Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

4 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Adley:

"Can I borrow your phone again?" he asked Adjan. He needed about ten more hours in my day, he thought ruefully. Assuming the man let him borrow it again, he will pull up a map and compare it to the one in front of them.

Adljan nods he takes out his phone and hands it to you.
"Off course no problem."
You manage to find an address when comparing the maps easily enough.

He frowned a bit. "Under the circumstances, I think I'll have to tell him over the phone or see if someone can teleport the map. We still have to deal with the cat; the spirit gave me the information about the Master up front as it were so we could get someone on it, but of course expects her favor to be returned." He rubbed a hand across his face.

"Well you have the phone there and you are the one who have communicated with the spirit so you are the one who would know the details best Mr Roth Hicks."
Adjan said.
"And I agree we should help this spirit and it's friend."

"It is indeed their mess," Adley agreed. He took another set of paper and set it in front of the spirit. "Please tell us where to find Danielle so we can make plans to help her," he requested.

"You want me to burn her address into a piece of paper, or do you want another map, I gave you a map for where that mage is because I do not know what humans call the place, I do know where Danielle live, do you know Bunker Hill Bridge? Near it there is a gray building at the foot of the bridge, there are a maintenance shack there that are not in use anymore, Danielle live there."
Embra said and glanced at you.
"Remember I have watched humans I can speak with human terms...cumbersome as it may be."

Colin:

Colin scratched his chin lightly, "True, they could be mundane pets, but why gamble on it? She certainly seems the type to want to, hm, improve upon her pets, not just for the benefits it might give her, but to prove to herself that she has the skills and power to do so...

"I will not gamble on it Mr Wainwright I am just saying some mages do keep animal companions just for the company, but I will not be taking any chances."

As for sending Adepts, yes, that should probably suffice."

"I should certainly hope so."

He glanced around for a moment, "Come to think of it, where's Adley? I'd have expected him to be present."

"That was the plan Mr Wainwright however I had to send him out to look into something, that he is not back probably means he found a lead."
The old mage said and sigh.
"You know the six friendly Masters that visited us last night? Yes well they are no longer six they are now four, D'Angelo managed to loose two of them, three guesses as to what other Sphere than Spirit the two missing magi where known to be proficient at? Well in either case D'Angelo have asked my help in finding thee two missing judges and considering the Nephandi situation I could not bloody say no."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Adley Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Adljan nods he takes out his phone and hands it to you. "Off course no problem."

"Thank you." He looks over the area and nods.

"Well you have the phone there and you are the one who have communicated with the spirit so you are the one who would know the details best Mr Roth Hicks." Adjan said. "And I agree we should help this spirit and it's friend."

"Mmm...well, I know where this place is," he said, gesturing at the map and telling him. "Mr Padilla is locating us some assistance for the animal. You can call me Adley, if you wish," he added.

"You want me to burn her address into a piece of paper, or do you want another map, I gave you a map for where that mage is because I do not know what humans call the place, I do know where Danielle live, do you know Bunker Hill Bridge? Near it there is a gray building at the foot of the bridge, there are a maintenance shack there that are not in use anymore, Danielle live there."

"Ah, no that won't be necessary," he said when she asked if he needed her to make a map. "I think I can find the bridge," he said, using the map on the phone again. Then he called up the Chief to update him on the situation.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:18 pm

"Mmm...well, I know where this place is," he said, gesturing at the map and telling him. "Mr Padilla is locating us some assistance for the animal. You can call me Adley, if you wish," he added.

Adjan nodded.
"Good then we have a location. I guess we just wait for Mr Padilla then."
The Euthanatos said.
"Adley then, and you may call me Adjan."

"Ah, no that won't be necessary," he said when she asked if he needed her to make a map. "I think I can find the bridge," he said, using the map on the phone again. Then he called up the Chief to update him on the situation.

"Good, the maintenance hut is at the foot of the bridge on the North side."
The Spirit said.

You call up your mentor and hear him answer.
"Jeffry Morgan how may I help you?"
The man said formally as he did not recognize the caller's phone number.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:38 pm

You call up your mentor and hear him answer. "Jeffry Morgan how may I help you

"It is I. We have a location but time is short and I need to fulfill my end of the bargain." He gave him an estimate on how long it might take him to get back, as best he could guess. "I would suggest calling in our allies to see to it if we can but that is of course up to you, sir. Do you want me to tell you over the phone given the time or have someone there grab or check the map I have from here and send it to them?" Well, at least he would have Adjan's number handy if he needed it now. If they were going to run to the bridge and back again it was likely they were going to do more running around still before the day was out, he felt.

// Does he know anything about that area of town near the bridge? Also, where is Westchapel in relation, about how far away in a car?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:48 pm

"So you found something, I expected as much since you are not back here yet."
Your mentor said.
"Yes I will have to make some phone calls and Lux Itineris will have to take a part in this rescue operation, we do not have the personnel to spare...I hate taking things over the phone but since time is an issue yes give me the details."
The old mage said
"If that Gurnicus is still alive she must be rescued before that status changes...or worse."

You estimate it is a 15 to 20 minute drive if the traffic is not to bad. The bridge is near Charlestown, it is a fairly new bridge, just over 10 years old so the hut spoken of is probably something used to store tools in while it was being constructed, such structures where not uncommon around bridges and other structures.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Colin's eyebrows didn't even twitch. "She did what now? You had informed Lux Itineris about the Nephandi's activities, had you not? Ah, speaking of messages, did the papers for Miss Florentine's trial arrive yet? They are quartered in 3-16, and it would be rather embarassing for everyone if the file turned out to be lost in transit..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:35 pm

More out of habit than anything else he found himself nodding at the phone as he listened, then frowned a bit. Yes, he hated telling him things over the phone too but it was not as if he had a magic mirror or...well, spiritual messengers clearly could have their own issues as well.

"Something, yes. Very well." He told him the address and whereabouts as clearly he had been able to determine from the two maps. "Her messenger is still here so I would say it is likely. It attempted to go to her and was attacked, perhaps inexpertly, so it left to return here. I will call back if I have to, otherwise meet you back home.  Call if there is a need,' he requested, trying to think if he'd forgotten anything useful.

When he hung up he looked at Adjan. "It seems we're going to talk to Danielle, the Risen, with Ember, her spirit friend, heal and extend its life of her cat and return our assistant and then ourselves to our respective chantries, whereupon the matter of finding it a receptacle can be investigated in due course. That is of course if it goes smoothly," he said, though he added, "Which means we should try to be prepared for anything. I had a street thrown at our car, very nearly got teleported into a rooftop in Worcester..." He shook his head and then folded Ember's map up carefully and put it away with a nod of thanks to the spirit.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Colin:

"Oh yes they where well informed."
The old mage said and sigh.
"She however did not inform the two Spirit Masters who had never before been on Earth about the danger so they left to run some errands on their own, and never returned."
Jeffry nodded when you asked about the papers.
"Yes the court documents did arrive but I have not had the time the have a look at them yet."
The war mage nodded.
"Good so Mr Gregario and Miss Florentine got here safe and sound? Well that is at least one bit of good news."
The Hermetic said and then his phone rang, you hear him beginning to discuss with what have to be Adley about getting Lux Itineris to send some people to free at least one of the Spirit Masters.

(OOC: In short you hear the conversation currently going on.)

Adley:

"Something, yes. Very well." He told him the address and whereabouts as clearly he had been able to determine from the two maps. "Her messenger is still here so I would say it is likely. It attempted to go to her and was attacked, perhaps inexpertly, so it left to return here. I will call back if I have to, otherwise meet you back home. Call if there is a need,' he requested, trying to think if he'd forgotten anything useful.

"Then we have a place to start, thank you Adley good work. I will organize a rescue operation. I will see you when you get back and be careful."
The old mage said, direct praise was not so common from him but keeper Time mages out of the hands of the Nephandi was important enough that right now it was warranted.

When he hung up he looked at Adjan. "It seems we're going to talk to Danielle, the Risen, with Ember, her spirit friend, heal and extend its life of her cat and return our assistant and then ourselves to our respective chantries, whereupon the matter of finding it a receptacle can be investigated in due course.

Adjan put his phone back in his pocket and nodded.
"Well healing an old cat was not what i imagined myself taking part in today, but then we do have a plan, it is never dull is it?"
The Euthanatoi said and grinned.

That is of course if it goes smoothly," he said, though he added, "Which means we should try to be prepared for anything.

"It'll never go smoothly, nothing ever dos."
Adjan said with a sigh.

I had a street thrown at our car, very nearly got teleported into a rooftop in Worcester..."

"Well both of those things do sound unpleasant."
The death magus said and raised an eyebrow.
"Why do the magic users in Mr Wainwright's fantasy books never have to deal with all this shit?"

He shook his head and then folded Ember's map up carefully and put it away with a nod of thanks to the spirit.

Embra gave you a little nod in return. Soon thereafter Josef came back into the workshop with another man, this man was very short and stocky, he might be jut below 170 cm tall, his hair was mouse brown, fairly short and messy, his eyes was big and round, something which was exaggerated by the fact that he wore round glasses, the man's face to was round and he had a short neck, small shoulders but a stocky body, he was dressed in a brown, knitted turtle neck sweater and brown slacks in short he could not have looked more like an owl if he had tried, this was very clearly the Bjornær Josef had been talking about as they started to resemble the animal they tended to change into over time, and while the effect was not so pronounced that Duncan could be pointed out on the street as anything but mundane, it was not hard to guess what his Heart Beast was.
"Mr Roth Hicks, Mr Terach...this is my Chantrymate Duncan Ackermann bani Verbena."
The Son of Ether said and Duncan gave you both a polite nod and extended his hand in greeting.
"It is nice to meet you gentlemen."
The Verbena shapechanger said politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Colin facepalmed. "That woman... I swear to God, if our paths cross again, and she decides to be deliberately obstructive instead of helpful or at least willing to get out of the way, I just might shoot her."
He sighed softly, "In deference to Tradition law, I'll try to make it non-fatal, of course. But I'll not be held responsible for my actions should she show up to promote her own agenda when everyone else is dealing with the Nephandi."
He shook his head, "As for Mr. Gregario and Miss Florentine, yes, we got them here safe and sound. I was thinking of going out to get them some basic food supplies, as a matter of fact; their kitchenette is rather... inadequately stocked, and I get the distinct feeling Mr. Gregario doesn't like leaving Miss Florentine alone any longer than he has to."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Colin facepalmed. "That woman... I swear to God, if our paths cross again, and she decides to be deliberately obstructive instead of helpful or at least willing to get out of the way, I just might shoot her."

"Oh I second that feeling Mr Wainwright, that woman is getting on my nerves, I do think that Tradition law might look at you with unkind eyes if you shoot a Quaesitor."
Jeffry said with a wry smile.

He sighed softly, "In deference to Tradition law, I'll try to make it non-fatal, of course. But I'll not be held responsible for my actions should she show up to promote her own agenda when everyone else is dealing with the Nephandi."

"Well by Tradition law you are not allowed to shoot judges, even if it is non fatally, no matter how tempting it is, but yes she seam to do her best to create a much trouble for us as she possibly can, if I did not know better I would suspect her of willful sabotage."

He shook his head, "As for Mr. Gregario and Miss Florentine, yes, we got them here safe and sound. I was thinking of going out to get them some basic food supplies, as a matter of fact; their kitchenette is rather... inadequately stocked, and I get the distinct feeling Mr. Gregario doesn't like leaving Miss Florentine alone any longer than he has to."

"That is a good idea, you should have a bit of time before Adley get back here, and I have to organize a rescue operation for the missing Spirit Master. Now as for leaving Miss Florentine alone for any length of time, that might be a bad idea depending on her condition."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Colin smirked and winked to Morgan, "Well, should she turn up with bullet holes, I'm certain we both know that I was working on some complicated commission in my shop at the time, right?"
He grimaced a bit, "Miss Florentine is... how to put it... The engine is running, but there's no one at the wheel. She's... a bit unpleasant to watch, to be honest - nothing that can't be managed, but it's certainly discomforting, like sensing a shadow over one's grave."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Colin smirked and winked to Morgan, "Well, should she turn up with bullet holes, I'm certain we both know that I was working on some complicated commission in my shop at the time, right?"

"Off course for I know you would not be stupid enough to harm her Mr Wainwright...no mater how great the temptation to do so."

He grimaced a bit, "Miss Florentine is... how to put it... The engine is running, but there's no one at the wheel. She's... a bit unpleasant to watch, to be honest - nothing that can't be managed, but it's certainly discomforting, like sensing a shadow over one's grave."

The old mage shuddered.
"Yes well Miss Florentine would have been better off dead, but right now I am glad she is not as not only may she help Miss Alexander find a way to cleanse herself, but also he might help us find a way to cut some corruption out of the heart of the Traditions as well...I wonder if that broken woman know just how important she is right now."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:02 pm

"Then we have a place to start, thank you Adley good work. I will organize a rescue operation. I will see you when you get back and be careful.

"Yes sir."

"Well healing an old cat was not what i imagined myself taking part in today, but then we do have a plan, it is never dull is it?"The Euthanatoi said and grinned.

"Nor I, but here we are," he said with a hint of a smile back.

"Well both of those things do sound unpleasant." The death magus said and raised an eyebrow. "Why do the magic users in Mr Wainwright's fantasy books never have to deal with all this shit?"

"It could have been much worse," he said, and he knew it. But the only thing to do was be prepared to be unprepared, if it came down to it. Just do what you can. "I suspect that it is left out intentionally, or it would not fly under the radar."

"Mr Roth Hicks, Mr Terach...this is my Chantrymate Duncan Ackermann bani Verbena." The Son of Ether said and Duncan gave you both a polite nod and extended his hand in greeting. "It is nice to meet you gentlemen."

He shook the man's hand and gave him a polite nod. "Mr Ackerman, I wish we'd met under different circumstances. Has Mr Padilla explained why we need your assistance?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "It's hard to say how aware she really is... She appears to be reduced to reactions - no initiative of her own whatsoever. In any case, if you are done with me for now, I'll get them some groceries; I should have the time for a quick nip to the store around the corner before Adley gets back."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:55 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "It's hard to say how aware she really is... She appears to be reduced to reactions - no initiative of her own whatsoever.

"I hope that is how it is Mr Wainwright that Miss Florentine is reduced to...as you say just reactions, at least there might be some peace for her in that, but the way I understand it she is in a deep depression and is suffering greatly however I do not not wish to dwell on it to much at the moment, especially since there is no magick we know of that can help the woman."
The old mage said sadly.

In any case, if you are done with me for now, I'll get them some groceries; I should have the time for a quick nip to the store around the corner before Adley gets back."

"Yes you may go, bring someone with you though, no one gos out alone right now."
Jeffry instructed.

Adley:

"Nor I, but here we are," he said with a hint of a smile back.

"Well the Cycle lead us all down strange paths at times Adley."
The Euthanatoi said with a smile.
"I am glad though it seams that this time our mission is one of healing and not destruction, even if it is odd."

"It could have been much worse," he said, and he knew it. But the only thing to do was be prepared to be unprepared, if it came down to it. Just do what you can. "I suspect that it is left out intentionally, or it would not fly under the radar."

"Yes you are probably right about that."
Adjan said then he nodded.
"And yes you are alive and well, it could have been worse, but thee last few days have been...odd to say the least and your Cabal have caught a much greater brunt of it than had mine."

He shook the man's hand and gave him a polite nod. "Mr Ackerman, I wish we'd met under different circumstances. Has Mr Padilla explained why we need your assistance?"

"He has at that Mr Roth Hicks, well the general idea at least, that I am needed to heal the animal companion of a potential ally as a return favor for information provided, Josef felt speed was more important than giving allot more details than that, he also mentioned there might be some risk involved."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:43 am

"Well the Cycle lead us all down strange paths at times Adley." The Euthanatoi said with a smile."I am glad though it seams that this time our mission is one of healing and not destruction, even if it is odd."

He nodded. "Well, in this case, we're going to the north side of the Bunker Hill Bridge, there is a grey building at the foot of it. Nearby is a maintenance shack where we can find Daniella."

He nodded to the Verbena. "Very well, I can explain in more detail en route but the current task is to extend the life of an elderly cat and later see if we can transfer a part of a Risen within the cat to a more permanent container. As to the risk, I cannot say exactly the nature of it, there has been a lot of different types of activity so be prepared just in case." To Mr Padilla he said, "If we find out anything and it is prudent to tell you through the phone then I will call you or leave a message here. Otherwise we will let you know as soon as we can. Please do take care of yourself and thank you for your help."

He looked at Ember and asked her, "Are you going to join us on the ride?" Then he looked apologetically at the Verbena who probably thought he was speaking to the air at first. "We should go if we're ready."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:03 am

He nodded. "Well, in this case, we're going to the north side of the Bunker Hill Bridge, there is a grey building at the foot of it. Nearby is a maintenance shack where we can find Daniella."

"We best be on our way then."
Adjan said and nodded.
"Something like that should not be to hard to find."

He nodded to the Verbena. "Very well, I can explain in more detail en route but the current task is to extend the life of an elderly cat and later see if we can transfer a part of a Risen within the cat to a more permanent container.

"I have no idea what a Risen is Mr Roth Hicks but extending the life of a cat, that I can do, but not indefinitely, however I should be able to tun back the aging process a great deal, something as complicated as the rotes that some of our Masters use to live for centuries or more however, that is beyond me."

As to the risk, I cannot say exactly the nature of it, there has been a lot of different types of activity so be prepared just in case."

The Verbena nodded in agreement.
"I will try to be prepared Mr Roth Hicks, not that I am the greatest fighter though I am a healer and a shapeshifter, but I will do what I can."

To Mr Padilla he said, "If we find out anything and it is prudent to tell you through the phone then I will call you or leave a message here. Otherwise we will let you know as soon as we can. Please do take care of yourself and thank you for your help."

"Thank you Mr Roth Hicks, do be aware however that I will be leaving for my job shortly and I work on the Umbral side of Logan's and I doubt a phone call will reach me there, but if you leave a message I will get back to you as soon as I can, and thank you again, if you find Jacqueline I will owe you, she is as dear to me as my own mentor is."
The Etherite said and gave you a grateful look.
"If there is anything I can do to help further please let me know."

He looked at Ember and asked her, "Are you going to join us on the ride?" Then he looked apologetically at the Verbena who probably thought he was speaking to the air at first. "We should go if we're ready."

"No I will meet you there, if I can, for a while at least I found it hard to leave this place without having been released, but I will try. In either case it is easier for me to travel through the spirit world than though physical space."
Duncan just smiles to you, he do not seam to be to surprised, mages speaking to spirits, their Avatars, ghosts, energies or anything else unseen was hardly anything new.
"I am ready Mr Roth Hicks."
Duncan say and Adjan nods and begin to lead the way back towards the car after given Josef a short bow.
"Good day."
The Euthanatoi muttered before he left.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:05 am

Colin nodded, and on the way out of Morgan's office, he pulled out his phone and called Freddy.
"Hello, dear. Chief Morgan says no one is to go outside alone. Would you mind going grocery shopping with me? I'll make dinner tonight, with dessert."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:23 am

"I have no idea what a Risen is Mr Roth Hicks but extending the life of a cat, that I can do, but not indefinitely, however I should be able to tun back the aging process a great deal, something as complicated as the rotes that some of our Masters use to live for centuries or more however, that is beyond me."

"That will help, thank you. I'll explain the rest in the car."

"Thank you Mr Roth Hicks, do be aware however that I will be leaving for my job shortly and I work on the Umbral side of Logan's and I doubt a phone call will reach me there, but if you leave a message I will get back to you as soon as I can, and thank you again, if you find Jacqueline I will owe you, she is as dear to me as my own mentor is."
The Etherite said and gave you a grateful look. "If there is anything I can do to help further please let me know."

"I understand, I will let you know if there is anything else."

"No I will meet you there, if I can, for a while at least I found it hard to leave this place without having been released, but I will try. In either case it is easier for me to travel through the spirit world than though physical space."

"Very well, we shall meet you at the entry to the hut then, if that seems to make sense." He hoped that the Master wasn't weakening somehow and that was why the spirit was finding it easier to maneuver. Though it might simply be that it had a new task...he didn't like it though. But telling his mentor to hurry up wouldn't do any good, he knew he was making as much speed with it as he could. He nodded to the Etherite and walked quickly with the Verbena and Euthanatos back upstairs, striking for the car.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:38 am

Colin:

Colin nodded, and on the way out of Morgan's office, he pulled out his phone and called Freddy.
"Hello, dear. Chief Morgan says no one is to go outside alone. Would you mind going grocery shopping with me? I'll make dinner tonight, with dessert."

Freddy picks up and listens to what you have to say.
"I do not mind at all, I could probably stand to pick up a few thing myself and dinner and dessert, how can a girl say no. I am heading down stairs now."
The Virtual Adept said and you hear that she is heading out of her apartment before she hangs up. A few minutes later you see her on her way down the stairs, the young woman waves at you and smiles.
"Ok, the convenience store around the corner then?"

Adley:

"That will help, thank you. I'll explain the rest in the car."

"Very well then."
The Verbena said and nodded.

"I understand, I will let you know if there is anything else."

Josef nodded to that and give both you and Adjan a warm smile before you go.

"Very well, we shall meet you at the entry to the hut then, if that seems to make sense."

"It do make sense and yes I will meet you there if I am able, if not then try to explain the situation to Danielle."

He nodded to the Etherite and walked quickly with the Verbena and Euthanatos back upstairs, striking for the car.

"You get to the car and get in an Adjan start driving towards the Bunker Hill Bridge. Duncan settle into the back seat and put on his seat belt then he give a little smile.
"Now then gentlemen, if you do not mind, what is this all about?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:05 am

"It do make sense and yes I will meet you there if I am able, if not then try to explain the situation to Danielle."

He frowned at Ember. "Is there something that you could tell me that I could relate to her, that would let her know that I've spoken with you? You said earlier that you would have to come with us and that only you could persuade her as her conduit was understandably precious. In the event that you cannot come and we cannot persuade her, having tried, then our arrangement will be satisfied by our terms, though we would prefer to help your friend. So if there is something that you could tell me it might help our chances if that should come to pass."

"You get to the car and get in an Adjan start driving towards the Bunker Hill Bridge. Duncan settle into the back seat and put on his seat belt then he give a little smile. "Now then gentlemen, if you do not mind, what is this all about?"

"Well, earlier today Mr Padilla's relative, a Master of the art and member of the Order of Hermes, sent a spirit with a message to him to let him know that she was coming for breakfast. Seven hours later she had not arrived. We were sent to find out what happened, as there has been a lot of Nephandi activity and she would be a target. After speaking with the spirit, she was willing to tell us where in exchange for us helping her friend, Danielle. Her friend turned out to be a wraith, a type Mr Terach has told me is called a Risen. She is a physical person, having taken back her body somehow but is tied to this cat - if it should perish and so will she, and it is very old. The agreement between us is that we should extend the life of the cat and then if we are able, find a more permanent arrangement for Danielle instead of the cat." He looked back at the Verbena a moment. "So that is why this particular cat is important, it has some part of her linked to it."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:36 am

He frowned at Ember. "Is there something that you could tell me that I could relate to her, that would let her know that I've spoken with you? You said earlier that you would have to come with us and that only you could persuade her as her conduit was understandably precious. In the event that you cannot come and we cannot persuade her, having tried, then our arrangement will be satisfied by our terms, though we would prefer to help your friend. So if there is something that you could tell me it might help our chances if that should come to pass."

"I know...I know, I forgot that I am bound by that mage though I think I should be able to go home...I think. Anyway tell her that we visited her mother's grave last night, we do not know how much longer the cat will live and Danielle wanted to say goodbye while she could."
Embra said then she nodded.
"I agree if she refuse help offered then our arrangement is fulfilled, however at the time what you spoke of was taking her conduit to get it help somewhere else, that is unlikely that Danielle will let you do but helping her where she is that is another matter. In either case I will try to be there."

"Well, earlier today Mr Padilla's relative, a Master of the art and member of the Order of Hermes, sent a spirit with a message to him to let him know that she was coming for breakfast. Seven hours later she had not arrived. We were sent to find out what happened, as there has been a lot of Nephandi activity and she would be a target

Duncan looked concerned at this.
"Yes I have heard of all the Nephandi activity, it worries me, quite a bit, and if a woman is missing, I can see how that is a dire situation indeed."
The Verbena said.

After speaking with the spirit, she was willing to tell us where in exchange for us helping her friend, Danielle. Her friend turned out to be a wraith, a type Mr Terach has told me is called a Risen. She is a physical person, having taken back her body somehow but is tied to this cat - if it should perish and so will she, and it is very old. The agreement between us is that we should extend the life of the cat and then if we are able, find a more permanent arrangement for Danielle instead of the cat." He looked back at the Verbena a moment. "So that is why this particular cat is important, it has some part of her linked to it."

"Oh my there are quite a few thing between heaven and earth it seams, I have never heard of such a creature, in either case it will be most interesting to meet this Risen as you call her and I will do what I can to help her cat."
The Verbena said and nodded.
"I am usually good with animals."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:03 am

"I know...I know, I forgot that I am bound by that mage though I think I should be able to go home...I think. Anyway tell her that we visited her mother's grave last night, we do not know how much longer the cat will live and Danielle wanted to say goodbye while she could." Embra said then she nodded. "I agree if she refuse help offered then our arrangement is fulfilled, however at the time what you spoke of was taking her conduit to get it help somewhere else, that is unlikely that Danielle will let you do but helping her where she is that is another matter. In either case I will try to be there."

He nodded. That was true, it made more sense she would be less upset if she were there with the animal. Though she might still not have any reason to trust strangers otherwise. "Very well, I will tell her that in the event she seems reluctant and you cannot be present. Safe travels, Embra."

"Yes I have heard of all the Nephandi activity, it worries me, quite a bit, and if a woman is missing, I can see how that is a dire situation indeed." The Verbena said

"Yes, I hope they find her soon. That is in part why I said there could be danger. The other is that there are many unknowns in this situation. If you need to, retreat, do so...try to get away and find help if something should happen."

"Oh my there are quite a few thing between heaven and earth it seams, I have never heard of such a creature, in either case it will be most interesting to meet this Risen as you call her and I will do what I can to help her cat." The Verbena said and nodded. "I am usually good with animals."

He gave a faint smile. "I'm glad to hear that, thank you for coming. Oh and do call her Danielle, or her...I'm not sure she would want to be called Risen. It is an interesting relationship the pair appear to have, the spirit and Danielle." He fell quiet again, keeping an eye on the drive for anything out of the ordinary.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:06 am

Colin grinned, "That's the plan. And I'm sure the dessert will have you running for Google when you hear what it's called."
Waggling his eyebrows suggestively, he tapped in a text message to Micah Gregario, "Going shopping - anything in particular you'd like or not? Allergies to be aware of?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:41 am

Adley:

He nodded. That was true, it made more sense she would be less upset if she were there with the animal. Though she might still not have any reason to trust strangers otherwise. "Very well, I will tell her that in the event she seems reluctant and you cannot be present. Safe travels, Embra."

"The same to you mage."
The spirit said and retracted further into the Umbra.

"Yes, I hope they find her soon. That is in part why I said there could be danger. The other is that there are many unknowns in this situation. If you need to, retreat, do so...try to get away and find help if something should happen."

Duncan nodded and sigh.
"Very well, I am like I said a healer so being told to retreat is not uncommon for me, and I can see the logic of it, the group need the healer safe, still I do not like to leave others in trouble. Hopefully though things will go well."

He gave a faint smile. "I'm glad to hear that, thank you for coming. Oh and do call her Danielle, or her...I'm not sure she would want to be called Risen. It is an interesting relationship the pair appear to have, the spirit and Danielle." He fell quiet again, keeping an eye on the drive for anything out of the ordinary.

"Oh I suspect she would not like that, just like I prefer to be called by name and not mage or shapeshifter or Verbena. I will call her Danielle. Hum...and Umbrood and a human ghost, not the most common of pairs no."
The healer said as he looked out through the window.

You see nothing out of the ordinary as you drive towards downtown, and there is not allot of traffic. After 17 minutes Adjan pull up in front of the foot of Bunker Hill Bridge. The structure itself was beautiful, it was white and it looked like it had spires, the bridge had become quite a tourist attraction for the city, here at the base though there where concrete and steel, and there hidden halfway behind one of the supports where a small, gray structure, a maintenance or tool shed.
"Well I guess we are here."
Adjan said as he stepped out of the car.

Colin:

"I do not need to run for google, I have my phone with me."
Freddy said and seamed quite amused as she headed towards the door. The shop in question was a small convenience store called Danny's Market, it did not have the best selection but it had all the things you would expect so you should be able to find what you need there.

You get a message back from Gregario.
"No allergies, if you can get some eggs they are easy for Susannah to eat, for me anything will do. I am sorry to cause you any trouble."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next