Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

5 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 14 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:03 pm

Colin nodded, "Good man."

He nodded to Joakim and stepped inside, closing the door behind him, "Actually, yes. The vampire's name is Edith Grounds. Seems miss Jerkins was present at the time. The girl I met tonight, on the retrieval mission, she's the Labyrinth's twelve-year-old. The apprentice of one of Abigail's most trusted men; he apparently is an asshole to everyone except her... and the fellow who was with her is an Etherite with some healing skill. The former accounts for his custom firearm, the latter... I expect it boils down to whether or not he had the necessary medical equipment with him, but it would seem the chance the girl could have survived until reaching the operating table has increased significantly. I don't suppose you had any luck in determining where she would have been brought?"

((OOC: Can you really truly be sure about that? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 14 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Colin nodded, "Good man."

Theo just nodded to that and returned to his watch over the door to Jodelle's cell.

He nodded to Joakim and stepped inside, closing the door behind him, "Actually, yes. The vampire's name is Edith Grounds. Seems miss Jerkins was present at the time.

"Hum...good knowing her name is be useful, as for Miss Jerkins, we we knew she was powerful, so that she have extended her life do not come as a surprise, did she have anything else to say about our vampire guest?"
Joakim said and sat down behind his desk again and put the coffee cup down.
"Do you want a cup Mr Wainwright I could put something on?"
He asked.

The girl I met tonight, on the retrieval mission, she's the Labyrinth's twelve-year-old. The apprentice of one of Abigail's most trusted men; he apparently is an asshole to everyone except her... and the fellow who was with her is an Etherite with some healing skill. The former accounts for his custom firearm, the latter... I expect it boils down to whether or not he had the necessary medical equipment with him, but it would seem the chance the girl could have survived until reaching the operating table has increased significantly. I don't suppose you had any luck in determining where she would have been brought?"

"I asked Alex Horton to take care of calling the various hospitals to see if he could locate the girl, he have not told me if he found her yet. Hum...well then at least that is more than we know earlier ad yes that do increase the chance that she have survived...I do wonder who her Mentor is though...someone old and powerful, that could mean trouble but could also mean she might know quite a bit providing she is alive and can be convinced to talk..."
The Security Chief said and sipped his coffee.

(OOC: Well...no but there have not been allot of witches disappearing in the area so I will say pretty sure. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Colin smiled, "I just got an excellent cup of tea and a muffin from Mirri, so no, thank you... speaking of, would you like one? They're fresh."
He offered up the little snack pack, "She did express some second thoughts about revealing her name, and that's pretty much it. The twelve year old... Her Mentor is not a concern, I think. Tian told us she is Gabriel's apprentice, and Gabriel is the one I bisected with a shotgun at the post office..."
He grimaced, "Bitter irony, I think, that my hand might lay waste to both Master and Apprentice without realizing it..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Colin smiled, "I just got an excellent cup of tea and a muffin from Mirri, so no, thank you... speaking of, would you like one? They're fresh."

"Hum if you don't mind that I do."
The old hedge wizards said and smiled.

e offered up the little snack pack,

Joakim took one of the muffins and broke of a piece that he dipped in his coffee before eating it.
"Delicious, thank you Mr Wainwright."

"She did express some second thoughts about revealing her name, and that's pretty much it.

"Well she might have realize we would stand a better chance of finding the vampire with it."

The twelve year old... Her Mentor is not a concern, I think. Tian told us she is Gabriel's apprentice, and Gabriel is the one I bisected with a shotgun at the post office..."

"Hum...one less problem to worry about then."
Joakim said and frowned.
"The girl might still know something though off course that depends on whatever or not she is still alive, and if she is if we can get to her before the Union's men."

He grimaced, "Bitter irony, I think, that my hand might lay waste to both Master and Apprentice without realizing it..."

"Well today have not been a good day for that magickal lineage."
Joakim said and sigh.
"Damned war...well it is what it is."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Hans replied to you over the phone. "Yes off course, do you want to talk over the phone or to come up to the computer room and talk there?"

"If you can find a private place you can secure just for a few moments then that would be best," he requested politely. "It should only take a few moments."

// ah that's no good, losing power right at twilight >. <

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:33 pm

"I can secure the computer room, just come on up."
Hans said.
"The computer spirits will keep watch for me."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:58 pm

"I am in a secure place myself currently but I would not wish to ask you to travel on my account," he said. "I will be there momentarily, sir." He waited until the man either hung up or had more to say before extinguishing the candle.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:33 pm

"I can come down to where you are if it makes you more comfortable, it is not like it would hurt me to move every now and again."
Hans said with a bit of wry laugh.
"Whatever works best for you, my computers can keep a conversation private but I do not mind going to where you are if what you have to say is sensitive and you think it would be safer."
He offered.
"It is up to you Mr Roth Hicks."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:23 pm

He felt a faint smile tug at his face. "It is sensitive; if you don't mind I am downstairs in the private ritual chambers." He might as well make it worth the man's time, he supposed and feel out what might be done with extracting Carmon. Maybe he could provide some feedback.

// good news everyone! The DRAIN is unclogged. Apparently it was a hell of a doozy, and necessitated me and my neighbor's coordinated effort, as we're on the same drain line. Also, it seems the last plumber broke my sink trap with the snake, shoving it straight through from their side to mine. Thanks for that! >.>

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:49 pm

"Very well I will be right down."
Hans said and waited to see if there was anything else you wanted to say and then hung up. After a few minutes the Virtual Adept Master knocked on the door to the small, private ritual chamber.
"Well Mr Roth Hicks, I am here what did you have to tell me?"
The large man said and closed the door behind him.
"Hum...this is not a room I use often, my rituals tend to be more digital."
He commented halfway to himself.

(OOC: Good to hear. I hope you can complain about the plumber's job and get your money back.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Colin grinned, "The least I could offer, since it was your chef who baked them. Very generous; she made a batch so the Brookes could have a late-night snack to calm their nerves."
He nodded, "She did have some concerns in that regard, yes... she did, of course, keep fishing for me to convert to her cause - she didn't seem to think it very likely that I would cave, though."
He pondered, "Grisly work though it would be, it would be rather good if we could put the foot down on several such lineages in short order - while live and let live is a philosophy I can appreciate, live and let destroy the world is rather out of the question..."

((OOC: You neighbor's plumber broke your sink trap... Jeez, I hope insurance will cover that. Razz At the very least, since that problem screwed up your neighbor's sink, it shouldn't give you any further worries... Hm, you have issues with Water, I have issues with Power, but I don't think we'd make a very good Tank Girl. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:14 am

Colin grinned, "The least I could offer, since it was your chef who baked them. Very generous; she made a batch so the Brookes could have a late-night snack to calm their nerves."

"Ah...well Miri have always been a kind woman."
Joakim said as he broke of another piece of muffin and dipped it into the coffee and ate it.
"How are the Brookes, are they settling into their apartments?"

He nodded, "She did have some concerns in that regard, yes... she did, of course, keep fishing for me to convert to her cause - she didn't seem to think it very likely that I would cave, though."

"I guess she would be a poor Nephandus if she did not try and Miss Jerkins have proven herself to be anything but a poor Nephandus."
Joakim muttered

He pondered, "Grisly work though it would be, it would be rather good if we could put the foot down on several such lineages in short order - while live and let live is a philosophy I can appreciate, live and let destroy the world is rather out of the question..."

"Agreed..."
Joakim muttered he gave you a grim look.
"And for every dead Nephandus they will not corrupt another, the problem off course is that they will come back so it is preferable to capture them, but I will take dead over running around and trying to destroy the world any day of the week."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:24 am

Friday:

I'm not taking any chances. And also, i could come over and check on Beatrice, just so Cita can sleep well and, personally, i could sleep better knowing she's alright.

Saturday:

What did you say, you ho? he used his best regular low resources accent and went over them. You ain't telling me what to do. He said getting closer to them as soon as he could. He tried to look gangsta style, but he didn't know how much of an act he could make.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:06 am

Devon.... looks n to the Steelhaven building taking in its grandeur......... he approaches the door and ring/knocks

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:31 am

Tane:

Friday:

I'm not taking any chances. And also, i could come over and check on Beatrice, just so Cita can sleep well and, personally, i could sleep better knowing she's alright.

"Very well."
Henrietta said then she sigh.
"Yes poor girl, how is she doing?"
She asked as the bus drove up and she paid for the fare and got in, there where not many travelers now, two collage kids in the back it seamed and an older gentleman reading a newspaper. Henrietta found a place to sit and sat down.

Saturday:

What did you say, you ho? he used his best regular low resources accent and went over them. You ain't telling me what to do. He said getting closer to them as soon as he could. He tried to look gangsta style, but he didn't know how much of an act he could make.

You do not know if the two men buy your act or not, but they where not having any of you getting close enough to them to be dangerous and the oldest of the men pulled a gun on you and said calmly.
"Leave now or die it makes little difference to me which you choose."

Devon:

You know on the door of the apartment building in front of you and a tall man with shaggy hair, wearing a washed out band tshirt and allot of silver rings on his hands answer it, he looks you over and raise an eyebrow.
"Yes?"
He ask wondering who you are and what you want.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:40 am

He extinguished the candle to spare it and tucked it back away for the moment. Then he got up to walk around the circle and let the Master Adept inside.

"Well Mr Roth Hicks, I am here what did you have to tell me?" The large man said and closed the door behind him. "Hum...this is not a room I use often, my rituals tend to be more digital."

"Please, come in. There is a ward set up with this circle against eavesdropping which is why I thought we could stay here," he said by way of explanation, inviting him to step inside with him as he walked around it out of habit. "I was trying to arrange a secure transfer of some physical documents; the trick being how to set up a drop point that would not be conspicuous and not leave it vulnerable," he began.

// I'm willing to call it a wash if I don't have to pay for any of the other work, since I was gonna upgrade this year anyway. LOL yes no Tank Girl or Mad Max for that matter xD Water? Electricity? -not optional- I get fidgety without internet if it goes fuzzy for a day...unless it's my dedicated time off the net which I take to prove I am not a hopeless addict. Or when camping!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:46 am

Colin nodded, "The mother seems to be adjusting admirably; I would recommend not having any Awakened Mages use magic around her for a bit yet, though, albeit discussing magic seems to be fine. The daughter, on the other hand, seems more excited than anything else. I, ah, suggested that I know where some big, cute spider-like spirits can be found, though I might have forgotten to specify that is in Boston. Seems there's a small colony of... I think they were called Gafflings? Some lesser form of earth elementals, at least, linger around the Chantry."
He pondered, "Had it not been for her affiliations, as such, miss Jerkins could have made a good Traditionalist. Ah, well, what might have been..."
He smiled, "On the other hand, an Avatar going back to the cycle to a time, perhaps, when the damage to them can be undone might be a good deal, as well. Oh, I know, excessive optimism, perhaps, but I've got to retain some bright hopes for the future."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:34 am

Adley:

"Please, come in. There is a ward set up with this circle against eavesdropping which is why I thought we could stay here," he said by way of explanation, inviting him to step inside with him as he walked around it out of habit.

The Virtual Adept nodded.
"Very well this seam to have been set up by one of our Hermetics, they tend to be skilled in what they do."
He said, he gave you a look then walked around the circle the same way you did though he clearly did not understand why he did it out of respect for your Tradition.

"I was trying to arrange a secure transfer of some physical documents; the trick being how to set up a drop point that would not be conspicuous and not leave it vulnerable," he began.

Hans nodded.
"I see and you need these documents moved in a way that you can be sure someone you do not want to do not get their hands on them...I could probably set up a small portal allowing you to reach through and deliver them to the hands of the recipient yourself."
He offered.
"And a small portal like that carry far less risk of Paradox then something big enough to send a person."

Colin:

Colin nodded, "The mother seems to be adjusting admirably; I would recommend not having any Awakened Mages use magic around her for a bit yet, though, albeit discussing magic seems to be fine. The daughter, on the other hand, seems more excited than anything else.

"Hum...it is understandable that the child is excited to meet others as herself. I am glad that the mother is doing fine as well, this must have been quite a shock for her."
Joakim said and nodded then he smiles a little.
"I remember when I was just a child and was taken as an apprentice by my first Mentor, to finally be among those that understood me where wonderful."

I, ah, suggested that I know where some big, cute spider-like spirits can be found, though I might have forgotten to specify that is in Boston. Seems there's a small colony of... I think they were called Gafflings? Some lesser form of earth elementals, at least, linger around the Chantry."

"Spider spirits?"
The hedge wizard asked and raised en eyebrow.
"Yes Gafflings, that is one word for it, there are others as well for the smallest spirits, in a way you can say they are on the pecking order of the Umbrood where an apprentice is in ours. I do find myself confused though Mr Wainwright what do these spider Gafflings in Boston have to do with anything?"

He pondered, "Had it not been for her affiliations, as such, miss Jerkins could have made a good Traditionalist. Ah, well, what might have been..."

"Hum...yes well there is little that can be done about could have beens, but she certainly is an interesting woman though her actions and morality are appealing."
Joakim said and sigh.

He smiled, "On the other hand, an Avatar going back to the cycle to a time, perhaps, when the damage to them can be undone might be a good deal, as well. Oh, I know, excessive optimism, perhaps, but I've got to retain some bright hopes for the future."

"If such a method could be found yes, but until it is...what we have is reborn trouble."
The old linear mage said then he smiles.
"But I guess it is fine to have hopes for the future, and it would be nice if such Avatars one day can be cleansed."

(OOC: Yeah I tend to get fuzzy as well when I do not have internet, it go ok when I go camping though, which I will be doing this summer when I go to visit my mother in a two weeks time.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Devon:

You know on the door of the apartment building in front of you and a tall man with shaggy hair, wearing a washed out band tshirt and allot of silver rings on his hands answer it, he looks you over and raise an eyebrow.
"Yes?"
He ask wondering who you are and what you want.[/quote]

"good day.. i am Devon Miles... i was directed to this..."looks around" wonderful establishment for contact

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:00 pm

"good day.. i am Devon Miles... i was directed to this..."looks around" wonderful establishment for contact

The dark haired man nods.
"Ah yes off course I was told someone would come by, I fear you are arriving in the middle of quite a bit of a mess we are having through..."
He muttered then he held out a ring decorated hand in greeting.
"I am Ryan Darehill bani Cult of Ecstasy."
He said as soon as he had made sure there where no sleepers around.
"Come in Mr Miles and I will take you to see one of our Deacons."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:

The dark haired man nods.
"Ah yes off course I was told someone would come by, I fear you are arriving in the middle of quite a bit of a mess we are having through..."
He muttered then he held out a ring decorated hand in greeting.
"I am Ryan Darehill bani Cult of Ecstasy."
He said as soon as he had made sure there where no sleepers around.
"Come in Mr Miles and I will take you to see one of our Deacons."

He takes the proferred hand "Thank you Mr Darehill, please lead on" Devon adjust his backpack and gets ready to follow

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:53 pm

The tall, shaggy man leads you into a clean but clearly lived in building and past several doors before he stop and knocks on one of them. A gruff man\s voice could be heard from within.
"Yes?"
Ryan opened the door a little and said politely.
"Master Morgan there is a Mr Miles here I was told someone by that name was coming so I brought him to you."
From within the door you hear the gruff voice reply again.
"Yes...show him in."

Ryan nodded and opened the door.
"Go right on in Mr Miles."
He said. Inside the room there was a small office with no windows, and behind an old, worn desk there was a man that appeared to be of Arabic heritage with near black eyes, golden skin and a rather large, sharp nose, once his hair had been dark brown, one shade away from black, now it was sprinkled with gray, the hair was curly and half long and kept in a ponytail, the man was wearing a blue tshirt and had the dark shade across his cheeks that said that he had not taken the time to shave for a while, as he stood to greed his guest you see that he is wearing blue jeans.
"Welcome Mr Miles your mentor said you would be arriving, you have chosen a bad time though I am afraid."
He said as he indicated a chair in front of the desk for you and offered.
"Would you like a cup of coffee?"
Then he offered his hand to you in greeting just like the other man had done and said.
"I am Jeffry Amaris Morgan Hermes bani Flambeau I have the honor of serving on Chantry Stelhaven Hall's Deacon Council. Now your Mentor used his influence to get you a place at this Chantry so let us discuss that matter."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:55 pm

"yes by all means, lets discuss Smile and coffee would be hospitable" accepts the proffered hand

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Jeffry give you a firm handshake then fills coffee from a pot into a white cup and place it before you before he sits down.
"First of all let me say that this might not be a safe place to be at the moment as Boston is having...issues with the Nephandi, there might be safer Chantries especially if we should fail in stopping them."
He said and sipped his own cup.
"They really are crawling out of the woodwork."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:15 pm

"then perhaps we should strengthen the woodwork.. .redo the wainscotting

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next