Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

4 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:36 am

Colin half-smiled enigmatically, "And you can use those stick to, say, store your ammunition? I just had an idea... Nothing urgent, of course, just a little thought."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:50 am

"Yes I can, I learned that trick from Narim."
The Virtual Adept said and grinned.
"Transmuting matter into data for storage, it is most practical...vulgar, but practical."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:54 am

Colin leaned back in the passenger seat, closing his eyes a little, "Please forgive me if I fall asleep; it was a long night..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:15 am

"We have time Colin, if you want to rest for fifteen minutes that is perfectly fine."
Freddy offered.
"I can understand how you must be exhausted."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:50 am

...a few seconds later, Colin snored softly.

((Wake him up when the timeline's caught up. It's fine; he needs the nap. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:23 am

Freddy smiles a little as the Orphan falls asleep, she part the car in the airport's parking lot and reaches behind for a blanket she have in one of the passenger eats and gently places the over the large man deciding to let him sleep rather than waking him to go to the restaurant, she could order a pizza delivered to the parking lot when it got closer to the time when they had to go and meet the two Mercere, and until that time the Orphan needed his rest, so Freddy gave another smile then she fished her phone up out of her pocket and started a game on it with the sound off while she waited.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:07 pm

A little while later, Colin snorked, coughed a bit, and slowly creaked his eyes open. "Mmmh, you let me sleep in?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Freddy looked up from her game and paused it.
"You looked like you needed it. I have ordered a pizza that should be here any moment, I just had them come out to the parking lot with it so we get to eat something before your guests arrive."
The Virtual Adept said and put her phone back into her pocket then she give you a grin.
"And besides you are adorable when you sleep."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Colin chuckled as he carefully extricated himself from the blanket, "Ah, the Minbari tradition of 'watching him sleep', is it?"
He folded the blanket and slipped it into the back seat, "So what is the verdict?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:06 pm

"Hum...a Babylon 5 fan a see."
Freddy said and grinned.
"Right now that we are waiting for the pizza and...there it i."
The Adept said and pointed at a young man who was walking around the airport with a pizza box looking around.
"One moment and I will be right back."
Freddy said before she got out of the car and walked towards the the man from the pizza place, a few moments later she was back in the car with the hot pizza box.
"I did not know what kind you like so I took meatballs and pepperoni."
She said as she opened the box and helped herself to a slice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:08 pm

"Well thank heavens that they did not finish it...but the girl must..." Jeffry sigh and shakes his head. "Such a wound have to be quite excruciating, poor child, hopefully she will recover." The old Hermetic said.

He looked quite sad but didn't say anything, looking at the plate on his lap and suddenly losing his appetite. But he picked up the fork and cleaned the plate of the few last bites anyway.

"Well I do believe Mr Sharaya have a copy machine in his office and I can handle having the papers sent back through the Mercere network, I will speak with Miss Tarmen as soon as possible."

"Yes, that is what Narim said. And thank you, perhaps I should do that while you review the report. I put the papers in the safe."

"We will have to have a general meeting and discuss the issue. I think some will probably feel compassion after what Miss Alexander have been through, others might want her gone and if she go, so do Amadeus, you know he will not abandon his apprentice to fend for herself. However most of the Chantry seam shell shocked today, there is a chance that perspectives have changed."

"Do you know what time the meeting is or has that not been decided upon? There are still several issues at hand. Susanna and her mentor were arriving today, Tobias and Mr Lenoe. Of course Beatrice. The car of Nephandi, Narim said he had something watching for it..." He tried to think if he was forgetting anything. "Ah, and whatever Freddie and Colin got from my student. My phone was broken," he added, sliding the plate onto his desk.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Colin grinned and grabbed a pizza slice for himself, "A most excellent choice. It would go great with, say, a '45 Lafitte or a 1937 Chateau d'Yquem."
He winked before taking a bite, "I notice you didn't answer the question, though."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Adley:

"Yes, that is what Narim said. And thank you, perhaps I should do that while you review the report. I put the papers in the safe."

"That is a good idea."
Your mentor said as he continued to read through the rapport quickly then he stood and took the folder with Gary's legal documents out of the safe and asked.
"This one? If you take a copy of then quickly I can send the folder with Miss Tarmen when she is scheduled to visit Steelhaven later today."

"Do you know what time the meeting is or has that not been decided upon? There are still several issues at hand.

"I do not know yet, I literary came in the door a few minutes ago, and there have been to much going on to set up a time for the meeting yet, but you will be told once it is decided."

Susanna and her mentor were arriving today, Tobias and Mr Lenoe. Of course Beatrice. The car of Nephandi, Narim said he had something watching for it..."

"It seam to be a never ending stream of problems, at least for now Miss Alexander is safe the way I understood it, so as long as she get the care she needs then the only problem with her right now is the reactions of the other Chantry members, we need to find a source of blood for Mr Lenoe, my main concern right now are the damned Nephandi, I want that car with supplies, first of all if it have something the Nephandi want...then I do not want them to have it, secondly I am pretty sure the drivers have information on where to find the Labyrinth...well Mr Sharaya is good at what he do, so if he is looking for it I am sure it is done well, I can not understand...anything...of what he call his magick but he is good at it."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"Let us hope he get results unless you have any better ideas for how to find that car?"

"Ah, and whatever Freddie and Colin got from my student. My phone was broken," he added, sliding the plate onto his desk.

"Hum...yes I did get a message from Miss Adlebloom during our meeting with Master Tolle but when I tried to look at it, well it just looks odd."
Your mentor said helplessly and hands you his phone, opening sound file was a little beyond him.
"Here see if you can make sense of it. Damned machines."

Colin:

Freddy eat a little of her pizza then she smiles.
"From watching you sleep? Well some secrets a girl will have to be allowed to have...but I did like what I saw."
The Virtual Adept said and smiles a little.
"As for wine to the pizza, I am afraid the fast food place had soft drinks so your choice is cola, or mineral water, perhaps not as fancy but it will do the job of washing the food down."
Freddy said and looked at you for a moment before she handed you a bottle of cola and smiles again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Colin chuckled a little as he accepted the bottle, "The wine was a reference to a recent movie... Kingsman, I think. The joke was that wine priced at several hundred dollars per bottle was served with McDonald's hamburgers. I'll admit I don't know much about wine, but I googled those vintages after the movie. Cola will do just fine."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:23 pm

"I do not often drink allot, I mean while I do not like to think about it all the time we are at war and we never know when we will need to defend ourselves, my magick at least get really hard to do if I am dunk of my ass. But I do like a good glass of wine with my dinner every now and again."
Freddy said then she grinned.
"But for those prices no, I buy those wine cartons, it is cheap and easy to take one glass from and then save the rest for later, most practical."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Your mentor said as he continued to read through the rapport quickly then he stood and took the folder with Gary's legal documents out of the safe and asked. "This one? If you take a copy of then quickly I can send the folder with Miss Tarmen when she is scheduled to visit Steelhaven later today."

"Yes, those." He took them and put them under his arm.

"I do not know yet, I literary came in the door a few minutes ago, and there have been to much going on to set up a time for the meeting yet, but you will be told once it is decided."

He nodded at that.

"It seam to be a never ending stream of problems, at least for now Miss Alexander is safe the way I understood it, so as long as she get the care she needs then the only problem with her right now is the reactions of the other Chantry members, we need to find a source of blood for Mr Lenoe, my main concern right now are the damned Nephandi, I want that car with supplies, first of all if it have something the Nephandi want...then I do not want them to have it, secondly I am pretty sure the drivers have information on where to find the Labyrinth...well Mr Sharaya is good at what he do, so if he is looking for it I am sure it is done well, I can not understand...anything...of what he call his magick but he is good at it."

"I spoke with Narim this morning for a few moments. He said he would check his contacts to procure a source of human blood for Mr Lenoe. and I warned him off giving him any of his own, as I was told it might make him frenzy and other reasons."

Jeffry said and sigh. "Let us hope he get results unless you have any better ideas for how to find that car?

He looked thoughtful. "If I had a carload of important items I would want to unload it as soon as I could. The exchange could be somewhere in the area that Ravensblood was able to map out by the water...I will let you know if I think of something." He put the problem into his aching mind and let it sit there, as he did when something was not immediately coming to him.

"Hum...yes I did get a message from Miss Adlebloom during our meeting with Master Tolle but when I tried to look at it, well it just looks odd." Your mentor said helplessly and hands you his phone, opening sound file was a little beyond him.
"Here see if you can make sense of it. Damned machines."

He took the phone and checked the message, wondering what was so odd about it until he realised it was a copy of a sound recording. He pressed the phone to his ear. "It isn't something to look at pater, it is captured sound. Narim should also has this information now," he explained and then listened to it. He frowned and pushed the phone back to his pater. "Hannah is supposed to go through the caul at the ritual this Sunday, to welcome the Giledean. She does not wish to betray her mother even though her own twin brother was killed as a babe for a sacrifice, a pregnancy for that specific purpose, yet nor does she seem to like the idea of the ritual either."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Colin shrugged, "Personally, I'm more for a pint of good ale every now and then - perhaps a few of nights per week - and I've found a few hospitable pubs for simply winding down around the city. But hardly something I do often enough to be recognized as a regular anywhere. I must at least make a semblance of an effort to give the Union a challenge, you know?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:47 pm

Adley:

"I spoke with Narim this morning for a few moments. He said he would check his contacts to procure a source of human blood for Mr Lenoe. and I warned him off giving him any of his own, as I was told it might make him frenzy and other reasons."

"I do not know enough about vampires to comment one way or another, but it would not surprise me if the blood of mages have different qualities than that of sleepers."
Your mentor agrees.
"Very well I will leave that in Mr Sharaya's hands then."

He looked thoughtful. "If I had a carload of important items I would want to unload it as soon as I could. The exchange could be somewhere in the area that Ravensblood was able to map out by the water...I will let you know if I think of something." He put the problem into his aching mind and let it sit there, as he did when something was not immediately coming to him.

"Yes I have spoken with Mr Terach about sending some teams out to th suburban areas that Miss Ravenblood found and see what they can find out."

He took the phone and checked the message, wondering what was so odd about it until he realised it was a copy of a sound recording. He pressed the phone to his ear. "It isn't something to look at pater, it is captured sound. Narim should also has this information now,"

"Well...I can see how that could be useful."
Jeffry said about sound messages.
"Hum...yes Mr Sharaya asked to see me this morning, I have a meeting with him soon, perhaps some of what is in that message is what he want to discuss."

he explained and then listened to it. He frowned and pushed the phone back to his pater. "Hannah is supposed to go through the caul at the ritual this Sunday, to welcome the Giledean. She does not wish to betray her mother even though her own twin brother was killed as a babe for a sacrifice, a pregnancy for that specific purpose, yet nor does she seem to like the idea of the ritual either."

Jeffry gave a long list of swear words in Latin, he knew a impressive amount of them, a few of these where even new to you.
"Perfect a damned Lord of the Labyrinth, just what I want in Boston."
The old war mage said then he sigh.
"Ok, would you do me a favor of finding Colin Wainwright he was the one who lead the group that spoke with this Hannah girl, now Mr Wainwright left the girl be to earn her trust and there is wisdom in that but if she is Awakened and set to go through the Cauls...I am not so sure we can let that happen, we are going to have to have a talk on whatever or not to bring her in, also we need more information, we need to do something about the Nephandi before their new boss arrives or we will be up to our eyeballs in shit."
Your mentor grumbled.

Colin:

Freddy nodded then she shrugs.
"I am more for beer myself than ale but it is nice enough. Going out every not and again though is nice, to just pretend that one is normal for a change...well until a HIT Mark or two crash the bar off course. I always hate it when that happens."
The Virtual Adept shrugged.
"Well yes it is never a good thing to be to recognized anywhere, or you might be picking Primium out of your ass come morning."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:16 pm

"Yes I have spoken with Mr Terach about sending some teams out to th suburban areas that Miss Ravenblood found and see what they can find out."

"Good."

Jeffry gave a long list of swear words in Latin, he knew a impressive amount of them, a few of these where even new to you. "Perfect a damned Lord of the Labyrinth, just what I want in Boston." The old war mage said then he sigh."Ok, would you do me a favor of finding Colin Wainwright he was the one who lead the group that spoke with this Hannah girl, now Mr Wainwright left the girl be to earn her trust and there is wisdom in that but if she is Awakened and set to go through the Cauls...I am not so sure we can let that happen, we are going to have to have a talk on whatever or not to bring her in, also we need more information, we need to do something about the Nephandi before their new boss arrives or we will be up to our eyeballs in shit."

"You say that as if we were not already," he returned in Latin. "We knew that it was possible, now it is confirmed. If someone is willing to sacrifice a child...to become pregnant just to do -that-, then Hannah is not safe. -They- might take her by force, if they feel it will aid their cause." He thought of where Colin would be, eyeing the phone on the desk. How dependent he'd gotten to such a thing, it was simply normal to him to use a phone and call someone. "We can give Colin a call, perhaps from a landline would be better, I don't want to tip off anyone."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Colin chewed thoughtfully, "I haven't had that distinct experience, myself - though I'm inclined to suspect that unless you draw attention to yourself, Technocrats are liable to leave you in peace in pubs and the like, out of, ah, enlightened self-interest. Nobody wants to be the first to shit their own nest, in a manner of speaking."
He chewed down another bite, "Naturally, if they're on the hunt already when they go through the pub wall, all bets are off. But I do believe they - at least on an individual basis - take their off-duty hours seriously. At the very least if Hulio Rodriguez' apartment is any indication."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Adley:

"You say that as if we were not already," he returned in Latin. "We knew that it was possible, now it is confirmed. If someone is willing to sacrifice a child...to become pregnant just to do -that-, then Hannah is not safe. -They- might take her by force, if they feel it will aid their cause."

"They will definitively take the girl by force eventually and this is not just about her, it is about her Avatar and the safety of this Tribunal. If we had more time then perhaps the plan of slowly gaining her trust would work, however as it is, I am not sitting idle while an Avatar becomes inverted, and also that girl have information we need."
Jeffry say and sigh.
"As for sacrificing her own child it do not surprise me, horrible as it is, that is what the Nephandi is, twisted and corrupt and they have to be stopped, at least in this city. It is bad enough we have the Union to deal with, I will not let the Nephandi gain more strength here in Boston."

He thought of where Colin would be, eyeing the phone on the desk. How dependent he'd gotten to such a thing, it was simply normal to him to use a phone and call someone. "We can give Colin a call, perhaps from a landline would be better, I don't want to tip off anyone."

"That might be wise, we have a landline into the Chantry there is a phone in the kitchen, however as much as I hate to say it you should probably buy another of these infernal devices, they are quite practical, though if you tell anyone I have said so you will be washing stairs for a month."
Your mentor said with a slight smile that told you he was joking.

Colin:

Colin chewed thoughtfully, "I haven't had that distinct experience, myself - though I'm inclined to suspect that unless you draw attention to yourself, Technocrats are liable to leave you in peace in pubs and the like, out of, ah, enlightened self-interest.

"Well there was attention drawn, not by me though, but an idiot I was with and the Union framed it as a police raid but there where HIT Marks involved...I got away, my idiot friend was not so lucky."
Freddy say and shrugs.
"I guess his Avatar have to find itself a smarter host."

He chewed down another bite, "Naturally, if they're on the hunt already when they go through the pub wall, all bets are off. But I do believe they - at least on an individual basis - take their off-duty hours seriously. At the very least if Hulio Rodriguez' apartment is any indication."

"Well they are people like the rest of us, it is easy to demonize the Union, but the fact remain they have hobbies, off duty lives, pets...families, just like Tradition mages do they just have a view of how the world should be that includes us not being in it..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:58 pm

"They will definitively take the girl by force eventually and this is not just about her, it is about her Avatar and the safety of this Tribunal. If we had more time then perhaps the plan of slowly gaining her trust would work, however as it is, I am not sitting idle while an Avatar becomes inverted, and also that girl have information we need."

"Then it looks like we're going to have another guest."

"As for sacrificing her own child it do not surprise me, horrible as it is, that is what the Nephandi is, twisted and corrupt and they have to be stopped, at least in this city. It is bad enough we have the Union to deal with, I will not let the Nephandi gain more strength here in Boston.

"No, we can't let that happen," he agreed. "Should we tell Lux Iternis? Or did you already, things are moving quickly I am not clear who knows what. Only that this news was news to you."

That might be wise, we have a landline into the Chantry there is a phone in the kitchen, however as much as I hate to say it you should probably buy another of these infernal devices, they are quite practical, though if you tell anyone I have said so you will be washing stairs for a month."

"Only a month?" he picked the folder up and tucked it under his arm. "It is on my to-do list, but I will try to acquire one today. I'll call Colin now and copy these and return with his whereabouts and the papers. Did you want me to tell him to call you or just to find him as soon as he can?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Colin sighed, "Yes... And it seems like it's always the innocent bystanders who suffer the worst and the longest in war. I keep wondering about Mr. Rodriguez' significant other, how much he's been told, how he will be allowed to put together the pieces. In many ways, it's easier for the soldiers at the front; we have two alternatives. Either we live, or we die. It's that simple; if we start thinking about it in any greater depth, we get distracted, and we're more likely to die. If we think about those back home, we get distracted, and we're more likely to die. And if we die, those back home will be given a small bit of polished tin, and perhaps a widow's pension, and if they're really lucky, a body to place under the grave marker. And that is if we're so lucky as to be fighting on foreign soil. If you're fighting to literally defend your home and hearth, those back home might be only fifty feet away, and then you're really liable to be distracted. It's..."
Colin shook his head, and finished the cola bottle. "I'm sorry; I guess not all of my scars are readily visible. The worst damage may be healed, but I've still seen more than I would wish upon anyone."
Colin finished the pizza slice somberly, then wolfed down another.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Adley:

"Then it looks like we're going to have another guest."

"Yes we are and this one might not be the most willing."

"No, we can't let that happen," he agreed. "Should we tell Lux Iternis? Or did you already, things are moving quickly I am not clear who knows what. Only that this news was news to you."

"We are going to have to tell Lux Iternis. I have informed them about some of it, but we need to tell them this new information as well, I am going to have to send someone over to do that."
Jeffry said and sigh.

"Only a month?" he picked the folder up and tucked it under his arm. "It is on my to-do list, but I will try to acquire one today. I'll call Colin now and copy these and return with his whereabouts and the papers. Did you want me to tell him to call you or just to find him as soon as he can?"

"I am merciful."
Your mentor said and grinned.
"Hum...come to think of it I suspect Mr Wainwright are on his way to pick up Mr Gregario and his apprentice, so just give him a call and have him meet you at my office when he gets back and we will discuss what we will do about Miss Larson. So just give him that message and get the papers copied."
Your mentor instructed.

Colin:

Colin sighed, "Yes... And it seems like it's always the innocent bystanders who suffer the worst and the longest in war. I keep wondering about Mr. Rodriguez' significant other, how much he's been told, how he will be allowed to put together the pieces.

"I do not know, if Rodriguez followed Technocracy protocol then his lover know nothing...all he know is that his loved one is vanished, but off course the Technocrat could have told his boyfriend about what kind of life he was living, however that would just put him in more danger."

In many ways, it's easier for the soldiers at the front; we have two alternatives. Either we live, or we die. It's that simple; if we start thinking about it in any greater depth, we get distracted, and we're more likely to die. If we think about those back home, we get distracted, and we're more likely to die. And if we die, those back home will be given a small bit of polished tin, and perhaps a widow's pension, and if they're really lucky, a body to place under the grave marker. And that is if we're so lucky as to be fighting on foreign soil. If you're fighting to literally defend your home and hearth, those back home might be only fifty feet away, and then you're really liable to be distracted. It's..."

Freddy said nothing she only listened as you spoke only when you where done peaking did she say anything.
"I lost my mentor in this war, he died of Paradox, but the reason for that Dox was fighting the Union, he had four apprentices, only two still live, sometimes it is easier to keep everyone at a distance, so that when the Union or the Nephandi or the bloody Marauders finish you off there is no one to mourn you, but that get to be an awfully lonely existence.

Colin shook his head, and finished the cola bottle. "I'm sorry; I guess not all of my scars are readily visible. The worst damage may be healed, but I've still seen more than I would wish upon anyone."

"The worst scars are never the ones seen."
Freddy muttered in a soft tone of voice as she stared out of the car window for a while then she sigh and take another pizza slice.
"And not all wounds are meant to heal...do not apologize I understand."
The young Technocmancer said.

Freddy was silent for a while then she asked.
"So where are we meeting these two Mercere of yours? In the airport or...the Umbral port?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Colin blinked slowly. "Umbral port? Um... that thought had not even occurred to me. I would presume the regular airport, though - I spoke with Mr. Gregario on the phone, so I would presume he's coming by way of a mundane aircraft... hm... I'll, ah, send him a message confirming the rendezvous point."
He sheepishly pulled up his phone and tapped in a quick message to Micah Gregario, "Waiting at the airport now; do you know where you'll come out?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next