Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

5 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 - Page 30 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:11 pm

[Steelhaven, 1.30]
Anja wrote:"An old Diedne? Not a Verbena and one that joined the Nephandi?"
Flavian asked.
"A Baham then, some Bahari joined the precursor to the Nephandi who took n Infernalists from all over Europe or those pthers saw as Infernalists...well that sounds like a interesting text indeed, very well I might be willing to do such a translation job for you."
He said with a skeptical look up at the Orphan, still not trusting him.
Colin nodded, extending his hand so Flavian could comfortably reach to shake it, "We have a deal, then, pending your trial. I'm even willing to testify on your behalf, at that. However you may have come off to my Cabalmate, there seems to be a strong core of decency in you."

[Briefing, 2.15]
Anja wrote:"Hum...well she is my apprentice and there is a strong Arcane connection to her so yes it might help, if she is up to it but I don't want her to put undue pressure on herself."
Amadeus said with a nod.
"However this Chantry is my home and have been so for years so I have a pretty good connection to it as is, but ever little bit help eh."
He nodded, then smiled, "Well, her sickle should be a mighty link, then."

[After the Meeting]
Anja wrote:Down in the garage then in the workshop there?
Might as well go in that way...

Anja wrote:"Ah yes off course."
Narim said and he glanced back at the werspider.
"The good lady have been helping me out with a few tasks. Please do come in Mr Wainwright."
He nodded, following Narim inside.

Anja wrote:Alessa stopped her tapping at the keyboard and turned her attention to Colin.
"I see, well such a task is possible, I have a wide net of contacts including some of our kinfolk in position to give such money legitimacy once it is...hum yes such a task is quite possible and I do owe your society for rescuing one of our kinfolk, I believe he is still in your infirmary."
The shapechanger said as she regarded Colin, she was quite pretty with tan skin and dark brown hair, almund shaped dark brown eyes and a sharp eagle nose over thin lips, and she looked mostly human but she was these shapes on her skin, shapes some might wonder if was just an unusual texture to her skin or tattoos, and looking at her eyes the shapes was there as well.
"I have a favor to ask though I understand it you have a contact who have a position of some power in Brazil? Several of my Totem Spirit's children are in danger there from deforrestation, over collection for the hobby industry and the general fear pepole have of them, perhaps your contact could help me direct conservation efforts towards saving some of these species?"
Alessa said then she leaned back in her seat.
"Do that and I will help you with your ehm...liberated money."
He pondered, "Her position of power is at a Chantry - a research Chantry - in Brazil; I shall ask, but I don't know about their mundane leverage. Nevertheless, she may well be persuaded to help set up a conservation project in the area... Tarantulas, right?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 - Page 30 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:44 pm

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... won't your contact get... like, a bit annoyed with bringing others along? I know mine would?' starting to head south, to join the Turnpike to then go eastwards. 'And which docks? South or East?'

[Nicole's Apartment, 1.15]

Colin's Post:

Nicole simply shook her head to that.

[Briefing, 2.15]

Serge's Post:

'What if she investigates by the cameras?' the Etherite interjected.

Anja's Post:

'And whoever's running security while we're gone. They'll need to find some more slots for prisoners.'

Anja's Post:

'No idea.' looking around to see if anyone had any.

Anja's Post:

'Then it's decided. Assemble at sixteen-thirty ready to move out. Where are we to meet up, sir?'

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

'Focal point, that's what I was thinking about. Like when you got lost early this morning and the fact I'd planted a lighter on you helped you be recovered.'

Anja's Point:

'Offering to share any intel gained from the vampire's servers and perhaps a decent cash donation might help grease the wheels, sir. Plus, we might be able to find individuals at the the Seattle Chantry who'd do it even if the place officially won't.' Nicole replied. 'Wait... isn't there more than one Chantry in Seattle. We might have better luck with one of them.'

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this.

Anja's Post:

'Then I think that's sorted. Perhaps someone can run out and buy a load of cheap, plain poloshirts for you to work with?'

Anja's Post:

The Etherite looked thoughtful to this for a moment, but said nothing, though nodded.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 pm

[Steelhaven 1 30]

Flavian rescued up with his chained hands and shook yours.
"Very well we have a deal."
He said then he frowned when you mentioned Nicole.
"The impolite oof of a woman? Well be that as it may, I will take what aid I can get at my trial."

[Briefing 2.15]

"Yes if the sickle is put in a suitable chamber it would be a powerful Arcane connection to aim for."
Amadeus agreed with a nod.
"It is a good idea."

[After the Meeting]

You entered Narim' s apartment.
"Would you like some tea Mr Wainwright?"
The Deacon asked politely.

Alessa nodded.
"All I can ask is that you make the request. And yes I am speaking about tarentulas several Brazillian species are becomming endangered especially arboreals but a few grammostola species are in danger as well, my Queen want them protected."
The Ananasi replied.
"Any help that can be offered would be very valuable to me."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:18 pm

[Boston 8 30]

"He will be fine with it my contact know I would not bring anyone who would do him harm."
Helena said then she pointed.
'South docks."

[Briefing 2 15]

"That is a good point but we could take down the camera feeds inside of the club forming the woman to go and investigate."
Jon replied.

"They are going to have to share rooms, we have limited space, but we will find somewhere to put them."
Jeffry said with a nod.

"Well we could set something on fire that might draw their bouncer out into the club."
Fran muttered.
"Then again we do not want to risk burning the club down and risk killing anyone."
The death maga continued.

"That sounds like a good time to depart, we can meet in ritual room C in the basement."
The Chief replied with a sharp nod.

"Well I got lost under different circumstances but yes it is the same idea a link to this place that make me linking a teleport working to the Chantry."
Amadeus agreed.

"That is a good idea."
Helena agreed.
"I can run out to get some polo shirts after the meeting."
Bruce offered.

Jeffry sent his phone around the room so everyone could get his number as he did not know what to do to share his number.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:26 am

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja wrote:"I suspect it is either the presence of other mages or supernatural and Awakened in general that triggers the ward...and yes we have to try to examine it but then again examining a ward have a tendency to set it of young man."
Jeffry replied.
"But yes we need to get Miss Andersson alone and tyr to get her to aid us and if she is nto willing to then we take her captive."
Nicole wrote:'What if she investigates by the cameras?' the Etherite interjected.
Anja wrote:"That is a good point but we could take down the camera feeds inside of the club forcing the woman to go and investigate."
Jon replied.

"Yeah, taking control of the electronics is Heist 101." Serge added, "So that's that angle covered. Turning the cameras off is bit much though. That's basically guaranteed to put her on high alert. Probably better just to cause the videos to loop some sort of mundane footage."

Anja wrote:"That would have been a problem if we knew which car might be Big Chris's as well."
Jon commented.
"But okey do we have another plan for how to get the man's attention and perhaps lure him out?"
Nicole wrote:'No idea.' looking around to see if anyone had any.
Anja wrote:"Well we could set something on fire that might draw their bouncer out into the club."
Fran muttered.
"Then again we do not want to risk burning the club down and risk killing anyone."
The death maga continued.

"He's a bouncer right? Couldn't one of us just lie to him and say there's a couple of kids trying to break into the club through the back entrance?" Serge suggested, "He goes to investigate the rear entrance and then we get him."

Anja wrote:"Certinly Mr Yeager I can go through it again at the end of the meeting."
Jeffry agreed with a smile.
"Such a dilligent young mage."
He added approvingly.

Serge smiled, happy to be receiving the unexpectant praise.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:55 am

[Briefing, 2.15]

Yeah, taking control of the electronics is Heist 101." Serge added, "So that's that angle covered. Turning the cameras off is bit much though. That's basically guaranteed to put her on high alert. Probably better just to cause the videos to loop some sort of mundane footage."

"A loop will be noticed as well eventually but yes i can see what i can do to give the illusion the cameras are still running."
Jon said and a slight smile at Serge's entusiasm.

He's a bouncer right? Couldn't one of us just lie to him and say there's a couple of kids trying to break into the club through the back entrance?" Serge suggested, "He goes to investigate the rear entrance and then we get him."

"How are we going to tell Big Chris if he is inside of the club and if we get his phone number would it not be suspicious if strangers call him to tell him someone is breaking into the club?"
Fran asked.
"If we can even get his phone number."
"I can get his number if he have a phone but yes I agree that would be supicious."
Jon said with a nod.

Serge smiled, happy to be receiving the unexpectant praise.

Jeffry just nodded and moved on.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:14 pm

(OOC: o we are again at 30 pages and it is time to make a short summary of this thread and get a new IC thread ready. So we welcomed Morrigan this thread but as her player have had some personal issues she is on pause for the moment, hopefully the player will return.

We finished up in the Labyrinth and everyone got home safe, pretty tired but not seriously hurt. Morrigan arrived at the airport and was met by Dr Wong and was driven to Steelhaven where she met some of the other characters. There was a bit of a breakfast meeting over sandwiches and then Morrigan and Serge had a chat before Morrigan, Nicole and Serge went on a trip to secure the old hospital the Nephandi was experimenting on kinfolk in.

Later Nicole, Helena and Fran went to buy some weapons. Other thant hat there have been several meeting including a briefing that is still not done about the upcoming mission to Seattle to capture the vampiress Lilyandra.

Colin have gotten a useful visit from his future selv and he got some information about the meeting, first one that warned himt hat there would be an explosion, that Lily have put a bomb in Lilyandra's sleeping chamber, a comb that Lilyandra would surive but which would wreck heavoc to the club. Later in another future vision Colin meets Ellie and get some more information relevant for the mission. Colin have helped make the prisoners in the basement more comfortable and had a long discussion with Nicole.

A few thigns need to be taken car eof but it seams the group is just about ready to go to Seattle. Colin have gone to speak with Alessa about white washing Lilyandra's money so it can be useded to help her victims.

Everyone get 2 exp for this thread.

We got to 40 000 posts in the IC section in this thread huzzah. Anyway here is the link to the new thread:

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t262-terror-in-seattle-shopping-weapons-and-cute-little-critters-ic-thread-54#44060 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30