Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

+2
Jaq
Ashan101
6 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

Post by Adley Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:28 am

"I want you to have it, and while it is a payment for instruction, I also want to give it to you because you have helped me much these days." The young Verbena said and looked down.

"Not as much as I would have liked, I feel but thank you. If you are sure, I accept it." He did not want to take something she was going to use, or was attached to, but he felt better knowing in part it was a gift, for it was too great a payment.

"Most of what is written down about the language is in Latin though as the Germanic tribes that used it generally did not write much down, but there are some texts in the elder futhark, those are included int he back with Latin and modern German translations." Beatrice explained, then she spoke a few lines of the language which showed far more in common with French really than modern German...

"German is not a language that I know but in passing," he admitted, though as a linguist he had passing understanding of some of the associated phenomena. Still, his interests had been primarily other branches of the Indo-European language tree. He listened to her explanations and the way she spoke the words, curiously. Something reminded him of French, or perhaps more accurately, Gaulish, though the grammar structure did not seem too far removed from Old English at first glance. "What of this word? How are these pronounced?" he asked, picking out a few words that would tell him how some of the consonants and vowels sounded.

"I can get by in Latin and I speak old high German, not exactly languages that will help me if I go on vacation." The girl said with a slight smile.

He smiled faintly. He knew a number of languages and quite possibly only his modern Greek and English would be useful when it came to general speaking in the sleeper world. He looked to the Futhark inscriptions and then their Latin counterparts, skimming though the appendices to the book as she spoke.

"Thank you again for teaching me, and I will train with the ritual, I will try to get better at it. Well I probably should not keep you from your duties this morning, and Amadeus have asked to see me for tea. I will see you at the Cabal meeting in a few hours then."

"Thank you for the dictionary, it is quite facinating. Yes, do practice. Especially if you find yourself in a situation as you were before, wanting to do more of your workings, then this is one that is rather safe to do. I will see you in a few hours." He crossed over to the door and let her out and then carefully put the book on his desk for later. Amadeus must have taught her how to speak the so-called dead language properly, which made him think about how old it was was in the great river of language. If it was his preferred language then it would say something about him, he was sure.

He changed out of his robes and into his normal clothing, checking to see if it was too early to go to his pater's office or not. He had a few things he wanted to do before meeting his cabalmates but did not want that hanging over his head in the interim. Better to get it over with, he decided. He went to the common room first and took two mugs of coffee.

Adley

Back to top Go down

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:40 am

--- Afternoon ---
Colin frowned at the text message, then punched in a reply. "Did not bring gun - carry permit still pending. Can try to hit you with car instead, though might have problems with airport security. Want me to leave the car and aid you in person?"

--- Night ---
Colin looked in the rear view mirror. "Damn... I can't well work my magic and shoot while driving... Freddy's driving the other car, isn't she? Who else knows space manipulation... what's the word... Correspondence? If someone can open a portal into the green car's engine blocks, a few bullets should do the trick. If not, I'm all ears. I'll turn toward Belmont; Freddy best keep up." With a screech, Colin took the next turn a little sharper than was comfortable.

--- 9AM ---
Colin nodded, "By all means, keep the page. I used some fairly generic doodles of the relevant symbols here - I prefer a larger circle and material components; you know, a bowl of water, a lump of soil, a burning something and some incense, that sort of thing. As for running - who said we were running? It'd hardly be our fault if Judge Dredd kicks down Beatrice's door while we were out on a little afternoon excursion, would it? It's not as though they're liable to give advance warning before striking, after all..."

Stroking the bridge of his nose, he added, "In any case, I'll probably see you later, I really must get down to the shop now; Amadeus brought in an item for restoration, and I really should finish it before... as soon as possible."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:37 am

(9 am)

Adley put the paper into a book and then looked at Colin. "I was rather hoping we could get everyone in one place to discuss everything that's been happening and get our resources pooled. But I understand if you've got to work. Thank you for stopping in." He looked mildly curious but didn't ask what Amadeus had asked him to restore. "Give me a call later, then." He opened the door for him. "Colin? Thank you."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:12 am

Tane:

"Yes I could bother the strange one, but she can hurt me."
The spirit said and sounded fearful.
"Like you but different...there are two like you but different but with that spirit that is not like me living inside of you. One is moving quickly with two two are like you but very set and unchanging moving after, the other is behind the picture of the big lips in the place with many small bottles and many scents."
The spirit of the airport explained.
"Many humans that are like you but different but without a spirit inside are there to, and many humans who are like you but without a spirit living outside stand outside and wait."

Adley:

"Not as much as I would have liked, I feel but thank you. If you are sure, I accept it." He did not want to take something she was going to use, or was attached to, but he felt better knowing in part it was a gift, for it was too great a payment.

Beatrice nodded and smiles.
"I am glad, and do not worry, I have another book about this language as well if I should need it."
She said sensing his hesitation and guessing at at the reason for it.

"German is not a language that I know but in passing," he admitted, though as a linguist he had passing understanding of some of the associated phenomena. Still, his interests had been primarily other branches of the Indo-European language tree. He listened to her explanations and the way she spoke the words, curiously. Something reminded him of French, or perhaps more accurately, Gaulish, though the grammar structure did not seem too far removed from Old English at first glance. "What of this word? How are these pronounced?" he asked, picking out a few words that would tell him how some of the consonants and vowels sounded.

Beatrice explained and demonstrated how several words where to be pronounced.
"This was the first language that where said to be German so it have more in common with other proto languages in the same group than with modern Germen, as far as I know, it was spoken up until oh 1050 I think but at the end of that period it begun to solidify more into middle German and also got several borrowed Latin words. Amadeus speak old High German with allot of borrowed Latin words that are bastardized to fit into the German which means the incarnation that spoke this language must have been born and lived at the end of this period, year 900 to 1000 somewhere around there."
Beatrice explained.
"But what do I know I am not a linguist."
The young Verbena say and shrug.
"I only know that modern Verbena who learn this language for ritual do not have the bastardized Latin words in there, and they make it sound more German but it is to be pronounced softer more like French yes?"

"Thank you for the dictionary, it is quite facinating. Yes, do practice. Especially if you find yourself in a situation as you were before, wanting to do more of your workings, then this is one that is rather safe to do. I will see you in a few hours." He crossed over to the door and let her out and then carefully put the book on his desk for later. Amadeus must have taught her how to speak the so-called dead language properly, which made him think about how old it was was in the great river of language. If it was his preferred language then it would say something about him, he was sure.

"I am glad you like it."
Beatrice said about the dictionary, she gave a big smile, then she nodded, she did know part of the reason why Adley had taught her the Lesser Banishing, so she would have something safe to do when she needed to feel her magick flowing, needed to remind herself that she was still a mage.
"Thank you..."
Beatrice said again, and she meant it, being able to reassure herself in a safe way meant allot to her.
"I will see you then."
The young Verbena said before she left and hurried towards her own apartment.

Once Beatrice was back inside her own apartment she picked up her phone and wrote a text message to Tane.
"M Karyak, the Cabal is meeting at nine in Mr Roth Hicks apartment, if you meet me at my apartment at five to nine I will take you there, if you still want to meet the others."
With the text message sent Beatrice put the phone in her back and headed towards her mentor's apartment.

He changed out of his robes and into his normal clothing, checking to see if it was too early to go to his pater's office or not. He had a few things he wanted to do before meeting his cabalmates but did not want that hanging over his head in the interim. Better to get it over with, he decided. He went to the common room first and took two mugs of coffee.

Jeffry Morgan got up pretty early, then he went his morning rounds around the Chantry to see that all way safe, he should be back at his office by now, you are pretty sure about that.

Colin afternoon:

Ryan send you a message back.
"I do not know, as of yet the situation is under control here but what this girl tell me about her vision worried me greatly, I could need the back up just to be sure, however I do not want you to be uncomfortable, there are a butt ton of people in here."
The Cultist wrote.

Colin night:

"I know a little of what we classify as Correspondence."
Antonio said.
"Not much but I could probably open a portal into her engines but it would not be large."
"Yes Freddy is driving Ryan's car. Now I can do the working but I doubt I will be able to shoot at the same time, this is not a part of reality I am good at manipulating."
Antonio commented.
"I can do the shooting, thought I am not that good with a weapon."
Ryan said.
"Also I did not bring a gun."
As you sharply turn Freddy to keep up and swing in after you in Ryan's little blue Kia.

(OOC: I might be a little slow with responses today guys, I am sorry, but I am going out with friends to play Magic the Gathering early this morning and since it is my one year wedding anniversary me and my husband is going out to eat this evening.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:57 am

"Amadeus speak old High German with allot of borrowed Latin words that are bastardized to fit into the German which means the incarnation that spoke this language must have been born and lived at the end of this period, year 900 to 1000 somewhere around there...I only know that modern Verbena who learn this language for ritual do not have the bastardized Latin words in there, and they make it sound more German but it is to be pronounced softer more like French yes?"

He tucked that information away; 1000 AD. The Schism War. Deodamnatus. As his mentor said, know and be ready. Just in case. Hrm, he wondered if he would need to bump Hebrew down and this language up the list. Or maybe it was just the history he needed to glean. "I see. Something of a sort yet not. There is a softness..." He would have to listen to comparisons to gain the ear to tell the more subtle differences.

(before 9am)
He reached out and knocked on the door to the Security office, waiting to be admitted inside.

// Have a great day and congrats! = )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:09 am

Jeffry Morgan opened the door to his office, the old mage looked more rested now, he motioned his apprentice inside.
"Good morning Adley."
The old Hermetic said before he went to sit down at hi desk again.
"Please sit."
Jeffry said then he leans back in his seat.
"I assume you have some written rapports on the incident by the cannery for me."
He said then he sigh.
"We need to talk about what happened yesterday Adley, you hesitated, that can not happen again."
The old war mage said getting straight to the point.

Around nine AM Adley will get a text message from Beatrice that reads.
"I am waiting for Mr Karyak, he will be here shortly and then we will go to your apartment. Bruce was found in a Mindscape late last night, a Seeking, not a Quiet so he i not coming."

(OOC: Thank you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:31 am

"Good morning," he replied. He put the two cups down on the desk and then fished out his reports, handing them over, one on the cannery and one on what had happened with Narim.

"Yes. I know. I am fortunate to be alive, to have a second chance. But others paid for my mistakes." He frowned, looking straight at him instead of down at the floor which is rather where he felt like looking. He found it difficult to talk about why he had become so paralyzed, how he'd let this weakness go without notice. "It was a poor combination of complacency, inattention, fear and my mind being in a number of places than where it should be. And that is my fault, my mind was distracted...when I heard you were watching, it made it worse. To know you were there, that I could die, like my brother. Which of course, made it worse by turns. All I could hear was 'be careful, Adley.' Which I had not been and could not steer a current course that was. It blinded me. Everything else spiraled from the moment I left here, going into the sleeper world as if I was one of them and not what I am."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:31 am

Jeffry smiles a little when he see the coffee, then he takes the reports and give them a quick look over before he put them on hi desk and leaned back to listen to what his apprentice was saying.
"I see, well there are two things you need to do here, like I said we will begin training in using your ars without physical tools, using only your hands and voice, you will report to my chambers early tomorrow morning for your first lessen and we will continue the lessons until I am sure you can defend yourself without physical tools, now until this is learned and learned well you will bring whatever you need to defend yourself with you when you leave the Chantry. Having a life among the sleepers is fine Adley but as you say, never forget what you are, or that we are in the middle of a war."
The old mage said sternly then he sigh, he took one of the coffee cups and took a few sips of it.
"I however do not think I can chastise you for your weakness without also facing my own. You are right, if I had seen you die it would have...devastated me to loose another apprentice."
The old mage said, his eyes where dark, he did not like to talk about his own weakness but he would not demand something of his apprentice that he would not also demand of himself.
"I need to work on this, for you are Flambeau, chances are that when you time comes, hopefully a very long time from now, it will not be in bed surrounded by doting apprentices after you have finally chosen to stop using longevity potions, chances is that it will be a violent death in battle, hopefully taking as many of the enemy with you when you go as you can, so are the fate of members of this House."
The old Hermetic said.
"I will always grieve over the loss of an apprentice, but I have let fear paralyze me, leading you to make mistakes to protect me, this can not be tolerated."
Jeffry looked away, what he was saying now was not easy for him.
"When your brother died I decided to never take another student, I could not bare to face the pain of loosing another apprentice, an especially one newly Awakened and helpless, however this is a decision made in weakness not in wisdom. The House have asked me several times to take another student, and I have refused, but I will change my answer. I can not demand you face your weaknesses if I do not face mine, so we will do it together."
Jeffry turned his head to look his apprentice in the eye.
"Will you help me mea filius, to find a suitable young sleeper for me to Awaken and train, and will you help me protect your new brother or sister when they are found."
The old mage asked, his face showed unusual amounts of emotion though he drew a deep breath and got back his usual control.
"As for the rest of it, I will not punish you Adley, you know where you erred, you know the consequences could have been even worse than they where, and I know that in the future you will show prudence, but not freeze and let opportunities to take out your enemies go you buy."
Jeffry Morgan finished talking and took a sip of his coffee, waiting to hear what his apprentice had to say in response.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:05 am

"I see, well there are two things you need to do here, like I said we will begin training in using your ars without physical tools..Having a life among the sleepers is fine Adley but as you say, never forget what you are, or that we are in the middle of a war."

"Yes sir." There really wasn't anything else to be said than that. He would show up and he would re-train. It was embarrassing but he was alive to feel embarrassed about it, that he'd become dependent but there was a solution.

"I however do not think I can chastise you for your weakness without also facing my own. You are right, if I had seen you die it would have...devastated me to loose another apprentice..."I will always grieve over the loss of an apprentice, but I have let fear paralyze me, leading you to make mistakes to protect me, this can not be tolerated."

This was not what he'd been expecting to hear. He frowned and shook his head slightly. "Pater...it was up to me to control that feeling and I did not, regardless of what trigger it came from. Though 'be careful' has come to mean to me, 'I am afraid for you' ... it was up to me to do what I needed to do anyway."

"Will you help me mea filius, to find a suitable young sleeper for me to Awaken and train, and will you help me protect your new brother or sister when they are found."

This was not what he'd been expecting to hear either. He'd never been asked to find anyone a particular student, perhaps see if there were talent yes but not to find someone that he would want as his brother, someone for his own pater to train. That he would protect...until they too met their violent death in battle. But he would do this, if it helped them both to find resolution to their weaknesses. "Yes, pater. I will."

"As for the rest of it, I will not punish you Adley, you know where you erred, you know the consequences could have been even worse than they where, and I know that in the future you will show prudence, but not freeze and let opportunities to take out your enemies go you buy."

"I do not think I have ever failed so thoroughly," he admitted. "I will work on these things and one thing more. Somehow I must find the time. ย There never seems to be enough of it, does there? ย I need to control my thoughts better than I do, to control my emotions, not just shove them aside or hold them back but wield them. Ours might be a House renown for bravery but fear...fear is not acceptable when it stops me from action. I cannot build the exterior unless the interior is stronger still." He was quiet a moment and then added, "Colin is a better soldier than I am; he has experience in the field and wisdom. Yet he does not want to lead."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:48 am

This was not what he'd been expecting to hear. He frowned and shook his head slightly. "Pater...it was up to me to control that feeling and I did not, regardless of what trigger it came from. Though 'be careful' has come to mean to me, 'I am afraid for you' ... it was up to me to do what I needed to do anyway."

"I would never claim your actions where not up to you mea filius, I am referring to holding myself to the same standard that I hold others to. You care deeply for your loved ones Adley and that is commendable, but turn that into a strength, turn it into a reason to fight, and if you find weakness in yourself, do something about it."
The old mage advised.

This was not what he'd been expecting to hear either. He'd never been asked to find anyone a particular student, perhaps see if there were talent yes but not to find someone that he would want as his brother, someone for his own pater to train. That he would protect...until they too met their violent death in battle. But he would do this, if it helped them both to find resolution to their weaknesses. "Yes, pater. I will."

Jeffry nodded then he gave a rare, warm smile.
"Thank you mea filius."
The old mage muttered.

"I do not think I have ever failed so thoroughly," he admitted. "I will work on these things and one thing more. Somehow I must find the time. There never seems to be enough of it, does there?

"It was not your proudest moment now, but now you must look beyond it and make sure you never fail like it again in the future, as for time, no that is a precious commodity."

I need to control my thoughts better than I do, to control my emotions, not just shove them aside or hold them back but wield them. Ours might be a House renown for bravery but fear...fear is not acceptable when it stops me from action. I cannot build the exterior unless the interior is stronger still."

Jeffry said nothing for a while but he nodded his approval, after a while he said.
"I agree, but the strength you seek, you can only find by looking inward into yourself mea filius."

"Colin is a better soldier than I am; he has experience in the field and wisdom. Yet he does not want to lead."

"He would be a good leader for your Cabal yes, if he got some more practical knowledge of how the Traditions work, however perhaps he prefer the role of an adviser, in which case you are fortunate to have him at your side.
Jeffry said then he drank the last of his coffee.
"Gah I really need to reduce how much of this stuff I drink, I do not know what I have more of in my system, Quintessence or coffee."
The old mage commented with a smile.
"Now about Mr Wainwright I have two things I need to discuss in that regard. One is that I have arranged a meeting between myself, Master Steelhaven, Master Amadeus and yourself to discuss young Miss Alexander's defense. This meeting will be held to day at five, I am sorry for the short notice however we need to act quickly, I hope it will not interfere with the performance of your profession."
The old Hermetic said then he continued.
"I would like you to invite Mr Wainwright to this meeting as he is involved as well, and Miss Alexander, she should have a say in the planning of her defense."

Jeffry Morgan leaned back in his chair before he continued speaking.
"The other matter is a bit complicated, I do not know if you have heard, but the Technocrat you and Mr Wainwright captured last night gave us some new information on the Nephandi infestation, apparently though Agent Kessinger have an apprentice, and this young mage decided to go and join the Nephandi, ah he is the perfect combination of two things I do not like, a Technocrat and a Nephandus, in either case, Agent Kessinger's Cabal found the boy and interrogated him for information which led in turn to their ill fated strike on the Nephandi. Mr Wainwright, Dr Lee and several others retrieved this Fallen Technocrat last night and he is now locked up in our basement pending questioning. However this leave us with a problem, Mr Wainwright have made a ill advised promise to Agnet Kessinger, promising her that when Tradition justice is done, he will stand by to end her young apprentice's life, the problem is however this, if we keep the prisoner for trial here at Steelhaven that will give D'Angelo every right as Senior Quaesitor to waltz right into this Chantry and Tradition justice in this case involves gathering right under our noes six Spirit Masters meaning that any delay we might hope to gain from me refusing to take part in the rite if the Quaesitor go after Miss Alexander, will be for naught leaving the girl in a very precarious situation. I would prefer to send the Fallen Technocrat to Horizon for trial as soon as we have squeezed whatever information we can from him, however that will leave Mr Wainwright unable to keep his word unless I send him to Horizon as well, and I would not want to send a Chantry member up there alone, the place is beautiful but the politics are fare more dangerous that the magickal critters that dot the land. Would you talk with Mr Wainwright about this problem mea filius?"
Jeffry said and sigh, there where really one problem after the other.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:55 am

So there are two girls with spirits, one is moving with two other men with spirits and one is hiding. Are they getting closer one to each other? where is the corrupted one? The other people meant little to him.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:41 am

I am referring to holding myself to the same standard that I hold others to. You care deeply for your loved ones Adley and that is commendable, but turn that into a strength, turn it into a reason to fight, and if you find weakness in yourself, do something about it."

He nodded. "I see. Yes, I agree." He finally picked up the coffee and drank some of it.

Jeffry nodded then he gave a rare, warm smile. "Thank you mea filius." The old mage muttered.

He realised that aside from the obvious, he was not entirely sure what his mentor would want in a candidate this time, or perhaps the type of student that he needed. He was certainly different than his sister and younger brother. He'd just have to keep his eyes open.

"He would be a good leader for your Cabal yes, if he got some more practical knowledge of how the Traditions work, however perhaps he prefer the role of an adviser, in which case you are fortunate to have him at your side.

"I think that is true, given what we have spoken of," he said.

"Now about Mr Wainwright I have two things I need to discuss in that regard. One is that I have arranged a meeting between myself, Master Steelhaven, Master Amadeus and yourself to discuss young Miss Alexander's defense. This meeting will be held to day at five, I am sorry for the short notice however we need to act quickly, I hope it will not interfere with the performance of your profession."

"No, that should cause no great conflict on my part but I will have to speak with Colin and Beatrice. It is good that we're all speaking in one place at one time. Where is the meeting to be held?"

"The other matter is a bit complicated, I do not know if you have heard, but the Technocrat you and Mr Wainwright captured last night gave us some new information on the Nephandi infestation, apparently though Agent Kessinger have an apprentice...

Adley sighed. "This is a problem. I believe that Colin is a man of his word and would keep it, even to a Technocrat. I will explain the difficulty this has caused but if the fallen Technocrat must to go Horizon for trial to keep Beatrice safe, then you could order Colin to escort the Technocrat. I would go with him," he offered though he was not sure if that was the best use of his time, or if it left the Chantry down two people that could defend it. Not to mention the politics, which would probably make Lux Iternis look like a candy shop. "What of the NWO agent? Agent Kessinger?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:04 am

Adley:

"I think that is true, given what we have spoken of," he said.

"I think it would be wise to teach Mr Wainwright more about Tradition laws and customs, we he knew how to navigate our ways, he could reach far."
Jeffry said as more of an aforethought.

"No, that should cause no great conflict. It is good that we're all speaking in one place at one time. I will let Beatrice and Colin know. Where is the meeting to be held?"

"It will be held in the Council chambers, it is a private room that have enough space and chairs for all."

Adley sighed. "This is a problem. I believe that Colin is a man of his word and would keep it, even to a Technocrat. I will explain the difficulty this has caused but if the fallen Technocrat must to go Horizon for trial to keep Beatrice safe, then you could order Colin to escort the Technocrat. I would go with him," he offered though he was not sure if that was the best use of his time, or if it left the Chantry down two people that could defend it.

"I would not send an Orphan to Horizon alone."
The old Hermetic said and his tone of voice said that after what had happened in the 80's, and 30 years where not so long for him, he did not trust a Orphan's safety on Horizon alone, even if the ones involved in that scandal was dead, deader than dead in fact.
"Sending you as well right now however might not be wise since if something happen in Miss Alexander's case it will happen fast and since you have committed to that case you might want to be here to do what you can to help her. Now when that is said it might be needed for several of us to go to Horizon, one possible solution for Miss Alexander is to take her case to the Council of Nine and explain to them how their ruling is being abused by D'Angelo, if that become our cause of action then I would expect you would want to go as well...I guess we will decide after the meeting, but do talk with Mr Wainwright about this issue."
Jeffry said, he sigh.
"I might also be able to get you up there and back relatively quickly, but we do not know how long the Fallen Technocrat's trial will take."

"What of the NWO agent? Agent Kessinger?"

The old war mage did not seam happy when Adley ask him about the Technocrat.
"She will be spared, there is nothing I rather want than to take her life, but getting information quickly on the Nephandi, far more quickly than if I had forced her to talk, was worth her life in return, our number one problem right now are the Nephandi, not the Union, her memory of this place will be removed and he will be taken to Logan's which is more or less neutral grounds and left in the care of the Void Engineers that run the Umbra dock in the airport's Umbral representation."
Jeffry was angry, he did not want to let the Technocrat live, but he was tactical and practical and if he had to let a lesser threat be to face a bigger one, then he would take that deal.

Tane:

The spirit whispers to you, her voice where the joy of travel and smell of airplane fuel.
"The twisted one are walking with the ones you call men, the other you call a woman is hiding, there are no other humans that are not like you that have an spirit inside of them like you do, but one that have a weaker spirit half sleeping inside are walking towards us."
The entity said as her presence swirled around you.

(OOC: Ok then I am off to my card game, I will be back in some hours.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

"I think it would be wise to teach Mr Wainwright more about Tradition laws and customs, we he knew how to navigate our ways, he could reach far."

"I think he is currently learning more about the law than he'd rather like to," he said, meaning the fact they were having to deal with the judges. "I too find myself wishing I knew a little bit more instead of what was practical to know."

"I would not send an Orphan to Horizon alone."

"I did not think you would."

"Sending you as well right now however might not be wise since if something happen...one possible solution for Miss Alexander is to take her case to the Council of Nine and explain to them how their ruling is being abused by D'Angelo, if that become our cause of action then I would expect you would want to go as well...I guess we will decide after the meeting, but do talk with Mr Wainwright about this issue. I might also be able to get you up there and back relatively quickly, but we do not know how long the Fallen Technocrat's trial will take."

He nodded. "I keep thinking I should remain as close as possible." Then he thought of Colin trying to fly them off in a helicopter, for the good it would do. He understood the basic impulse but this wasn't something they could run away from."I taught her the banishing ritual," he added, changing topics suddenly. "She paid me...of course under normal circumstances I would refuse, as you had told me to teach her, but with the way things are I did not. She gave me a dictionary, an antique, of Old High German. It was rather too much of a payment but she wished me to have it.Her mentor taught her this language. According to her, his dialect spans somewhere in the 700-1000AD range. "

The old war mage did not seam happy when Adley ask him about the Technocrat. "She will be spared...

Adley was surprised about that. He hadn't been asking out of altruistic reasons though but to know how many prisoners they were sitting on. "So there is only the Nephandi apprentice? Has he been questioned?" He frowned slightly to himself. If she was not going to remember any of the interrogation, then it was ultimately a choice of whether or not Colin would want to fulfill the task regardless of whether she recalled it or not, whether she lived or not. He was rather certain that he would. And this would be the second person he'd killed in such a way.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:51 am

--- Afternoon ---
Colin messaged Ryan back, "Very well - so long as I do not have to deal with the crowd personally, I should be fine; I've been here before. On the move; where are you located right now?"
He swiftly left the car, checked his chaos wand in the inner pocket, and strode into the airport, quickly getting the layout of the place (with a little help from the ever-useful informative maps at the entrance).

--- Night ---
Colin nodded and fished out his pistol, handing it grip first to Ryan. "For the love of God, do not fire it inside the car - hold it out the window. We don't want to lose all sense of hearing. I'll keep the car moving as smoothly as I can."

--- 9AM ---
Colin inclined his head slightly to the side, "I agree - a little better coordination would be preferable. But under the circumstances, I believe you have sufficient awareness of my, hm, resources to make the call during this morning meeting, just get the word to me once you decide on something. Good day."
With that, he headed down to his workshop for a day's honest work. Hopefully.

Dismantling the old sickle, making sure the order of yew was coming in on time, cleaning the blade in an acid bath; the first two things would take only a few minutes, the latter would take a few hours during which Colin would be safer sitting at the cash register anyway, taking notes.

((OOC: Happy anniversary!))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:16 pm

(OOC Happy Anniversary) Richard looks behind him again seeing his "patient" comfortable, he starts breathing deeply (Prime Focus) and starts cleaning his hands clarifying his spirit through a simple ritual of a meditative art ( Entropy) . Focus his Will ( 1 Will power) and sends a blast of disruptive force to the following car in order for it to focus on the cars brake line to weaken/break the connection (Arete : 10 - 1 -7)

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Adley:

"I think he is currently learning more about the law than he'd rather like to," he said, meaning the fact they were having to deal with the judges. "I too find myself wishing I knew a little bit more instead of what was practical to know."

"I have some books on Tradition law, the Code of Hermes and cross Tradition law, as in how the law is practiced when members of several Traditions are involved, if you desire to borrow them."
Jeffry said.
"It might be a useful knowledge to possess, especially for one of our House since we often serve as the Quaesitores enforcers, not to mention if you want to follow the path of helping not only Miss Alexander but also other widderslaintes cleanse their Avatars you have to make sure they get to keep those souls first."

"I did not think you would."

"Sadly there are much discrimination against Orphans in the Traditions and on Horizon it runs rampant."

He nodded. "I keep thinking I should remain as close as possible." Then he thought of Colin trying to fly them off in a helicopter, for the good it would do. He understood the basic impulse but this wasn't something they could run away from.

"That is wise, I fear the situation can change hour by hour the way things are currently. I would only advice you to travel to Horizon if we are going to go the rout of seeking help from the nine, and that is a very dangerous path to take, if you leave now Miss Alexander might not still be complete by the time you come back."
The old war mage warned.

"I taught her the banishing ritual," he added, changing topics suddenly. "She paid me...of course under normal circumstances I would refuse, as you had told me to teach her, but with the way things are I did not. She gave me a dictionary, an antique, of Old High German. It was rather too much of a payment but she wished me to have it.Her mentor taught her this language. According to her, his dialect spans somewhere in the 700-1000AD range. "

Jeffry nods to what you are saying about the dictionary.
"She probably wanted to express her gratitude for the help you are giving her as well, many would have abandoned a widderslainte Cabal member, I myself are not sure I would not have turned my back on them if any member of my former Cabals had been so afflicted."
The old Hermetic let out a few choice words in Latin at the mention of Amadeus dialect.
"Well let us hope then that the Druid's former life lived closer to 700, the infancy of the Order and the hight of Diedne's power when they indeed where the most powerful House in our Order and not closer to the end of that period, it would fit me perfectly if the man lived and died happily in bed surrounded by fat apprentices and doting Custos long before the Schism War even begun, however with our luck lately that seamed rather unlikely."

"So there is only the Nephandi apprentice? Has he been questioned?"

"Well Agent Kessinger are still in our cells, George insisted she be given a night to rest after her ordeal before he did anything to her mind to avoid doing unneeded damage to her, he is right off course, it is the honorable thing to do to treat a prisoner with mercy, but I can not personally help but wish...well never mind that, Master Steelhaven in his mercy are the greater person than me in this. Anyway George where going to make sure she forget anything that might lead the Union to our Chantry and then she will be taken to the airport, so in a few hours there will only be the one prisoner yes. Now as for the Fallen apprentice, no he have not been interrogated yet, he ha been tortured badly by Miss Kessinger's Amalgam and had to be sedated on his trip back to the Chantry, we have let him sleep it off. I will go and handle the interrogation as soon as I find a willing chaperon, again as with his mentor, I do not want to stain my own honor by going to far in my hatred against the Union, I am not against torture in itself, but it should be applied only when needed and only as much as is needed to get the desired results."
Jeffry said as he glanced at his apprentice.
"He will have been questioned long before the meeting at five though so we have that out of the way before then."

Colin and Richard night:

Antonio begin to chant and move his hands to work his magick on the space between your car and the pursuers, Ryan takes the gun but then Richard starts his meditative work and Ryan hesitates.
"Ehm...Dr Lee are you doing a working that might interfere with..."
He say but he do not get further as that as the green car behind you suddenly start to run slower...then it grind to a halt earning angry honks from the cars behind it, the last you see of the green car is black smoke rising from the engines. Ryan grins and hand you your gun back, handle first.
"It seams my good Orphan that we will not need your firearm after all."
Ryan say then he address Antonio.
"Hey Tony, I would drop that rote you are working on for the place you are opening a window into seam to be on fire..."
The Hermetic scribe glances at the bit of smoke rising from where the green car had stopped.
"Good point, but do not call me Tony."
He mutters and his hands stop dancing and he let out a deep sigh to release the energies of the rote that he just let evaporate into nothingness.

Colin afternoon:

"We are just coming up on the rest rooms by the bookshop on your left hand side from the North entrance."
Ryan said, he sounded relieved that the Orphan would come and join them.
"We will wait for you there."
The Cultist commented.
"I will try to make sure you do not have to deal with the crowds, in fact none of us want much to do with them right now."

Finding the restrooms are not hard, there is a huge book store not that far from the North entrance catering to travelers eager to find a way to pass the time on their flight, just a few steps from the Barns and Noble there are a small corridor and in this corridor there are four doors, a ladies room, a men's room, a room intended for caring for small children and a storage room. At the entrance to this corridor you see Coawa stand and looking rather uncomfortable with just the sheer number of people, and not that far from the wereshark you see Ryan together with a pretty red haired girl dressed as if she where on her way to Woodstock.

Colin workshop:

The order of yew have come in, and it is a beautiful piece of soft wood. You sit in the cash register and takes your notes, now and again there is a customer, a young woman you wanted her grandmother's silver rose broche fixed with a new pin as the old one was bent and dull, a elderly gentleman who was looking for a gift for his wife, and a young gay couple looking for Celtic inspired silver wedding bands. There are not allot of customers this day, but there are some.

(OOC: Yay back from my card game. Oh and thanks for the congratulations.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 pm

--- Afternoon ---
Colin strode smoothly up to the bookstore, avoiding people's gazes on the way, and nodded to Coawa before bowing politely to the redhead. "Good afternoon, Miss. I presume you are the guest we came to rescue?"
((OOC: For those still unaware of this, Colin looks pretty much like this, only better dressed.))

--- Night ---
Colin smiled in the mirror as he pocketed his gun again, "Excellent work, Dr. Lee - I guess they must have forgotten to check the oil lines recently, wouldn't you say? Alright, let's take a couple more turns, check that we've shaken our pursuers in a couple of minutes, and if all is clear, head home."
Signaling well in advance for Freddy's benefit, he took the next right turn, and weaved a few times before heading onto a straightway.
"So, people, do we have clear skies fore and aft?"
((OOC: Perception + Awareness 1, 5, 7, 8, 9 to check for pursuers.))

--- Shop ---
Colin took care of the various requests of the day with a polite smile; the pin replacement was an easy fix - maybe half an hour's work - and received a price discount for the opportunity of handling such a precious old piece. The elderly gentleman was recommended a nice, solid bracelet with a few pieces of jade and amethyst set along the band. The young couple, though, were essentially showered with blessings and congratulations, and shown the selection of patterns. As a special gift, Colin cast an Entropic spell on the rings; a small blessing to dispel bad luck. And, of course, the work on the sickle.

((OOC: Want me to make the Arete rolls for the wedding bands (aiming for 4 successes for better duration), as well as the craft rolls for the rings and the sickle, or do we just assume that it works out fine with the nose to the grindstone? The engraving job should normally take about 15-30 minutes per ring, so that doesn't eat up the entire day...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Richard slumps in his seat his face alight with glee and perspiration. " Maybe should have been a mechanic Smile "

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Colin and Bianca airport:

Bianca you and Ryan are walking towards a huge book store and you see two large, ugly men, one look like a James Bond villain, tall, bland and built like a ox, he stands leaning against a wall, the other is slightly smaller, with a scarred face but a friendly smile.

Coawa nods to Colin when he walks up to him.
"Tane is still inside talking with the spirits, he is good at it, almost as good as our kind."
The Wereshark commented before he glances as Ryan and the red haired woman and nods to her as well.
"So you are one of the missing woman? It is a pleasure, I am Coawa."
The giant of a man say as he offers Bianca a big, completely hairless hand.

Colin and Richard night:

Colin you do not seam to notice anyone following you at least.

Ryan looks at Richard.
"I think you have misunderstood what a mechanic do my good doctor, that was more wrecking a car than fixing it."
The Cultist say with a big grin.
"So are we in the clear? This have been a long day and I would like to deliver Nephandus Jr here to the Chief and go to bed soon."
The Time Adept commented as he also turned to glance behind them.
"I at least do not see anyone that seam to be following us anymore."

Colin shop:

The couple seams pleasantly surprised at your congratulations and friendly attitude, they select a tasteful set with a simple, Celtic knot design and ask you to engrave the insides with John and Barry 14/10/2015.
"Thank you Sir, you have made our selection of rings special, the last two shops we where in obviously did not want us there, so thank you."
Says Barry a plump man with sun tanned skin and calloused hands that indicate that he work with some kind of construction.
"Yes thank you, we will send you a card with the wedding picture."
Says John a plain looking, slender gentleman who where nicely dressed for an office job in a suit and tie. The two men left your shop quite happy with their purchase saying they would be back to pick up the rings after a few days.

(You can make a dex plus crafts roll difficulty 5 roll for the sickle, unless you dice pool exceed 5 then just assume everything go well, the rings are not needed, just assume the rote go through and works as it should, making sure the two young lovers have a perfect wedding day that go without a hitch.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:07 pm

(before 9 am)
"I have some books on Tradition law, the Code of Hermes and cross Tradition law, as in how the law is practiced when members of several Traditions are involved, if you desire to borrow them."

'Yes, thank you." It couldn't hurt to know more, assuming he had any time to read. Maybe it would inspire him and as his mentor said, it would help for the long path at least.

"That is wise, I fear the situation can change hour by hour the way things are currently. I would only advice you to travel to Horizon if we are going to go the rout of seeking help from the nine, and that is a very dangerous path to take, if you leave now Miss Alexander might not still be complete by the time you come back."

Even if he did stay, he wondered what he might be able to do if he were present and the judge suddenly arrived, her team in hand. "Then we are going to need to do something with the fallen apprentice. He can't stay here for trial and so that means he must go to Horizon. But if Colin and myself cannot take her, nor would it make sense for you to do so...and I do not believe Colin should go there alone, not only for that reason you described which is good enough as it is but due to his particular nature..." He frowned a bit.

"She probably wanted to express her gratitude for the help you are giving her as well, many would have abandoned a widderslainte Cabal member, I myself are not sure I would not have turned my back on them if any member of my former Cabals had been so afflicted."

"That is certainly what I thought I should do at first," he said, then looked at his mentor. "When I first learned of her nature, yes that is what I thought I should do, distance myself, be rid of her. I wanted her gone from the Chantry. But she is not evil and it was difficult for me to believe this, to resolve those opposing natures that she had yet to be corrupted. But when I learned there might be a way to spare her, for I never did hate -her,- or wish her this evil and when I became involved with D'Angelo, I could not abandon her to the same fate as a widderslainte that did not possess her nature.

"Well let us hope then that the Druid's former life lived closer to 700...

"Mmm..." Adley did not look overly hopeful. He drank the rest of his coffee.

"...I will go and handle the interrogation as soon as I find a willing chaperon, again as with his mentor, I do not want to stain my own honor by going to far in my hatred against the Union, I am not against torture in itself, but it should be applied only when needed and only as much as is needed to get the desired results." Jeffry said as he glanced at his apprentice. "He will have been questioned long before the meeting at five though so we have that out of the way before then.

"I see. So we currently have two prisoners. Who is on the rota watching them?" he asked, so he knew who would not be around during the day. "If you require my assistance and I am available, you only need ask," he said, with regard to a chaperone. "How are the hedge wizard team working out for watching the villa's node? Are things proceeding smoothly? Any word on the cleanser's arrival time?"

(9 am)

"Colin: I agree - a little better coordination would be preferable. But under the circumstances, I believe you have sufficient awareness of my, hm, resources to make the call during this morning meeting, just get the word to me once you decide on something. Good day."

"Oh, I don't know. You do seem to keep surprising me," he said with a small smile. Then he gave him a small nod of his head "Good day, Colin."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:12 pm

--- Night ---
Colin exhaled slowly, eventually steering the car back toward the garage.
"Looks like we got away safely. By the way, the boy's name is Patrick; you might wish to keep in mind that he, too, was well beloved by his mentor, and yet he faltered and fell... We should all consider his imminent fate a fair warning to stay vigilant."

--- Shop ---
Colin smiled at Barry, "But of course, Sir, I operate a business, and would not dream of turning away a polite client. Besides, I'm a long-time ally; it's been more than twenty years since I realized the world needs all the love we can give. Old dogma and prejudice should not be permitted to make the world a colder place. I wish you the very best, and please, feel free to recommend my humble shop to any friends or business acquaintances looking for some honest silver."
((OOC: Dex 3, Crafts 3, I'm golden. Or silvered, as the case might be. cheers ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Adley:

'Yes, thank you." It couldn't hurt to know more, assuming he had any time to read. Maybe it would inspire him and as his mentor said, it would help for the long path at least.

Jeffry nodded he went to his shelf and pulled out two big volumes and one smaller one, there where not that many books on the shelf, mostly it was filled with folders of paperwork, and placed them on the desk. The volumes where named An Examination of the Enforcement of the Protocols by Imaa Maheri Hermes bani Guernicus, Comments on The Code of Hermes by Master George Steelhaven Hermes bani Guernicus, and Law and Protocols Across Traditions by Enforcer Mathilda Cunningham bani Cult of Ecstasy.

Even if he did stay, he wondered what he might be able to do if he were present and the judge suddenly arrived, her team in hand. "Then we are going to need to do something with the fallen apprentice. He can't stay here for trial and so that means he must go to Horizon. But if Colin and myself cannot take her, nor would it make sense for you to do so...and I do not believe Colin should go there alone, not only for that reason you described which is good enough as it is but due to his particular nature..." He frowned a bit.

"I agree it is a bit of conundrum, I do not like relieving the Chantry of to many mages able to defend it, but as you say the Nephandus can not stay here. I might send Hildegaard, she is respected and of a fine lineage and powerful enough to handle the prisoner even should he be able to escape his restraints. However that still leave the issue of Mr Wainwright's promise to Agent Kessinger, I would hate to make a oathbreaker out of him, as a compromise I might be able to send him and an escort up to Horizon when they are done with the Fallen Technocrat's trial in a few weeks, perhaps things have calmed down around here by then. In either case I would ask that you gently remind the good silversmith to be careful with giving his word in issues where he do not have full control of the situation, as this is putting me in a difficult position."
Jeffry said in a serious tone of voice.

"That is certainly what I thought I should do at first," he said, then looked at his mentor. "When I first learned of her nature, yes that is what I thought I should do, distance myself, be rid of her. I wanted her gone from the Chantry. But she is not evil and it was difficult for me to believe this, to resolve those opposing natures that she had yet to be corrupted. But when I learned there might be a way to spare her, for I never did hate -her,- or wish her this evil and when I became involved with D'Angelo, I could not abandon her to the same fate as a widderslainte that did not possess her nature.

Jeffry nodded he sigh.
"When Amadeus first came here with his apprentice, she was still in pain from her Branding and terrified, all the rest of you knew at the time was that a elder Verbena was moving in with a apprentice that had been on Horizon to be treated for Paradox illness, I knew what she was and I did want her gone, but I have to admit she was never what I expected she was always sweet natured, naive even...it made me wonder at times if my opinion of her where fair."
The old mage said then he sigh.
"I do not believe yet she can be cleansed, but I hope you prove me wrong, for she deserve a good life free of this burden, and perhaps we can figure out why a few of her kind are not the little monster most of them are, but then, not all Nephandi are evil in that regard, most are and their goals are, but some have some sense of morality at least for a while even if their world views are twisted, not that that means they should be shown any mercy."

"I see. So we currently have two prisoners. Who is on the rota watching them?"

"Yes that is correct."
The old war mage said.
"I have put Ryan Darehill and Ingmar Rush to watching the prisoner for now, the two of them work well together, if anyone can be said to work well with Mr Rush."
Jeffry said, it as a fairly polite way to say that the rune witch had a disagreeable nature.

"If you require my assistance and I am available, you only need ask," he said, with regard to a chaperone.

"Yes, I would appreciate your help with it mea filius."
The old war mage said.
"We should get the interrogation done as quickly as possible, firstly so we can get what we can out of the kid and be rid of him before Vittoria D'Angelo smell Nephandus and come running like a cat towards fresh tuna, and secondly so that we get relevant information for the safety of this Chantry and all of the Traditions holdings in Boston, as soon as possible."

"How are the hedge wizard team working out for watching the villa's node? Are things proceeding smoothly? Any word on the cleanser's arrival time?"

"There is no word on the cleaner yet, the second degrees are protecting the Node quite well though and we have arranged a rotation so there are always two of them at the villa at any one time and none of them get to long exposure."

Colin night:

There was a sudden hush over the car as young Patrick's imminent fate was mentioned, none of the magi liked to think about that.
"Point well taken."
Ryan said after a few moments.

Soon the two cars full of magick users arrived at Steelhaven's make shift garage.
"Ok we should split up into three teams to get things done now, someone need to help Ton...ehm Antonio and Freddy with their injuries, we should find Amadeus or Beatrice, though the former looked a bit green around the gills when I saw her earlier today so I think blood witch senior are a better option, and get them healed."
Ryan said as he exited the car.
"Though perhaps Dr Lee here can treat them as well."
Antonio slowly stood and stepped out of the car, he winced.
"I took one of the bastard''s lightening bolts to the hip, I managed to weaken his rote before it hit but it still hurt like shit, I do not think I am to badly hurt though, I can walk and move and the skin feels a bit tender but not burned, I think I will be fine."
The Hermetic scribe said.
"Freddy seamed to be hit by debris though, I am more worried about her."
Ryan nodded to that before he continued.
"Yeah, in either case, one or two of us need to get the prisoner down into a cell or since that one is occupied perhaps locking him up in the make shift interrogation room? The rest should report to Chief Morgan."

Colin shop:

John and Barry leave happily after wishing you well also, soon after the young lover have left however your clerk comes back from her dentist appointment.
"Ah Mr Wainwright, thank you for covering for me, do you want me to take over now so you can get some work done, or would you prefer I go and buy lunch and tea first."
The woman said, her speech slightly off due to a still numb mouth.
"Also are there anything else you might want me to do today?"

(OOC: Yes work on the sickle go wonderfully.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Richard does a check on the party ( 2 2 2 4 7 9 0ยก to do a triage and assess who needs most help

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Antonio are clearly in some pain, he limp but his skin color is normal and his pulse steady, you lift his shirt and see a rather large, dark bruise forming near his hip, and the skin is red and sore but it is only a first degree burn, since it was a bolt of lighting that hit the Hermetic, even if he lessened it's power he should be checked out but there i no hurry, most likely his hip is sprained other than that and very superficial burns he is fine, the injury is painful but nothing else.

Freddy that needs help from Ingmar to get out of the car on the other hand can barely stand, you see a long, triangle shaped piece of concrete jutting out of her leg and she is not able to put weight on the wounded leg, just willpower alone let her drive here, and using the leg while driving have worsened the injury, there are some blood but the concrete splint keep there from being much bleeding, the splinter need to be removed the the leg incepted for injury to veins and bone, preferably before it become infected, of the two of them Freddy definitely the one in worst shape.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next