Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

5 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Post by Ashan101 Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Richard starts to breathe shallowly.. as he waits practicing some kata... to focus his DO

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow, "Spare Primium rounds? If you have some to spare in 9x19mm Parabellum, I'd be glad to help deposit them where they'll do the most good... You don't rely on firearms much, then?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:51 am

"I do rely on firearms yes however since I will be going in close quarters to try to protect the girl, it makes sense for someone else to have a few Primium bullets as well to maximize our chances."
Kimble said and pulled a clip from his pocket and removed four bullets from it and handed them to Colin before he replaced those four with other ammunition in his clip and placed it back in his pocket.
"See what damage you can do with these, I still have my gun loaded and some more Primium roands in a spare clip but I can spare four."
He said then he sigh.
"Beside I prefer to use my gatlin gun and then I generate my own ammunition, just regular bullets then but that matters little when there is allot of them. of you catch my drift."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:27 am

"If the others get Liv out of here we can give them a call and tell them to be careful, for now we first have to get her though before we worry about what our enemies might have magickally done to the girl." The Euthanatos commented. "Hopefully we will leave here together and then you and Colin can take care of it."

"Yes..." he said. First they had to get her whole and safe, that was true enough. But the thought had popped up, as if getting Raymond had been some kind of dry run for this, which was all the more difficult. They'd been able to get the workings off of him, but he hoped that whatever might be on Liv, if anything, would be simpler and less deadly.

"We have two minutes perhaps, I set up a route to guide the gas to Nicolai's apartment, so give or take two minutes all should be set. The apartment is right below us but the pipes go in a bit of a criss cross so it will take just a bit of time." The young Virtual Adept said with a smile.

He waved towards Freddy so that they could regroup with their few moments before it went down, away from the hole that she'd made in the floor where they could be heard. "Right, it would be good if we could cover the windows and stairs in case anyone tries to get out that way once they realise some of their options are out. See if we can prevent them from doing so."

Last edited by s7trif3 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:43 am

"Yes..." he said. First they had to get her whole and safe, that was true enough. But the thought had popped up, as if getting Raymond had been some kind of dry run for this, which was all the more difficult. They'd been able to get the workings off of him, but he hoped that whatever might be on Liv, if anything, would be simpler and less deadly.

"Then my suggestion is that as soon as we get the girl, we drive to a safe distance, well as safe as we can make it at least and then stop and examine her for rotes or anything else that could have been placed on her, and we should not get to hung up on the magick of it either, she might have been implanted with a mundane tracker as well, or one could have been placed in her clothing or other belongings."

He waved towards Freddy so that they could regroup with their few moments before it went down, away from the hole that she'd made in the floor where they could be heard.

Freddy picked up her tablet and let the worker's tools that she had commandeered on the floor where she had been working with them and went to join Adley and Adjan in the living room where they could talk.

"Right, it would be good if we could cover the windows and stairs in case anyone tries to get out that way once they realise some of their options are out. See if we can prevent them from doingso."

Freddy nodded she seamed to consider for a moment.
"What about some sort of kinetic barrier? The problem is we do not know how far out the wards stretch but if it is safe to do that is an option, it would cause quite a bit of Dox if someone did go out that way and triggered the barrier but it would work."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:37 am

Colin nodded and reloaded the spare magazine with the Primium on top, then swapped the clips in the gun, "Very well... I don't expect you will get those back, of course, unless you return later to pluck them out of whoever winds up receiving them. I appreciate you sacrificing a future resource to save a child of ours, though. You're a good man, I think - or at least, making an effort to be."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:01 am

"The bullets are a regrettable but acceptable price for bettering our chances of pulling this off and saving that child"
Kimble said and there was a strange look in his eyes, sadness perhaps or regret then he muttered.
"No I am not a good man, not yet, but perhaps one day I will be before they find me and kill me."
He said softly then his eyes flashed red again and he turned away.
"As for whatever or not that child is of the Traditions or any other group do not matter I...believe in the mission to protect humanity from the dangers of the supernatural, I just do not think that mean one should hunt down everyone with a hint of deviancy, just the ones that make themselves a threat, this child is a innocent even if she is a deviant."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:07 am

Colin nodded, "We the strong must defend those unable to defend themselves. A noble ideal, though some have taken the idea to rather unpleasant extremes. We cannot put the world in a bottle, but we can stand vigil over it. Not every guardian uses the same methods... not every monster looks inhuman."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:23 am

"Some have taken it to an extreme yes and others have lost their way and become the monsters they sought to fight."
Kimble said and his eyes was distant for a moment.
"Many in the Union as well as I assume in the Traditions are just drunk with their own power and then the innocent suffer."
The Cyborg commented.
"I...was a guard at MECHA...I have seen such abuse of power first hand more than once."
He said and turned away.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:25 am

Friday:

Thanks dude. Take care. He said and went off giving little care about anyone else.

Here, take my book. it's all the stories i could collect from spirits all around the world. Well, some of them, i got three more and then, novels. Oh, and you see Fire, here? He's one of the imps that helps Jeffry keeping the place safe. He handed her his book.

Saturday:

"The injured boy?..oh the one with the vampire problem?"

The One and Only.

As you start to sing her song you see her Avatar there inside of her, it had crawled back into the darkest parts of the girl's soul and sat there "licking" it's wounds, it was in about the same condition it had been when you showed it to it's host earlier, one of it's wings where broken and it was covered in cuts and seamed to have almost be sliced in two, there where no newer wounds though for anything it looked a little bit better, it was frightened though, almost as frightened as it's host, which probably increased Beatrice's own terror, two times now human mages had hurt it, once when it was Branded and then when they tried to kill it, and as it noticed someone looking at it the soul shard crept even deeper into the soul of it's host, hiding away and refusing to come out or let itself be seen.

How're you, little fella. You healing alright? he asked in a soft tone of voice I'll try to help you, ok? You'll be alright, and then, you can still keep helping Beatrice. We're on the same side.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:00 am

Colin's face froze in an emotionless mask for a moment, "I know that story all too well... Some who believe themselves righteous lose track of what makes one righteous. They believe the ends justify the means, then they lose sight of the ends when they get caught up in the means. However, a wiser man than me pointed out something peculiar once; Absolution is 80% Solution - if you get started on righting your wrongs, if you try to fix things as best you can, there will be forgiveness at the end of the road. Perhaps you need someone else to forgive you, perhaps you need to forgive yourself, but... you are off to a good start today. Hopefully, you'll get a good, long run out of it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:45 am

Colin:

Colin's face froze in an emotionless mask for a moment, "I know that story all too well... Some who believe themselves righteous lose track of what makes one righteous. They believe the ends justify the means, then they lose sight of the ends when they get caught up in the means.

The Cyborg grunted at that then he sigh and nodded.
"Yes, some get caught up in the means and some get corrupted by their own power. Now do not get me wrong the Technocracy have gone many good things for humanity, the technology it developed and later released have saved countless lives, I would be in a bed needing constant care if it had not been for the Union and their implants, but to many have lost their way, to many have lost their way on all sides in this damned war."

However, a wiser man than me pointed out something peculiar once; Absolution is 80% Solution - if you get started on righting your wrongs, if you try to fix things as best you can, there will be forgiveness at the end of the road. Perhaps you need someone else to forgive you, perhaps you need to forgive yourself, but... you are off to a good start today. Hopefully, you'll get a good, long run out of it."

"I do not believe in some higher power that can forgive me, or some afterlife that will depend on my deeds, I just want to be able to look myself in the mirror again, and when I finally get taken down I want to leave this existence knowing I did at least some good, that is all I need."
The cyborg grunted.
"Forgiveness is meaningless but if we can save a life here today then...well that will have meaning."
He said and glanced towards the door as his eyes flashed red again.

Tane:

Friday:

Thanks dude. Take care. He said and went off giving little care about anyone else.

Ryan nodded and went back to looking for whatever book he had been searching for when you came in.

Here, take my book. it's all the stories i could collect from spirits all around the world. Well, some of them, i got three more and then, novels. Oh, and you see Fire, here? He's one of the imps that helps Jeffry keeping the place safe. He handed her his book.

"You have written quite a bit then Tane?"
Lily said sounding impressed, she took the book then she steadied her breath for a moment and relaxed doing a simple meditation exercise before she looked down at the book and smiled.
"Aww but he is adorable, is he an elemental?"
She asked as she observed the little imp, the small Umbrood looking quite annoyed that his bed was being disturbed and in a huff he vanished.
"Chief Morgan summoned him?"
Lily asked.

Saturday:

The One and Only.

"How is he doing?"
Beatrice muttered weakly sounding concerned.
"Is he going to be alright?"

How're you, little fella. You healing alright? he asked in a soft tone of voice I'll try to help you, ok? You'll be alright, and then, you can still keep helping Beatrice. We're on the same side.

The Avatar gave you a fearful look, or at least what your senses would interpret as fear, for a moment it looked like it would try to hide somewhere in the young Verbena's soul but then it saw your own God and cocked it's head to the side much like Beatrice herself usually did and seamed somewhat calmed down, the two of them where the same Essence and while most who had seen Beatrice's Avatar called it a fallen angel due to the wings, you get the feeling it like your own Avatar might instead be a God, a forest Deity and as such it might feel some kinship with your own soul. The winged old man did not speak but he stopped trying to avoid your gaze, at least he seamed somewhat convinced that you would not try to harm him.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Colin smiled thinly and poked at his own face, "I know how you feel... Sleepers with Technocratic equipment saved my life when I took a Stinger missile to the face. Of course the missile that hit me would not exist without Technocratic research and development, either. And it was a Traditionalist that saved my mind afterwards, and later, Traditionalists who tried to viciously flay the... Genius of a dear friend of mine in a cruel spectacle of judicial abuse. We both have nobility, I guess - and we both have rot in our midst. It's on our shoulders to try to ameliorate the atrocities, and try to make our factions the best they can be."
He glanced over at Francesca, "Wouldn't you agree?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Colin smiled thinly and poked at his own face, "I know how you feel... Sleepers with Technocratic equipment saved my life when I took a Stinger missile to the face. Of course the missile that hit me would not exist without Technocratic research and development, either.

"True enough the wonders of the Union both harm and heal, what however the goal of it is are to be a equalizer, in a way, at least from your point of view Traditionalist the technology we have created...or them I should probably say now, are magick, however they are magick that have become so accepted in our world that even sleepers can use it, that missile that hit you could have been a fireball, but because it was technology, it would not just be available to the lucky few who manage to Awaken or learn what you call hedge magic."
The cyborg said as he regarded Colin for a moment.
"Off course not everything the Union have made is available to the public, not yet, but slowly it do share of what it create with the sleepers, while mystics, even when it was their Paradigm which was the dominant one jealously guarded their secrets only for themselves."

And it was a Traditionalist that saved my mind afterwards, and later, Traditionalists who tried to viciously flay the... Genius of a dear friend of mine in a cruel spectacle of judicial abuse.

"Flay? Ah yes deactivation...I have heard the procedure create quite a bit of discomfort for the subject."
Kimble said and Francesca cringed at how casually he spoke about it.
"Yes I do not deny that there are great power in mystical procedures like the one that saved you, what I have a problem with is not sharing that but instead creating a powered elite who can generally treat sleepers as they wish. I mean if we look at it realistically it is the Awakened that rule this world, those Enlightened like us, vampires, werewolves and even other deviants, they are the true powers in this world, and once when the Technocracy was noble what they wanted to do was to develop science to be an equalizer, empowering those that never had the benefit of Awakening. it is in a way the same that a gun is a equalizer, in hand to hand combat, if no magick is used, unless your friend here."
Kimble indicated Francesca with a nod of his head.
"Would never have a chance against you, not unless she have martial arts training, but even then her strength and size compared to yours would put her at a disadvantage, but with a gun in her hand she can fight on equal footing with a much bigger individual, the same way technology can put sleepers on equal footing with an deviant."

We both have nobility, I guess - and we both have rot in our midst. It's on our shoulders to try to ameliorate the atrocities, and try to make our factions the best they can be."
He glanced over at Francesca, "Wouldn't you agree?"

Francesca just nodded she glanced at Kimble then back at Colin.
"I do agree with that."
She said. The cyborg nodded.
"I agree as well and I would have preferred to stay and try to make my faction a little better, but my choices was to continue to follow orders and be a guard at MECHA and take part in the abuse, or be sent to Room 101 and believe me you do not want to go there, my only option was to leave, at least for now."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:04 pm

"Then my suggestion is that as soon as we get the girl, we drive to a safe distance, well as safe as we can make it at least and then stop and examine her for rotes or anything else that could have been placed on her, and we should not get to hung up on the magick of it either, she might have been implanted with a mundane tracker as well, or one could have been placed in her clothing or other belongings."

"That seems sensible, at least from what we know now," he agreed.

Freddy nodded she seamed to consider for a moment. "What about some sort of kinetic barrier? The problem is we do not know how far out the wards stretch but if it is safe to do that is an option, it would cause quite a bit of Dox if someone did go out that way and triggered the barrier but it would work."

"Try not to leave your prints on things if you can, no use giving them a headstart later. Barrier...good idea. You're right, though I can only make them from line of sight right from this floor which could well pass through the Aegis to get to where I'd want to put it. Would making a barrier here, say and transporting to a different point with your phone would work? As for the the stairs, could try the same thing...or something to slow them up."

// Where are the stairs in relation to this apartment, is it possible to cover them from the hallway near he apartment?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:23 pm

"That seems sensible, at least from what we know now," he agreed.

"Probably Miss Adlebloom can scan for any mundane trackers and you and Mr Wainwright can take care of the magickal ones."
Adjan suggested.

"Try not to leave your prints on things if you can, no use giving them a headstart later.

Freddy nodded.
"Good call."
She said and went back to the bathroom and pulled on some gloves she had in her bag, picked up the tools she had used and wiped them down quickly before returning to the two other mages.

Barrier...good idea. You're right, though I can only make them from line of sight right from this floor which could well pass through the Aegis to get to where I'd want to put it. Would making a barrier here, say and transporting to a different point with your phone would work?

Freddy returned she considered for a moment then she said.
"I have never tried to work with a Hermetic which is not of House Thig, or Verditius or whatever the hell they are now, anyway I do not think I can help you with your rote itself but I might be able to copy it's data once it is cast and then place it somewhere else, I am not sure it would work, but I can try. If you cast a barrier on the window of this apartment for example I can copy it and place it outside of Nicolai's windows...hopefully..."
She said and scratched her head.
"Or I might blow it up...either or."

As for the the stairs, could try the same thing...or something to slow them up."

"Well yes if copying the rote works for the windows it will also work for the stairs, but if we spell the stairs will not that affect us as well when we decide to get back down to the garage?"
Freddy asked.
"I would day the windows are more important our enemies have to get past Colin and the others to get to the stairs."

(OOC: Well it is one long corridor and this apartment that Adley is in are at the end of it and the stairs is all the way at the other end, so he can see the stairs but there are some distance, off course he do not see the stairs in Nicolai's floor from here though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Colin grimaced, "Actually, my instructors in the military were quite insistent that a handgun in a knife fight is a bad idea... At ten paces, it's a great boon, but up close and personal, guns are unwieldy and better used as a blunt instrument than for shooting. But yes, I see what you mean. And of course, I imagine the secrecy the Traditionalists have been known for has also occurred within the Union, while Traditionalists have also on occasion shared their understanding freely with one another... But yes, your point is well made."
He sighed, "It would have been better, perhaps, if this power was the actual result of some divine investiture by an omniscient, benevolent God, I suppose - a somewhat rigorous selection process to ensure only the noblest of souls or most chivalrous of people were given such ability to mold reality to protect the world, rather than seemingly random people of highly varying moral fiber being born to such power... But we have to work with what we're given, I suppose."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Friday:

I put the human lenguage on it, but the stories are not mine. Not entirelly, let's say. he said with a smile. Already trying your focus? That's great. I don't know if he summoned him or if he is their friend that you should ask him, but i'd bet the second. he said caressing the little imp and taking the book from below it to give it to her.

Saturday:

I'll be straight, he's degenerating, buuuut he doesn't feel pain, so he's fine and Cita and I are trying to create a way to help him, so, don't worry.

Tane looked curiously into it's eyes and it's shape. Get well soon, alright? Anything happens, you let me know. And get well soon so you can return to your woods, alright?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Colin:

Colin grimaced, "Actually, my instructors in the military were quite insistent that a handgun in a knife fight is a bad idea... At ten paces, it's a great boon, but up close and personal, guns are unwieldy and better used as a blunt instrument than for shooting. But yes, I see what you mean. And of course, I imagine the secrecy the Traditionalists have been known for has also occurred within the Union, while Traditionalists have also on occasion shared their understanding freely with one another... But yes, your point is well made."

"That is why one should endeavor to keep one's enemies at some distance Mr Steed."
The Cyborg said then he nodded.
"However yes the Union have it's secrets to off course, but the main point is to develop wonders to share with the rest of humanity, while the main goal of the Traditions seam to be personal power. However yes like I said I left the Union, everything is not all roses within it's ranks."

He sighed, "It would have been better, perhaps, if this power was the actual result of some divine investiture by an omniscient, benevolent God, I suppose - a somewhat rigorous selection process to ensure only the noblest of souls or most chivalrous of people were given such ability to mold reality to protect the world, rather than seemingly random people of highly varying moral fiber being born to such power... But we have to work with what we're given, I suppose."

"Then you assume this spiritual ruler is actually wise and benevolent and not just one more asshole with power Mr Steed, I do not believe in Gods so I sure as hell is not going to trust them. I think it would have been better if everyone or no one got the gift of Enlightenment, however the world is what it is and we have to play the cards we where given and do our best with what we got."

Tane:

Friday:

I put the human lenguage on it, but the stories are not mine. Not entirelly, let's say. he said with a smile. Already trying your focus? That's great. I don't know if he summoned him or if he is their friend that you should ask him, but i'd bet the second. he said caressing the little imp and taking the book from below it to give it to her.

"I discovered early that meditation help me see the spirits, sometimes I just see them without doing anything, but meditation at least this simple form of it is nothing new for me."
Lily said then she nodded.
"Yeah you said that the spirits told you stories and you wrote them down, still the only other author I know is the lady that live three doors down from my mother and me, she have published a cookbook."
The young woman said with a smile.
"Which is not exactly the same but still impressive in it's way."
Lily looked at the Imp before he vanished and smiled.
"Making friends with spirits? I like that idea."
She said.

Saturday:

I'll be straight, he's degenerating, buuuut he doesn't feel pain, so he's fine and Cita and I are trying to create a way to help him, so, don't worry.

"I...hope he will get well..."
Beatrice said she seamed quite sad at the news.
"It is good that he do not feel pain though...that is good. Do you think you and Mater Telar will be able to help him Tane?"

Tane looked curiously into it's eyes and it's shape. Get well soon, alright? Anything happens, you let me know. And get well soon so you can return to your woods, alright?

The Avatar looked back with it's eyes which was portals of nothingness, pure non existence, a terrifying thing to behold and yet he also looked vulnerable, he did not speak but he seamed less frightened and did not seam aggressive so that was something, whatever or not it could understand anyone but his host communicating with him was also hard to know, but for now it was content to just stay inside Beatrice's soul, resting, healing, though he did not look good and his recovery would probably take quite some time.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:07 am

"Probably Miss Adlebloom can scan for any mundane trackers and you and Mr Wainwright can take care of the magickal ones."
Adjan suggested

He nodded at that. "Yes." He didn't know if Colin could do it or not, but he was a fairly flexible magus in a pinch, they'd think of something. For now they had to get Liv out of there safely.

"I have never tried to work with a Hermetic which is not of House Thig, or Verditius or whatever the hell they are now, anyway I do not think I can help you with your rote itself but I might be able to copy it's data once it is cast and then place it somewhere else, I am not sure it would work, but I can try. If you cast a barrier on the window of this apartment for example I can copy it and place it outside of Nicolai's windows...hopefully..." She said and scratched her head. "Or I might blow it up...either or."

"I figure the windows and the escape would be covered by the Aegis, but putting it further down the fire escape than that to prevent tripping it and block it off, as we did with the Umbral barrier. If they come up, we're here. If they try to skywalk or hover down it will get tricky, though." Mostly because he didn't want anything bad to happen to the kid, going straight out the window would be dangerous.

"Well yes if copying the rote works for the windows it will also work for the stairs, but if we spell the stairs will not that affect us as well when we decide to get back down to the garage?" Freddy asked. "I would day the windows are more important our enemies have to get past Colin and the others to get to the stairs."

"Agree. If I work the force shield again, would that help you be able to copy it and pop it down say blocking off the fire escape the floor below? Or is it just easier for you to do it yourself?"* He didn't want to make things more complicated than they had to be especially since they had little time.

// *I assume either that the one he put up before has piffled by now, due to duration, he had to take it down to work a ritual, or it's is about to.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:39 am

"I figure the windows and the escape would be covered by the Aegis, but putting it further down the fire escape than that to prevent tripping it and block it off, as we did with the Umbral barrier. If they come up, we're here. If they try to skywalk or hover down it will get tricky, though."

"I agree that blocking of the fire escape further down will be a good idea, however trying to levitate down, I guess they can do that but we are in a very crowded area, the Paradox of such a thing is likely to be catastrophic, especially for a Nephandus."
Adjan said.
"However off course we do not know what the vampire slaves might be able to do but I doubt they have abilities in that range."

"Agree. If I work the force shield again, would that help you be able to copy it and pop it down say blocking off the fire escape the floor below?

Freddy nodded.
"I can try to do that yes, if I manage to copy the spell I can probably place it at least."

Or is it just easier for you to do it yourself?"* He didn't want to make things more complicated than they had to be especially since they had little time.

"I can't make such a kinetic barrier Mr Roth Hicks, I am not an advanced enough student of Forces, you would have to make it and I can try to in effect teleport the rote to another location. In short you can make the rote we need but not place it correctly, I can place it but not create it."
The Virtual Adept said.

(OOC: Let us see it have been oh give or take fifteen or so minutes since he put it up, so it should be still up however the problem is the ritual, placing that paper sigil and moving around it without disturbing it, but if you think he managed that then it is probably still up if not then he have to cast it again.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:17 am

Friday:

I have one at home, too. A guy was using him as a puppet, he had summoned a parasyte that controlled it and it was terribly hurted. Was painful to see it, but now it's a lot better. he said with a smile.

Saturday:

Do you think you and Mater Telar will be able to help him Tane?"

That was a a difficult question to ask him. We'll get him well. he said with a smile, trying to make her feel he was sure of what he was doing.

Tane closed his hands and the smoke vanished as it returned to his own place. He's getting better, darling. You'll be better soon, it's noticeable without dificulty, so, i think you'll get better soon. he said optimisticly
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:02 am

Friday:

I have one at home, too. A guy was using him as a puppet, he had summoned a parasyte that controlled it and it was terribly hurted. Was painful to see it, but now it's a lot better. he said with a smile.

"Aww poor little guy, wait spirits can get parasites? Also what kind of person would do something like that to another living being?"
Lily said sounding angry.
"That is terrible."

Saturday:

That was a a difficult question to ask him. We'll get him well. he said with a smile, trying to make her feel he was sure of what he was doing.

Beatrice smiled slightly.
"Good...good...I do not want him to be hurt."
She muttered she was not well enough to notice the hesitation in Tane's voice.

Tane closed his hands and the smoke vanished as it returned to his own place. He's getting better, darling. You'll be better soon, it's noticeable without dificulty, so, i think you'll get better soon. he said optimisticly

"Are you sure? All I feel is pain."
Beatrice muttered.
"Master Telar say he is so weak that if I use magick he might shatter which is why they have not removed these."
She said and slightly shifted her hands indicating the magick inhibiting cuffs that chained them together. The young Verbena's wrists was swollen and score.
"In case I panic and try to use magick...which is probably a wise precaution."
Beatrice said softly.
"But if he is that weak, are you sure he is getting better? Are you sure?"
She said sounding afraid and tired.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:25 am

Friday:

It was an spirit constructed to do it's master's bidding, probalby a corrupted spirit, but it lived inside and in expense of his host, so yeah, they can get them if a mage puts it on them.

what kind of person would do something like that to another living being?"

People that had been mages, but now they are just monsters. Nephandi, the Descended.

Saturday:

I'm sure. He's answering well to the node and rest. he saw the cuffs and made a grin I'll get you something to treat those wounds on the cuffs. Sheep's hide is good to prevent bedsores, wich is probably what you'd need. But right about now, you're doing as good as you can. And he's a little calmer, now. he said caressing her hair. I also notice you're talking a lot more... getting better. Not a week ago you couldn't talk three words without sleeping. he said kindly.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:47 am

Friday:

It was an spirit constructed to do it's master's bidding, probalby a corrupted spirit, but it lived inside and in expense of his host, so yeah, they can get them if a mage puts it on them.

"That is just cruel."
Lily said and sigh.
"But how can we expect spirits to trust us...and yes it is strange for me to say we in this...if mages can and do treat them so badly?"

People that had been mages, but now they are just monsters. Nephandi, the Descended.

"Nephandi? Yeah you mentioned them, they are the enemies of this organization that you are a part of right?"
The young mage asked.

Saturday:

I'm sure. He's answering well to the node and rest.

Beatrice smiled a little and seamed somewhat relieved.
"I...let him get hurt, it is my duty to keep him safe in this lifestime and I let him get hurt...twice."
The young Verbena said shamefully.
"I should have found...some way to protect him..."

he saw the cuffs and made a grin I'll get you something to treat those wounds on the cuffs. Sheep's hide is good to prevent bedsores, wich is probably what you'd need.

Beatrice looked down at her wrists and nodded.
"My mentor have healed my wrists and they just get score again...thank you though perhaps herbs will work."
She muttered before she closed her eyes for a moment, it was hard for her to keep focused enough to speak though the pain from her Avatar and it was tiring her out.

But right about now, you're doing as good as you can. And he's a little calmer, now. he said caressing her hair. I also notice you're talking a lot more... getting better. Not a week ago you couldn't talk three words without sleeping. he said kindly.

"It is hard to...focus but here in the Node it do hurt less...it is easier to hold a conversation, easier to think."
Beatrice said with a little smile.
"Master Telar said it is like putting a wounded dolphin back in the sea, it is still wounded but will be more comfortable than on land..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next