Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

4 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:48 am

I'm sure we have a fair number of old books on very basic magical theory in Attic Greek or similar dead languages; volumes it should be fairly safe to assume won't substantially empower our enemies.

Jeffry grunted at Colin's reference to Greek or similar dead languages, though he did not say anything though his eyes had oh young magi these days look in them.

"Well, it's going to be a difficult discussion. I suppose we shall see what the others think. But after what happened to Beatrice..." He frowned.

"After what happened to Beatrice I think many will be sympathetic both towards her and not wanting a fifteen year old to go through the same only having it completed. If it was not that I fear it would harm the poor woman I would invite Mr Gregario and his charge to the meeting, he is functioning fairly well but Miss Florentine, well let us say she will be a reminder of what will happen to the boy."
Jeffry said then he sigh.
"However while I want to help Raymond my first priority during the meeting is to make sure Beatrice is not expelled from her home, for in her condition I am not sure she can handle that and also of the two of them I would say Miss Alexander have a much greater chance of being able to cleanse herself. But yes I suspect even those who where against her...only a Technocrat could hear such screams and not feel compassion."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"Not that I usually advocate for anyone to make decisions with their emotions but at the moment I will welcome anything that expedite things and let us move on to more important matters."

"Another way to narrow it down might be to scry for areas where there are those shops in combination to where the gauntlet is different, for example if they've added bans to it or strengthened it for their own use...if it's been used frequently in the last month there may be resonance that could be noticed if someone wasn't too careful of cleaning up after themselves."

"Hum...yes you are right, it might even be felt without the use of active magick, just by driving through the area...if not then we can get someone skilled with Prime or Mrs Von Hess on it, there is a fair chance they will be able to find a point of a weakened or strengthened Gauntlet, in fact sending Mrs Von Hess together with some fairly inexperienced magi to the area first is perhaps wise as they will be harder to detect by the Nephandi and they might just give the results we need."

"Very well. We don't need anyone else put through that caul, to make it stronger and destroy another avatar."

"No...we do not need any of that."
Jeffry said and his eyes hardened.

"That and after we removed Raymond and saved the Master they may be watching the place for more activity on our part."

That is true, and if you encounter resistance leave and we have to do this the hard way instead, but something to defend yourself with might still be needed.

He looked over at his pater. "Is that option for Tradition membership on the table, if we should find her a suitable mentor and if she's not Fallen or working willingly with that woman?"

"Yes it is, she might always be given sideways glances by some mages but if she is not actively working with the Nephandi or she is Fallen then there is no law preventing her membership and if she is as Mr Wainwright says proud and studious then there are probably quite a few magi who would be willing to apprentice her."
The old mage said and nodded.

"Funny...Raymond made a joke about mages not being in the telephone book earlier," he said dryly. "I hope it turns up something useful though." Then he asked, "do you happen to know where Hanna's going to be?"

"It is four fifteen in the afternoon so I suspect that Miss Larson is either still at the university or home, depending on when she had classes this day."
Jeffry said.
"Perhaps trying her home would be the best bet at the moment, though off course if you have to call in for a team to use force to get her here, then nothing would be better than her not being in an apartment building full of students."
The old war mage commented.
"For everyone's sake."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:09 am

Colin grumped, "I was not aware Judge D'Angelo had Technocratic leanings... I saw her face when Adley interrupted. As for the telephone book, no, I agreee, that is a long stretch... But even if the number is unpublished, the phone companies still have internal listings of their customers - they do, after all, have to know where to send the bill. As for Hannah's location, she might be at the pet store right now, as likely as at home."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:44 pm

"Well went it comes to Master D'Angelo...she is a bit of a special case."
The old mage said and sigh.
"As for Hannah Larson I did not considered her place of employment. Hum perhaps we could discretely telephone this establishment and find out if she is there."
Jeffy suggested.
"Though we had to be careful so we do not scare her away."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 pm

"However while I want to help Raymond my first priority during the meeting is to make sure Beatrice is not expelled from her home, for in her condition I am not sure she can handle that and also of the two of them I would say Miss Alexander have a much greater chance of being able to cleanse herself. But yes I suspect even those who where against her...only a Technocrat could hear such screams and not feel compassion." Jeffry said and sigh. "Not that I usually advocate for anyone to make decisions with their emotions but at the moment I will welcome anything that expedite things and let us move on to more important matters."

"Surely they wouldn't ask her to leave when she's in the state she's in," Adley said with a frown.

"Yes it is, she might always be given sideways glances by some mages but if she is not actively working with the Nephandi or she is Fallen then there is no law preventing her membership and if she is as Mr Wainwright says proud and studious then there are probably quite a few magi who would be willing to apprentice her."

"Very well, then."

"Perhaps trying her home would be the best bet at the moment, though off course if you have to call in for a team to use force to get her here, then nothing would be better than her not being in an apartment building full of students."The old war mage commented. "For everyone's sake."

"A university full of students wouldn't be ideal either," he said with a sigh.

Colin grumped, "I was not aware Judge D'Angelo had Technocratic leanings... I saw her face when Adley interrupted. As for the telephone book, no, I agreee, that is a long stretch... But even if the number is unpublished, the phone companies still have internal listings of their customers - they do, after all, have to know where to send the bill. As for Hannah's location, she might be at the pet store right now, as likely as at home."

'Pardon, I hardly wished to bring you that image," he said. "Yes,that's true I hadn't thought of that. It does seem like her surname is actually Larson...or at least the name she has been using among Sleepers, being a Hermetic barabbi."

"As for Hannah Larson I did not considered her place of employment. Hum perhaps we could discretely telephone this establishment and find out if she is there." Jeffy suggested. "Though we had to be careful so we do not scare her away."

"Colin, would you mind handling that? Unless you think she'll recognize your voice. Adjan's lending me a phone but I've got to go grab it before we go. We can find out where she is, then see about paying her a visit."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Colin pondered for a moment, "Actually, as her teacher, it might seem less conspicuous if you call the pet shop. While she might not recognize my voice right away, I would doubt she's familiar with too many British accents."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:23 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "I don't tend to call my students at their places of employment, that would generally be in appropriate...unless it were an emergency. Which technically this would count but not a mundane one. But alright, which store is it?" He passed over a scrap of paper from his pocket to write it down.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Colin fished out his phone, "Hang on, it's um, I did save the information here too..."

((OOC: Ack, where did she work, again? Will I have to dig through the entire threads, or did you have it noted down? Shocked ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:58 pm

"Surely they wouldn't ask her to leave when she's in the state she's in," Adley said with a frown.

"No I do not think they will, not after last night, and the other members of the Chantry know Miss Alexander I think it is more that they where not told which have created and issue so I do not think you have to worry mea filius."
The old mage said.

"A university full of students wouldn't be ideal either," he said with a sigh.

"No that would not be very ideal either. Let us just hope the young lady comes along willingly."
Jeffry said and sipped his coffee.
"I want as few sleeper casualties as possible in this mad little war of ours."

(OOC: Hannah works at Small Paws pet shop.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Colin fished out his phone, "Hang on, it's um, I did save the information here too..."

He nodded, waiting until he found the right information.

"No I do not think they will, not after last night, and the other members of the Chantry know Miss Alexander I think it is more that they where not told which have created and issue so I do not think you have to worry mea filius."

Adley nodded again and then looked away; there was still plenty to worry about, even if she could stay. He couldn't imagine if she'd been put out what he might do, but she needed as much help as she could get to recover.

"No that would not be very ideal either. Let us just hope the young lady comes along willingly." Jeffry said and sipped his coffee. "I want as few sleeper casualties as possible in this mad little war of ours."

"You sound as if you're expecting this to be a firefight." He sighed and then turned back to something that he thought of while thinking about Beatrice while Colin looked for the number. "Pater, if you are able, you might ask the wereshark custos, Coawa, to examine him if they allowed it. He was able to...sense for lack of a perfect Word, that Beatrice's avatar was not wholly...I think he called it some other word but essentially tainted." He paused a moment. "Something odd happened to me while I was with her, as well. Perhaps it is...or I am foolish, but I believe there is a link. Beatrice's avatar touched....me, my own, before I put the cuffs on her. I saw it...it wanted me to know that it...loved her and did not want her hurt. Or that is how we interpreted it at least. I'm not sure if that's why she is different, but if it is true it can care for something other than destruction...there is hope. Perhaps some hope for Raymond, even if he has been fighting it since he was only a toddler and if it has...made darker appetites apparent to him, for he cares about his parents." He sighed. "I wonder if the compassion in one life they might have for their host, or imparted to them by another despite what they are, is carried on to the next life if they die and are not...destroyed. If somehow that connection changes them, or slows their downfall."

Then he looked at them both as he turned his attention back to the current plan. "I'll go ask for the mobile and give her work a call. Though I wonder what to say if she should come to the phone..." he mused.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Colin found the number and address to Small Paws, and write it down on a scrap of paper, handing it to Adley, "Ideally, we won't have a firefight. But realistically, we can't expect not to have one. Here's the shop's details; I'd suggest you to handwave the call as an academic opportunity; you said her grades were adequate, but perhaps an opportunity to make them excellent would be appreciated? Just make sure not to make it sound like some morally and ethically dubious offer; best find a specific book title you can have her translate beforehand."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:11 pm

"There are several half finished linguistics analyses that I have on my desk that could use finishing," he said, taking the number. "There are several associated documents with each one so that would keep anyone busy and if she showed initiative to dig out some of her own, all the better."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Adley nodded again and then looked away; there was still plenty to worry about, even if she could stay. He couldn't imagine if she'd been put out what he might do, but she needed as much help as she could get to recover.

Jeffry nodded and sigh.
"You know Amadeus would never abandon her and even if someone should want to send her from the Chantry they would not be so foolish as to send a powerful Master and the Tribunal's best healer with her."
Your mentor said as he saw the worry in your eyes.
"I briefly saw him earlier today when one of his Coven was visiting Beatrice and you saw he found it hard to leave her side even for a few moments, and I to will not let the girl be abandoned, not after what she have been through."
The old mage said kindly.

"You sound as if you're expecting this to be a firefight." He sighed and then turned back to something that he thought of while thinking about Beatrice while Colin looked for the number.

"I always prepare for the worst Adley, I hope for the best but to expect the worst is my job so I have planned for it if it should come to pass, I certainly hope there will not be a firefight in this situation."

"Pater, if you are able, you might ask the wereshark custos, Coawa, to examine him if they allowed it. He was able to...sense for lack of a perfect Word, that Beatrice's avatar was not wholly...I think he called it some other word but essentially tainted."

"That is a good idea I will call Mr Karyak and ask him for his shapeshifer Custos aid, as long as he can assure me that Mr Coawa will not harm the boy as the creature do seam to be somewhat, unpredictable."

He paused a moment. "Something odd happened to me while I was with her, as well. Perhaps it is...or I am foolish, but I believe there is a link. Beatrice's avatar touched....me, my own, before I put the cuffs on her. I saw it...it wanted me to know that it...loved her and did not want her hurt. Or that is how we interpreted it at least. I'm not sure if that's why she is different, but if it is true it can care for something other than destruction...there is hope. Perhaps some hope for Raymond, even if he has been fighting it since he was only a toddler and if it has...made darker appetites apparent to him, for he cares about his parents." He sighed.

"Hum...no I do not think it is foolishness, do you not think your own Avatar if it faced it's own destruction would try to reach out with a final message if it could? I doubt Beatrice's soul are different in that regard. It is an interesting theory though, I know some Avatars show fondness for their hosts and yes such a love could be a reason why it have not tried to take her over completely. Now as for Raymond well the young man is clearly able to feel compassion and love or he would not be here, as his mother said he traded his well being for theirs and that could be a shard of light that could be used to lead him on a better path."
The old mage said then he sigh.
"Perhaps you should try to discuss this with Miss Florentine? Though from the brief meeting I had with the woman when I went to welcome her and her mentor to Steelhaven...I am not so sure she is able to discuss anything however it is worth a try."

He sighed. "I wonder if the compassion in one life they might have for their host, or imparted to them by another despite what they are, is carried on to the next life if they die and are not...destroyed. If somehow that connection changes them, or slows their downfall."

"It is possible we just do not know enough about Fallen Avatars yet, but then we have seen some Nephandi to capable of love. Ojin our guest at the ode clearly loved Larson in his own twisted way."
Jeffry commented.
"That being said there are other similarities between the five widderslaintes that we have so far herd of that have had some control, Beatrice Alexander, Susannah Florentine, Gregory Bachmeier, Raymond Danbrock and Amanda of Cerberus, all Awakened quite young, all had a mage in their life from early on that was a domineering and guiding presence in their lives in fact if we look at their case histories they are quite similar."
The old mage said pondering.

Then he looked at them both as he turned his attention back to the current plan. "I'll go ask for the mobile and give her work a call. Though I wonder what to say if she should come to the phone..." he mused.

"Very well, I think we are done here gentlemen, unless there is further questions? Please go and contact the younger Miss Larson and report back to me one you return to the Chantry. As for what you should say mea filius that I do not know."
The old mage said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Colin nodded and tapped out a text message to Freddy, "Going to invite Hannah Larson to stay with us. Dinner will be slightly delayed. Keep looking for Lisa Larson's number? Probably unlisted; possibly in the phone companies' internal registers under her own name?"
He then pocketed his phone and sighed, "Very well, then. Adley, I'll check the station wagon; best to have some cargo space for the pets, if she comes willingly."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:48 pm

You get a reply back from Freddy:

"That is okey, be careful though I will not be pleased if you get yourself killed and I know a Necromancer that know me a favor. I will continue to see what I can find and I will keep you posted."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:03 pm

"I briefly saw him earlier today when one of his Coven was visiting Beatrice and you saw he found it hard to leave her side even for a few moments, and I to will not let the girl be abandoned, not after what she have been through."

"Yes, I know. He didn't even want to leave her to rest a few hours."

"I always prepare for the worst Adley, I hope for the best but to expect the worst is my job so I have planned for it if it should come to pass, I certainly hope there will not be a firefight in this situation."

"Yes, neither do I. But as you said, try to be prepared. That lesson has already been impressed upon me recently."

"Perhaps you should try to discuss this with Miss Florentine? Though from the brief meeting I had with the woman when I went to welcome her and her mentor to Steelhaven...I am not so sure she is able to discuss anything however it is worth a try."

"First thing's first though, deal with Hannah, then...the car, then Sunday."

"That being said there are other similarities between the five widderslaintes that we have so far herd of that have had some control, Beatrice Alexander, Susannah Florentine, Gregory Bachmeier, Raymond Danbrock and Amanda of Cerberus, all Awakened quite young, all had a mage in their life from early on that was a domineering and guiding presence in their lives in fact if we look at their case histories they are quite similar."

He nodded.

"Very well, I think we are done here gentlemen, unless there is further questions? Please go and contact the younger Miss Larson and report back to me one you return to the Chantry. As for what you should say mea filius that I do not know."

"Yes sir."

He then pocketed his phone and sighed, "Very well, then. Adley, I'll check the station wagon; best to have some cargo space for the pets, if she comes willingly."

"Alright. I'll give her a call and meet you at the car, let you know which way it pans out." He stood up and gave his pater a polite bow of his head and then headed to the door, intending to drop by Adjan's apartment quickly first.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:27 pm

"Yes, I know. He didn't even want to leave her to rest a few hours."

"Well that is something else to deal with one healer down we need Amadeus rested as I doubt we will be able to stop the Nephandi without casualties if we can stop them at all."
Jeffry said and sighed as he remembered one more problem to deal with.

"Yes, neither do I. But as you said, try to be prepared. That lesson has already been impressed upon me recently."

Jeffry nodded at that though he did not comment further.

"First thing's first though, deal with Hannah, then...the car, then Sunday."

"Yes certainly there are more pressing matters to attend to first."
The old mage commented.
"If we do not manage to stop the Nephandi then the how and why's of Beatrice's Avatar is rather irrelevant as we might all be dead."

He stood up and gave his pater a polite bow of his head and then headed to the door, intending to drop by Adjan's apartment quickly first.

Adjan's apartment is on the same floor as your's you reach his door and knock on it. As you stand waiting fo the death mage to answer you see Cita leave Beatrice's apartment and carefully close the door, the Virtual Adept looked tired and concerned, she gave you a nod as she headed towards the guest room given to Tobias, it was no wonder the Technomancer was tired after all the workings she had done last night and now while caring for two patients who both where in a rather bad condition.

Adjan opened the door to his apartment and gave you a smile.
"Ah Adley are you here for the phone? I found it earlier and put it on a charger."
The Euthanatos said.
"It is not exactly a new model though, but it works well enough."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:03 am

Colin smirked and replied, "Good to know the important parts of me will be diligently taken care of in the most unfortunate circumstances, though I get the distinct impression I will be around to not enjoy it. I'll let you know how things went when I'm on the way back."

Then, he fetched the key to the station wagon and went down to the garage to clear it out, taking a brief detour to pass by the "basement guestrooms" to see that things were as they should.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:22 am

"Well that is something else to deal with one healer down we need Amadeus rested as I doubt we will be able to stop the Nephandi without casualties if we can stop them at all."

"Perhaps their coven mate would be acceptable to watch over her while he rests some. He is also a healer as well as someone she knows and they trust."

Adley nodded back to Cita, noting how drawn and concerned she looked - much like everyone else in the Chantry that had been running around. There wasn't anything to be done about it though at the moment though unfortuantely.

Adjan opened the door to his apartment and gave you a smile. "Ah Adley are you here for the phone? I found it earlier and put it on a charger." The Euthanatos said. "It is not exactly a new model though, but it works well enough."

"Yes, thank you Adjan. I appreciate it. I'll try to only use it to call out if I have to, until I can get my number switched at least. Unless you've got a new number?" he asked, taking it and giving it a quick look before pocketing it.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:02 am

Colin:

Colin smirked and replied, "Good to know the important parts of me will be diligently taken care of in the most unfortunate circumstances, though I get the distinct impression I will be around to not enjoy it. I'll let you know how things went when I'm on the way back."

You get the reply back:
"Well you have promised me dinner so unless you do it I guess your zombie will. Good luck."

Then, he fetched the key to the station wagon and went down to the garage to clear it out, taking a brief detour to pass by the "basement guestrooms" to see that things were as they should.

All seamed calm in the basement, outside of Gloria's door Ryan was taking his turn as a guard, the Cultist nodded to you when you dropped by. Outside the room you had just prepared you see Anton Von Hess sit with a small travel sized magnetic chess board that he made a move on and then passed under the door carefully, when he saw you though the hedge wizard begun to rise to his feet with some difficulty as while fairly young arthritis had begun to affect his body, the linear mage bowed slightly to you.
"Mr Wainwright."
He said politely, he said nothing more though, the man always seamed rather shy and withdrawn though not as skittish as his wife.

Adley:

"Perhaps their coven mate would be acceptable to watch over her while he rests some. He is also a healer as well as someone she knows and they trust."

"I hope so if there is one person at this Chantry that needs to be rested it is our main healer, also if we look past Sunday Beatrice will need looking after for a good long while, meaning Amadeus have to peace himself or he will be to tied to be of any use to her, however getting that old Verbena to see reason have never been the easiest task in the world."
Jeffry grumbled.

"Yes, thank you Adjan. I appreciate it. I'll try to only use it to call out if I have to, until I can get my number switched at least. Unless you've got a new number?" he asked, taking it and giving it a quick look before pocketing it.

"Do not worry about it the phone have separate number from the one I usually use."
Adjan said. The phone was a Nokia of the type you flip open, it was not a mart phone but it did have a camera and it was in good condition.
"Some time ago I had a Paradox flaw where I suddenly would loose all sense of where I was and how to get home. I could be at the pizza place around the corner and not know how to get back to the Chantry and how I got there and those episodes was filled with enough confusion to make me rather helpless, I got a new number for that phone there then since it will not croak if it is used in the rain like a smart phone do and have a far longer battery life so I always had it with me when I went out with Fransenca Mandis on speed dial so I could get help when I had one of those episodes. That Paradox flaw have since passed though and I have just never canceled the subscription just in case I ever needed a spare phone again so use it as much as you need."
Adjan explained then he haded you the charger for the phone as well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:21 am

Adley couldn't help but think of the awful paradox spirit that had attacked them, or his trip through to Worcester by way of everything for a second, empathizing. He frowned, shaking his head. "That sounds terrible...I'm glad that you were not permanently harmed. And thank you again for the phone," he said taking the charger. Then he added, "Sorry, but I can't linger, there's more to do before I can get you that beer." Such as ensure there was a Monday. He ducked into his room to call the pet shop.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:42 am

"I have to be heading out as well."
Adjan said as he grabbed his coat.
"I was only waiting for you to give you the phone I have promised to help out at Riverside to add a element of chance and the detection of entropic energies to their wards."
The Euthanatoi explained before he locked his door, gave you a nod and hurried down the corridor.

You get to the room and call Small Paws, a plesant male voice reply to your call.
"Yes you have reached Small Paws we carry all you might need for your pets and aquariums, how may I help you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:55 am

Colin nodded back to Ryan, and returned the slight bow to Von Hess, "No need to stand at attention, Mr. Von Hess. Is our guest comfortable? I'm going out on an errand, so is there anything I might get either of you; a book or two, or perhaps a snack when I get back?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:09 am

"Well he is as comfortable as one ca expect under the conditions Mr Wainwright, the technomagickal substance used to keep his powers at bey is making him a bit nauseous but other than that he is physically fine as far as I can tell."
The hedge wizard said as eased himself back onto the floor.
"Off course you can hear in his voice that he is frightened but considering his age he is keeping remarkable composure considering what...will happen to him."
The Sons of Ether added in a soft voice so Raymond would not hear him.

From inside of the room you hear a young man's voice.
"Is anyone there?"
Anton nodded.
"Yes Mr Wainwright wanted to know if you need anything."
The voice from inside of the room replied.
"Well something more to read perhaps but I am fine...oh and hello."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:45 am

Colin smiled, "Good, good... Good afternoon, young man. My name is Colin. Any particular genres or authors you prefer? I'm afraid my personal library is rather heavy on the fantasy side of things, but picking up something else isn't going to be much of a problem."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:05 am

"I am Raymond but I suspect you have already heard that."
The boy said.
"I read about anything, but I guess I like science fiction best, but like I said read about anything."
Raymond added then he muttered.
"And thank you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next