Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

5 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:29 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Now that's an ask... my deadlift record is 120 kilo, and you look at least that...' giving a little smirk as she stubbed the half-smoked cigarette on the palm of her artificial hand. 'Have to be careful, like; too much weight'll cause the frame to sheer off...'

Anja's Post:

'An assortment, mainly the larger ones.' giving a nod of thanks before moving over to the table. 'Though we do need to get rid of a lot of those shit vinyl ones due to space issues too. Though that 'roided up Fallen looks the type who'd have had a sweet setup...' without further ado starting to demolish the plate.

[Villa, 5.00]

Anja's Post:

The Etherite looked at it for a moment, then shrugged. 'Don't see why it won't go in the Vic's trunk. If not, can shove it down the side.'

Colin's Post:

'The Vic's got a column shifter, so no probs...'

Anja's Post:

'I can take both. The problem was getting everyone else back in only one car.' she commented, re-lighting her cigarette, seemingly unfazed by the argument over assassins and killing.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:11 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

'Now that's an ask... my deadlift record is 120 kilo, and you look at least that...' giving a little smirk as she stubbed the half-smoked cigarette on the palm of her artificial hand. 'Have to be careful, like; too much weight'll cause the frame to sheer off...'

"I am a bit over that but at least you can drag me to safety out of a burning building."
Bruce said with a grin.
"One hundred ad twenty though that is pretty impressive."

'An assortment, mainly the larger ones.' giving a nod of thanks before moving over to the table. 'Though we do need to get rid of a lot of those shit vinyl ones due to space issues too. Though that 'roided up Fallen looks the type who'd have had a sweet setup...' without further ado starting to demolish the plate.

"Yeah I have never been fan of the shit vinyl ones but we need to have some excersise equipment for those who are not very strong to start of, we do not want the others to think that they can not use the guy if they are not already pretty fit."
The orphan said and he scratched his head a bit.

[Villa, 5.00]

The Etherite looked at it for a moment, then shrugged. 'Don't see why it won't go in the Vic's trunk. If not, can shove it down the side.'

The Vic's got a column shifter, so no probs...'

"That settles that matter then."
Bruce agreed with a nod.

I can take both. The problem was getting everyone else back in only one car.' she commented, re-lighting her cigarette, seemingly unfazed by the argument over assassins and killing.

"Allrighty, if you take Colin and Fran then I will go and see if there is anyone else left who need a ride? Do that work for everyone?"
The artificer asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:14 pm

[Villa, 5.00]
Anja wrote:"I doubt the Security Council would agree to Kyle wearing a pair of handcuss on the same wrist even if it restrained his magick, they would want him physically restrained as well."
Jeffry said then he frowned.
"From what I was told my student was never restrained for that medical procedure he stayed still on his own and was given a sedative before he was put in that ehm...machine...so that he would not panic in there. I doubt a streight jacket would be anything but terrifying for him but we can ask him...gently...about it."
The old hermetic seamed quite concerned.
"If we had more time perhaps we could have worked on his fear, gotten it to a tolerable level but as it is...I worry for the boy I really do."
Colin paused for a moment, "Yes, you're right, we didn't restrain him at the wrists... I'm tired enough that things get fuzzy. Still, a trait jacket might be less horrifying for him, as it won't involve touching his hands... but yes, we should not drop the idea on him out of nowhere."

Nicole wrote:The Etherite looked at it for a moment, then shrugged. 'Don't see why it won't go in the Vic's trunk. If not, can shove it down the side.'
He nodded, "I'd rather avoid the branches getting bent in the process, though, or the keys and gears pinched off."

Anja wrote:"My car have split back seats at least."
Bruce comented.
"So yeah we will make it fit somehow, though taking something along with gifts from a Paradox spirit, from THAT Paradox Spirit is creepy as hell..."
He grumbeled.
"Hey Nick what if you drive the assassin home and I will take Colin and his Paradox Spirit jingle stick."
The Orphan suggjested.
"I am still nto an assassin but call me that one more time and I might try my hand at it Bruce!"
Fran grumbeled.
"Sorry sorry."
The artificer replied.
"But you do kill pepole."
"Yeah but not for money."
He chuckled, "I've received far creepier things... It's not a gift to be taken lightly, but I do not think it will harm any of us. However, you might want to get a shovel from the shed, with the way you are digging right now."

Nicole wrote:'I can take both. The problem was getting everyone else back in only one car.' she commented, re-lighting her cigarette, seemingly unfazed by the argument over assassins and killing.
Anja wrote:"Allrighty, if you take Colin and Fran then I will go and see if there is anyone else left who need a ride? Do that work for everyone?"
The artificer asked.
He nodded, "Sounds like a working arrangement... Shall we go? I hear my pillow calling my name..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:46 pm

[Villa, 5.00]

Colin paused for a moment, "Yes, you're right, we didn't restrain him at the wrists... I'm tired enough that things get fuzzy. Still, a trait jacket might be less horrifying for him, as it won't involve touching his hands... but yes, we should not drop the idea on him out of nowhere."

"We are all tired Mr Wainwright, it is to be expected at all of us might make a bit of a mix up now and again."
Jeffry said then he sigh.
"I guess the boy will have to be sat down and gently talked to to see f there are any types of restraints that might scare him less. I just...wish I could protecgt him from all of this."
The old mage shook his head sadly.

He chuckled, "I've received far creepier things... It's not a gift to be taken lightly, but I do not think it will harm any of us. However, you might want to get a shovel from the shed, with the way you are digging right now."

"Even so it is Wrinkle."
Bruce protested. Fran grinned.
"Oh I will dig the hole if Bruce continue to call me an assassin, I mean it would have to be a big hole but I am sure i can manage."
She said cheerfully and Bruce gave her a bit of a look.

He nodded, "Sounds like a working arrangement... Shall we go? I hear my pillow calling my name..."

"Off we go then."
Bruce said as he headed into the living room to see if anyone needed a ride and Fran headed for the door and then out to Nicole's car her teddy bear bag bounding cheerfully on her back as she went.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:51 pm

[Steelhaven 5]

Anja wrote:"That is so cool Sir."
Stephen said and Kyle nodded.
"What sort of illusions did you use to get away from the Union Sir?"
The boy asked.

"They needed to get to a certain floor. I think we disabled the elevators so they had to take the stairs. I made them all read the floor level incorrectly so they just walked past the floor they needed to get too." he said looking quite proud.

Anja wrote:"Ah well then I guess shapechangers are on the list of stuff we have had to deal with today then Sir."
Stephen said and he nodded as he carried a tray of sandwiches out and put them on a table in the common room and then returned.
"Very different actually, Kuei-Jin can use Nodes, they can not make other vampires what I hear and do not burn in sunlight they are a completely different type of being, they just happen to also drink blood."
The young Flambeau said as he lifted another tray full of food getting readdy to go and put it in the common room as well.
"I mean I am sure there are regular vampires in Asia as well they are all over the world but the ones I am referring to are a different type of supernatural being...as for mummies I do not know anything about them other than that they exist."

"Damn, can you really be called a vampire if you don't get burned in sunlight. Guess that's why there in a different group." Serge said as he took whatever remaining trays of food were left and brought them to the common room as well.

"Strike teams should be getting here soon." he mused, setting the trays alongside the other that Stephen had brought in.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:01 pm

[Steelhaven 5]

"They needed to get to a certain floor. I think we disabled the elevators so they had to take the stairs. I made them all read the floor level incorrectly so they just walked past the floor they needed to get too." he said looking quite proud.

"That...is pretty clever actually Sir, practical and smart."
Stephen said sounding impressed.

"Damn, can you really be called a vampire if you don't get burned in sunlight. Guess that's why there in a different group." Serge said as he took whatever remaining trays of food were left and brought them to the common room as well.

"I do not think it is the burned by sunlight thing that is the essence of the matter Sir."
Kyle said as the two of you headed into the common room with the last trays. You notice Shawn lurking in the common room, but the shy boy hurried back into the basement when he noticed you and the two apprenticed, and now you also heard the sound of pepole coming in from the garage, the strike steams was back it seamed, or at least some of them.

"Strike teams should be getting here soon." he mused, setting the trays alongside the other that Stephen had brought in.

"Yeah I think I hear them now."
Stephen said as he raised an eyebrow over Shawn slinking away. Kyle grinned.
"Yeah I ehar them I will go over to the garage door and wait for my Mentor and my brother, ok Sir?"
He asked and Stephen nodded.
"And I should probably go and see if Shawn needed something."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:22 pm

[Villa, 5.00]
Anja wrote:"Even so it is Wrinkle."
Bruce protested. Fran grinned.
"Oh I will dig the hole if Bruce continue to call me an assassin, I mean it would have to be a big hole but I am sure i can manage."
She said cheerfully and Bruce gave her a bit of a look.
Colin chuckled, "Wrinkle is a kindly old man who is not to be trifled with... true, if you anger him and refuse to cooperate, you're better off with having angered Fran here, but if you avoid upsetting him, you should be safe."

Anja wrote:"Off we go then."
Bruce said as he headed into the living room to see if anyone needed a ride and Fran headed for the door and then out to Nicole's car her teddy bear bag bounding cheerfully on her back as she went.
He smiled thinly and made his way out to the cars, leaning a bit on the staff as he looked at the Vic, calculating the best angle to put the staff at in the trunk to avoid it getting bent on the ride.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:49 am

[Villa, 5.00]

Colin chuckled, "Wrinkle is a kindly old man who is not to be trifled with... true, if you anger him and refuse to cooperate, you're better off with having angered Fran here, but if you avoid upsetting him, you should be safe."

Fran chuckle at that and Bruce nodded.
"Just be careful Colin...I mean you do make some crazy friends."
Bruce said with a frown.

He smiled thinly and made his way out to the cars, leaning a bit on the staff as he looked at the Vic, calculating the best angle to put the staff at in the trunk to avoid it getting bent on the ride.

"Do you need any help getting the saff into the car?"
Fran asked.
"I think it should fit if ve put it between the seats."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:20 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"I did not want you to encounter the three of them and not be prepared, I mean for now they....seam kind enough. One of them, Anna Wainwright have become good friends with my apprentice Yu Die, but remember what they are, the time might come when they give in to their darker natures but for now they are just simply members of the Chantry."
Dr Wong said with a sigh.

"I believe it is better for you to meet them rather than for me to list of thirthy names here and describe them, also I do not feel comfortable talking to much about others before they can meet you in person. You might want to seek out my former student Richard though, he is also a doctor and is Steelhaven's medic, he is a kind young man and I am sure he can help you find your way in the Chantry."
Michael said with a warm smile but he seamed a bit hesitent to say to much about the rest of the Chantry members.
Morrigan listened and nodded. "Fair beans, Doctor Sifu. Looks like I'll be winging it. That's cool, it's my forte anyway."

She really wanted to ask if his apprentice was really called 'Yu Die.' That sounded like a bad joke from a Shaw Brothers movie or something. But he seemed really torn up about something to do with all that, so she kept her mouth shut.

"I was born here, you know," she said, watching the strangely-familiar-strangely-different city go by out the window. "This is my first time back in years. Little differences aside, it's all so very much the same. More Starbucks than there used to be I guess."
Morrigan
Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:52 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Not so much when you take size-power ratios.' she replied, tackling the dish with gusto. 'Can't claim model errors in my favour then deny the BMI one telling me to lose weight.'

Anja's Post:

'They do do little irons ones, y'know. The fact they don't look impressive is not my problem.'

[Villa, 5.00]

Anja's Post:

'Well, let's see if the thing fits, eh?' moving to retrieve her carbine and rucksack, then leave the building.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:38 pm

[Villa, 5.00]
Anja wrote:Fran chuckle at that and Bruce nodded.
"Just be careful Colin...I mean you do make some crazy friends."
Bruce said with a frown.
Colin nodded, "I know... He's not someone to call on, ever. This was merely the conclusion of a contract, as it were."

Nicole wrote:'Well, let's see if the thing fits, eh?' moving to retrieve her carbine and rucksack, then leave the building.
Anja wrote:"Do you need any help getting the saff into the car?"
Fran asked.
"I think it should fit if ve put it between the seats."
He nodded thoughtfully and started maneuvering it into place, "I think... let's see now, ah, like so? Not blocking any seats, then?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:02 pm

[On the Road]

Morrigan listened and nodded. "Fair beans, Doctor Sifu. Looks like I'll be winging it. That's cool, it's my forte anyway."

Michael just nodded to that.

She really wanted to ask if his apprentice was really called 'Yu Die.' That sounded like a bad joke from a Shaw Brothers movie or something. But he seemed really torn up about something to do with all that, so she kept her mouth shut.

"I was born here, you know," she said, watching the strangely-familiar-strangely-different city go by out the window. "This is my first time back in years. Little differences aside, it's all so very much the same. More Starbucks than there used to be I guess."

"Welcome home then."
The older Akashic said as he took a turn to the left and continued down the road.
"Well there is always more Starbucks."
He added with a bit of a wry smile.

After some time the car turned into a residential area full of cheap apartment buildings and then it headed down into a garage.
"I welcome you to Steelhaven Hall Morrigan."
Michael said and you felt yourself passing through a ward, clearly Michael had been allowed to offer that welcome.
"We are here."
The Akashic said as he stopped the car. You saw two other cars that had just arrived into the same underground parking lot and pepole was milling out of those cars.
"And just in time...it seams the others are back...most of them at least and the reast are probably on their way."
Michael said watching the group of tired magi head out of the cars and towards the entrance to the Chantry itself.

[Villa 5]

Colin nodded, "I know... He's not someone to call on, ever. This was merely the conclusion of a contract, as it were."

Bruce nodded, both he and Fran looked rather skeptical though.

He nodded thoughtfully and started maneuvering it into place, "I think... let's see now, ah, like so? Not blocking any seats, then?"

"I think that should work well."
Fran said as she climbed into the car.

(OOC: I took a bit of a time skip letting Michael and Morrigan arrive at Steelhaven Hall.)
(OOC 2: Yu Die seam to be a fairly common Chinese girl's name from how often I see it in Chinese drama series. it is not pronounced you die as in you go and die though it is pronounced Yuh dh ehhh, allmost like Judy but with longer sounds, so juudee)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:08 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Not so much when you take size-power ratios.' she replied, tackling the dish with gusto. 'Can't claim model errors in my favour then deny the BMI one telling me to lose weight.'

"BMI tells me to loose weight as well it is nto a very accurate system and unfortunatly taken far to much into consideration since muscle weigh mroe than fat."
Bruce said with a shrug.

'They do do little irons ones, y'know. The fact they don't look impressive is not my problem.'

"That is fair enough, I can make some little iron ones, I do not think Lady Mara use the gym so having the weights properly made out of iron should nto be a problem."
The artificer said with a nod.

[Vlla 5]

'Well, let's see if the thing fits, eh?' moving to retrieve her carbine and rucksack, then leave the building.

It seamed like you could get Colin's staff fairly neatly in there with a bit of wriggeling and not block the seats.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:33 pm

[Steelhaven 5]

Anja wrote:"That...is pretty clever actually Sir, practical and smart."
Stephen said sounding impressed.

"I have my moments." Serge said, enjoying the praise and the young flambeau's change in attitude towards him.

Anja wrote:"I do not think it is the burned by sunlight thing that is the essence of the matter Sir."
Kyle said as the two of you headed into the common room with the last trays. You notice Shawn lurking in the common room, but the shy boy hurried back into the basement when he noticed you and the two apprenticed, and now you also heard the sound of pepole coming in from the garage, the strike steams was back it seamed, or at least some of them.
Anja wrote:"Yeah I think I hear them now."
Stephen said as he raised an eyebrow over Shawn slinking away. Kyle grinned.
"Yeah I ehar them I will go over to the garage door and wait for my Mentor and my brother, ok Sir?"
He asked and Stephen nodded.
"And I should probably go and see if Shawn needed something."

"Sure thing. Say hi to Adley for me all right Kyle. I'll stay here and hand out the sandwiches." Serge said as he watched the boys leave. He was a little curious about what Shawn wanted as well. But the boy was shy and having multiple people crowd around him wouldn't do the vampire any good. He decided to leave Stephen to that job.

As he waited for the strike teams to enter the common room, Serge took one of the sandwiches in his hands and began to etch a little picture onto the soft bread by pricking it with a fork.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:37 pm

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:"I think that should work well."
Fran said as she climbed into the car.
Colin nodded, closed the trunk, and shambled into the passenger seat, where he buckled up and promptly dozed off...

((OOC: So, that was us arriving at Steelhaven, or the first group of returns?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:00 pm

[Steelhaven 5]

"I have my moments." Serge said, enjoying the praise and the young flambeau's change in attitude towards him.

"Yeah that was smart thinking Sir."
Stephen said bobbing his head and smiling clealrying thinking you had been quite creating in throwing the Union of your group's trail.

"Sure thing. Say hi to Adley for me all right Kyle. I'll stay here and hand out the sandwiches." Serge said as he watched the boys leave. He was a little curious about what Shawn wanted as well. But the boy was shy and having multiple people crowd around him wouldn't do the vampire any good. He decided to leave Stephen to that job.

"Sure thing Sir."
Kyle said as he headed to meet the new arrivals and soon you did indeed hear Adley's booming voice as his brother spoke with him, the Hermetic sounding tired but not injured. Soon a stream of members from Golden Rose and Steelhaven milled into the common room and the returning strike team seamed quite pleased to find food ready.
"This is great, thanks."
Helga said as she snapped up a sandwich.
"Very kind of you."
A dark skinned young man dressed in elegant Gothic attire said and he took one as well.
"Oh food."
Axel said and he took some of the offered food as well. At last the sanswiches was popular.

As he waited for the strike teams to enter the common room, Serge took one of the sandwiches in his hands and began to etch a little picture onto the soft bread by pricking it with a fork.

"How have things gone here Mr Yager?"
Marian asked as he took a sandwich as well and he looked over at Serge.
"Any trouble while we was gone?"

[Villa 5]

Colin nodded, closed the trunk, and shambled into the passenger seat, where he buckled up and promptly dozed off...

You half noticed that Fran put a her jaket foldet up under your head as you went to sleep so you would not strain your neck while sleeping in the car. In your dream you saw Tali standing there in one of Toby's many rooms, the Keeper smiled to you.
"I am sure you will care for him well."
She said softly.
"And I am okey now, I am only staying until I know that my Labyrinth is well, then I am moving on, do not worry for me, I know the way, the way to the Deep Umbra."

(OOC: I was thinking ti was the first group of returns but we can do a time skip if pepole prefer since it is just driving home that is left now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:15 pm

[Steelhaven 5]

Anja wrote:"Sure thing Sir."
Kyle said as he headed to meet the new arrivals and soon you did indeed hear Adley's booming voice as his brother spoke with him, the Hermetic sounding tired but not injured. Soon a stream of members from Golden Rose and Steelhaven milled into the common room and the returning strike team seamed quite pleased to find food ready.

As the strike teams from various chantries trickled into the common room, Serge threw up his hands in a welcoming fashion and said, "Welcome back super cool and awesome mages! Figured it'd be dull if you guys came back to an empty chantry. Have a sandwich and get some rest. You all definitely deserve it."

Anja wrote:"This is great, thanks."
Helga said as she snapped up a sandwich.
"Very kind of you."
A dark skinned young man dressed in elegant Gothic attire said and he took one as well.
"Oh food."
Axel said and he took some of the offered food as well. At last the sanswiches was popular.

"This was all Kyle's idea. He deserves your gratitude, not me." Serge said with a smile, picking up one of the trays and walking around, offering sandwiches to the various returning mages.

Anja wrote:"How have things gone here Mr Yager?"
Marian asked as he took a sandwich as well and he looked over at Serge.
"Any trouble while we was gone?"

"Only two more attacks against the chantry happened while you guys were out. At least from my perspective." Serge said thinking back to his time in the chantry. "Some random mages tried to scan our chantries wards and defenses and immediately attacked us when we asked what they were doing. And a creature related to the fair folk tried to kill me. Both were fairly easily defended against so no need to worry."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:33 pm

[Steelhaven 5]

As the strike teams from various chantries trickled into the common room, Serge threw up his hands in a welcoming fashion and said, "Welcome back super cool and awesome mages! Figured it'd be dull if you guys came back to an empty chantry. Have a sandwich and get some rest. You all definitely deserve it."

"So you are the welcome back comittee then?"
The goth kid said with a chuckle as he ate a bit of his sandwich.
"We are going to have to just take a breather before we return to Golden Rose."
Axel said. Helga nodded as she ate.
"Good thinking kid, many are hungry and tired."
The other Cultist said as she leaned against the common room wall.

"This was all Kyle's idea. He deserves your gratitude, not me." Serge said with a smile, picking up one of the trays and walking around, offering sandwiches to the various returning mages.

"I will remember to thank the kid then."
Helga said as you walked around offering sadwiches to the strike team members, the tray of sadwiches quickly emptying so you ahd to get one of the toher trays. Kyle finished speaking with his brother and went to get another tray to carry around to make sure everyone got food.

"Only two more attacks against the chantry happened while you guys were out. At least from my perspective." Serge said thinking back to his time in the chantry. "Some random mages tried to scan our chantries wards and defenses and immediately attacked us when we asked what they were doing. And a creature related to the fair folk tried to kill me. Both were fairly easily defended against so no need to worry."

"Only two eh? What happened tot he ones who tried to scan our wards and what about this fay creature? Was it the same banshee or whatever she is that you have had problems with all day?"
Helga asked then she glanced at the watch on the wall showing a little after five.
"Or all yesterday i guess...man I need some rest...but yeah the itnruders what happened to them?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:27 pm

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:You half noticed that Fran put a her jaket foldet up under your head as you went to sleep so you would not strain your neck while sleeping in the car. In your dream you saw Tali standing there in one of Toby's many rooms, the Keeper smiled to you.
"I am sure you will care for him well."
She said softly.
"And I am okey now, I am only staying until I know that my Labyrinth is well, then I am moving on, do not worry for me, I know the way, the way to the Deep Umbra."
Colin left out a soft snore and smiled warmly, replying in the dream, 'I will... and I guess I will see you again before you leave for good, then... I look forward to a small chat, now that I'm no longer legally prohibited from cultivating a friendship.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:27 am

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Hello, choir here. Half the time I find a shirt which fits the shoulders, it assumes I've got a gut large enough to be six months gone...' shaking her head sadly.

Anja's Post:

'Y'know, I'm not actually sure they really are actual iron. At least, not these days. Anyway, ain't you more likely to cut them out of steel?'

[Villa, 5.00]

Colin's Post:

Silently, Nicole walked over towards her sedan, bent over to retrieve the keys she'd left inside the wheel arch then opened the rather cavernous trunk. If the staff didn't fit in there, she would suggest simply putting it down the central console, taking advantage of the general absence of items in it and the decent space within the car.

Either way, once the staff had been stowed, she will then put her carbine, rucksack and webbing in the trunk and then climb into the driver's seat, waiting for the other two to get in before pulling of the drive.

Colin's Post:

'That good company, am I?' she quipped, resisting the urge to put on music or opening windows as she drove though the almost-deserted early-morning darkness...

[The name doesn't seem that common; 'Butterfly' is not a traditional girls name, and the only two RL people I could find who had it took it as a stage name. It's quite possible it was a nickname which stuck, or perhaps an alias in this case. Though seems 'Hudie' is more correct. Plus, she may write it as 'DiƩ' to a) make it different and b) give a clearer hint it's not pronounced 'die'.]

[Assuming first group, as they left at 4.45, while they left at 5.00. Though *really*, having Morrigan turning up at 5AM? Can't we do a split scene and have her arrive at 8AM-9AM instead? Unless her arrival into Boston was at that ungodly hour...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:26 am

[Villa 5]

Colin left out a soft snore and smiled warmly, replying in the dream, 'I will... and I guess I will see you again before you leave for good, then... I look forward to a small chat, now that I'm no longer legally prohibited from cultivating a friendship.'

"I am just here in spirit, I am not a wraith I will not remain I am not sure you will see me, but if you do then yes that would be nice, I just came to say do not worry about me."
The Keeper said softly.

[Villa, 4.45]

Hello, choir here. Half the time I find a shirt which fits the shoulders, it assumes I've got a gut large enough to be six months gone...' shaking her head sadly.

"Yeah what about rather checking how fit a person is, their general health rather than going by a rule of thumb that just do not work."
Bruce grumbeled.

Y'know, I'm not actually sure they really are actual iron. At least, not these days. Anyway, ain't you more likely to cut them out of steel?'

"Yeah but the problem is Mara is related to True Fae so she react to steel as well."
The artificer explained.
""Which is off course made from a more refined form of iron, changelings are fine with steel though but not True Fae."

[Villa, 5.00]

Silently, Nicole walked over towards her sedan, bent over to retrieve the keys she'd left inside the wheel arch then opened the rather cavernous trunk. If the staff didn't fit in there, she would suggest simply putting it down the central console, taking advantage of the general absence of items in it and the decent space within the car.

Either way, once the staff had been stowed, she will then put her carbine, rucksack and webbing in the trunk and then climb into the driver's seat, waiting for the other two to get in before pulling of the drive.

The staff was taller than Colin so putting it in the trunk would not be easy, you did get it into the car itself between the seats though. The other two got in and got comfortable.

'That good company, am I?' she quipped, resisting the urge to put on music or opening windows as she drove though the almost-deserted early-morning darkness...

Nothing much happened during the drive, and you arrived around 4 30 at Steelhaven, the sky was dark blue now and Fan to had fallen asleep in the back seat.

(OOC: I am sure it is not the equaliant of Joan but as it is used as character names for quite a few TV series it is clearly a name that is used which is good enough for the name of a RPG character.)

(OOC 2 I was thinking that she arrives early in the morning planes do arrive early at times after all so I was thinking that Morrigan will arrive about 5 at the Chantry yes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:44 am

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:"I am just here in spirit, I am not a wraith I will not remain I am not sure you will see me, but if you do then yes that would be nice, I just came to say do not worry about me."
The Keeper said softly.
Colin nodded, "Then we shall see if I see you... At least Toby has some company for a while, while the cornerstone spirit can remain manifested."

((OOC: I hope you mean we arrive at Steelhaven at 5.30, not half an hour before leaving the villa - if Nicole drives *that* roughly, she's going to get car privileges revoked soon enough. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:48 am

[Villa 5]

"Yes that was pretty good thinking Mr Wainwright, asking the cornerstone spirit to manifest, my Labyrinth is used to have inhabitants he will get lonely with no one there but he can feel and see spirits so he is not completely alone. And yes I will be there watching over him...for a little while, but I can feel the call of my afterlife, I have lived well and with my dying act I protected the one I love most, I have no regrets, I can not stay long, there is no Fetters holding me here and all I feel is the freedom of the deep."
Tali said softly.
"I will stop disturbing your dreams I just wanted to say you do not have to feel bad about my death I am well."
The Nephanda said.
"And and from where I am beyond time and place let me just say that a suprise will be found for your Cabal upon returning home."
The spirit chukle and then she left your dream letting you rest as the care drove towards Steelhaven.

[Steelhaven 5 30]

Colin you wake up from Fran gently shaking your shoulder.
"Colin we are here."
The death maga said softly.
"You might want to wake up so you can sleep in your own bed instead on in Nick's car."

(OOC: Oops yes 5 30, that would be a good rote though you drive so fast you arrive 30 min before you left.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:46 pm

[Villa 5]
Anja wrote:"Yes that was pretty good thinking Mr Wainwright, asking the cornerstone spirit to manifest, my Labyrinth is used to have inhabitants he will get lonely with no one there but he can feel and see spirits so he is not completely alone. And yes I will be there watching over him...for a little while, but I can feel the call of my afterlife, I have lived well and with my dying act I protected the one I love most, I have no regrets, I can not stay long, there is no Fetters holding me here and all I feel is the freedom of the deep."
Tali said softly.
"I will stop disturbing your dreams I just wanted to say you do not have to feel bad about my death I am well."
The Nephanda said.
"And and from where I am beyond time and place let me just say that a suprise will be found for your Cabal upon returning home."
The spirit chukle and then she left your dream letting you rest as the care drove towards Steelhaven.
Colin chuckled wryly, "Be well, then, on your next journey, and I'll see if I can do something for your Avatar in its next incarnation... and it never just rains, does it? There's always a surprise..."

[Steelhaven 5 30]
Anja wrote:Colin you wake up from Fran gently shaking your shoulder.
"Colin we are here."
The death maga said softly.
"You might want to wake up so you can sleep in your own bed instead on in Nick's car."
He blinked a little, fumbling for the seatbelt as he started to move, "Mrnk... yes, right, hum... Tali visited me to say goodbye before moving on; no Fetters, no regrets, she saved the one she loved the most, being Toby... thought you should know. Let's see what new surprise is waiting for us here, then. If we're lucky, it's just some fantastic sandwiches."
He shuffled out of the car and went around to get the staff, then leaned on it as he made his way upstairs, heading for Jeffry's office to leave the assorted bits of possessions from the fallen Fallen, except the Tass, before going to the common room.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:18 pm

[Villa 5]

Colin chuckled wryly, "Be well, then, on your next journey, and I'll see if I can do something for your Avatar in its next incarnation... and it never just rains, does it? There's always a surprise..."

"Oh I am qutie happy with my Avatar just as it is Mr Wainwright you know not everyone would like to be cleansed if something like that is possible, hopefully my reincarnation will not run into the Traditions, but be that as it may, i was his host, now we move seperate ways and he will be reincarnate to continue his path and my soul head for the deep for etnernal rest."
Tali said softly.
"As for the suprise I do think you will find if pleasing Mr Wainwright I do think so indeed."

[Steelhaven 5 30]

He blinked a little, fumbling for the seatbelt as he started to move, "Mrnk... yes, right, hum... Tali visited me to say goodbye before moving on; no Fetters, no regrets, she saved the one she loved the most, being Toby... thought you should know. Let's see what new surprise is waiting for us here, then. If we're lucky, it's just some fantastic sandwiches."

"I am glad that Tali will not linger as a ghost, her death was a good one then, perhaps not a desierable death but still a good one, dying to protect a loved one is not a bad way to go."
Fran said then she smiled.
"A suprise you say...interesting, and yes I would not mind if it is food, I could eat but I doubt a spirit of the dead would deliver news of sandwishches."

He shuffled out of the car and went around to get the staff, then leaned on it as he made his way upstairs, heading for Jeffry's office to leave the assorted bits of possessions from the fallen Fallen, except the Tass, before going to the common room.

You got various odds and ends left on Jeffry's desk then headed to the common room, you could see that there was indeed sandwiches. Most of the earlier groups to arrive had by now found their beds or was getting ready to leave for their own Chantries but there was still food left, it seamed that Serge and Kyle was busy handing out food. Fran had already taken a couple of sandwiches and was happily munchign away while Kyle spoke with his Mentor who had arrived a little before you, Nicole and Fran.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next