Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45 - Page 16 Empty Re: Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:21 am

[Kyle's Room]

"Your over complicating things. I knew what you meant. That I draw things into reality....." he explained, "....I was just thinking how I also technically draw things from reality. As in pull hidden rules and bring forth hidden patterns from deep within reality to its surface. Thus, multiple meanings of the word 'draw' apply."

"Perhaps I was getting ahead of myself there. It was just a small little detail I thought sounded cool and thought you guys would like. Draw things into reality. Draw things from reality." he said with a sigh, still smiling a little at that wordplay that he clearly thought was a little clever. "Sorry about the confusion. I'm not really good at the old sage-like metaphor-y wisdom talk. All the cool old mages seem to be able to do stuff like that."

"Well now that you point it out that way it actually makes allot of sense Sir you draw things into reality through your art and drag them into reality from your imagination...yeah that makes sense...I am sorry I did not see that."
Kyle said with a nod.
"But hey Sir don't worry about sounding cool, you are cool enough with what you can do, and you are kind and put others first, that is what makes you cool."
He said and Stephen nodded.

"Yep. That make sense." he said with a smile as he looked around the room at his spell. He stood up from the couch and walked around the room, to see how well his magick looked from all angles.

This wasn't his first time with Magick vision, his mentor and later his cabalmates had also shared their Prime vision with him in the past so he was well-acquainted with it. "Kinda wish it was how you guys saw the world though. Rather than just the version my mind sees."

You saw where your pencil sketches had drawn the illusion into reality on the grand canvas, how all the lines, and colors fit together.
"We see the same as you Sir, only in our Paradigm, a Virtual Adept would probably not even see a tapestry or a canvas they would see code, like on those videos about how video games are made when they show footage of the code that makes up hillsides and trees and lakes in the game, they would see the world broken down in code, what everyone see though is how Quintessence is the base nature of everything and that can be changed with will and knowledge."
Stephen replied and Kyle nodded, he kept his hand gently on your arm as you moved around to keep up the effect.
"Yeah I mean even this is just an illusion a way for our minds to process it, the deeper reality is none of these things."
The boy chimed in.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45 - Page 16 Empty Re: Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

Post by Adley Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:57 am

[Common Room]

Flavian looked a little shocked by the look Adley sent him, he looked like he wanted to comment, but decided better of it but when you addressed Colin, a mere Orphan as your Cabal Leader he go a sour look on his face and he gave the Englishman another look full of contempt.
Colin didn't even flinch at Flavian's expression, and nodded to Adley, "Of course, Amicus."

"Thank you," he replied to Colin.

Flavian had looked a bit taken aback by Adley's reaction but now he looked a mix of shocked and enraged.
"Yes certinly...Adeptus Wainwright..."
He spat at you through gritted teeth and it was clear it was quite other words he WANTED to say to you but politeness and Chantry relations require a bit of formal respect.
"So what Tradition are you Adeptus Wainwright?"
The Hermetic asked while he full well knew you where an Orphan but he thought asking would embarrass you in some way.
Turning to Flavian, he smoothly flowed into a completely neutral tone of voice, "I am Adeptus Wainwright, of Steelhaven Hall. You must be Adeptus Flavian Hermes; your reputation precedes you. If you don't mind, I should like to have a word with you about the assassin you let through our security later, though I have some slightly more pressing matters to worry about first."
He cracked the thinnest of smiles, "Oh, I was never inducted into one of those; I'm afraid I've had to attain my achievements on personal merit, rather than having access to a Mentor and the associated academic resources. Still, I like to think I've made some contributions to the advancement of magic; in fact I just received a patent for a most useful Rote, which I will be publishing and making freely available shortly. I'm sure such an inquisitive scholar as yourself already subscribe to the Paradigma to avail you of the many fine articles on magical theory?"
"So you are an Orphan then?"
Adeptus Flavian scoffed.
"I am sure you have made...your efforts and yes I do read the Paradigma so I am sure I will eventually see your little rote."
He commented as he gave you a disproving, arrogant look.
"Well if you excuse me Adeptus Wainwright...I have actually important things to do."

For the most part, he knew Colin had it well in hand and went back to business, quickly sorting that Flavian was going to be put with Crexia. Not only would the elder maga be able to put him in his place, he would find it an esteemed position to be in, even if it was under her foot while licking her boot. And Adley expected that Flavian would, if all went well as could be expected, be eating his words later when he realized what Colin's rote actually did, and that he was the last to find out about it, never mind learn it. He took the moment to message the two Masters, Darrian and Crexia. 'If you would both come to the common area, please.'

"I use both a rifle and a handgun."
The Techno-Magus replied, you got the bullets Adjan had enchanted passed out evenly and presumably also keeping some for yourself, the Euthanathos had been busy so almost everyone got some bullets or a clip.

He nodded, working on supplying everyone. "Very well, so I believe there may be enough for three to four groups overall, and towards that end we should have some defense, offense, healers and other supportive skills as needed within those groups as best we can manage. We can work under the assumption that there will be spiritual as well as physical offenses against us for those that go out tonight, as well as the place itself holding it's own dark defenses." This was meant to draw attention back to the matter at hand, again and also figure out who was going to stay on home guard.

// Sorry I am super exhausted, pretty much permanently. Permanently exhausted pigeon, who should look up details before posting. I am pretty sure I meant .38 special, 9mm (Luger, probably) - and whatever is appropriate for whatever rifles they actually have. And then I fell down a Youtube hole about squib rounds that I'm wondering how I can use in game xD If there's Betrayal of the Burning Arrow, which is about turning the gun barrel chamber into a pressure cooker and blowing the gun up. Equally annoying could be the opposite, where 'pop' the bullet is now stuck in the chamber with no energy to move it along the barrel. Shooting another bullet before removing that one would be a bad idea.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:51 am

[Common Room]

He took the moment to message the two Masters, Darrian and Crexia. 'If you would both come to the common area, please.'

You got a reply from Darrian which said.
"I will head down right now Sodalis."
And a reply from Crexia which said.
"Very well I will be there in a moment."
And then she was...there beside you, she had teleported but her phone was in her hand and she had teleported just by willing it to be so, no words and no gestures or her particular type of embroidery magick. Flavian immediately bowed deeply and the other mages in the room followed suit.

He nodded, working on supplying everyone. "Very well, so I believe there may be enough for three to four groups overall, and towards that end we should have some defense, offense, healers and other supportive skills as needed within those groups as best we can manage. We can work under the assumption that there will be spiritual as well as physical offenses against us for those that go out tonight, as well as the place itself holding it's own dark defenses." This was meant to draw attention back to the matter at hand, again and also figure out who was going to stay on home guard.

"So someone who can see and preferably deal with spirits in each group, someone who can work with healing, and some who preferably can do both magickal and mundane offense...that makes sense."
The turquoise haired man said and one of the Cultists who was talking with Ryan chimed in.
"That is sort of what the large Etherite lady wanted to do as well."
This earned the young Cultist a angry glare from Flavian.

(OOC: I hope you feel better soon Strife but it is understandable that you are tired. Ah Forces vs guns...interesting.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:03 am

[Narim's Room]
Anja wrote:"I can understand that desire to keep her child alive but if this dark entity is the only thing that is keeping the kid alive...that is a dangerous position to be in, death is not always the worst fate there is."
Adjan said sounding skeptical.
Colin sighed, "It's a bit of a paradox, I suppose... Miss Sinclair's daughter is what keeps her bound to her dark master - and the one who motivates her to be a good person, all at once... If we can find a way to heal her daughter of what ails her, we can start working on severing the pact."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"So you are an Orphan then?"
Adeptus Flavian scoffed.
"I am sure you have made...your efforts and yes I do read the Paradigma so I am sure I will eventually see your little rote."
He commented as he gave you a disproving, arrogant look.
"Well if you excuse me Adeptus Wainwright...I have actually important things to do."
He smiled, "Ah, yes, I heard you needed to prepare for a duel, too. I do hope you won't be too grievously wounded in the process."

S7trif3 wrote:For the most part, he knew Colin had it well in hand and went back to business, quickly sorting that Flavian was going to be put with Crexia. Not only would the elder maga be able to put him in his place, he would find it an esteemed position to be in, even if it was under her foot while licking her boot. And Adley expected that Flavian would, if all went well as could be expected, be eating his words later when he realized what Colin's rote actually did, and that he was the last to find out about it, never mind learn it. He took the moment to message the two Masters, Darrian and Crexia. 'If you would both come to the common area, please.'
Anja wrote:You got a reply from Darrian which said.
And then she was...there beside you, she had teleported but her phone was in her hand and she had teleported just by willing it to be so, no words and no gestures or her particular type of embroidery magick. Flavian immediately bowed deeply and the other mages in the room followed suit.
He turned at the slight commotion, noted Crexia, and saluted her crisply, before turning back to Helena, once she'd finished her bow.

Anja wrote:"Oh I am sure she would, the Lady is quite good at making our enemies communicate."
Helena said darkly.
"But we have to find them first."
At that you got a message from Narim that said.
"Mrs Von Hess what here, we have a location."
There was also a file that contained a photo of a map with a pendulum touching one point of it.
He arched an eyebrow, then showed Helena the picture, "Mrs. Von Hess is swift and precise, as always. I'll send you and Adley a copy, too. I'll be back in a few minutes, once I've changed."

Anja wrote:"So someone who can see and preferably deal with spirits in each group, someone who can work with healing, and some who preferably can do both magickal and mundane offense...that makes sense."
The turquoise haired man said and one of the Cultists who was talking with Ryan chimed in.
On his way out, and guessing Flavian's reaction to the Cultist's statement, he replied halfway over his shoulder, "Ah, that would be Scientist Bouchard; her manners might not be the best, but her tactical insights are quite keen; only a fool would ignore her counsel, at their own peril."

((OOC: Yeah, probably a lot of 9x19mm para - most common handgun caliber, I think? Most likely, primarily a stack of 9mm and .45 ACP, the two most common handgun calibers.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:40 am

[Narim's Room]

Colin sighed, "It's a bit of a paradox, I suppose... Miss Sinclair's daughter is what keeps her bound to her dark master - and the one who motivates her to be a good person, all at once... If we can find a way to heal her daughter of what ails her, we can start working on severing the pact."

"Have Miss Sinclair's daughter been examined by our healers? Perhaps Master Nassa can do something about her situation...however for some, it is just their time Mr Wainwright and only this entity is keeping the girl alive and as painful as it is to accept perhaps Miss Sinclair will need to learn to deal with that."
Adjan said softly.

[Common Room]

He smiled, "Ah, yes, I heard you needed to prepare for a duel, too. I do hope you won't be too grievously wounded in the process."

Flavian just scoffed at that.
"I am sure I don't need your advice in how to take care of myself but I do thank you for your...concern Adeptus Wainwright."
He spat.

He arched an eyebrow, then showed Helena the picture, "Mrs. Von Hess is swift and precise, as always. I'll send you and Adley a copy, too. I'll be back in a few minutes, once I've changed."

"Ah excellent, if there is time before the strike on the Labyrinth we should see if we can not find these Pawns and...make sure they do not pose a nuisance ever again and beside any intel we might be able to get from them would be a boon."
Helena said with a satisfied nod.
"And hand them a bit of pay back, please thank Mrs Von Hess for me."

On his way out, and guessing Flavian's reaction to the Cultist's statement, he replied halfway over his shoulder, "Ah, that would be Scientist Bouchard; her manners might not be the best, but her tactical insights are quite keen; only a fool would ignore her counsel, at their own peril."

"The woman is a menace that should know how to talk to her betters but it makes sense that an Orphan would defend her!"
Flavian growled the Tytalus was just about to loose his cool. Crexia who had quite enough of this decided to take that moment to speak up.
"Ah yes before you go Mr Wainwright, we have to find a good time to discuss where I and my students will stay while apprenticing under you come spring, for most days just teleporting between Steelhaven and Morningstar would be acceptable but there might be evenings when the girls will need beds to sleep in at Steelhaven is lessons should stretch out late."
She announced and Flavian could not help but almost shout.
"W...what!"
He looked like he would literary shit a brick and was about to process the Paradox to do just that.
"But...but...how...but!"
He managed as he was desperately trying to regain control of himself. Crexia's face betrayed no emotion and she did not deep to give her fellow Tytalus as much as a look.
"Well we have a few months until then, I guess such arrangements can wait until we are done with the current crisis."

(OOC: I might be a bit slow replying today, I am playing D&D online with my group, my character made a bit of a boo boo last time and now there is a undead necromancer that needs killing.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:28 am

[Narim's Room]
Anja wrote:"Have Miss Sinclair's daughter been examined by our healers? Perhaps Master Nassa can do something about her situation...however for some, it is just their time Mr Wainwright and only this entity is keeping the girl alive and as painful as it is to accept perhaps Miss Sinclair will need to learn to deal with that."
Adjan said softly.
Colin frowned, "You would have to ask her. I do have the impression, though, that the girl is thriving. But yes, I... know a few Verbena who might be able to intervene, or to determine whether the girl can survive without her mother's Investments..."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Ah excellent, if there is time before the strike on the Labyrinth we should see if we can not find these Pawns and...make sure they do not pose a nuisance ever again and beside any intel we might be able to get from them would be a boon."
Helena said with a satisfied nod.
"And hand them a bit of pay back, please thank Mrs Von Hess for me."
He nodded and forwarded the picture to Helena and Adley, "I'll tell her once I see her."

Anja wrote:"The woman is a menace that should know how to talk to her betters but it makes sense that an Orphan would defend her!"
Flavian growled the Tytalus was just about to loose his cool. Crexia who had quite enough of this decided to take that moment to speak up.
"Ah yes before you go Mr Wainwright, we have to find a good time to discuss where I and my students will stay while apprenticing under you come spring, for most days just teleporting between Steelhaven and Morningstar would be acceptable but there might be evenings when the girls will need beds to sleep in at Steelhaven is lessons should stretch out late."
"W...what!"
He looked like he would literary shit a brick and was about to process the Paradox to do just that.
"But...but...how...but!"
He managed as he was desperately trying to regain control of himself. Crexia's face betrayed no emotion and she did not deep to give her fellow Tytalus as much as a look.
"Well we have a few months until then, I guess such arrangements can wait until we are done with the current crisis."
He turned on his heel and nodded to Crexia, his face equally emotionless, "Of course, Milady; I had already discussed lending you a room with Deacon Sharaya, but with an extra apprentice to care for, a little extra accomodation must be prepared. Not to worry, we have enough apartments to provide you a room. I will make sure it is taken into account for the final price of tuition. Oh, and one small favour; I will be teaching Miss Mar my little Quintessence funnel in a few minutes. Might you be so kind as to ask around who else might be inclined to observe and learn the trick? It might come in handy, especially if the Fallen have multiple Nodes to draw on; burning it out like the one I took care of in Chicago could be an effective tactic."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:08 pm

[Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'No sir.' Nicole replied crisply, taking the chance to re-load her carbine and to help quickly any of the members off the floor and out of the expected kill-zone.

[I'd say some .40 S&W too as well as the 9x19mm - though bet there's one sod using 9x18mm. Rifle rounds much more likely to be all over the shop; even Nicole's Mosin and SKS use different calibres. As for the Rote... how about a spell which causes the enemy's rounds to expand in the barrel? Wouldn't be much to make it get wedged in there...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:21 pm

[Narim's Room]

Colin frowned, "You would have to ask her. I do have the impression, though, that the girl is thriving. But yes, I... know a few Verbena who might be able to intervene, or to determine whether the girl can survive without her mother's Investments..."

"One can thrive and not be meant to be alive but yes it is not my place to judge, I have chosen to give the Good Death only to those who either ask, or those who are monsters, human or otherwise and sleeper justice is just not coming."
Adjan said with a nod.
"The next step would probably be for the Verbena to be called in on this matter and hopefully a way for the girl to survive without her mother having to serve some...thing that should not be can be found."

[Common Room]

He nodded and forwarded the picture to Helena and Adley, "I'll tell her once I see her."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright."
Helena said with a nod.

He turned on his heel and nodded to Crexia, his face equally emotionless, "Of course, Milady; I had already discussed lending you a room with Deacon Sharaya, but with an extra apprentice to care for, a little extra accomodation must be prepared. Not to worry, we have enough apartments to provide you a room. I will make sure it is taken into account for the final price of tuition. Oh, and one small favour; I will be teaching Miss Mar my little Quintessence funnel in a few minutes. Might you be so kind as to ask around who else might be inclined to observe and learn the trick? It might come in handy, especially if the Fallen have multiple Nodes to draw on; burning it out like the one I took care of in Chicago could be an effective tactic."

"Good, good then I will leave the arrangements to you then. For myself I do not need much as I do not have a real need for sleep, though mental exhaustion can still happen requiring me to have a quiet period, but my students will need a place to sleep, I will accept once I am presented with a final price but I am sure we can come to an acceptable arrangement."
Crexia said and Flavian still looked like he was about to pass out, his mouth was working but no sound escaped.
"Ah yes off course such a rote would be most useful I will spread the word my good man."
The Archmaga promised.
"Hop to it Adeptus Flavian, you where talking about your joy at getting a chance to serve me...please put together some tables to we have some room for Mr Wainwright's instruction."
The Archmaga said then she inclined her head towards you before she went to talk with Helena just expecting Flavian to obey. The younger Tytalus kept looking from you to Crexia, opening and closing his mouth like a fish on land and looking just about ready to pass out.

[Hospital]

'No sir.' Nicole replied crisply, taking the chance to re-load her carbine and to help quickly any of the members off the floor and out of the expected kill-zone.

There was just a few moments of silence, the screaming from the connecting corridor had stopped, and then someone kicked down the door into the corridor you where in and a hail of bullets flooded the room. Jeffry had been prepared for this though, you saw his hand flash those strange hand gestures that Hermetics seamed to love right as the door was kicked in and the bullets hit a wall of nothing in front of the party, then he raised his hands, changed the symbols and tossed a fireball to provide a warm welcome to whoever was trying to enter the corridor, this made the enemy draw back for a moment, clearly they realized they needed a new plan for this, a plan that would let them side step further fireballs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:58 pm

[Narim's Room]
Anja wrote:"One can thrive and not be meant to be alive but yes it is not my place to judge, I have chosen to give the Good Death only to those who either ask, or those who are monsters, human or otherwise and sleeper justice is just not coming."
Adjan said with a nod.
"The next step would probably be for the Verbena to be called in on this matter and hopefully a way for the girl to survive without her mother having to serve some...thing that should not be can be found."
Colin nodded, "I would rather see her live a full life than a long one... but both would still be the best."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Good, good then I will leave the arrangements to you then. For myself I do not need much as I do not have a real need for sleep, though mental exhaustion can still happen requiring me to have a quiet period, but my students will need a place to sleep, I will accept once I am presented with a final price but I am sure we can come to an acceptable arrangement."
Crexia said and Flavian still looked like he was about to pass out, his mouth was working but no sound escaped.
"Ah yes off course such a rote would be most useful I will spread the word my good man."
The Archmaga promised.
"Hop to it Adeptus Flavian, you where talking about your joy at getting a chance to serve me...please put together some tables to we have some room for Mr Wainwright's instruction."
The Archmaga said then she inclined her head towards you before she went to talk with Helena just expecting Flavian to obey. The younger Tytalus kept looking from you to Crexia, opening and closing his mouth like a fish on land and looking just about ready to pass out.
He nodded, "Of course, I will have the estimate, materials included, just over New Year's, if that is acceptable to you. Some room for deviation in case additional time is required, or progress is quicker than anticipated, but everything will be in clearly stupulated contractual terms."
He glanced at Flavian, no real humor visible in his expression, "I believe your senior gave you a clear order, Adeptus Flavian?"
He then quickly saluted the room, and left to get changed again.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:48 pm

[Narim's Room]

Colin nodded, "I would rather see her live a full life than a long one... but both would still be the best."

"Agreed."
Adjan replied with a nod.

[Common Room]

He nodded, "Of course, I will have the estimate, materials included, just over New Year's, if that is acceptable to you. Some room for deviation in case additional time is required, or progress is quicker than anticipated, but everything will be in clearly stupulated contractual terms."

"Off course Mr Wainwright but you do understand that I need a proper contract before I can give my final agreement but like I said I am sure we can work things out."
Crexia replied.

He glanced at Flavian, no real humor visible in his expression, "I believe your senior gave you a clear order, Adeptus Flavian?"
He then quickly saluted the room, and left to get changed again.

Flavian was to shocked to be able to protest that a Orphan spoken to him in sch a way and he just mechanically started moving the tables to get a few of them joined together.

You got up to your apartment, Anna was in the kitchen still holding a book she was reading as she waited for some toast she was making to get done, she smiled to you when she heard you come in.
"Hi dad."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:14 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Off course Mr Wainwright but you do understand that I need a proper contract before I can give my final agreement but like I said I am sure we can work things out."
Crexia replied.
Colin nodded, "Of course, Milady; I am a businessman, myself, I understand perfectly. I'm sure you'll find the terms quite acceptable, even perhaps on the generous side."

Anja wrote:Flavian was to shocked to be able to protest that a Orphan spoken to him in sch a way and he just mechanically started moving the tables to get a few of them joined together.

You got up to your apartment, Anna was in the kitchen still holding a book she was reading as she waited for some toast she was making to get done, she smiled to you when she heard you come in.
"Hi dad."
He closed the door before letting out a chuckle, "Hello, Sweetie. I did go to see Freddy... she's a little out of it, and said she'd been seeing Deaconess O'Connor's unicorn. I wouldn't rule that out, of course, but all the same, she seems to be in good health. And as soon as I've changed, I'll be headed down to the common room to show Miss Mar how to cast my funnel spell. Want to come and see how many others want to learn it? Besides, there's one I'll want you to keep half an eye on; Adeptus Flavian Hermes bani Tytalus, one of those charming Hermetics who tries to give the whole Order that ungainly reputation of having whole redwood trees lodged up their... well, you get the idea. In any case, mind your toast, I'll be changing back out of uniform."
He halted on the way into the bedroom, then grinned, "Oh, by the way, I plan on visiting my parents around Christmas, while we're in Europe. I just might also be paying a visit to Nottingham, to have a marksmanship competition with Robin Hood. Would you like to come along to see that?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:16 pm

Being a bunch of ritual hunters for corrupted beings AND stepfatherlings for a narcoleptic shark girl was at least curious, but trying. In any case though, love conquers all, and as much as it had been a challenge, they have been able to work towards Paula's upbringing.
Right now, Tane had made Paula learn a little more on manners to pass for a normal human. At first she didn't understand why, but after a couple explanations on the uses for investigation and how she actually wanted to reproduce with human kinfolk and how that would be useful to her, she had agreed. Now she was learning to use cutlery and putting the table.

At Dino's call, Steelhaven's call and Alessa's reaction, it looked like his time of leisure time had ended. Well, peace had never been an option until now, so why would it be now? Tane answered his phone with a furrowed brow Greetings Alpha Dino, honor be upon you.

OOC: ((Thank you everyone! I had a rough time with work + study + IRL things, but i love the game and missed the story so much!
Hopefully we'll play together at some point, but for now i don't want to commit to something i can't keep up. Much love to all of you!))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:47 pm

[Common Room]

You got a reply from Darrian which said.

He was mid-typing a thank you to the, when suddenly Crexia was there. His brows went up and he gave her a polite bow. "Thank you for your promptnes, ma'am. We begin to plan."

"So someone who can see and preferably deal with spirits in each group, someone who can work with healing, and some who preferably can do both magickal and mundane offense...that makes sense."

"In broad strokes, yes." He was not surprised with the look regarding Nicole, but to vent ire at someone else who had nothing to do with that was still not acceptable. "As well, we should have at our disposal the potion against having our avatars...tampered with, best to be prepared in advance."

He looked down at the info he was receiving.

"The woman is a menace that should know how to talk to her betters but it makes sense that an Orphan would defend her!"
"W...what!"
"But...but...how...but!"

The next moment or two of Flavian's complete and utter befuddlement would have been more amusing in a non-combat situation, where Adley could have enjoyed the schadenfreude. However, it had the desired effect of putting the man in place firmly and without much wiggle room on his part to continue being a pain in the ass.

"If I may suggest that the pair of you work on the same team, ma'am, I can then continue to help arrange the other groups..." He would be useful in a fight, assuming that much of his prowess was true, and that would be a formidable pair that covered many bases. They would probably lead from the front, and he could find trustworthy people to watch the back.

// Betrayal of the Burning Arrow sort of works that way, though the write up for it is not quite probably what exactly happens. Essentially similar outcome I would think when it pans out in game terms, you get the extra forces dmg plus the dmg of the weapon. I would say it may negate the shot being useful at all and instead turns the damage on the person holding it. Something that could happen, plus magick that is coincidental to boot (people expect guns to malfunction sometimes) Squib rounds will put a weapon out of use. If the person using it is smart, they'll wait and field strip it later. If they're not smart and don't know what just happened, they'll break their gun. Bulge the barrel, or get bullets jammed up and blow it apart even.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:26 pm

[Common Room]

He was mid-typing a thank you to the, when suddenly Crexia was there. His brows went up and he gave her a polite bow. "Thank you for your promptnes, ma'am. We begin to plan."

"At times promptness is of the essence Sodalis."
Crexia replied simply.

"In broad strokes, yes." He was not surprised with the look regarding Nicole, but to vent ire at someone else who had nothing to do with that was still not acceptable. "As well, we should have at our disposal the potion against having our avatars...tampered with, best to be prepared in advance."

"Most of us have gotten that foul potion already Sodalis."
Flavian replied and the girl he had just scowled at nodded.
"Yeah and I have to agree that it did not taste good, like eating bitter chalk."

"If I may suggest that the pair of you work on the same team, ma'am, I can then continue to help arrange the other groups..." He would be useful in a fight, assuming that much of his prowess was true, and that would be a formidable pair that covered many bases. They would probably lead from the front, and he could find trustworthy people to watch the back.

"That is a good idea Sodalis."
The ancient maga agreed simply. Adeptus Flavian only managed a grunted commented of how honored he was to work with Crexia as he was currently moving tables, not daring to complain.

Colin nodded, "Of course, Milady; I am a businessman, myself, I understand perfectly. I'm sure you'll find the terms quite acceptable, even perhaps on the generous side."

Crexia simply nodded at that, matters being concluded as far as she was concerned she saw to other affairs.

[Colin's Apartment]

He closed the door before letting out a chuckle, "Hello, Sweetie. I did go to see Freddy... she's a little out of it, and said she'd been seeing Deaconess O'Connor's unicorn. I wouldn't rule that out, of course, but all the same, she seems to be in good health. And as soon as I've changed, I'll be headed down to the common room to show Miss Mar how to cast my funnel spell. Want to come and see how many others want to learn it? Besides, there's one I'll want you to keep half an eye on; Adeptus Flavian Hermes bani Tytalus, one of those charming Hermetics who tries to give the whole Order that ungainly reputation of having whole redwood trees lodged up their... well, you get the idea. In any case, mind your toast, I'll be changing back out of uniform."

"It is great that Freddy is doing better dad...did she think you looked handsome in your uniform?"
Anna asked with a grin.
"Yeah...well Jane and Cava say they can see the unicorn, I think it is sort of like that tree out on the street, only kids or those with a shifted view of reality can see it."
Anna replied.
"Ah...the arrogant I know everything type...sure I can keep an eye on him...discretely and who would suspect me of doing so I am cute."
She declared with a smirk.
"Ok...do you want to toast as well dad? I can make another?"
She asked as you went to change out of your uniform.

He halted on the way into the bedroom, then grinned, "Oh, by the way, I plan on visiting my parents around Christmas, while we're in Europe. I just might also be paying a visit to Nottingham, to have a marksmanship competition with Robin Hood. Would you like to come along to see that?"

"Robin Hood? As in the actual guy...well oh...but how?"
Anna exclaimed.
"Yeah I sure want to come and see that...it is so cool I can not wait to tell Mr Yager he is going to flip out!"
The girl said excitedly.
"But still...how!"

[Tane's House]

Being a bunch of ritual hunters for corrupted beings AND stepfatherlings for a narcoleptic shark girl was at least curious, but trying. In any case though, love conquers all, and as much as it had been a challenge, they have been able to work towards Paula's upbringing.
Right now, Tane had made Paula learn a little more on manners to pass for a normal human. At first she didn't understand why, but after a couple explanations on the uses for investigation and how she actually wanted to reproduce with human kinfolk and how that would be useful to her, she had agreed. Now she was learning to use cutlery and putting the table.

Paula was to young to reproduce yet, but she would want to one day, and find a strong father for her spawn. She did eat with a knife and fork now, but boy did she eat, when she was not sleeping, and right now she was sleeping in the fridge, as usual, you had been forced to get a second fridge, so you had one for food and one for Paula. Coawa took her swimming to teach her to be a shark, but it was trying for him for she just could not keep up, she might grow larger than him one day, but she had no speed, she just glided through the water happily, eating things that happened to float past her nose, not being to concerned about what, by the time the pair had completed a lap around the bay, Coawa was exhausted from holding back, they where both sharks but very different.

At Dino's call, Steelhaven's call and Alessa's reaction, it looked like his time of leisure time had ended. Well, peace had never been an option until now, so why would it be now? Tane answered his phone with a furrowed brow Greetings Alpha Dino, honor be upon you.

"Thank you and to you as well Mr Kayak...I am calling you to ask for your aid, but I know this is a complicated time for your society, do you have a few moments to listen to my request?"
The werewolf asked politely.

(OOC: Just play when you can and don't worry about it and real life get in the way of fun at times, such is the way of things unfortunately.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:57 pm

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"It is great that Freddy is doing better dad...did she think you looked handsome in your uniform?"
Anna asked with a grin.
"Yeah...well Jane and Cava say they can see the unicorn, I think it is sort of like that tree out on the street, only kids or those with a shifted view of reality can see it."
Anna replied.
"Ah...the arrogant I know everything type...sure I can keep an eye on him...discretely and who would suspect me of doing so I am cute."
She declared with a smirk.
"Ok...do you want to toast as well dad? I can make another?"
She asked as you went to change out of your uniform.
Colin grinned, "She made some comments on it, yes, flattering ones."
He turned serious, "And regarding Flavian - I mean it; be wary of him. If he tries to goad you, or say anything that would upset you, come to me, Adley, or Crexia, whoever is closer at the time. Don't answer him directly. If he gets the slightest justification to lash out at what he deems disrespect... well, he's earned one duel for striking one of our Custos today. I should hate to have to execute him before that can happen."
He shook his head, "But some toast would be good... hum, pickles and roast beef, if you please."

Anja wrote:"Robin Hood? As in the actual guy...well oh...but how?"
Anna exclaimed.
"Yeah I sure want to come and see that...it is so cool I can not wait to tell Mr Yager he is going to flip out!"
The girl said excitedly.
"But still...how!"
He chuckled, "Don't you dare tell Mr. Yager. I want to do that. But I can make sure to do so while you're there. And... Chief Morgan might be a little upset at this, since Robin Hood is an old vampire, the great-grandsire of Karl, who's... kept in the basement. I had to call the man, to get a message to another, older vampire... I hope he can get the message through in time. And I offered a friendly challenge, a test of skill, when I'm next in England, with a wager to go to charity. I'll have to make a silver arrow, like in the book..."
He grinned and closed the door, quickly changing back into the suit and returning to the living room to check on the toast, and pick up the last of the Ventrue ashes from the junkyard incident, "Alright, I need to get down to the common room again. If the toast is ready for us both, why don't we eat on the way?"

((OOC: If Flavian wasn't shocked already, he's about to be as Colin safely handles some REALLY dodgy Tass. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:19 am

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"Well now that you point it out that way it actually makes allot of sense Sir you draw things into reality through your art and drag them into reality from your imagination...yeah that makes sense...I am sorry I did not see that."
Kyle said with a nod.
"But hey Sir don't worry about sounding cool, you are cool enough with what you can do, and you are kind and put others first, that is what makes you cool."
He said and Stephen nodded.

"Thanks, but still would be nice though. If I could do the whole vague wisdom spreading thing that all the older mages seem to be able to do." he said with a chuckle. "You know, I wanna try and become an adept before the end of this year. Once I am I can show you guys much cooler things than these dull parlor tricks."

Anja wrote:You saw where your pencil sketches had drawn the illusion into reality on the grand canvas, how all the lines, and colors fit together.
"We see the same as you Sir, only in our Paradigm, a Virtual Adept would probably not even see a tapestry or a canvas they would see code, like on those videos about how video games are made when they show footage of the code that makes up hillsides and trees and lakes in the game, they would see the world broken down in code, what everyone see though is how Quintessence is the base nature of everything and that can be changed with will and knowledge."
Stephen replied and Kyle nodded, he kept his hand gently on your arm as you moved around to keep up the effect.
"Yeah I mean even this is just an illusion a way for our minds to process it, the deeper reality is none of these things."
The boy chimed in.

"I know I know. I'd still like to see that tapestry or read that code rather than have it locked from me. Even if I don't understand or fully agree with it." he said thoughtfully. "I always like to think I have a good handle on how the other traditions view the world. But I feel like I could appreciate you guys a lot better if I saw the illusions you guys saw."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:50 am

[Hospital]

Anja's Post:

Nicole was fully prepared for this eventuality too; in fact, she was pleased the enemy had done it - if the roles had been reversed, she'd have blocked the door, set up an ambush-point and simply sat it out, waiting for the enemy to either make a break for it or reinforcements had arrived. So as soon as the door was removed, they'd be met with a rapidly-fired series of rounds from her carbine around the point where their head should be...

[Attempting 'Fifth Limb']
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:55 am

[Hospital]

Nicole was fully prepared for this eventuality too; in fact, she was pleased the enemy had done it - if the roles had been reversed, she'd have blocked the door, set up an ambush-point and simply sat it out, waiting for the enemy to either make a break for it or reinforcements had arrived. So as soon as the door was removed, they'd be met with a rapidly-fired series of rounds from her carbine around the point where their head should be...

You fired at the enemy, you could not see them but even so you heard someone falling to the floor and someone else fell to the ground. Fran seamed to have gotten the same idea, and Marian and they fired at the door, you heard several bodies hitting the floor on the other side, the enemy's charge had not gone as planned but you could hear others moving around in there many of them where still alive.

[Kyle's Room]

"Thanks, but still would be nice though. If I could do the whole vague wisdom spreading thing that all the older mages seem to be able to do." he said with a chuckle. "You know, I wanna try and become an adept before the end of this year. Once I am I can show you guys much cooler things than these dull parlor tricks."

"That is amazing Sir...and ambitious but I hope you can manage to make Adept in the next month and a half."
Kyle said sounding impressed.
"And I think someone have to be old and wise to sound old and wise."

"I know I know. I'd still like to see that tapestry or read that code rather than have it locked from me. Even if I don't understand or fully agree with it." he said thoughtfully. "I always like to think I have a good handle on how the other traditions view the world. But I feel like I could appreciate you guys a lot better if I saw the illusions you guys saw."

"I think Sir that showing others the world through the lens of your own Paradigm is more your table than ours."
Stephen replied.
"For that is a matter of the mind."

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin grinned, "She made some comments on it, yes, flattering ones."
He turned serious, "And regarding Flavian - I mean it; be wary of him. If he tries to goad you, or say anything that would upset you, come to me, Adley, or Crexia, whoever is closer at the time. Don't answer him directly. If he gets the slightest justification to lash out at what he deems disrespect... well, he's earned one duel for striking one of our Custos today. I should hate to have to execute him before that can happen."
He shook his head, "But some toast would be good... hum, pickles and roast beef, if you please."

"Oh I am sure she did."
Anna said with a big grin. then she sigh and nodded.
"Ok dad I will be wary of this man, I will make sure that if he says anything mean I will just tell you or Mr Roth Hicks or Lady Crexia."
She promised.
"Pickles and roast beef sure."

He chuckled, "Don't you dare tell Mr. Yager. I want to do that. But I can make sure to do so while you're there. And... Chief Morgan might be a little upset at this, since Robin Hood is an old vampire, the great-grandsire of Karl, who's... kept in the basement. I had to call the man, to get a message to another, older vampire... I hope he can get the message through in time. And I offered a friendly challenge, a test of skill, when I'm next in England, with a wager to go to charity. I'll have to make a silver arrow, like in the book..."

"Ok dad...I will wait and let you tell him...not a problem...though I would love to see Mr Yager's face whe you tell him.."
Anna promised.
"Robin Hood is a vampire? That makes sense actually some of his myth are actually linked with vampire myths of England...and he is related to the poor guy in the basement? Hum...what was he like...Robin Hood I mean, and you are shooting for a silver arrow...well I don't think Dino would like one of those."

He grinned and closed the door, quickly changing back into the suit and returning to the living room to check on the toast, and pick up the last of the Ventrue ashes from the junkyard incident, "Alright, I need to get down to the common room again. If the toast is ready for us both, why don't we eat on the way?"

"Yeah the toast is done dad."
Anna said as she handed you one with roast beef and pickles while hers where jam with banana slices on top.
"Ok I will go with you then."
Your apprentice said then she picked up her own flood.
"Lets go dad."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:42 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Oh I am sure she did."
Anna said with a big grin. then she sigh and nodded.
"Ok dad I will be wary of this man, I will make sure that if he says anything mean I will just tell you or Mr Roth Hicks or Lady Crexia."
She promised.
"Pickles and roast beef sure."
Colin nodded, "Good. He's prone to... unkind outbursts, and he outranks you... but he doesn't outrank me."

Anja wrote:"Ok dad...I will wait and let you tell him...not a problem...though I would love to see Mr Yager's face whe you tell him.."
Anna promised.
"Robin Hood is a vampire? That makes sense actually some of his myth are actually linked with vampire myths of England...and he is related to the poor guy in the basement? Hum...what was he like...Robin Hood I mean, and you are shooting for a silver arrow...well I don't think Dino would like one of those."
He grinned, "I'll make sure you're there when I do. And by our conversation, he's an honourable man, if a bit of a rebel. And no, Dino would not like a silver arrow, but as it would weigh about a pound and a half and be quite soft, it would be a pretty poor choice for ammunition. It's a piece of art, not a tool."

Anja wrote:"Yeah the toast is done dad."
Anna said as she handed you one with roast beef and pickles while hers where jam with banana slices on top.
"Ok I will go with you then."
Your apprentice said then she picked up her own flood.
"Lets go dad."
He nodded, grabbing the slice and taking a bite as he headed out, fully armed and loaded up with his tools, "Get the door, then?"

He then led her back down to the common room, listening to whatever she might have to say on the way.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:33 am

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Good. He's prone to... unkind outbursts, and he outranks you... but he doesn't outrank me."

"I am used to the type dad it is not like we did not have assholes in the Labyrinth."
Anna replied.
"I will be careful."

He grinned, "I'll make sure you're there when I do. And by our conversation, he's an honourable man, if a bit of a rebel. And no, Dino would not like a silver arrow, but as it would weigh about a pound and a half and be quite soft, it would be a pretty poor choice for ammunition. It's a piece of art, not a tool."

"Honorable but a bit of a rebel sounds about right."
Your apprentice agreed with a nod.
"I think werewolves don't like to be around huge amounts of silver either, I know Coawa and little Strawberry don't."

He nodded, grabbing the slice and taking a bite as he headed out, fully armed and loaded up with his tools, "Get the door, then?"

Anna nodded and opened to door for you. She did not have any physical tools preferring words and gestures for her spells, she had dressed very practically through in a pair of jeans and a dark gray, long sleeved sweater she did not really like so it did not matter if it got ruined in the fight.

He then led her back down to the common room, listening to whatever she might have to say on the way.

"Dad...I was thinking I might have come up with a new spell that might be useful, I think I might send out sort of a disruptive wave, it will not just counter stuff but will make spells harder, not as anti magick everything as a wind of mundane silence which I just can not do, but just something to make several mages get their stuff done slower."
The girl said as she walked.
"I have not had a chance to test it yet though, but it should work it might be useful."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:47 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I am used to the type dad it is not like we did not have assholes in the Labyrinth."
Anna replied.
"I will be careful."
Colin nodded, "You might want to avoid making the comparison in his presence too, but yes."

Anja wrote:"Honorable but a bit of a rebel sounds about right."
Your apprentice agreed with a nod.
"I think werewolves don't like to be around huge amounts of silver either, I know Coawa and little Strawberry don't."
He smiled thinly, "Silver is... not exactly toxic to them, but it impedes their regenerative abilities, and is painful. That's why I always take my rings off before shaking Dino's hand, for example. It wouldn't bother him much merely to the touch, but if there were a wound... Miss Mar's Custos, Gabriella, is a werecat, she had a small piece of a silver bullet in her hand, keeping her from healing it. Dr. Lee and I got it out, though, but it's a very good example of the problem."

Anja wrote:"Dad...I was thinking I might have come up with a new spell that might be useful, I think I might send out sort of a disruptive wave, it will not just counter stuff but will make spells harder, not as anti magick everything as a wind of mundane silence which I just can not do, but just something to make several mages get their stuff done slower."
The girl said as she walked.
"I have not had a chance to test it yet though, but it should work it might be useful."
He nodded thoughtfully, "That could be useful... I will ask if we can get some volunteers while we're setting up. Though, if that spell doesn't exclude our own, might not want to rely on it during the battle. Now, to double-check, you did get the vaccine, right?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:23 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "You might want to avoid making the comparison in his presence too, but yes."

"I will do my best not give him reason to be pissed at me."
Anna promised.

He smiled thinly, "Silver is... not exactly toxic to them, but it impedes their regenerative abilities, and is painful. That's why I always take my rings off before shaking Dino's hand, for example. It wouldn't bother him much merely to the touch, but if there were a wound... Miss Mar's Custos, Gabriella, is a werecat, she had a small piece of a silver bullet in her hand, keeping her from healing it. Dr. Lee and I got it out, though, but it's a very good example of the problem."

"I know Coawa have a problem using his hedge magic when there is large amount of silver around but that might be just wersharks."
Your apprentice commented.
"Would it be painful for them to touch silver as well?"
The young girl asked.
"That sucks...once you got the piece of silver out did Miss Mar's Custos start healing?"
She asked then she glanced up at you.
"Wait...she is a wer cat...can I pet her?"

He nodded thoughtfully, "That could be useful... I will ask if we can get some volunteers while we're setting up. Though, if that spell doesn't exclude our own, might not want to rely on it during the battle. Now, to double-check, you did get the vaccine, right?"

"It would affect everyone the spell hit but I could go up to the front and cast it there."
Your apprentice commented then she grimaced.
"Yeah I got it, the thing tasted like drinking bitter chalk...not delicious at all!"
She complained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:44 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I will do my best not give him reason to be pissed at me."
Anna promised.
Colin nodded, "Good. Mind you, it's him that I don't trust right now..."

Anja wrote:"I know Coawa have a problem using his hedge magic when there is large amount of silver around but that might be just wersharks."
Your apprentice commented.
"Would it be painful for them to touch silver as well?"
The young girl asked.
"That sucks...once you got the piece of silver out did Miss Mar's Custos start healing?"
She asked then she glanced up at you.
"Wait...she is a wer cat...can I pet her?"
He shrugged, "Depends on whether or not they are in their true form, I think... their natural form, as I understand it, handles the touch a bit better. It's still a bit rude if you know you're speaking with a shapechanger, though. As for Miss Gabriella, yes, she healed up quite nicely right away. And I won't tell you you can pet her, or that you can't - you would have to ask her. With Miss Mar's permission. And be discreet about it."

Anja wrote:"It would affect everyone the spell hit but I could go up to the front and cast it there."
Your apprentice commented then she grimaced.
"Yeah I got it, the thing tasted like drinking bitter chalk...not delicious at all!"
She complained.
He nodded, "Ah, a directed pulse wave, not a bubble emanating from you. That could indeed be useful. Though I've requested that you be put toward the rear team, with the best overview of things, so you can run support from the back instead of being in the middle of combat."
He smiled thinly as he stepped into the common room, "How were the candies after, though?"
He bowed to the gathered Magi as he entered, then looked for Helena.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:24 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Good. Mind you, it's him that I don't trust right now..."

"I get it dad, you don't want this Flavian to get a chance to hurt me."
Anna replied.

He shrugged, "Depends on whether or not they are in their true form, I think... their natural form, as I understand it, handles the touch a bit better. It's still a bit rude if you know you're speaking with a shapechanger, though. As for Miss Gabriella, yes, she healed up quite nicely right away. And I won't tell you you can pet her, or that you can't - you would have to ask her. With Miss Mar's permission. And be discreet about it."

"I guess you are right that putting silver close to a shapechanger is rude. Do the shape they are in at the moment matter that much? I did not know that."
Your apprentice said then she nodded.
"Yeah I will ask off course...Strawberry let me pet her, she is like a real rat and she sort of live in the gruit bowl in the kitchen. Jareth understand that she is not a real rat though and leave her alone, but I worry that White Satan might try something."
The young mage commented.
"It is good that the wer cat healed up though."

He nodded, "Ah, a directed pulse wave, not a bubble emanating from you. That could indeed be useful. Though I've requested that you be put toward the rear team, with the best overview of things, so you can run support from the back instead of being in the middle of combat."

"Yeah it shoot outwards as a wave but I could modify it, but if I am in the back it might be harder to use."
Anna agreed.

He smiled thinly as he stepped into the common room, "How were the candies after, though?"

"The candies where good, thanks dad."
Your apprentice said with a smile.

[Common Room]

He bowed to the gathered Magi as he entered, then looked for Helena.

You got back to the common room, two tables had been put next to one another now and Helena said by one of them waiting for you. Flavian gave you a sour, but now also a bit uncertain look as you entered, the arrogant Tytalus had been put well in his place.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:26 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Yeah it shoot outwards as a wave but I could modify it, but if I am in the back it might be harder to use."
Anna agreed.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Well, for an opening volley, it could be a great maneuver, shuffling you to the back of the line right after."

Anja wrote:"The candies where good, thanks dad."
Your apprentice said with a smile.
He grinned, "Thank Dr. Lee for those..."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:You got back to the common room, two tables had been put next to one another now and Helena said by one of them waiting for you. Flavian gave you a sour, but now also a bit uncertain look as you entered, the arrogant Tytalus had been put well in his place.
He nodded to Helena, then stepped quickly into the kitchen to fetch a spoon and a saucer, then came to the table and carefully used the spoon to measure up a dram of the ashes into the saucer, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, has Lady Crexia explained what this spell does? And I would recommend those of you capable of doing so to cast your spells to see the magical patterns employed here. It's a disgusting sort of Tass, but it's perfect for this purpose."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next