Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

4 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:42 am

[Concordia]
Anja wrote:"Well then Jeffry will probably want to go with Kyle. I can go with Mr Wainwright to the clinic and Mr Yager if you would be so kind as to accompany Beatrice until I return."
Amadeus requested. You saw the group of four Cultists, a group of Etherites who nodded to your group and no sign of Green yet he had been...delayed.
Colin nodded to Amadeus, "He's at the cells, not the clinic... if it is as I fear, we'll be bringing him to the clinic pretty quickly, though..."

Anja wrote:The group did not look much like guards. They where three women and a man, two of them wore white robes but the other two had jeans and tshirts. The group headed over towards the mages from Boston, one of the women in robes stepped forwards, she was pretty with dark skin and long black hair in a braid, several bracelets clicked around her wrists. The woman gave you all a warm smile.
"Good morning, my named is Shaya Dulit bani Cult of Ecstasy."
She said.
"Master Babu sent us for a young widderslainte."
Jeffry bowed.
"Good morning Adeptus Dulit I am Jeffry Amaris Morgan Hermes bani Flambeau and this is my apprentice Kyle, he have been called before the Nine to stand trial."
He said and Kyle bowed though he looked scared. Shaya nodded.
"Nice to meet you Master Morgan and you as well Kyle, allow us to take you to the Cultist villa, we should head out though before the Security Council arrive, we have cleared it with their offices taking responsibilty for Kyle but there might still be...disagreement."
Jeffry nodded.
"I will be accompanying my apprentice Adeptus please lead the way."
He said and Kyle looked nervous.
"So...are you going to tie me up?"
He asked which made Shaya laugh.
"Oh heavens no you are far to young...give it another five years..."
This made Kyle blush and Jeffry cough.
"Ahh...ehm...no the four of us should be able to handle one apprentice I would think or we should go back to school."
The Cultist said with another giggle.
He stifled a snicker, then cleared his throat, "Ah, Madame Dulit, a small note regarding our young friend here, he does suffer hand aches, and has an ointment for it, but he doesn't like his hands being touched... you might wish to take that into account. Also, would you kindly let Master Babu know that the Impossible Man would like to present the Seat of Time with the Heir? She'll understand."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:37 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja's Post:

Giving a nod to the group of Mystics, Nicole headed over towards the other group.

[Nick is not great at 'selling herself' and has a bit of impostor syndrome going.]

[I can't believe that Warp failed to mention passing their 10,000th post.]

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:57 pm

[Shuttle]

Anja wrote:"Well then Jeffry will probably want to go with Kyle. I can go with Mr Wainwright to the clinic and Mr Yager if you would be so kind as to accompany Beatrice until I return."
Amadeus requested. You saw the group of four Cultists, a group of Etherites who nodded to your group and no sign of Green yet he had been...delayed.

"Sounds good." Serge said agreeing to the plan.

Anja wrote:"Agreed."
Jeffry said as he stood and glanced over to his apprentice.
"I trust your grandmother's agents allot more than the Security Council or Green."
He said. Kyle just looked nervous but he headed towards the hatch non the less.
Anja wrote:The group did not look much like guards. They where three women and a man, two of them wore white robes but the other two had jeans and tshirts. The group headed over towards the mages from Boston, one of the women in robes stepped forwards, she was pretty with dark skin and long black hair in a braid, several bracelets clicked around her wrists. The woman gave you all a warm smile.
"Good morning, my named is Shaya Dulit bani Cult of Ecstasy."
She said.
"Master Babu sent us for a young widderslainte."
Jeffry bowed.
"Good morning Adeptus Dulit I am Jeffry Amaris Morgan Hermes bani Flambeau and this is my apprentice Kyle, he have been called before the Nine to stand trial."
He said and Kyle bowed though he looked scared. Shaya nodded.
"Nice to meet you Master Morgan and you as well Kyle, allow us to take you to the Cultist villa, we should head out though before the Security Council arrive, we have cleared it with their offices taking responsibilty for Kyle but there might still be...disagreement."
Jeffry nodded.
"I will be accompanying my apprentice Adeptus please lead the way."
He said and Kyle looked nervous.
"So...are you going to tie me up?"
He asked which made Shaya laugh.
"Oh heavens no you are far to young...give it another five years..."
This made Kyle blush and Jeffry cough.
"Ahh...ehm...no the four of us should be able to handle one apprentice I would think or we should go back to school."
The Cultist said with another giggle.
Colin wrote:He stifled a snicker, then cleared his throat, "Ah, Madame Dulit, a small note regarding our young friend here, he does suffer hand aches, and has an ointment for it, but he doesn't like his hands being touched... you might wish to take that into account. Also, would you kindly let Master Babu know that the Impossible Man would like to present the Seat of Time with the Heir? She'll understand."

Serge approached the group of Cultists, waving at them and smiling cheerily. "Hello! The name Serge Yager bani Cult of Ecstasy. Nice to meet you guys. I'm sorta the reason you guys were called here. Thanks a lot for doing this. Really appreciate it."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:51 pm

[Concordia]

Colin nodded to Amadeus, "He's at the cells, not the clinic... if it is as I fear, we'll be bringing him to the clinic pretty quickly, though..."

"I will go with you to the cells then mr Wainwright I do not want you to move around on Horizon on your own in November."
Amadeus said with a frown.

He stifled a snicker, then cleared his throat, "Ah, Madame Dulit, a small note regarding our young friend here, he does suffer hand aches, and has an ointment for it, but he doesn't like his hands being touched... you might wish to take that into account. Also, would you kindly let Master Babu know that the Impossible Man would like to present the Seat of Time with the Heir? She'll understand."

"Very well, thank you for informing me Mr Wainwright, I will make sure Kyle's carers are informed not to touch his hands."
The lead Cultist said then she turned to Kyle and smiled.
"Do not be afraid, you are not going to some dank dungeon kid, we have a few rooms that those among us who is entering Quiet or who is out of it from experimentation with substances or other forms of mind altering methods gone bad can rest. It is a room, but it is locked and magick is suppressed there so it is not easy to use anything more than sensory effects."
She said.
"If you let us know what you enjoy doing I am sure we can provide some entertainment, it would not be good for you to just sit and wait for your trial being worried."
One of the other Cultists a man in jeans, with strawberry blond hair to his waist and a T shirt with a band logo chimed in. Kyle glanced at his Cabalmates but he seamed a bit less worried.

Giving a nod to the group of Mystics, Nicole headed over towards the other group.

"Hey are you Nicole Bouchard, Beynes sent us."
A young man with blond curls and chubby cheeks marred with a oil stain said waving when seeing Nicole veering towards them.

"Sounds good." Serge said agreeing to the plan.

"Thank you kid."
Amadeus said with a smile to the younger mage.

Serge approached the group of Cultists, waving at them and smiling cheerily. "Hello! The name Serge Yager bani Cult of Ecstasy. Nice to meet you guys. I'm sorta the reason you guys were called here. Thanks a lot for doing this. Really appreciate it."

"Ah you are Master Babu's grandson are you not?"
The other woman in white robes asked, she was middle aged with golden skin and gray curls, a set of glasses balanced on her nose and big earnings in the shape of apples hung from her ears.
"Not a problem at all, are you coming with us to the villa Mr Yager? Oh where is my manners I am Maria De León bani Cult of Ecstasy."
She said with a warm smile, her accept hinted of a Spanish background.

(OOC: Congratulations on 10 000 posts Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:38 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja's Post:

'I owe him one, me. Do you know where Enforcer Green is right now?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:04 pm

[Concordia Docks]

I owe him one, me. Do you know where Enforcer Green is right now?'

"I suspect still at the workshop with his car...which broke down I hear...you know that sometimes happens with cars for no reason what so ever."
The curly haired Etherite said with a smirk.
"I am sure he will arrange for other transportation to get here soon though, so the Cultists and that kid should clear out."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:27 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja's Post:

'Ah. Bet it's the solenoid. Wore away to nothing...' she quipped, shaking her head sadly; discreetly asking whether it was in fact sabotage.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:53 pm

[Concordia]
Anja wrote:"I will go with you to the cells then mr Wainwright I do not want you to move around on Horizon on your own in November."
Amadeus said with a frown.
Colin nodded, "I'll be able to notice if anyone's coming for me, but that alone won't necessarily be enough here and now... Thank you."

Anja wrote:"Very well, thank you for informing me Mr Wainwright, I will make sure Kyle's carers are informed not to touch his hands."
The lead Cultist said then she turned to Kyle and smiled.
"Do not be afraid, you are not going to some dank dungeon kid, we have a few rooms that those among us who is entering Quiet or who is out of it from experimentation with substances or other forms of mind altering methods gone bad can rest. It is a room, but it is locked and magick is suppressed there so it is not easy to use anything more than sensory effects."
She said.
"If you let us know what you enjoy doing I am sure we can provide some entertainment, it would not be good for you to just sit and wait for your trial being worried."
One of the other Cultists a man in jeans, with strawberry blond hair to his waist and a T shirt with a band logo chimed in. Kyle glanced at his Cabalmates but he seamed a bit less worried.
He gave Kyle a warm smile and a light pat on the shoulder, "Not to worry, son, I believe they have an excellent library - books, films, and games alike. It's the best place in the city to be incarcerated, so long as you've not violated someone's free will... Tell you what, I'll see if I can't swing by the storefront of a veterinary clinic I know here, get you a tin of deluxe cat food for your friend, hm?"

((OOC: Honestly, I hadn't even kept track... but yay me, wheee!))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:40 am

[Concordia]

Anja wrote:"If you let us know what you enjoy doing I am sure we can provide some entertainment, it would not be good for you to just sit and wait for your trial being worried."

"If there's one Tradition that knows how to keep someone entertained, it would be the Ecstatics." Serge said with a smile.

He noticed the band logo on one of the Cultists tshirts and, remembering the recent fight with the Nephanda, pulled out a drawing he had made of the Archmage. He recalled that the Nephanda had also worn a band tshirt and was curious to see if there was any similarity between the band tshirts worn by these two. He didn't expect to uncover some nepharious plot, but rather was amused at the coincidence.

Anja wrote:"Ah you are Master Babu's grandson are you not?"
The other woman in white robes asked, she was middle aged with golden skin and gray curls, a set of glasses balanced on her nose and big earnings in the shape of apples hung from her ears.
"Not a problem at all, are you coming with us to the villa Mr Yager? Oh where is my manners I am Maria De León bani Cult of Ecstasy."
She said with a warm smile, her accept hinted of a Spanish background.

"Yeah that would be me. I'll stop by the Villa little bit later. Need to get my stuff over to wherever I'm going to be staying. But I definitely plan on visiting. I don't get usually get much of a chance to be surrounded by members of my own tradition." Serge replied.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:49 am

[Concordia Docks]

'Ah. Bet it's the solenoid. Wore away to nothing...' she quipped, shaking her head sadly; discreetly asking whether it was in fact sabotage.

The curly haired young Etherite did not directly say but from the twinkle in his eyes and the way he grinned then yes it was sabotage.
"All I will say is that Hermetics need to learn to take better care of their cars or they might just break down on the road and need to towed."
He said still grinning.

Colin nodded, "I'll be able to notice if anyone's coming for me, but that alone won't necessarily be enough here and now... Thank you."

Amadeus just nodded, he checked himself to make sure he was not wearing anything white, as off white was his favorite color to wear but he seamed satisfied that his tunic was enough towards green to pass.
"We should go then, while there is still a prisoner to interrogate."
He replied. The Cultist ladies in white robes you notices wore them quite openly and defiantly.

He gave Kyle a warm smile and a light pat on the shoulder, "Not to worry, son, I believe they have an excellent library - books, films, and games alike. It's the best place in the city to be incarcerated, so long as you've not violated someone's free will... Tell you what, I'll see if I can't swing by the storefront of a veterinary clinic I know here, get you a tin of deluxe cat food for your friend, hm?"

"Thank you Sir that would be great, if I survive this I can help out in your store, cleaning and such to pay for it."
Kyle offered with a grin. Then turning towards the Cultists he said.
"Well I do like to read Ma'am, and playing games to."
The lead Cultist nodded.
"Then I am sure we can find something, the villa have a large library, not as big as a proper pleasure dome but big non the less."
She said.
"Very well we should leave then."

"If there's one Tradition that knows how to keep someone entertained, it would be the Ecstatics." Serge said with a smile.

He noticed the band logo on one of the Cultists tshirts and, remembering the recent fight with the Nephanda, pulled out a drawing he had made of the Archmage. He recalled that the Nephanda had also worn a band tshirt and was curious to see if there was any similarity between the band tshirts worn by these two. He didn't expect to uncover some nepharious plot, but rather was amused at the coincidence.

The Nephanda wore a shirt from a band you had not heard about, some small indie band perhaps, your fellow Cultist wore a very well used shirt from Sisters of Mercy, old and washed many times, they did not mean similar other than both being music themed and many used such clothing.
"You know earlier I used to think the Cult of Ecstasy was just about drugs and ehm...sex."
Kyle and and Shaya shook her head.
"Oh no we value enjoying life to the fullest no matter what bring you pleasure, if reading is what bring you joy that is what you should do."
She said.
"We also have no shame in engaging in carnal pleasures or intoxicants, and not just for magick, we believe any experience, any pleasure you want should be explored as long as it is done responsibly and with everyone involved consenting and knowing what they are getting themselves into."

"Yeah that would be me. I'll stop by the Villa little bit later. Need to get my stuff over to wherever I'm going to be staying. But I definitely plan on visiting. I don't get usually get much of a chance to be surrounded by members of my own tradition." Serge replied.

"You are a member of our Tradition so you always have a bed either at the villa or at our quarters at Chantry Horizon, but you do what you need to do and drop by when you feel like it."
Maria said with another friendly smile.
"I know where Master Morgan's villa is located, I have not been there yet myself but I have a map."
Beatrice said and Jeffry nodded and handed over some keys.
"I need to go with Kyle but you can head to my house and now and get setteled, I only ask you stay out of my mother's workshop until I get there."
He said and Beatrice took the keys.
"Thank you Sir."

Aton and Jac headed up to the group.
"We just wanted to say thanks for the ride and we should get going now."
Jac said, he waved to Nicole.
"So tonight then, dinner at my sister's place?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:27 am

[Concordia Docks]

Anja's Post:

'Well, perhaps they'll listen to their mechanic next time...' she quipped, remembering a few of the arrogantly obtuse customers in the past. 'It looks like they're moving off now, so shall discover how he should have left earlier. Hope he doesn't get in trouble or anything. That would be so sad.' tone clearly mocking.

Anja's Post:

'Fair enough. Though I'll be seeing you at the meet-greet first, yes?'

[What's the weather in Concordia?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:45 am

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:Amadeus just nodded, he checked himself to make sure he was not wearing anything white, as off white was his favorite color to wear but he seamed satisfied that his tunic was enough towards green to pass.
"We should go then, while there is still a prisoner to interrogate."
He replied. The Cultist ladies in white robes you notices wore them quite openly and defiantly.
Colin nodded, then glanced at the Cultists, "Bold fashion choice, I wouldn't dare that colour here and now... Thank goodness I have a supply of shirts in slate grey."

Anja wrote:"Thank you Sir that would be great, if I survive this I can help out in your store, cleaning and such to pay for it."
Kyle offered with a grin. Then turning towards the Cultists he said.
"Well I do like to read Ma'am, and playing games to."
The lead Cultist nodded.
"Then I am sure we can find something, the villa have a large library, not as big as a proper pleasure dome but big non the less."
She said.
"Very well we should leave then."
He shook his head, "No need for help in the shop, but if you insist on repaying me with a spot of work, I have some journals I should like transcribed and saved digitally, with your Pater's approval, of course. Good research training for you. Also, I'll need some help looking after Shawn when we get home..."

Anja wrote:The Nephanda wore a shirt from a band you had not heard about, some small indie band perhaps, your fellow Cultist wore a very well used shirt from Sisters of Mercy, old and washed many times, they did not mean similar other than both being music themed and many used such clothing.
"You know earlier I used to think the Cult of Ecstasy was just about drugs and ehm...sex."
"Oh no we value enjoying life to the fullest no matter what bring you pleasure, if reading is what bring you joy that is what you should do."
She said.
"We also have no shame in engaging in carnal pleasures or intoxicants, and not just for magick, we believe any experience, any pleasure you want should be explored as long as it is done responsibly and with everyone involved consenting and knowing what they are getting themselves into."
He grinned to Kyle, "I'm given to understand their kitchen is to die for. Figuratively, at least. How many Michelin stars does the Cult presently have, collectively?"

Anja wrote:Aton and Jac headed up to the group.
"We just wanted to say thanks for the ride and we should get going now."
Jac said, he waved to Nicole.
"So tonight then, dinner at my sister's place?"
He extended his hand to the two, "I hope the flight was tolerable, even if we ran into a spot of trouble here and there... and I hope the small inconveniences haven't given you a wholly unfavourable opinion of flying with Steelhaven Hall?"
He grinned to Jac, "And give your sister my best, from the most irritating Orphan in the Tellurian."

Grabbing his luggage from the shuttle, he nodded to Amadeus, "Alright, drop off the luggage at the house, then straight to the cells? I believe the detour would be relatively minimal..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:22 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Well, perhaps they'll listen to their mechanic next time...' she quipped, remembering a few of the arrogantly obtuse customers in the past. 'It looks like they're moving off now, so shall discover how he should have left earlier. Hope he doesn't get in trouble or anything. That would be so sad.' tone clearly mocking.

"I mean if you want to be able to abuse prisoners you need your car in order."
The Etherite said with a grin.
"Ah yes let us all home Green do not get into trouble, it would break my little heart and I might just have to open the bottle I have stashed to comfort myself."
He added with another wry smile.

'Fair enough. Though I'll be seeing you at the meet-greet first, yes?'

"Yes I am heading over to the conference after checking in with my sister so you will see me there."
Jac replied with a weave.

Colin nodded, then glanced at the Cultists, "Bold fashion choice, I wouldn't dare that colour here and now... Thank goodness I have a supply of shirts in slate grey."

"Ah yes...well sometimes a statement have to be made, and this is our regular robes, me and Maria are the assistants of the Prima...but when transporting Kyle we might not want to risk trouble."
Shaya said then she closed her eyes and breathed slowly for a moment, running her hands over her robes and it turn into an dusty pale pink.
"There, just until we get the kid to safety."

He shook his head, "No need for help in the shop, but if you insist on repaying me with a spot of work, I have some journals I should like transcribed and saved digitally, with your Pater's approval, of course. Good research training for you. Also, I'll need some help looking after Shawn when we get home..."

"Well that sounds like perfectly ok work Mr Wainwright I can do that and I do not need pay to spend time with Shawn, I like him."
Kyle said. Jeffry frowned when Shawn was mentioned but he nodded.
"It is just a good thing if Kyle learn to earn his way."

He grinned to Kyle, "I'm given to understand their kitchen is to die for. Figuratively, at least. How many Michelin stars does the Cult presently have, collectively?"

"Well I guess that if you want to eat little dots of food, three peas and a bit of ham then that would matter, I like to actually eat food, so yeah I don't know but we have good cooks, food is one of the pleasures of life after all."
Maria said with a warm smile, she to had changed the color of her robe to light pink now.

He extended his hand to the two, "I hope the flight was tolerable, even if we ran into a spot of trouble here and there... and I hope the small inconveniences haven't given you a wholly unfavourable opinion of flying with Steelhaven Hall?"
He grinned to Jac, "And give your sister my best, from the most irritating Orphan in the Tellurian."

"It is not your fault Mr Wainwright if something attack us the flight was fine."
Jac said shaking your hand. Aton did the same.
"Well then we should be off, see you later then Mr Wainwright."
The Etherite said.

Grabbing his luggage from the shuttle, he nodded to Amadeus, "Alright, drop off the luggage at the house, then straight to the cells? I believe the detour would be relatively minimal..."

"Yes let us head over to Jeffry's house for now, we can go with Mr Yager and Beatrice, make sure they find their way."
Amadeus said, he got his bags and took Beatrice's bag as well and indicated for the group to follow him.

(OOC: It is sunny.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:30 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"Ah yes...well sometimes a statement have to be made, and this is our regular robes, me and Maria are the assistants of the Prima...but when transporting Kyle we might not want to risk trouble."
Shaya said then she closed her eyes and breathed slowly for a moment, running her hands over her robes and it turn into an dusty pale pink.
"There, just until we get the kid to safety."
Colin smiled thinly, "Give the Prima my best, if you please."

Anja wrote:"Well that sounds like perfectly ok work Mr Wainwright I can do that and I do not need pay to spend time with Shawn, I like him."
Kyle said. Jeffry frowned when Shawn was mentioned but he nodded.
"It is just a good thing if Kyle learn to earn his way."
He gave Morgan a wry look, "I did not say 'play with Shawn', I said 'look after him'. Keeping my Custos under some minor surveillance in my absence should be... within what is permissible under the Code, no? Also, a good bit of practice in remote observation."

Anja wrote:"Well I guess that if you want to eat little dots of food, three peas and a bit of ham then that would matter, I like to actually eat food, so yeah I don't know but we have good cooks, food is one of the pleasures of life after all."
Maria said with a warm smile, she to had changed the color of her robe to light pink now.
He nodded, "There is room for both the gourmet and the gourmand, I presume. And that's rather an unfair comment on Michelin-star chefs."

Anja wrote:"It is not your fault Mr Wainwright if something attack us the flight was fine."
Jac said shaking your hand. Aton did the same.
"Well then we should be off, see you later then Mr Wainwright."
The Etherite said.
He grinned and pointed a thumb upwards, "Well, our blue friends up there were more upsetting, it would seem..."

Anja wrote:"Yes let us head over to Jeffry's house for now, we can go with Mr Yager and Beatrice, make sure they find their way."
Amadeus said, he got his bags and took Beatrice's bag as well and indicated for the group to follow him.
He nodded, hefting his briefcase and suitcase, "Capital. Walking distance?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:44 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Colin smiled thinly, "Give the Prima my best, if you please."

"Certinly Mr Wainwright."
Shaya said with a polite nod.

He gave Morgan a wry look, "I did not say 'play with Shawn', I said 'look after him'. Keeping my Custos under some minor surveillance in my absence should be... within what is permissible under the Code, no? Also, a good bit of practice in remote observation."

"It is acceptable and Shawn is a Custos at Steelhaven so it is legal but I prefer if my students stayed away from Massassa."
Jeffry replied darkly.

He nodded, "There is room for both the gourmet and the gourmand, I presume. And that's rather an unfair comment on Michelin-star chefs."

"My point is that I find that food prepared by chefs who might not have as many contacts in the rather snobbish if you allow me to use those terms, circles that give such stars often taste as good if not better, and the Cult have always been more about enjoying life rather than trying to get acknowledged by society."
Maria replied.

He grinned and pointed a thumb upwards, "Well, our blue friends up there were more upsetting, it would seem..."

"Yeah well Horizon have dragons...I knew that but damn..."
Aton muttered still a little pale.

He nodded, hefting his briefcase and suitcase, "Capital. Walking distance?"

"It is a city of between ten and twenty thousand Mr Wainwright, everything is walking distance but we can get some transportation if you want."
Amadeus replied as he walked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:58 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"It is acceptable and Shawn is a Custos at Steelhaven so it is legal but I prefer if my students stayed away from Massassa."
Jeffry replied darkly.
Colin nodded, "Hence suggesting it as scrying practice. But ultimately, it's your call."

Anja wrote:"My point is that I find that food prepared by chefs who might not have as many contacts in the rather snobbish if you allow me to use those terms, circles that give such stars often taste as good if not better, and the Cult have always been more about enjoying life rather than trying to get acknowledged by society."
Maria replied.
He grinned, "Touché. If you ever find yourself in Boston, feel free to visit Steelhaven Hall for a hearty dinner - I am quite the enthusiastic cook, myself."

Anja wrote:"Yeah well Horizon have dragons...I knew that but damn..."
Aton muttered still a little pale.
He shrugged, "They are magnificent creatures, but yes, they are a little unsettling in large numbers and up close like that, no shame in being upset by it."

Anja wrote:"It is a city of between ten and twenty thousand Mr Wainwright, everything is walking distance but we can get some transportation if you want."
Amadeus replied as he walked.
He grinned, "I'll be fine, but Beatrice might be a little more easily fatigued. To speak nothing of our brave young Cultist, with his loudly expressed feelings about exercise."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:14 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja wrote:"You know earlier I used to think the Cult of Ecstasy was just about drugs and ehm...sex."
She said.

"Ha. I feel like I'm a pretty good demonstration that not all Cult of Ecstasies are sex-crazed. I feel like I'd implode if I did anything like that. Way to adult for me." Serge said with a chuckle. "Experiencing life in the way that you want too. Without letting the world limit you or hold you down. That's what we're about."

Colin wrote:He grinned to Kyle, "I'm given to understand their kitchen is to die for. Figuratively, at least. How many Michelin stars does the Cult presently have, collectively?"
Anja wrote:"Well I guess that if you want to eat little dots of food, three peas and a bit of ham then that would matter, I like to actually eat food, so yeah I don't know but we have good cooks, food is one of the pleasures of life after all."
Colin wrote:He nodded, "There is room for both the gourmet and the gourmand, I presume. And that's rather an unfair comment on Michelin-star chefs."
Anja wrote:"My point is that I find that food prepared by chefs who might not have as many contacts in the rather snobbish if you allow me to use those terms, circles that give such stars often taste as good if not better, and the Cult have always been more about enjoying life rather than trying to get acknowledged by society."
Maria replied.
Colin wrote:He grinned, "Touché. If you ever find yourself in Boston, feel free to visit Steelhaven Hall for a hearty dinner - I am quite the enthusiastic cook, myself."

"Doesn't help that Michelin Star's are probably an invention of the Syndicate to sell more tires. Assigning a number to something as subjective as food is really silly." Serge said, agreeing whole heartedly with Maria. "The only judge that matters is the chef himself."

Anja wrote:"You are a member of our Tradition so you always have a bed either at the villa or at our quarters at Chantry Horizon, but you do what you need to do and drop by when you feel like it."
Maria said with another friendly smile.
"I know where Master Morgan's villa is located, I have not been there yet myself but I have a map."
Beatrice said and Jeffry nodded and handed over some keys.
"I need to go with Kyle but you can head to my house and now and get setteled, I only ask you stay out of my mother's workshop until I get there."
He said and Beatrice took the keys.
"Thank you Sir."

"Thanks Sir. Come on Bea. Time to head into the streets of Concordia. We'll have our own little adventure!" Serge declared walking in a random direction.

He got a few steps before realizing he didn't actually know where he was going and went back to Beatrice saying, "Where exactly does the map say to go?"

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:20 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Anja's Post:

'Well, someone's gotta do the paperwork, unload the ship and so on. It shall be so unfortunate if I have to inform Enforcer Green that the person he came to meet has already left.'

Anja's Post:

'Take care...' she replied, giving the pair a wave-off. She then moved back towards the shuttle, to help unload, looking around to see if there were any signs forbidding smoking.

Anja's Post:

'The amount of cargo to transport suggests it might be an idea...' she replied to the question, re-joining the group outside the ship.

[You can have sunny days in -20 and snow. Shall they be needing coats or shorts while in Horizon? Can't help but remember the bit from Cool Runnings when they arrive in Canada...]

[Erm, doesn't someone need to do the paperwork etc for the ship?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:26 am

[Concordia Docks]

"Ha. I feel like I'm a pretty good demonstration that not all Cult of Ecstasies are sex-crazed. I feel like I'd implode if I did anything like that. Way to adult for me." Serge said with a chuckle. "Experiencing life in the way that you want too. Without letting the world limit you or hold you down. That's what we're about."

Kyle looked at Serge and gave a little chuckle at that and Shaya nodded.
"Yeah the thing is we are spirit wrapped in flesh so we can learn, if we do not experience what being wrapped in flesh has to offer why even bother, but we all have different tastes as to what those pleasures is to be. For some it is sex, or drugs but for others it might be art, or games or long walks in a peaceful forest."

"Doesn't help that Michelin Star's are probably an invention of the Syndicate to sell more tires. Assigning a number to something as subjective as food is really silly." Serge said, agreeing whole heartedly with Maria. "The only judge that matters is the chef himself."

"Well there is an argument that can be had that even food you might not like is well made and there is skills like knowing just how long to cook something, but a system like those stars is all about pleasing judges and a system and not about pleasing those who is going to actually eat the food."
Maria agreed.
"The whole thing become cold and sterile. I don't know about the Syndicate but to me it seam to make food less enjoyable, so perhaps though they might be more about cheap fast food chains that exploit their workers."

Colin nodded, "Hence suggesting it as scrying practice. But ultimately, it's your call."

"I will allow it, but I prefer if Kyle just had nothing to do with any Massassa."
Jeffry muttered darkly he did not look to enthusiastic.

He grinned, "Touché. If you ever find yourself in Boston, feel free to visit Steelhaven Hall for a hearty dinner - I am quite the enthusiastic cook, myself."

"Ah why thank you Mr Wainwright I will be sure to do that."
Maria replied warmly.

He shrugged, "They are magnificent creatures, but yes, they are a little unsettling in large numbers and up close like that, no shame in being upset by it."

"Bloody dinosaurs with wings."
Aton muttered under his breath glancing up in the sky where the dragons playful dance could still be seen.

He grinned, "I'll be fine, but Beatrice might be a little more easily fatigued. To speak nothing of our brave young Cultist, with his loudly expressed feelings about exercise."

"That is a fair point Mr Wainwright, I will get us a cab then."
Amadeus said and he hurried towards several horse and carriages set in a row near the Umbra port, the horses pawing the ground looking bored waiting for passengers.

"Thanks Sir. Come on Bea. Time to head into the streets of Concordia. We'll have our own little adventure!" Serge declared walking in a random direction.

He got a few steps before realizing he didn't actually know where he was going and went back to Beatrice saying, "Where exactly does the map say to go?"

"I believe we are going West."
Beatrice said looking at the map.
"Well right now we are going to these horse and carriage cabs."
Amadeus said pointing before heading in that direction. Beatrice looked around and shuddered before heading after her Mentor.

Well, someone's gotta do the paperwork, unload the ship and so on. It shall be so unfortunate if I have to inform Enforcer Green that the person he came to meet has already left.'

"Oh unfortunate indeed, you might get to see a grown man cry."
The curly haired young man said with a grin.
"Need any help with unloading your ship?"
One of the other Etherties a tall woman with dark skin a short black hair wearing a jumpsuit asked.

Take care...' she replied, giving the pair a wave-off. She then moved back towards the shuttle, to help unload, looking around to see if there were any signs forbidding smoking.

Jac and Aton wandered off. You did not see any such signs.

The amount of cargo to transport suggests it might be an idea...' she replied to the question, re-joining the group outside the ship.

"Oh yes I forgot about your cargo, might it be an idea to leave it onboard until you sell it Miss Bouchard since I am not sure how much storage space Jeffry's house have, not with all of us living there the place is not very big."
Amadeus said he stopped his walking towards the cabs and looked towards the shuttle scratching his head.

(OOC: It is a nice sunny Autumn day.)

(OOC 2: That was already done getting the leave to land.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:32 am

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"I will allow it, but I prefer if Kyle just had nothing to do with any Massassa."
Jeffry muttered darkly he did not look to enthusiastic.
Colin nodded, "Thank you."

Jeremy wrote:"Ha. I feel like I'm a pretty good demonstration that not all Cult of Ecstasies are sex-crazed. I feel like I'd implode if I did anything like that. Way to adult for me." Serge said with a chuckle. "Experiencing life in the way that you want too. Without letting the world limit you or hold you down. That's what we're about."
Anja wrote:Kyle looked at Serge and gave a little chuckle at that and Shaya nodded.
"Yeah the thing is we are spirit wrapped in flesh so we can learn, if we do not experience what being wrapped in flesh has to offer why even bother, but we all have different tastes as to what those pleasures is to be. For some it is sex, or drugs but for others it might be art, or games or long walks in a peaceful forest."
He grinned and gave Serge a light nudge, "I'll keep your state of adulthood in mind next time chores are being distributed."

Jeremy wrote:"Doesn't help that Michelin Star's are probably an invention of the Syndicate to sell more tires. Assigning a number to something as subjective as food is really silly." Serge said, agreeing whole heartedly with Maria. "The only judge that matters is the chef himself."
Anja wrote:"Well there is an argument that can be had that even food you might not like is well made and there is skills like knowing just how long to cook something, but a system like those stars is all about pleasing judges and a system and not about pleasing those who is going to actually eat the food."
Maria agreed.
"The whole thing become cold and sterile. I don't know about the Syndicate but to me it seam to make food less enjoyable, so perhaps though they might be more about cheap fast food chains that exploit their workers."
He pondered, "Considering how Michelin stars are an effective tool to inflate prices... the hypothesis fits. The Syndicate isn't *only* about mass production, it's about moving large sums of money around, and overpriced restaurants are quite effective at that, and useful for masking illegitimate funds. But yes, it seems plausible that the Michelin Guide was usurped by the Syndicate..."

Anja wrote:"Bloody dinosaurs with wings."
Aton muttered under his breath glancing up in the sky where the dragons playful dance could still be seen.
He chuckled, "Just don't say that within earshot - they're both clever and proud."

Nicole wrote:'Well, someone's gotta do the paperwork, unload the ship and so on. It shall be so unfortunate if I have to inform Enforcer Green that the person he came to meet has already left.'
Anja wrote:"Oh unfortunate indeed, you might get to see a grown man cry."
The curly haired young man said with a grin.
"Need any help with unloading your ship?"
One of the other Etherties a tall woman with dark skin a short black hair wearing a jumpsuit asked.
He craned his head toward the Etherites, "Ah, Nick? Don't forget that we have those four extra passengers, if you're bringing friends on board, you might wish to warn them first."

Anja wrote:"That is a fair point Mr Wainwright, I will get us a cab then."
Amadeus said and he hurried towards several horse and carriages set in a row near the Umbra port, the horses pawing the ground looking bored waiting for passengers.
Jeremy wrote:"Thanks Sir. Come on Bea. Time to head into the streets of Concordia. We'll have our own little adventure!" Serge declared walking in a random direction.

Anja wrote:"I believe we are going West."
Amadeus said pointing before heading in that direction. Beatrice looked around and shuddered before heading after her Mentor.
He shook his head, "Serge, you have the skills needed to have a mental GPS, if you only briefly scan a map... Come along, looks like we're getting a cart ride."

((OOC: Ah, a bureaucracy that's magically efficient...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:31 pm

[Concordia Docks]

He grinned and gave Serge a light nudge, "I'll keep your state of adulthood in mind next time chores are being distributed."

"Ah just give the kid a few more years."
Shaya said with a giggle.

He pondered, "Considering how Michelin stars are an effective tool to inflate prices... the hypothesis fits. The Syndicate isn't *only* about mass production, it's about moving large sums of money around, and overpriced restaurants are quite effective at that, and useful for masking illegitimate funds. But yes, it seems plausible that the Michelin Guide was usurped by the Syndicate..."

Maria gave a grave nod at that.

He chuckled, "Just don't say that within earshot - they're both clever and proud."

"You...don't think they can hear me down here do you?"
Aton muttered and he glanced up at the dragons who was still flying about trying to find a mate, he gave a little nervous laugh.

He shook his head, "Serge, you have the skills needed to have a mental GPS, if you only briefly scan a map... Come along, looks like we're getting a cart ride."

Amadeus waited for Nicole to reply about the cargo.
"Well if Miss Bouchard insist on dragging several crates along we will need other transportation."
He commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:37 pm

[Concordia Docks]
Anja wrote:"Ah just give the kid a few more years."
Shaya said with a giggle.
Colin smirked, "Don't say that - we do need someone to load and unload the dishwasher - an appropriate task for a kid."

Anja wrote:"You...don't think they can hear me down here do you?"
Aton muttered and he glanced up at the dragons who was still flying about trying to find a mate, he gave a little nervous laugh.
He shook his head and pointed upward, "Doubtful, I think there's a sound suppression field above us, for traffic noise reduction - and in any case, the dragons are louder and quite preoccupied. Just be careful if you come by one in the streets."

Anja wrote:Amadeus waited for Nicole to reply about the cargo.
"Well if Miss Bouchard insist on dragging several crates along we will need other transportation."
He commented.
He glanced back toward the shuttle, "We might need a second cart, then. Or the Etherite contingent might help provide a lorry."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:53 pm

[Concordia, Dock]

Anja's Post:

'If you could grab a dolly or a cart for the cargo...' she replied politely.

Anja's Post:

'It's only a milk crate. Make it sound like I brought a whole pallet with me.' she replied sulkily. 'Anyway, between us all it makes a cart or something worthwhile...'

Colin's Post:

'Nah, no need. Just went to get a cart...' she replied, clambering into the shuttle to retrieve her cases.

[So, like September in Boston? A time where you're slightly too cold without a coat, but too warm with it?]

[Just thought that would be a chance to wind up Green by telling him his quarry had left. And he doesn't know that Nick's part of the crew yet.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:11 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Colin wrote:He grinned and gave Serge a light nudge, "I'll keep your state of adulthood in mind next time chores are being distributed."

"Awesome. Chores are too adult for me as well."

Colin wrote:He pondered, "Considering how Michelin stars are an effective tool to inflate prices... the hypothesis fits. The Syndicate isn't *only* about mass production, it's about moving large sums of money around, and overpriced restaurants are quite effective at that, and useful for masking illegitimate funds. But yes, it seems plausible that the Michelin Guide was usurped by the Syndicate..."

"Usurped? I think they were behind it from the beginning. Smells like something they'd cook. Then again everything has a little Syndicate influence behind it." Serge said with a grumble.

Anja wrote:"I believe we are going West."

"Horse and carriages. Fancy" Serge said following after Beatrice. "Though normal horses do seem a bit dull. They could've been more exciting. Imagine if they were on fire! Anyways are we taking these to Master Morgan's place?"

Colin wrote:He shook his head, "Serge, you have the skills needed to have a mental GPS, if you only briefly scan a map... Come along, looks like we're getting a cart ride."

"I'm planning on doing something like that when I go to visit the Cultist Villa. I have no idea where it is but I feel like I can 'luck' my way into wandering over there. With the added benefit of exploring Concordia while I'm at it."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:51 pm

[Concordia Docks]

Colin smirked, "Don't say that - we do need someone to load and unload the dishwasher - an appropriate task for a kid."

"Appropriate yes...boring also yes."
Shaya replied.

He shook his head and pointed upward, "Doubtful, I think there's a sound suppression field above us, for traffic noise reduction - and in any case, the dragons are louder and quite preoccupied. Just be careful if you come by one in the streets."

"They are down on the ground as well?"
Aton asked looking around nervously.
"Oh indeed I think I see one on top of the Library building young man."
Jeffry said and pointed before he headed off with Kyle and the Cultists. Anton paled a bit.

He glanced back toward the shuttle, "We might need a second cart, then. Or the Etherite contingent might help provide a lorry."

"There is also a question of where to store the items."
Amadeus said.
"Therefore leaving them on the shuttle might be more prudent, is there a good reason to unload them unless they are being sold at once?"

'If you could grab a dolly or a cart for the cargo...' she replied politely.

"Sure I can do that."
The curly haired young Etherite said and he headed of to do so.

It's only a milk crate. Make it sound like I brought a whole pallet with me.' she replied sulkily. 'Anyway, between us all it makes a cart or something worthwhile...'

"If it is only one crate then that should be fine."
Amadeus finally agreed.

Nah, no need. Just went to get a cart...' she replied, clambering into the shuttle to retrieve her cases.

"Ok, well let me help you with the crate then."
Amadeus said. As you stood by the shuttle you saw a gray car drive up to the parking lot and three very offical looking men came out of it, a tall man with pale skin and graying hair in a ponytail, a stern Asian man with expensive looking glasses and a borwn aired, blump man, all three was wearing the offical uniform of the Security Council and they stood with sour looks glancing around until one of the pointed towards the Steelhaven shuttle and they all headed in that direction.

(OOC: That works and also yeah something like that about the weather.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next