Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

5 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Colin:

Colin sighed, "Wise... well, we want them kept off balance, is the thing. We will be at a disadvantage if we go in, this is true - but as they enter the corridor, they'll have a better chance of coordinating swiftly than they'll have with the corrosive gas on one side and us on the other. In this case, confusion will serve us, not them.

"Yes but the problem still remains that they can retreat back into that apartment and we can not follow them, even if you take down the vampire's barrier Mr Steed we still have the Aegis to contend with, so they can open the door letting some of the gas out and depending on their Paradigm just fling rotes at us from just inside the threshold of the Aegis and Mr Kimble here is the only one who can retaliate."
Francesca said and raised an eyebrow.
"And off course it is the matter of changing the plans when half our party is off working on the plan we made in Mr Kimble's apartment."
She said sounding skeptical.

But we have to let them reach the door first. I did not mean literally blowing up the door, but having Mr. Kimble press through the chokepoint and past them for Liv, shielding her from the immediate firefight. We want to make the apartment entrance a kill zone. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes but is not a kill zone exactly what it will become if we attack them at the door instead of letting them get out into the corridor?"
The Euthanatos asked.

Adley:

"Hm, an externalization of the event that you are experiencing inwardly or some type of ending sign would help I think."

"Very well I will follow your cues when it comes to an ending sign."
Adjan said.

As he felt Adjan's working come through as it tried to weave together with his own. Adley kept a hold of the main point of the ritual clearly in his mind, sealing the veil, encompassing the area that they desired, as he stood with his hands closed together. It felt bumpy, somewhat rough at first but something that still could be finished, he thought. But it would need more than one repetition in order to get the Gauntlet strong enough.

You feel the Gauntlet slowly strengthening, going from a fine veil to a hard wall, sure someone who repeatedly beat at it could still get out, but it would be much harder and hopefully a bit of a surprise to the Nephandi in the apartment bellow if they tried to step into the spirit world. You feel the Gauntlet hardening and then Adjan standing from where he had knelt with the dice, ready to end the rote at your cue.

(OCC: I am thinking the diff with the Quint is 7 due to an increased difficulty from working with someone with an understandable but still vastly different Paradigm, so that makes for four successes, one more than you need, meaning the working takes effect quite beautifully.)

(OOC 2: Sorry for my late reply me and my husband was playing a few rounds of MtG)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Friday:

Ok then. By the way, have you seen Adjan? I want hm for just the same reasons.

Saturday:

Hello, Mister Bruce King, i assume? Tane Karyak, i think we belong to the same cabal Tane said upon entering. He gave out a hand and hope they had no problem when he asks them to leave.

"Tane...you came to see me?"

Tane kneeled by her and took her hand. My poor child he softly caressed her hand with a smile. She was a strong and brave girl and he could see how she was enduring. I've been guarding the door for a couple of hours now, so Amadeus can sleep a little. he told her with a smile. he had been looking like shit. AS did Cita, who came a moment ago and told me to check up on you and your silent voice here. Would it be ok? want me to take someone out?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Friday:

Ok then. By the way, have you seen Adjan? I want hm for just the same reasons.

"No, I am pretty sure he is out doing something for the Chief, I am not sure what though."
Ryan said.
"I can tell him that you are looking for him as well or just give you the man's phone number if you wish."

Saturday:

Tane kneeled by her and took her hand. My poor child he softly caressed her hand with a smile. She was a strong and brave girl and he could see how she was enduring. I've been guarding the door for a couple of hours now, so Amadeus can sleep a little. he told her with a smile.

Beatrice gave Tane a tired smile, for one moment she was amused he called her child, the Dreamspeaker surly did not look to be much older than her, but any such thoughts was hard to keep in her present state so it just drifted of.
"Thank you."
The young Verbena said weakly when Tane said he had been standing guard and let her mentor get some rest, he probably needed it the way he had been fussing over her since...no...she would not let her thoughts go there, could not let them go there. Beatrice squeezed her eyes shut a moment. Anyway her mentor needed rest, that was for sure.

he had been looking like shit. AS did Cita, who came a moment ago and told me to check up on you and your silent voice here.

Beatrice opened her eyes again and nodded.
"I worry for my mentor...he hardly sleeps and spends his time watching over me, he needs to take care of himself...Master Telar as well."
She muttered.

Would it be ok? want me to take someone out?

The young Verbena shook her head her eyes filling up with tears.
"Six strangers touched and ripped into my Avatar, it matters little if someone see it now."
She said and bit her lip to stop from sobbing.
"And besides it is just you...and Bruce and he is a member of my Cabal so it is ok...and the Mercere..."
Beatrice got a worried look in her eyes that replaced her sadness for a moment.
"T...the Mercere, how much will they see when you sing to my Avatar? I do...not want to upset them."
She added in a whisper.
"Oh shit I could...have ended up like that...it was so...close..."
She said even lower tears flooding down her eyes and she could not keep herself from crying, terror in her eyes.
"S...so close..."
She repeated.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:20 pm

You feel the Gauntlet slowly strengthening, going from a fine veil to a hard wall, sure someone who repeatedly beat at it could still get out, but it would be much harder and hopefully a bit of a surprise to the Nephandi in the apartment bellow if they tried to step into the spirit world. You feel the Gauntlet hardening and then Adjan standing from where he had knelt with the dice, ready to end the rote at your cue.

When he thinks that it is as best they can get it given the circumstances, he slowly dropped his hands down and gave Adjan the cue he was waiting for and the Words to end the ritual, "It is done." Perhaps the working not the most elegant of rituals ever done but it seemed to have have gotten the job done, especially given he'd never done any rituals with Euthanatos before. When it was over, he took a moment to come back to his senses, staving off tiredness again. Now, the next part was up to Freddy and Colin's group.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Adjan drew a deep breath and muttered.
"It is done."
As you did as well but it was clear that for him it was the deep breath and release of the inner archetypes that ended the working not the words.

Once the two of you where done with the ritual Adjan gave you a bit of a smile.
"I have never worked with an Hermetic before, Choristers yes but not a Hermetic, it was interesting."
He said then he glanced at the small circle on the floor.
"Can I pick up my dice now?"

Freddy would be on her on in the same floor that you and Adjan was in and the rest should be downstairs close to Nicolai's apartment.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:40 pm

"I have never worked with an Hermetic before, Choristers yes but not a Hermetic, it was interesting." He said then he glanced at the small circle on the floor. "Can I pick up my dice now?"

"Yes, that was...different. But it worked. And yes, you can pick up your dice, pardon," he said, sounding fatigued. Once he collected his items he picked up the paper and folded it along the quarters and glanced at the time to see where they should put their attention next. Trying to keep alert and ready in the event they needed to act.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:47 pm

Adjan bent and carefully picked up his bone dice.
"With more practice it might go more smoothly, well the main thing is that it worked, it might not be elegant but as long as it do the job I will not complain."
He commented as he put the dice away then he gave Adley a bit of a concerned look over how fatigued the Hermetic sounded.
"Are you alright Adley?"
He asked.

You had spent seven and a half minute on the ritual, so Freddy should be well on her way with her operation gas the Nephandi, and you had time to either get to her or down to the rest of the group before the ten minute mark was reached.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:55 pm

"I'm just tired. Sound sleep has become something as rare as time to do it in. We have a few minutes here, should we go get Freddy, try to meet the group, or set up an additional ambush at the stairs and windows in case they go out that way?" They had a mission and he would push through it for as long as he could, that was just the way of it. Everyone was tired and some much worse off than him. He would be lying if he said he was at his freshest but there wasn't time for rest now, he just hoped it was not impacting him too badly.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:13 am

Friday:

Nah, i have it, just not wanting to interrupt. Ok then, i'll see if i can find more people to explain her our little society. I hope you stay safe. Tane said with a smile and started searching for his book, hoping the little girl had already finished it.

Saturday:

I know, that's why i'm moving here to the chantry, and i have talked with Cita so we can make a medbay here. Bring beds and other stuff so you and the other injured boy can be attended. Also the place is safe, so it's the best place to be with our injured and well, a node is always refreshing for one's avatar. With a couple extra beds they might even be able to sleep like normal people while keeping an eye on you both. he said still holding her hand.
When she started sobbing, he went to the head of the crystal bowl and placed his forehead on hers and singed her song quietly, caressing her temples. They are not strong as you. You won't end up like that. he said calmly with his deep bass voice echoing in the bowl. Don't let sorrow drown your life, darling. Hope still brights for you, and we are many looking after you... most better men than i. You'll be alright, ok? he tried to keep her up. Falling now could cause the little beauty of her soul to get corrupted forever. You can't lose that beauty we saw in you, not even for the pain. We'll fix it.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:09 am

Adley:

"I'm just tired. Sound sleep has become something as rare as time to do it in. We have a few minutes here, should we go get Freddy, try to meet the group, or set up an additional ambush at the stairs and windows in case they go out that way?"

"I know the feeling."
Adjan said, he might have wanted to say more but there where no time, they had to use what they had of it wisely.
"I would say either we put up some surprises at the stairs and windows to lessen the chance that our enemies get out that way, or we go to meet up with Miss Adlebloom, I do not like the thought of her being alone in here, not when we do not know where all the Nephandi and the vampire's servants are."
The Euthanatos said.
"Which of those do you prefer?"

Tane:

Friday:

Nah, i have it, just not wanting to interrupt. Ok then, i'll see if i can find more people to explain her our little society. I hope you stay safe. Tane said with a smile and started searching for his book, hoping the little girl had already finished it.

"I hope so to, and you stay safe as well."
Ryan said with a little smile.
"Good luck with your project there and nice to meet you Miss Gray."
He said and Lily nodded to him.
"Thank you Sir."
She said before she gave another smile to Rosa, finding another mage her own age made her feel reassured in some ways.

You do find your book on a low shelf in the Library after some searching, one of the Chief's imps was sleeping on top of it, curled up into a little ball, or rather well sleeping on it's Penumbral representation.

Saturday:

I know, that's why i'm moving here to the chantry, and i have talked with Cita so we can make a medbay here. Bring beds and other stuff so you and the other injured boy can be attended.

"The injured boy?..oh the one with the vampire problem?"
Beatrice asked sounding confused for a moment.

Also the place is safe, so it's the best place to be with our injured and well, a node is always refreshing for one's avatar. With a couple extra beds they might even be able to sleep like normal people while keeping an eye on you both. he said still holding her hand.

"It hurt less here..."
The young Verbena muttered.
"It still hurts...constantly I...but it is a little better down here."
She said sounding tired.
"Perhaps a medbay would be a good thing..."

When she started sobbing, he went to the head of the crystal bowl and placed his forehead on hers and singed her song quietly, caressing her temples. They are not strong as you. You won't end up like that. he said calmly with his deep bass voice echoing in the bowl. Don't let sorrow drown your life, darling. Hope still brights for you, and we are many looking after you... most better men than i. You'll be alright, ok?

Beatrice closed her eyes, her skin was cold to the touch and damp, pain and fear made her sweat and she was terrified finally she calmed down a little.
"I...know my Avatar is...still there, are still with me but it was so close they tried...they tried so hard to...destroy him...they tried..."
The little Verbena sobbed.

As you start to sing her song you see her Avatar there inside of her, it had crawled back into the darkest parts of the girl's soul and sat there "licking" it's wounds, it was in about the same condition it had been when you showed it to it's host earlier, one of it's wings where broken and it was covered in cuts and seamed to have almost be sliced in two, there where no newer wounds though for anything it looked a little bit better, it was frightened though, almost as frightened as it's host, which probably increased Beatrice's own terror, two times now human mages had hurt it, once when it was Branded and then when they tried to kill it, and as it noticed someone looking at it the soul shard crept even deeper into the soul of it's host, hiding away and refusing to come out or let itself be seen.

he tried to keep her up. Falling now could cause the little beauty of her soul to get corrupted forever. You can't lose that beauty we saw in you, not even for the pain. We'll fix it.

Beatrice nodded weakly she tried to smile but she was so tired, for three years she had lived with the fear that she would be Gilguleld and it was not just the pain, and the fear of what could have happened, she also felt...violated in some way, that her soul had been touched and harmed.
"No one should have to go through that ritual..."
She muttered weakly.
"No one..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:24 am

"I would say either we put up some surprises at the stairs and windows to lessen the chance that our enemies get out that way, or we go to meet up with Miss Adlebloom, I do not like the thought of her being alone in here, not when we do not know where all the Nephandi and the vampire's servants are." The Euthanatos said. "Which of those do you prefer?"

"Split the difference. We get Freddy, together see if we can block off the windows and stairs - but Liv is the primary thing. If we see her, we get her. If you can make yourself not noticed, take her and the car keys. I think if we hurry we can manage it, though we won't have much if any time to set up anything elaborate," he said, already moving. If they'd noticed what she was doing, she might need backup as well. But they couldn't afford to let Liv get taken away, either.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:19 am

"Split the difference. We get Freddy, together see if we can block off the windows and stairs

"That works for me."
Adjan said.
"Do you know exactly where she is?"

but Liv is the primary thing. If we see her, we get her. If you can make yourself not noticed, take her and the car keys.

"I can make it far less likely to be noticed, eyes are more likely to see something else, it is not invisibility though, but yes understood if I get the chance to get the girl and get out of here I will do so no matter how much I do not like to leave you guys behind in danger."

I think if we hurry we can manage it, though we won't have much if any time to set up anything elaborate," he said, already moving. If they'd noticed what she was doing, she might need backup as well. But they couldn't afford to let Liv get taken away, either.

"We do not need anything elaborate."
Adjan said and he followed you assuming you knew how to find the Virtual Adept.
"Let us use what little time we have available wisely."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:31 am

"She's on this floor, the apartment above the above his I thought, so she could administer the materials..." He tried t recall if she'd said she was going to be somewhere else, given that she was working with the pipes.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:11 am

"Very well that would be over here then."
Adjan said and pointed. You do think you are correct that Freddy said she would be above Nicolai's apartment as she worked with the chemicals. As you get closer to the apartment that are directly above the vampire's flat you hear the scraping and scratching of someone working with the plumbing system.
"Yeah I think she is here."
Adjan said but he was still cautious as he walked into the apartment, who knew what was there.
"Freddy..."
He called softly and the young technomancer replied.
"Yeah...Adjan? I am in the bath room I am almost done here."
She replied in barely more than a whisper.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 am

Colin nodded, "We're not changing the plan - at least, not as far as their preparations are concerned. But the doorway forms a natural chokepoint; the corridor is wide enough that the kidnappers will be able to rush us and get clear in either direction."
He sighed, "But alright, fight them in the corridor proper it is, then."
He pulled up his pistol and a spare magazine, mentally preparing himself to close his rote on an instant's notice when the trap was triggered, and to be ready to reload...

((OOC: Damn, I've been tired lately. Might be the weather combined with the mind-numbingly dull work of cross-referencing address lists at work. -_- ))
((OOC2: Also, it would be a lot easier to get things done my way if people would just trust the older soldier on the subject of mundane tactics. Wink ))
((OOC3: Yes, I'm just messin' with ya on that last bit. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:16 am

Colin nodded, "We're not changing the plan - at least, not as far as their preparations are concerned. But the doorway forms a natural chokepoint; the corridor is wide enough that the kidnappers will be able to rush us and get clear in either direction."

"Well yes it do form a natural checkpoint that is true."
Francesca said.
"But if I where going to take someone out I would want to trap them away from where they might retreat back and I could not get to them, however you might be right that in the corridor they could rush past us..."
The Euthanatos said.

He sighed, "But alright, fight them in the corridor proper it is, then."

"What if we see what they do, we are ready to attack them, my drones are in place at other escape routes and our strategy will vary little depending on if they are at their doorway or right outside the corridor, take them out as soon as possible, I rush in an protect the girl, I am not indestructible but I should be able to take a few hits and survive, you guys focus on taking down our enemies."
The cyborg said and scratched his head.

He pulled up his pistol and a spare magazine, mentally preparing himself to close his rote on an instant's notice when the trap was triggered, and to be ready to reload...

Francesca pulled a glock out of her teddy bear purse and checked it to be sure it was loaded and ready, then she took a rather large, but very practical knife out as well and put it in her belt to be able to access it more easily, then she stood ready with her bone rattle in one hand and the gun in the other.

(OOC: Well you have just had a cold, then again I find myself sleeping more these days than usual as well. I normally sleep five or six hours a night but lately it have been seven.)

(OOC 2: Hehehe Francesca likes to follow the plan. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:56 pm

OOC (Sorry for being quiet.. .couldn't access site for last 2 days)

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:07 pm

(OOC: No problem do you need a quick description of what have happened since you where away?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:53 pm

OOC ( if that's ok? )

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:14 pm

(OOC: No problem.The group continued the discussion about what to do up in the cyborg's apartment eventually they got to the conclusion that it would be easier to smoke the Nephandi and their allies out of the Aegis than breaking it, a plan was made to send gas in through the plumbing system by blocking of other pipes. There was some worry that the Nephandi might try to flee into the Umbra, something a divination done by Francesca also confirmed so Adjan and Adley decided to strengthen the Gauntlet in the area.

A plan was made, Freddy would block of the plumbing and send the gas into Nicolai's apartment, Adjan and Adley would strengthen the Gauntlet, both of which would be done up on the floor above the one Nicolai had his apartment at, to lessen the chance of discovery. The rest would go to Nicolai's floor, which is empty save his apartment as non of the other apartments are finished yet and wait until the gas forced the Nephandi and ghouls out and then take them down. Richard was told to stay a bit behind the rest to lessen the chance he got hurt so he could help the injured.

The group went to their tasks, Freddy, Adjan and Adley to the floor above Nicolai's and Francesca, the cyborg, Colin and Richard to wait in an empty apartment next to the one the Nephandi and ghouls are in. When there Colin start bringing up the idea again that they should ambush the Nephandi at the door to Neiolai's apartment and not wait until they are out in the hallway, Francesca object to this as it was not the agreed upon plan. The cyborg that Colin have named Robert Kimble do not care either way, his plan is to get to the girl and protect her until he can hand her off to Francesca who will take her down to the car and to safety.

Adjan and Adley have just finished strenghening the Gauntlet and have met up with Freddy and that is where we are at.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:58 pm

"I can make it far less likely to be noticed, eyes are more likely to see something else, it is not invisibility though, but yes understood if I get the chance to get the girl and get out of here I will do so no matter how much I do not like to leave you guys behind in danger."

"Shit. I just thought of something. Liv might have some type of tracker or other arcane connection that can be used to track her down or harm her. We're going to have to deal with that as soon as we can, in the car before we make too much headway in a direction...I can sense them, perhaps Colin can if he needs to though I don't know if he knows how, or someone else. If the others get the girl we might have to give them a heads up."

"We do not need anything elaborate." Adjan said and he followed you assuming you knew how to find the Virtual Adept. "Let us use what little time we have available wisely..."Very well that would be over here then." Adjan said and pointed.

Adley nodded, and got his club out in case something turned up unexpectedly, heading over to the apartment where they could find Freddy. Once she noticed them, he didn't say anything since he didn't want to disturb her work and also he didn't want himself to be heard. He just watched over them until her work was done, so they could move themselves quickly to try to secure the next areas.

// I hope you feel better Warp - maybe it's leftover cold lingering on as they do. I hear you though my allergies are screaming bad right now. Welcome back Ashan!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:29 pm

"Shit. I just thought of something. Liv might have some type of tracker or other arcane connection that can be used to track her down or harm her. We're going to have to deal with that as soon as we can, in the car before we make too much headway in a direction...I can sense them, perhaps Colin can if he needs to though I don't know if he knows how, or someone else. If the others get the girl we might have to give them a heads up."

"You are right, we are going to have to check her for that."
Adjan said.
"If the others get Liv out of here we can give them a call and tell them to be careful, for now we first have to get her though before we worry about what our enemies might have magickally done to the girl."
The Euthanatos commented.
"Hopefully we will leave here together and then you and Colin can take care of it."

Adley nodded, and got his club out in case something turned up unexpectedly, heading over to the apartment where they could find Freddy. Once she noticed them, he didn't say anything since he didn't want to disturb her work and also he didn't want himself to be heard. He just watched over them until her work was done, so they could move themselves quickly to try to secure the next areas.

Freddy was messing with the pipes in the apartment she had removed the sink and was now pouring the two fluids, one after another though the pipes before she quickly capped of the pipe and sat down with her tablet, most of what she was doing was mundane but she gave the fluids just a bit of a nudge with magick it seamed before she nodded to herself and stood.
"We have two minutes perhaps, I set up a route to guide the gas to Nicolai's apartment, so give or take two minutes all should be set. The apartment is right below us but the pipes go in a bit of a criss cross so it will take just a bit of time."
The young Virtual Adept said with a smile.

(OOC: Yeah allergy is a problem I recognize and it can be so irritating.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Colin stood, seemingly relaxed, waiting... Mind sharply focused on all the moving parts of the deadly dance the clock was ticking down toward. He glanced at his watch, more out of habit than need. "They should be almost done, I think..."

((OOC: Richard Kimble, not Robert Kimble. The Fugitive. Smile ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Francesca nodded.
"Yes I think they are, death I can feel it getting closer, not all will live to see another day in this fight, let us hope it is our enemies that get to rejoin the Cycle and not any of us."
She muttered.
"My drones are ready to go, and also do any of you need any ammunition with a bit more kick? I do not have allot, but I have a few rounds on me."
Kimble offered as he himself got ready.

(OOC: Ohh yes I forgot about that show. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:15 pm

OOc  ( thanks everyone , and hope everyones condition improves Smile )

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next