Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Most Dangerous Gas, Angry Guests and Time Troubles IC Thread 46

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Most Dangerous Gas, Angry Guests and Time Troubles IC Thread 46 - Page 23 Empty Re: A Most Dangerous Gas, Angry Guests and Time Troubles IC Thread 46

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 22, 2020 7:15 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a slight "duh" look, then nodded to them.

Anja's Post:

'Well... what do you know about this place?' Nicole replied, taking her cell and quickly writing a text; "pair of fallen wish to surrender orders?" and sending it to the most tech-savvy member of the Chief's team she has the number for - or the Chief himself if there were no other options.

Anja's Post:

'Yet you're in a crew full of people wanting to end it all.' Nicole replied; not that she was actually overly interested in the answer; but she needed to buy time for Marian to sort their spell out and for guidance from the Chief.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

A Most Dangerous Gas, Angry Guests and Time Troubles IC Thread 46 - Page 23 Empty Re: A Most Dangerous Gas, Angry Guests and Time Troubles IC Thread 46

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 22, 2020 7:43 am

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"Well i do try to act in a mature manner."
Kyle said then he sigh.
"But yes when you are on the run you have to grow up fast."
Stephen nodded at that.
"Or when you are under training by a war mage."
He chimed in.

"It makes sense that you two would've grown up before I did. I had a pretty comfy life, so I never really needed to grow up." Serge said with a nod. "Although being trained by a Master Cultist is certainly an.....experience in and of itself."

Anja wrote:"I guess all is well then Sir...and really it is none of my business you do you, I just don't want to see anyone taking advantage of my friend."
Kyle said protectively.

"Don't worry. I'm sure no one in this chantry would do something like that. But I'll make sure to remain vigilant Kyle." Serge said confidently, feeling happy that the young Hermetic wanted to protect him.

Anja wrote:"Well you are a kick ass mage Sir."
Kyle said with a big smile.
"And you are powerful you know, you can do allot."

"Thanks." Serge said with a smile, always a sucker for praise. "We're all pretty powerful. Although we're nothing compared to Deaconess O'Connor. One of those slime men nearly acid punched my face off before she turned it into...a rabbit I think? Some kind of small animal. It was the coolest thing."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 22, 2020 9:20 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

Nicole gave a slight "duh" look, then nodded to them.

Marian nodded, he took a black cotton thread out of his pocket and a back of ashes and started coating the thread in the ashes using a little water, then he tied it into eight knots and threw the finished product at the door the enemy was hiding behind then he nodded at you, it was done.

'Well... what do you know about this place?' Nicole replied, taking her cell and quickly writing a text; "pair of fallen wish to surrender orders?" and sending it to the most tech-savvy member of the Chief's team she has the number for - or the Chief himself if there were no other options.

"Well I know the layout of the hospital and what can be found in all of the rooms."
The woman replied. You sent the message to Arn and got a reply back.
"The Chief ask if they are actually Fallen mages or pawns, if they are pawns then getting information would be valuable even if he is skeptical about holding prisoners, actually Fallen mages though is to risky to hold right now."

'Yet you're in a crew full of people wanting to end it all.' Nicole replied; not that she was actually overly interested in the answer; but she needed to buy time for Marian to sort their spell out and for guidance from the Chief.

"Yeah well there is that but I just really want to serve my Master and gain the benefit and I don't really care much about the goals of the Nephandi at large."
The woman replied.

[Kyle's Room]

"It makes sense that you two would've grown up before I did. I had a pretty comfy life, so I never really needed to grow up." Serge said with a nod. "Although being trained by a Master Cultist is certainly an.....experience in and of itself."

"Yeah I imagine the Deaconess is a good teacher."
Kyle said with a nod.
"Well I guess that makes sense me and Stephen have grown up faster because we have had to..."

"Don't worry. I'm sure no one in this chantry would do something like that. But I'll make sure to remain vigilant Kyle." Serge said confidently, feeling happy that the young Hermetic wanted to protect him.

"Yeah the guys at Steelhaven are pretty cool."
Kyle agreed but Stephen did not look to convinced though he did not comment on it.

"Thanks." Serge said with a smile, always a sucker for praise. "We're all pretty powerful. Although we're nothing compared to Deaconess O'Connor. One of those slime men nearly acid punched my face off before she turned it into...a rabbit I think? Some kind of small animal. It was the coolest thing."

"Yeah well she is a Master of the Art and a Deacon and a fay sort of..."
Kyle said.
"Well fay blooded at least."
He said and Stephen nodded.
"Masters of the Art can really kick some ass with magick."
He agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 22, 2020 1:38 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'We're looking for the altar. Where is it?'

Anja's Post:

"Pawns". Nicole texted back.

Anja's Post:

'Not for long, mind. Get a few month or year of sweet shit, then Game Over. Kinda like the first hits of meth before you go full-blown addict, like.'

[What about the gals, Kyle? *rolls eyes*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 22, 2020 1:57 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

We're looking for the altar. Where is it?'

"We where guarding it so it is in the room we was in earlier, it will not work for you without a human sacrifice though."
The woman replied.

"Pawns". Nicole texted back.

You got a reply back from Arn.
"The Chief says then it is up to you but be careful if they have Investments or if they are hedge wizards make sure to restrain them properly."

'Not for long, mind. Get a few month or year of sweet shit, then Game Over. Kinda like the first hits of meth before you go full-blown addict, like.'

"That depends on how competent the rest of the Nephandi is at getting their goals accomplished, and for me I tend to think that is not that very competent."
The Nephanda replied.

(OOC: What girls is it Kyle should have mentioned? I am a little confused.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 22, 2020 6:15 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"It was a most creative punishment Mr Wainwright it seams you have learned that from Master Morgan who I hear favor instructive punishments rather than punitive ones."
Crexia said sounding a bit amused.
Colin grinned, "Not quite; I had some similarly-minded superior officers back in the day. But his presence certainly has helped hone that sense of adjudication."

Anja wrote:"Ok...I guess I can not do that...but why?"
Anna said and she smiled up to you from where she was talking with Vanja.
"Ah ok that is nice of her, do you need me to come over then?"
She asked as the Cultist gave you a polite nod.
He smiled thinly and nodded to Vanja, "We've got us all some extra protection, but said protectors are... not fond of that language. Translating anything the Nephandi yell, though, is probably going to be alright. And no, we'll be doing some quick reviews and plan revisions, then I'll head out on the advance task. She'll call for you at her convenience."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 22, 2020 6:27 pm

[Basement]

Colin grinned, "Not quite; I had some similarly-minded superior officers back in the day. But his presence certainly has helped hone that sense of adjudication."

"Yes well Master Morgan have had...run ins with he more punitive parts of our society's justice system and he found such methods to be less than effective."
Crexia replied firmly.

[Common Room]

He smiled thinly and nodded to Vanja, "We've got us all some extra protection, but said protectors are... not fond of that language. Translating anything the Nephandi yell, though, is probably going to be alright.

"Hum...what are these protectors dad? Or who?"
Your apprentice asked.
"But yes I got it, time is short so I will save the hundred questions for later...I get the meaning though, translating what other Fallen say yes, speaking the Dragons Tongue myself no."
Anna agreed.

And no, we'll be doing some quick reviews and plan revisions, then I'll head out on the advance task. She'll call for you at her convenience."

The young Orphan looked concerned for a moment.
"Very well dad...but please be careful. I could not handle it if something happened to you and I lost another teacher."
She said and spontaneously she threw her pale arms around you and hugged you.
"Please stay safe..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri May 22, 2020 8:03 pm

[Hobby Room]

"Yeah they was getting a bit achy, but now they are feeling allot better, even so I think it would have been allot worst if you had used string or something and not tape."
Thomas said and he flexed his fingers a bit before he went back to eating.

He nodded. "I wouldn't have liked to do so, though due to your flexible nature we did have to take extra precautions."

"I pay the attention I need Mr Roth Hicks, I am making sure there are no trouble with our guest."
Hildegard replied with a nod.

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a nod.

"And if it was me you where talking to Sir I can help out if it is something where I don't have to leave the room."
Andrew said.

"I suppose you don't. I would like to ask a favor of you and your House."

"Are you going to play Scrabble?"
He commented to you over a mouthful of dinner.

"Maybe later," he said with a small smile.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 22, 2020 8:36 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"Yeah well she is a Master of the Art and a Deacon and a fay sort of..."
Kyle said.
"Well fay blooded at least."
He said and Stephen nodded.
"Masters of the Art can really kick some ass with magick."
He agreed.

"Hell yeah they can. God, I want to be a Master. That seems like a lot of fun." Serge said with a smile. "I wonder what sorts of Master Level spells I'd be able to do?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 22, 2020 9:00 pm

[Kyle's Room]

"Hell yeah they can. God, I want to be a Master. That seems like a lot of fun." Serge said with a smile. "I wonder what sorts of Master Level spells I'd be able to do?"

"Well as none of us are hedge wizards we will be able to do anything we can imagine within the bounds of our understanding."
Stephen said.
"So really once you Master Sphere what you do is up to you and yes becoming a Master is probably a allot of fun."
He added and Kyle sigh.
"I hope Mr Wainwright's vision is true that I will survive my trial intact and actually have a chance to become a Master of the Art one day."
He said and Stephen patted him on the shoulder.
"I am sure you will Kyle, I am sure you will."

[Hobby Room]

He nodded. "I wouldn't have liked to do so, though due to your flexible nature we did have to take extra precautions."

"Yeah for someone coming along willingly and helping you against an intruder is not enough to prove that they want you no harm."
Thomas said bitterly then he sigh.
"But...yeah I am fine it don't hurt to badly, mostly the joints just get a bit sore so don't worry about it, I do not like this but you are not mistreating me or anything."

"I suppose you don't. I would like to ask a favor of you and your House."

"Well I can't speak for my House as I am just an apprentice but I will be glad to help if I can, what do you need Mr Roth Hicks?"
Andrew asked and he gave you a curious look.

"Maybe later," he said with a small smile.

"Then what do you need to game for?"
Thomas asked before he pointed at the board game with his form for a moment before he went back to his food.
"Well that is your business I guess."
He added with a shrug.
"Sorry I am just curious."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 22, 2020 9:27 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'I see...' Nicole replied. 'Any other nasties in that room you'd like to tell about?'

Anja's Post:

A puzzled frown at this; not really understanding what Investments were. Plus, not really able to even make a wild-ass guess on their abilities. So... she delegated.

'Any ways to secure these two?' Nicole will scrawl on the wall with the grease pencil.

Anja's Post:

'A grunt in the field can't tell how the whole campaign is going simply by looking around them.' Nicole retorted. 'And if you think they're like incompetent... that usually means they'll end up getting you killed.'

[..."Yeah the guys at Steelhaven are pretty cool." Kyle agreed but Stephen did not look to convinced though he did not comment on it.]

[Hmm... wonder the chances of Adley/Nick having run into each other back in RI as kids. It's not entirely inconceivable. Though that would be an amusing plot; having to go back to say, 1998 to save them two from being killed in the past...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 22, 2020 9:42 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"Well as none of us are hedge wizards we will be able to do anything we can imagine within the bounds of our understanding."
Stephen said.
"So really once you Master Sphere what you do is up to you and yes becoming a Master is probably a allot of fun."
He added and Kyle sigh.

"Just saying you can do anything is kinda low hanging fruit. Everyone knows that. You have to pick something in that infinite void to do. Otherwise its just a never ending sea of choice paralysis." Serge said thinking for himself, "I wanna create minds. Like what Lady Crexia did when she gave sentience to a vase. That way I can have my drawing come to life in the realest sense of the word. Be able to think and act and make decisions for themselves."

Anja wrote:"I hope Mr Wainwright's vision is true that I will survive my trial intact and actually have a chance to become a Master of the Art one day."
He said and Stephen patted him on the shoulder.
"I am sure you will Kyle, I am sure you will."

"Mr. Wainwright visions have never led us astray. You'll be fine Kyle. And we'll be masters together." Serge reassured with a warm smile.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 22, 2020 10:02 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Yes well Master Morgan have had...run ins with he more punitive parts of our society's justice system and he found such methods to be less than effective."
Crexia replied firmly.
Colin sighed softly, "He's right... I wish both ours and sleeper society as a whole would catch up with that..."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Hum...what are these protectors dad? Or who?"
Your apprentice asked.
"But yes I got it, time is short so I will save the hundred questions for later...I get the meaning though, translating what other Fallen say yes, speaking the Dragons Tongue myself no."
Anna agreed.
He smiled, "Letter Bees, or so I'm told... they're fond of words, and not so fond of the language that is the antithesis of linguistics."

Anja wrote:The young Orphan looked concerned for a moment.
"Very well dad...but please be careful. I could not handle it if something happened to you and I lost another teacher."
She said and spontaneously she threw her pale arms around you and hugged you.
"Please stay safe..."
He smiled and gently stroked the back of her head, "Don't worry, Sweetie, I've got many years left to infuriate my seniors. I'm not about to leave you and Freddie behind."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 22, 2020 10:29 pm

[Basement]

Colin sighed softly, "He's right... I wish both ours and sleeper society as a whole would catch up with that..."

"I have come to learn the same over my many years of life, while a punitive punishment can have a generally preventative measure it do not teach the offender anything, aiming to teach have the better chance to prevent further offenses."
Crexia agreed.

[Common Room]

He smiled, "Letter Bees, or so I'm told... they're fond of words, and not so fond of the language that is the antithesis of linguistics."

"Wait...there are actually spirits called Letter Bees?"
Anna asked then she grinned.
"Well that is pretty cool actually, someone should show them to Miss Alexander she would get a hoot out of that."

He smiled and gently stroked the back of her head, "Don't worry, Sweetie, I've got many years left to infuriate my seniors. I'm not about to leave you and Freddie behind."

"Just make sure you don't...I want you back...just promise me you are coming back."
Anna said softly.
"I know you have to go and do this but come back...remember Freddy will kick your ass if you get yourself hurt and you would not want that now would you?"
The young Orphan muttered and she wiped at a few tears that had run down her pale cheeks.

[Kyle's Room]

"Just saying you can do anything is kinda low hanging fruit. Everyone knows that. You have to pick something in that infinite void to do. Otherwise its just a never ending sea of choice paralysis."

"Yeah sure when you are ready to act, then you have to choose but before then there is no reason to limit yourself."
Stephen replied simply.

Serge said thinking for himself, "I wanna create minds. Like what Lady Crexia did when she gave sentience to a vase. That way I can have my drawing come to life in the realest sense of the word. Be able to think and act and make decisions for themselves."

"That is an interesting choice Sir...to create life in a way...I can see how it would be something to be careful about though, I mean the things you give a mind to...they would be your playthings...but they can think, that...sound a bit iffy to me."
Stephen said with a frown.

"Mr. Wainwright visions have never led us astray. You'll be fine Kyle. And we'll be masters together." Serge reassured with a warm smile.

Kyle gave an uncertain smile back.
"Yeah...we will be Masters together."
He agreed, but you could see that he was still terrified.

[Abandoned Hospital]

'I see...' Nicole replied. 'Any other nasties in that room you'd like to tell about?'

"No but the portal the altar can make is warded."
The woman said.
"So activating it might not be so easy for you guys."

A puzzled frown at this; not really understanding what Investments were. Plus, not really able to even make a wild-ass guess on their abilities. So... she delegated.

'Any ways to secure these two?' Nicole will scrawl on the wall with the grease pencil.

"Do you have any of that horrid Serum that will work to restrain someone with Investments as well."
Fran said.
"Other than that you are left with knocking them unconscious or keeping a gun to their head ready to pull the trigger if they try anything."

A grunt in the field can't tell how the whole campaign is going simply by looking around them.' Nicole retorted. 'And if you think they're like incompetent... that usually means they'll end up getting you killed.'

"I think they are playing a very, very long game, hell the Ascension War have been going strong for over 500 years now that means there is plenty of time for me to enjoy the benefits of my deals before any of the Factions get anywhere close to their goal."
The Nephanda replied.
"So I am not worried."

(OOC: When someone say guys like that it is gender neutral, as in hey guys not meaning just hi gathered males.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 22, 2020 10:51 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"That is an interesting choice Sir...to create life in a way...I can see how it would be something to be careful about though, I mean the things you give a mind to...they would be your playthings...but they can think, that...sound a bit iffy to me."
Stephen said with a frown.

"Hold up there Dr. Frankenstein. I'm not ready to be a mother." Serge said with a chuckle, "It might be a bit iffy. But I'd like to think of the minds I create as just my own mind. Fragments of it at least. I might not do full on sentience or sapience. The vase could think and had memories, but they were all vase related things. It was quite happy being a vase."

Anja wrote:Kyle gave an uncertain smile back.
"Yeah...we will be Masters together."
He agreed, but you could see that he was still terrified.

"How far are you into the game Kyle?" Serge mused, wanting to change the topic and distract Kyle from his worries.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 23, 2020 12:05 am

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

A pause, before continuing. 'What do you know about the lab? And the folks you captured to test on?'

Anja's Post:

A short pause before sending a text back to Arn. 'Can you send us up some of that serum?'

Anja's Post:

'Or not. If say, one of them spider-shifters finds out that you were part of the team which took their relatives, and they do to you what Shelob wanted to do to Frodo.' Nicole replied in a matter-of-fact tone.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 am

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"I have come to learn the same over my many years of life, while a punitive punishment can have a generally preventative measure it do not teach the offender anything, aiming to teach have the better chance to prevent further offenses."
Crexia agreed.
Colin frowned, "Too many equate 'punishment' with 'vengeance' and 'justice' in equal measure... and that's plain wrong. That mindset doesn't teach people not to commit crimes, it just teaches them not to get caught, by any means possible."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Wait...there are actually spirits called Letter Bees?"
Anna asked then she grinned.
"Well that is pretty cool actually, someone should show them to Miss Alexander she would get a hoot out of that."
He chuckled, "Even Adley made a pun about them, you know... and yes, I'm sure she'd like to see them, too."

Anja wrote:"Just make sure you don't...I want you back...just promise me you are coming back."
Anna said softly.
"I know you have to go and do this but come back...remember Freddy will kick your ass if you get yourself hurt and you would not want that now would you?"
The young Orphan muttered and she wiped at a few tears that had run down her pale cheeks.
He smiled thinly, "I'm going to speak with an old Exemplar, and try to get him to part with his most precious possession for a little while... I would most certainly not want to get myself hurt in the process, and if I were to get myself killed, Freddy would have me resurrected, just so she could cheerfully murder me for doing something stupid. So no, I'm not planning on doing anything to get myself hurt. Besides," he grinned, "someday, I will walk you down the aisle, and you can bet your bum I have no intention of missing out on that."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 23, 2020 8:10 am

[Basement]

Colin frowned, "Too many equate 'punishment' with 'vengeance' and 'justice' in equal measure... and that's plain wrong. That mindset doesn't teach people not to commit crimes, it just teaches them not to get caught, by any means possible."

"That is very true, perhaps a dark part of ourselves enjoy the idea of those we feel have transgressed suffering."
Crexia said with a frown.
"Sometimes vengeance can be...cleansing but no just punitive measures do not teach anyone anything other than not getting caught."

[Common Room]

He chuckled, "Even Adley made a pun about them, you know... and yes, I'm sure she'd like to see them, too."

"Even Mr Roth Hicks made a pun? Well now that is rare dad."
Anna said with a chuckle.
"But those spirits sounds fascinating."

He smiled thinly, "I'm going to speak with an old Exemplar, and try to get him to part with his most precious possession for a little while... I would most certainly not want to get myself hurt in the process, and if I were to get myself killed, Freddy would have me resurrected, just so she could cheerfully murder me for doing something stupid. So no, I'm not planning on doing anything to get myself hurt. Besides," he grinned, "someday, I will walk you down the aisle, and you can bet your bum I have no intention of missing out on that."

Anna blushed when you said you would walk her down the altar.
"Dad!"
She exclaimed. She held onto you for a few moments longer then she slowly let go.
"I know Dad you do not want to make Freddy mad and...I know you are good at what you do you will be fine..."
She muttered.
"Ok...ok I am not going to be clingy anymore just be safe okey?"

[Abandoned Hospital]

A pause, before continuing. 'What do you know about the lab? And the folks you captured to test on?'

"It is down on the first floor. I know nothing about the prisoners I think some of them are shapeshifter kin."
The woman replied.

A short pause before sending a text back to Arn. 'Can you send us up some of that serum?'

You got a reply back that said.
"Yes the rat say she can deliver some...you are on the second floor?"

'Or not. If say, one of them spider-shifters finds out that you were part of the team which took their relatives, and they do to you what Shelob wanted to do to Frodo.' Nicole replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah sure there are dangers with every path and I would not want to be illed by a spider shapeshifter however as you might have noticed I am not afraid of bugs."
The woman replied. You noticed that the cockroaches had stopped moving as she talked.

[Kyle's Room]

"Hold up there Dr. Frankenstein. I'm not ready to be a mother." Serge said with a chuckle, "It might be a bit iffy. But I'd like to think of the minds I create as just my own mind. Fragments of it at least. I might not do full on sentience or sapience. The vase could think and had memories, but they were all vase related things. It was quite happy being a vase."

"So you are not creating fully sentient minds?"
Stephen said with a nod.
"As long as the minds do not suffer I see no problem with it, a vase that think it is a vase and enjoy being a vase is fine enough but if you make a vase have a mind who then scream in terror at just standing there that is another matter."
He continued.

"How far are you into the game Kyle?" Serge mused, wanting to change the topic and distract Kyle from his worries.

"Now we are in the main character's home and she is talking with her grandfather about going out on an adventure."
Kyle said and he pointed to the screen.
"And soon she will head out and we will get a cut scene about the villains plotting."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 23, 2020 9:51 am

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"So you are not creating fully sentient minds?"
Stephen said with a nod.
"As long as the minds do not suffer I see no problem with it, a vase that think it is a vase and enjoy being a vase is fine enough but if you make a vase have a mind who then scream in terror at just standing there that is another matter."
He continued.

"I can't imagine needing to create a fully sentient mind. A simple mind like the Vase-y's is good enough for me." Serge replied thinking about what sorts of characters he would create and what minds and thought processes he would imbue them with, "Oh yeah, I named that vase, Vase-y. I hope he's still there. I normally get annoyed by simple thought processes but there was something endearing about his."

Anja wrote:"Now we are in the main character's home and she is talking with her grandfather about going out on an adventure."
Kyle said and he pointed to the screen.
"And soon she will head out and we will get a cut scene about the villains plotting."

"Neat. Time to see what are villains are up to." Serge said eagerly as he watched the screen. "Who're the villains again? Are they music themed as well?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 23, 2020 10:11 am

[Kyle's Room]

"I can't imagine needing to create a fully sentient mind. A simple mind like the Vase-y's is good enough for me." Serge replied thinking about what sorts of characters he would create and what minds and thought processes he would imbue them with, "Oh yeah, I named that vase, Vase-y. I hope he's still there. I normally get annoyed by simple thought processes but there was something endearing about his."

"I know some Virtual Adept create fully conscious AIs some of them even Awaken and some Etherites and Verditius create construct beings who is also complete people, rumor had it there is a girl made of clay at Chantry Morningstar in Chicago."
Stephen said.
"Vase-y eh, well that is as good a name as any, I suspect he is still there, there would be no reason for anyone to nab a vase unless it is Ming or something."

"Neat. Time to see what are villains are up to." Serge said eagerly as he watched the screen. "Who're the villains again? Are they music themed as well?"

"Yeah they are, Polka our main character and her friends run afoul Count Waltz when they go to a nearby mountain to collect flower powder which is this world's macguffin."
Kyle explained.
"But the villains here are less moustash twirling...eeeeeevil overlords and more those with a different political view, the characters get recurited as spies for the rebellion against the local feudal system after a while."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 23, 2020 10:52 am

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Even Mr Roth Hicks made a pun? Well now that is rare dad."
Anna said with a chuckle.
"But those spirits sounds fascinating."
Colin nodded, "Lady Crexia promised she'll introduce me once things are more peaceful. Perhaps you and Miss Alexander can come along for that."

Anja wrote:Anna blushed when you said you would walk her down the altar.
"Dad!"
She exclaimed. She held onto you for a few moments longer then she slowly let go.
"I know Dad you do not want to make Freddy mad and...I know you are good at what you do you will be fine..."
She muttered.
"Ok...ok I am not going to be clingy anymore just be safe okey?"
He cackled softly, "No rush, Sweetie. But one day you'll decide you want to spend your life with someone, and make it official, and I'm going to be there to see that."
He sighed, "And it's alright, you can get to be a bit clingy. Someday all too soon, you'll be a grownup, and it'll be weird, so for now, it's quite alright if you cling a little extra. But, I had best get back to the scheduling. Just stay ready for the good lady to call you over."
He looked to Vanja, "Hum, by the way, you're in Lady Crexia's group, aren't you? She might wish to compare notes beforehand, for any work in concert. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you accompanying my daughter when she's called over."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 23, 2020 11:26 am

[Common Room]

Colin nodded, "Lady Crexia promised she'll introduce me once things are more peaceful. Perhaps you and Miss Alexander can come along for that."

"Ohh yeah that would be so cool, I am in."
Anna said with a grin.

He cackled softly, "No rush, Sweetie. But one day you'll decide you want to spend your life with someone, and make it official, and I'm going to be there to see that."

"Yeah..."
Anna muttered but she was still blushing.
"Perhaps it will be Yu Die...one day...when we are both grown up I mean...ehm..."
And with that she blushed again.

He sighed, "And it's alright, you can get to be a bit clingy. Someday all too soon, you'll be a grownup, and it'll be weird, so for now, it's quite alright if you cling a little extra. But, I had best get back to the scheduling. Just stay ready for the good lady to call you over."

Anna smiled a little and she hugged you for a moment longer.
"I will be ready dad."
She said with a nod.
"And I am just glad to have you...and Freddy, to have a family."
The little girl muttered.

He looked to Vanja, "Hum, by the way, you're in Lady Crexia's group, aren't you? She might wish to compare notes beforehand, for any work in concert. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you accompanying my daughter when she's called over."

"I am in Lady Crexia's group since we both have training in the methods of the Cult of Mercury, chances are we would work well in concert together if a larger ritual should be needed."
Vanja said.
"I am not a Hermetic but the Cult of Ecstasy have a link to the Order of Hermes through our joined background in the Cult of Mercury."
The young mage explained and as Crexia gestured for Anna to come over and your apprentice finally let go of you Vanja stood and bowed.
"I will do so Mr Wainwright, well if you will excuse me then..."
She said before she and Anna headed over to where Lady Crexia was standing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 23, 2020 12:39 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Yeah..."
Anna muttered but she was still blushing.
"Perhaps it will be Yu Die...one day...when we are both grown up I mean...ehm..."
And with that she blushed again.
Colin chuckled, "A few years off yet, Sweetie. A few years off..."

Anja wrote:Anna smiled a little and she hugged you for a moment longer.
"I will be ready dad."
She said with a nod.
"And I am just glad to have you...and Freddy, to have a family."
The little girl muttered.
He smiled, "And in less than a month, you'll get to meet grandparents, too... We might not be able to stay long, but I'm sure they'll spoil you rotten."

Anja wrote:"I am in Lady Crexia's group since we both have training in the methods of the Cult of Mercury, chances are we would work well in concert together if a larger ritual should be needed."
Vanja said.
"I am not a Hermetic but the Cult of Ecstasy have a link to the Order of Hermes through our joined background in the Cult of Mercury."
The young mage explained and as Crexia gestured for Anna to come over and your apprentice finally let go of you Vanja stood and bowed.
"I will do so Mr Wainwright, well if you will excuse me then..."
She said before she and Anna headed over to where Lady Crexia was standing.
He nodded and stepped aside, "As you say, compatible methods... Ah, right. I'll leave you to it, then."
He then took a few moments to gauge the mood of the room, and look for anyone who looked like they still had questions.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 23, 2020 2:17 pm

[Common Room]

Colin chuckled, "A few years off yet, Sweetie. A few years off..."

"I know dad, but I really like Yu Die..."
Anna said with a grin, she was still wearing the blue bead drawstring bracelet the Akashic had made her as a welcome to the Tribunal git, she almost always had the simple band of beads around her wrist.
"She is so pretty, and nice and awesome...don't you think she is awesome dad?"
Your apprentice commented and she blushed again.

He smiled, "And in less than a month, you'll get to meet grandparents, too... We might not be able to stay long, but I'm sure they'll spoil you rotten."

"It will be great to meet them Dad...but they are not mages are they so we have to keep quiet about all of that stuff?"
Anna asked.
"Or do they know what you are?"

He nodded and stepped aside, "As you say, compatible methods... Ah, right. I'll leave you to it, then."

Vanja nodded before she headed over to Crexia to talk with her, the archmage started showing her some of the ways she worked as she put up some of the protections needed on Anna and the Cultist paid close attention and nodded now and again.

He then took a few moments to gauge the mood of the room, and look for anyone who looked like they still had questions.

The mood was considerably better than last time when you where here, Crexia and Adley had managed to calm the visitors down. There was some nervousness before the fight off course after all it was quite possible not everyone who went to the Labyrinth would come back. As you looked around the turquoise haired young man you had been told was a member of House Thig came over to you.
"Excuse me...you are Colin Wainwright correct?"
The young man asked.
"I have some last minute questions before we head out, as I will be the link between ops here at Steelhaven and the field crews."
He said and he glanced down at his phone for a moment waiting for your to confirm you was who he thought you where.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 23, 2020 5:03 pm

[Abandoned House]

Anja's Post:

'Know any more details on that?' a sharp ear perhaps able to detect an increase of both urgency and emotion in the Etherite's voice.

Anja's Post:

'Yes'. she'll text back.

Anja's Post:

'Oh, you've pissed off everyone tonight. Us, the Union, at least two types of 'shifter, the group of vampires who like think they rule this city... my book would offer pretty long odds on you seeing New Year's.' stamping and grinding down a cockroach with a boot.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next