell you something."

Nicole wrote:
'Oh? Hmm, yeah. Well, as much as realistically possible.' the Etherite replied. 'Before I go; what the hell's up with Freddy?'
He frowned, "Ah... Freddy is... personally invested in defeating the plague. She's about to be called on to risk everything to defeat it, permanently and immediately. That's really all I can share right now."
'Ain't we all wanting to defeat this? Why does she need to "risk everything"?' the Etherite replied, looking a little confused.

"Three people have already told you to mind your business, Nicole. Stop pushing. There may be a time that you'll find out but now isn't it. Compartmentalization of information is important, as well as people's privacy. I suppose you've always told us everything about yourself?" he said, sounding wry, and gesturing at his arm and then nodding his chin at her. "For now all we need to know is that she's okay, but probably not going to be heavy lifting."

He frowned, "Freddy has a... unique relationship to the plague. I can't comfortably go into further detail right now, but... she's the only person who can stop the plague completely." He looked Nicole in the eye, "It's not the same as how someone might be immune to the disease, but... it's somewhat a similar confidentiality issue."

He looked a little confused, trying to recall if he knew that Nicole was immune or not already and had forgotten somehow.

"I am a Master of Correspondence but as Adley can attest I am not precise enough for that, when it comes to teleporting I am not as skilled as Narim I use my knowledge of space for other things, I could get a bullet out perhaps but there are others among the Adepts who are far better at this than me."
Cita replied honesty.

"To be fair, you were teleporting me from a well protected realm, I don't blame you. You told me it was going to be hard."

He nodded, "I'll get back to the coordination legwork. Ah, let me know when Lady Crexia arrives?" He gave a quick bow to the senior Magi, and headed off to Kyle's apartment.

"Keep in touch."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat 18 May 2019 - 19:51

[Narim's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"He probably can, and yes the choice have to be a real one even if we both know Freddy will do it even if there is a great risk to herself."
Narim said with a sigh.
"She is a brave one."
Colin smiled sheepishly, "Oh, she's brave, indeed. She was the one to approach me romantically, after all... I did not have that courage."

Anja wrote:"More like a rabid dog that have to be put down for the good of all."
Jeffry grumbled.
He grimaced, "Well, true, but that part, at least, is going to be inevitable in any case. If we can stop the plague before the Law of Shade is buggered, his Euthanatos cousin will perform the final Mercy for him. If he goes to The Hague, though, for his crimes against humanity... his death will be no less certain, but certainly less comfortable and quick. Even if he only gets sentenced to a lifetime in prison, deliberate child murderers are... not particularly well loved by other inmates."

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"Even among family some things are personal Mr Wainwright, I for example close the door to the loo when I relive myself even if only my apprentice is present in my apartment and it do not get much more private than our Avatars."
The old Verbena said sternly.
He nodded, "Of course, Sir, and I won't comment any further on the particulars."

Anja wrote:"We will have something to look forward to it then Mr Wainwright."
Cita said and smiled.
"And the cat sounds adorable."
He smiled and nodded, "Very much so."

S7trif3 wrote:"To be fair, you were teleporting me from a well protected realm, I don't blame you. You told me it was going to be hard."
Anja wrote:"I can teleport a person through the Umbra, so transporting human being right but fine teleportation inside the body...I can attempt it but it is not something I am good at."
The spirit healer replied.
He nodded, "Considering the work will likely be superscientific in nature, though, you may be called upon to lend aid to the work."

S7trif3 wrote:"Three people have already told you to mind your business, Nicole. Stop pushing. There may be a time that you'll find out but now isn't it. Compartmentalization of information is important, as well as people's privacy. I suppose you've always told us everything about yourself?" he said, sounding wry, and gesturing at his arm and then nodding his chin at her. "For now all we need to know is that she's okay, but probably not going to be heavy lifting."
He arched an eyebrow, then nodded.

S7trif3 wrote:"Keep in touch."
He nodded, "I will. Ah, Narim, I might ask you for a secure route to the Chantry, for... Kyle's potential guest. Or a secure route to a secure offsite location, as an alternative, to question her. Not asking for a teleport, just mundane directions as far as possible."

[Kyle's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"We can go into my bedroom and talk if you want Mr Wainwright."
Kyle said and pointed.
"It is a little messy though."
He commented. The other teenager shook your hand firmly.
"That is right Sir I am Andrew apprentice of Helena Mar Hermes bani Flambeau of Chantry Talana."
He said and smiled.
"Yes that is very true, all I can do is hope I will prove myself worthy to my lineage."
He smiled to Andrew, giving his hand a firm grip, "Pleased to meet you, Andrew. Not giving your youngest uncle too much trouble on the high scores table, I hope? Ah, but I'm sorry, we're all rather busy today; an old problem coming back to haunt us..."
He turned to Kyle and gestured toward the bedroom door, "Lead the way, son; the issue is for your privacy more than mine... I can handle a little mess."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat 18 May 2019 - 20:39

[Narim's room]

He nodded, "I will. Ah, Narim, I might ask you for a secure route to the Chantry, for... Kyle's potential guest. Or a secure route to a secure offsite location, as an alternative, to question her. Not asking for a teleport, just mundane directions as far as possible."

Adley looked confused about this as well. But then changing tack, he said, "Do you have the notes we got from the prisoner Nicole captured?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 18 May 2019 - 21:48

[Narim's room]

Colin smiled sheepishly, "Oh, she's brave, indeed. She was the one to approach me romantically, after all... I did not have that courage."

"I know how hard it can be to admit such feeling, so yes she is brave indeed."
Narim said and he glanced over at Adley fondly.

He grimaced, "Well, true, but that part, at least, is going to be inevitable in any case. If we can stop the plague before the Law of Shade is buggered, his Euthanatos cousin will perform the final Mercy for him. If he goes to The Hague, though, for his crimes against humanity... his death will be no less certain, but certainly less comfortable and quick. Even if he only gets sentenced to a lifetime in prison, deliberate child murderers are... not particularly well loved by other inmates."

"It will be a fate well deserved, well Fio Giovanni will not be dealt with, he is no longer our problem, we have others we need to focus on."
Jeffry said firmly.

"Colin will have a few insights on that subject as well," he said.

"I will make sure to ask his advice."
Narim agreed.

[Narim's Room Again]

We will protect it, together. As for the other part...well, perhaps Master Telar can help you understand it in terms of your paradigm, they're bound to be closer than mine. But I would be happy to do so too, once we've made sure you're safe."

"I...think that is a good idea, I will ask Master Telar about it though ti feels more natural to talk with you Adley even if our Paradigms do not match."
The Virtual Adept said and he looked at you for a moment before opening the door for Colin and Cita.

"I suppose we can do all of it at once..." he said, then nodded to Narim. "Thank you. I...well, after we have dealt with this, then it might be time to tell you something."

"Very well we should probably sit."
Cita said as she made her way into the room. Narim gave you a puzzled look for a moment.
"Tell me something? Well I will be here when you are done."

"To be fair, you were teleporting me from a well protected realm, I don't blame you. You told me it was going to be hard."

"It was not a simple working no, but there are those who would have had far more precision than me."
The spirit healer said simply.

He smiled and nodded, "Very much so."

Cita smiled a little at that.

He nodded, "Considering the work will likely be superscientific in nature, though, you may be called upon to lend aid to the work."

"Superscientific eh, not just a little bit scientific?"
The spirit healer joked then she turned serious.
"I will do what I can Adley, off course I will."

"Questioning who exactly?"
Narim asked.
"I can do that but before you go and send Kyle anywhere you are going to have to talk with Jeffry, he might not be to keen on that idea."
The Virtual Adept seamed rather surprised by your request.

[Colin's Apartment]

He nodded, "Of course, Sir, and I won't comment any further on the particulars."

Amadeus nodded at that the matter settled.

[Kyle's Apartment]

He smiled to Andrew, giving his hand a firm grip, "Pleased to meet you, Andrew. Not giving your youngest uncle too much trouble on the high scores table, I hope? Ah, but I'm sorry, we're all rather busy today; an old problem coming back to haunt us..."

"He have won three games out of five, but I am catching up Sir."
Andrew said and grinned.
"Don't let me keep you Sir I will go and make some coffee while you talk with Kyle."
He said.
"Do any of you two want any?"
Andrew offered.
"No I am good, I will stick with juice."
Kyle said as he made his way to his bedroom.
"And then I can kick you ass in the game."
He said and grinned.
"Yeah...you wish."
Andrew replied as he headed into the kitchen.
"Oh and it was nice to meet you Mr Wainwright."

He turned to Kyle and gestured toward the bedroom door, "Lead the way, son; the issue is for your privacy more than mine... I can handle a little mess."

"Kyle led the way into his bedroom, the walls where painted light blue, he had a bed with a dark blue bedcover, a desk with a old laptop on it, several drawings hung on the walls and a picture of the boy's parents. Several of the drawings was of a dark haired ghost woman. On the floor there was comic books and books and a few bits of clothing which had been discarded there. There was a closed in the bak of the room and a big promotional poster from Ridge Racer on the door to the closet.
"Ehm yeah, sorry about the mess Sir."
Kyle said as he begun picking up coming books and indicating the chair in front of the desk for you.
"What did you want to talk about Sir."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat 18 May 2019 - 22:41

[Narim's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"I know how hard it can be to admit such feeling, so yes she is brave indeed."
Narim said and he glanced over at Adley fondly.
Colin grinned wryly and stroked his scars with a fingertip, "I guess I rather walked into that one..."

Anja wrote:"It will be a fate well deserved, well Fio Giovanni will not be dealt with, he is no longer our problem, we have others we need to focus on."
Jeffry said firmly.
He nodded, "Quite. Clear and present threats first, annoyances... much later."

Anja wrote:"Superscientific eh, not just a little bit scientific?"
The spirit healer joked then she turned serious.
"I will do what I can Adley, off course I will."
He smiled wryly, "Quite superscientific, I'm afraid. Teleportation still remains a bit outside the real of mundane science, does it not?"

Anja wrote:"Questioning who exactly?"
Narim asked.
"I can do that but before you go and send Kyle anywhere you are going to have to talk with Jeffry, he might not be to keen on that idea."
He nodded, "The only place I would be sending Kyle would be to speak with Chief Morgan, but I first want to run the idea by Kyle to see if he believes it has merit. He would know more about it than anyone else here, I suspect."

S7trif3 wrote:Adley looked confused about this as well. But then changing tack, he said, "Do you have the notes we got from the prisoner Nicole captured?"
He frowned and patted his jacket, feeling for where his notebook ought to be, "I believe I do, yes, was there something in particular?"
He grimaced, "Ah, bugger, the blood sample... Right, one thing at a time... in quick order."

[Kyle's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"He have won three games out of five, but I am catching up Sir."
Andrew said and grinned.
"Don't let me keep you Sir I will go and make some coffee while you talk with Kyle."
He said.
"Do any of you two want any?"
Andrew offered.
"No I am good, I will stick with juice."
Kyle said as he made his way to his bedroom.
"And then I can kick you ass in the game."
He said and grinned.
"Yeah...you wish."
Andrew replied as he headed into the kitchen.
"Oh and it was nice to meet you Mr Wainwright."
He chuckled and shook his head, "I think we need to set up some common console with a four-player racing game, so you two, Anna and Cava can challenge one another all together... It's a pleasure to meet you too, Andrew, and I'm sure we'll get opportunities to chat more later. Ah, no coffee for me; I've got to keep moving, and I prefer tea anyway. But thank you."

Anja wrote:"Kyle led the way into his bedroom, the walls where painted light blue, he had a bed with a dark blue bedcover, a desk with a old laptop on it, several drawings hung on the walls and a picture of the boy's parents. Several of the drawings was of a dark haired ghost woman. On the floor there was comic books and books and a few bits of clothing which had been discarded there. There was a closed in the bak of the room and a big promotional poster from Ridge Racer on the door to the closet.
"Ehm yeah, sorry about the mess Sir."
Kyle said as he begun picking up coming books and indicating the chair in front of the desk for you.
"What did you want to talk about Sir."
He glanced at the drawings, nodded briefly in approval, and sat down, not really noticing the mess, speaking softly, "We have a bit of a problem, and I think we might need your... lady friend's advice. If you recall that monster, Wallace Jace? His ghost is back, and trying to make himself a new body. I suspect - though you would know more about that than I - that Danielle could be able to tell us a lot about his weaknesses, and how we might get other ghosts to aid us against him, but I am not going to demand you bring her to us. I'm only asking. I would not want to endanger either of you in this matter, but I want to ensure every possible bit of help we can get is called in..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun 19 May 2019 - 7:23

[Narim's Apartment]

Colin grinned wryly and stroked his scars with a fingertip, "I guess I rather walked into that one..."

"Well whoever had the courage to speak first, we are both fortunate men Mr Wainwright, to have someone wonderful in our lives."
Narim said and he smiled a little.

He nodded, "Quite. Clear and present threats first, annoyances... much later."

"Agreed."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"We have quite a bit to do."

He smiled wryly, "Quite superscientific, I'm afraid. Teleportation still remains a bit outside the real of mundane science, does it not?"

"It is getting there but just with particles thus far but yes I get your point Mr Wainwright, we would normally call it hyperscience or Enlightened science but I guess superscience works as well."
Cita said with a smile.

He nodded, "The only place I would be sending Kyle would be to speak with Chief Morgan, but I first want to run the idea by Kyle to see if he believes it has merit. He would know more about it than anyone else here, I suspect."

"Well that should not be a problem then, I thought you wanted to send Kyle somewhere since you said he needed a safe way to return."
Narim said and nodded.
"I am sure the kid will be helpful."

[Kyle's Apartment]

He chuckled and shook his head, "I think we need to set up some common console with a four-player racing game, so you two, Anna and Cava can challenge one another all together... It's a pleasure to meet you too, Andrew, and I'm sure we'll get opportunities to chat more later. Ah, no coffee for me; I've got to keep moving, and I prefer tea anyway. But thank you."

"I have four controllers."
Kyle commented.
"Yeah that would be cool Sir I am not sure who Anna or Cava are, they sound like girls. But yeah a four player game would be fun."
Andrew said and smiled.
"The more the merrier and ok Sir. I will have some coffee at least, I think I am picking up my Mentor's bad habit she drinks allot of the stuff."

He glanced at the drawings, nodded briefly in approval, and sat down, not really noticing the mess,

Noticing you glancing at the drawings Kyle explained as he picked up his mess.
"Miss Alexander and Serge...ehm Mr Yager have been teaching me Sir."

speaking softly, "We have a bit of a problem, and I think we might need your... lady friend's advice. If you recall that monster, Wallace Jace? His ghost is back, and trying to make himself a new body. I suspect - though you would know more about that than I - that Danielle could be able to tell us a lot about his weaknesses, and how we might get other ghosts to aid us against him, but I am not going to demand you bring her to us. I'm only asking. I would not want to endanger either of you in this matter, but I want to ensure every possible bit of help we can get is called in..."

"Master Jace is back...fuck!"
Kyle muttered.
"Well ehm...sorry about the language."
He then blushed as you mentioned Danielle.
"Ehm...yes sure. I can ask her. I see no reason not to bring her here I doubt anyone here at Steelhaven would harm her."
The young mage agreed.
"She might be able to help, and from what I have understood it what Jace is doing is extremely illegal by the laws the ghosts have, as in seriously illegal, that is why Danielle fear encountering other ghosts, her being here in what she call the fleshlands can get her into big trouble."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun 19 May 2019 - 8:18

[Narim's room]

Colin smiled sheepishly, "Oh, she's brave, indeed. She was the one to approach me romantically, after all... I did not have that courage.
"I know how hard it can be to admit such feeling, so yes she is brave indeed." Narim said and he glanced over at Adley fondly.
"Well whoever had the courage to speak first, we are both fortunate men Mr Wainwright, to have someone wonderful in our lives."
Narim said and he smiled a little.

He smiled a bit, as well and gave a small shrug. Then a blush that crept over his nose to his ears but he looked pleased as well.

"I...think that is a good idea, I will ask Master Telar about it though ti feels more natural to talk with you Adley even if our Paradigms do not match."
The Virtual Adept said and he looked at you for a moment before opening the door for Colin and Cita.

"Well, then we can talk about it," he said with a nod to him.

"Questioning who exactly?"
Narim asked.

He looked more confused than before, but held his tongue for the moment.

Well that should not be a problem then, I thought you wanted to send Kyle somewhere since you said he needed a safe way to return."
Narim said and nodded.
"I am sure the kid will be helpful."

"He is not going anywhere outside the chantry, unescorted at least. it is too dangerous but of course it's not my decision."

He frowned and patted his jacket, feeling for where his notebook ought to be, "I believe I do, yes, was there something in particular?"
He grimaced, "Ah, bugger, the blood sample... Right, one thing at a time... in quick order."

"The addresses we got, so Narim and Nicole can get them and they can be checked out.

"Very well we should probably sit."
Cita said as she made her way into the room. Narim gave you a puzzled look for a moment.
"Tell me something? Well I will be here when you are done."

"Er...well, maybe not till we sort out this stuff with /that bastard/ first. Priorities." He took his bag and ducked into the room with Cita and closed the door, glancing around to see if there was a chair or just the bed to sit on. He put his bag down and the book carefully inside it for the time being.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next