Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

+2
Jaq
Ashan101
6 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:01 am

Beatrice considered then she nodded.
"Yes I do think I will be able to do it by myself, perhaps not perfectly but I will work on it."
The young Verbena said.
"I feel better I think, calmer in a way, I am still terrified but it is easier to think."
Beatrice said as she glanced up at Adley.
"My head feel clearer now."

The young Verbena rummaged around in her bag again and pulled out a book, it was a old high German dictionary, Beatrice did not know if Adley would like the book but it had not been easy to get and it was an antique and he did like languages. The blood witch held the book out towards Adley and gave a shy smile.
"Here I...well we did not agree on a price for the instruction, but I thought you might like this."
The Verbena said as she offered the Hermetic the old dictionary with it's blue cloth binding and yellowed pages witnessing that the book was quite old.
"You could have one of my other books as well if you prefer, I just thought that since you like languages, you might like this."

Beatrice knew Adley had not been teaching her the Lesser Banishing ritual to get anything from her, and under normal circumstances she might have just assumed she owed him one, but right now every Protocol had to be observed, and a teacher's debt had to be repaid, and Beatrice did not dare to wait with such a payment.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:42 am

--- Night ---
Colin ran and weaved, "My soul and sanity are not the issue here; I'm just on an adrenaline rush like I haven't been since Desert Storm. Possibly higher, with the lack of armour plating. With a little luck, now, they haven't noticed our cars, being too busy getting to the top floor."
He spun, braced and aimed, squeezing off the last four shots in his pistol at the window to delay the Nephandi a little, and reloaded.
((OOC: Not actually expecting to hit anyone through the window at this range, is there any point in rolling for suppressive fire? Wink ))

--- 9AM ---
Colin accepted the page, uncapped his pen, and smoothly drew the encircled octagram, with a minor circle at each point. "Circle to, well, focus, the elements at cardinal points, in natural opposition to one another, and... Air at the top, Mind, Water, Body, Earth, Heart, Fire, Soul..."
The eight stylized images, once more - the classic elemental icons, the ravens, the stick-figure man, the heart and the sun.
"With this, all that is needed is to visualize a littered passage blasted clean with a great gust of force, and place my fingers on the circle..."
Hands on the paper, Colin breathed deeply and visualized the passages, opening up a small pocket of unreality within the circle, letting the Quintessence flow through him and pluck away all the wear, tear and residual resonances to blast it into the little pocket before it collapsed... "Scoria expurgate!"

Looking up, slightly clearer-eyed, he smiled. "I call it Clearing the Ways. It's effective at clearing out the cobwebs. In any case, I can understand that you need to be on hand here, but perhaps we could arrange such an excursion at a later time? Say, approximately twenty minutes before madame D'Angelo comes bursting through the doors?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:04 am

Freddy nodded, she ran as hard as she could but she had to stop to help Hildegaard, the old woman could not run as quickly as the rest of the mages. Ingmar and Antonio caught up with the women, Antonio limped as if he had been hurt, but adrenaline kept him running.

Colin you and Ryan reach the cars, Ryan is carrying the prisoner over his shoulder, the other four mages are right behind you. It seams like your bullet delayed the Nephandi, if that is who the attacking willworkers are, for there where no more fireballs for the time it took your group to get to the cars, however at this point another one came flying, but the ground from Steelhaven where now a bit off from the window's line of sight so the fireball missed and blew a nice BMW a few rows down to smithereens. Freddy and the others yelped and ducked in case there where shrapnel, but luckily most of that went into the cars next to the BMW, though a few pieces of metal landed near your group as well.
"I think that was our cue to leave."
Muttered Ingmar in a sour tone of voice.
"Before our quite vulgar friend up there get lucky with his next blast."

(No there are no need to roll.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:17 am

--- Night ---
Colin tore open the car's back door, guiding Ryan and the fallen Technocrat in. "I do believe you're right. Move it, people! Damn, Antonio, do you want me to drive?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:44 am

"Yeah, one of them got me in the shoulder."
Antonio say as he get into the passenger seat, Ryan and the prisoner get into the back and wait for Richard to get into the last remaining seat of the Hermetic's car. Ryan tossed his keys to Freddy there whee no time to worry about who got into which car.
"Take the Kia."
He said and Freddy ran to the driver seat of the little blue Kia and waited for Ingmar and Hildegaard to get in. As you are getting into the cars you hear a swoosh and another fireball explode into the concrete, Freddy give a yelp when a piece of the ground, a splinter of concrete bite into her leg.
"I...I can still drive."
She mutters, let us just get out of there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:53 am

--- Night ---
Colin nodded, snatched Antonio's keys, and slipped into the driver's seat once everyone was aboard. "Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and make sure the trays are in the upright position... Hold on tight, we're rolling!"
With that, he screeched out of the parking lot, and drove off at a decent clip, hoping the head start would be good enough to get home safely without drawing attention.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:54 pm

As the car drives Richard keeps a watch out the window.... while he looks after the patient that they have .oping that there is no pursuit

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:11 pm

You all get into the cars and drive, there was a collective hush as you waited to see if there where pursuers. Antonio grimaced as he turned to look out the back window.
"I do not see anyone, but I guess it is to early to tell."
He muttered, now that he was in the car and stress and fear where lessening he was beginning to feel pain and he winced.
"Nothing ever go smoothly dos it?"
The Hermetic muttered with a smirk.
"Hum...well they are probably licking their wounds to, three of their number are either dead or badly hurt, surly they would stop to help their own wounded before setting after us right?"
Ryan asked but he knew his own question was dumb, if these where Nephandi then no, most of that rotten bunch would abandon their own in a heartbeat.
"Perhaps we should take a less than direct route back to the Chantry? Just in case they are following us."
Ryan suggested.
"Oh and also how long are this kid here going to be out, I would hate to have to fight against him as well."
The Cultist said and nudged the sleeping Barabbi just to illustrate who he meant.

Richard your patient have been harshly tortured, eight finger nails have been pulled out, including thumbs, he have been badly beaten and have several cracked ribs and you see little burns and wounds from a taser several places on his body, as well as burns that might be from a lighter, the torture have been systematic and brutal, the boy have a even breath though, at least now that the sedative keep him from feeling the pain of his broken ribs, and his heart is strong, he is dehydrated after having been left alone and bound in that state for hours though, you also see the deadly pallor that comes with j'hor, but that is not something you can do anything with, the young man should be in a hospital, but he is not dying, you can patch him up and alleviate his pain.

(Colin and Richard I would like a perception plus alertness roll from each of you to see if you can spot if your attackers are pursuing or not.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:25 pm

((OOC: Aight, 1, 2, 5, 5, 0 - I'm guessing Colin's too focused on getting everyone back to the Chantry to pay adequate attention backwards...))
--- Night ---
Colin nodded, "Indirect route it is... hold on."
He turned the car in a barely legal intersection and sped off on a scenic tour of the city.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:

Bianca afternoon airport:

Ryan grin a little.
"If I use that line all the time my dear, then I would not be fool enough to admit it before a pretty lady."
The Cultist said, he had the kind of voice that melted hearts and his smile was quite fetching to then he turn serious.
"Yeah shit always happens at the worst possible moment."
He commented as he lead the Verbena Hedge Wizard towards the rest room where Tane was working at communicating with the spirit of the airport.
"I have been in the situation myself of being in need of my craft but lacking my tools, it is most irritating."
The mage nodded to what Bianca was saying.
"Yeah there are those of our kind that learn to manipulate that, luck and chance, and one can do as much damage with that as with a fireball."
He comments.
"I hope so to, she is my first apprentice, I would never forgive myself if something happened to her."
Ryan said, he kept his voice low so none could overhear his words.
"Which two guys are you talking about by the way, those you mentioned that saved you?"
Suddely Ryan stopped dead in his track he grabbed a hold of Bianca's wrist hard enough to be just shy of hurting her.
"G...giant vagina? Tell me what you saw woman, please."
Ryan said, he had grown very pale all of a sudden.

Bianca giggles softly and shakes her head. "I'll take that as an yes then. You're a dangerous one, I had better watch myself." she says, noticing the way he smiles at her, and nods. "Yeah, I was just talking to Rosa about how I left most of my stuff at home to come here. Spirit of the airport? Well, that's a new one for me. I had no idea it even existed. Well, I don't really care, whatever helps us save Rosa." she shrugs slightly, still walking with him, nodding again at his question. "Yes, that's right. One of them took off immediately to chase Lisa, the other..." she pauses a moment. "...followed behind right after, after taking care of the people she had hurt."

She frowns as he mentions Lisa's powers. "I know, right? Everything that could possibly go wrong happened when we were around her. First I tried to intercept her but whenever I was close enough, I would trip, someone would bump on me, and so on. Then Rosa's phone wouldn't work no matter what. It's when I suggested we split. I figured only one of us with bad luck would be better than both." she says and smiles reassuringly at him. "Don't worry, I think Lisa is too busy being chased the two guys to go after Rosa."

As he grabs her wrist, she blinks a couple of times and stares at him with a startled expression, obviously taken by surprise, though it quickly turns into a glare and she breaks from his grip forcefully. "If you do that ever again, you will regret it." she says with a scowl, looking very very angry as the gestures brings all her bad memories of getting beat by 'clients' to surface. It doesn't take a minute for her to regain her composure though, as she realizes how scared the man looks. "Yes, a giant vagina. At first I thought you were working with her when I saw it, but then I remembered something Rosa had mentioned about you and connected that dots. I asked Lisa about this vagina and she called it a Caul. I have no idea what that means or does though. To put it simple, she wanted to take Rosa hostage to force you to go through it."

Bianca late afternoon Chantry:

Amadeus sigh as he lead the way up the stairs.
"Do not underestimate the woman you met, I have not been told all the details, but for what I know, you do not want to get entangled with her."
The old Verbena said then he nods.
"The Technocracy are our enemies, plain and simple, it is their fault Paradox kill our kin, they seek to kill dreams and make this world nothing but steel and plastic, a perfectly ordered hell, kill them if you can and stay away from them if not, they are the enemies of all our Tradition stand for."
Amadeus said sternly.

"Now as for your teacher, she can be hard on her students, but she do care and she do create the best, my own mentor was no kinder to me."
The old mage said with a grin.
"Perhaps your Avatar is not ready to Awaken child, I at least could not lead it down that path, but it will come a time when it will, in this life or the next."
Amadeus said, he did not however mention that the more powerful a Hedge Wizard got the less was the chance they would cast aside their static magic and Awaken, what Bianca had learned from the old hag was making her less likely to Awaken in this life not more, but he would not say something to take away her hope.
"Just remember that you art is not wrong Bianca, a Hedge Wizard can rival the raw power of an Awakened mage, and perhaps that is your path, you should focus more on what you are, and not what you are not."
Amadeus smile.
"Change your name or keep it when you feel it is right child, when you feel it is right."

"Well yes, this place might not have luxury, but it is not a dump."
Amadeus agreed. The mages the two of you meet on your way seam more curious about who you are rather than wanting to bed you though, it was not that often they saw a new face in the Chantry.

The apartment you are given are fairly small, it have a small living room with a kitchenette, then there are a bedroom and a bathroom, the furniture and appliances are old though, as Amadeus said they where found in storage, but the place is clean and pleasant.
"A garden is not easy here since we are in the middle of a city Bianca, but I will see if I can find some solution for it, some large pots to grow your plants in perhaps...yes it is not ideal for our kind, but sometimes we have to make due."
The old Verbena commented.
"As for work, we will find you something whatever it is your old profession or something else, for now though you should settle in and get to know people around the Chantry."
The old mage say, he walks over to Bianca and pat her on the shoulder, saying nothing when she say she is proud to be his daughter.
"Well for now perhaps you would like to see your sister? I know you where quite close before I sent you away."
Amadeus offers.
"You two have not seen one another for three years...I am sure she will be thrilled to see you."

Bianca nods at him, sighing deeply. "Yes, I learned that the hard way, but the alternative was to sell Rosa and her mentor out. I was trying to figure out what she was doing to bring bad luck to people when she noticed two guys coming over and decided to leave. I thought they were the reinforcements Rosa said she'd call so I tried to stop her. Out of nowhere I felt this overwhelming pain in my chest and she told she'd kill me if I ever touched her again, though from the pain I was pretty sure I'd die right there." she says and nods again. "I really, really don't, but she kinda made it clear she'll come after me. I need to be ready for when this happens. She was more than willing to kill everyone gathered there."

When he mentions the technocracy, she nods. "I see... as far as ideals go they are horrible and disgusting, but are things really that simple when we actually deal with them? I think I might have died today if not for the one who helped me, taking the pain away instantly. He did say we were enemies and left right after though. Would kill him be right?" she asks honestly, though she pretty much knows the answer to the question.

As the subject changes, she nods. "I know, right? She wouldn't stop bragging about how good she is for one minute! I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss the hag already." she giggles and shrugs. "After surviving all the bullshit she made me go through, I'm kind of grateful she did. As she rubbed on my face all the time, if I can't make it through her trials, I'm not fit to serve Earth anyway." she smiles and nods. "Hedge wizard or awakened mage, it doesn't matter that much to be honest. I just feel like I owe you, if that makes any sense? Anyway, I still fear the old hag a lot more than the woman who tried to kill me today." she chuckles.

She nods eagerly at him. "It definitely isn't. It'll be the most comfortable place I lived in ever since I was 12!" she says and laughs, though it fades as he mentions the garden. "Ugh, I see. I will see what I can do, then. I need them to work, whatever it may be. I was thinking of opening a shop for seeds, leaves and other natural stuff, but I guess that will have to wait." she says, not looking too bothered about it. Bianca wasn't looking to bed any of the mages either, she just enjoyed teasing people. She nods at him. "Yeah, don't worry about that. I will pull my own weight here, just not sure how yet. Anyway, thanks for looking after me, master."

Bianca smiles brightly as he mentions her sister. "Oh! That's right! With all the crap that happened today I almost forgot about her. I'd love to see her right away!"
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Colin night:

You do not notice any pursuers at least, there is traffic but none of the cars appear to be following you as you drive though the city.
"Yeah I mean if they are following us we do not want to lead them to the others."
Ryan say in a serious tone of voice.

(OOC: I will just wait for the roll for Richard as well before I have the cars arrive at the Chantry.)

Bianca and Colin afternoon:

Ryan nods. when Bianca asks about the spirit of the airport.
"Most places, especially places like this airport that see so much use and where there are so much energy and emotion get spirits, so my bet is that Logan's have one."
The Cultist commented.
"Yes whatever let us find her...hum so the Crats are after this Lisa as well, now that suit me just fine."
Ryan muttered with a grin

The Cultist of Ecstasy nods to what Bianca is saying.
"Yeah we have a name for such a power."
The Cultist said and made sure to keep his voice low so the conversation would not be overheard by the crowds of people milling around the airport.
"We call it Entropy, but that off course is just a name, a umbrella term, each mage have their own view of it. I study a bit of it myself."
Ryan said then he nodded again.
"Machines and electronics are very sensitive to such powers, getting a phone and especially a smart phone to stop working are easy. I hope you are right though that Rosa is safe and that this Lisa person is far away from her."
The Cultist said in a concerned tone of voice.

Ryan lets go of the Hedge Wizard's arm as she tear herself loose, and let his own arm drop.
"Forgive me."
He mutters.
"It is however extremely important that you tell me the details."
The Cultist say clearly shaken.
"You saw me...step into a Cowl, damned it...h...how accurate are these visions of yours exactly."
Ryan say then he shook his head and closed his eyes.
"Sweet heaven if it was her or me I might..."
The mutters as Bianca tell him more about her vision, the remaining color draining from his face.

Ryan fish out his phone and texts Colin in the car.
"Our new friend here have had a vision of the Nep wanting to use Rosa to force me to fall, if we do not find her and I insist on going off on my own, shoot me, I am serious. I do not know the validity of her vision, but until we know, I can not go off on my own to find my apprentice."

Bianca afternoon Chantry:

Amadeus sigh.
"You did well child not to cooperate with that woman. Now as for how she created bad luck, something like this perhaps."
The old mage said, he took a dice from some nick nacks in a bowl that had been placed there as decoration and muttered a few Latin words over it before he tossed it on the table, getting a six, then tossing it again and getting a six, again and a gain he tossed getting almost all sixes and a few fives.
"I know a little of it to, but not much..."
The old Verbena then looked concerned.
"She touched you and hurt you, will you let me examine you with my magick just to make sure nothing is wrong Bianca?"
Amadeus said as he sat down in a chair and gave his former apprentice a discerning gaze.
"You will be protected child until we can take that woman down, and then she will regret laying hands on my family."
The old blood mage said with a cold, dangerous look in his pale gaze.

"No child, things are never as easy in real life as in ideology, but yes, if I met the man who helped you, I would kill him, he might not actively try to harm our kind, but he help the ones that do, I would show him no mercy, this is a war, I happen to have down quite a few Nazis that where good, kind men as well, and yes I would kill them to."
The Verbena said.
"But since he helped you, if I knew I would try to make his passing as painless as possible, and I would not take him prisoner for interrogation."
Amadeus said in a harsh tone of voice.

The old Verbena gave a short laugh.
"Oh I think the woman who attacked you would fear The Hag as well, I certainly would not want to get on her bad side."
Amadeus smiles a little.
"You do not owe me anything child, you simply where not one I could teach, that happen, but you are family, one day I might need your help and then I will call on you, for now though do not worry about it."

"Well we do have a roof, perhaps it will be possible to make a garden there, I will speak with the Deacon Primus about it."
Amadeus said.
"Hum...yes such a shop might be profitable, and you might get contacts both among the weak Hedge Wizards of sleeper community and among mages if you do, and contacts can be far more valuable than money, first things first though, we need to get you settled in, then we will look to the future.

"I will take you to Beatrice's room."
Amadeus said then he sigh and a look of deep worry entered his eyes.
"But you should know, things have happened since last you saw your sister, and currently she is in a great deal of trouble, her mood might not be the best..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:04 pm

(Ooc 849859 for per and alerr)

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Richard you notice a dark green car that have been keeping it's distance but are constantly a few cars behind yous, you are pretty sure it follow your party's car as Colin and Freddy drive your group towards the Chantry.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:01 pm

(dawn)
"Yes I do think I will be able to do it by myself, perhaps not perfectly but I will work on it." The young Verbena said."I feel better I think, calmer in a way, I am still terrified but it is easier to think."Beatrice said as she glanced up at Adley. "My head feel clearer now."

"Good. That is how you should feel, better than you did before." His eyes showed a brightened look as well, having shaken off some of the turgid emotions from the night before.

The young Verbena rummaged around in her bag again and pulled out a book, it was a old high German dictionary, Beatrice did not know if Adley would like the book but it had not been easy to get and it was an antique and he did like languages. The blood witch held the book out towards Adley and gave a shy smile."Here I...well we did not agree on a price for the instruction, but I thought you might like this."

Adley reached out and accepted the book, looking quite confused at first until she mentioned the price of instruction. His first inclination was to return it back to her, after all his pater had told him to instruct her, which in turn was part of -his own- price of instruction. But then he thought of D'Angelo and carefully examined the book. "I believe you have rather overpaid me, Beatrice." He did not speak German, at least not yet, but it as a beautiful old tome and he held it with care, gently opening it to look at the leaves. Some people collected dictionaries, he could trade it for a different volume, though he thought he'd rather keep it.

"You could have one of my other books as well if you prefer, I just thought that since you like languages, you might like this."

"It's a beautiful dictionary, are you sure you wish to part with it? As I said, I do think this is in excess of what I have taught you." If he was going to accept it as a payment and not a gift, he was going to be fair to her, she was his cabalmate.

(9 am)
"With this, all that is needed is to visualize a littered passage blasted clean with a great gust of force, and place my fingers on the circle..." Hands on the paper, Colin breathed deeply and visualized the passages, opening up a small pocket of unreality within the circle, letting the Quintessence flow through him and pluck away all the wear, tear and residual resonances to blast it into the little pocket before it collapsed... "Scoria expurgate!"

Adley watched Colin make a miniature working space on paper, curiously, as he 'purged the dross,' which should have a similar effect of banishing the lower materia. "That's interesting...yes, I think the general concept is similar. I think the main one that I see is that there are no Powers but you have the base elements and other symbols relating to those concepts. I wonder how much this effects the ambient atmosphere, wherein this seems more contained to yourself." He was musing aloud, not having hit upon anything exact.

Looking up, slightly clearer-eyed, he smiled. "I call it Clearing the Ways. It's effective at clearing out the cobwebs. In any case, I can understand that you need to be on hand here, but perhaps we could arrange such an excursion at a later time? Say, approximately twenty minutes before madame D'Angelo comes bursting through the doors?"

"It is serviceable," he said with a nod. "And a good name. May I examine this when I have some free time?" Of course, such a thing was limited, free time, but he was curious about his cabalmate's workings, which had similarities to his own but also various unique traits.

Adley sighed. "I don't know that running away would solve anything and would make us outlaws, which means I could not fight this from happening again, should it come to that. But I understand your feelings, Colin. I have been trying to figure out a way to fight this, fire with fire as the Flambeau say. If you speak with the Mercere mentor, Micah Gregario, then I will speak with her cabal mate. Additionally, the Deacon said that there were mages that examined Susanna's avatar and found it cleansed. Perhaps we should try to speak with them as well?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Beatrice smiles a little.
"I want you to have it, and while it is a payment for instruction, I also want to give it to you because you have helped me much these days."
The young Verbena said and looked down.
"I speak old high German, not high German, but old high German which is about as dead as a language can be, but it is a language my mentor speak naturally, i believe it to be the mother tongue of his earlier incarnation. In either case many Verbena speak it so I learned it."
Beatrice smiles a little.
"Most of what is written down about the language is in Latin though as the Germanic tribes that used it generally did not write much down, but there are some texts in the elder futark, those are included int he back with Latin and modern German translations."
Beatrice explained, then she spoke a few lines of the language which showed far more in common with French really than modern German, the sounds where softer, more rounded, the girl spoke as if she was fluent in the dead language though, which she probably was if Amadeus had taught her since she was twelve, then she changed back to English.
"I can get by in Latin and I speak old high German, not exactly languages that will help me if I go on vacation."
The girl said with a slight smile.
"Thank you again for teaching me, and I will train with the ritual, I will try to get better at it."
The young Verbena said then she looked down.
"Well I probably should not keep you from your duties this morning, and Amadeus have asked to see me for tea."
Beatrice said, her mentor probably wanted to spend time with her in case...she quickly pushed that thought out of her mind, part of her did not want to leave, she enjoyed talking with the Hermetic, but he had his duties and she had hers.
"I will see you at the Cabal meeting in a few hours then."
Beatrice said softly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Could you help me get her out? I want to help the girls she's with. They're awake as i am, and they want de get away from her.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:24 pm

"I can not get the frightening woman out."
The spirit said.
"I can find others like you, those with the odd spirits inside of you, tell you where others like you are...but what are a girl?"
The spirit of the airport asked curiously.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:04 pm

"DaMN and blast we have a tail, dark green job . Keeping it's distance 3/4 cars back " Richard exclaims

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Ryan glanced back then he nods.
"Yeah when you mention it, I have seen that green car a few times now, we need to loose our new friend back there, I will send a text message to the others that we are being followed."
The Cultist said and fetched out his phone and wrote to the ones driving in his blue Kia.
"We have a green tail guys."
Before he turned his attention back to what to do.
"Perhaps we can find a way to use chance and luck to make them loose track of us, or perhaps make their engine break down."
Ryan suggested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Richard now focuses on the patient tending to wounds in the careening vehicle

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Airport:

Bianca she says and listens to his explanations about the many subjects discussed, nodding silently every now and then. When he mentions the technocrats, she nods at him and grins along. "Exactly! It's why I have high hopes she is alright, I think we should go check if her car is there. With Lisa using her entropy, we feared we'd trap ourselves in there, but after we split, who knows?" she says and shrugs.

She nods at him and smiles warmly as he apologizes, taking his hand and squeezing softly. "Hey, it's ok. I don't know what that thing is but clearly it's not good. You don't have to worry too much though. I don't see the future, just a glimpse of a possible outcome. We were eating at some Thai Restaurant when Rosa noticed the woman staring at us, so I asked the goddess what the woman's intentions were, and that is when I saw what I saw. I told Rosa we were in danger and left the thai food place. She followed us and the rest you already know." she pauses to catch a breath and continues. "After Lisa and the technocrats left, I had another vision. It was pretty much the same but this time it was a lot more distant, meaning that while it's not the most likely future, it's still possible." she says and lets go of his hand. "It's why I was against you coming over here." she says and sighs. "There is a chance it will happen, but it's nothing set on a stone or anything. You just need to be careful, ok?"

Chantry:

Bianca watches as her old master throws the dice, blinking a couple of times as it becomes obvious what he meant. She smirks and tilts her head. "You wouldn't be using loaded dice to trick your own daughter now, would you?" she says, obviously teasing him. Her eyes widen as he asks to examine her, since as far as she knew she was perfectly fine, since the technocrat guy had helped her. She nods at him none the less. "Of course, master. The technocrat I told you about made the pain go away, but who knows what else that woman, or the technocrat could have done, right? Please go ahead." she says in a tender tone, mellowing all over as he says he will protect her. "I appreciate a lot, but please don't put yourself in danger because of me. After all, it's survival of the fittest, and if I'm not fit enough to survive, I would rather not drag those I care for along with me." she says firmly.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as he mentions the technocrat. "I understand... I will keep this in mind if I ever meet one again." she hangs her head a bit, and it's pretty obvious she is not happy at all with this situation, though she smiles as he shows 'mercy'. "I appreciate that, master."

The gloomy mood fades as the old hag is brought up again, and she laughs along with him. "Well, that woman IS insane, so she might not be aware of she'd be going up against. She told me she is centuries old. Is that even possible?" she asks curiously. "She says she needs a time mage for her plans, and that's where Ryan would come in." her smile widens as Amadeus says she's family, and nods. "Well, in that case I will just be forever grateful for being allowed into your family when I had none. I do consider both you and Bea as family and I'll do anything for both of you, anytime!" she says and grins.

"A garden in the roof would be lovely, the direct sunlight would make things a lot easier than if I kept them here in the apartment. They will also serve as additional security in the future, when I finally decipher the old hag's notes the gave me." she chuckles softly and nods as he says he'll bring the issue to the Deacon Primus. "Thank you again, I promise this will be worth the investment." she grins at him again and nods. "I hadn't thought about that, but it could be very useful, yes. Do you think they will recognize what I do as magic? I would rather not attract the technocrats' attention if I can avoid it. But I agree, there is much to be done before I even consider it. First I need to learn how to grow the plants instantly like the old hag does so I have something to sell at all." she says and laughs.

The young woman looks concerned as he mentions Beatrice. "What is wrong with her? Is there anything I can do to help?"
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Richard night:

The prisoner's broken ribs are not loose so there is little you need or can do there other that provide pain relief when he wakes up, or use magick to heal them, the tips of his fingers needs to be cleaned though and the same do the burns and other wounds that break the skin, and there are ointments that can be put on his bruises to make him more comfortable when he wakes up.

Bianca airport:

Ryan looks pretty worried, he nods when you menion Rosa's car though.
"Yeah we should check it, do you know where she have parked it? First we need to meet up with Tane and his friend though."
The Cultist say then he sigh as Bianca speaks of seeing possible futures.
"Why target me, I am an Adept, but there are many Adepts in the Traditions."
The young man say as he continue walking.
"Yeah if I had known about the Caul I would not have come, not even for Rosa..."
Ryan said but he was lying, yeah he would have come anyway to save his apprentice damned be the consequences, but he did not want to think about that.
"Let us just see if Tane have found any information about where Rosa might be and then get the hell out of here."
The Cultist said in a concerned tone of voice.

Bianca Chantry:

Amadeus grins a little.
"I have little need of loaded dice."
He say as he walks over to Bianca and take one of his daggers and cut a symbol into his own palm, not making a sound as he complete he lines, then he hold the hand over his failed apprentice and begin a short chant, then when he is done he close his hands together and chant again and when he is done the cuts are gone, taking a handkerchief he wipe blood from his palm.
"You seam to be fine, I think I know the rote she used on you, or a variation of it, that magick causes pain but nothing else."
Amadeus mutters.
"Now there are others things that have higher priority than your life, the security of this Chantry among other things, however if at all possible I will keep you safe."

Amadeus looks at Bianca then he sigh.
"War is not easy on any of us, you could probably escape it though, if you wish, the Technocracy might kill a Hedge Wizard, but they do not actively hunt your kind down like they do mine, you could move somewhere and be away from the war and the killing...if you wish."
The old mage said.
"I would not begrudge you such a choice daughter."

"I am not so sure the woman you met is insane Bianca, her morality is not line yours or mine and she have ideals that do not match ours, but do that mean she do not have control of her faculties? It is dangerous to categorize evil as insanity, it makes us underestimate it."
Amadeus said then the laugh when his failed apprentice ask him if a mage can live for centuries.
"My current incarnation was born in a small village in Germany in 1706 daughter, and I am not the oldest mage at the Chantry, so is it possible, yes it is."
Amadeus raises an eyebrow.
"You are telling me this woman you talk of want Mr Darehill because he study time magick...hum I think you better tell your story to our Security Chief Jeffry Morgan, he is a good for nothing Hermetic, but he know what he is doing."
The old mage said he only smiles when Bianca say she is grateful to be a part of his family.
"I never had children Bianca, my apprentices is the closet to children I will ever have I suspect."

"I will talk about using part of the roof for a garden with the Deacon Primus when I get the chance."
Amadeus repeated.
"Some use the roof for barbecues and the like, but setting some of it aside for your use should not be a problem I think. No need to thank me yet, thank me when I have managed to talk George into it."
The old mage smiles.
"Now as for a shop, yes it would be most useful, but for now with a Nephandi infestation in the city and Beatrice' legal problems, I can not promise when I will have the time to help you with this. Yes some will see what you do as magick those who know what magick is and can feel it will recognize it yes, I doubt the Union would go after a herb shop, but there is always some risk."
Amadeus sits back down and leans back.
"I wish I could teach you my arts child but I can not. However do remember, plants gain energy from the earth and from the sun and moon, when you grow them instantly they loose that and are much weaker when used for magick, it is better to have patience and let them grow naturally if you want quality products."

Amadeus get a serious and worried look in his eyes when Bianca asks what is wrong with Beatrice.
"That my dear is a long story. In short though, some time after you where sent away the Technocracy attacked our old Chantry, Beatrice fought like everyone else and she did good, however in the process she got so much Paradox that she nearly died. I took her to Horizon, a other world if you will to have her checked out and there they found that her Avatar, her soul where the reborn soul of a Nephandus, the same group we think that woman who attacked you are of. Bee was arrested and put on trial, and there she was sentenced to..."
Amadeus looks away.
"Something quite terrible, but I managed to talk the Council of Nine tine giving her a stay of execution as long as she did not break the terms of the stay. Now the problem is that a out of control judge is after her and she is willing to stretch the law to use that badly worded stay against Beatrice, having it lifted so she can carry our her punishment...no child I doubt you can help, all you can do is to be a friend to her and help her through this time...no matter if we manage to save her or...not..."
Amadeus looked angry and sad over the whole thing, and something else, horrified.
"Chances are Bianca that we will lose Beatrice in the most horrible way imaginable."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:10 pm

( Ooc int and med. 2 4 5 7 0 0 0 ) to bind wounds and take care of him)

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:17 pm

You manage to take care of the young New World Order Barabbi's woulds, you bandage him up and tend to him, he get a bit more color in his cheek and he surly will be allot more comfortable when he wakes up than before you got to work, there are allot you just can not fix, but by cleaning the wounds and dressing them he will have an easier recovery, if he is allowed to live that long that is.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:10 am

It's like me, but with another kind of energy. We got the energy of the hunt, the brute force and of movement, they got the energy of life, the energy to heal others. A girl is when it is young. tried to explain Tane.
I this place we are all "men" and in the one to my side, there pointed Tane to the women's bathroom they are all "women". it should be able to sense it.

Once you place them, could you bother the strange one in any way?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next