Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45 - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:04 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Yeah armor is sort of what I do, that and weaponry. Me and Nico have been working on something actually, it is not permanent but it do turn regular clothing into armor, without changing how they feel to wear."
The other Orphan said with a grunt.
Colin nodded, "Hum, on that note, I might commission a proper sword someday. An enchanted one, once you've worked out how to do permanent work. I've a few ideas for the specifics; I'll get back to you, alright?"

Anja wrote:Cita smiled a little at that and blushed.
"Well I have certainly...found I have a good eye for Jeffry, and we just spoke of Anna and Yu Die. And then it is your other Cabalmate and Narim...Well I hope Mr King and Adept Markov will find one another, it is indeed a quite beneficial bug going around."
She said with a smile.
He grinned, "And Freddy and myself, too."

Anja wrote:"Well that some of your Chantry mates end up being sweethearts might not mean it is quite time to think of marriage just yet Mr Wainwright."
Cita said with a chuckle.
"But you never know, your shop might get more work in the future."
He smiled slyly, "Well, now, I have seen at least three of the aforementioned couples end in marriage... though I will grant that Anna and Yu Die are - thank goodness - a few years out yet."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45 - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:13 am

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Hum, on that note, I might commission a proper sword someday. An enchanted one, once you've worked out how to do permanent work. I've a few ideas for the specifics; I'll get back to you, alright?"

"Sure I will let you know once I figure it out and I cam sure I can craft what you want me to, just let me know what you want when I get there."
Bruce replied with a grunt.

He grinned, "And Freddy and myself, too."

"Ah yes...you to seam to be quite happy together.."
The Virtual Adept said with a smile.
"How is Miss Adlebloom doing after her surgery? I was thinking I should visit her tomorrow once she have gotten some rest.

He smiled slyly, "Well, now, I have seen at least three of the aforementioned couples end in marriage... though I will grant that Anna and Yu Die are - thank goodness - a few years out yet."

"Well there is always free will, things do not always go as foretold but we can hope that things will end well for everyone, and finding love is a blessing."
Cita said with a smile.
"I do wonder how things will go for Jeffry and me."
She added and she blushed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:02 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Ah yes...you to seam to be quite happy together.."
The Virtual Adept said with a smile.
"How is Miss Adlebloom doing after her surgery? I was thinking I should visit her tomorrow once she have gotten some rest.
Colin smiled, then flicked back into a serious expression as he glanced over to make sure the door was closed, "She's doing as well as could be expected - she's missing about a week of memories, which may or may not return as her brain tissue reconnects; there was some newer tissue that had to be removed to make space for the reclaimed tissues, after all... but she is going to recover just fine, so long as she doesn't try to put on a brave face and limit her pain management medication to keep Anna from being scared. I think she'll follow the orders, though; Future Anna gave a clear warning about it, and a tube in the arm is less of an issue for her than brain swelling would be. Not that we're telling Anna the specifics for a while yet."
He smiled thinly, "In fact, without Future Anna's help, Freddy might not have fared as well - she came back to donate blood. By that time, that would be the second time she donated blood to Freddy, while it's the first time Freddy received blood from her... It's going to make for an interesting relationship between them going forward, I think."

Anja wrote:"Well there is always free will, things do not always go as foretold but we can hope that things will end well for everyone, and finding love is a blessing."
Cita said with a smile.
"I do wonder how things will go for Jeffry and me."
She added and she blushed.
He nodded, "Based on the context in which I saw those outcomes, I'm confident in what I have seen. And as for you two..."
He just smiled and finished his cup of tea, "I wish you the best of luck, and many happy years together."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:44 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin smiled, then flicked back into a serious expression as he glanced over to make sure the door was closed, "She's doing as well as could be expected - she's missing about a week of memories, which may or may not return as her brain tissue reconnects; there was some newer tissue that had to be removed to make space for the reclaimed tissues, after all... but she is going to recover just fine, so long as she doesn't try to put on a brave face and limit her pain management medication to keep Anna from being scared. I think she'll follow the orders, though; Future Anna gave a clear warning about it, and a tube in the arm is less of an issue for her than brain swelling would be. Not that we're telling Anna the specifics for a while yet."

"Ah yes, Anna is as afraid of damage to the brain as she is needles is she not?"
Cita said and she tapped at her forehead with a thin finger.
"I can understand her. It is not a kind of damage I would want either. Hum...so your apprentice visited you from the future eh? Well I agree with her, Miss Adlebloom should accept what medical aid is offered to make her as comfortable as possible."
The Spirit Healer agreed.

He smiled thinly, "In fact, without Future Anna's help, Freddy might not have fared as well - she came back to donate blood. By that time, that would be the second time she donated blood to Freddy, while it's the first time Freddy received blood from her... It's going to make for an interesting relationship between them going forward, I think."

"Brave girl...it takes allot of courage, more than many know to face such fears, she have come far in the future then? I am glad she get control of her fears and are able to help Miss Adlebloom."
Cita said with a nod.
"You are doing a very good job with her Mr Wainwright...ah to have an apprentice I have not...taken a student since...John...I could not protect him so I do not deserve another apprentice, but part of me miss teaching a young mage..."

He nodded, "Based on the context in which I saw those outcomes, I'm confident in what I have seen. And as for you two..."
He just smiled and finished his cup of tea, "I wish you the best of luck, and many happy years together."

"I...hope you are right Mr Wainwright I...well I think I fell for Jeffry even before I joined the Traditions...I met him once before you know, he was part of a strike team taking out a ship I was stationed on and he saw me...trying to get an escape pod launched to save some of our low ranking crew, he had me dead to rights but he spared my life, let me send the sleeper crew members of...this tall, handsome, dark skinned Traiditonalist..."
She smiled a little and blushed.
"Then to meet him again on Horizon years later I..."
She stopped talking and just smield again.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply I had a demon worshipping half elf to guide to glory.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:11 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Ah yes, Anna is as afraid of damage to the brain as she is needles is she not?"
Cita said and she tapped at her forehead with a thin finger.
"I can understand her. It is not a kind of damage I would want either. Hum...so your apprentice visited you from the future eh? Well I agree with her, Miss Adlebloom should accept what medical aid is offered to make her as comfortable as possible."
The Spirit Healer agreed.
Colin shrugged, smiling wryly, "More so, I think... and technically, she didn't visit me, she visited her cardiologist. The poor man was utterly confused when an adult woman smelling exactly like Anna showed up at his office to donate blood..."

Anja wrote:"Brave girl...it takes allot of courage, more than many know to face such fears, she have come far in the future then? I am glad she get control of her fears and are able to help Miss Adlebloom."
Cita said with a nod.
"You are doing a very good job with her Mr Wainwright...ah to have an apprentice I have not...taken a student since...John...I could not protect him so I do not deserve another apprentice, but part of me miss teaching a young mage..."
He arched an eyebrow, "Failing to protect one student from the consequences of their actions doesn't make you undeserving of another chance to do right... Perhaps, when the time comes, you'll get to honour his memory by taking on another student, rather than let a loss be end of the story..."

Anja wrote:"I...hope you are right Mr Wainwright I...well I think I fell for Jeffry even before I joined the Traditions...I met him once before you know, he was part of a strike team taking out a ship I was stationed on and he saw me...trying to get an escape pod launched to save some of our low ranking crew, he had me dead to rights but he spared my life, let me send the sleeper crew members of...this tall, handsome, dark skinned Traiditonalist..."
She smiled a little and blushed.
"Then to meet him again on Horizon years later I..."
She stopped talking and just smield again.
He grinned, "Well, he does cut an impressive figure on the battlefield... and I imagine he saw what you were doing, who you were trying to save, as a noble deed worth protecting. Or, you know, Cupid was there for some target practice."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:46 pm

[Basement]

"Well luring me here under false pretenses and then taking me captive and tying me to a chair is a dick move, but I guess that if I am released unharmed I can forgive you."
Thomas commented with a sigh.
"Well don't wear yourself out to much either, that is a good way to get hurt my Mentor says."
He informed you.

"It is hard to tell a candle not to burn, when the wind is high and it was lit for the light it provides..." he said, then ducked out of the room behind Crexia. After a moment of silence to her question, he said, "I believe I can finish this, but then I will need to rest afterward sodalis," he decided.

[Nico's room]

You got to Nico's apartment. The rebis opened the door and showed you inside.
"The coating on the seals are done."
They informed you.
"They should be safe to wear now."

"Excellent, thank you. We should get the other one to him as soon as we can."

"Good evening."
She said. Darrian smiled and ruffled the girl's hair.
"Are you being good and not causing problems for Adept Marov?"
He asked and Cava nodded.
"Yes Mentor."
"She is no bother at all Master Haagen."
Nico said with a smile and Darrian smiled.
"Good girl Cava."
"Well then we should get going while the Planetary ruler is still in our favor."
Crexia said.
"Do a planetary ruler have a crown Ma'am?"
Cava asked.
"Ehm...well I guess in a manner of speaking they do child."
The ancient maga replied with a chuckle.
"If you would come and stand for us in the center of this circle?"
She asked and Cava looked at her Mentor who nodded so she walked over and got into the center of the circle.
"Are there any girl planetary rules Ma'am?"
She asked.
"Yes there are Venus but gender is not really a defining factor, you can have male Jupiter energy and female Jupiter energy."
The Tytalus replied.

"Good evening. We do pardon waking you, but we are going to to do a working in your favor, to help you stay safe, okay?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:06 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin shrugged, smiling wryly, "More so, I think... and technically, she didn't visit me, she visited her cardiologist. The poor man was utterly confused when an adult woman smelling exactly like Anna showed up at his office to donate blood..."

"The cardiologist he is a werewolf right? I think I heard something about that."
Cita asked.
"Yes I can imagine that had to have been quite a shock indeed."
She added with a smile.
"I am glad she was able to help Miss Adlebloom though."

He arched an eyebrow, "Failing to protect one student from the consequences of their actions doesn't make you undeserving of another chance to do right... Perhaps, when the time comes, you'll get to honour his memory by taking on another student, rather than let a loss be end of the story..."

"No the...fault was mine. Before...before John...I was a power player among the Virtual Adept. I have the ear of the Primus, and none are better at Core Wars than me, not among the Traditions at least, not Rodger...not Dante, no one, I was taught by Decillion himself. I used my skill at duels to reach ever higher political positions and for a while...it looked like it would be me, not Dante that Rodger declared to be his heir. I encouraged my apprentices to follow in my footsteps, become good with Core wars, secure positions for themselves...I...I...don't think I pushed them...but John...unlike my other stuents his Core was not naturally strong, but he wanted to impress me so he accepted a challenge he should not have and..."
The Spirit Healer looked down, tears streaking down her eyes.
"As I felt his Avatar shatter between my fingers, to wounded for me to do anything...I gave up all political ambition, I no longer wanted to be Prima, I no longer wanted recognition and fame, all I wanted was to heal that soul that was turning to shards like a broke crystal glass as I watched and...as the final shard, the biggest one hit my own soul...I decided I would dedicate my life from then on to healing Avatars. I could not help John, but perhaps I could help others, that would be my path and my penance."
Cita said softly and she sigh.
"So no I do not think I deserve...to take another apprentice...if I had not wanted apprentices in highly placed positions if I had not driven them to be ambitious...perhaps John would not have been so reckless..."

He grinned, "Well, he does cut an impressive figure on the battlefield... and I imagine he saw what you were doing, who you were trying to save, as a noble deed worth protecting. Or, you know, Cupid was there for some target practice."

"An impressive figure indeed, a noble warrior with the heart of a lion and a kind soul."
Cita said and her sadness seamed to diminish a little.
"I can not say why...I fell for him...fate...chance I don't know, all I know that one day after a...support group meeting we stayed behind talking until the small hours of the night and...then talked some more the next day and then I decided that I liked him...and he said he like me so...well yes...Jeffry Morgan is a fine man I am blessed indeed."

[Basement]

"It is hard to tell a candle not to burn, when the wind is high and it was lit for the light it provides..." he said, then ducked out of the room behind Crexia. After a moment of silence to her question, he said, "I believe I can finish this, but then I will need to rest afterward sodalis," he decided.

Thomas looked at you for a moment then he sigh and nodded.

Crexia looked at you and simply nodded.
"Very well then Sodalis then we finish this."

[Nico's Room]

"Excellent, thank you. We should get the other one to him as soon as we can."

"I can bring the talisman to the Void Engineer if you like Sodalis once we are done here."
Nico offered.

"Good evening. We do pardon waking you, but we are going to to do a working in your favor, to help you stay safe, okay?"

"Ok Mr Roth Hicks...magick is fun."
Cava said with a smile.
"You can do magick on me if you want to."
Crexia nodded at that.
"We should get going then while the Planetary energies are in our favor."
The Tytalus said and she got ready to do another ritual, Darrian did the same. Cava obediently got into the middle of the circle.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:44 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"The cardiologist he is a werewolf right? I think I heard something about that."
Cita asked.
"Yes I can imagine that had to have been quite a shock indeed."
She added with a smile.
"I am glad she was able to help Miss Adlebloom though."
Colin smiled, "Dr. Acevedo, yes. He still doesn't quite understand how it's possible, but he's not trying to argue against the evidence of his eyes and nose, at least..."

Anja wrote:"No the...fault was mine. Before...before John...I was a power player among the Virtual Adept. I have the ear of the Primus, and none are better at Core Wars than me, not among the Traditions at least, not Rodger...not Dante, no one, I was taught by Decillion himself. I used my skill at duels to reach ever higher political positions and for a while...it looked like it would be me, not Dante that Rodger declared to be his heir. I encouraged my apprentices to follow in my footsteps, become good with Core wars, secure positions for themselves...I...I...don't think I pushed them...but John...unlike my other stuents his Core was not naturally strong, but he wanted to impress me so he accepted a challenge he should not have and..."
The Spirit Healer looked down, tears streaking down her eyes.
"As I felt his Avatar shatter between my fingers, to wounded for me to do anything...I gave up all political ambition, I no longer wanted to be Prima, I no longer wanted recognition and fame, all I wanted was to heal that soul that was turning to shards like a broke crystal glass as I watched and...as the final shard, the biggest one hit my own soul...I decided I would dedicate my life from then on to healing Avatars. I could not help John, but perhaps I could help others, that would be my path and my penance."
Cita said softly and she sigh.
"So no I do not think I deserve...to take another apprentice...if I had not wanted apprentices in highly placed positions if I had not driven them to be ambitious...perhaps John would not have been so reckless..."
He thought for a moment, "You've been held to account by your own hubris in the harshest way imaginable... the cost was your own apprentice, but you learned from it, and found a path of humility instead. I think you might be able to teach new apprentices one of the most important lessons of them all - to beware their own power, lest it consume what they hold dear. I'm not suggesting you should pursue taking new students, but you might want to not turn them away, should they wish to come and learn from you. The world could do with more healers..."

Anja wrote:"An impressive figure indeed, a noble warrior with the heart of a lion and a kind soul."
Cita said and her sadness seamed to diminish a little.
"I can not say why...I fell for him...fate...chance I don't know, all I know that one day after a...support group meeting we stayed behind talking until the small hours of the night and...then talked some more the next day and then I decided that I liked him...and he said he like me so...well yes...Jeffry Morgan is a fine man I am blessed indeed."
He nodded sagely, "Considering how many Avatars we've found with intertwining incarnations in this Chantry alone, I would not consider it unlikely that the two of you were close in a previous life - bitter rivals, perhaps, or the best of enemies, or an unstoppable pair of researchers, working together on some grand project... who knows?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:10 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin smiled, "Dr. Acevedo, yes. He still doesn't quite understand how it's possible, but he's not trying to argue against the evidence of his eyes and nose, at least..."

"Perhaps he have spent to much time among mages so he have gotten an...expanded idea of what is possible."
Cita said with a wry smile.
"Do try to not break the poor man's sense of reality completely Mr Wainwright."

He thought for a moment, "You've been held to account by your own hubris in the harshest way imaginable... the cost was your own apprentice, but you learned from it, and found a path of humility instead. I think you might be able to teach new apprentices one of the most important lessons of them all - to beware their own power, lest it consume what they hold dear. I'm not suggesting you should pursue taking new students, but you might want to not turn them away, should they wish to come and learn from you. The world could do with more healers..."

"Yes I...paid the price for my hubris and if it had been only me who paid...but John paid the price as well and I lost what I hold most dear. That is the problem with hubris, it seldom punish just the guilty there are collateral damage, and in that I could indeed be a warning to others."
The Spirit Healer said with a sad sigh.
"I...well if Jeffry ahve been able to take another apprentice I guess so could I but I...can never get rid of the guilt of how my ambition drove John to make the choice to duel a more powerful willworker, and now he is dead in the most horrible way, his opponent have to live their life knowing they are a Soul Render and I...get to live with the guilt of causing it all so...perhaps if an apprentice come to me...one day I will be able to accept Mr Wainwright, but I suspect that day is a long way off yet."
Cita looked away bitterly, tears still rolling down her pale cheeks.

He nodded sagely, "Considering how many Avatars we've found with intertwining incarnations in this Chantry alone, I would not consider it unlikely that the two of you were close in a previous life - bitter rivals, perhaps, or the best of enemies, or an unstoppable pair of researchers, working together on some grand project... who knows?"

"I don't remember my earlier lives Mr Wainwright. It is ironic I have dedicated my life to healing Avatars, and while mine speak to me in random bits of code in my Programs it have never chosen to share anything about my past lives...perhaps such lives are genetic and I...am just not privi to that...or perhaps it is a thing of the soul and I just am not ready for what I might find. Well regardless, I guess it is not important why me and Jeffry found one another. I do not need a grand destiny, I only need him, to walk by my side...that is enough."
She said and she smiled warmly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:41 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Perhaps he have spent to much time among mages so he have gotten an...expanded idea of what is possible."
"Do try to not break the poor man's sense of reality completely Mr Wainwright."
Colin shrugged, "Well, now, it was Anna who interfered with his sense of reality. In this case. We're still on good diplomatic terms, and I'm sure we'll have to meet to settle a grievance soon enough; seems some of our people accidentally fireballed one of his packmates out in the marshes... Hopefully, we'll be able to settle things amicably."

Anja wrote:"Yes I...paid the price for my hubris and if it had been only me who paid...but John paid the price as well and I lost what I hold most dear. That is the problem with hubris, it seldom punish just the guilty there are collateral damage, and in that I could indeed be a warning to others."
The Spirit Healer said with a sad sigh.
"I...well if Jeffry ahve been able to take another apprentice I guess so could I but I...can never get rid of the guilt of how my ambition drove John to make the choice to duel a more powerful willworker, and now he is dead in the most horrible way, his opponent have to live their life knowing they are a Soul Render and I...get to live with the guilt of causing it all so...perhaps if an apprentice come to me...one day I will be able to accept Mr Wainwright, but I suspect that day is a long way off yet."
Cita looked away bitterly, tears still rolling down her pale cheeks.
He nodded, "And yet, you faced the consequences and came out a better person... and I wonder, would John have wanted you to not pass on that painful lesson to others, so you could prevent it from happening again?"

Anja wrote:"I don't remember my earlier lives Mr Wainwright. It is ironic I have dedicated my life to healing Avatars, and while mine speak to me in random bits of code in my Programs it have never chosen to share anything about my past lives...perhaps such lives are genetic and I...am just not privi to that...or perhaps it is a thing of the soul and I just am not ready for what I might find. Well regardless, I guess it is not important why me and Jeffry found one another. I do not need a grand destiny, I only need him, to walk by my side...that is enough."
She said and she smiled warmly.
He smiled thinly, "Avatars show us what bits of prior lives they think we need to see... Mia has shown me a number of events, significant ones, but I am sure there are countless precious moments she's keeping to herself still... And you're right, no-one needs a grand destiny, just someone to share the journey with."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:06 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin shrugged, "Well, now, it was Anna who interfered with his sense of reality. In this case. We're still on good diplomatic terms, and I'm sure we'll have to meet to settle a grievance soon enough; seems some of our people accidentally fireballed one of his packmates out in the marshes... Hopefully, we'll be able to settle things amicably."

"Ehm...I have a feeling there is a story behind that fireballing in the woods but yes I hope so as well, I do not know werewolf society well but I know enough to know you do not want to make an enemy of their kind, they get big when they are angry and there are claws...and teeth, sharp ones."
Cita said wryly as she sipped her tea.

He nodded, "And yet, you faced the consequences and came out a better person... and I wonder, would John have wanted you to not pass on that painful lesson to others, so you could prevent it from happening again?"

"I...no John would have wanted me to carry on, he would not have blamed me...but I still...hear his screams...I was going to bed when I heard these horrible screams from his room, I could not...fathom a human being could make such sound, and when I found him on the floor...I...I hear those screams every night before sleep and I do not know how...to take another apprentice, my own weakness I know...but not a weakness it is easy to overcome."
Cita said and a small sob escaped her lips.
"Ah...forgive me...Mr Wainwright I did not mean to get this emotional...it is just...just...I could do nothing to save him and in the end all I could do for him was place a bullet in his head and end his suffering..."

He smiled thinly, "Avatars show us what bits of prior lives they think we need to see... Mia has shown me a number of events, significant ones, but I am sure there are countless precious moments she's keeping to herself still... And you're right, no-one needs a grand destiny, just someone to share the journey with."

The Spirit Healer nodded.
"He makes me happy Mr Wainwright. Jeffry is a stubborn, heard headed and supremely frustrating man, but he makes me happy and I am content to share my journey with him."
She said and she gave a slight smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:20 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Ehm...I have a feeling there is a story behind that fireballing in the woods but yes I hope so as well, I do not know werewolf society well but I know enough to know you do not want to make an enemy of their kind, they get big when they are angry and there are claws...and teeth, sharp ones."
Cita said wryly as she sipped her tea.
Colin nodded, "As far as I understand it, said werewolf charged out of the woods in, er, full battle form as our team at Jace's hut headed away... He spooked them, and they reacted as would be expected. Mind you, they called me about it right away, so I could call Dr. Acevedo about damage control."

Anja wrote:"I...no John would have wanted me to carry on, he would not have blamed me...but I still...hear his screams...I was going to bed when I heard these horrible screams from his room, I could not...fathom a human being could make such sound, and when I found him on the floor...I...I hear those screams every night before sleep and I do not know how...to take another apprentice, my own weakness I know...but not a weakness it is easy to overcome."
Cita said and a small sob escaped her lips.
"Ah...forgive me...Mr Wainwright I did not mean to get this emotional...it is just...just...I could do nothing to save him and in the end all I could do for him was place a bullet in his head and end his suffering..."
He shook his head, "I didn't see anything, Master Telar. I don't hear screams before I fall asleep, but there are many ghosts haunting me each night, and not the actual undead spirit sort... I understand, all too well..."

Anja wrote:The Spirit Healer nodded.
"He makes me happy Mr Wainwright. Jeffry is a stubborn, heard headed and supremely frustrating man, but he makes me happy and I am content to share my journey with him."
She said and she gave a slight smile.
He looked into his cup, "I would say I'd drink to that, but I seem to have finished my tea. All the same, I think you will be good for one another, wherever the road will lead."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:41 am

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "As far as I understand it, said werewolf charged out of the woods in, er, full battle form as our team at Jace's hut headed away... He spooked them, and they reacted as would be expected. Mind you, they called me about it right away, so I could call Dr. Acevedo about damage control."

"Well that reaction is understandable enough, and I am glad your people managed to start damage control to maintain good relations right away."
Cita said with a nod.
"Was the werewolf in question seriously hurt? I know they are quite sturdy creatures."

He shook his head, "I didn't see anything, Master Telar. I don't hear screams before I fall asleep, but there are many ghosts haunting me each night, and not the actual undead spirit sort... I understand, all too well..."

"You are most kind Mr Wainwright and yes, some actions...some ghosts will never leave us and perhaps it is a good thing they never will."
The Spirit Healer muttered softly.

He looked into his cup, "I would say I'd drink to that, but I seem to have finished my tea. All the same, I think you will be good for one another, wherever the road will lead."

The Virtual Adept nodded as she finished her tea and begun to stand.
"Well with Master Sharaya out of commission I am aiding with some of his tasks, I am after al not just a spirit healer and while I am not as skilled a teleporter as him I am a Master of Correspondence as well so I can do my bit to help out int hese troubles times and I should get back to my duties."
She said then she smiled.
"And yes I...think me and Jeffry will be good for one another...I realy do."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:01 am

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"Well that is the problem Sir, fictional settings tends to be world reduced, and while some of that will show up in a realm as well, a realm tend to be flushed out and more life like. Also remember danger was always a part of the anime, if it was not it would not have been fun, yes we did not see deaths on screen but when a large Pokemon went berserk the audience all knew it was dangerous, everyone know a huge, angry dragon can be dangerous...that would show up in a realm that show up from such a work of fiction."
Kyle replied.

"Our lives are a lot like that as well wouldn't you say? Danger and action that can happen at any time." Serge replied back, "You make a good point though. It wouldn't be without it's dangers. I don't think I'd let something like that hold me back from experiencing a world like that though. There's always a bit of danger in the grandest of experiences."

Anja wrote:"Yeah well when a four year old want to go out in full winter in a summer dress and no shoes they will actually have to listen to their elders who know better Sir."
Stephen retorted.
"And Kyle should rest, not that he is a four year old but he is sick and it is my responsibility that he do not get worse."

"Your quite right. He should be resting right now. But I'd rather you explain that to Kyle himself and properly hear him out rather than just enforce your age over him immediately. Not just to Kyle, but to anyone you wish persuade." Serge said a little coldly.

Anja wrote:Kyle had quite a bit of furniture two, a sofa and two chairs, a living room table, shelves for books and other things, a TV, another small table, and a table as well as kitchen appliances in the kitchen.
"I can get some of the small things Sir."
Kyle said and he got up a bit unsteady. Stephen did not look convinced and he sigh.
"I can get it you know."
He muttered.

"The living room table and that small table should do. It'll leave a nice clearing in the middle of the living room." he said getting a good look at the room. "Don't need to move them far. Literally just to the side."

Glancing at Kyle he asked him calm trusting voice, "You think you can handle that small table? No need to lift it. Just push it off to the side and make a small clearing."

He payed close attention to Kyle as he answered the question, looking for uncertainty in his answer. To see if he was lying about feeling all right enough about moving the table.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:55 am

[Kyle's Room]

"Our lives are a lot like that as well wouldn't you say? Danger and action that can happen at any time." Serge replied back, "You make a good point though. It wouldn't be without it's dangers. I don't think I'd let something like that hold me back from experiencing a world like that though. There's always a bit of danger in the grandest of experiences."

"Yeah very much so bad things can happen at any time but that can not be allowed to stop us from living Sir."
Kyle agreed.
"Oh I would go in a heartbeat I would love to see real life Pokemon, I just would make sure I got a beginner and explored the beginner area first and got some leveled up critters to protect me before I went anywhere else."
He said with a grin.

"Your quite right. He should be resting right now. But I'd rather you explain that to Kyle himself and properly hear him out rather than just enforce your age over him immediately. Not just to Kyle, but to anyone you wish persuade." Serge said a little coldly.

"I tried that but he still wanted to move things around."
Stephen commented.
"I just don't want to sit still and do nothing while others work."
Kyle said and Stephen sigh.
"It is better if you just relax."
He muttered.

"The living room table and that small table should do. It'll leave a nice clearing in the middle of the living room." he said getting a good look at the room. "Don't need to move them far. Literally just to the side."

Stephen nodded at that.

Glancing at Kyle he asked him calm trusting voice, "You think you can handle that small table? No need to lift it. Just push it off to the side and make a small clearing."

"I can do that Sir."
Kyle said and he went to move the table against the wall, pushing it to the side.

He payed close attention to Kyle as he answered the question, looking for uncertainty in his answer. To see if he was lying about feeling all right enough about moving the table.

He could move the table but all activity wore the young mage out, he really needed to rest but moving a table should be fine.
"Should we get the bigger table then Sir?"
Stephen asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:22 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Well that reaction is understandable enough, and I am glad your people managed to start damage control to maintain good relations right away."
Cita said with a nod.
"Was the werewolf in question seriously hurt? I know they are quite sturdy creatures."
Colin shrugged, "I'm not sure how bad it was, actually - from the conversation with Dr. Acevedo, I am inclined to believe his pride was hurt worse than his body; it's not that they resist damage so much as that they recover at a preposterous rate, but the smell of burnt dog hair would probably stick for a while..."

Anja wrote:"You are most kind Mr Wainwright and yes, some actions...some ghosts will never leave us and perhaps it is a good thing they never will."
The Spirit Healer muttered softly.
He nodded, eyes darkening for a moment, "I'll not likely ever use area effect weaponry on anyone, if I only have someone else's word that the area is free of people who would be counted as 'collateral casualties' - bloody CIA bastard knew there were adjacent civilians..."

Anja wrote:The Virtual Adept nodded as she finished her tea and begun to stand.
"Well with Master Sharaya out of commission I am aiding with some of his tasks, I am after al not just a spirit healer and while I am not as skilled a teleporter as him I am a Master of Correspondence as well so I can do my bit to help out int hese troubles times and I should get back to my duties."
She said then she smiled.
"And yes I...think me and Jeffry will be good for one another...I realy do."
He nodded, "Quite, I should not keep you any longer, then. I'll clean up; don't worry about it - oh, and I hope there weren't any urgent messages you missed, since this apartment is rather isolated. Unless you have wi-fi calling enabled, that is. Anna and I rewove the ward on the apartment just before you arrived."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:51 am

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin shrugged, "I'm not sure how bad it was, actually - from the conversation with Dr. Acevedo, I am inclined to believe his pride was hurt worse than his body; it's not that they resist damage so much as that they recover at a preposterous rate, but the smell of burnt dog hair would probably stick for a while..."

"Well having one's pride hurt can be worse for many than their bodies."
"And yes I am sure the smell was not good, however I am pretty sure calling it the burnt dog hair smell to a werewolf is not a good idea, being compared to a dog might just irk them Mr Wainwright."

He nodded, eyes darkening for a moment, "I'll not likely ever use area effect weaponry on anyone, if I only have someone else's word that the area is free of people who would be counted as 'collateral casualties' - bloody CIA bastard knew there were adjacent civilians..."

Cita was silent for a long while then she said softly.
"That...must have been horrible."
She did not say anything more than that she just looked at you sadly for a moment.

He nodded, "Quite, I should not keep you any longer, then. I'll clean up; don't worry about it - oh, and I hope there weren't any urgent messages you missed, since this apartment is rather isolated. Unless you have wi-fi calling enabled, that is. Anna and I rewove the ward on the apartment just before you arrived."

"I do have wi fi calling enabled yes, however I am sure it is fine and if someone could not reach me and there where dire need they could always ask Narim, my Traditionmate knows where everyone in the building is."
The Spirit Healer said then she smiled.
"Thank you for the tea Mr Wainwright it was delicious."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:00 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Well having one's pride hurt can be worse for many than their bodies."
"And yes I am sure the smell was not good, however I am pretty sure calling it the burnt dog hair smell to a werewolf is not a good idea, being compared to a dog might just irk them Mr Wainwright."
Colin smiled wryly, "In this case, the werewolf in question chases cars, so that one might be more dog than wolf. But your point is well made."

Anja wrote:Cita was silent for a long while then she said softly.
"That...must have been horrible."
She did not say anything more than that she just looked at you sadly for a moment.
He nodded, "Only after I learned of the civilian camp adjacent to the strategic target... By that time, I'd already landed back at base..."

Anja wrote:"I do have wi fi calling enabled yes, however I am sure it is fine and if someone could not reach me and there where dire need they could always ask Narim, my Traditionmate knows where everyone in the building is."
The Spirit Healer said then she smiled.
"Thank you for the tea Mr Wainwright it was delicious."
He nodded, "I should ask him, on that note, whether he can pinpoint someone behind my ward - it rather does make something of a mess of things, as such. And you are quite welcome. Thank you for addressing my questions."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:41 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin smiled wryly, "In this case, the werewolf in question chases cars, so that one might be more dog than wolf. But your point is well made."

"I might dare say that especially if the werewolf in question is dog like he might be sensitive about being told so to his face."
Cita commented simply.
"And it is always bet not to make the werewolves angry."

He nodded, "Only after I learned of the civilian camp adjacent to the strategic target... By that time, I'd already landed back at base..."

"Shoddy work by your superiors or just genuinly bad intel?"
Cita asked then she sigh.
"But I can understand what you went through...I was a Technocrat once...collateral damage did...happen."
She muttered softly.
"As it do in any war unfortunately."

He nodded, "I should ask him, on that note, whether he can pinpoint someone behind my ward - it rather does make something of a mess of things, as such. And you are quite welcome. Thank you for addressing my questions."

"Yes that might be interesting to know Mr Wainwright, and nto to worry I am here to help."
The Spirit Healer agreed with a nod.
"Well I will leave then, again good evening Mr Wainwright."
Cita said with a smile though she was clearly still sad from the earlier conversation, she waiting to see if you had anything more to say before she nodded her head to you and left your apartment, saying godbye to Anna as well before she left.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:55 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I might dare say that especially if the werewolf in question is dog like he might be sensitive about being told so to his face."
Cita commented simply.
"And it is always bet not to make the werewolves angry."
Colin nodded, "Dr. Acevedo sent me a selfie of his battle form. It... spoke volumes, really; that much muscle, combined with intellect, is a dangerous enemy to make."

Anja wrote:"Shoddy work by your superiors or just genuinly bad intel?"
Cita asked then she sigh.
"But I can understand what you went through...I was a Technocrat once...collateral damage did...happen."
She muttered softly.
"As it do in any war unfortunately."
He glowered, "My superiors were RAF; they were given intel with deliberate omissions from the CIA for that strike... My CO was as furious as I was..."

Anja wrote:"Yes that might be interesting to know Mr Wainwright, and nto to worry I am here to help."
The Spirit Healer agreed with a nod.
"Well I will leave then, again good evening Mr Wainwright."
Cita said with a smile though she was clearly still sad from the earlier conversation, she waiting to see if you had anything more to say before she nodded her head to you and left your apartment, saying godbye to Anna as well before she left.
He bowed politely, and set about tidying up the teacups, disposing of the tea and cleaning up everything - enough so as to make Adley at least nod in approval, if he'd been there to see it. Then, he looked outside to see how Anna and Poodle were doing.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:22 pm

[Waltham]

Anja's Post:

'So, by that logic it's okay to eat a shark as long as it's on land?'

[Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'I... see an eye in the sky.' Nicole replied, pointing the camera out. 'Ideas, people?'

[You forgot Banette; the discarded plushie inhabited by a spirit of vengeance and fuelled by spite. Even against it's trainer. Though ironically, my one on Emerald had the 'I love you!' ribbon...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:38 pm

[Waltham]

'So, by that logic it's okay to eat a shark as long as it's on land?'

"Yes off course."
Coawa said and he looked at you confused that this was even a question.

[Hospital]

'I... see an eye in the sky.' Nicole replied, pointing the camera out. 'Ideas, people?'

"I could just make it fail, but whoever is watching through that camera might notice that."
Marian said.
"But we might get a few seconds before they come to check it out to find out why the camera is down but since they know we where by the church unless they are illegally dumb they will guess that we have cut the feed to their toy somehow."
The Euthanathos said with a frown.

(OOC: Ah yes who can forget that. Also other disturbing Pokemon are Farfetched, it is said to be delirious and walk around with a leek that is used when cooking it, you know after you have hunted down and murdered this self aware magickal creature you eat it, and stue it with it's own leek.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:45 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Dr. Acevedo sent me a selfie of his battle form. It... spoke volumes, really; that much muscle, combined with intellect, is a dangerous enemy to make."

"I would much rather run into a vampire than a werewolf."
Cita commented darkly.
"They are fast, heal fast and are angry to boot, it is best to stay on their good side."

He glowered, "My superiors were RAF; they were given intel with deliberate omissions from the CIA for that strike... My CO was as furious as I was..."

The Spirit Healer nodded at that.
"A case of bad intel then, or someone in CIA not bothering to check if there where civilians nearby...it was a tragedy."
She muttered softly.

He bowed politely, and set about tidying up the teacups, disposing of the tea and cleaning up everything - enough so as to make Adley at least nod in approval, if he'd been there to see it. Then, he looked outside to see how Anna and Poodle were doing.

You got the tea cups cleaned up. You glanced outside and found Anna watching as the last of the candle was burning. Poodle was still dancing int he dying flame.
"Hi dad."
Anna said as she marked her place in the book with a finger.
"Did your meeting go well?"

(OOC: Oops sorry I missed your post Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:47 pm

[Westchapel]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a look to the Rokea, then a clear "don't know where to start" shrug.

[Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Any way to simply make it show the same image as before? After all, that camera has been showing hours of nothing in particular...'

[What's for dinner? Roast Bulbasaur stuffed with Oddishes...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:59 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I would much rather run into a vampire than a werewolf."
Cita commented darkly.
"They are fast, heal fast and are angry to boot, it is best to stay on their good side."
Colin shrugged, "I'd rather not face either by surprise, to be honest. Though I suppose I can take some small satisfaction in that I would severely upset the digestion of any werewolf taking a bite out of me, thanks to the particles of residual silver dust in my skin. And I really ought to make a habit of freshening up my, er, solar-powered laser pointer regularly when going outside after sunset..."

Anja wrote:The Spirit Healer nodded at that.
"A case of bad intel then, or someone in CIA not bothering to check if there where civilians nearby...it was a tragedy."
She muttered softly.
He shook his head, "Oh, no, they knew there was a case of human shields there. They just decided those civilians were 'acceptable losses'... Though I have since come to suspect that the decision-maker may have been a Fallen plant..."

Anja wrote:You got the tea cups cleaned up. You glanced outside and found Anna watching as the last of the candle was burning. Poodle was still dancing int he dying flame.
"Hi dad."
Anna said as she marked her place in the book with a finger.
"Did your meeting go well?"
He smiled, "Quite well, yes. Alright, head inside now, I'll keep Poodle company for the remainder of his reward. I'll come for you when it's time to hit the Labyrinth."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next