Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

5 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 24.04.21 10:57

[Villa, 5]

'Meh, old-timey nostalgia.' giving a slightly derisive snort. 'Though I see that now and then. Usually, some old guy who's had that Olds[mobile] since Carter. More usually, they're the ones who give grief over the bill afters...'

"I think it is sort of sweet this woman wanting to remember her grandfther, there is nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia and she never complained about the price of repairing the mower."
Bruce commented as he hadded some more salt and pepper to the beans and some chilli that he found in a cabinet.

'Suppose you could describe it as that...' she replied cryptically, Bruce not being one of the very few folks on the 'need to know' list regarding Kinfolk. 'They're useful types; I'm getting to know Boston much better, 'cos of them. Always good to know the layout of your battlefield. Thinking of training one or two to do auto parts salvage...' flicking some ash into the sink.

'Though I'm not sure Karin is ever gonna be the same after what shit they did to her...' face clouding over for a moment.

"Giving the kids some training so they can start earning some money for themselves is good and no one know the city better than the folks at the junkyard."
Bruce agreen then he nodded and looked down into the pot he was stirring sadly.
"Yeah I heard one of yours was among those captured and later rescued, poor girl, I hope she will recover but some shit...will stay with you."
He said and sigh.
"At least we got the bastards that hurt her."

Right after you and Bruce had finished eating the early mornign snack and stand having coffee you hear Colin's voice from inside of the living room and some time after a powerful, Static pressence. Bruce shook his head as he started washing up the plates.
"Colin is up to something."
The Orphan said with a sigh.
"Colin is always up to something."

(OOC: It could have been worse, a Pagan group in Oslo was aranging a cabin trip. In the middle of the night those who had not yet fallen asleep heard some eager squeaking of the bed that one couple was shearing, then after a while the woman of the couple gasped: We need to slow down the bed is going to break! To which her boyfriend asured her: No no it will be fine. Five seconds laters there was a crash and the two of them was on the floor trying to explain that oh they was just sleeping when the bed broke under them...just sleeping. Razz )

(OOC: Yes it is 5 in the morning now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Warpmind 24.04.21 12:52

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:"Ah it is nice of you to think of my love of tea and sweets Mr Wainwright but I fully understand, you have done a great service to me this day, putting and end to Rust, even if his distruptions are still present and simply making him having never existed would be...to distruptive."
Colin frowned for a moment, then his eyes widened, "I would not have used the staff to unmake Rust's existence any further than what is already done, just sought out his disruptions to counter them as gently as possible; provide band-aids to bruises, as it were. Just the subtlest touch possible to remedy the damage he did... but I am content to know you have it well in hand."

Anja wrote:The Paradox Spirit accepted the staff and swung it around for a spin, he was suprisingly nible for someone that looked that ancient, then he nodded and handed the staff back.
"I have what I need from this the locations and times of distruptions, you may keep the staff itself, it is fitting is it not for a mage who have learned his craft from fantasy literature to have a staff, a staff worthy of a Chronomancer, just be careful with how you use it. I have left a few gifts in some of the keys for you, for when you will need it."
The powerful entity said.
He accepted the staff back, smiling wryly, "It is a fitting tool, yes... hum... I think I shall, however, reshape it into something more suitable for this day and age; a shorter walking cane perhaps, and a stouter branching rod for... hum, yes, I believe I know how it should look... I am most grateful, Sir. I shall endeavour to use this gift responsibly."

Anja wrote:"Well then I should let you rest...I remember well...the pleasure of sinking down into a warm bed when tired."
He gave a chuckle and tipped his hat to you.
"Unless there was anything further then my good man?"
He glanced toward the villa, "Then I believe our little chat can be concluded, unless... I don't suppose you have some advice for caring for a young, grieving Labyrinth? Not your field of expertise, I know, but no harm in asking the question, is there?"

((OOC: Luckily, neither I nor Schnookums tend to drink... mostly for medical reasons; drug incompatibilities, you know. The two of us, three sheets to the wind and trying to dismantle that old bed frame would have been gruesome. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 24.04.21 13:17

[Villa 5]

Colin frowned for a moment, then his eyes widened, "I would not have used the staff to unmake Rust's existence any further than what is already done, just sought out his disruptions to counter them as gently as possible; provide band-aids to bruises, as it were. Just the subtlest touch possible to remedy the damage he did... but I am content to know you have it well in hand."

"I should be able to handle things indeed and yes correcting the timeline often require a delicate touch rather than brute force and just removing Rust's existence would cause more issues than it will fix. I do thank you for your service in ending the man though he was an...anoyance."
The Paradox Spirit said wrinkeling his nose even further.
"But yes very much obliged my good man."

He accepted the staff back, smiling wryly, "It is a fitting tool, yes... hum... I think I shall, however, reshape it into something more suitable for this day and age; a shorter walking cane perhaps, and a stouter branching rod for... hum, yes, I believe I know how it should look... I am most grateful, Sir. I shall endeavour to use this gift responsibly."

Wrinkle tipped your hat to you.
"What you do witht he staff if up to you, as for the gft I am sure you will know when to use it Mr Wainwright."
He said with a wry smile.

He glanced toward the villa, "Then I believe our little chat can be concluded, unless... I don't suppose you have some advice for caring for a young, grieving Labyrinth? Not your field of expertise, I know, but no harm in asking the question, is there?"

"I am afraid that caring for such a creature is not something I know anything about Mr Wainwright, time is my buessiness, not the many and varied creatures that populate the Tellurian."
Wrinkle said and he shook his head.
"I do regret that I can nto be of any assistence in this matter."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 24.04.21 15:07

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:"I should be able to handle things indeed and yes correcting the timeline often require a delicate touch rather than brute force and just removing Rust's existence would cause more issues than it will fix. I do thank you for your service in ending the man though he was an...anoyance."
The Paradox Spirit said wrinkeling his nose even further.
"But yes very much obliged my good man."
Colin nodded, "He decided it was a good idea to taunt me by giving me Anna's severed hands from a future timeline of his choosing... After the abuses he attempted with your servant to murder Anna by future Paradox illness, that was a... fatal miscalculation. Let us hope his next incarnation makes fewer... such mistakes."

Anja wrote:Wrinkle tipped your hat to you.
"What you do witht he staff if up to you, as for the gft I am sure you will know when to use it Mr Wainwright."
He said with a wry smile.
He chuckled, "I'm sure you already know when I will find the gifts useful... I shall try not to give you too much work in the future... or the past."

Anja wrote:"I am afraid that caring for such a creature is not something I know anything about Mr Wainwright, time is my buessiness, not the many and varied creatures that populate the Tellurian."
Wrinkle said and he shook his head.
"I do regret that I can nto be of any assistence in this matter."
He nodded, "Well, should you find it necessary to visit the Labyrinth to speak with me, you are welcome to do so, just mind that the creature might react with discomfort to your quite... absolute nature."
He bowed, "Well, good day to you, now I shall get home, check on my family's well-being, and sleep in..."

Then, as Wrinkle left, he turned and headed back inside, giving the staff a cheerful twirl on the way, slightly invigorated by the gift and the promise of much-needed rest, and headed for the sitting room, "That... settled the last urgent matter. Is it alright if I take the troll right away, then, or are there some last-minute ritual clearings to do first?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan 24.04.21 18:21

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:[Airport Early Morning]

"It was my provilige to be allowed to aid you young one."
Michael said before he went to pay for the breakfasts, he tipped the waitress then nodded.
"Yes if you follow me then I will lead you to my car...ehm do not be alarmed if you see any spirits please there are several around Logan, including stress eaters and some huge daddy long legs that have been seen of late, both are harmless but can look creepy."
The doctor said as he headed towards the airport parking look.
"Have you got all your luggage?"
Morrigan frowned. "Well, thanks. I have no ability to see spirits at all. And now I'm going to spend the whole ride wondering what I'm missing. I'll point out any Fae I see, though."

She nodded at his last question.

"Yup. Like the Woodstock Nation, I carry most of my possessions in my heart. Let's go!"

She was excited for whatever cam next.
Morrigan
Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 24.04.21 19:18

[Airport Early Morning]

Morrigan frowned. "Well, thanks. I have no ability to see spirits at all. And now I'm going to spend the whole ride wondering what I'm missing. I'll point out any Fae I see, though."

"That would be most useful thank you, you might see one, a troll, actually he protect a bridge we will be passing over but as all my montly fees and tolls are in order he should not bother us."
Michael said as he left the airport and walked across the parking lot.

She nodded at his last question.

"Yup. Like the Woodstock Nation, I carry most of my possessions in my heart. Let's go!"

She was excited for whatever cam next.

You and Michael got to his sleek red car and got in, the Akashic started up the car and started driving out of the airport parking area.
"You should be aware Morrigan that we have had problems with Nephandi in Boston."
The older mage said as he took a left.
"Hopefully that issue have been dealt with by now but they have reared their ugly heads twice lately."
He informed you.
"Ah and Steelhaven Hall have..."
The older Akashic hesitated at this then he sigh.
"Three Fallen members, two young widderslaintes who the Chantry protect and try to redeam and one Fallen child that was adopted by one of the members when he wounded her during a run on a Labyrinth in Chicago...the kids are not dangerous, well any more than any kids with magick are dangerous but they are Fallen and you should be aware of that before you go to the Chantry."

[Villa 5]

Colin nodded, "He decided it was a good idea to taunt me by giving me Anna's severed hands from a future timeline of his choosing... After the abuses he attempted with your servant to murder Anna by future Paradox illness, that was a... fatal miscalculation. Let us hope his next incarnation makes fewer... such mistakes."

"Ah most rude induvidual."
Wrinkle said.
"I do hope your apprentice is quite all right, I know she was not seriously harmed but days such as this can be draining on one so young, well on anyone really."

He chuckled, "I'm sure you already know when I will find the gifts useful... I shall try not to give you too much work in the future... or the past."

"See that you do Mr Wainwright I would nto want to have to visit in a more...official capacity."
Old Man Wrinkle said sternly.

He nodded, "Well, should you find it necessary to visit the Labyrinth to speak with me, you are welcome to do so, just mind that the creature might react with discomfort to your quite... absolute nature."
He bowed, "Well, good day to you, now I shall get home, check on my family's well-being, and sleep in..."

"I am sure I can find a time where it will be more convenient to get a hold of you than in such an Entropic eviroment."
The Paradox spirit said then he tipped his at to you.
"Well good morning to you then my good man."
He said then he was simply gone.

Then, as Wrinkle left, he turned and headed back inside, giving the staff a cheerful twirl on the way, slightly invigorated by the gift and the promise of much-needed rest, and headed for the sitting room, "That... settled the last urgent matter. Is it alright if I take the troll right away, then, or are there some last-minute ritual clearings to do first?"

"Ah good I assume that pressence I felt in the garden was due to your actions Mr Wainwright?"
Jeffry said, he was bent over the ritual circle around the troll doll on the floor cleaning it up then he picked up the gas station gift and handed it over to you.
"No you can take it, we are done here and ready to return to Steelhaven...in fact those going with me...Lady Crexia, Master Haagen...Master Davenport and you to Amadeus come with me."
The old Hermetic said and he motioned for the other Masters to come with him.
"Do anyone know if my apprentice made it home allright?"
"Yes he go a ride with that Hollower from Golden Rose...Gray something."
Master Davenport replied.
"And I will just teleport home."
"Very well then...the rest of you if you please?"
The old Hermetic said as he begun leading the toher Master magi out of the house after a nod to Colin and the others who remained in the villa.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 24.04.21 19:32

[Steelhaven 4 30]

Anja wrote:Stephen beamed when you said you liked his Mentor.
"Yeah she is pretty cool."
The locigal, even tempered boy said with uncharecteristic degress of entusiasm.
"Well yes debates happen but you do not need to engage with them you know Sir."

"In more ways than one. Had the pleasure of going on a mission with her." he said with with a chuckle. "I don't really try to engage in debates. I just feel the need to answer questions people ask of me. And somehow that leads me into the middle of an argument I never intended to start. Ahhh well....better than not speaking at all."

Anja wrote:"I have seen a Marauder, but only sedated in a cell."
Stephen said and Kyle nodded.
"I have seen a pair of them be moved out of the Chantry to be taken far into the Umbra to be let go there."
He commented.
"They are unpredictable and terrifying though."

"Unconscious reality shifting + being bat-shit crazy is not a good combo for any person." Serge said with a nod. "Maurader's are one of the few things this chantry hasn't had to deal with today. In fact....I'm pretty this chantry has fought nearly every single major supernatural group today."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 24.04.21 20:45

[Steelhaven 4 30]

"In more ways than one. Had the pleasure of going on a mission with her." he said with with a chuckle. "I don't really try to engage in debates. I just feel the need to answer questions people ask of me. And somehow that leads me into the middle of an argument I never intended to start. Ahhh well....better than not speaking at all."

"You went on a mission with my Mentor Sir? How did that go?"
Stephen asked.
"I guess that is often the case, we can nto all agree and yes disagreeing with someone is allot better than not speaking at all, words are important after all."

"Unconscious reality shifting + being bat-shit crazy is not a good combo for any person." Serge said with a nod. "Maurader's are one of the few things this chantry hasn't had to deal with today. In fact....I'm pretty this chantry has fought nearly every single major supernatural group today."

"Oh no there is allot of other groups, only the ones I have heard rumors about, Asian vampires named Kuei-Jin, ehm...mummies yeah they exist, let me think there are Bygones like dragons and such, allot of things, and I mean we did nto fight any shapechanger groups really though they get involved."
Stephen said as he went to put the first batch of finished sandwiches on a tray.
"I will put this in the common room for when the stirke team arrives...and yeah Marauders are pretty terrifying, and it is terrifying to think we could all end up like that it could happen to all of us."
The young Hermetic said and Kyle nodded as he was arranging food on antoher tray.
"Yeah...that is pretty scary."
The kid agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 24.04.21 20:55

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:"Ah most rude induvidual."
Wrinkle said.
"I do hope your apprentice is quite all right, I know she was not seriously harmed but days such as this can be draining on one so young, well on anyone really."
Colin nodded, "She's a bit fatigued, but I believe she'll be just fine. I will, of course, check on her when I get home, and we've got an excellent doctor for her, but I still worry... Still, with the maps she gave future me, I surmised you'd be most upset if I did not bring her to see this time around..."

Anja wrote:"See that you do Mr Wainwright I would nto want to have to visit in a more...official capacity."
Old Man Wrinkle said sternly.
He sighed, "Alas, I fear we both know you still will come visit officially... but I will do my best to avoid sloppy mistakes, at the very least. A minimum of change, and only when necessary. And never for mere personal gain."

Anja wrote:"Ah good I assume that pressence I felt in the garden was due to your actions Mr Wainwright?"
Jeffry said, he was bent over the ritual circle around the troll doll on the floor cleaning it up then he picked up the gas station gift and handed it over to you.
"No you can take it, we are done here and ready to return to Steelhaven...in fact those going with me...Lady Crexia, Master Haagen...Master Davenport and you to Amadeus come with me."
The old Hermetic said and he motioned for the other Masters to come with him.
"Do anyone know if my apprentice made it home allright?"
"Yes he go a ride with that Hollower from Golden Rose...Gray something."
Master Davenport replied.
"And I will just teleport home."
"Very well then...the rest of you if you please?"
The old Hermetic said as he begun leading the toher Master magi out of the house after a nod to Colin and the others who remained in the villa.
He nodded, accepting the doll in his free hand, "Quite, I may be the first Mage you've ever known who deliberately summoned Old Man Wrinkle, and walked away with a gift... He commissioned me to put a stop to the Chronomancer Rust, and I presented him with Rust's staff, to help repair the damage... He thought a staff will suit a Mage like myself, and left gifts for me in it, that I can use as needed. Examining it to discern the nature of those gifts will be interesting indeed..."
Pocketing the doll, he added, "Miss Bouchard has probably left the items retrieved from some of the Fallen in drawers here, for later. I am sure they'll be safe until a team can come and collect and examine them tomorrow. I recommend we relocate the altar that serves as a back door to the Labyrinth into the Labyrinth itself, though. I'll mention it to Master Adimari when I call her tomorrow."

He stretched his arms and yawned for a moment, then shuffled to the kitchen, "Miss Bouchard, Miss Mandis, Mr. King? Are you here?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 24.04.21 21:06

[Villa 5]

Colin nodded, "She's a bit fatigued, but I believe she'll be just fine. I will, of course, check on her when I get home, and we've got an excellent doctor for her, but I still worry... Still, with the maps she gave future me, I surmised you'd be most upset if I did not bring her to see this time around..."

"Indeed I am not fond of broken time loops."
The Paradox Spirit agreed.
"But I do hope the child will be all right."

He sighed, "Alas, I fear we both know you still will come visit officially... but I will do my best to avoid sloppy mistakes, at the very least. A minimum of change, and only when necessary. And never for mere personal gain."

"Well, we can discuss less...plesant visits when they come, but know that while I consider myself to be a resonable man and I prefer to solve things rationally I will do what it takes to protect the integrity of time itself."
Wrinkle warned sternly.

He nodded, accepting the doll in his free hand, "Quite, I may be the first Mage you've ever known who deliberately summoned Old Man Wrinkle, and walked away with a gift... He commissioned me to put a stop to the Chronomancer Rust, and I presented him with Rust's staff, to help repair the damage... He thought a staff will suit a Mage like myself, and left gifts for me in it, that I can use as needed. Examining it to discern the nature of those gifts will be interesting indeed..."

Jeffry raised an eyebow at that.
"Interesting is one way of putting it. You are playing with fire Mr Wainwright and while your ploys have apid of most of the time I fear that one day you will get burned."
The old Hermetic said then he sigh and he lifted a hand to rub at tired eyes.
"Well that is a problem for another day and I am to tired to be concerned, just be careful Mr Wainwright and please keep me informaed as to the nature of these...gifts."

Pocketing the doll, he added, "Miss Bouchard has probably left the items retrieved from some of the Fallen in drawers here, for later. I am sure they'll be safe until a team can come and collect and examine them tomorrow. I recommend we relocate the altar that serves as a back door to the Labyrinth into the Labyrinth itself, though. I'll mention it to Master Adimari when I call her tomorrow."

"If we can retrive the items romowwow yes we do not yet know if we have to travel to Horizon....gods I hope not."
The tired Hermetic said with a sigh.
"But yes the items will be safe here and I agree unless there is a magickal reason why putting the door to the Labyrinth inside of the Labyrinth is inadvisable then doing so might be our safest option if you are keeping the creature, but yes do discuss it with Master Adimari to see if ther eis any legal issues with deeping the altar, I do not think there should be though, it's creator is long gone."

He stretched his arms and yawned for a moment, then shuffled to the kitchen, "Miss Bouchard, Miss Mandis, Mr. King? Are you here?"

"I am here in the living room."
Fran said from where she was sitting in a chair. You did find Nicole and Bruce in the kitchen though cleaning up after having a snack and drinking coffee. Bruce offered you a cup.
"Want any Colin there is about a cup left."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 25.04.21 12:31

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:"Indeed I am not fond of broken time loops."
The Paradox Spirit agreed.
"But I do hope the child will be all right."
Colin smiled, "I think she will... She's got a life, and a family of her own waiting in the not-so-distant future, and quite an impressive career to boot. They'll do well for themselves, the Little Sword and Little Shield..."

Anja wrote:"Well, we can discuss less...plesant visits when they come, but know that while I consider myself to be a resonable man and I prefer to solve things rationally I will do what it takes to protect the integrity of time itself."
Wrinkle warned sternly.
He nodded, "And I will do my best to ensure that there will be a future in which Time has meaning... to stop the Fallen from Unmaking it all, and to stop Moloch from locking everything down in a corrupt Stasis."

Anja wrote:Jeffry raised an eyebow at that.
"Interesting is one way of putting it. You are playing with fire Mr Wainwright and while your ploys have apid of most of the time I fear that one day you will get burned."
The old Hermetic said then he sigh and he lifted a hand to rub at tired eyes.
"Well that is a problem for another day and I am to tired to be concerned, just be careful Mr Wainwright and please keep me informaed as to the nature of these...gifts."
He smiled thinly, "If he had not sought me out with a specific request earlier, I would not have called to him now - it was the mere completion of a contract, if you will; in many ways no more dangerous than giving Poodle one of those little candles used for decorating cakes. Of course, in other ways, as dangerous as kissing a nuclear furnace. I do not think any gifts from Wrinkle will be of a nature to put me in danger - if anything, they would be small nudges to set things right without being burdened by the usual Paradoxes... but such a gift must be used sparingly if at all, and with some consideration behind it. I will keep you informed as and when I find anything out."

Anja wrote:"If we can retrive the items romowwow yes we do not yet know if we have to travel to Horizon....gods I hope not."
The tired Hermetic said with a sigh.
"But yes the items will be safe here and I agree unless there is a magickal reason why putting the door to the Labyrinth inside of the Labyrinth is inadvisable then doing so might be our safest option if you are keeping the creature, but yes do discuss it with Master Adimari to see if ther eis any legal issues with deeping the altar, I do not think there should be though, it's creator is long gone."
He nodded, "If we're lucky, the Security Council will maintain the lockdown for another day, to be on the safe side, giving us time to rest and rally. And the altar... decidedly the best place is to put it in the Labyrinth it connects to; that secures a back door, and gives us a very clear argument for having someone look into the state of the Security Council's evidence vaults. That altar should still be locked away, damn it all... and enough of the creator remains that I can recognize the thing by sight."

Anja wrote:"I am here in the living room."
Fran said from where she was sitting in a chair. You did find Nicole and Bruce in the kitchen though cleaning up after having a snack and drinking coffee. Bruce offered you a cup.
"Want any Colin there is about a cup left."
He shook his head, "No, I'm not in a shape to drive anywhere, anyway, I'd best not ruin my sleep any more than absolutely necessary. But thank you for offering; perhaps Miss Mandis will want a sip?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 25.04.21 12:57

[Villa 5]

Colin smiled, "I think she will... She's got a life, and a family of her own waiting in the not-so-distant future, and quite an impressive career to boot. They'll do well for themselves, the Little Sword and Little Shield..."

"Yes, they are strong children and they will do much good."
Wrinkle said with a slight smile.
"Take good care of the little one Mr Wainwright, the moments with her is precious she will grow up all to fast."

He nodded, "And I will do my best to ensure that there will be a future in which Time has meaning... to stop the Fallen from Unmaking it all, and to stop Moloch from locking everything down in a corrupt Stasis."

"Indeed so Mr Wainwright, though even I can not say if you will sucseed or not, powerful...chaotic forces are in play, but even that chaos will die and become nothing but ice. I am a agent of Stasis, but when all fire, all chaos, all change die, so even shall eye and there will be nothing but a world of glass."
The Paradox Spirit said sarkly.

He smiled thinly, "If he had not sought me out with a specific request earlier, I would not have called to him now - it was the mere completion of a contract, if you will; in many ways no more dangerous than giving Poodle one of those little candles used for decorating cakes. Of course, in other ways, as dangerous as kissing a nuclear furnace. I do not think any gifts from Wrinkle will be of a nature to put me in danger - if anything, they would be small nudges to set things right without being burdened by the usual Paradoxes... but such a gift must be used sparingly if at all, and with some consideration behind it. I will keep you informed as and when I find anything out."

"I agree completing a deal one have made with a spirit is important and a Paradox Spirit even if they are limiters on our powers and punishers when we go to far they are spirits, even so I fear you do not understand just how powerful and dangerous this spirit is Mr Wainwright, he could unmake you with no more effort than it would take for him to blink."
Jeffry said with a worried frown.
"Indeed so we still have...a bit left of Wrinkle's earlier gift. Off all of the Paradox Spirits Wrinkle at least can be reasoned with, some say he was once a man, and if he was he might have a bit of his humanity left, however his gifts must be treated with utttmost care he is after all still a Paradox Spirit."
The old war mage warned.

He nodded, "If we're lucky, the Security Council will maintain the lockdown for another day, to be on the safe side, giving us time to rest and rally. And the altar... decidedly the best place is to put it in the Labyrinth it connects to; that secures a back door, and gives us a very clear argument for having someone look into the state of the Security Council's evidence vaults. That altar should still be locked away, damn it all... and enough of the creator remains that I can recognize the thing by sight."

"Yes hopefully we will have a bit of time to rest, and...Kyle will have a bit more time before..."
Jeffry shook his head sadly.
"At least he will have loved ones ready to pick up the pieces once it is all said and done but he will not get out of this unscaded, even if we hopefully can avoid the worst."
He said then he nodded.
"I agree about the altar, as long as the portal can be safely taken to the location it links to, you should ask someone skilled with Correspondence about that then yes it should be kept safe and out of the way until it can be used for the upcoming...clean up of the Traditions, but sometimes if you make a portal into something you do not want to bring it right into the place it lead to or there could be...side effects."
The old Hermetic explained.

He shook his head, "No, I'm not in a shape to drive anywhere, anyway, I'd best not ruin my sleep any more than absolutely necessary. But thank you for offering; perhaps Miss Mandis will want a sip?"

"She got a cup already. I can see if Master Morgan want another cup."
Bruce said with a nod and he headed into the living room, and apperantly Jeffry did indeed want antoher cup for the pot was empty when the Orphan returned and he set to cleaning it.
"We should be ready to go then?"
He asked.
"It is getting well early and we could all need some rest."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 25.04.21 13:14

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Hey, don't mind that, just when it actually impacts on like, real life.' absent-mindedly playing with her old lighter with her free hand, idly trying to pinpoint when she'd "lost" it originally. She couldn't. Sheer faulty memory, or something more sinister?

Anja's Post:

'No, there's others; Boston's too fucking big to learn all on foot. Plus, most of 'em ain't from around here.' quitting playing with the lighter and putting in her pocket. 'And you know I don't do charity-' a slight sneer here '-but there's times I need a half-decent R17 doughnut, a dead Civic for cannibalisation or headrests which can fit a Taurus so it can pass it's Inspection... and well, I can't be fucking everywhere.'

Anja's Post:

'That we did. But...' a moment's silence as she took another drag and watched the smoke go across the room '-it had to happen to her, in a way. Otherwise we'd had no lead and no other fuckers really cared for the others.' another silence, then a sigh and she straightened up, clearly pushing the thought out of her head.

[Villa, 5.00]

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

'Ain't we all?' trying to dislodge a errant bit of bean from her teeth with her tongue. 'Yeah, we are. Well, two of us...' picking up the coffee cup and draining much of it's contents.

Anja's Post:

'Ugh...' she replied, getting up from the table and heading over to collect her gear.

[More meant split it so the 'meal conversation' can continue if there's anything more to talk about.]

[Plus, have any comment on the OOC discussion thread?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 25.04.21 13:40

[Villa, 4.45]

'Hey, don't mind that, just when it actually impacts on like, real life.' absent-mindedly playing with her old lighter with her free hand, idly trying to pinpoint when she'd "lost" it originally. She couldn't. Sheer faulty memory, or something more sinister?

"But nostalgia do play in on real life, our past affect our present, hell the reason why I am Awakened is me reading through my grandfather's old books to be closer to him after he died."
Bruce protested.

No, there's others; Boston's too fucking big to learn all on foot. Plus, most of 'em ain't from around here.' quitting playing with the lighter and putting in her pocket. 'And you know I don't do charity-' a slight sneer here '-but there's times I need a half-decent R17 doughnut, a dead Civic for cannibalisation or headrests which can fit a Taurus so it can pass it's Inspection... and well, I can't be fucking everywhere.'

"I guess that is so, at least they know the area around the junkyard well enough."
The Orphan said with a shrug.
"Letting them earn their way? Fair enough that, well they are good kids even if they have been unfortunate in life, if something can be done to better their lot that would be for the best.

'That we did. But...' a moment's silence as she took another drag and watched the smoke go across the room '-it had to happen to her, in a way. Otherwise we'd had no lead and no other fuckers really cared for the others.' another silence, then a sigh and she straightened up, clearly pushing the thought out of her head.

"Huh..."
Bruce said not really knowing what to say about that.
"Hopefully she will get better at least."

[Villa, 5.00]

Ain't we all?' trying to dislodge a errant bit of bean from her teeth with her tongue. 'Yeah, we are. Well, two of us...' picking up the coffee cup and draining much of it's contents.

"Fran is in the living room."
Bruce informed Colin.

'Ugh...' she replied, getting up from the table and heading over to collect her gear.

"Then we should be of."
The Orphan said as he finished cleaning up what he had used in the kitchedn, put the pot and the plates away and then headed towards the front door, Fran getting up and heading in that direction as well after she put her coffee cup in the sink.

(OOC: I have not really had much to add to the OOC discussion other than we have a Chantry background it do not need to be split into induvidual backgrounds, being part of a Chantry comes with perks and drawbacks, I have said my piece on the matter.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 25.04.21 13:55

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'That's not what I mean. More sticking with old, worse kit and stuff just for the sentimental purposes...' now moving to locate some plates.

Anja's Post:

'True enough.' giving a little nod.

Anja's Post:

Another sigh. 'Or "better enough".'

[No, about Resources. Both Warp and I have made good points, and I want to know whether you want to hear my idea, which I feel is a mixture of both of our thoughts/points.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 25.04.21 14:06

[Villa, 4.45]

'That's not what I mean. More sticking with old, worse kit and stuff just for the sentimental purposes...' now moving to locate some plates.

"That is true, however sometimes it is not sentimentality but rather than the person works better with old tools, I have a automatic hammer that can hammer out a piece of steel allot faster than doing it by hand, but I usually do with with my regular hammer anyway as I think the result gets better than letting a machine do most of the work in the forging."
Bruce replied.

'True enough.' giving a little nod.

The Orphan just nodded at that.

Another sigh. 'Or "better enough".'

"Better enough is sometimes all we can hope for."
The large man said with a sigh.
"At least she is not alone."

(OOC: I will have a look when I have the time for it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 25.04.21 15:24

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, but you're forgetting Sturgeon's Law. Old-but-good tools only survive because they were good from the start. It may simply be you have a crap auto-press. Plus, look at you. You're p'haps the only one here who could carry me with getting a hernia, a slipped disc or some shit...' the look on the Etherite's face showing it was an experience she might like to experience, if only once.

'That reminds me. Can you cut some weight plates for the [Chantry] gym? I could, but think you'd be able to make nice ones.' locating the plates and holding one out so Bruce could put the early breakfast on it.

Anja's Post:

'No. I made sure of it.'

[That's all I ask.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 25.04.21 15:58

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:"Indeed so Mr Wainwright, though even I can not say if you will sucseed or not, powerful...chaotic forces are in play, but even that chaos will die and become nothing but ice. I am a agent of Stasis, but when all fire, all chaos, all change die, so even shall eye and there will be nothing but a world of glass."
The Paradox Spirit said sarkly.
Colin nodded, "In the long run, perhaps we won't be able to prevent the heat death of the universe... That should never stop us from trying, even if we can only keep Creation ticking a few moments more in the end."

Anja wrote:"I agree completing a deal one have made with a spirit is important and a Paradox Spirit even if they are limiters on our powers and punishers when we go to far they are spirits, even so I fear you do not understand just how powerful and dangerous this spirit is Mr Wainwright, he could unmake you with no more effort than it would take for him to blink."
Jeffry said with a worried frown.
"Indeed so we still have...a bit left of Wrinkle's earlier gift. Off all of the Paradox Spirits Wrinkle at least can be reasoned with, some say he was once a man, and if he was he might have a bit of his humanity left, however his gifts must be treated with utttmost care he is after all still a Paradox Spirit."
The old war mage warned.
He shook his head, "No, I understand how dangerous he is perfectly well... But in his own words, he would have unmade Rust if it hadn't caused more damage to the timeline to do so. That also explains to an extent why he can be negotiated with; convincing a Mage to help mend the damage to the Timeline will require less work in the long term than erasing the same Mage and then patching up the hole in Time left behind. That... affords me a little room to work, and strongly motivates me to a certain... tidiness."

Anja wrote:"Yes hopefully we will have a bit of time to rest, and...Kyle will have a bit more time before..."
Jeffry shook his head sadly.
"At least he will have loved ones ready to pick up the pieces once it is all said and done but he will not get out of this unscaded, even if we hopefully can avoid the worst."
He said then he nodded.
"I agree about the altar, as long as the portal can be safely taken to the location it links to, you should ask someone skilled with Correspondence about that then yes it should be kept safe and out of the way until it can be used for the upcoming...clean up of the Traditions, but sometimes if you make a portal into something you do not want to bring it right into the place it lead to or there could be...side effects."
The old Hermetic explained.
He nodded, "I have faith he'll only be Branded... though knowing the moral fiber of some of the guards, we'll want to post someone to sit by the cell and keep him company. There are a few guards who'll... find themselves some dark amusements, thinking they can get away with it. And... I'll ask Cita about the portal issue; it might be safer to make sure the altar is placed in a different part of the Labyrinth, or it might not be safe to bring the two to the same, er, plane of existence at all... Even if the altar only opens a gate with a human sacrifice."

Nicole wrote:'Ain't we all?' trying to dislodge a errant bit of bean from her teeth with her tongue. 'Yeah, we are. Well, two of us...' picking up the coffee cup and draining much of it's contents.
Anja wrote:"Fran is in the living room."
Bruce informed Colin.
He nodded, "So she said."

Anja wrote:"She got a cup already. I can see if Master Morgan want another cup."
Bruce said with a nod and he headed into the living room, and apperantly Jeffry did indeed want antoher cup for the pot was empty when the Orphan returned and he set to cleaning it.
"We should be ready to go then?"
He asked.
"It is getting well early and we could all need some rest."
Nicole wrote:'Ugh...' she replied, getting up from the table and heading over to collect her gear.
Anja wrote:"Then we should be of."
The Orphan said as he finished cleaning up what he had used in the kitchedn, put the pot and the plates away and then headed towards the front door, Fran getting up and heading in that direction as well after she put her coffee cup in the sink.
He nodded, "I am ready... hum, will my new staff fit in the car, though?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 25.04.21 16:18

[Villa, 5.00]

Colin's Post:

'Staff... what staff?' looking around curiously, then looking back to the abandoned coffee-cup on the table. 'Ah, fuck it. Folks will be back here later on.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 25.04.21 17:10

[Villa, 4.45]

'Yeah, but you're forgetting Sturgeon's Law. Old-but-good tools only survive because they were good from the start. It may simply be you have a crap auto-press. Plus, look at you. You're p'haps the only one here who could carry me with getting a hernia, a slipped disc or some shit...' the look on the Etherite's face showing it was an experience she might like to experience, if only once.

"Well my weight press is pretty crap, it is what I could afford."
Bruce admitted.
"It is helpful on some things but for most jobs I do most of the forging by hand."
Bruce gave a bit of a grin at that.
"Well yes I suppose you are right, working in a forge do build muscle."
He added with a grin.
"A machine helping out with forging is a great tool for those who do not have the same muscle mass."
Then he grinned again.
"Well you look like you could carry my weight as well, nice to know if I ever get wounded in battle or you know we are in a burning building."

'That reminds me. Can you cut some weight plates for the [Chantry] gym? I could, but think you'd be able to make nice ones.' locating the plates and holding one out so Bruce could put the early breakfast on it.

Bruce nodded and filled your plate before he filled his own as well.
"Sure I can do that, what weight ranges are we talking about? I mean we need an assortment right, I am not going to use the same plates as for example Bee if she decide to go to the gym that is."

'No. I made sure of it.'

The Orphan just nodded at that.

[Villa 5]

Colin nodded, "In the long run, perhaps we won't be able to prevent the heat death of the universe... That should never stop us from trying, even if we can only keep Creation ticking a few moments more in the end."

"There is a balance and a cycle to things Mr Wainwright, but beyond my task and my domain I know little I make sure time move forward as it should. I...am a spirit my good man that come with powers...and with limitations as it should be."
Wrinkle replied.

He shook his head, "No, I understand how dangerous he is perfectly well... But in his own words, he would have unmade Rust if it hadn't caused more damage to the timeline to do so. That also explains to an extent why he can be negotiated with; convincing a Mage to help mend the damage to the Timeline will require less work in the long term than erasing the same Mage and then patching up the hole in Time left behind. That... affords me a little room to work, and strongly motivates me to a certain... tidiness."

"As long as you know that you are playing with very powerful forces Mr Wainwright and know to be careful."
Jeffry said with a tired sigh.
"Well I need sleep, we can debate the wisdom of delaing with Wrinkle another day, for now like many of your ploys it seams to have worked out, so let us leave it at that for now."
The tired old war mage replied.

He nodded, "I have faith he'll only be Branded... though knowing the moral fiber of some of the guards, we'll want to post someone to sit by the cell and keep him company. There are a few guards who'll... find themselves some dark amusements, thinking they can get away with it. And... I'll ask Cita about the portal issue; it might be safer to make sure the altar is placed in a different part of the Labyrinth, or it might not be safe to bring the two to the same, er, plane of existence at all... Even if the altar only opens a gate with a human sacrifice."

"The moral fiber of the guards and that they might decide to abuse Kyle unless we find a way to stop them is one concern, but that is something we CAN stop by taking turns sitting by his cell, or if we are alloved to sitting int he cell with hi though a shielded cell will not be comfortable. I am more concerned with the boy's fear of having his hands touched and being restrained, Kyle is likely to be bound as soon as we reach Horizon and he will panic which will give the Security Council reason to hurt him to restrain him, his fears will be triggered constently, and even if nothing else go wrong, that in addition to the Branding, which is traditionally done while the sentenced mage sit strapped completley down to a chair....will cause him untold mental harm."
The Falmbeau sigh and shook his head.
"Well we are just going to have to do our best to support him and hope for the best."
Then Jeffry drew a deep breath and nodded.
"Yes asking Cita about where the altar can be safely placed seames like a good idea Mr Wainwright."

He nodded, "So she said."

"Ah good you found her then."
Bruce said with a smile.

He nodded, "I am ready... hum, will my new staff fit in the car, though?"

"That...might be a issue, but we can always strap it to the roof."
Bruce commented with a shrug.
"You are keeping the thing then?"

'Staff... what staff?' looking around curiously, then looking back to the abandoned coffee-cup on the table. 'Ah, fuck it. Folks will be back here later on.'

Bruce just pointed to Rust's staff that Colin was carrying, a metal rod as tall as the Orphan himself with a tree like top full of metal branches with dangeling keys and gears, every one different from the rest.
"That staff."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan 25.04.21 17:58

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:[Airport Early Morning]

"That would be most useful thank you, you might see one, a troll, actually he protect a bridge we will be passing over but as all my montly fees and tolls are in order he should not bother us."
Michael said as he left the airport and walked across the parking lot.

You and Michael got to his sleek red car and got in, the Akashic started up the car and started driving out of the airport parking area.
"You should be aware Morrigan that we have had problems with Nephandi in Boston."
The older mage said as he took a left.
"Hopefully that issue have been dealt with by now but they have reared their ugly heads twice lately."
He informed you.
"Ah and Steelhaven Hall have..."
The older Akashic hesitated at this then he sigh.
"Three Fallen members, two young widderslaintes who the Chantry protect and try to redeam and one Fallen child that was adopted by one of the members when he wounded her during a run on a Labyrinth in Chicago...the kids are not dangerous, well any more than any kids with magick are dangerous but they are Fallen and you should be aware of that before you go to the Chantry."
Morrigan nodded. She'd had some run ins with the Nephandi, but not a lot. She'd never met a Widderslainte. Not to her knowledge anyway. What she'd heard about them was... not promising. And, as much as she believed in the redeeming and healing power of music, she didn't think that some Celtic poetry and a snappy violin solo was going to be much good against an actual poisoned soul.

It made her feel sad, knowing that before she even got there she didn't feel ready to be of any service.

"Okay, thank you. If this is going to be my home, then these are going to be my new family. So I'll need to protect them too."

A pause.

"Can you let me know about any of the other members? I don't mind going in blind if I have to. I'm good at working a room. But any information you think would be helpful would be... well... helpful."
Morrigan
Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 25.04.21 18:00

[Villa, 5.00]
Anja wrote:"There is a balance and a cycle to things Mr Wainwright, but beyond my task and my domain I know little I make sure time move forward as it should. I...am a spirit my good man that come with powers...and with limitations as it should be."
Wrinkle replied.
Colin smiled wryly, "As it should be... and keeping my kind from going overboard falls well into that domain, which I keep in mind."

Anja wrote:"As long as you know that you are playing with very powerful forces Mr Wainwright and know to be careful."
Jeffry said with a tired sigh.
"Well I need sleep, we can debate the wisdom of delaing with Wrinkle another day, for now like many of your ploys it seams to have worked out, so let us leave it at that for now."
The tired old war mage replied.
He just nodded.

Anja wrote:"The moral fiber of the guards and that they might decide to abuse Kyle unless we find a way to stop them is one concern, but that is something we CAN stop by taking turns sitting by his cell, or if we are alloved to sitting int he cell with hi though a shielded cell will not be comfortable. I am more concerned with the boy's fear of having his hands touched and being restrained, Kyle is likely to be bound as soon as we reach Horizon and he will panic which will give the Security Council reason to hurt him to restrain him, his fears will be triggered constently, and even if nothing else go wrong, that in addition to the Branding, which is traditionally done while the sentenced mage sit strapped completley down to a chair....will cause him untold mental harm."
The Falmbeau sigh and shook his head.
"Well we are just going to have to do our best to support him and hope for the best."
Then Jeffry drew a deep breath and nodded.
"Yes asking Cita about where the altar can be safely placed seames like a good idea Mr Wainwright."
He pondered, "A pair of enchanted handcuffs on one wrist should serve to restrain his magic, but yes, the panic is going to... hmm... he handled the straps for the lumbar puncture heroically, I suspect since that was not for the purpose of restraining his hands so much as keeping him from injuring himself. There's... hmm... we should ask if a strait jacket will be tolerable; those don't require anyone to touch his hands or wrists. Also, Mr. Yager will be of great help to calm him down. But yes, we should make what preparations we can to ensure any needless trauma is avoided if at all possible."

Anja wrote:"That...might be a issue, but we can always strap it to the roof."
Bruce commented with a shrug.
"You are keeping the thing then?"
Nicole wrote:'Staff... what staff?' looking around curiously, then looking back to the abandoned coffee-cup on the table. 'Ah, fuck it. Folks will be back here later on.'
Anja wrote:Bruce just pointed to Rust's staff that Colin was carrying, a metal rod as tall as the Orphan himself with a tree like top full of metal branches with dangeling keys and gears, every one different from the rest.
"That staff."
He smiled thinly and held up the staff, jingling the keys a little, "The Old Man got what he needed from it, and told me to keep it... he left a few little gifts in it, for when I will need them. It is a magnificent boon, doubly so considering the source... I'd rather avoid leaving it behind."
He looked at the branching end of it, "Hum, if the back seats have a split back, it should probably fit lengthwise without poking at the gear stick."

((OOC: Ah, yes, listing all the Tradition members of Steelhaven Hall, "...and then there's that Orphan, but we've only got thirty minutes left of the ride, so I'll have to abbreviate some things." Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 25.04.21 18:18

[Airport Early Morning]

Morrigan nodded. She'd had some run ins with the Nephandi, but not a lot. She'd never met a Widderslainte. Not to her knowledge anyway. What she'd heard about them was... not promising. And, as much as she believed in the redeeming and healing power of music, she didn't think that some Celtic poetry and a snappy violin solo was going to be much good against an actual poisoned soul.

It made her feel sad, knowing that before she even got there she didn't feel ready to be of any service.

"Okay, thank you. If this is going to be my home, then these are going to be my new family. So I'll need to protect them too."

"I did not want you to encounter the three of them and not be prepared, I mean for now they....seam kind enough. One of them, Anna Wainwright have become good friends with my apprentice Yu Die, but remember what they are, the time might come when they give in to their darker natures but for now they are just simply members of the Chantry."
Dr Wong said with a sigh.

A pause.

"Can you let me know about any of the other members? I don't mind going in blind if I have to. I'm good at working a room. But any information you think would be helpful would be... well... helpful."

"I believe it is better for you to meet them rather than for me to list of thirthy names here and describe them, also I do not feel comfortable talking to much about others before they can meet you in person. You might want to seek out my former student Richard though, he is also a doctor and is Steelhaven's medic, he is a kind young man and I am sure he can help you find your way in the Chantry."
Michael said with a warm smile but he seamed a bit hesitent to say to much about the rest of the Chantry members.

[Villa, 5.00]

Colin smiled wryly, "As it should be... and keeping my kind from going overboard falls well into that domain, which I keep in mind."

"Indeed so Mr Wainwright, protecting the timeline from anything that might harm it is within my domain."
Old Man Wrinkle commented.

He pondered, "A pair of enchanted handcuffs on one wrist should serve to restrain his magic, but yes, the panic is going to... hmm... he handled the straps for the lumbar puncture heroically, I suspect since that was not for the purpose of restraining his hands so much as keeping him from injuring himself. There's... hmm... we should ask if a strait jacket will be tolerable; those don't require anyone to touch his hands or wrists. Also, Mr. Yager will be of great help to calm him down. But yes, we should make what preparations we can to ensure any needless trauma is avoided if at all possible."

"I doubt the Security Council would agree to Kyle wearing a pair of handcuss on the same wrist even if it restrained his magick, they would want him physically restrained as well."
Jeffry said then he frowned.
"From what I was told my student was never restrained for that medical procedure he stayed still on his own and was given a sedative before he was put in that ehm...machine...so that he would not panic in there. I doubt a streight jacket would be anything but terrifying for him but we can ask him...gently...about it."
The old hermetic seamed quite concerned.
"If we had more time perhaps we could have worked on his fear, gotten it to a tolerable level but as it is...I worry for the boy I really do."

He smiled thinly and held up the staff, jingling the keys a little, "The Old Man got what he needed from it, and told me to keep it... he left a few little gifts in it, for when I will need them. It is a magnificent boon, doubly so considering the source... I'd rather avoid leaving it behind."
He looked at the branching end of it, "Hum, if the back seats have a split back, it should probably fit lengthwise without poking at the gear stick."

"My car have split back seats at least."
Bruce comented.
"So yeah we will make it fit somehow, though taking something along with gifts from a Paradox spirit, from THAT Paradox Spirit is creepy as hell..."
He grumbeled.
"Hey Nick what if you drive the assassin home and I will take Colin and his Paradox Spirit jingle stick."
The Orphan suggjested.
"I am still nto an assassin but call me that one more time and I might try my hand at it Bruce!"
Fran grumbeled.
"Sorry sorry."
The artificer replied.
"But you do kill pepole."
"Yeah but not for money."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 25.04.21 18:47

[Steelhaven 4 30]

Anja wrote:"You went on a mission with my Mentor Sir? How did that go?"
Stephen asked.
"I guess that is often the case, we can nto all agree and yes disagreeing with someone is allot better than not speaking at all, words are important after all."

"Pretty sure I did. Went pretty well." Serge said nonchalantly, a small grin hiding the fact that so many things had happened he wasn't actually 100% sure if his impromptu vampire kidnapping mission did happen today. "Nearly got ambushed by some Union members. But some fun little illusions by yours truly made sure they never got anywhere close to us."

Anja wrote:"Oh no there is allot of other groups, only the ones I have heard rumors about, Asian vampires named Kuei-Jin, ehm...mummies yeah they exist, let me think there are Bygones like dragons and such, allot of things, and I mean we did nto fight any shapechanger groups really though they get involved."
Stephen said as he went to put the first batch of finished sandwiches on a tray.
"I will put this in the common room for when the stirke team arrives...and yeah Marauders are pretty terrifying, and it is terrifying to think we could all end up like that it could happen to all of us."
The young Hermetic said and Kyle nodded as he was arranging food on another tray.
"Yeah...that is pretty scary."
The kid agreed.

"Couple of shapechanger's work for the Nephandi. Wouldn't be surprised if the strike teams had to deal with a couple, though I guess none really attacked the chantry." he mused, helping the boys with the food. "Do we really need to put asian vampires in whole other group? How different can they be? Can't say much for mummies though. Like anything at all. I know nothing about those guys."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 25.04.21 19:15

[Steelhaven 5]

"Pretty sure I did. Went pretty well." Serge said nonchalantly, a small grin hiding the fact that so many things had happened he wasn't actually 100% sure if his impromptu vampire kidnapping mission did happen today. "Nearly got ambushed by some Union members. But some fun little illusions by yours truly made sure they never got anywhere close to us."

"That is so cool Sir."
Stephen said and Kyle nodded.
"What sort of illusions did you use to get away from the Union Sir?"
The boy asked.

"Couple of shapechanger's work for the Nephandi. Wouldn't be surprised if the strike teams had to deal with a couple, though I guess none really attacked the chantry." he mused, helping the boys with the food. "Do we really need to put asian vampires in whole other group? How different can they be? Can't say much for mummies though. Like anything at all. I know nothing about those guys."

"Ah well then I guess shapechangers are on the list of stuff we have had to deal with today then Sir."
Stephen said and he nodded as he carried a tray of sandwiches out and put them on a table in the common room and then returned.
"Very different actually, Kuei-Jin can use Nodes, they can not make other vampires what I hear and do not burn in sunlight they are a completely different type of being, they just happen to also drink blood."
The young Flambeau said as he lifted another tray full of food getting readdy to go and put it in the common room as well.
"I mean I am sure there are regular vampires in Asia as well they are all over the world but the ones I am referring to are a different type of supernatural being...as for mummies I do not know anything about them other than that they exist."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next